The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Neighbor

Dianne was nervous, although she had planned this for quite some time, now that it was actually happening was a different matter altogether. She poured Milton another glass of wine and waited for his response to her demands. “Who is this woman?” inquired Milton . “She is just my neighbor and a friend” replied Dianne. “But why do you want to hypnotize your friend?” continued Milton. “Look” said Dianne “You do it tonight or your rich wife finds out all about you and your secretary and the Medical Board finds out about you and a couple of your sexier patients”

Milton threw up his hands in capitulation “OK, OK I don’t know what you have in mind here and I don’t think I want to know but I will do it, but this is it, I do this and I walk away OK” stated Milton. “Of course” replied Dianne “Till next time” she added to herself as a knock sounded on her front door.

Dianne opened the door and ushered a very attractive woman in her late twenties into the living room. “Milton this is Simone, Simone this is the man I have been talking about, he has just finished a session with me and I just can’t recommend him enough” said Dianne as she pushed a glass of wine into Simone’s hand, quickly noting a flushed looking complexion on her neighbor, suggesting this wasn’t her first drink for the night.

“Thanks Dianne, I can’t stay for long It’s been a long day and I stopped for a few drinks with the work gang before here, and I’m beat, I really need an early night.” pleaded Simone . “Perfect Simone , a few minutes with Milton, then a good nights sleep and you will feel a different woman in the morning” pushed Dianne as she guided Simone to a chair in the middle of the room and then proceeded to dim the lights. “Come on Milton work some magic on my friend here so she can get some well earned rest.”

Milton sat directly in front of Simone and started to instruct her how to breath, all Milton wanted now was to get this over with and be on the way home. Simone began a protest, but gave up knowing Dianne wouldn’t give up till she tried this hocus pocus, she gave a big sigh and began doing as Milton instructed not really taking any notice of what was said all she really wanted to do was get home to her apartment and get an early night.

After an hour Dianne showed Milton the door thanking him for all he had done, in response all Milton said was “I was never here OK” “Sure thing Milton , you were never here” chuckled Dianne. Dianne sat down in the chair Milton had just vacated and studied the entranced woman in front of her. Shoulder length dark brown hair framed a very attractive face, a very smart business suit covered an equally attractive body. Simone’s eyes were open and stared vacantly ahead.

“Awake now Simone” instructed Dianne enthralled in Simone’s response. Simone’s eyes blinked a few times and came into focus, as they did Simone stood up and said “Thank you for a lovely evening we must do it again sometime” at the same time giving Dianne a radiant smile. “Yes” replied Dianne " it has been a lovely evening , it’s Saturday tomorrow why don’t you come around for breakfast at say, eight thirty.” “Eight thirty it is then” Simone replied immediately even though she groaned inwardly as to why she had accepted such an early start. “Goodnight then Dianne " said Simone as she left the apartment. “Don’t forget to do your breathing exercises when you get to bed” shouted Simone at the receding figure of Simone. “No of course not” came the muffled reply as Simone went out of sight.

Dianne shuddered with excitement at what tomorrow would bring, she couldn’t believe how well tonight had gone, even Milton was surprised at the ease of which he had put Simone so deeply under. Simone now had no recollection of Milton ever being at Dianne’s apartment and certainly no recollection of being so deeply hypnotized.

Dianne smiled to herself she could just contain her excitement, she knew that Simone would go home get into bed and go through her breathing exercises, which would then send her back into a trance. She would continue doing this all night, each time coming up out of trance only to send herself back down again repeatedly, only each time getting deeper and deeper, till at last, at the sound of her alarm she would come out of her trance with the only memory of her night, being how wonderfully she slept using her breathing exercises and a very vivid recollection of dreaming about being hypnotized.

Simone would then immediately get up and shower and whilst showering she would again recall her dreams only this time she would recall all the old movies she had seen where a woman had been hypnotized but in each case it would be herself in that situation and with each situation she would feel sexier and sexier till at last she would have to bring herself to orgasm in the shower, surprising herself with it’s intensity.

After showering Simone would quickly get dressed do her makeup and have breakfast. While having breakfast Simone would again find herself remembering her dreams, again getting aroused at the thought of being helpless and hypnotized. This would continue right throughout breakfast till after finishing breakfast Simone would again find she would have to relieve herself by masturbating, after which she would have to rush off to Dianne’s apartment flushed and confused.

Dianne went to bed a little flushed herself, knowing she wouldn’t sleep much, going over in her mind what she hoped to attempt with Simone the next morning, the thought of what was going on in Simone’s apartment at that very moment caused her to tremble with excitement and her hand to reach between her legs.

Right on 8.30 am Dianne opened her front door to find Simone standing in front of her looking quite flushed and nervous. “Come in, come in” greeted Dianne “Your right on time I see” “I hate to be late” said Simone “It’s a bit early for a Saturday I’m not really used to being up and about this early, normally” stated Simone trying to remember what she was here this early for. “How did you sleep” inquired Dianne, smiling at the instant flush of red on Simone’s face at the mention of it. “Just wonderfully thank you, those breathing exercises really worked” gushed Simone “Well that’s wonderful, I told you they would work, it’s nearly a form of self hypnosis really” stated Dianne. “HHHHypnosis” stuttered Simone. “Yes” said Dianne “Have you ever thought of being hypnotized, I’m sure it would really help you, actually I have always wanted to hypnotize someone, what about you, have you ever wanted to be hypnotized” fired off Dianne totally stunning Simone “NNNo , YYYes I don’t know” a suddenly very embarrassed, confused & blushing Simone stuttered.

“Sit down Simone and I will get us a coffee” said Dianne as she headed for the coffee pot in the kitchen. Dianne poured two coffees and leaned back against the kitchen bench savoring a sip of hers, knowing what would be going on in Simone’s head at this moment.

Simone slumped in her chair wondering how she got herself in these situations, she decided she would have a quick cup of coffee and then go home, that way avoiding any more embarrassing talk on hypnosis. Just thinking the word sent a little shiver up Simone’s spine and again visions of herself being hypnotized began forming in her mind, only this time it was Dianne doing the hypnotizing not some fictional film character. As the images continued to intrude on Simone’s thoughts she slowly was becoming aroused again and without any conscious thought to do it, her hand began to slowly massage herself through her jeans.

“Your coffee” said Dianne, startling Simone out of her increasingly erotic thoughts. “TTThank you” Simone barely managed to stammer. Dianne smiled at Simone smugly, as she had seen what her hand had been doing. Simone quickly put her coffee down as she was barely able to hold onto it because of the tremble in her hands. “Listen” said Dianne “Why don’t I try and hypnotize you now, it would be so much fun and I know you would enjoy it, just look at how much the breathing exercises have helped. It would be fun Simone” said Dianne, taking a seat directly opposite Simone “I’m sure you have imagined yourself being hypnotized, haven’t you” asked Dianne, knowing fully well that she had, because she had planted the thoughts in her mind. “Just think how nice it would be, you would love it, just think about being hypnotized Simone relax and think relax and think about being hypnotized” Dianne said, almost now whispering, Dianne also noticed Simone had calmed appreciably and was now watching her intently, her eyes starting to get a glazed look about them. “You would like to be hypnotized Simone wouldn’t you” queried Dianne. “Yes” was Simone’s almost inaudible reply. “You would love to be hypnotized Simone” stated Dianne this time. “Yes” was the quite reply again. “You need to be hypnotized Simone” commanded Dianne. “Yes” was Simone’s more confident reply. “You have to be hypnotized Simone, say it " ordered Dianne. “I have to be hypnotized” repeated a now very glazed looking Simone. “Sleep now” Dianne whispered.

Simone instantly relaxed and slumped in her chair, her eyes slamming shut. Dianne knew she could have used her trigger “sleep now” at any time before but found the teasing so erotic. Dianne now decided that it was time to instill a few new commands and memories. Simone was instructed that from this point on she had to tell Dianne the truth to any question she asked of her no matter how embarrassing, she would also remember nearly begging Dianne to hypnotize her and how wonderful it felt, so wonderful she knew she would do anything to have Dianne do it again.

Dianne awoke feeling wonderful and very sexy, she knew that being hypnotized had made her feel this way and she loved it, all she could think of was when she could be hypnotized again. “Lets so it again Dianne that was great” enthused Simone. “Oh I don’t know Simone I have a lot to do Michael my husband is coming home today and it is his birthday and I wanted to do something special for him” replied Dianne. “I’ll help if you like Dianne, I feel it is the least I can do” said Simone. “Well I was going to get one of those special singing Birthday performers but they were all booked out, perhaps you could do it instead” a nonchalant Dianne asked. “I don’t know Dianne I’d be too embarrassed” a now blushing Simone replied. “Well perhaps we could kill two birds with one stone, you would like to be hypnotized again and I would like a singing birthday girl, how about it?” asked Dianne knowing she had Simone where she wanted her.

“Well I would like to be hypnotized again Dianne and if I’m hypnotized I wouldn’t be embarrassed would I and you wouldn’t make me do anything terrible would you Dianne” asked a now excited and apprehensive Simone. “Of course not Simone I would hypnotize you to be a performer and that’s all, in fact I have your costume already, you see Michael really likes cheerleaders so that is what you will be, the outfit might be a little small but what the heck eh” a smiling Dianne said. “Well OK Dianne lets do it” said Simone. “Sleep now” commanded Dianne.

Michael arrived home from his business trip to an enthusiastic welcome from his wife Dianne. “Close your eyes darling” requested Dianne. Michael could hear some shuffling and then he was told he could open his eyes. The sight in front of him stunned him, here was the neighbor from a few doors up, that he quite frequently fantasized about, dressed up as a cheerleader right down to the saddle shoes. Next thing Simone burst into a rendition of happy birthday but managed to do it to a cheerleading routine. Michael was stunned and aroused. “Happy birthday darling” purred Dianne. “How?” was all Michael could utter. “I’’ explain later dear but first lets enjoy the entertainment. Simone stripper now” commanded Dianne.

Dianne cuddled her husband getting very excited at the prospect of what the future held, while watching her neighbor slowly and sexily divesting herself of her clothes ready for her next command.