The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naval Commander

A US Naval Officer is corrupted by a fresh-faced, mysterious Admiral who isn’t all that she seems.

The USS Evans pulled into port at 1600 hours on Friday. As soon as she was docked and offline, Commander Abigail Clarkson slumped back into her seat. Every nerve in her body was shot after six full weeks of commanding the Destroyer all the way to and from Malaysia for what had seemed like a never-ending stalemate with an opposing force off-coast. She could barely muster the strength to keep her eyes open as she slowly began to dismiss the rest of the crew. They had two weeks of shore leave before they were to board the Evans again, and they needed it badly. Clarkson smiled seeing the relief on the faces of her shipmates, knowing the arduous month-and-a-half they had spent at sea was finally coming to a close. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, hoping for a brief bit of respite.

But before she got much chance to rest her weary eyelids, Lieutenant Christopher Sparks approached Clarkson and tapped her on the shoulder from behind. Sparks was a short man with rough facial features and pockmarked skin, and the taller Commander Clarkson flinched, not having seen him approach. She turned around, took her time standing up, and put on a weak, tired smile. “Hello Lieutenant, what can I do for you?”

Sparks smiled back nervously, seeing the fatigue in his Commanding Officer’s eyes. Clarkson removed her cap to scratch the back of her head, revealing her short cut, sweat-matted black hair. “Oh, yes, hello Commander,” Sparks replied with trepidation in his voice, “I-I just wanted to thank you for everything you’ve helped me with these last few weeks. Not gonna lie, I was real nervous after that promotion to Lieutenant and getting posted to the Evans…”

Clarkson cracked her neck and stretched out her chest, rolling her shoulders as she added some warmth to her smile. “Don’t mention it, Sparks. You’ve been an excellent addition to her crew and I think you have a very bright future ahead of you.” She nodded and touched him on the shoulder as he beamed with delight.

“I’ll say! I’m actually headed off right now for a private meeting with an Admiral!” Sparks was trying to stay professional in front of his commanding officer, but she could easily sense the excitement radiating off of him.

Trying to cover up a snicker, Clarkson replied as she leaned in towards the younger Lieutenant. “Meeting with an Admiral, hm? And you assume it’s good news and not bad?”

Sparks’ eyes widened and his hands noticeably began to shake. “O-oh, could it potentially be bad news, you think? Commander?”

This time, Clarkson’s laugh was more pronounced as she finally felt some levity flood her weary mind. “Just messing with you, Sparks. You were exemplary over the past few weeks, I can’t imagine it’s anything but good news.”

“Ah, yes, well… uh, good one, Commander.” Sparks sputtered out a nervous laugh and then darted his eyes around the room like he was looking for something he couldn’t identify. “Um, anyway, thank you again Commander, I must be going. Don’t wanna keep the Admiral waiting!”

“I’ll see you later, Lieutenant. Enjoy your shore leave.”

Sparks exited the Combat Information Center and Clarkson looked longingly at her seat, knowing that any breaks she took would only extend the torturous few hours ahead of her. She continued calling, checking, and dismissing the rest of the crew one by one over the course of the next hour, growing more fatigued with every second she had to stay on her feet. She looked at the clock and groaned. “1900 hours, ugh… How much more shit do we have to do here? And how has that ground crew not arrived yet? They were meant to be here like, a half hour after we arrived…”

The checklist and paperwork on the wall was taunting her; she wanted to fill the damn thing out right then and there so she could get off the ship ASAP once everything had been done. She sighed, not wanting to break procedure but at the same time feeling every neuron in her brain screaming at her to simply collapse to the floor for an unscheduled nap. Now that certainly wasn’t on the checklist. She chuckled to herself at the thought. The radio in the corner of the room crackled to life, snapping her out of her web of tired thoughts. Below deck, they were finally finishing things up. Almost ready for Clarkson to do her standard check. She weakly fist-pumped in what passed for excitement by her exhausted standards.

Time dragged on for another hour as she did a routine check-up of the ship and dismissed the final few crew members. Finally, finally, she was done with her tasks until the ground crew arrived and she could get out of there. She’d called in a few times asking where they were, and each time was assured they were ‘on their way’, so surely they’d be arriving sometime soon. She had gotten lucky; their port of call this time around was her hometown, so she would be one of the few lucky Seamen who could actually spend some time in their own digs. She stretched out her arms and took her cap off again, grabbing a towel and shaking her head into it to try and loosen up her hair a bit. She hungrily grabbed the checklist off the wall and began making her final notes on it when she heard a loud voice bellow through the doorway of the CIC.

“Commander!”

She flinched and spun around, expecting the late ground crew’s arrival and prepared to berate them for their tardiness, until she realized it was Lieutenant Sparks again.

“Lieutenant? You doing alright?” Something looked different about him, looked… off. He was normally a very expressive person when he spoke, but even from across the room Clarkson could tell that he was still as a parched riverbed. He was looking at her, but his gaze seemed off, like he was looking through her rather than at her.

He turned his head to Clarkson and nodded his head sharply ten times. “Yes Commander. I have never felt better.” His voice had no edge or cadence to it; it sounded like a high schooler’s first reading of a Shakesphere line in English class. “I apologize, Commander, but I must bring you some bad news.”

Clarkson’s expression dropped. Sparks is acting so goddamn weird, and now he’s talking about bad news? “Well, go ahead and lay it on me then, I guess.”

Sparks once again nodded his head rapidly, far more times than seemed natural, before continuing. “I apologize again, Commander. But something has unfortunately come up, and Admiral Calia has sent me to let you know that you must remain on the ship for another hour.”

Though she tried to stop herself, she felt her face scrunch up in rage. “Another hour?!” Clarkson threw her cap to the ground in frustration as the six weeks of tension she’d just faced finally got to her. Sparks was unmoved by her show of anger.

“I apologize, Commander. But yes, another hour on the ship. Admiral Calia told me that she wants to do a private check of the ship with you. Only you, Commander. Unfortunately, the news had to wait until the rest of the crew was dismissed.” The tone of Sparks’ voice remained dull and unaffected. “She will be along shortly, Commander. I don’t believe you’ve met her, but she is an excellent Admiral and I think you will get along well.”

Haven’t met her? Clarkson’s rage quickly turned to confusion. She’d been in the Navy for that many years, been to as many events, camps, and benefits as she had, and there was an Admiral she somehow had never run into? Even worse, an Admiral she’d never even heard of? “You’re right, Lieutenant, I don’t… believe I know the name. Admiral Calia, you said? Was she recently promoted?”

Sparks’ eyes twitched as the question seemed to short-circuit his brain a bit. His mouth stayed open for several seconds until, instead of answering, he saluted and repeated his last statement. “She will be along shortly, Commander. I think you will get along well.”

Making sure to put her hand over her face first, Clarkson rolled her eyes in exasperation. “Very well then, Sparks.” She rubbed at her temples. “I’ll make sure to meet her here. Dismissed.”

The pattern repeated itself as Sparks nodded his head a dozen times at his commanding officer. “Yes Commander! Thank you! I will be standing guard on the dock until the ground crew arrives.” He turned away and walked almost robotically away from the CIC and back off the ship.

Clarkson collapsed back into her seat and moaned into her hands. It was that close, she was almost able to taste the sweet release of freedom from this ship, and now she had to talk to a Four-Star Officer, alone, while in the worst mood of her life? She smacked her cap against the ground a few more times and slumped down in the chair. She wanted to cry. She was too tired to scream. Her mouth opened, and nothing but a miserable sigh came out.

Minutes continued to pass, though the clock might as well have been full of molasses given how slow they seemed to be going. Clarkson was too tired to even try and think about the Admiral’s arrival, so she just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. She felt like a child on the day before summer vacation. She checked her pocket mirror, and saw that her eyes were red and watery. Digging around in her bag, she pulled out some eye drops and applied them. She didn’t want to look like complete shit when the Admiral arrived, especially if this was going to be her first impression. “Maybe a walk is in order to stretch my legs out…” Her head dropped as she realized that worst case scenario, she was going to be doing another full walkthrough of the ship.

After a few minutes of pacing around the ship’s bow, she noticed a figure approaching. Onto the ship arrived a short woman wearing a regulation Naval cap and what appeared to be a large, navy blue trenchcoat. It was hard to make out any of her features in the dark, but through the glint of the ship’s lights she could tell that the woman had piercing, ice-blue eyes.

“Commander Abigail Clarkson, I presume?” The woman spoke with a beautiful, lilting voice. She had an accent that Clarkson couldn’t quite place. Irish, maybe? It seemed odd to be speaking to a US Navy admiral with a European accent, but she supposed stranger things had happened.

“Uh, yes, I, um… I assume you’re t-the Admiral Calia I’ve heard so much about?” Clarkson tripped over her words a bit as she reached out her hand to shake the Admiral’s hand. She didn’t know exactly what she was expecting when she heard an Admiral was coming in such odd circumstances, but that sing-song voice coming from the woman a foot shorter than her was enough that it threw her off completely.

Admiral Calia’s grip was tight, tighter than Clarkson expected, as the two shook hands. “Yes, Commander! It’s wonderful to finally meet you. Would you mind firing up the power down below? I’d like to take a look around, as I’m sure Lieutenant Sparks has already briefed you.” The Admiral’s bright smile was visible even through the darkness of the evening. Clarkson blinked a few times before activating the lights on the lower decks of the ship.

“Yes, yes, of course…” Clarkson sighed. She tried to conceal how upset she was at having to do this, but every extra minute she spent on this ship felt like a dagger in her calf and she wasn’t doing a very good job of it. The Commander and Admiral walked down below, and with the lights blaring Clarkson was finally able to get a good look at her. Clarkson’s breath caught in her throat: Calia was absolutely stunning. Her pale skin and gorgeous features were outlined by long waves of dark brown hair flowing out from her cap.It wasn’t how an Admiral was meant to wear their hair, but that thought never even crossed Clarkson’s mind in her awe. In the light, Calia’s blue eyes looked even brighter. She couldn’t tell much about the Admiral’s body with the trenchcoat on. “Aren’t you hot in that thing? I know it’s night, but it’s still the middle of August.”

Calia waved off the question with her hand. “Oh, don’t worry about me, Commander Clarkson. Lead me to the quarters, if you would please.”

Clarkson’s walk slowed and she crossed her arms. “The quarters, Admiral? I thought this visit was mechanical in nature. And I don’t think it would be prudent for both of us to go below deck until the ground crew finally arrives.”

Suddenly, a chill shot through Clarkson’s entire body as Admiral Calia shot her a gaze; those eyes seemed to glow and pierce through her soul as she saw the Admiral frown. A twinge of fear and despair crawled up her spine at the sight of the Admiral’s downturned face. “Commander Clarkson, is that any way to speak to your Commanding Officer?”

“N-No sir.” Clarkson’s voice was shaking. She was frozen in place by Calia’s magnetic gaze, the only movement in her body coming from her tremoring hands.

Calia’s gaze was unwavering, even as she narrowed her eyes. “Nod your head when you’re speaking to me, Commander. It’s a sign of respect.”

Almost automatically, Clarkson nodded her head slowly. “Yes, Admiral.” As she nodded and spoke those words, she saw the Admiral smile again and felt relief flow through her. Her mind was racing. I almost pissed off a commanding officer. Not even just a Captain, an ADMIRAL. On my first impression. What a stupid, stupid thing to do…

She felt a hand on her arm and looked down to see the Admiral looking up at her. “Don’t get too lost in your thoughts now, Commander. We’ve got a job to do, after all. Now, as I said before. To the quarters, now.”

Without thinking, Clarkson nodded her head again. “Yes, Admiral. Right away, Admiral.” She was determined not to make the same mistake again by disrespecting her commanding officer.

The two women found their way down to the living quarters in the depths of the ship, and Calia brought the Commander into the first one on the left side of the hall. Inside the room were four bunks attached to the wall separated by a narrow throughway with a blue plastic chair at the end of it.

Clarkson cleared her throat. “As you can see, Admiral, the crew did an exemplary job of cleaning up before they departed, as I would expect of them.” Clarkson nodded her head with pride, half-assuming and half-hoping that the Admiral’s visit was just a bizarre cleanliness check. She wanted to get out of there; she didn’t like being in the cramped quarters that the regular Seamen on the ship were assigned. Her quarters weren’t that much bigger, but at least she got her own room to herself.

A laugh from next to her broke Clarkson’s train of thought as she looked down. Admiral Calia was giggling to herself. “Oh, you’re very silly, Commander Clarkson. Abigail, right? Do you mind if I call you Abby?”

“A-Abby?!” Clarkson’s face turned red. The fact that she had never been spoken to like that by an Admiral before shocked her so much that she barely even thought about how much she hated being called Abby. She gave Calia an angry and flustered look. “A-are you suggesting we drop ranks and make this discussion a casual one, Admiral?”

Once again, Calia’s bright blue eyes stung Clarkson with a shot of frost to the brain as she forced her to meet her gaze. There was a sternness in her voice. “I’m suggesting nothing of the sort on your part, Commander. You will continue to treat your commanding officer with the utmost respect, is that clear?”

Clarkson felt like her body was out of her own command, unable to move unless instructed. “Y-yes, Admiral… I… I just…”

“Take a seat, Abby.” Calia pointed her upturned hand toward the blue chair at the end of the room, and the Commander walked over and sat in it, her lip quivering.

“P-please don’t call me Abby…”

Calia’s face once again darkened as she glared towards Clarkson. “What was that, Commander?”

Clarkson looked down, partially out of shame and partially because she was doing everything she could not to look into the Admiral’s crystalline eyes again. “I… I d-don’t like being called Abby, Admiral. My name is… my name is Abigail.” She felt a hand on her chin as Calia pulled her face up to once again meet her eyes. Calia was smiling again.

“You are just full of disrespect for your commanding officer today, aren’t you?”

A cold shiver traveled through Clarkson’s body as she was forced to once again meet Calia’s gaze. “N-no, I…”

“Abby is such a pretty nickname though. Surely you agree with me on that?” Calia nodded her head and Abigail found herself nodding along as she gazed into her beautiful eyes.

“B-but… n—... B-but…”

Calia giggled. “Oh, you’re a feisty one, Abby. Well let’s just skip a few steps, shall we? Let’s get to why we’re really down here.” Calia threw off her trench coat onto one of the bunks and Clarkson’s jaw dropped to the floor.

What Calia was wearing was not a regulation Naval uniform, not in the slightest. Only her cap, which was still sitting on her wavy brown tresses, even came close. From the elbows up it looked passable; it was a standard navy blue button down with a white collar and chest with epaulets on the shoulders, though the buttons on the shirt were straining against Calia’s large breasts. And it had been altered; the uniform had been made into a crop top, nestling up under her chest and revealing the hourglass of her toned, pale midriff underneath. The regulation navy blue trousers had been altered as well, sitting low to expose Calia’s wide hips.

Clarkson sat, mouth agape at the sight of Admiral Calia’s exposed midriff in her face. Slowly, Calia began to sway to and fro, and the Commander’s eyes began to follow without her even realizing it. Calia’s belly button was so… enchanting. It was so lovely and round and sat perfectly between her gorgeous, wide hips. Something about it was just so easy to look at, and she felt something stirring in her that she didn’t recognize. Clarkson had never been into women, right? And if she had been it surely hadn’t been for silly turn-ons like their midriffs… right? It was so hard to remember. It was like there was an irresistible aura coming from her body. A mesmerizing vortex, something that meant she couldn’t, and wouldn’t, look away. Her mind fogged up as she slowly forgot what she had been so upset about in the first place…

“Now that we’ve established that you will not be questioning or interrupting me again, where were we?” Calia cleared her throat and thought for a moment as she smiled. “Ah yes. Abby is such a pretty nickname, don’t you agree? One that is absolutely perfect for you. Nod your head, Abby. It’s a sign of respect.”

Nod. Respect. Agree. Abby… my name is Abby… Abby nodded. “Yes… a sign of respect… such a pretty nickname…” Her voice was breathy; even if she knew what was happening to her, she was far too exhausted to even consider resisting it.

“See, Abby? That wasn’t so hard, was it? It’s so much easier to just agree with your commanding officer instead of being grumpy and resistant. Agreement feels good.”

The sight of Calia’s swaying hips and stomach gave Abby tunnel vision like she’d never experienced before. She was just so exhausted, so tired, so sick of all the hard work… This was so much better. It was so much nicer to just be with and listen intently to her gorgeous commanding officer. Calia was right; agreement felt good. Abby continued to nod her head as she agreed. “Yes Admiral…”

“Very good. Just keep nodding your head. Nodding your head means that you’re in agreement with me, doesn’t it Abby?”

“Yes, Admiral. Nodding… i-is a sign of my agreement.” Abby’s legs were beginning to heat up. She shifted in her seat.

“So if you were to just keep on nodding over and over while I talk and I asked you to repeat some special things for me, that would mean that you were in agreement with them without question, wouldn’t it Abby?”

“Y-yes, Admiral… As I nod it means I am u-unquestionably in a-agreement…”

“You will repeat everything I say without thought, Abby.”

“I-I will repeat everything you say without thought.”

Calia smiled, seeing Abby slowly lean back and forth as her eyes followed the hypnotic sight ahead of her and her head bobbed up and down in a mindless nod of agreement. Abby’s legs were rubbing together and her breathing was getting closer to panting.

“You will always nod when you speak to your superior commanding officer.”

“I-I will always nod… when I speak to my superior commanding officer.” Abby’s face lost some of its color. Superior. Yes. Admiral Calia was her superior.

“Do you know why that is, Abby?”

“N-no… why, A-Admiral?”

“Because agreement is arousing, Abby.”

Suddenly, Abby’s face flushed fully as her eyes fluttered half-shut. She gasped for breath while heat filled her veins. She began to nod even faster as her hands clutched her legs. The more she nodded, the more in agreement she was. And agreement was arousing. So, so arousing. “Ohh… ohh… f-fuck…”

“Why, what a smart little Commander I have on my hands, it looks like you figured out that the more you nod, the better it feels! Agreement is arousing. The more you nod, the more you agree. The more you agree, the better you feel.” Calia put her hand on Abby’s neck and she gave an intoxicated moan of joy at the touch, leaning into it.

“Y-yes, the more I nod, the better it feels. Ahh… The more I agree, the more I-I’m aroused…”

“You trust and believe in me, completely. Only your Admiral. You would never nod for another, would you Abby?”

“Only trust in my Admiral… would n-never nod for another… would never agree w-with another… oh… oh god… oh f-fuck…”

“You can only trust in your Admiral. If anyone else tried to command you, you would never nod for them. You would never trust them.” Calia flashed a smug look down to Abby’s eyes glazing over as her beautiful swaying midriff continued disintegrating her willpower.

“N-never… never, only m-my Admiral…” Abby’s nodding looked more like vague head-bobbing at this point as she squirmed around uncomfortably in her uniform, trying to rub herself and grind against the dinky plastic chair. She grimaced in frustration, unable to find the pleasure she craved due to the thick, rigid clothes she was wearing.

“Let me ask you a question, Abby. If your Navy crewmates and other commanding officers saw what was happening between the two of us right now, what would they say? How would they react?”

Abby’s eyes went wide with fear. “T-they would h-highly disapprove, Admiral…”

“Of course they would. They would try to remove you from me and stop this wonderful moment we’re having. That’s because they’re not your friends, Abby. They’re not your colleagues. They are your enemies. They always have been. They are against your Admiral…” Calia took a step forward and leaned in, a serious look on her face. “Which means they are against you.”

It was such a taboo thought: Her entire life’s work in the Navy being a lie, all of her former friends and colleagues having been against her this entire time. But the impact of that thought never reached Abby’s spiraling mind, instead getting lost in the mist that her constant nodding was cloaking her mind with. Agreeing with the Admiral that her vocation, her friends, her entire life was nothing but lies sent a jolt of white-hot pleasure through her chest and down through her legs. Abby gasped from the pleasure as she nodded even faster and drool began to run down from the side of her mouth. Paradoxically, the more uncomfortable the thought, the more she needed to agree with it. Agreement was arousing. Agreeing with what she wouldn’t have agreed with prior was more arousing. “All… all enemies… f-fuck, oh… oh fuck… all my enemies…”

Calia walked right up to Abby and lightly traced a spiral on her cheek with her fingernail, earning a ravenous moan. She put on a malicious and seductive grin. It was time for the pièce de résistance. “Renounce the Navy forever, Commander. Now.”

If there had been any doubts remaining in Abby’s mind, that command erased them. “Fuck the US Navy!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, desperate beyond thought to earn more of her Admiral’s addictive pleasure. She continued to squirm and grind helplessly against the plastic chair, losing what little was left of her identity as she thrashed her head around in a violent nod. “I h-hate them! T-they are against my Admiral, and s-so t-they are against me! I would never join s-s-oh fuck, ahh, such a p-putrid service! Oh, oh, oh… g-god, oh fuck! F-fuck!”

A wicked smile came over Calia’s face hearing Abby renounce her life’s work. “Wonderful. Commander Abby, as your Admiral, I hereby dishonorably discharge you from the United States Navy.”

There was nothing Abby could do but nod even harder than she did before at the amazing news. She was so thankful that she no longer had to associate with her enemies, and instead could be with her Admiral. Calia watched as she tugged and pulled at the crotch of her uniform as her mind melted away. “T-thank you Admiral… T-thank you, I… oh f-fuck…”

“Aww, my poor little pleasure-starved commander, you don’t even seem to realize what this means…” Calia leaned in close and whispered in Abby’s ear. “It means you don’t need that silly old government uniform anymore.” Calia’s grin expanded as she watched the hypnotized Commander’s eyes burst open and sparkle at the realization.

Abby began to tear her uniform off, a crazed look in her eyes as she rid herself of her past, of her enemies, of all the lies she now knew had defined her before. Her future was with her Admiral… only her Admiral… Eventually, the uniform was on the floor in a heap and her underwear laid next to it, ripped to shreds. Abby screamed with ecstasy as she flopped her naked body back down and shoved her fingers inside herself, her legs shaking uncontrollably and her feet hovering just above the ground. Drool was spilling down her face as she soaked the chair; her eyes were glazed and unfocused. “Ahhh! A-admiral! Oh yes, ahh, oh fuck, god, holy fuck! YES, YES, YES!”

Calia stood back and crossed her arms with a smirk, admiring her handiwork. She turned back to her trenchcoat and pulled out a miniature duffel bag, setting it on the bottom bunk near the door. Abby was still sliding around in her own juices on the plastic chair, fucking herself brainless. Calia knew that if she didn’t intervene, Abby would be there pounding away at herself until her body simply gave out. She had a quick giggle at the thought, but there was still work to be done. She leaned in. “My silly little Commander wants to cum, doesn’t she?”

There was no vocal response from Abby; her attempts to speak were reduced to a series of moans and squeals of euphoria. Even if she had been able to form words, they would hardly have been coherent. Her legs were spread so wide that she was barely even on the chair anymore, her entire body soaking wet from sweat, drool, and her own secretions as she thoughtlessly pleasured herself. Her mouth was wide open, her tongue lazily hanging out the side of her tilted head, still mindlessly nodding along to questions she wasn’t being asked. There was no sign of life in her eyes, only brainwashed lust for her Admiral.

All Calia could do was giggle as she watched her victim lose herself to the mindless pleasure. Abby was gasping for breath, trying to scream but only making raspy noises as every last ounce of energy her body had left was being channeled into her fingers, whimpering and clawing at herself trying to earn the joy of climax.

“Oh, you poor, poor dear. I’ve really fucked you up, haven’t I? Well, for being such a good girl, I think you’ve earned a nice reward.”

Calia grabbed a towel from one of the bunks and carefully wiped most of the drool off of Abby’s face before grabbing her by the chin and forcing her to lock eyes. Abby’s mind and body were stopped on a dime by her Admiral’s gaze, her lips trembling and her body shaking uncontrollably as time froze around her. Calia caressed Abby’s chin and ran a finger down from her chest, making little spirals around her nipples, down to her stomach and then to her inner thigh. The entranced woman could do nothing but shiver even more ferociously under her Owner’s touch. Her body felt like it was going to burst open at the seams. “P-please,” Abby croaked out in pathetic desperation.

A smug grin came over Calia’s face. “Good girl.” She leaned in and tenderly kissed Abby on the lips, and that was the final straw for any remaining shred of identity or thought that the Commander had been holding on to. The kiss seemed to last forever, perhaps even longer than forever, in Abby’s mind. It was a cleansing. Healing white light washed over Abby. A lifetime of tension and frustration was washed away and replaced with wave after wave of pure bliss, building and building as the kiss held… and the moment Calia’s soft lips left hers, the dam finally burst. Abby screamed in ecstasy and fell out of the chair, writhing on the floor as she climaxed over and over, her left hand lazily pinching her own nipple and her right hand dancing around the rest of her body, too far-gone to care or notice what she was grasping. She was on fire. Every nerve in her body, every thought in her mind, every instinct in her soul was naught but searing joy and love for her Admiral, her Owner.

And then, just as quickly as it had begun, her torrent of climaxes ceased, and she was left soaking wet on the ground, barely breathing, what little remained of her old self waiting and expecting in the back of it all to come up out of the trance and back to her senses soon, as she would normally expect after a mindblowing orgasm. The thought quickly faded as she didn’t come out of the trance. Instead, her hypnotized mind only grew more muddled every passing moment. She didn’t mind it, though… she didn’t want to come out of it. It was so peaceful; she felt like she was melting into the ship’s floor below her. A few seconds later, there was nothing left of Abigail Clarkson. What was once her mind was now simply a dense fog of obedience and adoration for Calia. She was the trance. Commander Abby lived only to obey and serve her Superior Officer. This was her only purpose.

Calia grinned as she watched the last broken thoughts and willpower slowly drain away from Abby’s eyes as she lay on the ground. She was broken now, irreparably. Or perhaps, from Abby’s own perspective… fixed, forever. One woman’s corruption was another’s salvation.

“Stand at attention, Commander.”

Abby snapped back into the fuzzy, blank reality she now lived in. Her eyes opened, with nothing behind them. She slowly stood up, turned, nodded her head, and saluted her Owner. Her eyes were glazed and blank; her voice no longer sounded like her own. A dopey smile covered her face as her hand hit her forehead. “Yes, Admiral.”

“Good girl, Commander. Aren’t you glad you left your silly, decrepit old Navy behind? You’re now a part of a new Navy, Abby. A very special Navy. My Navy. We fight not for imperialism or violence, but for a much greater cause… Myself. Your Admiral deserves to rule the world, to solve all of humanity’s silly little problems and bring mindless peace and joy to everyone on Earth, doesn’t she my sweet?

“Yes Admiral. You are the only one who can or should be entrusted with the fate of the World.” Abby’s smile grew as she nodded in agreement with her Owner, her Admiral, the rightful heir to the Earth.

Calia giggled. “You’re such a good girl, and such a silly little mess right now, Abby. First things first, put on your new uniform.”

Abby slowly made her way to the duffel bag on the bunk. The outfit inside was an even more revealing version of what Calia was wearing. Abby smiled as she saw the button-down crop top. Her tits were nowhere near as sizable as Calia’s, but she still enjoyed the feeling of the shirt nestling cozily under them. And her long, slender torso meant that there was even more skin exposed on her midriff. Instead of low-cut pants like Calia had, Abby pulled out what was more or less just a pair of navy blue booty shorts. She put them on and felt the soft fabric hug her hips. For the final touch, Abby picked her discarded Navy cap off the floor and placed it back on her head, finally mirroring her Admiral’s outfit. She went back into her salute, a big smile creeping over her face.

“You look stunning, my sweet Commander.” Calia purred as her gorgeous new recruit stood in her mesmerized salute. The Admiral traced her finger up and down Abby’s arm as she took a walk around the quarters to admire the tight outfit. Abby wasn’t quite voluptuous like Calia, but the shorts and tight top did a wonderful job at accentuating her long legs and torso. “I read up a bit about you before we met, you know. You did a bit of modeling before you joined the armed forces, hm?”

Abby nodded her head obediently. “Yes Admiral. When I was 19 I spent six months as a swimsuit model before I enlisted.”

“I’ll bet you were wonderful at it.” Calia ran her hands up and down Abby’s exposed midriff and thighs. “Your body is a work of art. It’s magnificent. So toned, so slender. What a waste to keep such a beauty in one of those ratty old military uniforms… Don’t you like your new outfit better, darling?”

Abby nodded as her voice remained monotone. “Yes, Admiral. Thank you for dressing me to your liking. I trust in your decisions.”

Calia stood back and admired her work again, looking Abby up and down. “You’re not the first member of the Navy I’ve hypnotized, you know. The only reason I was able to get this little meeting set up in the first place is because I’ve got a couple of actual Admirals and a couple dozen lower-ranked boys wrapped around my finger. I’ve kept those silly men in their positions, to act as unwitting spies and pawns for me. They’ll be doing their surreptitious dirty work for the Calia Navy remotely. But you, my dear Abby? You’re special. You’ll be keeping your old rank of Naval Commander, but your responsibilities will be very different.”

“Different, Admiral?” Abby’s head tilted to the side as she tried to figure out what Calia meant by that. She couldn’t remember the duties she had been pulling in her old life, and didn’t see much reason to try, so it was just as well that her job description was to change.

“Yes, darling. You will forever be among my top ranked officers, as of right now my second-in-command, in fact. And you will have a very important job, my sweet. You will be in charge of recruitment.” Calia cooed at her prize, relishing the moment as she booped the mindless Commander on the nose.

Abby nodded as always but cocked her head to the other side, trying to use what little power her brain had left to figure out what Calia meant. “Recruitment? So I will be bringing more people into service for you, Admiral? I apologize, but I have no experience that I know of in that field.”

“Don’t worry, my dear Commander. You will be absolutely perfect for the job, I’ll make sure of that.”

“Yes Admiral. I am ready to serve and to learn.” Abby finally lowered her hand from her forehead, awaiting her new orders.

Calia walked up to Abby. “Tell me: What is your rank in the Calia Navy?”

“Naval Commander, Admiral.”

“And do you know why that’s your title?”

Abby’s mind was still for a moment as she tried to string enough thoughts together to answer the question. She didn’t know why. It had been her rank in her old position, when she still broke bread with the enemy; why was it still her title in this new position? “No Admiral, I don’t.”

Calia smiled warmly. “How did I recruit you, my pet?”

After a second of fuzzy thought, Abby remembered and nodded before responding. “You cleverly brainwashed me with your hypnotic midriff and belly button, Admiral.”

Calia walked up close to Abby, her blue eyes sending her back into blissful attention. “That’s right, it’s the prime recruitment tactic of the Calia Navy, Abby. You’re called a Navel Commander, of course, because you command people with your navel. Just like your Admiral.”

As the Admiral’s mesmerizing gaze snapped Abby to attention, something clicked in her head. Yes, of course, a Navel Commander would command with their navel. It was so sensible, so obvious. Why else would she be called that if not for the power that her navel held to recruit fools into joining her Owner’s ranks? Calia’s eyes had pushed her back in a state without thought or feeling, and as she tried to speak she could only mindlessly repeat: “I am a Navel Commander; I command with my navel… I am a Navel Commander; I command with my navel…”

Calia stroked the mindless Abby’s chin and began to muse. “I may have a magical way with people’s minds, but I am still only human, Abby. It’s taken well over a year of hard work and covering tracks to simply get two Admirals and a few minor-ranked officers under my spell. All of that was required to plan this night for us. But with you as my Navel Commander, we will now have two bodies. Twice as much potential, twice as much recruitment, twice as much speed, twice as much influence. Someday soon there will be four of us. And then more from there. You’re the beautiful first step of a great many to come, my darling second-in-command.”

Abby’s mouth raised in a crooked smile, showing as much pride as someone with so few thoughts in their head possibly could.

“Now feel the power of your rank, Commander…” Calia slid her hands around Abby’s waist and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Even after pulling Abby’s head down, Calia still had to stand on her tip-toes in order to reach her hypnotized thrall’s lips, and Abby gasped at the sensation as their bare stomachs met in the embrace. Being skin-on-skin with her perfect Admiral was a dream come true. She felt a sudden fire in her core, spreading an addictive warmth through her entire body. She felt like she was radioactive with hypnotic power. It flowed into her as her eyes fluttered and her senses slowly sharpened again under the touch of her Owner.

Calia pulled away from the kiss and held Abby’s old mirror out so she could have a look at herself. Still lost in the trance of her Admiral’s gaze and kiss, she still couldn’t help but open her mouth in shock when she saw herself. Her outfit was perfectly fitted and gave her curves that she would never have realized her body was capable of expressing before. The blank expression she couldn’t seem to remove from her face made her feel horny, thinking about the mind-melting orgasms that had led to this state in the first place. And her navel was… perfect. It seemed like it was pulsing with a swirling aura of magic. She could see the same gorgeous vortex of mesmerizing energy that she saw when Calia had hypnotized her earlier. It was all Abby could do to not get lost in her own body in the sheen of the mirror.

“I-I look so beautiful, Admiral…” As the warmth from Calia’s kiss and touch finally filled her whole being, thoughts and feelings slowly began to repopulate Abby’s head again. Not the thoughts and feelings she’d had an hour ago, but brand new ones, ones she knew were dictated by her Owner. She was suddenly filled with a sense of pride and passion, being the second-in-command of the Calia Navy. She was important. She had a job to do. She would not fail or falter. She had never felt so driven in all of her life, so assured of herself and her goals. She knew who she was. She was the woman who would help the world reach a utopia under Admiral Calia’s leadership. She snapped to attention, fully awake again, and a new woman. She beamed down at her Admiral, nodded her head and saluted sharply before speaking with full voice and volume: “Navel Commander Abby, reporting for duty!”