The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Desires installed

by Egyptian Hypnosist

Chapter 2 — The mandate

After a good sex marathon last night, Mark decided to go down to the gym. He left with Tracey sleeping naked in the bed.

When George woke up he automatically sent a selfie to his sister. Always feeling good to share. After his shower, which he shared in sufficient detail with his sister he went out for breakfast. He felt so lucky to have a sister that he can share everything with.

As George was filling his plate with bacon and eggs he realised then that another man had followed him. There was something familiar about the man.

Mark, saw George in the restaurant and was filled with an overwhelming desire to talk to him and get his attention. It become a matter of urgency. He walked up to the breakfast counter and started filling his plate next to George. He tried to make eye contact as everything inside him felt a desperate need for George’s attention.

“Hey, were you at the hypnosis show last night?” he asked trying desperately to spark up an interesting conversation.

George who was taken aback looked over at Mark. He tried to remember last night. Everything was blurry and he struggled to remember anything after sitting down at the hypnosis show. Actually He could only rememebr going to the show and then walking home with his fiance, Tracey.

“Um, Yea, I remember going to the show but I left before anything happened. I never felt like staying and wanted some alone time with the misses.” Mark reasoned.

Suddenly George felt so good. He had got attention that he craved so much. Even if it was only a small amount. He needed to keep the conversation flowing.

“Yes, I know what you mean. It is a bit wierd. I dont remember anything either but I do remember that I really wanted to see it. It’s a pity that I missed it. Are you here with anyone?” George said trying to sound casual and disguise his heart rate thumping away faster than a rabbit on steroids.

“I am here with my future wife. We are going to be married in a week. And yourself?” asked Mark while filling up his plate.

“I am here with my sister. I am helping her get over a bad relationship break-up. Nothing better to get your mind off the past than the pyramids hey?” George stated as he finished filling his plate and started to take a photo of his food to send to his sister.

“Yea, thats so kind of you. You seem pretty cool. Do you mind if I sit with you... as you are alone?” Mark was shocked to hear himself ask this of a stranger. He felt that he was asking for a date but he also felt that it was so important to sit and talk with George more.

“Yea, sure.” said george as he sat down and Mark joined him on the other side. He had just got a photo from his sister. It was a photo of her hand playing with her pussy. Her panties were on and there was a LOT of oil. Infact there was so much oil that you could see it on the sheets. Christie described this photo as “I am oiling my pussy and watching porn of oily assholes”.

George was hard. Fucking hard. His sister loved oil and assholes too! This image set him off. He faced Mark who was drinking his coffee and then started looked down at his food and started to eat, but could not get the images out his head. OIL. His dick was hard while he was at the table with Mark.

Now Mark was interested in George and his sudden aversion to conversation and eye contact. Not wanting to sound too interested he smiled and asked “Is everything ok? You seem like you just got a naughty text. I bet it was something dirty”.

“It was nothing. Its ok. It was just my sister sharing photos.... hmm, but just so you know I have realised I have a fettish for oil. I think I love to see oil and especially on ass holes.” Fuck! George was stunned. He never knew he would open up like that to anybody. Anybody! But something about Mark or the resort or the fresh images of his sisters oily pussy made him relaxed and open up.

This triggered Mark like never before. His subconscious was working overtime. He wanted to oil his body for George. He wanted to ask George what he thought and what he wated. He could imagine compliments from George and made him feel so good. But first it was better to ask more about this fettish just to get it right.

“I love oil too” Mark half lied. “I love to see women putting oil on eachother. What else do you like? ... if you dont mind.”

“I think when panties get soaked in oil and when I see any asshole with oil I just cant resist” Honestly answering the question but not knowing why he was so honest. Was there a truth drug in his food?

“Do you like to see oil on men?” Mark asked without hesitation. He even forgot to disguise the hope in his voice.

“I have never liked men’s bodies but oil is something else. Oil over skin and g-strings and assholes is all I need. I dont know why I am sharing this with you. I have never done this before.” He looked at his phone to discover photos... photos of his sisters fingers deep in her pussy. Oil everywhere. Her panties soaked with cum and oil. Christie even shared photos of the porn she was watching. Men pouring oil down the crack of girls who were obediently bending over. After being lubricated the men fucked the shit out of the girls as if it was their last fuck in this world. Mark was extreemly hard now and he needed to escape and do something about it.

George scrolled up to see some of the messages and saw some texts that he never remembered sending. He saw that he was requesting his sister to share more photos of herself. More photos with her fingers deep. Chrstie obeyed everytime. She was a selfie-whore who shared her finger-fucking with her beloved brother. Christie was screaming as she came hard and then instantly took photos for her brother. Sharing was so important to her.

Mark was feeling neglated. He needed to get George’s attention again. He could only think of one thing to get his attention again. The one thing that George could not resist. He decided upon a question that could be direct or interprited as an over-the-top joke if it was too awkard.

“um, so, I am going to go for a swim after breakfast. If you like oil so much I will let you watch me as I oil my body.” Mark tested his theory.

Images of Mark greasing up his body turned on George. He wanted to deny it. He wanted to deny his feelings towards seeing the man accross the table almost naked and rubbing oil over himself. It was too much. As he was shaking his head and ready to decline this offer his mouth betrayed him. “Yes, that would be great. I think I would enjoy that.” Horrified Mark said. He now wanted to get up and run. Run into the hotel room and masterbate. “Escuse me. I need to go now.”

Mark felt empty at these words. His favourite man was leaving. He was encouraged by the fact that he had a plan. A plan that George could not resist.

“Ok, see you later. My name is Mark by the way” mark said.

“I am George. It was a pleasure meeting you but I really must go now. See you” In a panic to leave george rushed these words.

“By the pool.” Mark finished and let his favourite man walk away.

Now Mark was free to make his plan work. He went home and got the essentials for the day. On some level he felt like he was preparing for a first date.

Later that day Mark could be found by the pool wearing swimming trunks and a bright red T-shirt. He was waiting for his bait with sun cream and some massage oil which he had just purchased. His plan was in effect and nothing could go wrong. All he wanted was for George to compliment him. Confused Mark was waiting nervouly for his prey to come to the pool but was not entirely sure on why he was doing this. It just so right, so good, to get George’s attention.

Finally he saw George walking towards the pool. George was not prepared for swiiming. He came down wearing short jeans and a polo shirt. Equipped with sun glasses. George wanted to hide any erection he might have by wearing jeans. He also wanted to hide where his eyes were focussing by wearing shades.

The pool are was filled with hot girls but mark was not interested in any of them. He was taken. And even without Tracey he no more interest in anyone else besides George. However this was not entirely true for George. George was single and very easy to seduce. Mark was competing for George’s attention over all the nearly naked girls. He needed to act fast.

“Oh George. Just in time. I need some help buddy. If you dont mind?” the prepared speech started.

“oh, hi Mark. Yes, sure. whats up?” half hoping it was something to do with the oil that they discussed earlier that day.

“I am too white and I need to make sure I get all that sun-block on my back so I dont burn. Do you mind just making sure you get the cream in the middle of my back?” Mark said.

“No problem. I can do it for you if you want.” George said without realising the trap he was walking into.

“OK, I will just turn around and you can go aead when you are ready” Mark said ready for the plan.

As George started to innocently rub Mark’s back with sun-block Mark started to bend slowly forward and very subtlety pull his swimming trunks down a little. George could not resist. He looked down and saw that mark had oiled his ass. His ass and his lower back. Mark was also wearing a pair of Tracey’s panties. G-string panties. He loved to see Tracey wearing them for him and now he was wearing them for someone else. He hoped that George would approve and like what he saw.

George was right to wear jeans. His cock was triggered. He had just recovered from masterbating and he was already hard again looking straight at his new passion—a mans oily ass with a g-string. Blood filled his heads—both of them. He needed to touch it. He needed to play with the ass. He needed it so much.

Mark caved first “Do you like it?” he asked first.

“Yes I love it” George said sending shivers of pleasure down Mark’s back. George wanted to ask to touch his new friends new pair of g-strings and ass crack but he felt he could test it with without asking.

He massaged cream to Mark’s lower back, and the sides. Always staring at his prize. Every caress came closer and closer to the g-string until his fingers were brushing the fabric. There was no resistance from Mark who was lovig every second of appreciation and attention he got from his new man friend. He was powerless to do anyhting but offer himself to the better man.

“If you like I can lie down for you. There is more oil under the seat.” Mark said while getting prepared on his stomach. His exposed oily g-string was ready for George. Waiting. In fact every part of Mark wanted and needed George to play with his ass and even asshole. He wanted to please his new man so much. he was not gay ofcourse but he never wanted to do anything that would lose George’s attention.

George’s hands were on auto pilot now. One hand went straight for his friends ass crack, slipping a finger up and down the asshole. His other hand was taking photos of his new friends asshole to share with his sister that he loved so much. It felt so right to share this moment with his sister. Little did he realise that he was turning his sister on again and she wanted to share this new asshole together with her brother. George was not able to think properly now. Both hands had a mind of their own. One finger was pleasuring his new man friend and runnbing the oil deeper into his asshole while the other hand was asking agreeing to share this fun with his sister. Chrisite requested the g-strings and asshole come to her room and George agreed. He just loved sharing with his sister.

The next moment you could see the men walking up the stairs together towards the entrance of the hotel. Both hard and George unable to get his finger out of his Mark’s ass crack. However they both made it seem as normal as possible. While they were standing in the lift together both of them were rediculously horny. Mark needed compliments. Sure he was getting compliments from George’s finger deeply pushing into his asshole but he wanted more. Needed more.

“Please tell me you like it. Tell me you like my asshole. Tell me I am a good boy. Tell me what you love about me.” Mark asked in the silent elevator.

The hypnotically triggered George was hopelessly complimenting every touch and feeling of Marks asshole. He loved how easy his finger went inside. he loved the noise it made when the oil was here. He loved how easy Mark made it for him to feel as much as he could. He loved how he could get so hard while kissing and licking his asshole later. He envisioned himself on his knees while his tongue was deep inside Marks’ asshole.

After a couple of knocks on the door they were led into Chrisite’s bedroom. Mark was just a puppet and he knew what to do and where to go and what position to be in depending on how George moved his finger inside his asshole. He found himself on the bed with his head on the pillows and his ass in the air. He was hard. He loved everything he felt. He never felt betrayal because at this time he could not remember Tracey. She never entered his mind. Aparently nothing entered Marks mind while he had fingers up his ass.

George followed his Mark’s ass and started to apply more oil to it. He found himself so aroused that he started kissing the asshole and g-string straight away. He knew he wanted to share with his sister but he could not resist. He could not think. His auto-pilot face was right inside his man friends asshole and his tongue was fucking tasting the oil on his asshole. Memorised by his new fettish he never cared about anything else that was happening around him.

Christie was aroused beyond belief. She was conflicted between pushing her brother out the way and enjoying the asshole to herself and her feeling to share with her beloved brother. Suddenly Christie also went mindless and into auto-pilot. Without reasiling she was unbuttoning her brothers jeans. She was pullig them off. She felt her brothers hard cock spring to a solid erect position as soon as the jeans were opened. She was not bothered about that at all. She was focussed on getting the oil onto his asshole. She could just image it now and it was making her go crazy. As sson as her brothers ass crack was exposed she slapped his ass with oil. right in the middle. Her eager fingers found themselves on his asshole immediately. There was something misisng. There was something she felt that was needed to give her true release. She never knew what it was but her subconscious did. The less she thought the more she would accomplish what she needed. Her hands removed her panties and started pulling them on her brothers ass. It felt so right. It felt like she needed this. She needed to have the ass with panties and then soak them with oil. This was her only ambition.

Mark was now a mans fuck slut. He would do anything George wanted without thinking. He would let George do anything with his body that he wanted. He felt that George would love it if he fucked his ass. Mark was in bliss. He still managed to find George’s cock and panties. He knew that hard cocks need release and he would help George find release. His hand found some oil and started to jerk off George in his new panties while Christie was mesmorised and deeply worshipping her brothers asshole and g-string. she was finger fucking and sucking and licking it while simmultainiously fucking herself with a dildo.

Mark did the manly thing and took charge of the situation. He directed the better mans cock to his asshole and pushed himself back into the cock. Slowly both men found themselves in motion without thinking. Both men reacting to signals from the other. Mark was sure to give George exactly what he wanted and George and his cock wanted to fuck the shit out of Mark’s asshole. Christie was glued to her brothers asshole. Her whole body was being puled and pushed by the movements of her brother. She was in bliss. Sharing with her brother and having an oily asshole to herself with a g-string. She fucked herself until she came and then without thinkig she shoved the dildo with her cum into the asshole that was infront of her.

George felt this didlo enter him and was more turned on than before. This was a trigger to make him cum. Cum with his sisters cum stained dildo in his asshole and his cock in a strangers asshole. He came. George came hard inside Marks’ asshole. Deep inside. Pushing all the way in. Mark was a bitch. George dominated Mark and came in his asshole like any dominant man would treat his bitch.

Waking up from the daydream first Christie ran to the shower. She wanted to shower away all of her guilt. All of her incest. She wanted to feel bad for what she did but she coud not. She was humiliated into being so powerless. She fucked her brother with a dildo. She made him wear her panties. She was a zombie making her brother into her bitch ass mother fucker. Her brother was her bitch. She was both humiliated for him and turned on by the thought of him wearing g-strings for her and letting her oil up and have her with his asshole. Atleast she never let him fuck her. That would be wrong.

Mark was fucked into sleep. He went straight from being fucked into collapsing into the bed and shutting his eyes. He was so proud that he got the ultimate compliment from George. George came inside him. He felt so good. He felt it was so right.

Geroge however had a few mixed feelings. Is it gay? Is it incest? Is it okay to be gay and to enjoy your sister fucking your asshole with her hot and recently used dildo? He heard his sister in the shower and left to go to his hotel room again. He needed privacy. Privacy to rethink his life. He did not want this to happen again. He did not want to lose control and be turned into a gay bum lover again. Ever again. He knew it. He wanted women. George was a strong and independant straight man. Well, with the exception of the last several hours.