The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naughty Little Witch

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if you are under 18.

Synopsis: Jackie dresses up differently for Halloween, thanks to a young man and his pumpkin.

Calvin glanced at his watch again and his mood sank a little more. He had been watching TV for a half hour, anxiously awaiting a knock on the door. " Shit,” he muttered, “She’s not coming over, and I shouldn’t have deluded myself into thinking she would . She’s probably off to the library with her boyfriend.” He flipped through the channels again, hoping to find something to take his mind off the growing disappointment.

A couple of minutes minute later there was knocking on his door. He checked once again to see that everything was in place and went to answer it.

“ Hi, Jackie.” He smiled as he let her in.

“ I was running a little late this afternoon, and I thought I could get a ride from a girl on my floor, but she wasn’t around. I didn’t forget.” She loosened her book bag and set it on the floor.

“ You walked over here?”

“ Yeah. It’s not that far.”

“ I’ll give you a ride back, then.” Calvin was gladdened at her determination to come over and study. The math class wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be but this test would count for almost half his grade and studying with someone who aced the quizzes couldn’t hurt. " We can study here,” he motioned towards the kitchen area and followed her to the table, taking in her medium blond hair and the way she filled out her blue jeans. He glanced at the pumpkin on top of the refrigerator. Jackie took no notice of it as she sat down and opened a math textbook.

For the next twenty minutes they reviewed chapters and problems. Calvin tried to keep his mind on studying ,casting furtive glances at the wall clock, enjoying being alone with Jackie for once. He cleared his throat and got up.

“ I’m thirsty. Would you like something to drink?”

“ No thanks. Hey, that is a cool looking pumpkin. Did you carve it?” He looked over his shoulder to see her admiring it. She had just given him the entry he wanted.

“ Yeah, I did.” He took it down from its’ place atop the refrigerator and set it on the table across from her. " I found this really amazing device for a flickering effect that I put inside it. I think it’ll win me first place in the pumpkin carving contest at our apartments’ Halloween party. I’ll show it to you.” He put his hand into the hole carved into the back and flipped the switch.

“ Ohhh, that is neat.”

“ Here, you can get a better look at it.” He had carved the top and face in one piece for quick removal. He lifted it off, revealing an orange and black spiral disc and switched the kitchen light off. It probably could win first prize at the apartment complex Halloween party, he mused to himself, if there actually was such a party.

“ That’s something, isn’t it, Jackie?”

“ Yes, it’s so original.”

“ An original way to use something like that. You’ve never seen anything like it before have you?”

“ No.”

“ When the face is on it creates a nice effect. With the face removed, as it is now, it’s a different effect, but one that’s even better. You have the opportunity to watch the spirals as they turn.. and as they turn, as you look at them, they form a tunnel, those lines form a tunnel, a tunnel that goes down towards the center of the spiral. They never stop, they keep going to the center..they pull towards the center. Everything goes to the center...pulling..pulling. And you can feel that pull, Jackie. You CAN feel it, you feel it right now, that pull, you feel it now. You can feel it working on you, pulling you..pulling you towards the center. Look at the swirling circles and you can actually feel yourself being drawn to the center, it’s pulling you down..pulling you in..you CAN feel it..feel the pull. It’s amazing..this effect. You can actually feel it. You can feel it. Tell me if you’re feeling it now, Jackie.”

“ Yes...I do.”

“ Good. You can feel it. It’s pulling you towards the center. It’s an amazing effect. Amazing and wonderful that something like this can actually pull you right into its’ center. Its’ endless center. You have never experienced anything like this before, have you?”

“No.” Jackie pulled her eyes away for a moment to look at him. “We’ve got three more chapters to cover.”

“ You’re absolutely right. You’re right that you’re probably spending too much time just looking at the spirals, enjoying that amazing effect. The pull, enjoying how the spirals are pulling you into them. A pull that is getting stronger with each revolution, more powerful.. so amazing so wonderful. Pulling into that center, deep into it..follow the lines, into the tunnel they go. The tunnel is endless..endless. So wonderful..it feels so good. It feels so good, and it takes all your concentration to feel so good. The farther down the tunnel you go the better it feels..it takes all your concentration, Jackie. You don’t want to think of anything else. Listen to what I say. You find that you simply don’t want to think of anything else. You’re not thinking of studying or about the test anymore. And it feels sooo good. Listen to me. The pull is so powerful, with each swirl it is getting stronger. Stronger and stronger. Pulling on you..on your entire body. You can feel it pulling on every inch of you. And it is so strong that you can no longer resist. So powerful, that you just have to let it pull you wherever it wants you to go. And you are going into deep relaxation, deep deep relaxation. You are beginning to feel tired, the pull is making you feel drowsy, relaxed and drowsy. Listen to me. You are feeling drowsy..drowsy and relaxed, all your muscles, all your nerves, relaxed..drowsy.”

Jackie was bathed in flickering orange glow of the spiral. She hadn’t moved since it had pulled her eyes back to it after her mild protest. Her eyes had widened but Calvin could see her eyelids begin to droop as he continued with suggestions for drowsiness.

“ Listen to me. You are being pulled into the center. The endless center.. and it is making you so tired..soo drowsy. Your eyelids are becoming soo heavy. But you continue to look into the center of the spiral. I will count to five and when I reach the number five your eyes will close and you will sleep. One..so tired..so drowsy..two..the pull is too strong to resist..three..halfway there, halfway too sleep,deep sleep..four..your eyelids are so heavy and you are soo relaxed, so relaxed and drowsy that ..five, you close your eyes and sleep..sleep, sleep.” Jackie slumped forward, face down on her math book.

“ Now you will go deeper into sleep. You hear only the sound of my voice. Sleep, down deeper and deeper and deeper. Deep deep sleep. You can still see the spirals, the orange and black spirals, they’re still pulling you, pulling you into even deeper sleep as you watch them. Down deep..pulling you deeper, ever deeper. When I tell you you will begin counting down from fifty, count aloud so I can hear you. With each number you will go deeper into your sleep. Listen to me, with each number you count down the spirals will take you deeper into sleep. When you reach zero you will sit up in your chair. Begin.”

Calvin sat in the living room, sipping a drink and looking over the paper while Jackie counted down. When she reached the single digits he turned the spirals off and took the chair next to her. She finished and slowly sat up as instructed, eyes closed.

“ Jackie, can you hear me?”

“ Yes.” She replied softly.

“ Good. You are in a very very deep sleep. Deeper than you have ever been before. It is a hypnotic sleep. So deep that you cannot wake up of your own will. Only I can tell you to awake. You know this is true, don’t you?”

“ Yes.”

“ You cannot wake yourself up, can you?”

“ No.”

“ A deep sleep. A deep, deep hypnotic sleep. So deep that in a few seconds you will open your eyes and remain in this deeply wonderful sleep. You will remain asleep. Open your eyes, Jackie.”

Calvin looked at her face as she opened her eyelids. Her green eyes stared at the white kitchen wall beyond the table, stared at nothing.

“ Now you will listen to me. When I am done I will awaken you from this deep, deep wonderful sleep. You will have no need to tell anyone of the amazing spirals, of your deep sleep. You will tell no one, not the other girls on your floor, your boyfriend, no one. You won’t consciously remember your sleep. You will think that we completed studying all that we planned to. Now you will listen, and when I ask you certain questions you will give me the answers I want. Tomorrow is Halloween, and this is what you will become.”

The next evening couldn’t arrive fast enough. Jackie arrived earlier than the night before.

“ No books tonight, eh?”

“ No. I don’t know how your notes got into my bookbag but here it is. I shouldn’t stay too long tonight, Calvin. When I saw I had this I just started walking over here.”

“ Didn’t tell anybody where you were going?”

“No, I was halfway here when I realized I hadn’t.”

“ No big deal, I can give you a ride again.”

“ I appreciate it. You’ve probably got a party to go to don’t you?”

“ In a while. I was about to put my jack-o-lantern in the window. Take a look at it.” Calvin set it on the kitchen table and switched the spiral on.

“ You showed me that last night. How do you make it flicker like that?”

“ I’ll refresh your memory.” Calvin removed the face and set the pumpkin on top of the TV.

“ That’s so cool the way it spins.”

“ Yes it is, the way it spins, the way it pulls your attention right into the center. Orange and black, orange and black spirals. It’s very Halloween. What are you going to be this year, Jackie?”

“ Wha?— ohh..I-I’m a ballerina.” Calvin smiled as he imagined her petite form in a snug fitting ballerina costume. Nice, perhaps another time.

“ If you don’t mind my saying so, you’d make a cute little witch. Think about it. Let all your thoughts be about witches. Becoming one. Being a witch. Think about becoming a witch, Jackie. It’s very easy. Just let the spiral pull you into the center again.”

“ A..witch. It’s pulling me..again. Whuh—” She gasped as she became transfixed by the spiral.

“ A witch. A sexy little witch. You are now a witch. Cackle like a witch.” It was more of a giggle than a cackle.

“ You are a witch, you will dress like a witch. Remove what you are wearing.” Calvin got a black plastic bag out of the closet. It was filled with goodies he’d purchased this afternoon at the botique section of the local adult bookstore. Jackie had already taken off her shoes , jeans and shirt. She undid her bra and Calvin looked at her firm perky breasts as the spiral bathed them in its’ orange glow. She stared obliviously into the spirals as she pulled her white panties off and dropped them on top of the other clothes.

“ Very good.” Calvin removed his jeans to give his erection some room. “I have your new clothes here and you will now put them on.”

Calvin retrieved the other item from the closet and turned on the living room lamp. “Turn toward me so I can see you how you look.”

Calvin felt his erection harden with new desire. Before him stood this very cute medium blond with her girl next door looks wearing the typical conical witches hat and a black cape short enough to give a great view of the black silk crotchless panties.

“ Come with me Jackie, so you can see how good you look. You are a very sexy witch and you love to dress to turn men on.” He led her by the hand to the bathroom mirror. " See how good you look. " Jackie grinned with delight as she admired the way the black demibra presented her titties. " You are such a naughty little witch, dressing the way you do, to tempt all the men when you go flying by on your broom. Turn around.” Calvin pulled the cape up around her shoulders.

“ Pull your panties down, so you can admire your ass.” Now it was Calvin’s turn to gaze in delight at her firm and very round ass. He ran his hands over it as Jackie turned her head to watch in the mirror.

“ Yes, you are a sexy little witch.” he continued as he led her into his bedroom. " It gives you pleasure to tease men with the way you dress, but you especially enjoy riding your broom. You have used your magic powers to create a special accessory.” Calvin held up the broom to which he’d attached a dildo. Jackie’s eyes widened in more delight.

“ Time to ride the broom, Jackie.”

His entranced subject cackled with glee as she mounted the broom and the dildo disappeared into her light brown patch of pubic hair. The cackles gave way to sighs and gasps as she rode up and down. Calvin pulled his shorts off as he watched her.

“ You’re glad you gave your broom a cock, aren’t you?”

“ Unhh..ohyess.” She groaned.

“ And thanks to your magic powers the broom’s equipment can take on a life of its’ own.” Calvin positioned himself behind her. " Just let go of the broom and the cock will come to life. Let it do the work.” As Jackie dropped the broom Calvin pulled her panties down and entered her pussy, already slippery from the dildo.

“Oooo yes my deary, I command you, rise up and do me good!” Jackie growled.

“ You’re getting fucked by the perfect cock!” Calvin gasped as his thrusts pressed her into the wall. " OHH, a cock with a life of its’ own!”

Their fucking became more frenzied. Jackie’s cheek was pressed tight to the wall as he panted and groaned in her ear. She let out a catlike howl as she came, followed seconds later by Calvin’s last thrust as he filled her with his sperm.

“ Thanks for the ride. See you in class.” Jackie said as she got out of his car and walked into her dorm. She felt good at having taken the time to return his notes to him, and when he suggested they study together again for the next test, she agreed.

“ Ahh, Jackie, " Calvin chuckled as he drove off. " You have no idea of the ‘trick’ I played on you so I could give you a ‘treat’. Halloween may come only once a year but I know a cute little witch who will be coming again.”