The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naughty . . . and Nice

Mc mf ff md

DISCLAIMER: This is an adult narrative, involving explicit sexual activity. If you are under age or are offended by such material, don’t read it. The story is my intellectual property; you may download it for your own amusement, but do not repost it on any site that charges uses for the privilege of reading the story.

Yuletide! At that festive time of year, more than anything else, Dana loved sitting on Santa’s lap. She had when she was three, she had when she was ten, and now at twenty-three she still loved doing it. So she climbed in his lap, settled herself down happily onto his stiff cock, and said, “Mm, shall I tell you what I want for Christmas?”

Santa, whose real name happened to be Nick Santos, sighed and wished that the mind-control techniques he had perfected did not have this pesky side-effect of infantilizing the subjects. Oh, sure, they were playful and frisky and willing to do anything, but they carried in their heads the illusions that made them feel most accepting, most compliant. . . . and Dana Carberry’s realm of comfort meant that he appeared to her as a jolly, corpulent old Saint Nick, never mind that he was thirty, trim, hard-bodied, and beardless. At least, she acted as if that were the case—Nick was never sure whether the change in her mind was so extreme that she actually hallucinated him in another form or if it were just an elaborate kind of make-believe.

Oh, well, he thought, feeling the clasp of Dana’s talented slippery pussy hot on his cock, you win some and you lose some. . . . “What do you want for Christmas, dear Dana?” he asked, putting his arms around her so he could caress her bouncing, round ass. She was taking care of her own tits, fingering the erect stiff nipples and groaning with delight.

Without missing a stroke, Dana pouted prettily. “Well, Santa, I’m so happy here. You tell me what to do and when to do it and how to do it, and I’m always a good girl, aren’t I?”

“You’re right up—ahh! Right up there on top of my Nice list,” Nick replied. Dana was by far the best subject he had ever run across, half devoted to him before he had even begun the mind-control induction, and she was endlessly inventive sexually, almost insatiable in her appetites. They had lived together in Nick’s palatial apartment for nearly a year now, and not once had Nick’s attention strayed to another potential partner, that’s how wonderful Dana was.

Now she was doing that ahh—that—yeah, babe! That rippling, milking, squeezing maneuver that he had never encountered in any other woman. She could do it for hours. She could do it sitting absolutely still on his lap, impaled on his cock. It felt fantastic, as though her pussy were a milking machine, keeping up a pleasant vacuum and pumping the shaft without his moving. She had fucked him like that several times in public, and no one had ever suspected what was going on, unless they wondered if Nick were verging on a heart attack when his face got so red.

But it was best of all when Dana did her little ripple trick the way she was doing it now, as she moved her whole body in time with it, sensuously, slowly working her way up and down his throbbing shaft. “Okay,” she purred. “Santa, what I want most of all this Christmas is a playmate.”

“A playmate?” Nick asked. “I’m not enough for you?”

“I don’t want another man, silly Santa,” giggled Dana. “I want you to enslave another nice girly girl for me, so that when you’re not home we can eat each other’s pretty pussies.”

“A ménage-a-trois?” Nick asked. He had been in threesomes before, and while he had enjoyed the attention, he had found them ultimately unstable. One or the other of the parties would eventually feel neglected and unloved, and that always led to trouble. Of course, he had never been fully in control of both of the other girls before. If he could find a girl as compliant and suggestible as Dana—

Who had slipped out of his lap and onto her knees and who now was sucking his member as if it was the biggest peppermint stick a girl had ever found in her Christmas stocking—

She had him right on the verge of coming, and she knew it. As her fingers and thumb kept up a gentle kneading massage on his cock head, she looked up slyly, her blue eyes peering at him through a tousled mist of her long blonde hair. “Please?” she begged.

“Oh, all right.”

“Goodie!” She sucked his cock back inside her mouth, churned her tongue, and brought him off in a second, and he moaned as his back arched, his cock leapt, and he shot a copious flood of cum into her mouth. She couldn’t contain it all, and spurts of it jetted from the corners of her mouth. She wiped them up with a finger, then sucked them off. She loved swallowing cum.

“Finish up,” Nick told her.

Dana squealed with pleasure and reached down to her pussy. She came in two seconds. That was another of her gifts—she could balance either Nick or herself on the very edge of a swooping orgasm, and then keep them there until she had had enough play and wanted to come. And when she did, she always yelled, as she did now, “Oh, Santa! Oh, thank you, thank you—eeeee!”

Rather endearing, actually.

* * *

Dana didn’t know quite what she wanted in a playmate, but she thought she would recognize the right girl when she saw her. Nick cautioned her that they had to take some care: “I can’t steal away the wife of a jealous man, or a school girl who still lives with her parents. We have to find someone who is at liberty, someone with no close ties—or else with ties that are easily broken.”

Dana told him she understood, and after some consideration, Nick decided they could go hunting at the upscale mall a few miles from the apartment. Since it was well into the Christmas shopping season, the problem of transporting his equipment was less serious than it might have been. At other times of the year, Nick carried a fairly heavy briefcase with his specially built computer and transmitter inside. Now, posing as a shopper, he could simply carry a big shopping bag, and the wireless transmitter would fit neatly over his ear, disguised as a wireless cell phone unit. Dana herself would carry the rest of the equipment. A pair of sunglasses, lightly tinted, was actually a receiver/transmitter for brainwaves. Her sleek, thin purse carried the relay. As long as they were reasonably close, within a quarter of a mile of each other, they could keep a clear signal going.

“I’m staying here,” Nick announced, settling down on a bench near Santa’s Castle, but in a niche unvisited by parents or children. It was ideal, since the castle blocked most access. Nick could simply sit there with his shopping bag beside him and wait for Dana to make the approach.

He hadn’t been sitting long when Dana said over her transponder, “How about this one, Santa? She’s got a great ass.”

Nick closed his eyes and activated the program. The earpiece gave him a moment of nausea, as opening another person’s mind always did, and immediately he perceived a jumble of thoughts. The woman Dana was stalking had to use the restroom and wondered which would be least crowded. She wanted to buy—uh-oh—something special for her four-year-old and for his father. . . hmm, and she had a lover. . . no, impossible.

Nick said, “Dana, she’s not a possible. Too many family ties. Try again.”

And so Dana trawled, coming close enough to three other women for the sunglasses to pick up and amplify the thoughts coursing through their brains. The third seemed the best, but she had a very low sex drive and Nick shook his head. That could be overcome, but it would take months of training, and he didn’t want to invest that kind of time. He told Dana to try again.

“Okay, this one’s a blonde like me,” she said over the transponder. “God, she’s gorgeous! I’ll bet she’s taken, but here goes.”

The little flash of nausea came again, and then Nick sat up straight, suddenly interested. Hmm. Just broke up with her boyfriend. Sad to be shopping because Mom and Pop are both dead now. . . just Sis to shop for. And she was horny. He could tell that. Yes, this one seemed very good.

“Talk to her,” Nick instructed Dana. “Get close for five minutes.”

“Yes, Santa.” A giggle. “We’re outside that naughty lingerie shop. I’ll see what I can do.” After a moment of silence, Nick heard Dana say, “Gee, they’ve got sexy stuff here. I’ll bet that teddy would drive my boyfriend wild.”

He heard the other girl’s voice, faintly, and grinned. She had one of those purring whispery voices, so sultry: “I’ve bought some things here before. More for my boyfriend than me! But they’ve got some quality merchandise.”

Nick fiddled with the transmitting equipment, matching its red sine wave in amplitude and frequency to the girl’s normal brain activity, marked as a green wave. When they synched, he began to transmit his thoughts directly into her mind: This seems like a fun girl. Mm, she’s got a nice body. I’m lonely. I’d like to talk to her. Lucky girl, when she talks about her boyfriend she seems so dreamy. I’d like to see her naked.

He felt the little jolt of emotional shock. Then he grinned more broadly. The girl accepted the thought! He began to alter her perceptions, at first subtly, and then as he gained a foothold in her mind with greater and greater abandon. Dana kept her chatting until Nick whispered into her ear, via the transponder, “See if she’ll have a Coke with you in the food court. This is a test.”

He heard Dana say, “Gosh, Tess, I feel I’ve known you for years! Hey, you thirsty? Let’s go have a soda.”

And just as he had programmed her to do, Tess the target answered demurely, “I’d love to have a soda and eat you out, Dana.” She didn’t even know she had said the last part.

Dana chattered away to Tess as they sat and stretched a soda break over half an hour. By that time, Nick felt exhausted, but he was pretty sure he had established complete dominance. Time to meet the new member of his harem. He chuckled, thinking what a shock it would be if Tess turned out to be a fifty-year-old grandmother. No, he didn’t think Dana’s taste ran in that direction—or that her perceptions were that foggy.

He walked to the food court, spotted Dana, waved, and made his way over to the table she shared with a dazzling blonde, a little shorter than Dana, a little more petite in build, though busty enough. “Hi, hon,” Nick said, leaning down to kiss Dana’s cheek. “Want to introduce me to your friend?”

“Nick, this is Tess Durance. Tess, this is your new master.”

Tess’s pale blue eyes went blank. “Hello,” she said in a flat, affectless voice.

Nick sat down and leaned toward her. “Tess, you are going to be mine now. Do you understand?”

“Yes. . . .”

“You will have to be programmed and processed. You won’t mind that. In fact, it will be very pleasant. Afterward, you can do all the naughty things you love to do, with no guilt and no shame. Where is your car?”

“Section W, row 12, slot 6,” she said in that empty, almost mindless drone.

“All right. Is anyone expecting you later today?”

“My sister.”

“Get in touch with her and let her know you can’t come. Dana will meet you at your car. She’ll guide you to my apartment, where your processing will be completed.”

“Yes. . . .”

“Let’s go.”

* * *

Ten minutes later, Nick sat at the wheel of his silver Mercedes McLaren AMG, waiting for word from Dana. When it came, something was obviously wrong.

Dana said, “Santa, she’s flipping out or something! I saw her get into the car, and I got in beside her—”

Over the transponder, Nick could hear Tess’s agitated voice: “Who are you? Get out!”

Odd, but he still had the computer running, so he began to beam thoughts to her to calm her down. And then noticed that her brain pattern had shifted subtly. But that was impossible. Frowning, wondering if something had gone wrong with the program, Nick adjusted so the two sine waves were once again the same and then caught a flood of fearful thoughts from the girl—

“Calm down,” he ordered, wading into her chaotic thoughts, deliberately relaxing her, finally deciding just to put her to sleep.

“She passed out,” Dana reported.

“She’ll sleep for a while. Can you drive her to the apartment? I’ll implant a suggestion that she’ll go in with you. She’ll be like a sleepwalker, but she’ll do whatever you say.”

“Okay. I’ve got the keys. I can drive.”

“Give me a few minutes.”

It took about five before Nick was sure his suggestions had taken. He started the engine and drove straight home.

Even so, Dana beat him there. She met him at the door grinning like a mischievous pixie. “Come and look,” she said.

She led him to the bedroom, where on the enormous king-sized bed two gorgeous naked women sprawled.

Nick looked from one to the other. They were identical.

“Twins!” Dana said. “That’s why she weirded out in the car! It wasn’t Tess who got there first, it was Bess!” She leaned in and licked Nick’s cheek. “Can I keep them?”

Fortunately, the computer could run two programmers simultaneously. Wondering just what he was letting himself in for, Nick downloaded into both of their brains a complex of lust, subservience, and dependence. Six hours into the process, he sighed. “You know what? These two twin girls have an identical hang-up. When they were six, their mom was out of town, and Daddy had a special lady friend over—a hooker. Bess and Tess spied on Daddy and his lady, and they decided they’d like to do all the things she was doing. Dana, you may have a Santa fixation, but these two girls are going to think of themselves as whores.”

“Great!” Dana said, applauding.

* * *

Nick fell asleep in his easy chair late that night, monitoring the process. Luckily, it didn’t really need monitoring. Once begun, the process of changing the girls’ minds was completely automatic. It completed around four a.m., and the girls’ hypnotic sleep became just normal sleep.

Sounds of erotic activity woke Nick up around eight. He yawned, then shook his head ruefully. Three naked chicks in his bed, loving each other enthusiastically and without the least vestige of shame. “He’s awake!” Dana chirped.

Tess and Bess, both of them with faces shiny from pussy juice, gave him shy, identical smiles. “Good morning, Master,” they said in unison.

Bess—or was it Tess—asked, “Would you like to fuck?”

Tess—or was it Bess—asked, “Or would you like us to suck your cock?” Nick said, “I think I’m in for a very hard day.”

All three girls giggled.

“We’ll put on a little show for you,” Dana said. “Bess, eat Tess’s pussy!”

“Yum!” said one of the sisters, diving for the other’s muff.

“Tess,” ordered Dana, “eat my pussy!”

“Thank you!” Tess replied as Dana snuggled down into place, delicately lifting one leg to expose her tender, sensitive folds.

“And,” Dana purred, “I’ll eat Bess’s pussy. Santa, you have three of us now. Make us all good slaves!”

Good Lord, thought Nick listening to their churning tongues, their moans of pleasure, watching as lust swept them away. I’ve got a harem! I thought two girls would be a challenge, and now I’ve got three—why, I have three—three—

And thinking of the season and the situation, he couldn’t help throwing his head back and booming, “Ho! Ho! Ho!”

The End