The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Need a Lift?

By The Scribe of Domina ()

God, Mike hated his job. Long hours for crap pay and now he had to drive three states over some stupid training thing they cared nothing about. They got paid for putting butts in seats, that was it.

That’s how he ended up lost on that old back road late at night. He had no idea where he was or where he was going. All he knew was he passed a state penitentiary a few miles back. Then he saw her—a tall brunette walking along the side of the road.

“Need a lift?” he asked pulling alongside her.

“Yes please,” she answered smiling.

She climbed in the passenger’s seat and they headed off down the road.

“Where you headed?” he asked.

“Just a few miles down the road will be fine.”

As they passed out from under the tree canopy a full moon shone overhead. It was only then he saw what she was wearing—an orange prison jumpsuit. Oh god he had made a big mistake.

“Pull over,” she said.

Fearful he complied. She then climbed into his lap and grabbed his head.

“What are you …?” he started to ask.

“All I need is a ride and you’re gonna help me. It’ll be easier for you this way.”

She then began rubbing his temples while looking him dead in the eye.

“Just focus on my words. You’re gonna drive me to my boyfriend’s house, drop me off and then leave. Once you do you’ll forget all of this ever happened.”

“What’s the catch?”

“The catch is I’m using the hypnotherapy I use to relive my boyfriend’s headaches to make you do whatever I say. Now hold still this will only take a few minutes.”

He drove for half an hour until he reached a small house on the edge of town.

“Wait here,” she told him.

He sat there behind the wheel, unable to move. His mind was a prisoner of his mysterious and beautiful passenger.

Inside the house the woman had just entered the bedroom.

“Hey baby, I’m back!”

“Ellie ... you’re ... home,” her boyfriend sputtered.

“What the hell’s going on here?” she barked at him.

Her eyes went from him to the blond bimbo under him.

“It’s not what it looks like.”

“It never is with you. I rot in jail in three years while you spend the money on your little tramps. Well no more.”

She grabbed the woman by her legs dragging her screaming out of the bedroom slamming the door behind her. The now ex-boyfriend sat in the bed listening as the screams died away into tense silence. Suddenly Ellie returned.

“What did you do?”

“Remember that hypnosis stuff I love?”

“Yeah.”

“Well I’ve had time to perfect it. Right now your girlfriend is out there in a trance. When I say now she’ll become obsessed with ravishing you in every way possible.”

“Wow thanks Ellie. And here I’d thought you’d be mad.”

“You ready for the catch?” she asked, smiling evilly.

She climbed onto the bed straddling him, rubbing his temples and looking him dead in the eye just as she had done so many times before.

“Whenever you look at any other woman but me you’ll see your mother, wearing whatever they are.”

She repeated her commands for a few minutes.

“Let’s see if that worked. Now!”

The naked blond ran in. He screamed in horror as she lustfully attacked him. Ellie took some of her clothes and left. Before she did though she slid a shelf in front of the bedroom door locking them in.

Outside, in clean less problematic clothing, she leaned against the hood of Mike’s car.

“Well now what?”

She looked around the rural farmhouse ignoring the screaming within. Ellie had no idea where to go. This would be the first place the police would come look for her when they figured out she’d escaped. She let out a frustrated roar spinning around and hitting the hood of the car.

Lifting her head she saw her hypnotized driver sitting there. That gave her an idea. She climbed back into Mike’s lap, looking him in the eyes.

“Where were you going when you picked me up?”

“To a training conference at the Elmont in Selsun.”

She began rubbing his temples again.

“You will now forget your earlier commands and focus on these instead. You will take me with you pretending I’m your wife. You will remain under my control but still operate more or less freely until you drop me off somewhere of my choosing after the conference.”

She repeated her commands for a while.

Once Mike was successfully reprogrammed she guided him to the hotel.

“So tell me about yourself, Hubby,” she asked as they rode.

“OK where do I start?”

“How about with a name?”

“Mike Tannen.”

“What do you do for a living, Mike Tannen?”

“I’m an IT guy at Hamilton-Schiff.”

“Sounds exciting.”

“You got it. I spend all day looking at 1’s and 0’s. It wouldn’t be so bad if I came home to someone who looked like you.”

“Ball and chain that bad huh?”

“I wish I was that lucky. No, I’m single.”

“A cutie like you? That’s hard to believe.”

“I’m too shy to even talk to women.”

“That’s not true. You’re talking to me aren’t you?”

“That’s different. You hypnotized me remember? It feels like we’ve been married for years.”

“Good that means it’s working.”

She lovingly stroked his face.

“Now before we get there let’s get our facts straight. I’m Ellie Tannen. I’m an elementary school teacher. We met when our friends set us up on a blind date that went about as bad as it could.”

“I remember that. How do I remember that?”

“It’s part of the hypnotic suggestion Sweetie. You’ll remember whatever I tell you to. Now back to our cover. We’ve been married for five years. No kids ... yet, but we’re actively trying to conceive.”

“This is really thought out.”

“It’s a fantasy of mine. How my life might have turned out if I’d made better choices.”

“We’re here.”

“Good let’s get to work.”

After leaving the car with the valet they walked into the hotel hand in hand. Mike noted how good it felt. But that was the hypnosis talking now wasn’t it?

After checking in they learned Mike had missed the opening night’s events. So they opted just to head to their room instead.

“I’m gonna take a shower,” she told him, “order us some room service.”

“Sure thing.”

She came back out of the shower a short time later wearing only a small fluffy white towel. Waiting for her on a small table was a plate of ...

“Chicken Cordon Belau, my favorite, how did you know?”

“It was the meal you ordered in that fake first date memory you gave me. So I figured you had to like it.”

“Thank you.”

They ate in silence for a few minutes.

“I drug you into all this so I guess you should know why.”

“Sounds fair.”

“My boyfriend and I robbed banks.”

“No way.”

“Way. Well I did anyway. He was the getaway driver. I would find a vulnerable teller and spend days gaining their trust. I would hypnotize them ... a little bit each day. When I was ready they’d take the money and bring it to us. When they were finished they would destroy all evidence and forget they did it.

“It worked well until my ... ex got caught holding up a gas station one night. He sold me out for a deal. They ignored his robbery in exchange for multiple bank robberies. Too bad for him I hid most of the money away so he wouldn’t spend it all.

“When the coast is clear I’ll go and get it. Too bad for him he blew any chance to get his hands on it.”

The next morning Mike had to attend a rather long lecture. This gave Ellie time to wander the hotel trying to clear her mind. She knew she couldn’t go back to robbing banks. The MO she used was too specific. They would immediately know where she was. That meant she had to take her money and start a new life. But what kind of life would that be?

She passed by one of the hotel’s boutique shops. Shrugging she turned around and went in. The red hearts and angels through her for a loop. Valentine’s Day was coming up. Things like that weren’t really all that important in prison so it hadn’t crossed her mind.

Near the back hung a sexy black negligee. God she would look good in that. Mike would love her in that. Wait, why had she thought that? She barely knew the guy. But they were married. No, no they weren’t. That was just a fake memory she had given him. Damn that was it!

She had given herself the same fake memory. It seemed like the only way for them to keep their stories straight. In all the excitement of the last few hours Ellie was exhausted. That lack of focus made it easier for hypnotic suggestions to sink in. Which was helpful for her victims not so much for her. The fake and real memories were blending. She had to really focus to remember which was which.

This was not the first time this had happened though. When she’d first started training herself in hypnotism she’d accidentally affected herself more than once. So she’d set up a simple command deep in her subconscious. If she ever said the word Paquette she would forget everything from the moment she first made the command. She kept a journal on her phone to help her get caught up afterward.

Since she was purging all these memories anyway she might as well embrace them. She went into the bathroom, locked herself in a stall and set about hypnotizing herself again.

“I will forget my old life and embrace the one with Mike. At the end of the convention I will say Paquette and purge myself of all new memories.”

She repeated this several times until it became true.

Mike was exhausted. Now he remembered why he hated these training things. He headed back to his hotel room and his ‘wife’ or kidnapper or whatever she was. Closing the door behind him Mike yawned and turned on the lights. Suddenly he was wide awake.

Ellie was laying on the bed wearing nothing but a slinky black negligee. The tops of her round full breasts heaved with every breath. Long smooth legs begged to be stroked and dared to be followed up to what lie above.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Can’t a woman surprise her husband after a long day?”

“But we’re not ...”

She gave him a smoldering come and get me look.

“Oh what the hell.”

He stripped down and jumped into bed with her. Thus began the best three days of his life. They laughed. They talked. They spent long passionate nights together. Too soon it was over however. Ellie woke up in a trance.

“What’s wrong?”

“Paquette.”

“What?”

She shook her head and looked around confused.

“Who are you? Where am I?”

“What?”

“What is the last word I said?”

“Pack it, I think.”

She grabbed her phone and read something.

“Time to go,” she told him.

Ellie purged Mike of all his false memories. The two then went their separate ways. Mike went back to his boring IT job. Ellie went to lay low at her mother’s for a few days. Then after getting the money she rented herself a suite in a swanky New York hotel. She looked out at the skyline. She had everything she wanted and still she felt sad. No, empty really. It still felt like something was missing.

* * *

Mike sighed. He came home from work and plopped face down on the couch. God he hated this job. So why’d he stay there? It was easier than finding a new one. What he needed was an escape. There was a knock on the door. Grumpily he got up and answered it.

“Yes?”

“Is that anyway to talk to your wife?”

“Ellie? What are you doing here?”

She walked in and sat down on the couch.

“Even though I can’t remember it and I know it wasn’t real I’ve never been happier in my life then when we were together. I just remember feeling happy and loved.”

“Me too.”

“I have all the money I need. What I need know is steal one last thing to be truly happy.”

“What’s that?”

She held up a roll of duct tape.

“You.”

So Ellie kidnapped Mike and reprogrammed him with new memories of their life together. He forgot the life he had before. Then she did the same to herself. Blissfully unaware of what they were before the happily married couple moved to their new town to start their new lives ... together.

The End