The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naughty Nurse Hypnotist

By Mattyq 10/6/2000

I was vacationing in Europe when it happened. That is all I know. From what they tell me I was in a taxi cab in Paris. The car flipped and landed with my head bouncing around in there giving me a not so mild concussion. I was taken to a nearby hospital where I remained unconscious for three days. My wallet, passport, and all personal belongings were somehow missing. But the worst part of all was that the accident erased any memory of who I was.

I did not speak French, so this cute nurse would translate for me. I had only been awake a few hours and I had already conversed with four doctors. Each of them had to be thoroughly convinced that I had no clear recollection. Eventually, with some coaxing by my new nurse friend, they decided to let me stay in the hospital for a few days to see if my memory would return. I nervously accepted, being very bewildered, yet somehow free without my past memories.

I found out her name was Nicole and she had lived and worked in the U.S. a few years ago. She had blonde hair that was cut around her shoulder length. Her eyes were piercing blue and spoke of a softness befitting for a nurse. Her face was very attractive when she smiled. She wore a white nurses uniform. Around her waist was a white belt with a square silver buckle below her naval. The uniform’s skirt went down to just above the knees and I could see that she took good care of her shapely legs.

The room they kept me in was small and private. During the day, since the room faced south, I would get a lot of sun. Nicole explained to me that the rooms were designed that way to improve healing. Studies have shown that sunlight improves mood, which has the beneficial effect of increased healing. I laid on my back, with my arm in a cast. My head was also bandaged. Besides a few occasional itches, I was otherwise immobile. Movement was the last thing on my mind.

“And how are you doing this afternoon?,” Nicole asked me in her French accent.

“Better, but I still have pain,” I muttered.

She looked at me with seductive eyes. If I wasn’t in so much pain, I might have felt a stir in my groin. “You know, " she said. “You haven’t been bathed in three days. Since you have been awake. I think it is time.”

I smiled, numbly. She came back with a sponge and hot water. She started to wash my chest and I yelped out loud. The bruises there didn’t quite heal yet. She paused then looked at me and frowned. She had her hands on her hips. I tried to look up at her face but my mobility was restricted by pain. So I just stared into my reflection on her mirrored belt buckle.

“You need to be clean, " she said. “I can’t just not wash you!”

“I know, but it really hurts!,” I whined, the helplessness in my voice clearly audible.

“I am going to give you a shot. It will dull the pain enough so that I can bath you. OK?”

“Ok,” I submitted.

She came back with a small box and opened it. There was about twelve small vials in it. She took out one, read the label, then stuck a syringe into it.

“I am going to give you a mild sedative,” she said while filling the syringe.

“What is it?", I asked nervously.

“Its just a mild hypnotic, with the added effect of being a great analgesic,”

“A hypnotic, analgesic?,” I was confused.

“It makes you sleepy and relieves pain. Nurse talk, " she smiled as she rubbed alcohol on my shoulder.

“But its afternoon and I don’t want to sleep...AAAAAAH!!,” I screamed as she stuck me.

“I have to wash you! Hospital rules are that no patient can go three days without a bath. For cleanliness you know?,” she pleaded.

I began to feel the effects of the shot spread through my body. Soon my reluctance faded as the pain slowly melted away in my body. It was replaced by a warm heat which also made me feel very comfortable. I felt like I was in the most comfortable bed. Nicole’s soft spoken voice was having a sedative effect as well. I felt like going to sleep. But she wouldn’t let me.

“Ahh, haha I see you like the feeling. Don’t go to sleep!, " she shouted. “This is not all me you know!”

She began to sponge my chest and the feeling was wonderful. She worked her hands around my body slowly. The room was peaceful and I could hear the soft ticking of her watch. I started to drift into half awake dreams of bliss when I felt her hand on my already erect penis. I let out a great sigh and she began to rub faster. It felt warm and slippery and I was ecstatic with pleasure. I came so hard that some of it hit my shoulder and some landed on the floor. I felt all my tensions and worries about the accident leave my body then. I was so relaxed after I came that I felt instantly to sleep.

“Oh my God!” Nicole said to herself. “What have I just done? I’ll lose my job!” She became frantic and she cleaned the rest of the cum off of my body. “What have I just done? I’ll lose my job if he tells them. He may tell them! He might remember! Oh my God I’ll lose my job!”

She sat in my room for an hour while I was sleeping, wondering if I would remember when I awoke. She debated what to do. She made a quick round, and came back to find me still asleep. Nicole was so nervous.

“Oh, God that was so stupid. Just because I thought he was cute and felt sorry for him didn’t mean I can just give him a hand job! I’m so stupid, I could lose my job. I have to make sure he doesn’t tell them.”

It was then that she figured out what she was going to do next. “I’ll make sure he doesn’t remember”

She entered my room and closed the door. At this time the sun was low on the horizon and sent beams of light across the room. She paused and looked at her watch. I had been out for four hours and the dose should have worn off by now. Now I was just sleeping.

“Wake up,” she said as she tapped me. “I have to give you an antibiotic against infection, Doctor’s orders”.

“Whaaaa,” I asked, trying to stretch.

“Antibiotic. Just sit still.”

I did and she injected it in my arm. I felt another cool wave of relaxation. Except this time I did not feel so sleepy. In fact I was very aware of my surroundings, but for some unknown reason they did not matter that much. She stood at the foot of the bed and just watched me.

“Good. Now. Look at me. Do you remember what you did before?, " Nicole asked with a serious expression that almost caused me to worry. The drug was having its desired effect. It was relaxing my inhibitions.

“Yeah. Thanks. I hope next time to return the favor,” I responded shyly.

“No you won’t because you don’t remember.”

“Don’t remember?”

“Yes, you won’t remember it. Forget it. Forget it ever happened”

“What, why?,” I asked, already forgetting what I was talking about. The drug was certainly strong.

“Its simple really. You won’t remember because your concussion made you forget. Take a look at my pencil and I’ll show you.”

She came closer to me and stood by my side. Her belt was again eye level and my injury prevented me from looking up at her. Through the topmost of my vision I could barely make out her face. She shoved the eraser of the pencil in my view and began to move it back and forth.

“Watch the pencil. I have to conduct a test to see if your eyes are functioning. Watch the pencil go back and forth. Back....and.....Forth.”

She swayed the pencil slowly and I began to feel very light.

“That’s it. Watch the pencil and relax. Feel your breath relaxing you. Relaxing you more now. That’s it. Good. Feel good. Listen to my voice. Listen to me......”

With the drug now completely in my system and her melodious voice I was soon swept away on a conscious dream.

“Floating on a cloud. A could with no knowledge of who it is or what has happened. A cloud of forgetfulness. Imagine me there with you on that cloud. I can help you. I can help you remember. Do you want me to help you remember?”

I mumbled a muffled yes and she continued. “Good. Remember your magic phrase. This phrase will bring you back to the world of memory. This warm comfortable world where I can help you with your memories. The phrase is “sleepy baby”. Whenever I say “sleepy baby” you will relax into this wonderful feeling. Relax into this comfortable feeling. You like when I help you. It makes you feel warm.”

“Now. Do you remember me touching you?, " she asked.

“Yessss,” I managed to reply.

“That didn’t happen. It was not a real memory. You dreamed it and like a dream you have already forgotten it. Haven’t you just forgotten what you can’t now remember? Its not even that important to remember to forget that. Even though you are not quite sure what there is to remember. Remember me and how good I make you feel.”

“Remember that I am the only one who can bring you into this place. Secretly you want to have sex with me, but you know deep down that I have never touched you.”

Nicole was shocked at what she just said. Here she was trying to hypnotize me into forgetting that she gave me a hand job. Once under, she became enthralled with her own power and she became very horny. She knew she was guilty but she now felt she had things (and me) under her control. She decided to continue.

“Yes, and the sight of me in my nurse uniform drives you wild. You want to make passionate love to me and you adore me. You will give me unconditional love. You will consider me to be the key to unlocking your memories. You will dream about me and they will be pleasant. Now, when I count to three you will fall into a peaceful sleep. You will forget this ever happened but you will know deep in your mind that when I say sleepy baby. Sleepy Baby. You will fall back into this relaxed state. One...feeling so tired now...Two..forgetting what you need to forget and remembering only pleasant things...Three...fast asleep..

And I slept. Nicole proceeded to leave her shift early. She went home and masturbated thinking of me. You see, this was the first time she had covertly hypnotized someone. The fact that I was a man, and that I was helpless turned her on. She never really settled down with a guy because they thought her too manipulative. I was a guy who had no reason to resist her. I didn’t even know my real name!

After this I’m not really sure what happened. A few days went by and I saw Nicole less. A few times in the middle of the night I awaked from a dream where Nicole is in my room. In one of them she was standing in the sun with her hand on her belt buckle. She would point the mirror surface to reflect the light back and forth across my eyes. I felt like a baby when she did that. Every time she came in my room and I saw her belt after that, I felt like a little baby. I think one time I even wet my pants!

Strange things began to happen too. Some of my memories returned and I found out that I had no living kin. I was an American writer living in Paris but somehow the accident erased my knowledge of French. Weird. As soon as I was up and well I rang my hotel (I had been living there), I found that my room had been rented out. Thinking I was dead or a missing tenant, economy won and they rented my room. Nicole was kind enough to let me stay at her place for a few days.

At night when I went to bed she would put on a peaceful soundtrack of breaking waves. She let me stay in her bed, and she slept on a cot in the next room. She explained that she had slept with the sound for many years and couldn’t sleep without it. So she left her door open so she could hear the waves. I found them very relaxing and fell asleep quickly each night.

One morning I awoke to find Nicole gone. She left a note.

“Got to go to the hospital early. Bus accident, many injuries. Call you when I can.—Nicole”

So I had nothing to do. I turned on the tube but it was all in French and I hadn’t remembered it yet. I walked into the study and found a computer there. It must have been familiar to me because I unconsciously sat down in front of it. Strange memories flooded my mind and then I suddenly knew I had used computers extensively before the accident. I played around with the mouse and much of it started to come back.

I began to explore her disk to see what applications she had. One of them was what looked like a musical editing program. I opened it and it automatically opened the last file used. Being curious and a bit naïve I pressed the big play button. I was shocked at what I heard.

“I always obey Nicole. Nicole is my God. I worship Nicole. Nicole is sexy. Nicole makes me horny. I like Nicole. I like being hypnotized by Nicole. I like being controlled by a woman. I give up control to Nicole. I am happy. I am in bliss when I obey Nicole. I want to make love to her.”

I was shocked at what I was hearing. Was this some kind of joke? I noticed the other track’s name, “ocean waves”, and I played that too. It was the same waves that I heard each night before bed. I was scared but at the same time excited. Was this woman putting subliminal messages into my mind? I started to realize that the last few days were very foggy. I couldn’t remember clearly what I had done.

I got nervous and scrambled around the house. I was trying to find a clue to why she was doing this. In her closet, above three boxes of shoes I found video tapes that were dated only a few days ago. I popped yesterday’s into the VCR.

There she was standing over me naked, her nipples erect as my penis. I laid on the bed with a blank look in my eyes. I didn’t remember this video being taken. She must have hid the camera behind one of the walls. The mirror!

I watched many such recordings, each about an hour long. In each of them she appeared to hypnotize me. On one video I caught myself nodding off as she said “sleepy baby” but I caught myself from slipping into trance. Her spell was powerful though, because I was erect the whole time as I watched them. On another video she reinforced the suggestion that her belt would make me feel like a little baby and she was my mommy. The worst part was when she explained my memories. I heard her tell me that I was her girlfriend before the accident. But I knew that wasn’t true! She was implanting false memories in me! Wasn’t she?

After the last tape was done I was so horny and confused. I was ready to run out of the house but I had nowhere to go. That’s when she came home. My heart leaped! I was going to confront this bitch who hypnotized me! But what if she could hypnotize me again? After all I didn’t remember making those movies at all. But I was a man and had to prove that I was stronger than her spell. I stormed downstairs.

She walked in with a bag in her arm and a smile across her face. I leapt at the chance to speak first.

“You..you hypnotized me! I saw the tapes! I heard the subliminal messages! You can’t do this to me!", I screamed.

“Excuse me Mr. Amnesia but I seem to remember you like being a sleepy ba...”

“Oh, no you don’t! Your not going to hypnotize me again!”

“Sleepy Baby! Sleepy Baby!,” she shouted over and over. I put my hands to my ears, but already I felt a strange weakness in my will.

It was then that she took off her jacket. She was still in her Nurse uniform. If only I had been more aware I wouldn’t have looked down at her belt. That was so stupid, but the visual cue sent off a series of half forgotten memories in my mind. I suddenly felt like a child who was being scolded by his mother.

“Sleepy Baby. That’s it. Look at my belt. See its cool softness. Watch how the reflection changes as I move. Feel yourself sink into its bliss. Feel like a baby. A soft sleepy baby.”

“No...” I whimpered lamely. “I can’t.....”

“Yes you can my sleepy baby. Remember mommy’s belt is all warm and safe. Warm and safe. Sleepy baby is all warm and safe and comfortable when he looks at mommy’s belt.”

And that was the last I remember. Now I know she is not my real mommy. She told me that. She is my play mommy. And I can always trust her with my secrets. We always play together now. Its always play time with pretend mommy. Sometimes she feeds me and sometimes she washes me. And I get all wet! It feels good when she washes me. Sometimes we play horsy and she gets on top of me and rides me! I am the horse! When she rides me I feel good and she has me look at her.

Sometimes she tells me bedtime stories and I imagine I an in faraway places. Sometimes I feel like I am really there. They are always relaxing and I go to sleep after them. She bought me the “sleepy magic watch” and the “good boy belt” . The “sleepy magic watch” can make you sleep when you look at it too long! I fell asleep at 10 pm like a good boy because Nicole put magic in the watch. When I looked at it last night at 10pm I felt really tired. She really does have magic!

And the “good boy belt” she gave me because I am such a good boy and follow all her directions. So when I wear the “good boy belt” I feel extra willing to follow her directions. She told me the “good boy belt” would make me do that. But I don’t need magic to want to help her.

And we played airplane last night! She told me a magical story and soon I felt like I was flying in the sky. But instead of the plane below me, Nicole was. She smiled up at me as I realized that we were face to face and Nicole was against my naked body. I felt funny! Nicole told me to flap my wings and as we did I felt really funny! My pee pee got real big and I felt her insides. It was all warm! It felt really good.

She had me rock and flap and I looked at her eyes. We flapped and played, flapped and played until she whispered a magic word in my ear. It came out! It felt funny and good and oh, soft. And wet! It was hot too! Nicole and I shook there in the sky. It felt good! It came out of my pee pee!

Nicole says this is our little secret and I trust her. We play a lot now and she likes to play with my pee pee a lot. I love my Nicole and can’t wait until she gets her new “horsy belt” She says when I see this new belt that I will become a horse and want to give her a ride. I can’t wait.

She’s been spending time on the computer a lot. I wonder if she is making more music. I love the sound of the waves when I go to sleep.