The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Natural Hypnotist

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A man with the natural gift of hypnotizing people explains himself to his wife after freeing her from his hypnotic control.

Cindy,

By the time you read this I’ll be gone. I am sorry about this. I am so sorry about what I did to you. Someday I hope that you can at least hate me less for what I did. I owe you a full explanation of what happened, so here it is.

I’ve always been an excellent hypnotist. This isn’t bragging. I really am very good at putting people into a hypnotic trance. When I was young and learning how to read, I could put my mother, father, and even my grandparents to sleep after a few pages. When we would take turns in school reading, and when it was my turn, with just one paragraph, half my class would be asleep. When I was in fifth grade I gave a short book report in front of the class. I watched as everyone, even the teacher, closed their eyes and fell asleep.

It wasn’t until high school, and my voice started to change, that I realized the ability I had. A few soothing words, and just the right tone, and in one or two sentences anyone would drop. They wouldn’t even fall asleep. It was like their conscious mind would shut off, but the rest of their mind was aware and open to anything I said. This was a very bad ability for me to have as a teen boy.

A small speech and the entire cheerleading squad wanted into my pants. A few sentences and the women’s volleyball team was sending me nude pictures, and begging me to fuck them. A little talk with Miss Adams and the hottest teacher in the school couldn’t get enough of my cock. I used protection whenever I could, but to this day I have no idea how it is I’m not riddled with STDs.

As you know Cindy, I love to learn things. I hate being ignorant. That’s why I stayed in school, learned everything I could about everything. I will be the first to admit that chemistry is something that will fascinate me for the rest of my life. That’s why I went to college for a chemical engineering degree. I did the work. I learned my lessons. I had sex with every hot female engineering student. There weren’t many of those.

If you can see through your seething rage for me, you might be asking why I didn’t go into something like hypnotherapy or psychology. The short answer is; it bores me. I’ve been hypnotizing and manipulating people’s minds for years. There’s no challenge in it for me. I need a challenge. Maybe that’s why I had sex with Ellis Teel.

I never liked Ellis Teel’s music, but she always had one hot body. When I heard that she was coming to perform at a stadium nearby I found my challenge. It really wasn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be. I got back stage passes by having a brief talk with a culture reporter at the local TV news station. I got into the after party, and with a few short sentences Ellis Teel’s manager wanted desperately for me to meet the singer. I met Ellis Teel when the after party was nearly over with, and we were in her dressing room. She told me that she was tired and just wanted to go to her hotel, but that her manager insisted I meet her. I told her how I was an amateur hypnotist and I could help her sleep. That was all it took to put the sexiest pop singer in the world under my control.

Ellis Teel and I were driven back to her hotel room. There I got a private performance of her ‘Sing and Sway’ song, with her completely naked. She was sporting blond hair at the time, but her bush was shaved off. Her skin was very white like she didn’t get to see much sun. Her body was toned as if she spent many hours a day working out. Her A-cup breasts were small and perky. I had her seduce me into letting her fuck me. I would have put her skills at average, and her pussy at a level three tightness. For someone who uses her body to sell music the fun was making her sing and move her lower half while my dick was deep within her body. Naked, writhing, and moaning loud enough to disturb the neighbors I hypnotically made Ellis Teel have orgasm after orgasm. When I was ready to unload my cock I shot my load down the singer’s mouth. I couldn’t decide if that was ironic or not.

After having three hours of great sex I took Ellis Teel deep into a trance to implant a few commands. Mostly the commands were to take my phone calls whenever I rang her private cell number. A call, a command, and Ellis Teel was doing something else outrageous. I made her dye her hair bright blue that one time, and pink another. I made Ellis Teel get those breast implants that everyone was up in arms about. I made Ellis Teel start to dress more provocatively. I rather enjoyed watching the results of my commands from afar.

While in college I read a book about hypnosis, and it opened my eyes to self hypnosis. I could hypnotize myself with ease. I would drop myself into a hypnotic trance in a second and in that state I would retain whatever I read or heard much easier. I would also be able to recall things much easier. This helped with my college courses. It also helped me with exercising and eating right to become fit and healthy. It also brought me to Debra.

Debra was everything any guy could want in a woman. She was smart. She was funny. She had an amazing body that she worked out at the physical activity center’s gym four times a week. She was tall, almost six feet, and had strawberry blond hair. Her face was what some people would describe as handsome. The fact she was muscular with low body fat, but had an amazing set of breasts on her was erotic to me. I immediately started to think of ways to put her under my control. Unfortunately she was always with her boyfriend, Josh.

Josh was a dick. He looked down on everyone because he came from money. He bragged about how he would go to fantastic places, eat rich food, and do amazing things. Josh was probably average looking, if that. That asshole also treated Debra like some servant or slave. I know, rich coming from me, right. Why Debra was in love with him I’ll never know. It started the challenge of making Debra my girlfriend.

It wasn’t much of a challenge. It turned out Josh was sleeping around on Debra. Debra was not adventurous enough in the bedroom for Josh, so Josh went elsewhere. I found this out when I hypnotized Josh in the locker room at the physical activity center. I made Josh be blatantly obvious about his hitting on other women, and having sex with them. Debra seemed to ignore everything until I made Josh record one of his sexual episodes and “accidentally” put it on the internet. I was there to console Debra when she came crying after dumping Josh.

After that Debra and I were practically inseparable. I got into rock climbing with her. She found my excitement towards comic books, charming. We did so many things together everyone assumed we were also having sex. We weren’t, yet. Debra and I would make out, and she’d touch me, and I’d touch her, but we never went all the way.

I approached the idea of the two of us doing more than kissing and touching one night after a long day of studying. Nothing could have surprised me more than when Debra said she missed Josh. I couldn’t believe what I had heard. I’d been keeping tabs on Josh through social media and he was still a jerk that used women and threw them away when he was tired of them.

I remember my exact words to Debra at that time. “Josh is an asshole that treats you like a sex object,” I said.

I remember what Debra said to me, word for word. “I don’t care,” Debra said to me, “I am what I want to be. It’s not your choice.”

It was my choice. I chose to use my gifts of being a natural hypnotist to at that moment put Debra into a hypnotic trance. Then I took her deeper, and deeper. I took Debra so deep that I was at her core mind. If there was a way to explain it, imagine the mind as a floating island of columns. Those columns are a person’s personality, memories, thoughts, feelings, and even beliefs. You could build onto those columns, adding things. If you can get under that island you can dig out from under those columns, and remove anything you want, and then build things up as you want. For Debra I removed the columns that were feelings for Josh. I built up the feelings for me into love and devotion. I then added more columns to her mind island, making them tall and prominent, dominating over everything else. These were columns of her desire to be my sex slave.

When I brought Debra’s mind back to consciousness she immediately took off her clothes and begged me to have my way with her body. I did. I went from her mouth to her pussy, and back. I slid my dick between her breasts as she would lick the tip of my cock when it got close enough to her tongue. Since I had control over her I made her have orgasm after orgasm. I made her climax so hard that her hips bucked uncontrollably and her pussy squirted. I made her have one orgasm after another, sometimes with my dick inside of her, and sometimes not. She eventually begged me to let her stop cumming, so feeling merciful I let her, but she needed to let me shoot my load all over her breasts. She readily agreed, and I can still visualize my cum erupting from my dick onto her chest and she rubbed it all over her front.

After that Debra and I had sex nearly every day. Sometimes she would be in my room, naked, and doing her studying, or giving me a blow-job, or just standing like a statue. I really enjoyed making her frozen in an erotic pose and then fingering her pussy to an orgasm, and watching her struggle to stay motionless. When out and about she rarely wore underwear, only when it was that time of the month for her, and her outfits were very stimulating. I loved seeing her nipples get hard when we stepped out into the cold weather. If we were seated across from each other, either studying or having a meal, I would often times take my shoe off and rub my toes up and down her slit. There were times when she would rub my cock with her toes, but she preferred to use her fingers when she sat right next to me.

Debra died the end of our senior year. She wanted to go to a party with a few friends since her finals were over. I had one big final the next morning, so I needed to study. Josh was at the party. Josh had gotten into some heavy drugs, and was the college’s go to for anything. From what the police said, Josh couldn’t handle that Debra was happy with me, even if that happiness was because I had hypnotized her, but Josh didn’t know that. Josh slipped something into Debra’s drink, and then raped her. She started vomiting at that time, Josh did nothing, and then he realized he was fucking a corpse.

When I learned, after my final, that Debra was dead, I was broken. The police didn’t have to investigate hard, and when I was told about Debra, Josh was already in custody. It was probably good that Josh was with the police, because I would have murdered him. Really, I would have made him kill himself. I wanted Josh dead.

I didn’t need to worry about that when it came to the trial. It was a year later that I was called to the stand. I’d never hypnotized and entire courtroom before, but when I droned on and peppered my words with induction phrases I had everyone under my hypnotic sway in less than five minutes. Of course I made sure everyone was deep enough that I had full control over them. That took another five minutes. Then I started to make my own justice. A lot can happen in a year, and my heart had healed enough that I didn’t want Josh dead, but I wanted him to suffer. He was convicted, and sentenced, to life, without the possibility of parole, and would be in solitary confinement for no less than thirty years. I wanted him alone and suffering, but not dead.

In the year I had been waiting for the trial I had moved to Tallahassee, Florida, and was working a great job, for good people, and making more money than I was worth. It was there I finally decided what I needed to do with my life. I wanted to keep up with my education by going to the Tallahassee Community college, but I also was looking for someone I could mold into my perfect companion. That’s when I found you.

I’ll admit that I was looking for someone that was looking for their place in the world. I was looking for someone with less than desirable physical qualities that I could change. I spotted you leaving one of the class rooms and was instantly focused on you. I could rehash what you looked like when I first found you. You were over three hundred pounds. You were a general studies major, at a community college. You didn’t have a boyfriend. You didn’t have any real friends. You only had a step-father that you hated. I saw the blond hair and blue eyes. In my mind I was thinking, ‘she’s the one.’

I didn’t hypnotize you the first time we talked. I was feeling you out. I’ll admit that I was attracted to your focus. You weren’t distracted by things in pop culture that were not relevant to the rest of the world. After talking with you I wanted to talk with you more, so I invited you to that coffee shop the next day, and that’s when I first hypnotize you.

In my mind I wanted to create my perfect companion. I also didn’t want to scare you off. Thus, I started out slowly. First I changed your diet. I still remember how mad you got at me when I corrected you that a normal diet was 2,000 calories a day and you were absolutely positive it was 20,000 calories. I cut you down to about 1,500 calories a day. You complained how hungry you were all the time, but that you were determined to stick with your diet. I was the one that made sure your brain ignored your stomach and kept up the calorie counting.

Exercising was the next on the list. This was something I was more than willing to help with. We started slow, if you remember, walking and talking and walking some more. Then we tried jogging, and started getting into that. After we were jogging for a few weeks we tried the gym. I had hypnotized you to love exercising and building muscles. I still remember that nearly a year after we met that you were so proud of yourself when you realized you’d dropped one hundred pounds. I also remember how pissed you were when your skin didn’t retract as fast or as much as you wanted.

By this time you were already working that online advertisement job. You would talk to people over the internet and submit types of advertisements that seemed appealing. It was a true test of our relationship when we put together your walking desk. When we were missing half the small parts and we were both frustrated. I could have hypnotized you and made you calm down, but I didn’t. There was something about seeing you get frustrated and taking it out on me, but then realizing you were taking it out on me, and apologizing. It seemed so normal.

When you finally had gotten down to a fat percentage that was close to normal I exerted my control over your mind again. It was not hard to convince you to get some cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess skin. It also wasn’t hard to make you want to get breast implants. I remember you saying once that you’d never been below a D-cup since you’d hit puberty. After your surgery I was amazed when you started wearing revealing clothing. I didn’t make you do that, but I did appreciate it when you said I deserved to see what I had helped you achieve.

The first time we made love I was not expecting it. You still had your place, and I still had mine, and we were taking things slowly. I clearly was taking things too slowly for you. After our jog and we made it back to your dinky apartment and went inside the first thing you did was take off all of your clothes. Then you slammed me against the closed front door and you were kissing me in a way that left nothing to the imagination of what you wanted.

Feeling your tongue in my mouth, your big breasts against my bare chest, and your fingers undoing my shorts, I wondered if I was doing this or you. Then I realized I didn’t care. On that small bed that barely withstood what we did to it was the first time I truly made love to someone. I think that the other times I was just fucking a woman, any woman, and not giving a damn about what they were feeling. With you I wanted to give you pleasure, and you were giving just as much back. Slow and steady and with even strokes I was pushing into your sweaty and open body. I remember how wet you were that I at first didn’t understand that I was able to slide all the way in and meet no resistance. Looking back on it now I think that you were the first woman that truly wanted me in her. I loved it. I still love it. Now that I will never get to make love to you again I can honestly say that I will never be able to truly make love to another woman.

Your transformation was almost to the point that I wanted to stop things. You’d built up your muscles to the point that you had abs even when you weren’t flexing. You had evened out your calorie intake so your body fat was about ten percent. You were fit, and sexy, and with your blond hair and blue eyes, and perfect body, I was sure you were going to leave me. I could have hypnotized you to stay with me, but instead I married you.

That night on the boat ride in the gulf, looking at the sun set was the most nervous I had ever been. You knew something was up, and I could tell that you weren’t surprised when I got down on one knee. Every woman on that night cruse wanted to see the ring. Every guy wanted to buy me a drink.

A wedding on a beach sounds like a great thing. The sand flies are never talked about. The sudden rain bursts in Florida are never talked about. The tiki torches setting the maid of honor’s hair on fire is never talked about. My drunken brother giving the best man’s speech, and then vomiting was something I should have expected. The honeymoon was great. I’d never been on a weeklong cruse. Nor had I ever seen a glacier up close. It was cold enough that we just had to make our own heat in bed.

Guilt set in about two years after that. When we realized that try as we might we couldn’t have children. Then we found out that it was my low sperm count. Some mutation inside of me kept us from having children. Then your cousin came for a visit and she was amazed at how you’d gone from a strong independent woman into a submissive wife. Then we saw that one movie where the women were all obedient slaves to the men, and you said, “If some guy ever treated me like a slave I’d rip his nuts off with my teeth.”

You were still doing that advertizing job, but now you were getting into modeling. I strongly encouraged that, and helped however I could. You were gone a lot. You were around sexy men with their rippling muscles and shaved chests. That one time I went with you, I could tell you were enjoying the attention, and being squeezed between two men. Guilt ballooned, and I wondered if making you mine in body and mind was not making you into something only for me, and not for yourself.

I should let you go. I should let you live your own life. I should just give you everything, and move on. In my mind I have to let you become the person you want to be. That’s why when you read those words on the outside of the envelope all the hypnotic conditioning I’ve instilled upon you will be removed from your mind. You will be free to make your own choices, and not be subjected to being my hypnotic slave ever again. Woodrow has my contact information. When you file the divorce papers (a copy of which should be in this envelop if the printer has enough ink) just give them to him.

I am so sorry. I will not ask for forgiveness because I don’t deserve it. You deserve to be free. I love you too much to be your Master any more. You deserve to have a life that you have full control over. The only thing you should be is happy.

—Your Former Master
* * *
Dear Idiot,

Get your ass back here. NOW! If you are not moving while you are reading this I will use my incredibly muscular thighs to crack your skull like that watermelon last summer. That will be after you give me an orgasm since you’d be down there anyway.

What the hell is wrong with you? If I ever gave you the idea that I wanted you to leave or even a divorce, put that out of your head. I want you back you moron. I want you in my life.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Did you really think I was unaware of something odd about our relationship? Hell, the first time you talked to me I thought that I was being set up for a prank. What would a guy that was tall, dark, and handsome want with at tub of lard like me, nothing, that’s what. You talked to me over coffee and suddenly I didn’t want to eat a block of cheese. That’s not normal. I didn’t realize we talked and walked ten miles, and my legs didn’t even hurt. That’s not normal. We were at a gym full of perfect women in tight revealing clothing, and you only had eyes for me. That’s not normal!

When I lost all that weight I was wondering about my saggy flaps of breasts and wondering about filling them out a bit. I didn’t think about getting double-D breasts, but after you “suggested” I go big, that’s exactly what I wanted. I was quite embarrassed when I was wearing those outfits that showed off my midriff, but then you talked to me about them, and suddenly I wanted to show off my body.

You know I’m not stupid, and tell me all the time I’m not, so don’t start thinking I am stupid now. I knew you were doing something to my mind. Did you think that comment about the movie was true? Who’s the stupid one now?

That movie we watched about the hypno-slave women was my choice. I realized you had a kink when I saw your book collection, and I’m not talking about your comic books. You have dozens of books about hypnosis, so I picked a movie about hypnosis. The acting was bad. The script was bad. The sex in the movie was hot. I wanted to see your reaction when I talked about ripping someone’s nuts off. I think we need to discuss my thinking of ropes and cuffs in person.

As for keeping a clean and nice house, that’s my choice. I’ve always wanted a house, not an apartment, and I will work to keep it clean and orderly. When I look out the front windows and I see a lawn and sidewalk it makes me glad we have a home, and not a box stacked on top of other boxes, facing other boxes. I love tanning in the back yard, which by-the-way an in-ground pool would be a perfect apology gift.

So, you can’t make enough sperm to get me pregnant. That is unfortunate. That doesn’t mean that it is the end of everything. There are other ways, than the natural one, to get a baby. Get your firm ass back here so we can talk about it.

Hearing your sexual escapades was hot. Not that I like hearing my husband was having sex since high school, but... Also you have Ellis Teel under your control and she didn’t sing at our wedding. That was a big missed opportunity. I already knew you had sex with other women. I did look you up when we started dating. I don’t know how I missed when you testified in court. That would have been so hot seeing an entire court room mindlessly entranced.

Now for the elephant in the room, you are a natural hypnotist and never told me! What the fuck! You tell me that you could have hypnotized me at any time to make my life easier, and didn’t? Do you know how many times I had to force myself to go to the gym, and you could have made me want to go to the gym with a word. Do you realize how much I hate pulling weeds, but you can hypnotize me to love it and didn’t? I’m not mad at you for hypnotizing me and not tell me about it. I’m mad that you could have hypnotized me, asked me what I wanted, and haven’t. Do you realize how many things in the bedroom we could have tried, and we haven’t? Yet.

If you really could hypnotize me and make me do anything you wanted, why haven’t you? Don’t you think that maybe I would enjoy having sex thinking that we’re in a crowded public place, but not have the threat of arrest over our heads? I would love to try some bondage that doesn’t involve actual ropes or hand cuffs. For someone that loves comic books I don’t have a single superhero fetish costume. When I am away from you on a photo shoot you could call me up, and make me think you’re taking me from behind. The idea that with a word you could make me so aroused that I’d jump your bones if you were here is making me incredibly hot. The idea of calling you ‘Master’ (in private) is making me literally wet.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I’m giving this to Woodrow and telling him to take it immediately to you, and make sure you open it. If I don’t see you in the next four hours I will start burning your comic book collection, one at a time. You won’t know which one I will start with. How flammable is paper from the 1960’s? The clock is ticking. You best get over here and hypnotize me so all I can think about is sucking your cock and not destroying your superheroes.

—Your Loving, and Very Wet, Wife Cindy