The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story title: The Necklace (part 1)

Author: Crowe

The snap of the cold as he walked out of the warm house made Josh shiver. He’d never get used to these New Hampshire winters, he thought. As he walked down the ice-encrusted sidewalk, his necklace grew cold, despite its location next to his skin and three layers of clothing removed from the air. He ran a finger under it, wishing for the thousandth time that his grandfather had never given it to him, had never made him promise to wear it always. He looked at it in the mirror every morning and wondered what about it meant so much to the old man. It looked like your standard-issue dark red metal necklace, the kind you could get made with shells in Hawaii for 10 bucks. It was exactly the wrong fit for his neck, too: too tight to be unnoticeable but too lose to avoid friction. It looked ridiculous with almost everything he wore; thus making turtlenecks his main clothing item of choice.

“That’s one thing in New Hampshire’s favor,” he thought. “I never have to show people my neck.” In fact, he doubted it had ever slipped out; he’d only had it since he’d arrived a year ago and he kept to himself, mostly. A town like this tended to be insular and his grandfather’s status as town crank hadn’t helped his introduction to it.

His thoughts were abruptly distracted from his accessories when he spotted the house coming up on his right. Kate Miller’s house. In a town of 5000, she was the one everyone knew, everyone remembered, everyone dreamed about. She was tall, almost 6 feet, and had impossibly long legs, more likely dark from the tanning salon she owned than from any New England sun. Her trim body, kept thin by her twin passions of skiing and jogging (the town’s favorite spectator sport), was capped by two breasts that dominated the attention of any man she met—they strained the bounds of all of her clothing and, best of all, had to be natural: there simply weren’t any plastic surgery options in northern New Hampshire. She had a small chin, high cheekbones, sparkling green eyes, a thin nose (which always seemed to remind Josh of Sarah Michelle Gellar’s) and brown hair, which fell to her shoulders. Her parents viewed her with an air of amazement; the two were unremarkable-looking at best, and so considered her the second Immaculate Conception.

She was now closing in on 25, however, and her continual status as a single woman both baffled and relieved the town. Everyone lived in continual fear of some movie star, or modeling agency finding Kate and relocating her to the big city. Yet every day, they got up, and found her still residing in a modest, two-bedroom house on the west side of town, kept company by her dog and three cats. She had never had a live-in boyfriend, and, in fact, had been unattached since her sophomore year in high school. It was as if the men of the town had agreed together to leave her single, so they could all fantasize about having her. She had planned to go to college, but the outcry that brought about from the town had convinced her to stay and open her shop, a shop that held the unique distinction of being the lone tanning salon in the entire world to enjoy a predominantly male clientele.

Josh had never visited the salon, and his experiences with Kate consisted mainly of a feeble wave as he passed by her house on the way to and from his job as manager of the local video store. He wasn’t quite sure how he’d gone from a degree in history at Dartmouth to running a video store in a town of 5000, but he knew it involved the death of his grandfather, the man who had raised him. After that, he had been in what was essentially a holding pattern, waiting for a sign, for something.

RARGH ARGH RARGH RARGH!!!!

The angry barking of a dog was all the warning Josh had before he was blindsided by 80 pounds of pure canine rage. The thing smashed into his side, spinning him into the street and smashing his face into the pavement. Its teeth ripped into his jacket, burrowing through the layers of goose down, wool and cotton and finding the flesh underneath. Pain like nothing he had ever experienced flashed through him. The dog’s nose touched his neck and for a brief moment, he knew true fear.

“Don’t let me die, PLEASE.” The thought flooded his mind, consuming him. He was possessed by the all-powerful desire to survive. And the dog...convulsed. There was no other word to describe it. Its body flew backwards and slammed into a tall oak tree, sending dead leaves tumbling to the ground. Josh staggered to his feet, feeling the warm blood cascade down his back. The dog lay on its back in the snow to the side of the path leading up to Kate’s house. “House. Warm. Sleep,” Josh thought. He moved slowly, putting his entire mind in his feet, as he agonizingly walked down the path, up the gray wooden steps, to the screen on the front door. He slumped to his knees as his finger somehow found the doorbell and pressed down. Not even the clumping of feet inside the house could rouse him after this effort. His head hung down, and swirling snow somehow found its way inside his jacket, chilling his wound.

“Oh my god! Josh!” The words somehow penetrate the thickness inside his head. He tried to raise his head to see who was talking to him, but failed.

“Back,” was all he could say. “My...........back.”

She leaned over his kneeling body. “Dear god!” were the last words Josh heard as darkness claimed him.

* * *

Josh was back in college, in the basement of a frat house, the night before his graduation. He was leaning over a little brunette, probably a sophomore, 20 or so, who was slouched back in one of the plush couches. He had been working his best moves for the better part of an hour, and he could sense her resolve finally cracking.

“So listen, Lindsay, how about I take you on a tour of the frat?”

“Sounds...great.” She bit her bottom lip nervously and rubbed her legs together, moving her already short black skirt dangerously higher up. He reached out his hand and pulled her up, and was reminded of why he’d gone to all this effort in the first place. A great set of tits, deeply tanned and nearly hanging out of her tiny white tube top. A sexy stomach, complete with a ring in the navel, and great legs made even better by five-inch heels. She followed Josh upstairs to his room. He dropped his shoes outside his room, and led her in.

“Listen...” she began.

“Shh...” he said, and silenced her with his lips.

“Mmm...mmm....mmmmmm.”

At first Lindsay made noises of protest, but the sensation coursing through her body turned them into moans. Their tongues warred with each other as Josh ran his hands down her back and onto her firm ass. He ran his tongue along the inside of her mouth and she shivered with pleasure. He could hear her breathing quicken, and her tongue matched his, pushing into his mouth. Josh ran his hands up her back and abruptly realized she wasn’t wearing a bra. He moved back down, pushing her skirt off and revealing a black thong. Her hands worked feverishly at his clothes, attempting to match his efforts. They stopped kissing briefly to remove their tops, and Josh took a second to admire her shaven pussy while she gaped at the size of his dick.

“Oh god, I can’t wait,” Lindsay said, but her widened eyes betrayed her anxiety.

“Come here,” Josh said.

Lindsay walked toward him, still nervous. Josh gently urged her downward. She licked her lips, then took to her knees. She kissed the underside of his dick, then moved around, planting her lips on nearly every part, until finally taking it in her mouth. She focused on his head, massaging the rest of his dick with her hands. Josh put his hands on the back of her head and softly applied pressure. She moved down another two inches, then started sucking, running her tongue along the sensitive underside all the while. He exhaled loudly.

“Oh god...more,”

She took the hint, and went down more, taking in about half of his cock in her mouth, and bobbed back and forth. He felt his pleasure increase, and telltale electricity starting to build. He pushed her back and lifted her up.

“No. I don’t want it like that.”

With that, he attacked her mouth with his tongue; passionately kissing her as he walked her slowly to his bed, then laid her down on it. For the 15 seconds it took for him to put his condom on, he saw her face, captured in his memory forever the look of total lust on it—parted lips, flushed cheeks, sparkling eyes—then he lay on top of her and thrust himself into her

“Ohhhh!” she half-moaned, half-cried out, and he felt the same way, as the tightness of her pussy excited him in a way he hadn’t known since high school. He began to move his hips, back and forth, back and forth, and she matched his efforts. He ran his fingernails in spirals around her breasts and gently tweaked her nipples.

“Unnnnnhhh,” she moaned. Clearly, his attention to her breasts was having some effect. He pulled out of her and lifted her up, then lay down on the bed to make his intentions clear. She straddled him, positioned herself carefully, then impaled herself fully in one stroke. She moved her body up and down, bouncing on the bed as she took his cock deep inside of her. His hands continued to work their magic on her breasts—tickling the underside and gently pulling her nipples.

He was lost in the moment—it seemed to go on forever. She bounced up and down, his hands ran up and down her small, trim body, and his hips rose and fell with hers, even their breathing mingled. Then she spoke.

“Oh god...I think...oh...god....”

She was close. He ran his around the back of her body and found her ass. He gently pushed one finger into her asshole and crooked it, massaging the underside of her anal canal. That was enough. Her pussy clenched even tighter, then loosened, then tightened again, and she began to scream with pleasure. This drove him to the edge. Currents of pleasure ran down his cock and up his spine, reaching the most primitive parts of his brain. All he knew was, “More. Don’t stop. More.” She continued to wail and as she continued to wail, she leaned back and pinched her own nipples with her fingers.

The edge was behind him now; he was out in the middle of the air, just a few...more...

And he exploded into her, let loose a torrent of cum; a raging waterfall that felt like it would never stop. Then it was finally over, and she leaned forward and laid herself on top of him, entranced in the moment. Her hair was streaked with sweat; her body glistened in the lamplight. He closed his eyes.

———

And opened them again, and found himself in an unfamiliar room. White walls, a white sheet stretched over him, the familiar itch of his necklace and...blinding pain in his shoulder. He was flat on his back and at the mercy of the world...and the tremendous erection that currently made its presence known by the rise in the bed sheet. “Oh God...” he thought. “I hope she doesn’t...”

Almost on cue, Kate walked in. Her first sight was his alert eyes, and she sighed in relief. Her second was the sheet, and she turned bright red.

“Jesus,” Josh thought. “just leave the room and forget about it. If there’s any justice in the world, just leave the room and forget.”

Kate’s eyes went blank and she backed out of the room.

“OK...” Josh thought. “That was weird.”

As Josh lay on the bed, clad only in his boxers, he racked his brains for any reason he could think of for Kate’s sudden behavior. He tried to chew on a fingernail as he thought, but the shooting pain in his shoulder made it impossible.

“Ok,” he thought. “First the dog goes flying off of me for no good reason. Then I wish that Kate would get the hell out of the room and she does. This has never happened to me before. Fuck, yesterday I wished that Ms. O’Malley would return that damn Brad Pitt movie to my store and she still has it. So something has chan...SON OF A BITCH!”

“It’s the same goddamn dog! That fucking dog that jumped on my back, that fucking brown mutt with the white spots, it’s in the fucking doorway! What the fuck?” While these thoughts were running through his head his body had reacted on its own, curling up into the fetal position. He started to whimper.

Kate came running in the room. “I heard the shouting, wha—oh. Lucky! I told you not to come in here! Oh god, that must have scared the living daylights out of you! You poor thing!”

He could hear her voice, and the soft padding of her feet as she walked around the bed. “She’s actually going to talk to you. Say something brilliant, something that convinces her you haven’t gone totally nuts by curling up into a ball and whimpering when you saw her dog—even though it did maul you, tear great chunks out of your back,” he thought. His body had totally abandoned his mind by now, however. What he did was rock back and forth on the bed, and—“Oh, shit,” he thought—start to sob. Great, racking coughs of pain convulsed him. His mind was most assuredly back in his body now; all his thought processes were absorbed in the throbbing, fiery pain in his back. He suddenly realized he had to pee, bad. The intrusion of another sensation into the hellish symphony currently playing in his shoulder was welcome. He tried to get up, and started to fall back to his bed, but arms wrapped around him—Kate’s?—and pulled him up.

“I...pee” Wow. Brilliant line, he thought.

“Sure, honey,” she said in her most soothing tone. She carefully supported his whole weight, virtually carrying him to the bathroom. “Can you handle it from here?”

“I...yes...thank...”

“Please don’t mention it. I feel terrible about Lucky—he’s never done anything like that before. He’s really sweet.”

He slammed the door in response. After awkwardly taking care of his business, he leaned against the sink and examined himself in the mirror. Unfortunately, he couldn’t see his wound, so it was impossible to gauge its severity. He swayed, and instinctively reached out a hand against the mirror to support his weight. Mistake. The waves of pain crashed down on him again, slamming him time and again against the harsh sand of reality. This bite was bad news. He had to get it taken care of professionally. He looked up, bleary-eyed, at the mirror, and wished with all his heart that the wound would just heal, right then and there.

The red necklace flashed three times, and the world went away.

He awoke in the white room again, but everything was different this time. Kate sat in a chair, watching him, a worried look on her face. The dog sat in the doorway. And...the pain...

Was gone.

He sat up—unsteadily, but pain-free.

“Do you want to tell me what’s going on?” Kate asked.

“I wish I knew.” But he did know. The necklace was the key! It had flashed those three times, and now he was whole again, as if the attack had never happened. So why didn’t he tell Kate? He wasn’t sure, but something instinctively told him to keep it from her.

“I think you do know. And I want you to tell me right now. I’m really creeped out. What happened in that bathroom?” She had been watching him as he thought. Damn. He had to think...

“Well, Kate. See this necklace? Check it out.” She leaned forward to examine it, and, as she did, he wished that she would just accept the next thing he said as what had happened, wished it as hard as he could. Her face went blank, like it had before, but she remained in her position.

“Ok. It was just a scrape, really, and you did a great job fixing it up. I’m naturally a fast healer, so it’s no wonder it’s already fading away.” He paused, and then did something he couldn’t explain for the rest of his life. “You are attracted to me, and you will stop trying to fight your desire. You only want to see me better. One of the best cures for anything is sex. Your inhibitions are gone, and you want to make both you and me feel good. Ok, that’s it.”

She exhaled, and fell back into her chair. After several seconds, she shook her head, smiled at him in a way that would have launched a thousand ships and, on a more intimate level, made all of Josh’s thoughts focus on his dick. “I’ll be back in a bit to check on you, sweetie,” she said, and sashayed out of the room.

Damn. What had gotten into him? He wasn’t that kind of guy who ran around hypnotizing girls and molding their thoughts. And yet...that look of desire and happiness on her face...who was he to say that she was worse off under his command? And he hadn’t done too much, just removed her inhibitions, really. Yeah, it was nothing. But somewhere, deep down in his mind was a something that finally understood why his grandfather had lived like a virtual hermit after his wife had died at a young age, and had behaved so oddly around the people of this town. There was tremendous power behind this necklace, yes, and temptation too.

“Knock knock!” Kate peeked around the side of the door, then walked in, wearing only a nightie. He wanted her, right then and there. He had to have her.

“Hi there Kate. Listen. I really wanted to thank you from saving me from the dog...”

“Lucky”

“Yes. And for cleaning me up, and undressing me, and all that. It can’t have been easy.” That was the setup, the perfect opportunity for her to add a note of flirtation to the proceedings. Now, to see if what he had said earlier had worked

“Well, it wasn’t hard. And, well, you being you, it made it a lot easier.”

Yes! “Oh?”

“Well...”

“Yes?”

“I don’t know why I’m being so forward...but I find you very...you’re cute. I really like you, Josh.”

“Well, now. That wasn’t so hard.” He grinned.

She chuckled. “No, I guess not. I’m usually very shy around boys. Maybe it’s because I’m...well...I haven’t had a boyfriend since sophomore year.”

“In college?”

“High school.”

“You poor thing! You’ve probably never experienced how great it is being with a man.” Oops. Oh god...did he just say that? “That is...being with a member of the opposite sex.” He was making it worse. “That is...being in a relationship.” There. Would she laugh at him? Oh god, oh god, oh god.

“None of the above, actually.”

“Wait. You’re a...”

“Yes.”

“But you’re so beautiful!” She blushed! She actually blushed! “Have I embarrassed you?”

“No, not at all, it’s just...” She looked at him with her deep green eyes, and he rolled the covers off his bed, leaned forward, and kissed her. Her teeth were closed in shock, but then her mouth gently opened under pressure from his, and the warm cavern of her mouth embraced his tongue. God...she might not have had much experience, but she sure could kiss. He opened his eyes briefly, and saw her concentrating with all her power on the kiss, saw her every thought focused on it. No girl had ever given him that level of attention; there had always been something more, beyond him, occupying their thoughts. Shit, this necklace was powerful. His left hand moved down her body towards her ass, and he lifted her up so she stood with him, while his other hand began to massage her breast. She stopped.

“Look, I don’t know...”

“Shhh.” He wished that she would lose her inhibitions totally, that she would be willing to have sex with him. The necklace flashed three times. Her head went backwards as if she had been slapped, then she shook it and dove back into the kiss. He went under her nightie, and gently slipped it over her head. She held her hands in the air and wriggled out of it, exposing the obsession of every man in town. She was...perfect. There was no other way to describe her. Her breasts were high and firm and were capped by two medium-sized brown nipples. Her stomach was flat, the coloring of her bikini zone left no doubt as to her tanning activities, and she was carefully trimmed and maintained in all the right places—all this despite her unattached status. It was almost as if she had been waiting for something—for Josh?

She tenderly took off his boxers, leaving both of them naked, and Josh obviously excited.

“Oh!” she exclaimed.

“What?”

“It’s just that...I’ve never seen one before.”

“It’s ok. I’ll be gentle.”

He slowly turned around her, and took her in his arms again, kissing her softly on the mouth, then pulling back, then kissing her again, then pulling back. The third time, she instinctively moved forward to try and keep their mouths together, making a disappointed noise when he escaped. So he thrust himself against her, pressing his lips hard against hers, reaching deeply into her mouth with his tongue. He suddenly became painfully aware of his cock jammed against her stomach.

Josh pulled back again, and eased Kate down onto the bed. He carefully spread her legs, then dove into her pussy with his tongue. He was a whirlwind, a cyclone. He fingered her with one hand, swiped her clitoris again and again with his tongue, and tweaked her nipples with his other hand. She was squirming, now, her face tensed, her body stiffening and then relaxing.

“Oh...god...what’s going on?” she said

Fuck, how sheltered was she? “Shh, let it come.” He pushed his tongue deep inside her, then began licking her clit again. He managed to squeeze in another finger into her pussy and curled the two together, working the roof of her canal. Kate’s fingers were twined in his hair, then they were touching her own nipples, then they were behind her head. She was frantic, now, confused, but overwhelmed with incredible pleasure. Josh could feel the tension inside of her building, reaching the limit, until finally, incredibly, she came. She thrashed on the bed, moaning, for what seemed like hours. Her pussy gushed out, coating Josh’s face with her sweet scent. She tried to get a hold of herself.

“Josh, that was...”

“Shh. We haven’t even started.”

He walked up the bed with his hands, until he was right above her. He spread her legs still more, then allowed his cock to finally touch the outside of her. Oozing with precum, his dick moved up the inside of her thigh, and along her throbbing lips, coating itself with moisture. He aligned himself, and gently started easing in. God...she was incredible. He was halfway in when she started moaning.

“More....harder....”

Never one to be asked twice, he slammed the rest of his way in, burying his entire shaft in her. She screamed with pleasure. He responded. He pulled out almost all the way, slowly, then slammed in again. She screamed again. Out. In. Scream. Out. In. Scream. He picked up the pace. Now it was a continual howl, and now she began to cum again. And again. And again. She was shaking, quivering, on another level of human existence. This situation had never happened before to him, and before he knew what he was doing, he was fervently wishing she wouldn’t pass out. The necklace flashed. Her body couldn’t escape the pleasure. So she kept coming, and the waves of pleasure crashing on her became tsunamis. Josh was getting a little scared, to tell the truth, but he felt the pleasure building up in him. Having someone continually orgasming underneath you, continuing to squeeze your cock, then release, then squeeze again, was incredibly arousing. He kept thrusting, until he, too, erupted, right inside of her. After emptying about a gallon of semen inside of her, he collapsed on top, and could feel the twitching of her muscles as the aftershocks of pleasure continued to rock her system.

He wondered if he was crushing her, so he rolled off, but she just stayed like she was, spread eagled, hands in her hair, eyes closed. Incredible. Just incredible. Josh lay on his back until sleep took him.

“Sir! We have a report of an unauthorized five-oh-five in sector Beta Zulu Alpha!”

Roger Thompson whirled around in his chair.

“No, that’s impossible. Check the instruments.”

“I did, sir. Three times. It’s a five-oh-five.”

“Fuck.”

“Yes, sir.”

There was still one left. God damn it, he’d built this bureau up from nothing, had gone in to convince the president himself about the need for monitoring psychic phenomena, had built the first detector with his own hands. He wasn’t about to go tell the president that he’d failed, that somehow a device that could reach a 5.0 on the Yurometer had slipped through the cracks and wound up in some pissant corner of America.

“I want you to send Agents Davis and Caldwell on this one. Get them now. Tell them everything they need to know. FIND THAT DEVICE!”

“Sir!”

The aide ran out of the room at top speed. Thompson folded his fingers together. Somewhere, there was a man or woman controlling a huge amount of psychic force. An unprecedented amount. Enough to set off the main detectors even from somewhere in sector BZA, in...where was BZA again? Ah. New Hampshire.