The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“New America”

Jay Inkwell

Chapter 5 — Aftermath

I awoke with my butt painfully sore, all the way through. It still hurt. My discipline session had given me a powerful incentive to be a good obedient girl. I was eager to avoid another session.

I didn’t know how Jenny, Mark, and Sven had been caught. In many ways it didn’t matter. What mattered was what was happening now.

I decided I needed to know what was happening to Jenny. I reminded myself that everyone here called her “Ji.” I left my bedroom and turned left. I entered the adjoining bedroom.

A woman was nude on her knees. She looked up, expecting to see a man to serve. She scowled when she realized it was me instead. Me, the pariah.

I asked, “What’s happening to Ji?”

She rose. Her face brightened into a cruel smile. She said, “Oh, don’t worry, bitch. She’s getting what’s coming to her. Ji will regret betraying us. She’ll be naked and harshly restrained at all times. An IV drip will keep her hydrated, fed, and in pain. What’s really going to overwhelm her is the teaching table. The table will simultaneously give her every pain and every terror for an hour, several times each day. Imagine being burned alive, frozen to death, and stabbed everywhere. Imagine being raped, drowned, humiliated, and rejected by your lovers. Imagine experiencing all of your deepest fears. Imagine intensely experiencing all of it at the same time.”

I couldn’t imagine such a terrible thing. The woman continued in glee.

“The table will also strip her mind of every defense. She’ll never be able to block it out, distract herself, meditate, or adjust to it. She’ll defenselessly experience every horror in raw form. All at maximum intensity. All of this and she will be utterly alone. No human touch. No human conversation. Ever. Imagine how much desperate screaming she’s going to do.”

She walked to my ear and whispered sadistically.

“Every day she will be deeply and thoroughly traumatized. Every day she will beg for the mercy that will never come. Every day she will beg for death. There will be no mercy. No escape. Forever.”

I was horrified. The woman stepped back and kept talking.

“I’m sure she’ll do anything to get one hour of relief. I hear she’s promising to be good from now on. She’s claiming she has secrets to share. I hope one involves getting you in trouble. I expect soon we’ll get to watch some recordings of her experiences. The recordings will serve as a good reminder of what can happen to bitches who don’t do their duty. You should watch closely.”

She stared at me. I looked down so my eyes wouldn’t reveal my emotions. I wasn’t sure how thorough the “red key” trigger was. Would Jenny remember something? If Jenny exposed me, even indirectly, I would go to the torture chambers forever.

The woman continued, “I didn’t appreciate your lack of service yesterday. Every girl in this wing, including me, paid the price for your failure. You’ve been all high-and-mighty for years about how well you serve men. Yet when a challenge came, you failed. You knew we would all pay the price. You chose to fail anyway. I don’t think you’ve suffered enough. I’ve begged Wing Mother Beth to give you a taste of Ji’s punishment. I’ve suggested giving you two months. She said she hasn’t decided one way or the other yet. Tonight some of my friends will also beg her to give you two months of punishment like Ji. We think the Wing Mother will come around. It’s the punishment you deserve. It’s time you learned to serve at all times. I hope you get that punishment. I hope you get it, and more.”

Blood ran from my face. I turned and fled to my bedroom.

* * *

I knelt on the ground, wearing a black thong and nothing else. I crossed my wrists behind me. I pressed my bare tits out. My schedule said my next client liked to see bare nipples when he entered. My ass still hurt like hell. I did my best to ignore the pain. I waited, facing my bedroom entrance. I was terrified of displeasing a man today.

My first client of the day entered at the appointed time. He was in his early 20s. He was wearing jeans, a blue T-shirt, and sneakers. He looked down at me with hunger in his eyes. I gave the required greeting.

“How may I please you, sire?”

“You look tasty. I’m going to sit on the bed. Suck me off.”

“Yes, sire!”

I followed him to my bed. Once he sat, I knelt in front of him. I unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. His cock was hard. I looked up into his eyes with as much glee as I could muster. I said, “thank you for allowing me to suck you, sire!”

I took his cock into my mouth and deeply impaled my throat on him. My nose pressed into his abdomen. I had heard of gag reflexes. I found I had none. I suspected Eva had trained my throat thoroughly. I licked my tongue around his cock and I gently sucked. I gently stroked around his cock to pleasure him more.

I fucked my throat on his engorged cock. I repeatedly pulled back so my lips were on his cock head, then thrust his cock all the way into my throat. I continued to lick around his cock with my tongue.

I would never make the mistake again of half-assed service. I did all I could to pleasure him.

I felt his hands grab my head. Each of his hands covered one of ears. He pulled me into his dick and pushed me out, hard and fast. I found myself being roughly facefucked. I struggled to keep my balance on my knees. My hands instinctively flew out to each side to keep my balance. He vigorously pulled me away and slammed my face into his torso. All I could see was his torso moving back followed by my face being slammed into his stomach.

In only a few minutes he yelled out. His cum gushed into my mouth. I swallowed like a good girl should. I continued to lick his cock. I pleasured him until he tired of me.

He spoke. “Cunt, stop.”

I pulled my mouth off his cock. I knew what I’d better say next.

“Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, sire.”

“It was okay, I guess. I expected a better job.”

I began panicking. I couldn’t hide it. I begged, “Oh sire, I’m so sorry! I didn’t want to displease you! I did my best. Please let me try to do better!”

“You need to fully pleasure me every time. Every time. Put your hands behind you. Tits out.”

I obeyed. He grabbed my right nipple with his left hand and squeezed hard. I suppressed my need to yell. He twisted my nipple. I let out a gasp from pain. He slowly twisted further. While keeping his tight grip on my nipple, he gave me a hard slap to the face with his right hand. I howled.

“Remember your place. At least that was entertaining. I’m not going to report you today. Get some refresher training, though.”

“Yes, sire!” I replied in desperation.

He left. I knew more men would follow.

* * *

My schedule was busy today. I suspected this was a punishment for my previous failure. I only had a few minutes to prepare for my next client. My schedule didn’t list any particular outfit this time. I knelt wearing only my black thong. I crossed my wrists behind me and thrust my tits out, pointing them at the curtain. The agony in my butt continued.

A naked man entered. He was clearly drunk. He was staggering and supported by a naked woman. “Hey Lilly,” he said to her, “here’s the other one. Her name, uh, name, is E-Eva, right?”

“Yes, sire,” she said. When Lilly was sure he wasn’t looking, she gave me a sour face. She clearly didn’t want anything to do with me.

I tried to ignore her and greeted him. “How may I please you, sire?”

He brightened. “Ladies! It’s, uh, tit job day. I’m going to lie down on the bed. Lilly, shower my face with kisses and boobs. Eva, get my cock off with your tits. Yeah. Oh, and lose the thong.”

I removed my thong, leaving me nude. My smooth pussy was exposed to his viewing. He laid down on the bed. I doused my chest with lube until my front glistened. Somehow I knew lube was key.

Lilly straddled his chest. She purred, “Oh sire, my tits are yours.” She rubbed her tits over his face, occasionally kissing him instead. She worshipfully stroked his head with her hands.

I knelt between his legs and began rubbing his cock with my tits. I wasn’t sure how to do this well. He was hard, so I didn’t need to get him hard. I leaned down to massage his cock with my tits. I found that this put my face behind Lilly’s ass. Her ass had the unmistakable stripes of a recent harsh caning. We both knew why she’d been caned. I instinctively pulled my face back from her ass.

Lilly looked back. She must have realized I’d moved my face away from her ass. Lilly intentionally stretched her body so her ass moved into my face. I could smell fecal matter from her ass and the musk from her pussy. I did my best to ignore the odors. I continued to use my tits to stroke his cock. Lilly did her best to pleasure his upper half. I found this position humiliating. He wasn’t even paying attention to me. He was paying attention to some hussy while I worked to jerk him off. In a few minutes he came. His cum splattered on my face, my chest, and Lilly’s ass. He yelled out, “Ah! That’s nice!” I felt glad I had pleased him.

Lilly looked back. She seemed perturbed. She said, “sire, would you like her to now eat out my ass? That seems an appropriate award for her.”

“Oh yeah, good idea baby. Eva, eat Lilly’s ass out. Make sure Lilly enjoys it.”

Lilly looked back in victory over me. She gloatingly said, “hurry up Eva, we don’t have all day.”

I didn’t want to lick her ass. I knew disagreeing with a man was not going to make my life better. I nodded and put my face directly behind her butt crack. I plunged in, licking her anal hole and tasting the nasty remains of her last bowel movement. I licked further in and smelled more. The man chuckled at my display. I spent ten minutes licking Lilly’s buttcrack. What I smelled and tasted was horrifying.

The man spoke up. “That’s, that’s... enough. I’m done. Lilly, get me up.”

Lilly promptly got off the bed and helped the drunk man get up. The two walked out together. Once they left, I rushed to the sink to wash out my mouth. I couldn’t wash out the humiliation.

* * *

I dressed for my next client in a thin short-sleeved top with a plunging neckline. It was paired with a pleated miniskirt. I had a lacy bra and panties matching underneath. This outfit would have been too slutty for me only a few days ago, at least how I remembered time. This was the most modest outfit I’d been told to wear for a client. Maybe he’d treat me like a lady. I could hope.

I knelt. A man entered. “How may I please you, sire?”

The man was in his 30s and looked like a wrestler. There was no fat. He was all muscle.

“Hey bitch,” he called behind him, “hurry up.”

In came my neighbor, the one who had gleefully told me about Ji’s torture. She was wearing nothing but a smile. She smiled broadly when she saw me, like a hungry lion finding a steak. She pulled in a large contraption on wheels. It had a metal open rectangle bigger than a person, with handcuffs attached at each corner with adjustable straps. The rectangle was in turn connected by metal rotors to other metal rotors. A gym bag was underneath it. The man rotated the rectangle upright like a door.

The man turned to the woman. “Go, bitch.”

“Yes, sire,” she said with a grin as she bowed. She almost skipped out with joy.

He roughly pulled me to the rectangle and handcuffed my wrists and ankles to its corners. He harshly pulled the straps until I was tightly stretched out in the shape of an “X.” I could now be easily rotated in any direction. There was no way I could escape. Every part of my body was exposed to his whims. He rotated the rectangle so I was upright. My front and back were easily accessed.

He began, “I enjoy motivating girls in the traditional ways. I’ve been told you need to be motivated to serve men better. You received some motivation earlier. Not enough, I’m sure. I’ll ensure you are properly motivated.” He reached into the gym bag and pulled out tools, one at a time. A belt. A paddle. A whip. A cane. Other tools I didn’t recognize.

I instinctively whimpered. “Oh god, please, no! I’ll do anything!!”

“You certainly will.”

He pulled out a sharp knife. If he wanted to kill me, I could do nothing. He walked around me and brought the knife close to my face. I held in my scream. He brought the knife under my top. I steeled myself for his killing blow. He instead sliced through my top with the knife. Then my bra. Then my skirt. Then my panties. Every shard of fabric was soon below me. He seemed to enjoy destroying my clothing. He chuckled as he bared my body through violence. I was now nude and tightly bound.

He brought out the belt and showed it to me with an evil joy. He walked behind me. In a moment my bruised butt received another harsh stroke. He had put his full strength into it. I screamed and screamed. When I started to regain self-control, I noticed a small movement in the curtain covering my bedroom entrance. I saw a pair of eyes peeking through. Two pairs of eyes. Three pairs. Clearly some had heard and had come to watch my torment.

I felt another bitter stroke on my ass. I screamed again. Another stroke. My tears flowed. I couldn’t easily see the curtain through my tears. I did hear a giggle.

The man walked around. He placed himself between me and the curtain. Looking at the curtain he said, “girls, all of you, come in. All of you who tried to peek in. Now.”

Seven women walked in. They were suddenly worried. They didn’t dare disobey a man. There were also good reasons to be elsewhere. They all knew he could discipline them any way he wished. Each was nude. Each had caning bruises on their butts. Each knew that every added stroke they received would hurt like hell. I smiled a little. Maybe they’ll learn what it’s like to be tormented by him. I would so love to see them receive what I was receiving.

He addressed them. “Girls, I think you could learn much by watching her be disciplined. I want you to watch so you can see exactly what happens to girls who displease men so much that other girls pay the price. I think you’ll enjoy it.”

He turned to address me. He smiled, knowing he had an audience. “Cunt, you need more discipline. From now on, after each stroke, thank me for disciplining you.”

He went behind me and hit my ass hard with the belt. I screamed, followed by a tearful “thank you” from me. He hit my ass again and again. I tearfully repeated my thanks each time.

The women increasingly cheered him on. “Serves her right!” “Give her more!” “Hit her harder!” “Make her suffer!” “Her butt’s not bruised enough!”

He pulled out the paddle next. He gave me hard stroke after hard stroke on my butt. I exclaimed tearful thank-yous. The women began laughing. They encouraged more. They gladly served as a cheer squad. This was clearly the best entertainment they’d had in a long time.

The curtain opened. It stayed open. Wing Mother Beth entered, wearing her black dress. She reviewed the scene and smiled. She said, “Sire, I am grateful to you. We will watch carefully and learn. Please continue, sire!” She stepped behind the nude temple prostitutes. The other women beamed. They knew authority approved.

He next pulled out the cane. He gave me a stroke of the best on my bare and bruised ass. I struggled to say “thank you!” through tears. Once I did, the women yelled “ONE!” in unison. One woman followed with a whoop of joy. He pulled his hand all the way back. He gave me another stroke of the best with the cane. I screamed “THANK YOU!” The women followed with a yell of “TWO!” in unison. He repeatedly struck me hard with the cane. After each thank-you the women yelled out the count in gleeful unison. After they yelled “TWELVE!” he stopped. I bawled like a baby.

“Well,” he said, “that’s a start. I think she needs more persuasion to be a good girl. Can you girls suggest other ways we can help persuade her? We need to help her be her best.”

One woman jumped to answer. “Whip her pussy! Whip it hard!”

“Good idea,” said the man. He brought out his whip.

I begged, “please! No! What do you want? I’ll do anything.”

The man grinned and whipped my pussy hard. On each stroke I tearfully thanked him. The women cheered their approval even louder than before.

The man turned again to his audience. “How about another idea?”

“Whip her tits!” yelled two women in unison.

He seemed to have been expecting this. He proceeded to whip my tits. I screamed and cried and thanked him. My onlookers encouraged more. “Whip her on the nipple!” “Whip her harder!” “Don’t stop now!” “She looks so much better this way!”

The man eventually turned again. “Other ideas?”

The shortest woman replied, “her feet!”

The man rotated the rectangle so I was almost level. My face was angled at the floor. My feet were higher than my head. My tits dangled below me, engorging my nipples and adding to their pain. I could do nothing to escape. He took what looked like a ruler. He beat the bottoms of my feet, one foot at a time.

I sobbed more. I thanked him each time he hit me. It wasn’t clear anyone would understand me. I was starting to disassociate from the pain. I was entering shock. He seemed to notice.

He said, “Well girls, I think I’ll stop for now. You’ll help remind her to be a good obedient girl later, won’t you?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” they all brightly agreed. They took far too much pleasure in the idea. I feared how they might remind me.

He pulled out lotion and spread it everywhere he’d hurt me. It felt like a thousand wasps were stinging me. I passed out.

I awoke to the pungent odor of smelling salts. The wasps were less lively. The women were still there. I must have passed out for only a moment.

He released my limbs. I was still suffering. I dropped to all fours. I started to crawl to my bed. My usually foolish brain managed to remember something for once. I knelt and turned toward him. I mumbled, “Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, sire.”

He replied, “I was wondering if you were going to be too stupid to remember. At least you remembered to thank me. You didn’t serve me well. Perhaps you will serve better in the future after receiving these reminders.”

I weakly nodded. I crawled in pain to my bed. In spite of feeling dehydrated I managed to drop a few more tears.

The impromptu audience, realizing the show was over, left my bedroom. They left my curtain open. I had no energy to close it.

I was soon alone. I felt exposed and alone. He was right, I was certainly motivated. I would do anything to avoid his motivational encouragements. I knew I would do anything to please my future clients.

* * *

My next client arrived only 30 minutes later. I had managed to crawl, nude, to insert more lube and get to a kneeling position. He closed the curtain behind him.

I quietly asked, “How may I please you, sire?”

“Quick fuck, on the bed. Now.”

I painfully laid my back on the bed. He stripped and thrust his cock into my cunt. I did my best to pleasure him. I knew worse would happen if I didn’t demonstrate enthusiasm. I repeatedly thrust my cunt towards him, matching his rhythm. It hurt each time I did. I did my best to talk dirty to him. “Oh baby, please fuck me. I need you. Fuck me, fuck me! I need your cock. I need your cum in me. It’s all I need.” I stroked his body as he roughly pawed my tits. My tits, ass, cunt, and feet all hurt. Badly.

In only a few minutes he came inside me. I could feel his cum warm my insides. His goal completed, he promptly left. I didn’t even get a chance to thank him for letting me serve him. Not long ago I would have been horrified by his behavior. Now I was grateful it wasn’t worse.

I knew more clients would come.

* * *

I was a slave to my schedule. Men arrived one after the other. I had to work hard to service my clients. Every man was demanding.

Every man was different. Every one of my holes was violated multiple times.

Several expressed minor disappointment. Eva had been trained for years to serve men. Unfortunately, I wasn’t Eva. As Erin, I could only remember snippets of Eva’s training. I couldn’t remember the details of what had been second nature to Eva.

Another problem was that I had to service every man with enthusiasm. The pain in my ass, cunt, tits, and feet did not make it easy to appear eager. It was also hard to appear enthusiastic when every part of you wants to escape. Yet I didn’t see any way to escape. I didn’t see any way back to the life I wanted to lead. Only my terror spurred me to service each man with enthusiasm.

Throughout the day I lived the life of an unwilling temple prostitute. One man. Another man. Another man. Each man demanded different forms of depraved sex. I knew all of them would report me if I failed to please them. I had to act as if I was desperate to please their every whim.

* * *

My shifts were finally all but done. One more to go. I let myself cry for a moment. Only for a moment. I didn’t dare allow myself more.

Self-realization hit me like a slab of concrete. I’d been selfish. I’d been self-centered. I’d taken advantage of men. I knew I shouldn’t have. Maybe I deserved some punishment.

This new situation was so horrific though. Had I been so horrible to deserve this?

I resolved to change. I would change. I promised the stars above I would be a better person if I could get out of here. I begged the universe to let me out of here. I bargained. I pleaded. I promised to change. I promised to stop being self-centered. I promised to focus on pleasing others.

I realized that if I was not rescued, I would also learn to focus on pleasing others. Far more in depth, too. I had little to offer the universe in trade. This realization was not comforting.

I knelt to be ready for my last client.

My last client of the day arrived. He was a tall black man. His skin was the darkest of dark. His long gray beard was well-groomed, braided with red and green strings forming knots at their end. He wore a dark navy blue business suit, red tie, and black dress shoes. The suit jacket surrounded a white collar shirt. On his head was a brightly colored turban. A red sapphire dangled on a golden necklace over his tie. His eyes were keen.

I looked up and said, “How may I please you, sire?”

He looked down. He seemed surprised. Something about me was not what he expected. Instead of answering, he grabbed his sapphire. He briefly murmured. He closed his eyes and began humming. “Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm.”

I wasn’t sure what to do. I stayed put.

He opened his eyes. He looked down at me with a piercing expression. I felt as if he could see through me. He again said, “mmmmmm. Mmmmmm.” He began speaking in a sing-song tone.

“I am a shaman. My father was a shaman. My father’s father was a shaman. We have learned to merge technology with the ancient ways.”

He reached down and touched my forehead. He declared, in an accent I couldn’t recognize, “You are different. You are not like other girls here. Yes. Yes. You have been awakened.”

“I don’t know what you mean, sire.”

He slapped me hard across my cheek. I fell to the side. I looked up again at him. I could not hide my cowering. He spoke to me. His tone bore ancient authority.

“Girl, stop your lies. Your lies are transparent to me. A girl should never lie to a man. Should you lie to me again, I shall ensure you are harshly punished.”

Oh, god. Somehow he knew I was awakened. I begged, “oh, please sire. Please don’t tell the leaders.”

“That eez better. Yes. Yes. In my tribe a grown girl knows her place. Here the grown girls know their place, but only through technology. I like the idea of being serviced here by a grown girl who is not manipulated by technology. You shall service me well. You shall honor my manhood with your body. You shall honor my manhood as every girl should do. You shall do this with desperate enthusiasm. Should you displease me, I shall expose you. Is this clear to you?”

I gulped. “Yes, sire.”

He indicated with his hand the service he expected.

I sucked his cock with desperation. I pleasured his cock with my cunt. He thrust a stick into my ass while continuing to pound my cunt. I did all I could to please him.

Many men had raped me today while I had pretended to enjoy it. This was profoundly different. The shaman knew I didn’t enjoy this. He knew he was raping me. He knew I had to pretend to enjoy it. This made my experience even more degrading somehow. He came in my cunt. Once done, he retrieved some of his cum by deeply penetrating my cunt with his finger. He drew a complex sign on my forehead with his cum. It was another example of his total control over me. He somehow symbolically owned me.

Finally, he spoke. “That eez better, bitch. I shall be back so my manhood shall enjoy more of your body. I shall enjoy every fruit. Your mouth, your tits, your cunt, your ass, yea, even your feet shall serve me. I shall expect you to thoroughly pleasure my manhood each time. If you ever fail, I shall ensure your endless regret. I shall ensure you are sent to the teaching tables. I shall ensure you suffer as your awakened personality.”

I whimpered from fear as the shaman left. I knew I completely under his thumb. Somehow he knew I was awakened. This was my most precious secret. I was a knife’s edge away from my worst nightmares.