The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains sexual situations, Implied or explicit, that should not be read by anyone who is either not old enough or who would be offended if they did. Please find a safer place to be in these cases.

This story is copyright Sleeping Beauty 2008 © please do not reproduce this work without my prior approval

The Naughty Neighbor

By Sleeping Beauty

It was a cool night, like many of the last few had been. Kara was doing her usual, shifting through odds and ends to start some crafting project. Sitting in the kitchen, she heard her neighbor, Cynthia, out in their hot tub.

It seemed to be a nightly thing with Cynthia. A glass of wine, some relaxing music and the water to keep her company while her kids were away with their father. Kara remembered a conversation, telling the story about the bitter divorce and joint custody of their children. This week was his turn to take them. As usual while the kids away Cynthia would play.

Kara was distracted by what was going on next door. There had been an open invite for Kara to come join her anytime. Sighing, not up to the craft task, she went to put on some sweats and a tee, and go see what Cynthia was up to tonight.

She walked over and watched from the gate that stood between their houses. Kara felt like such a letch watching like this. She just wanted to make sure it was okay. Her eyes caught sight of her neighbor’s beautiful body as she stood up from the tub. The water fell from Cynthia’s body like little dew droplets. Kara let out a small gasp and felt her cheeks blush. She had always thought Cynthia was lovely but in the moonlight of the night, she was even more stunning.

Kara nearly fell over when Cynthia looked and saw she was there. A smile came to Cynthia as she began to towel of, flaunting her body at Kara. As Cynthia bent forward, Kara could see the fullness of her breasts. They glistened in the moonlight.

Kara blushed at the sight and put her hand to her cheek. Cynthia smiled wider, knowing Kara liked what she saw. The towel Cynthia was using, accidentally fell to the ground.

“Could you pick that up for me, Kara dear.” came a voice like honey.

Kara looked like a deer in headlights as she discovered she was caught. She nodded slightly and in a whispered voice replied, “Sure...”

Kara looked up to meet Cynthia’s eyes, as she let out another gasp. She stopped herself from staring as she fidgeted where she stood. Her face turned red, as her eyes fell to the ground around the spa where the towel had fallen. Stepping timidly towards it, Kara bent over to pick it up, feeling a hand gently pat her ass.

Kara swallowed. She turned around to come face to face with Cynthia and her naked body. Kara felt the water sprinkle over her as a wet hand took the towel from her. Standing, still afraid of what might happen if she moved, Kara could not help but think of how gorgeous she was and how she craved to touch that perfect body.

Cynthia softly chuckled seeing her nice quiet neighbor so close to her and that wonderful blush. She licked her lips and moved even closer as she spoke.

“Thank you Kara, sweetie. Sorry if I disturbed you, I know how you like your quiet time.”

There was steam rising from the hot tub. It looked like mist surrounding Cynthia. Kara swallowed as she looked on and found it hard to tear her eyes away. The water dripped from Cynthia’s body, like rain falling to the ground. It made her skin glow.

Kara found her voice. “I wasn’t in the mood for it.” She smiled trying not to stare.

Cynthia patted her self down with the towel as Kara spoke. It was more for show than anything else. The woman in the tub dabbed her face and around her breasts, keeping Kara’s attention. She could see Kara’s struggle it made her smile.

“Help me out dear, won’t you?”

Kara stood there entranced as she watched her neighbor dry off. The request almost went unheard as she followed the movements of the towel.

“Oh...oh sure.” Kara spoke quietly coming out of the daze she was in.

She moved towards the hot tub, attentively, carefully. As she neared the steaming mist, the heat from the tub gently caressed her skin, assaulting her clothed body. Her eyes on the stream as it rose mixing with the cool air. Sweat formed on her brow and hands. She swallowed and broke her concentration when she felt Cynthia’s towel wrapping around her.

The sweet honeyed voice of Cynthia soothed Kara and the uneasiness she was feeling. She looked into her neighbor’s dew touched face and those big silver eyes. Everything disappeared for a moment. A whisper, a pull, and a step forward. Before she knew it, Kara was standing knee deep in the hot tub. With a flick of the towel, Kara now faced away from Cynthia, wide eyed and somewhere else.

Lips were pressed against Kara’s neck from behind, kissing and caressing it. A hand snaked around from the back to glide over the shoulder and arm to a breast. A low moan emitted from Kara’s lips. Kara blinked as the gentle fog lifted for a moment, wondering what had happen. She soon forgot about the situation when Cynthia spoke in a low husky whisper.

“You taste so good my sweet.” She smiled and ran her tongue up Kara’s neck as she played through the shirt with an excited nipple. “Like a nymph you are now, surrounded by the water and mist.”

The image filled Kara’s mind as the whispers traveled from the air to her ear. The picture in her mind transformed into a delightful sensual image.

“So warm and relaxed you are becoming as you surrender to the heat of the water. Close your eyes Kara see yourself in your pool of desire. Yes... that’s right... see yourself drifting and moving free in the swirling mists and feel the bubbles caress your skin.”

Cynthia gently touched her skin. Kara softly moaned as she drifted and fell into the idea and mistakes it for the pools bubbling water. Leaning in, Cynthia placed a kiss on her shoulder before continuing as she held Kara tighter in her arms.

“Mmmm so sexy and free you are my dear.”

Kara pressed into Cynthia, as they began to sway together slowly. Her head rested gently on Cynthia for balance. The movement made Kara lean further back into her neighbor. The breath from Cynthia brought shivers to Kara in delightful places that now are started to ache.

Cynthia pressed her breasts against the small of Kara’s back. There is heat Kara feels against her butt from the action. The swaying movement now kept a rhythm. Kara closed her eyes as a lull fell over her and is content. Cynthia smiled knowing Kara is now hers.

Gently Cynthia took her hands to the underside of Kara’s breasts to knead and massage. Quiet moans are heard escaping which made Cynthia smile grow. Kara moved into the touches and gasps for breath. From massaging to manipulating, Cynthia worked feverishly making Kara almost scream in wonderful pain from the ache it is creating. As soon as Kara started to rise in her pleasure, to an almost dizzying height, Cynthia broke her hold.

“OH my, did you wish to join me?” Her voice gently prodded Kara from her trance. “You almost fell in dear, luckily for you I have fast hands. I caught you before you went completely under.”

Kara blinked and looked around noticing she was in the tub, still with her clothes on. A playful laughter floated from Cynthia as she helped Kara out. Kara was blushing.

“Sorry” A confused Kara said as she emerged from the hot tub. “Don’t know what happened there.”

“It’s alright my dear. Let us get you out of those wet clothes.” Cynthia said as she walked toward her patio and into the house.

Following her, the mixture of cool and hot air made Kara’s wet clothes cling. A blush fell on her face while her mind tried to figure out what just happened. The cool air and wetness made Kara’s skin glisten and tighten. Her nipples showed through her shirt. Cyn turned around to see the effect and smiled to herself as she disappeared inside.

Once inside, the air turned warm and soothing. There were candles lit and incense burning filling the house with a unique aroma. Kara’s eyes followed the sway of Cyn’s hips as they moved side to side almost lulling her. So much to pay attention to, and take in, only one thing every present in Kara’s mind.

Kara found herself upstairs in one of the bedrooms. Cynthia, deep in the closet seemingly looking for something. Sitting on the bed waiting, Kara took in the room and its owner. Thoughts danced in her head that seem to drift in and out like a pleasant dream.

“Undress dear...” came the Cynthia’s voice that sounded so close yet so far. Kara shook her head to clear it and stood up to take off her clothes. “Then you can put this on.” Cynthia emerged with a silken robe and a smile.

Kara quickly took the robe and donned it. The blush on her face said everything.

“I knew that would fit you.” Cynthia smiled and began to caress herself in front of Kara.

A gasp came from shocked lips, which only made Cynthia continue.

“You like the way I look, I see it in your eyes. Don’t fight what you feel dear.”

Cynthia started to run her finger over a nipple. Round and round as it stiffened. She heard a soft controlled moan from Kara. Her eyes locked on her like a snakes.

“I... Please.” Protested Kara

“See... You want me. They all do. You can not hide it either my nymph.” Cynthia laughed and slowly moved forward trapping Kara in her stare and movement. Kara tried to turn away, finding that she was indeed fascinated.

“It’s ok to stare at me. Look at how my nipples grow for you...only you. Watch as my breasts heave and call to you. You face in them, buried, loving the smell, touch, and feel of them. Look Kara, my naughty neighbor. That’s right... keep looking.” Cynthia kept her fingers running over her breasts, capturing Kara more and more.

Kara’s eyes could not leave the sight. With each drawn circle Kara breathed in feeling excitement and a pulse grow inside of her. She licked her lips keeping them wet, feeling her throat drying as she watched. Thoughts of kissing and suckling those magnificent breasts entered her brain. She leaned forward unconsciously.

Cynthia smiled and cooed to Kara. She stopped just out of reach. Cynthia’s fingers left her and found their way into Kara’s hair, gently leaning her to secret desire. Cynthia moved ever so slowly, as she sat on the bed next to Kara.

Kara whimpered, then moaned as she felt the softness of Cynthia’s skin on her cheek. The fantasies swimming inside could now become real. She was happy, all the time watching her from her door, now it was her turn. Small kisses from her lips were made as she hungrily stumbled over the breast they were on. Cynthia held her in place, running her fingers in the woman’s hair.

Within moments, Kara was lost in desire and need. She began to suck the skin till a nipple grazed her lips. She stopped and latched onto it. Suckling it, like nothing else mattered. And really, nothing did now.

The bedroom, the house, and the world outside no longer existed. Only the desire to worship and partake was left. Kara suckled, as she drank in the warmth and body before her. Cynthia cradled Kara to her, cooing softly and seductively in her ear as she stroked Kara.

A wicked smile emerged as Cynthia mentally chastised herself for not setting up the video camera. Wouldn’t her husband just die if he saw what they were doing. She laughed at the thought as it left her mind, and refocused on her prize.

Kara suckled frantically and fed her long lost desire. Her hand sought the flesh before her. Caressing it, wildly, and aimlessly. She moaned and purred as Cynthia made her sing with each stroke from her nails. Kara moved to the touch and complied with the unspoken wishes they now shared.

Cynthia moved to lie back, pulling the helpless neighbor on top of her. Like a lost kitten, Kara clung to Cynthia and let herself be guided to safety. A skillful hand manunered between legs that quivered and craved touch. Kara sung like a bird, moaning and gasping in pleasure. Slowly Cynthia moved her hand, its fingers up and back down the young woman’s inner thigh. Stopping, to graze the now wet mound that tingled and throbbed.

A small shudder racked Kara’s body and mind as she felt the carefully planned touch. Then she melted as Cynthia opened her like a budding flower and sought entrance within. Kara seized the fingers that pressed into her fold. The smell of sex entered the air. A muffled moan was heard, as Cynthia pressed further, not asking but taking what was hers.

Kara rode the feeling, clenching down on the slender finger and then another that moved in and out of her. Her hips moved to each thrust and the pleasure she felt from it as if it were a heartbeat. Her eyes rolled back into her head reeling from the pleasure Cynthia was giving her.

Kara felt the finger go deeper, then another, which matched the pace of the first. The fingers moved in and out, faster and deeper still, driving Kara mad with pleasure. Kara felt a shudder as her legs buckled and gave way. Kara came as Cynthia withdrew, melting into the bed against Cynthia.

When it was all over, Kara laid still on the bed, blushing from head to toe, changed forever and loving it. Cynthia made love to her naughty little neighbor a few times that night. Many more nights after tonight would come. Kara found out why her neighbor was so naughty. They enjoyed each demonstration and found out Kara too was a very naughty girl.