The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Name Game

Synopsis:

Lucky entrances Lynda over a romantic dinner and plants a posthypnotic suggestion that fuels their already-hot lovemaking. Its intensity catches Lynda off guard. Then Lucky uses a binding suggestion to add some extra spice.

MC MF MD

Author’s note: Lynda and I wrote this together, and chose to write in the third person so we could each offer glimpses of what was going on in our minds during a very hot, romantic evening of lovemaking. There’s no mindless enslavement, no “Yes, Master” power fantasies, just real-world, loving, erotic hypnosis and explicit sex between two consenting adults.

The glittering lights of the city stretched out before them, hundreds of feet below. Their window-side table afforded them an unforgettable view, but to Lucky it paled compared to Lynda’s startling blue eyes. It was one more way to indulge their senses—a stunning view, a delicious dinner, wine and champagne, and a conversation charged with sexual undertones. This was their third, and final, day together. They saw each other only a couple of times a year, but when they did, they made the most of it. They had been lovers for a long time, but had separate lives far apart. They talked often, and when they made love it was spectacular.

For several years now, they had woven erotic hypnosis into their lovemaking. Lynda loved his fantasies and eagerly accepted his suggestions, knowing the mind-bending and body-wrenching pleasures erotic hypnosis would bring her. And he loved thinking up hypnoerotic scenarios for them. It made their lovemaking all the more intense, all the more explosive.

Some months back, Lucky had hypnotized her over the phone and given her a posthypnotic suggestion that would allow him to “bind” any part of her body to a surface or an object. He titillated her with the image of being bound, spread-eagled, to the bed as he slowly teased her, stroked her, aroused her, taking as much time as he wanted to drive her crazy with desire before releasing her to join him in the fury of their lovemaking. It had been a fantasy of his—the image of her beautiful, bountiful body held hypnotically helpless as his hands, lips, and tongue explored every inch of her.

The idea of it sent shock waves through her. It was extremely erotic, and maybe just a little scary. Being that vulnerable to anyone was a little frightening. But the thought of not being able to do anything but lie there and enjoy his ministrations was, strangely, very exciting, and Lynda trembled a bit.

But somehow they never got to put his fantasy to use, and it fell into the recesses of her mind. But a few weeks ago he’d started hypnotizing her on the phone again. His trance imagery grew increasingly erotic, and he brought back the “I bind you here” suggestion in full force, painting hot, compelling images in her mind.

It had been a while since he had hypnotized her and she had gotten a little rusty. He knew that, and took the opportunity to entrance her repeatedly, enhancing her ability to go deep quickly. They both enjoyed the intimacy of the trance, the mental connection that erased the miles between them. In one memorable session, he’d hypnotized her half a dozen times, taking her deeper each time, building on the previous trance, until she was as deep as she’d ever been. He reminded her emphatically that whenever he said, “I bind you here,” and placed a limb of hers against a surface, the limb would become attached to that spot and she wouldn’t be able to move it. Until he said the words that would release her, her limbs would be held fast there, immobile. Over and over he reinforced the suggestion “I bind you here,” telling her that she would find it erotic and arousing, and that it was all part of their sex play that would result in intense lovemaking when she was freed of those bonds.

Still a little unsure, Lynda listened to his words, imagining everything he asked her to envision. And thrills of anticipation went through her. Her breath caught in her throat as she pictured him binding her to the bed, teasing her, arousing her until she went nearly mad with passion. He knew her body so well, knew just what would light an intense fire in her, and then what would propel her to even greater heights.

While he had her picture this scenario in her mind, he reminded her that she could trust him – that he would only seek to increase her desire, drive her crazy with desire, and that it would add a hot, very sexy element to their lovemaking.

But all of that faded into the background as they sat each across from each other in the restaurant. The past two days had been utterly glorious, with lots of time spent in one another’s company. When they both arrived in town two days ago, they were in bed all afternoon, making hot, protracted love, holding each other, caressing each other, and then making love again. The evenings were spent in much the same way, making love for long, magnificent hours. They were completely in tune with each other, and something about their lovemaking was extra special this time.

They had always had a very special connection – thinking the same thoughts, feeling the same feelings. From the moment they first met, they both felt an inexplicable connection to each other. They became friends, and when they became lovers, their lovemaking was always magical and very satisfying. They often marveled at their lovemaking – at how in sync they were, how they both pleased each other so much, at the intensity, and for her, the frequency, of her orgasms. For Lynda, multiple orgasms didn’t mean two or three – she could continue having intense, shattering orgasms until he could last no longer or until he drove her to sheer physical exhaustion. Or, hopefully, both. And with him, she had special orgasms that started deep inside her, filling her with a special, tingly, almost paralyzing warmth. “One of those,” she called them, for lack of a better description.

While they dined, they looked long into each other’s eyes, conversed about many things, shared a few sexually charged jokes. She feasted her eyes on him: on his dark good looks which had attracted her from their introduction; on his sparkling, intense blue eyes that seemed to look into her very soul; and on his long, tapered fingers that played her body like one of his guitars, strumming her gently, then more urgently, making her sing and then climax in unprecedented, multi-orgasmic explosions.

They both knew they would make love after dinner, and this knowledge was like a delicious secret, adding to their already simmering desires.

But something else crackled in the air. She had a feeling that tonight would even surpass what they had experienced in the previous two days; that they would scale the heights of their passion beyond where they had been before.

Lucky knew they would; he had something extra special in mind.

He had told her on the phone about another fantasy of his. At dinner, he would catch her eye and hold it. He described how easy it would be to lock gazes with him, how the rest of the room would become gray and indistinct, until there was nothing but his eyes. She shivered deliciously at the thought. She would focus on every word of his low-pitched voice, he continued, and described how his voice would carry her into a very private place, how thrilling it would be that no one else would be aware of this covert trance.

“And who knows,” he said offhandedly. “I might just give you some very erotic suggestions while you’re in this trance.”

She ooh-ed appreciatively, and he added, “And even though the trance may not seem all that deep, you’ll find that any suggestions I give you will be especially strong, especially compelling.”

As they finished dessert, he reminded her how she had once had trouble holding his gaze, how, shy and unsure of herself, it used to make her nervous. But all that has changed, he said. You’re so comfortable with me now, he said. “Think,” he murmured, “how easy you would find it to go into a trance right here in the restaurant by looking into my eyes.”

Lynda found herself gazing easily into his eyes, just as he’d said. As she did this, he spoke in low, quiet tones that only she could hear. She would soon notice, he said, that as she continued to stare into his eyes, the rest of the restaurant would seem to simply fade away. The more she stared into his eyes, the dimmer the restaurant, and its noises, would become. Did she notice that?

Yes, she nodded.

Lucky was smiling, leaning towards her, with an animated expression on his face. She found herself smiling back. Anyone looking on would have seen two people engrossed in conversation. But as he continued to talk to her about focusing only on his eyes and his voice, the restaurant continued to recede into the background.

Lynda felt strange, going into a trance with her eyes open. All the other times he hypnotized her she had had her eyes closed. Her eyes wanted to close this time, too. Each time she blinked, her eyes wanted to stay closed, and she had to force them open.

He noticed her rapid blinks, like a person fighting off sleep. As he talked, he cocked his head to one side. She echoed his movement perfectly. As he straightened his head again, she straightened hers, too; the rapport was complete. It was so intimate, like making love to her, but mind to mind, with all their clothes on, in the crowded restaurant. He felt a sexual thrill, knowing what he would do next.

“In a few minutes, we are going to leave the restaurant; we’re going to take the elevator down. After we get off the elevator, every time I say your name, you will feel horny. Each time I say your name these horny feelings will hit you very hard. Your desire will build and build until you want to rub up against me, feel like you have to have me. Horny feelings will build every time I say your name so that your desire will smolder within you, be ready to burst into flames. Every time I say your name, you will feel hornier and hornier.”

She accepted this with the same fixed smile, her eyes blinking, half-lidded.

“Picture this happening,” Lucky directed. “Picture us going down the elevator. Now imagine me saying your name, and see yourself feeling horny. Imagine me saying your name again, and see yourself getting even hornier. See that happening in your mind’s eye.”

She saw it. She could picture it happening, and it intrigued her. She was already very passionate when it came to him. Merely thinking about making love with him could turn her on so much she would have little orgasms. It didn’t take much for him to light her fires, to make her wanton with desire. But now he was telling her that he would turn her on with just a word. Interesting. And very erotic. In the back of her mind, she wondered if it would work, if she would feel hits of desire when he said her name.

“What’s going to happen after we take the elevator down?” he asked her.

In a low, husky voice, she said, “Every time you say my name, I’ll be filled with desire for you.”

“Yes. And what else?”

“Every time you say my name, I’ll want you more and more. My desire will build and build, become more intense, every time you say my name, to the point where I have to have you.”

“Yes,” he smiled, satisfied with his work. Having her repeat the suggestion made it that much stronger in her mind.

He repeated it one more time, firmly reinforcing it. He held her gaze for half a minute more, enjoying her smooth, classic features, the color of her eyes, the glints of light through her hair, enjoying this intensely private, sexually charged moment in an utterly public place, and then brought her out of the trance.

She gave him an oh-you-devil smile. Lynda loved his erotic imagination and this was new, interesting. She liked the idea of it, but she had her doubts. She thought, “That was intriguing, but we’ll see.”

As they rose from their chairs and walked toward the elevator, Lynda was just a little unsteady on her feet. Was it from the champagne she had had at dinner? Or the intoxicating trance? Perhaps a combination of both?

They were the last two to get into the filled elevator car. Lucky stood behind her, and she leaned back into him lightly, enjoying his proximity. She felt his hand resting lightly on her left hip, away from everyone else in the car, and it gave her a delicious thrill. They couldn’t be physical with each other in public, but in the crowded elevator, who would know that they were sharing such an intimate, comfortable touch? It delighted her and brought a smile to her lips.

As they exited the elevator, she expected him to say her name right away, but he didn’t. They walked a short way, to an exit turnstile, and as she approached it, he said, “That was a great dinner. Did you enjoy that, Lynda?” She quickly turned to give him a bright, “Oh, yes,” when she was hit with a stab of desire. It was a hard, physical sensation, and the intensity and suddenness of it startled her. She stumbled slightly, and blinked hard. He was thrilled at the expression of surprise on her face. She shot him a look that said, “Oh man, you got me,” followed by a rueful, “oh-no, now-I’m-in-for-it” expression.

He knew he had surprised her; that the time that had elapsed and the casual conversation had allowed the suggestion to slip from her conscious thoughts. She’d responded perfectly, just as he’d hoped.

They continued to wend their way through the maze of shops that led to the front of the building where they would catch a cab back to their hotel. Every time he spoke, she expected him to say her name, but he didn’t. He knew that simply expecting him to say her name would affect her almost as much as if he said it. He broke into a wide grin and felt a roguish desire rise in him.

He made little comments along the way, being careful not to say her name, as they looked at the various shops and items on display. A few minutes later, as they walked out the front doors, she remarked on how chilly it had become. He replied, “Oh, I think we’ll be able to warm you up, Lynda.” Another strong wave of desire hit her, and again she blinked, and swallowed hard.

The short cab ride seemed interminably long – to both of them. She was on edge, waiting for him to say her name and to cause another stab of desire to hit her. He was immensely enjoying the effect it all was having on her. The look in her eyes, the somewhat strained yet passionate look on her face, the tenseness of her body – yes, he was definitely enjoying it, and pleased with himself, eagerly looking forward to the explosive lovemaking that was sure to come.

The cabbie dropped them off, and they wound their way through the hotel lobby. As they neared the elevators, he again worked her name into the small conversation they were having, and once again she stumbled slightly and blinked hard.

In the elevator, she wanted to jump him, to press her body up against his and devour his lips in a demanding kiss, but someone else had entered the car, too. “Damn,” she thought as she gazed at the interloper and clenched her jaw.

They arrived on their floor, headed down the hall that led to their rooms and stopped in front of hers.

She fumbled slightly with her room key he innocently, yet deliberately leaned in close to her, brushing her body with his.

“I hope you’ll invite me inside, Lynda,” he breathed in her ear. She could hear the fun he was having, his voice at once teasing and enticing.

Once again a spasm of desire hit her. She turned her head and gave him a hard, hungry kiss, confirming what was raging in her and promising him much more.

He chuckled as she all but dragged him into the room.

He swept her into his arms. She kissed him hungrily again, and their hands were quickly at one another’s clothes. She was hot and eager; he had been hard since they left the restaurant, turned on by the effect his suggestion was having on her. She was beyond conversation; there was only one thing on her mind, and he was inordinately pleased with himself at how he had put it there.

Lynda’s first minutes in the room were fuzzy and indistinct, lost in a hot whirlwind of posthypnotic passion. An embrace, a kiss, her bra gone, her breasts compressed against his chest, his magical hands roaming her body.

As they shed their last scraps of clothing, he guided her to the bed. He teased her for a minute, probing gently at her moist gates with the tip of his shaft, then plunged into her. He was gratified, as always, by the deep pleasure sound she made as he filled her. He took her quickly to her first orgasm, then curled down to take one lovely, pink nipple in his mouth, then the other, while remaining firmly inside her.

Soon she was writhing hard against him, inviting him to hold her bottom, to pull them even more tightly together. A moment later, another orgasm was sweeping all other thought from her mind, all other sensation from her body.

They made love for half an hour or more, until they were perspiring freely, their hair matted and damp. They broke for a much-needed glass of water, then returned to the bed.

Lynda pushed him back against the pillows. “Time to give you a little rest,” she said, and settling on her side next to him, she ran one hand over his chest, loving the feel of his wiry chest hair. She trailed her fingers down his tummy to his still-very-erect staff, reveling in the feel of him in her hand and enjoying the stark contrast between his hardness and the soft skin.

She marveled for the umpteenth time at his size, which totally filled her up. She could never find the words to describe how it felt when he entered her – how completely he filled her up and all the sensations and feelings that went with it. It was pure ecstasy – a multi-level high that couldn’t come from any drug.

With her fingers, she explored the tip of him, making little circles that grew bigger until she had covered his entire head, then ran her fingers up and down, pausing to explore the sensitive vein on the underneath side.

Lucky tried to return the intimate touch and reached for her, but she stretched her legs back, keeping just out of his reach. She wanted to focus all her attention on him, and she couldn’t do that if she was touching her.

She continued stroking and caressing, alternating between gentle touches and firm grips. But he was not one to take “no” for an answer for very long, and he deftly maneuvered his leg between hers, and raising his knee up, lifted her leg up, effectively cutting her off from pleasuring him and fully exposing her to the night air and his probing fingers.

At his first touch, she gasped and melted in heap on his chest, and all ability to focus on pleasing him left her in an instant. He stroked and explored her, just as carefully and thoroughly as she had done to him. He knew how touching her like this affected her, and he was pleased at how she was trembling, drawing shaky breaths and gasping with pleasure.

“I like it just as much when you touch me, too,” he said close to her ear.

From deep inside she mustered enough strength to lift her head and asked, “You do?” And then in a lower voice, “And do you like it as much as I do, when I taste you?”

He paused slightly in his ministrations to grunt a “yes,” and she took advantage of it to unhook her leg and straddle him.

She leaned in close to his lips. “Well, guess what I’m going to do?”

His sharp intake of breath and the stillness that filled his body told her that he knew exactly what she was going to do.

She kissed him on the lips, and then trailed kisses down his throat and over his chest, working her way down his firmly muscled ribs and flat stomach, all the way to her goal.

Then she gently took him in her hand and brought her lips to his tip, kissing him oh-so-gently, circling the soft skin there with her tongue.

She worshipped his staff in every way she could think of. She bestowed him with light tongue swirls, sucked his head gently, took him deeper in her mouth and sucked harder, nibbled on the vein underneath – everything she could think of that she thought would please him. She loved how he twitched at her touch and groaned in pleasure. He always brought her so much pleasure; she delighted in pleasuring him back.

After a while she shifted and positioned herself right over his erection, pausing for just a moment before slowly and smoothly riding him all the way down, taking him deep inside her, as far as possible.

Settling in, she leaned over him, she kissed him greedily, ran her hands over his chest, played with his nipples. He returned the favor, cupping her breasts, stroking her, delighting in her cloudlike softness and the way her hardened nipples played against his palms.

He held her breasts as she began to ride him. As her passion increased, she sank lower and lower, until her breasts grazed his chest. He supported her at just the right distance so their rocking caused her breasts to sway. Each of them marveled at how good it felt, how erotic, how stimulating. And they told each other, and the telling spurred her to greater heights. She lay against his chest and he held her tight, lifting his hips, moving hard.

“I... love... it... when... you... slam... into... me!” she gasped. And came.

After she recovered a bit, Lynda sat up, pressing him into her. Experimentally, she rode him up and down lightly, and he, reaching with his thumb, pressed her clitoris lightly against his shaft. He felt the little ridge of erectile tissue under her skin, leading down to her pleasure button. Lucky played over it, sending little tremors through her.

He asked, “Are you enjoying that, Lynda?”

At the sound of her name her eyes lidded in passion and she groaned, “I don’t know how you can do that – make me want you even more, even while we’re making love – but you just did it.”

She threw herself into their lovemaking even more vigorously, and they were both rewarded as she came again, explosively. She fell against him, and he held her tightly, breathing in her perfumed hair, her skin, her essence.

When she gathered sufficient strength, she propped herself up on his chest and smiled at him.

“What you don’t know is I’ve always loved it when you’ve said my name. Just hearing you say my name has always turned me on somewhat.”

“I like it when you say my name, too,” he responded softly.

“Oh yeah?” She asked obviously pleased.

“Oh yes,” he grinned and pulled her down to him again and kissed her deeply.

Neither of them counted how many more times she came, how many more positions they tried, how many little things they did to please one another. Panting hard, utterly absorbed in one another, they finally paused for more water and to catch their breath.

Then he stretched her out on the bed again. He took one leg, positioned it out to her side and said, “I bind you here.” He did the same with her other leg, then bound each arm above her head, so she was spread-eagled on the bed. Even though they had been utterly intimate just minutes ago, she felt exposed and vulnerable. A ripple of excitement coursed through her and she took a deep breath.

He smoothed her hair, kissed her face and lips gently, then knelt over her and began to torture her with his lips and tongue, fencing with her nipples, sucking hard, licking everywhere, tracing a line of kisses down her chest and tummy, driving her absolutely crazy. Being “bound” and unable to respond compounded the effects of his ministrations, making the sensations more acute, more intense. She felt each kiss, each touch down to her toes – and everywhere in-between. She was absolutely on fire, and everything he did made the inferno grow.

Lucky shifted and knelt between her legs, and tasted her, lips to lips, tongue to nubbin, until she thought she would go mad, unable to move in response to this exquisite torment except for curling her toes and twirling her feet.

Her moans of pleasure spurred him to even greater effort. He shifted again, and probed her moistness with his shaft. She felt his pressure at her gates and wanted nothing more than to grab him, wrap her legs and arms around him and force him to plunge deep inside her. But she felt as though the backs of her legs were super-glued to the bed, and she couldn’t even raise her hips. Unable to enter her, he teased her with the head of his shaft, drawing moisture from her, and then making a quick, sliding movement upwards, between her lips, over her nubbin.

Each stroke made her more desperate, more frantic to have him, until finally he murmured, “I unbind your legs.” In a flash she had her legs wrapped around him and all but inhaled him into her. Her arms were still bound above her head, but she made love to him hard and fast, and he thrilled to hear her little cries as they went up, up, up the scale, ending in an explosive “Ohhh!” as she came again.

He rode the orgasm down, making gentle circling motions with his hips, and then stroked her slowly in the way he knew she loved. Her movements became more urgent, almost frantic, and her legs were reaching for the ceiling, the sky, anything to give her more purchase and take him in deeper. He said, “I unbind you completely,” and she threw her arms around him, making love to him earnestly, emphatically, until she came again, and both were perspiring freely.

Later, they rolled to their sides, he still inside her, rocking gently, staying hard, keeping her mildly stimulated. In this position, they were still intimately entwined but not so lost in passion that their eyes were closed, so they could look at each other, share little kisses or gentle touches, catch their breath and savor their closeness before the next orgasm carried them away.

Lynda looked at him in amazement; they had been making love for a very long time – about an hour and a half – and he still hadn’t come, was still rock hard. He had unbelievable staying power and outstanding control of his body, holding himself in check while he took her to the heavens over and over and over again, making sure she was fully satiated before he exploded in a powerful orgasm that inevitably swept her along with him into an equally explosive one.

As they caught their breath, they kissed, and he stroked a damp wisp of hair from her face. They knew it was their last night together for a while, and they wanted to indulge one another completely. She had been adventurous, experimental, trying different positions; he had participated eagerly. As much as he had pleased and pleasured her, she wanted to be sure that he would come away just as satisfied.

“Have we done everything you wanted to do, tried everything you wanted to try this weekend?” she asked.

Lucky smiled and pulled her closer.

“That first afternoon, we made love for a long time, making up for the months apart. Later that afternoon, as I rubbed your shoulders, I wove a soothing trance around you, reached into sore muscles with my words, caressed you inside and out, which you found very erotic...”

As he recounted the event, she felt his grip on her tighten a bit, felt his gentle rocking become a bit more pronounced, heard his voice become husky.

“... and we made love again. Lazy and slow at first, but then hard and furious.”

She felt him probing deeper, harder, as he said these last words.

“Then later that night we made love again, until your knees were weak and I was spent.”

Now he was thrusting harder, his hands on her bottom, pulling her onto him. His voice was an intense, compelling whisper.

“And last night I took you by surprise. I hypnotically bound your hands to the wall, roughly pulled your clothes from your body, and had you from behind. Then I took you to bed and you tried a Kama Sutra’s worth of positions, seeking pleasure upon pleasure.”

His words fanned her flames and she found herself breathing harder, meeting his motions, rolling onto her back to take him in deeper.

“Tonight I bound you to the bed hypnotically and showered carnal delight on you,” he gave a little groan of pleasure and continued, “teasing you, tasting you.”

He wasn’t teasing now. His rhythm changed, became more urgent. She held him tightly, wanting to rake him with her nails.

“And earlier tonight, over a romantic dinner, I entranced you and gave you the powerfully erotic suggestion that brought us to this moment, Lynda.”

He began thrusting very hard, and she felt his impending orgasm as his whispers went husky with passion. A wave of desire on top of desire washed over her. In a quiet scream, she cried, “Ohmigod, yes! Yes! Yesyesyesyes!” Then both were lost in one another, blending in a final, shattering orgasm.

As soon as he could catch his breath he said, “So I guess you could say that I pretty much had my way with you. And you with me.”

She had to agree with him there.

The next morning they shared a room service breakfast; both were dressed and ready to travel to their respective homes. Both were fully sated from the night before, content just to sit close to one another. As they finished their meal, Lucky put down his juice glass and sighed, “Ah, Lynda, I’m going to miss these ...”

Before he could finish his sentence she had flowed into his lap, kissing him passionately, her hips moving insistently against him. She was loosening her jeans, fumbling for his belt. Hearing him say her name again had hit her like a freight train, and she wouldn’t—couldn’t—be denied.

“Make love to me. Hard. Fast. Now,” she breathed.

Lucky realized what had happened and was instantly hard. Moments later they were entwined on the bed, still mostly clothed, having the mother of all quickies. They came together.

“Now,” she gasped, “would you please remove that damned—excuse me, that wonderful damned suggestion?”