The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Authors’ Note:

This story was written under a partnership and is our first effort in this genre. We tried to avoid the rather cliched hypnosis stories and the rather stupid ones where some dweeb somehow collects a harem of women to be his mindless personal slaves and quickly ends up with more than he can count or the master, slave saga which although it was good in ‘The Book’ has been done to death as of late. We wanted to if possible come up with a original story line mixed with a leisurely dose of sick humor. Although sexual, this story contains a great deal of plot. If you’re one of those deviant individuals who presses the page down key with their left hand for fear of getting Vaseline on the keys feel free to skip chapter two. We will, however, warn you in the beginning of each chapter whether or not there will be sex. Any feedback would be appreciated. Feel free to send comments, suggestions, or even flame telling us what a bunch of sick freaks we are, etc.

Welcome to the Disclaimer:

This story contains some rather twisted descriptions of sex so if you are underage in your state/territory/country, kindly fuck off. All characters are fictional and nothing that happens in this story ever happened as far as we know.

Chapter 1

(Yes! There is shagging!)

I sat in the foodcourt of the mall and let my eyes wander, scanning the lunchtime crowd for my next potential victim. “Victim”, you ask? Well, you see, I’m not human. Okay, I’m partially human. In the nutshell, I’m a Nephelim. My mother was mortal and my father still tries to claim that he’s a fallen archangel. We both know that he’s just one of Lucifer’s lackeys. Father reckons Lucifer actually hates being referred to as The Devil or Lucifer and prefers to be known as ‘The Lord of Damnation.’ Being part human does have its perks. I don’t owe shit to the LOD which is good, because the guy is a total wank. I met him at a UN meeting once. He has this cool trick of being more than one person at the same time. His Lordship thought it was very amusing being both Saddam and Clinton and waging war on himself.

The demonic side contributes to my sadistic humor and allows me to read thoughts and, to an extent, control the voluntary functions of the human brain. I haven’t worked out how to control emotions just yet, but that isn’t really important to me. I heal quickly, but I don’t think I’m immortal. I haven’t tried to find out. I try not to kill people unless I have to. It seems to draw too much unwanted attention in Brisbane, yep I do live in Australia. I don’t shoot fireballs out of my hands but I like to play with an 8-inch stainless steel diving knife that straps horizontally to my belt. I keep it against my back all the time. Except when... you get the picture.

I picked up my Big Mac and took a bite. Naturally, half of it oozed out the back and landed on the table. Go figure. This happens everytime I eat at Macca’s, but I still keep going back.

Eww, that’s disgusting!’ I turned to my right to find the source of the whining. As I expected it was one of those bleach-blonde Barbie lookalikes. All legs, tits and ass, nothing up top.

‘Excuse me.’ I said as politely as possible and turned to survey the splatter damage.

‘Oh Bubba, idn’t that man a dirty piggy?’ I heard her say in her sweet little girl voice. Dirty Piggy? What the fuck? Okay, breathe. Fighting the urge to make the bitch strip and run around the foodcourt in her birthday suit I turned to face her.

‘Look, Honey, gimme a break, okay?’

‘No it’s not okay, punk!’

I looked at her companion. He was one of those big beefy muscle heads trying to impress the girl enough to worm his way into her panties. People like that are dangerous. I try to avoid them as much as possible.

‘Look, sorry dude.’ I turned back to my alleged meal. I didn’t want a confrontation. Not in public, anyway. Fat chance. This guy obviously wanted to show his girlfriend what a big man he was.

‘Apologize to Mindy you little shit!’ he was now seriously pissing me off. When his hand landed on my shoulder I hit him with a blast of psionic energy that sent him reeling into a table. Turned out he was pretty agile, because he was back in a flash. Wrong move! I reached into his mind and made him grab a table and begin headbutting it. His nose squished with the first bone-jarring whack. A few teeth and a veritable fountain of blood later and he was unconscious. That should keep that Mr Asshole out of my face for a while. Now to hit the source of my problem. The blonde was screaming at ‘Bubba’ as I slipped an order into her mind. It was one of those time-delayed commands that would only activate after a certain time limit. That should do it for now. I dumped the Big Mac in a bin and left.

I went out hotel shopping. The Sheraton looked good, so I got myself a suite on the 12th floor. Yeah the 13th was booked out but it’s a bit of a cliche anyway, don’t you think? I flopped down on the queen-sized bed and thought about what I was going to do to that blonde bitch. Whatever is was it was going to be degrading. Or at least that was the intention. After slipping the bellboy a Fifty dollar note I was assured that I wouldn’t be disturbed that night. I had about eight hours to kill so after going out to grab something to eat, taking a shower and the inevitable trip to the pharmacy, taking a nap seemed like a good idea. Even when I was sleeping she would be drawn to my location. Lucky, because even I didn’t know where I was going until I got there. I’d need the rest. It was going to be a long night.

9:15pm. She showed up exactly on time. She was wearing a black formfitting velvet evening gown from Christian Dior. Well, that wasn’t expected, but at least it didn’t make her look like a hooker. Expensive, but not too flashy. Mindy didn’t have an ounce of unnecessary fat on her. The evening gown showed her slim figure nicely. Not really curvy, but not skinny either. Her breasts were medium-sized and well rounded. I don’t really like huge tits. They tend to get in the way. Not that I’m complaining, of course.

‘W-what? Why am I...? Who are... ? What?’ She looked confused. Not surprising since she wasn’t allowed to remember how she got here.

‘Confused I see. Hmmm, just as I expected from a bleach-blonde slut.’

‘Bleach-blonde? You asshole! Hair this good doesn’t come out of a bottle!’ Her confusion was momentarily lost as her conceit kicked in. ‘Who the fuck gave you the right to judge me, anyway?’ There was a substantial character change. The little girl was long gone, all that remained was an extremely pissed off blonde.

‘Whoa, hang on a second, who gave you the right to judge me.’ I consider myself a very good voice imitator. ‘Oh bubba isn’t that man a dirty piggy.’

‘You’re that guy from the Foodcourt!’ I nodded, grinning.

‘Fuck.’ I could see that she was working things out in that pretty head of hers. I might have been wrong about her after all.

‘So, what now?’

‘Hang on a second...’ I looked into her mind. I found that she had several different personalities for different people. Mindy didn’t have mental problems or anything, it was just that she found it easier to manipulate people if she had a different personality for each situation. She was some sort of Financial Executive with the Commonwealth Bank. The meathead was her boyfriend. She used him to get rid of the last boyfriend, whom she had used to get her into her current job. Looks like I’ve got a girl who likes to use people. Well we’ll see how she likes to be used. I had a look at her favorite fantasies. Not surprisingly, number one was to be worshipped as a Goddess. I stopped there and had a look at her worst fears and dislikes. Here was something I could work with...

‘So tell me, Mindy, when was the last time you got fucked?’ Yeah I know that was lame. Given time I would have thought of something better but it had the desired effect. The mental scan revealed that she was a feminist and I couldn’t help myself.

‘You perverted asshole! Do you realize what you’ve just gotten your sorry ass into? My lawyer’s gonna’ slap you with indecent assault and so much other shit that the Judge won’t know what the fuck is going on!’

‘Oh yeah? Did I force you to come here?’ That stopped her dead. I couldn’t help but smirk at the expression that filled her face.

‘What am I doing here?’ The confusion returned, this time joined by a little anger.

‘I made you come, the best thing is that you can’t prove it.’ I just had to add a diabolical laugh right after that statement for effect.

‘Whatever...look if that’s all, I’m going. I, unlike you, have better things to do.’

I absently touched my right temple and she stopped like she’d run into a brick wall.

‘What the fuck?’

‘Okay babe, let’s get the rules straight. I am the boss. I am God as far as you’re concerned. To sum it up, I fucking RULE!’ That didn’t have the desired effect. She walked up and backhanded me, hard. Fortunately for her, I don’t consider hitting women very cool.

‘Fuck you!’ She snapped.

‘No, actually it’s the other way around.’

‘You think you’re getting into my knickers?’ She laughed.

‘Yep.’ I said confidently.

‘Fat chance. I’m not getting anything for sleeping with you, why the fuck do you think I would?’ she was still calm. Most women I get in this position are on their knees already.

‘You haven’t answered my question. When was the last time you got fucked?’

‘Drop dead. I don’t have to divulge my sexual activities with some pin-dick like you!’ Hmmm, venom. She looked absolutely gorgeous when she was pissed off. ‘True, but I am going to fuck you so I was just making conversation.’ Where do these cheesy lines come from? I wondered.

‘You wish.’ She turned to leave. My diving knife was out in a flash and I made one clean slash down her back. She screamed and spun around. Her gown fell neatly as she faced me.

‘Son of a Bitch!’

‘Actually, son of a demon.’ She was left in sheer black lace briefs and tried vainly to cover herself but gave up.

‘I holler rape and security will be here before you can cum.’

‘And they’ll go before I do unless you want them to watch me fuck your brains out.’ I telepathically told her who I was and what I could do. She exhaled loudly and her eyes dropped.

‘...fuck!’ She said dejectedly.

‘Don’t worry, you held out longer than most.’

‘Okay but at least make an effort not to hurt me. I haven’t let Robert spread me yet.’ I assumed that Robert must be ‘bubba’. Hell this was too easy. She put her legs together, peeled her lace underwear off and hopped onto the Queen sized bed. I watched her as she spread her long slender legs and slipped a finger between them. This wasn’t right. I’m supposed to be the one in control. Something was going to blow up in my face.

Something did blow up in my face. Or rather, my groin. A snap-kick like that would floor any man. Luckily, I’m not just any man. Anyway it hurt a lot. I grabbed her around the waist as she tried to run past me and flung her back onto the bed.

‘Nifty trick, bitch! But it ain’t happening again.’ I gritted. It did and it was followed by a neat roundhouse kick that introduced me to the carpet.

‘Look quit it will ya.’ I complained as I lunged at her knocking her onto the bed.

‘You might by some fluke of luck manage to fuck me but I won’t willingly have sex with you, cunt! It’ll be rape!’ she spat.

‘Yeah, whatever, tell someone who gives a fuck.’ I managed to pin her arms behind her back and stopped to take a breather. She was pretty athletic despite her somewhat slender frame. The view from here was great. Her ass was tight and firm. Some guys like real big asses. I don’t happen to be one of those guys. There is a limit on how big a chick’s ass can be before its too big.

‘Now what, big boy?’ She teased. Another weird mood swing, I guess. She began to wildly gyrate her ass against me. It wasn’t doing all that well for my composure. Using mild telekinesis I unzipped my shorts and placed my dick against her cunt lips. I’m not naturally telekinetic but it can be learnt and cultivated with the proper training. It is only a manipulation of energies after all.

‘Doggie style? How boring.’

‘Well excuse me! Do you have a better idea?’ I asked politely. ‘Maybe you like your heels next to your ears?’

‘Well it would be preferable to this.’

‘Fine by me.’ I turned her onto her back and placed her legs on my shoulders. ‘I take it a rubber is needed?’

‘Worried about an STD? Aren’t you immortal or something?’

‘I don’t know, I’ve never put it to the test.’ It was tricky opening the condom packet and jamming it onto my dick using telekinesis.

‘Well, get on with it.’ She signed. I pressed up against her lips and exerted some pressure. She was clenching tight and I was having serious problems getting in. I don’t think I have a huge dick, but eight inches is still respectable.

‘Would you mind opening up a little?’ I inquired sweetly.

‘You’re the one who wants the fuck, you do it.’

I grabbed her hips and pushed hard. She squealed like a pig on a spit as I gained entry. I fed her more cock until my hips rested against hers and set up a slow rhythm making sure my cock rubbed up against her clit with every thrust. She tried in vain to ignore me for awhile. I nibbled on her shoulder and that produced and audible sigh. My hands moved over her breasts. I hadn’t paid much attention to them before. They were little more than a handful, but she had cute little pink nipples that I could play with.

Soon her nipples were rock hard points. I took the left one into my mouth and nipped it lightly with my teeth. I felt a shudder run through her. This looked promising. I increased the pace on her cunt when I noticed beads of sweat gathering on her forehead. Soon she was bucking up against me. I grabbed both her nipples and twisted. She screamed and came hard. It wasn’t easy to hold her down. Her constricting cunt almost sent me over.

My mouth covered her pouting lips. At first she kept her mouth shut but quickly gave in to my inquisitive tongue. I slowed down until her orgasm had subsided and then sped up again. I turned her onto her stomach, a bit difficult with me not taking my dick out and pulled her up to her knees and continued to plough into her rapidly.

‘Oh fuck no! Not again!’

I reached down and tickled her clit and she froze for a moment before a shuddering orgasm that covered my thighs with her juices. This time her cunt gripped me so tight that I loosened what felt like a never ending jet of cum into the dom’ deep within her. Luckily for me my rejuvenation kicked in and I was rock hard in seconds.

‘Don’t you ever give up?’ she complained as I pulled her up and ran my dick against her lips and her cheeks.

‘Nope.’ I said, imitating the ‘Energizer Battery.’

‘I’ve never sucked cock before.’ She admitted.

‘So?’

‘Well what fucking choice do I have?’ She mumbled. I twitched my cock in reply. She reluctantly opened her mouth and I filled her up. I believed her when she said she’d never given head before. She simply sucked my dick like a straw. However, head is head, and not being one to pass up a good opportunity I decided to face fuck her. I grabbed her head and began slowly running the five or so inches she could take in and out of her mouth. Watching my dick tightly wrapped in her lips was unbearable and I felt the fluids start to flow. Holding her head tightly I jammed two inches of cock into her throat. She gagged and tried to push me away. I pulled out of her throat long enough for her to breathe before slamming back in. This time she was prepared and I felt her beautiful even teeth. (Don’t ever try this at home boys and girls as it is known to be fatal to one or both parties) I pushed her back roughly and surveyed my dick. Yes it did hurt, a lot.

‘Ha,’ she laughed contemptuously.

‘Think you’re smart bitch well check this out!’ I said as evilly as I could. I don’t think it was very successful because my dick was bleeding and I was still in pain.

Her eyes widened in amazement as the bite mark slowly sealed and the skin absorbed the blood, leaving the shredded condom relatively clean. In under twenty seconds my dick had fully healed. Being a Nephelim is so cool.

‘Jesus Christ!’ she exclaimed.

‘Yeah, I think he may have had something to do with it.’ I laughed.

I grabbed a handful of her silky blonde hair and forced her down again. With my other hand I ripped the shreds of latex from my cock. Just this once I’d risk it and treat myself to an unprotected fuck. My dick now ‘alive’ again spread her cute ass cheeks and rested up against her asshole. Anal sex isn’t exactly one of my favorite pastimes, but I did want to get medieval on her ass for first calling me a ‘dirty piggy’ and more importantly, she did commit the unforgivable and bite me.

‘No! Oh God NO! Anywhere but there!’ she begged. ‘You can’t fit it in there! Use my pussy or even my mouth but please not there!’ She began to squirm violently. My right hand secured her wrists behind her back while the left held her head down. I turned her head slightly. I wanted to see her face while she got reamed.

Grabbing hold of her bucking hips I thrust hard into her virgin ass, eliciting a bout of screams and obscenities. Fortunately some of her juices had run down to her ass and that helped get my head past her gripping sphincter. She continued to twist and squirm violently trying to dislodge my invasion of her virgin ass. Her sphincter was clamped tight around my dick as she clenched her ass for all that she was worth in an attempt to keep me out. I continued to force inch after inch of rock hard cock into her, producing more whimpering. After the first four inches her screaming had been reduced to soft groaning. She had stopped struggling but a quick mind probe revealed that she wasn’t enjoying it, she had just run out of energy. She was sobbing quietly by the time my hips rested against her beautiful ass. I slowly pulled out until only the head of my cock was in her ass, enjoying the incredible tightness. Then I slammed the entire length back into her and grinned as her back arched and I got a look at her tear stained face.

‘So bitch, you like using people for your own needs and wants. How do you like being used by someone else?’

She continued to cry and I dug into her mind. I could feel her frustration and anger. There was nothing she could do to stop me sodomising her. She couldn’t tease me or threaten me like she’d done countless times before. All she could do was lie there and take my cock up her ass. With every thrust she became just a little bit looser. And inch by inch I pushed my cock as far as it could go. Overwhelmed I released her wrists and head and used my weight to hold her down. Shrieking with each thrust and whimpering each time I withdrew, Mindy squirmed under me, trying to gain enough purchase to get free. Her unintentional erotic noises and squirming, not to mention the near unbearable tightness were driving me insane.

I started fucking her tight ass as hard as I could. Her whole body was moving now. I was almost fucking her into the bed. I reached under her to play with her tits. Wanting all of her at once, I fondled her tits with one trembling hand and turned her head to one side with the other, fumbling to kiss her soft, moist lips. That was it, there was no holding me back and a wave of ecstasy hit me like a freight train. My vision wavered, my entire body became as rigid as my spewing cock. As I pumped gush after gush from my throbbing, engorged dick into the hot, clenching tightness that was this beautiful woman’s ass.

Her orgasmic scream shocked me. I checked her mind again to see why she came. It turned out to be a mixture of humiliation and a deep hatred for me. It was a weird combination and I wasn’t aware that it could cause an orgasm but apparently it did. Once again, it wasn’t like I was complaining. I left my cock up her ass until it began to soften and then I slowly pulled out of her, letting her ass suck the cum off my dick.

‘Why are you doing this to me you bastard?’ She sobbed.

‘Because I think you need to be taught a lesson.’ I was talking bullshit and I knew it. It was because she was hot and because I could get away with it.

She silently wiped her face with the pillowcase. I sat there and watched her. She got the idea that I was spent and got up to go to the bathroom. I let her go, admiring her tight proud buttocks. I heard her run the taps so I got up and followed her into the bathroom. She was bent over the basin washing her face. My eyes dropped to her ass. What the hell, my body produces more sperm than I need, might as well make good use of it. I ran my palms up her thighs, enjoying the silky smoothness. She turned to face me and I looked into her eyes. She really was exquisite and under different circumstances I might have been able to like her.

She shook her head and a single tear ran down her face but she didn’t push me away. I cleared the little bottles of crap that hotels keep on the bench next to the sink and placed her butt on the clearing. She didn’t object as I spread her long slim legs and entered her. I placed both hands against her back to hold her up as my tongue danced over her nipples. I distinctly felt her shudder as I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. My lips left her chest and moved up to her throat. She closed her eyes and moved her head slightly to expose more of her delicious skin to me.

Soon we were necking fiercely and she began moving her hips up to meet my thrusts. I pulled out of her now dripping cunt long enough to embed my shaft up her now well lubricated ass. She began pummeling her hips against me trying to take more of my cock into her ass. I began fingering her dripping cunt and she now tried desperately to fuck back against my fingers and invading cock. Soon she was groaning loudly.

‘Oh God, I’m gonna cum!’ she shrieked and slammed her ass hard against my dick.

‘Fuck! YES!’ she came loudly. Her orgasm lasted close to a minute. I didn’t slow down and continued to jam my cock into her quivering warmth.

‘Oh fuck! OH FUCK I’m gonna cum again,’ she wailed as she wrapped her legs tightly around me and started pumping my cock for all she was worth.

‘God DAMMMIIIIT!’ Holding her bucking body down, I slammed my dick into her dripping cunt.

Her cunt grabbed my dick even tighter than before and I blew my load into her as she thrashed around helplessly. I forced her to stay in an orgasmic state for close to a minute. When I eventually let her off she collapsed, she did have limits and they had been broken. I cleaned her up and carried her to the bed. After ensuring that she was still breathing I took a shower and left the room. I stopped off at the hotel’s dress shop and bought a dress that was about her size and had it sent up to the room. I’m not a total asshole. I wasn’t going to have her go home naked. I felt she’d learnt her lesson.

End of chapter 1