The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Necklace of Eros

Chapter 2: Appetizer

Ava had always looked great, that was unquestionable. Now? Now she was sex on legs. Her red hair was more vibrant and hung down in teased curls to the top of her ass. And what an ass it was! Wide, rolling hips and a large, bouncy ass encased in what was a bottom in name only. Easily the largest part of her garment would have been the tag. Her breasts had swollen up too, looking overstuffed in her new top. The crimson lace revealed her nipples and the vibrating nipple clamps that were buzzing away, no doubt driving her mad. Her skin was incredibly pale and soft looking, only enhancing the vividness of her attire. Looking down the curves of a pair of legs shapely enough to convert most ass or tit men, he saw she was wearing thigh high stockings and six inch fuck me heels. Very aware of his dry mouth as he gaped at her, Jason did the only thing he could think of to do: he clicked the remote.

Ava’s knees buckled, dropping her into his chest as a device in her panties whirred to life. Her fingers clawed at his chest, making him look down at himself for the first time. Holy hell, is that me? He was wearing an unbuttoned long sleeve, sleeves rolled up over thick forearms, and no shirt under it, exposing the rock hard muscles that were his chest and abs. He flexed his fingers a few times, marveling at how strong he felt. Was he tanner? Or oiled? Somehow he had a light sheen to himself, making his muscles pop in the sun. Ava pulled back from his chest, biting her lip but beginning to lead the way to lunch on unsteady legs.

Jason felt he should panic, but felt a calming presence in his mind told him to have fun. Well why not? Clearly he was dreaming or whatever so did it really matter? With an easy grin breaking out on his now stubbled face, he cupped one of his wife’s ass cheeks and walked side by side with her to the restaurant. It was a nice cafe, filled with other couples, none of whom even seemed to notice the red hot newcomers.

Their waitress, another redhead who could’ve been Ava’s cousin, came up to get their order. Jason simply said nothing, gaping at the sight of his wife beginning to writhe a bit in her chair. The waitress stared for a second, bemused smile on her face before she leaned in. “Would you like to hear our special sir? I can stroke you while I tell you if you’d like,” she added, leaning in to nibble on his ear. Fright began to well up again until he looked over and saw Ava had both hands under the table. She was biting her lip.

“Sure, that sounds great… Amanda,” Jason finally said. With a smile the waitress leaned over, unbuttoning his shorts and fishing out an impressive tool that was most definitely new. Jason had never had a problem with his equipment before but now it was an impressive member to say the least, looking bigger in the waitress’s delicate hands. “Let me get comfy,” the waitress said, sitting on one of his legs as her hand began to stroke up and down. Wait, was Amanda wearing the same outfit now as Ava, just emerald green? Well, at least they had great taste!

He quickly realized he was getting quite hard and had heard nothing this woman had said. “That last one sounds great,” he smiled, hoping it didn’t mean the end of her impromptu handjob.

Smiling, the waitress complimented his choice before sinking to her knees in the ground and nuzzling his shaft. “Oh I’ll have the same,” Ava said from the other side of the table, shamelessly playing with herself now and not caring. “Two specials!” Amanda called out before her tongue began to trace every vein. A blond woman wearing a sapphire blue version of the girls’ outfits came bouncing over. “Hi, I’m Jenny!” she introduced herself, setting a few remotes on the table before sinking to her knees in front of Ava.

Recognizing now the remote and the reason for the identical outfit, Jason reached out and clicked each remote. Amanda collapsed down into him as Jenny did the same, and Jason swore he felt himself grow even harder. Empowered by the vibrations rocking her, Amanda seemed to be done teasing him and dove down onto his dick, mouth enveloping his head as her tongue began to swirl around.

This was amazing. An attractive stranger was hungrily working his dick like she was enjoying it just as much and an equally attractive woman was doing the same to his wife! It was almost impossible to choose what to focus on, and instead Jason opted to close his eyes and just enjoy Amanda’s wet mouth. She took as much as she could, diving deeper with each descent of her head, working at a pace that showed she was enjoying herself. Right when he felt himself begin to swell with an approaching orgasm, Jason heard a popping noise and saw Amanda had stopped. Jason reached out, grabbing her hair and pushing the waitress’s head back down, only to find himself stopped by another pair of hands: Ava’s.

Blinking, Jason realized Ava had at some point stripped, and was bent over next to him. He could smell the hungering desire dripping off of her swollen peach and understood why Amanda had stopped. Jason got up, grabbing his wife by the hips and slamming his length into her. Her legs gave out at the first thrust but Jason found he could support her easily. Carefully, he pushed her to the ground, face first and ass up in the air. He couldn’t help but stare. To the side the two waitresses had resumed their oral assault, this time targeting each other. A quick glance around revealed the cafe was full of couples involved in various sexual acts: one woman had her man’s head buried between her thighs and was squeezing him in pleasure so hard Jason couldn’t believe the man’s head hadn’t popped. Another couple had the woman being spit roasted by a waiter as she was fucked doggy style by her man, moaning interrupted only by the occasional slap on her ass.

Speaking of asses, in for a penny…

Jason thrust into Ava’s velvety folds a few more times before deciding he was going to take advantage of whatever force had granted his wife this prodigious ass. As he pulled out Ava moaned sadly, but she perked up when she felt his tip teasing her ass cheeks.

“Do it. Fuck me, fuck this ass in front of everyone. I want them to see you own me,” she moaned; Jason was used to her dirty talk but this was another level, territory he had been denied. Now, he took full advantage and began to work his way into her.

Holy fuck was she tight. He felt her convulsing as he entered, gripping his shaft in a deathlock for a few seconds. Jason stopped pushing in, concerned he was hurting her, though all concerns evaporated at her next words.

“I haven’t come that hard in a long time… hey, you better not be done fucking this ass,” Ava mumbled, opening a bleary eye and looking back at him. That was all it took, as the last of his resistance melted away and he began to pound at her as if his life depended on it. Deeper and deeper the thrust, heavy sack slapping her as he picked up his ferocious rhythm. Ava could do no more than moan as her face was forced into the carpet and she was, no other words for it, used.

Picking up from the other guy, Jason raised one of his meaty hands and delivered a powerful slap that sent Ava’s ass jiggling and made her clamp down even harder on him. He kept thrusting, feeling her grip him and spasm as orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her body. Finally, after fucking her damn near across the cafe, he felt himself swell up again. This only encouraged him to pick up the pace until finally he could take no more and his dam burst deep inside her, filling her with his hot load.

And what a load it was! He felt himself pumping away shot after shot, when he would have normally been finished by now. When he finally stopped he collapsed against his wife’s ass, marveling at his white cream spilling out of her ass around his dick. With a few panted breaths, he pulled out of her, leaving her gasping on the ground.

Best lunch ever.