The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystania: Crimson Tempest

By Thantos69

Chapter 11

Cold Welcome

“What are you talking about Moonbeam? What’s been happening around here?” Kevin asked.

“You actually care?” Moonbeam sniffed. “My, my, that is unexpected.”

“Of course I care!”

“Do you? Seems to me that you could not run home fast enough.” Moonbeam sat on a branch and leaned back against the tree. “As soon as you got what you wanted, you abandoned us.”

“But...we defeated Mthule. We got rid of his god demon. We won!”

“Oh! We won, did we? Tell me D’hrrtv, what did we win? Mthule was an evil force that had to be removed, it is true. But he also kept the other molesters in check. You should have known that the aftermath of his destruction would have brought chaos to this world for a time. You should have stayed a few months to help stabilize it. Instead, you selfishly ran off and let us fend for our own, unwilling to give a little of your life to help those who had been sacrificing their own to save your woman.”

“I...”

“Now hold on!” Candace squealed, pulling out of Aerin’s grasp. “How dare you talk to daddy like that! He is not selfish.” She hovered a few feet away from Moonbeam, her arms across her chest signifying anger.

Moonbeam was taken aback, her mouth dropped open at the sight of the other fairy. She lifted her arm out to reach, as though attempted to touch Candace, but pulled back.

“J...Jill?” Her lips quivered.

“I’m Candace, Jill was my mother.”

“I...of course she was.” Moonbeam’s expression hardened. “Yes, of course she was. I had hoped that she might have left with the D’hrrtv. But it wasn’t that simple was it?” She glared at Kevin.

“She...Jill died, at the hands of the lich, saving my life.”

“Of course she did.” Moonbeam snapped. “Although, it seems from the evidence here that you got a taste of every loyalty she had to offer before you disposed of her.” She made a passing glance at Candace.

“I did not dispose of her!” Kevin growled. “I never wanted her to die!”

“Yet to save your precious woman, you were willing to allow it.”

“Stop it!” Candace screamed. “Daddy loved mommy! Stop saying such awful things!”

“Did he?” Moonbeam asked bitterly. “Did you?”

“I still do.” Kevin whispered.

“I wish I could believe that.”

Eileen stepped forward. “Before you start ragging into Kevin even more. Perhaps you could be more useful and tell us what is going on around here?”

“I assume you’re asking what happened to all of the elves?” Moonbeam turned her piercing gaze upon her.

“Yes.”

“Vlad somehow got past the barrier and spread a sickness throughout the colony. They had barely just gotten done with the celebrations of defeating their hated foe and the mourning of those lost when they were overtaken by the weakness. At first they thought it was exhaustion as those around them began to not even have the energy to stand. Then the fever hit, their bodies putting out so much sweat it was near impossible to keep them dry. The smell became horrible as their breath turned sour and their bowels loosened.”

“It was thought that it might have just been a violent flu, something the healers would be able to deal with. However, then some of the victims developed these large bulbous knots on their body. Lancing the knots revealed them to be filled with pus and decay. Most of those who developed that died very soon, if painfully.”

“Oh god, bubonic plague.” Kevin groaned.

“Pardon.”

“The black death. It, back on my world, there was a terrible plague that wiped out near two thirds of the population of a continent. It was a mixture of three different plagues, but the most notable was the bubonic.”

“Are you saying that you brought this plague among us?”

“What? No, I couldn’t have. That happened hundreds of years ago! And the main cause of that was lack of cleanliness and fleas.”

Moonbeam seemed to wince for a second, then shook her head. “You can say many things about elves, but unwashed is not one of them.”

“So, they were all taken by the plague?” Kevin gulped.

“No, not all. The men were the first to go. They had lower constitutions than the females; they had no fighting spirit. Without men, the grove became pointless, a dying village, because there wasn’t a way to breed. After that, the sickness spread, taking victims at random, leaving some perfectly healthy while near destroying others in a matter of hours. Mirium, our queen, fell during the first week. After that, the barrier around the grove came down, forcing us to take up watch from attackers on the outside as well as within. Her daughter Sophile had assumed the position of the new queen, and she put together the evacuation. They would have to find another grove and beg admittance to their ranks. It was a difficult project, for the survival of the clan required the forced abandonment of those too sick to move.”

Kevin shook his head. “Moving around and trying to escape the sickness is what spread it across Europe.”

“Perhaps, I would not know. When they left, I stayed to attend to the sick. The fairies did not seem inclined to succumb to the disease. However, our healing milk did not seem to do well in battling it. Many of my sisters wasted away in exhaustion and dehydration trying to attend to the fallen. Despair and fatigue are the two biggest killers of our kind, so they should have tried to shield their feelings from the horror of the grove. Other fairies tried to be more practical and left the grove to seek help. None have yet returned, no doubt dead or having realized the futility of their undertaking. The rest went with the remaining elves.”

“What about Simela?” Eileen asked fearfully.

“Simela?”

“My friend, from my imprisonment at Mthule’s castle. Kevin said that he had saved her and brought her to safety before coming after me. Is she still alive?”

“Perhaps, she had left with the rest of them. Whether she is alive now or not is beyond my knowledge.”

“I haven’t seen any elves since we came here. Am I to assume you stuck around when the last was gone?” Kevin asked.

“Of course not. I’m here because I was tracking the movements of the fey. Imagine my surprise to bump into you.”

“What are these fey?”

“That’s what I was hoping to find out. They had to have a source somewhere. My theory is that they are the work of Vlad, but I cannot be sure.” Moonbeam sighed. “But what does it mean to you? Why did you come back D’hrrtv? After abandoning us once, why bother to show your face again?”

“If I knew something like this was going to happen, I would have stuck around a little longer.” Kevin protested. “I thought we had won, I thought it was over.”

“Well, you thought wrong, and now you’re back. So why?”

“Vlad has put our world under attack...”

“And so you’re running away from that as well?”

“No! No I am not running away.” Kevin snapped. “I came to figure out what it is that he is up to, and I want to stop him from invading my world. And if this grove is any indication, stopping him permanently would be beneficial to both our worlds.”

Moonbeam laughed. “You think you’re a match for Vlad.”

“Probably not, but I’ve got to try.”

“And he is not alone.” Dee said, striding up and placing a firm hand on Kevin’s shoulder, forcing him to pop an erection in the process. “He has us to rely on.”

“I wonder how many of you will get killed assisting him.” Moonbeam sneered. “It seems to happen quite frequently.”

Kevin blanched.

“That is hardly fair to lay blame on him.” Dee glowered. “He is forced by necessity to be thrust into dangerous situations. People die in dangerous situations, and his friends knew the dangers of putting themselves in those situations. It is not Kevin’s fault that they died, because it was their choice to be there.”

“I could have protected them better.” Kevin whispered.

“Could you? Could you have tried a little harder and spared them? You’re an impulsive person Kevin. I doubt that you didn’t try everything you could to save them.”

“This conversation is irrelevant.” Aerin stepped forward; she gave the fairy an appraising look that made it flutter back a few paces. “My uncles past faults are not an issue. He has no control over what is already done. What is important is that which is coming up, and for that he must be prepared. Hate him or love him, it does not matter, but do not hinder our path Moonbeam.”

“I, uh, yes ma’am.” Moonbeam stammered, shaken by the infant’s gaze that seemed to pierce through her.

“Let’s go uncle, we are wasting time.”

* * *

Moonbeam had been unprepared for the vast amount of anger upon seeing the D’hrrtv upon his return. Previously, she had felt nothing for him but a boiling bubble of scorn mixed with a dash of jealousy, carefully concealed under a few layers of cheerfulness and a desire to be useful. Seeing him again though, she was unable to bring up her skills to be friendly. She had no choice but to go for another tactic, open hostility. It felt so good to jab the needle into his conscious, to see how much emotional pain she could inflict with a few simple words. The truth was, she meant every word, he had abandoned them. It was because of him that Jill...

She shuddered, trying to forget. It was hard, very hard. She had nearly lost all of her composure and careful speeches when Candace flew to her father’s defense. Her jaw had dropped at the sight; all she could do was stare. The girl looked so much like her mother! Sure, the skin was a different color, and her breasts were a bit larger, but everything else sent flaming daggers into Moonbeam’s heart. It was as though Jill was reborn...and still hanging on to that, that...man!

It was all she could do to refocus on the task at hand, building up the D’hrrtvs rage and guilt, both of which could get him killed with a loss of judgement. Oddly enough, he seemed to have some knowledge of the plague that had been inflicted upon the grove. That was even better, it allowed the horror to sink in more fully. Moonbeam had been rather impressed with the disease herself, considering that she was the one who carried the carrier fleas past the grove’s defenses.

It was an impression that horrified her. She had no idea that the sickness would be that bad. She had expected there to be some deaths, but nothing on the scale of numbers and suffering that was brought here. It made her squeamish, and frightened. She didn’t talk to her master for two weeks after the conclusion of her deed. Somehow, she thought he was amused by that.

She had almost considered leaving him during those days. But, he was her master, he loved her. At least, she was sure he loved her. He took her in when nobody else wanted her. When Jill had...

Moonbeam shook her head. She mustn’t dwell on that. That damn book had been the cause of all of her problems. She closed her eyes and hugged herself.

“Freaky, freaky Moonbeam.” Windwhistle taunted, flying around her. “Daughter of a ghoul, such a freaky freak!”

“Shut up, leave me alone.” Moonbeam fly up to get away, but was intercepted by another fairy.

“Ooo, look how pale she is, how disgusting! You’re the ugliest fairy in the college.” Dewdrop stuck out her tongue. She darted forward and pushed Moonbeam off balance, causing her to stop fluttering for a moment and lose altitude. She practically dropped on top of Windwhistle’s head.

“Hey, watch your big fat butt, freaky!” Windwhistle laughed and shoved hard against her.

Moonbeam lost more altitude as she adjusted her flight, only to be shoved by Dewdrop again. The two fairies were treating her like a kind of volleyball, trying to see how long she could remain airborne. She shrieked and clawed as they came near, forcing them to be a bit more cautious, yet still they laughed.

“A beast, a beast, she’s as wild as a beast. You’re as nasty as your father Moonbeam!” Windwhistle giggled, dropping down and pulling at her feet.

“Let go of me, I’ve never done anything to you.”

“You don’t belong here! Go play out in the wild and fornicate with your betters.” Dewdrop sneered.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” A voice echoed across the college garden. Immediately, all three fairies stopped what they were doing and looked for the source. Windwhistle and Dewdrop blanched as Jill descended, her arms folded and her expression severe.

“Jill, we were just...” Dewdrop stammered.

“I know what you were doing.” Jill said angrily. “And it disgusts me. A high-class fairy should be above such cruel taunting. What makes you think she deserves this treatment?”

“But, she isn’t...you know what her father was.” Windwhistle said defensively.

“Yes, I know, a ghoul. But we are not defined by the soul of those that seeded us. Besides, if I were you two, I would not be making fun of anyone’s parentage. After all Windwhistle, you were sired by a falcon, and you Dewdrop were sired by Coyote. At least Moonbeam’s father was a sentient creature.”

“Hey, are you accusing us of being wild fairies!” Dewdrop protested.

“From the behavior I’ve just seen, I can’t doubt your lineage. I suggest you put your intelligence to better use than tormenting other fairies.”

The two bullies turned three shades of red and then flew off with wounded dignity. Jill sighed and turned to Moonbeam.

“Are you alright!”

“Leave me alone.”

“I’m sorry about those two, they were just jealous of you.” Jill fluttered closer.

“I said go away, I didn’t need your help.” Moonbeam snapped.

Jill stretched out her arms and folded the albino fairy into a hug, stroking her hair.

“Stop, don’t touch me! I don’t want you to touch me.” Moonbeam weakly protested, finding herself unwilling to pull away from the embrace. “Please, just...just leave me alone.”

Moonbeam growled, interrupting the daydream. It was serving her no purpose, and distracting her from her goal. As she focused on her surroundings, she noticed that Candace was giving her a funny look. It made her blush and sent funny feelings through her, which she quickly squashed. This task was going to be a bit more hectic than she thought.

* * *

Brian was feeling very impatient by the time he saw his sister trudging through the woods, carrying a small bag with her. His stomach growled, having not eaten since they had landed on this insane place. It had been a horrible experience. The previous night, he had tried to enter the village and incorporate himself with the masses. There was plenty of incorporating all right; they incorporated their feet up his ass. The people shrieked and hurled names, kicks, and stones at him. Fortunately, despite his short stature, he found that his body could run real well. By instinct alone, he bolted into the woods, scaled a tree like a bug, and leapt from branch to branch with a skill a monkey would have been proud off, losing the trail of angry villagers. Brian was used to making a poor first impression, but at least people let him open his mouth first before immediately hating him.

“Its about goddam time you got here.” Brian whined as Jacey tossed the bag at his feet.

Before he could open it though, she gripped him by the shoulder and punched him as hard as she could right in the face. He stepped back with a groan and a nose made more attractive by her flattening of it.

“Bitch, what the fuck was that for?” He roared, swinging at his sister and missing.

“Don’t you EVER, make me do something like that again!” Jacey screamed. On closer examination, it looked as though she had tear streaks on her cheek.

“What? Go get some food? What the hell was I supposed to do you stupid cunt, I can’t go into town.”

“You made a wish for me to do whatever it took to get the food and quickly. Do you know what I had to do!”

“Gee, I don’t know, whore yourself off did you.” He grumped.

Jacey shrieked and slapped him again.

“God dammit, I told you to stop...” He trailed off as his sister went to throw up in some bushes before curling in a fetal position. “Holy shit, you did! You did whore yourself off, didn’t you?”

“Shut up, I hate you. Eat your fucking food and die.” Jacey snapped.

“Hey, it’s not my fault you opted to spread your legs for some dinner. You could have just stole it!”

“If I had the opportunity to steal something, I would have done so you dumbshit. It was a small village and they were suspicious of strangers, especially after your ugly ass tried to walk through yesterday. You’re lucky they didn’t associate me with you.”

Brian dug in the pack and found some hard bread and cheese, along with a flask of water. It wasn’t Mickey D’s but at least it was something. He chewed into the bread with much breaking of crumbs coming out of the side of his mouth.

“At least you got to sleep in a bed last night, I was stuck out here on the hard ass ground.”

“Fuck you, you ungrateful...” Jacey stepped forward threateningly, but Brian lifted his hand before she could take a few steps. She was immediately sucked back into the ring.

Brian got to finish his meal in relative peace. As he polished off the last crumb and gulped the last bit of water, he wondered if Jacey had eaten. He shrugged it off with a belch. He rubbed the ring and let her out.

“Stop doing that asshole!”

“I think it’s kind of fun. So, you learn anything new in that village other than a few positions.”

Jacey growled and came forward again.

“I wish that you will never lay an aggressive hand on me ever.” Brian smirked.

Jacey kicked him in the face.

“Fucking loopholes.” He groaned.

“I learned that the villagers really hate gremlins and that they wished they could have skinned you and had your head for a trophy.” Jacey said sweetly.

“That’s nice to know.” Brian muttered.

“I also heard them talking a lot about the inferior races, whatever they are. Also there is a lot of fear with an uprising of undead plaguing the country.”

“Undead, bullshit.”

“Speak for yourself Yoda.”

“Touché.”

“And you wouldn’t guess what else I found.” Jacey grinned. She pulled out a parchment that had managed to be hidden somewhere in the harem outfit she wore, which was quite a miracle. She opened up the parchment and a drawn picture of Kevin was displayed, along with a promising reward of a huge sum of gold.

“Holy shit, I thought that fairy was a meal ticket, who would have thought our cousin’s fuckbuddy would be worth so much.”

“Yes, but I was more interested in the fact that he is on this world. He might have a way to get home.”

“Great idea, he tells us how to get back and then we turn him in for the money. Priceless!”

“I have a feeling that you’re missing the big picture here.” Jacey frowned. “You want to jeopardize our chances to get out for some quick cash?”

“We’ll burn that bridge when we cross it. Alright, I wish to know how far Kevin is from us.”

“About three weeks on foot.” Jacey sat bolt upright as the wish was granted.

“Fuck!”

* * *

Kevin’s party moved north, skirting the city that had once surrounded Mthules domain. It was not a place that he had wanted to visit again under normal circumstances. Moonbeam seemed to take great delight in telling them why it wouldn’t be wise to visit it under current conditions. There was a price on Kevin’s head, placed by Vlad shortly after the D’hrrtvs disappearance. Many people would slit the throats of their own children to acquire the amount of gold that was being offered, so there would be little hesitation of turning in Kevin.

As he was digesting this, she went on about how human settlements were getting more and more paranoid about ‘freaks.’ The human/nonhuman relations, which had always been strained at best, were getting torn asunder. Already, many of the nonhuman creatures had been run out of settlements and/or slaughtered. The process of trade had been severely hindered, hurting all species involved. The only positive thing was that slavery had almost been eradicated, because there was little profit to be had from it anymore. Humans had become suspicious of the slaves already in their midst and feared an uprising, which led to more slaughtering. Former slave traders found it more profitable these days to capture and skin nonhumans to turn in as bounty to local city guards.

“Christ.” Kevin said angrily. “This is the reason fantasy creatures were brought to this world, so they could avoid bullshit like this. Why do humans keep fucking things up?”

“As if I know the answer to that one.” Moonbeam pouted.

“Why were they brought to Mystania in the first place?”

“They weren’t. Witches and wizards and other humans with unique talents were brought to this world. It just so happens, unfortunately, that gifts are not passed down that often to their offspring. As far as the ancients calculated, there was a one in seven chance that the child of a wizard would walk down the path of magic.”

“Seventh son of a seventh son kind of thing huh?”

“Not quite that structured, but close enough.” Moonbeam dismissed.

“Um, but why is therrre so much hate for nonhuman crrreaturrres?” Caitlin mewed nervously. “I mean, I know we arrrn’t liked much otherrr than sex pets and laborrr, but why the sudden fearrr now?”

“Propaganda.” Moonbeam sighed.

“Huh.”

“Vlad took advantage of the death of Mthule. He immediately seized control of the molesters by having them converted to his kind. He then sent other vampires to attack settlements. Along with zombies and ghouls and other shadowy creatures, he spread fear. With fear, he was able to inject the poison of rumor. Word passed about the army of elves that had destroyed Mthule’s fortress and army. Whereas once it may have seemed a blessing and something to cheer, it got twisted into being an attack on humanity itself, reinforced by the fact that humans were facing the retaliation by the other molesters. From there it was a short step to distrusting all wizards in general, molester and pervert, simply because the good ones were not putting up much of an effort to bring down the bad and offering protection to the innocent. At that point, it was an even shorter step to distrusting any kind of creature different from them at all, especially those that they often kept as slaves.”

“Why weren’t the perverts doing anything?” Kevin demanded.

“They did what they could. But wizards aren’t a numerous lot, whatever their orientation. Also, the perverts were not as organized as the molesters are under Vlad. One good wizard cannot defend a settlement against four bad ones. It also doesn’t help that many perverts over the years have taken up attitudes of neutrality, which has made building a defense even more slow.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have left.” Kevin sighed. “This has just turned into one big mess.”

“What could you have done?” Demanded Eileen. “You’re not a diplomat. Vlad no doubt would have been doing the same thing if you had stayed and I’m sure the humans would have been no better listeners.”

“He is the D’hrrtv. They would not have dismissed his words outright.” Moonbeam countered. “Not if he made an effort of protecting them from Vlad.”

“You’re not helping.”

“What a coincidence, neither did he.” Moonbeam glowered.

“I know, I screwed up, and I’m sorry.” Kevin said softly. “I’m not sure I’ll be able to do anything to help improve relations between species, but the least I can do is try and get rid of Vlad.”

“That would be an accomplishment.” Moonbeam folded her arms. “One D’hrrtv managing to purge Mystania of all three of the most powerful molesters of their time. You certainly aim high.”

“I wasn’t exactly trying to get rid of the first two, so maybe this will work out equally as well.”

“You intend to take on the champion of Thantos using nothing but luck and faith. Perhaps you should have stayed home.”

“Champion of...”

“Yes, he has made no secret of it recently.” Moonbeam huffed. “He’s sent messages to what’s left of the wizard’s college asking if they want to send out a challenger. It has sent the other high-class fairies in an uproar. Having a champion that isn’t the D’hrrtv does not bode well for the outcome of the contest. Fortunately, none of the perverts have been stupid or prideful enough to rise to the bait.”

“Talk about pressure.”

“What pressure?” She snapped. “A champion can only come from a willing source. You can’t become a champion out of a sense of obligation; you have to want it. I doubt that you are up to the task. No doubt one of your successors will fit the role. I wonder how long that would take.”

“Great.” Kevin frowned; wondering if there could be a successor now since the odd stunt that Tome pulled on him.

“If you two do not stop bickering, you might alert scouts in these woods.” Aerin said calmly. She was cradled in the arms of Dee, completely comfortable being held by a half-demon. Apparently she was not above letting others help out with the inadequacies of her short legs, and from the looks that Sandy was casting in their direction, it seemed the infant was manipulating some brownie points in favor the succubus.

“Scouts?”

“Scouts, hunters, gatherers, those from the city that make their living from the spoils of the lands surrounding it. We should pass undetected, but your noise makes it harder.”

“Oh, sorry.”

“We should be safe from humans when we reach the Cleft by tomorrow.” Aerin yawned, snuggling against the warmth of the succubus.

“You’re going to pass through the Cleft!” Moonbeam asked flabbergasted. “But, that’s...with Kevin it...why?”

“Because it has to happen that’s why.”

“What’s the Cleft?” Kevin asked, sending Caitlin into a fit of yowling giggles. “Grow up Caitlin, it’s not that funny.”

“It is a valley nestled between the mountains Labora major and labora minor.”

Caitlin burst into an even more hysterical fit of giggles, and even Eileen had to stifle a smile.

“A fact that tells me little in significance other than that the sorcerers had a poor taste in humor when they named the geography. What’s so special about the Cleft?”

“Maybe we can show you that laterrr tonight.” Caitlin purred seductively in his ear as she slid right by him.

“Some things,” Aerin mumbled as she drifted off asleep. “Are best learned when you are not forewarned of potential hazard.”

“That fills me with bursting confidence.” Kevin groaned.

* * *

“Fuck.” Brian complained, stepping on yet another sharp branch. It was fortunate that his feet were so heavily callused in this form, yet it still hurt.

“Watch where you’re going dumbass.” Jacey laughed, floating along ahead of him, a feat she had been delighted to discover. “You’re making enough noise that the whole forest probably knows we’re here.”

“Oh, shut up, people who are not limited to walking have no right to make fun of the clumsiness of those who are.”

Jacey blew a raspberry at him.

“Then again, I wish you were confined barefoot to the ground.”

Jacey let out a squeal as she suddenly became heavy and dropped down on her butt in a most undignified manner. Her tiny harem shoes vanished in smoke.

“You asshole, that hurt!” She screamed.

“Who’s laughing now bitch?”

“I hate you.”

“Yeah, yeah, who cares, now stand up and lead the way. The sooner we leave this fucking forest the better.”

“As if it makes any difference, you can’t enter civilization anyway.”

“Don’t make me wish for you to walk naked, cause I will.” Brian threatened.

Jacey glared at him but led the way, stepping gingerly along the forest ground. She winced as her dainty, unprotected, baby smooth feet met with uneven, rocky, and twig filled floor. In about an hour, her feet were bleeding heavily and she was blinking back tears that she refused to let her brother see. It was so stupid, she didn’t think genies were supposed to bleed. She didn’t think that genies would have such humiliating limits on their abilities at all, as far as wishing or physical attributes were concerned.

“I wish your feet were healed.” Brian sighed.

Jacey jumped up as tingles spread around her feet, giving her relief on an almost orgasmic level. She examined them to see that they were just as dainty and perfect as before.

“Why’d you do that?”

“Because your whimpers were getting annoying.”

“How about you let me float again, or I’ll just start bleeding some more.”

“How about I give you some hooves instead?”

“I’ll walk.”

“That’s what I thought.”

They continued, all the time Jacey fuming on how stupid her brother was, because sure enough her healed feet broke apart again on the trail. Just as she could no longer take the agony, her brother healed her again and started the whole cycle over again. She stopping thinking of him kindly when he fixed her, figuring only that this was a new level of cruelty for him.

After the fifth time when they had stopped for a break, he just had to be a smart ass.

“Haven’t you learned how to avoid all of the sharp stuff yet, stupid twat.”

“Don’t make me fuck you up Brian!”

He smirked. “Yeah, I wish.”

Jacey froze, her eyes locked on her brother, her head was getting a little fuzzy as she felt herself moving closer to him.

“No.” She mumbled. Then as a sudden surge of heat began to burn through her, realization of her intent dawned and she protested even harder. “NO!”

“What the hell is the matter with you?” Brian demanded as his sister came within grabbing reach.

Her hands gripped his shoulders and pushed. He landed flat on his back with her straddling his hips. She leaned down and licked across his face before nibbling his earlobe.

“I’ve GOT to fuck you up!” She breathed with half wanton husk and half revulsion.

“Holy shit!” Were the only words he got out before her mouth swallowed his tongue. Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, he reached and pawed at her ass, giving those globes a squeeze as best he could.

Jacey hated it, she wanted to grab those hands and break them, instead she dissolved her clothing so they would have free access to her flesh. Her own hands ran down to free her brothers nether regions of the rags that passed for clothing on him. His breath was foul, and she wanted to puke in this mouth as she sucked on his tongue. It distracted her from the nasty warty appendage that was in her hands...at least the thing was big.

She cried out. She must not be thrilled by his size, that was the work of the wish. It had to be, she could already feel her pussy overheating, pouring forth its juices, demanding. Jacey gripped it and levered for her entrance. There was no call for foreplay; she wanted to satisfy this wish as quickly as possible.

“Stop this Brian, make it stop!” She panted, her voice betraying her with its lust.

Brian didn’t seem to hear her. He was lost in a world of her fondling his pecker while he got to stare at her perfect boobies and drool. With no counter wish to control her body, Jacey dropped down with a squeal, sucking all of his meat deep into her body. Her hips attacked him with zeal, squeezing and pulling, milking him for all she was worth.

He grunted and took it, too overwhelmed even to reach up and pinch her swaying boobs. She closed her eyes, not wanted to look at him. If she didn’t see him, she could pretend it was someone else. She tried to think, but her body was overpowering her feeble imagination. The closest thing she could fantasize about was her cousin’s boyfriend, so she did. It made her even hotter.

Brian grunted and spewed rope after rope of his nasty seed inside her. Jacey cried out in frustration, she hadn’t come yet. Then she cried again for actually caring if she got off or not. She shouldn’t be enjoying it; she shouldn’t want to continue until her own completion. Her fantasy bubble had popped off just as soon as her brother did. The moment that she felt the compulsion of the wish leave her, Jacey slid off his deadening pecker and scooted as far away from her brother as she could.

“You bastard, you raped me!” Jacey screamed, gripping her privates and trying to dig his cum out.

Brian’s panting slowly decreased as he lazily shifted an eye to his sister. “Raped you? Could have fooled me bitch. You pushed ME on my back and violated my pecker. I had no idea you were that much of a slut.”

“That wasn’t me, you made a wish. I couldn’t fight it!”

“A wish?”

“You wished that I would fuck you up, and it was taken literally.”

Brian laughed.

“Its not funny asshole. Why the hell didn’t you stop it?”

“Oh yeah, a horny sexy slut rubs her body all over me and desperately wants me to fuck her and I’m going to stop her. Are you retarded?”

“I’m your SISTER!” Jacey shouted.

“So? I guess this is what they mean when they say incest it best. I’ve been curious what it would be like to fuck you for some time now. Shit, I must be retarded for not making that wish the moment you turned into a genie. I guarantee you though, there will be plenty of repeats, woo boy!”

“You...you monster!” Jacey gasped with horror.

“Ah, don’t give me that look, I know you’re going to enjoy it.” He smiled, giving his ring a little rub.

* * *

“Oh god!” Kevin moaned as Caitlin squirmed in his arms, effectively pinning him against the tree he was sitting by. Her boiling sex slid over his exposed shaft, gulping him in eagerly with a tightness that belied the ease in which he entered. “Caitlin, we shouldn’t!”

“Shouldn’t, but arrre!” Caitlin whimpered huskily. She grabbed his face and began to lick it enthusiastically as her hips ground forcefully on him.

Kevin gripped her, amazed at how warm she was and how comfortable it was to hold her, something he had forgotten since the last time she had this body. She purred as he stroked her sides and that made her efforts down there intensify. The sky was turning dark, and the woods darker. The frisky catgirl had barely waited long enough for them to set up a rudimentary camp before she attacked.

“This isn’t the proper, I mean the others...” Kevin groaned.

“...Are probably just jealous that they aren’t joining in.” Eileen finished for him. She slipped in behind Caitlin, and with deft fingers, lifted her tail and lightly stroked where Kevin and her were joined. Caitlin yowled and humped back at the attention.

“You two were planning this, weren’t you?” Kevin asked.

“Guilty as charrrged!” Caitlin mewed, rubbing her face against his cheek.

“Well, we never did get around to that threesome we had planned.” Eileen said mischievously.

“Yeah, but still, the other...”

“Relax Kevin, Dee agreed that she would wait to do you until tomorrow, so it’s covered.”

“That isn’t what I was going to...hold on, have you got a ‘fuck Kevin’ schedule planned out or something?”

“Something like that.” Eileen giggled, massaging his balls as the catgirl bounced on them. “With you though, keeping to a schedule can get difficult.”

“Jesus.” Kevin glanced around. Neither Dee nor Sandy was in sight, and he was relieved that both of the fairies had the presence of mind to vacate the sex filled area. However, that left one small problem.

“Enjoying yourself uncle.” Aerin said as his eyes caught hers. She was sitting in front of a large tree with her knees pulled up to her chin.

“Ah shit!” Kevin cried. “We got to stop, we’re being watched.”

“So?” Caitlin yowled, too far gone to think about stopping for any reason.

“Do not mind me. I still fail to see what is so fascinating about putting fleshy man sticks in your nether regions.” Aerin waved at them in dismissal.

“Rrrorw, don’t ahhh, ahhh, knock it till you’ve trrrrrrried it!”

“Don’t encourage her! She’s not even a year old dammit!”

Eileen just started laughing.

“And you’re not helping either.” Kevin scolded.

“You would have a lot more fun, uncle, if you would stop whining about that which you cannot change and instead focus on making your women feel good.” Aerin yawned and rolled over, relaxing against her tree. “In either case, take my advice or not, I’m going to sleep.”

Kevin sighed, and realized that she had a point. So going on the offensive, he leaned forward and latched his teeth on one of Caitlin’s pointy nipples. The catgirl let out a screech as she came.

“Ha, my turn!” Eileen said triumphantly as she pulled the slightly limp feline off of Kevin’s still hard dick.

“Mrrrr, no fairrr, he caught me off guarrrd!” Caitlin pouted as she tried catching her breath and calming her shuddering body.

“Too bad kitty, you know the deal, switch on orgasm.” Eileen smirked. She had taken off her clothes as she had been playing with Caitlin. Now, with her back to Kevin, she sat down on his lap and guided his member inside her. “Oooo yeah, this is just what I needed.”

“Mrr, I got something betterrr!” Caitlin grinned evilly. She crawled over to them and her rough tongue bathed the shaft of Kevin and along Eileen’s clit.

“Oh fuck, you wicked animal.” Eileen cried, jerking at the contact, forcing herself to hump up and down faster to avoid that ultra-stimulating tongue. “That is cheating.”

“All is fairrr in warrr with sex.” Caitlin purred smugly.

“Just you, ah, ahh, wait until...ooooh, it’s your turn again, I’ll...yes, fuck me, fuck me!” Eileen moaned as she gave conversation up for a lost art. Kevin reached around and played with her boobs as he drove harder inside her.

This seems fun, may I hook in to enjoy the physical sensations with you as well.

“Knock yourself out Tome.”

“Tome! Ah, yes, I forgot about, oh god, the telepathic sex option, oh fuck, yes yes!”

“Not now Eileen, it wouldn’t be fair to Caitlin, lets keep it entirely physical for now okay?”

“Okay dokay, fuck me hard. I...I’m gonna cum!”

“You bet you arrre!” Caitlin mewed, lapping harder.

Kevin slid his tongue along the sensitive skin of her neck, making Eileen gasp as her pussy spasmed. Caitlin yowled in triumph as her face became saturated in the spray of Eileen’s orgasm. Eileen stiffened and bucked through her climax for a good three minutes before she slumped with mild exhaustion.

“That was mean.” She panted. “I thought you were on my side.”

“Sorry love, that’s the nature of the game.” He chuckled. “Man, I’ve never seen women pout from getting off before.”

Eileen gave him a wry grin before Caitlin interrupted their moment with impatience.

“It’s my turrrn now! Get that thing inside me!” She bounced up and down.

“Ah well.” Kevin sighed, lifting Eileen off of him, his rod pulling out with difficulty as it was still throbbing and ready to go. Caitlin had already assumed an animal position and he took advantage of it to penetrate. As she yowled her delight, he jerked hard to the side so she was pulled off all fours and they were in a spoon position.

This feels nice; she is tighter than your fiancée. Give it to her good!

“Working on it Tome.” Kevin thrust hard into the catgirl’s box, plowing as fast as he could while she screeched. Eileen took advantage of their position to hug Caitlin, pushing her breasts against the others, stimulating her nipples against warm fur and hard nubs. Her pussy ground against the catgirl’s clit. She trailed a series of kisses up the girl’s face before lightly latching her teeth against a sensitive ear growing from atop her head.

“Noooo! Arrrrrwooorrwwl!” Caitlin cried. “You can’t mrrr, mrrow, get me that easily, prrrrr!”

“I’ll just have to try harder then.” Eileen said before pushing her mouth over the girl’s slight muzzle and tongue kissing her. Her hand pushed between Kevin’s gyrating pelvis and Caitlin’s fuzzy butt until it encountered the tail. Caitlin’s eyes widened with horror as fingers wrapped around it.

“Oh yes, you are going to cum!” Eileen said mischievously for a moment before continuing to make out with the protesting catgirl.

Caitlin’s orgasmic spray dribbled into Eileen’s thrusting sex as she applied pressure on Caitlin’s special appendage. She nearly lost her tongue in the process as Caitlin went wild.

“My turn!” Eileen smiled.

“If you two keep switching back and forth so often, I’m never going to bust this load.” Kevin shook his head.

“Ah poor baby, come to mama Eileen and let her make it better.” She rolled away from Caitlin and onto her back in invitation.

Kevin quickly inserted himself back into his girlfriend. Caitlin recovered enough to waddle over and lower herself down onto Eileen’s face. The catgirl’s strong pheromone laced musk drifted directly into her nose, shutting down all the brain functions not related to sex. She attacked that pussy with fervor, swallowing juice as fast as she could.

Your kitty sure can be vindictive. Catgirl musk is intoxicating in tightly enclosed spaces.

“I don’t think she minds.”

True, you’re slacking in your strokes Kevin, pump faster.

“And I thought backseat drivers were annoying.”

His hands around her waist, he strengthened his strokes. Eileen’s inner muscles were grabbing at him every time he pulled out. She had gotten very good at this over the last year, and it was difficult to refrain from busting a nut. Caitlin might have been tighter, but Eileen knew just how to work every inch of him to both their advantage; enthusiasm vs. experience, it was hard to pick a preference. As he pushed and pleasured, sliding deep within her and withdrawing, all concept of debate departed.

Eileen, for her part, was going crazy. Her hands were latched onto Caitlin’s ass while her face was slathering all over the catgirl’s sex. If she didn’t take it easy soon, she was going to suffocate herself. Caitlin didn’t seem to be much help as she arched her back and yowled a series of distressed orgasms at the sky. She had apparently put herself into a bad situation by spraying Eileen down and was now paying for it with a merciless onslaught of pleasure. Eileen was gulping the girl’s sex sauce as though it were an oasis in a desert.

Seeing the kitty about to pass out from lack of oxygen due to the howling, Kevin decided to have mercy on her. He lubed up a finger and slid it into Eileen’s ass while using his other hand to strum along her clit. Doing this with the rhythmic pattern of his strokes inside her caused her to buck and yank her face away from Caitlin’s spasming sex, screaming out her orgasm. Both girls shook and breathed hard and slumped to the forest floor as they tried to recover.

“Ah, hah, hah, I guess, ah, it is, hah, my turrrn!” Caitlin wheezed, her hips shuddering, attracting Kevin’s eye to her swollen pussy.

“I don’t think so, I must have given you 5 orgasms while you were on my face!” Eileen clucked, one hand wiping the mess off her chin before sucking it off her fingers.

“No fairrr, those don’t count!” Caitlin protested.

“I don’t know, you sure looked like you were enjoying them enough.”

“But ourrr rrrules clearrrly stated...”

“Girls, girls, stop!” Kevin sighed. “The game is over. We’ll work something out. Both of you get into doggy position and move next to each other.”

The argument stopped and they got into position. Kevin was closest to Caitlin, so he slid into her, doing her in the most natural position for her kind. She panted as he pumped her for about thirty strokes and then switched over to Eileen.

Nice but ineffective. Have Eileen crawl on top of Caitlin and give me some permission to work some magic, you won’t regret it.

He shrugged and did as Tome suggested. Eileen straddled Caitlin, moaning as the girl’s tail was rubbing along her clit. He was about to decide who to penetrate first when there was a tingling down there. He glanced down and his jaw dropped to find he now had an extra dick growing beneath his original.

What are you waiting for, go to it!

“You are a real kinky bitch.”

Hundreds of years of being part of the D’hrrtv tends to give you ideas, now fuck them silly!

Screwing them silly was exactly what he did. He pushed in and rammed them hard, quickly getting into a weird pelvis gyrating motion that made this two appendages act like seesaws. They certainly didn’t seem to mind, Caitlin squirmed in ecstasy, which drove Eileen mad because of what the fur and tail was doing to her outer erogenous zones.

Kevin pumped and sweated, his balls on fire and aching for release. The constant switching had been a tease and now he was building up for something big. He lay down on top of Eileen and stretched his arms so he was hugging Caitlin from the underside. This forced both girls to squeeze as close together as they could, which sent Eileen into spastics. With them trapped such, he gave a mighty final thrust.

“Ahhhhh!”

Ahhhhh!

Two penises fired off, sending great globs of semen deep into a pair of wombs, which opened hungrily and swallowed every last bit of his seed. The girls screamed out their pleasure at feeling their bellies swell with his hot life giving fluid burning against their sensitive inner folds.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” Eileen yelled.

“Rooorrrwwwrr!” Caitlin screamed.

“Shit!” Kevin said exhausted as in the throes of pleasure, he slumped down and landed hard on his girls. This caused Caitlin to lose her balance and all three tumbled down in a dog pile.

“Eeeek!” Caitlin screeched as the wind was knocked out of her.

“You okay Cat?”

“I neverrr thought I would everrr say this, but get off of me!”

This was met with a flurry of giggles followed by downright laughter as her two exhausted partners rolled off the poor pinned girl. Caitlin scowled at them only a moment before her face broke and she began to laugh as well.

“We have got to do this more often.” Eileen panted out between giggles.

* * *

Sandy found Dee sitting against a small overhang not far from a watering hole. The woman was in full succubus form, her nostrils were flaring and her mouth hung slightly open as she practically drooled. She would shake herself out of her trance and she kept rubbing her nose as though to distract it. The moment she caught sight of Dee coming toward her, she shifted guiltily.

Dee flinched as Sandy sat down close beside her. She attempted to draw her wings, tail, and horns back inside her, but paused when Sandy put a hand on her knee, causing her to shiver.

“You don’t have to change on my account.”

“Don’t you think I’m monstrous?” Dee whispered.

“No, actually, I find you very sexy.” Sandy blushed. “I can’t believe I just said that to another woman.”

“If it’s any conciliation, I’m not a woman.”

“You may not be a human Dee, but you are a woman, and a more humane one than many I’ve met.”

“Thank you.”

The two of them sat side by side, Sandy unconsciously leaning closer to the other until their skin touched. She could hear the impassioned cries of their friends not all that far away. Neither Eileen nor Caitlin were making any effort to hide just how much they were enjoying what they were doing.

“It really gets to you doesn’t it.” Sandy sighed. “Listening to them, its brings back memories of that time...when I was on the receiving end.”

“Sandy, I think I better leave.” Dee shifted, but paused when Sandy’s hand gripped her arm.

“Why, what’s wrong?”

“I...I...feel hungry, but I’m not. It’s just that, I can smell it, and hear it, and want it, but...I’m not good companionship at the moment.”

“Maybe I can help take your mind off it. We haven’t really talked all that much. I do want to get to know you better.”

“If I stay, things might get...complicated. I don’t want to hurt you Sandy.”

“What are you afraid of?”

“I...can’t...uh.”

“You think you might try and seduce me?”

“Uh.”

“You think I might take exception to it and be disgusted with you?”

“Please, I have to go.”

Sandy gripped her by the shoulder. In shock Dee faced her, just in time as Sandy’s lips pushed against the succubus’ own. Dee stiffened as Sandy kissed her, filling with tension. But Sandy had no intention of ending it soon, and gradually Dee softened and her lips became more pliable. They opened up and gasped as she began to return the kiss. Her hands gripped the girl and hugged her closer; they explored along the librarian’s body. She became more forceful, her tongue sliding into her mouth, pulling her body to her own and nearly crushing it. Waves of passion and lust flared through her body.

“No!” Dee let her go and pulled back, retreating from the enamored girl next to her.

“I’m sorry, I thought...” Sandy’s lip trembled as she felt rejection.

“Its not, I mean. I want it, I’m just not ready.” Dee whimpered, hugging her legs to herself. “I want you, I do want you so much, but...”

“Would it kill me?”

“What?”

“Would your love kill me, like a man?”

“No! Of course not, I’m not an incubus.”

“Then what is the problem.”

“I...I don’t know!”

“The situation is complicated, I know. But does that mean this is so wrong? You enjoyed kissing me.”

“It’s not that...”

“Dee, I want you to know that I am not a lesbian. I’ve never had any kind of sexual attraction to other girls before. I barely even knew how to react around guys. But you...its all you, I want this with you. The very moment I saw you in the library, shyly evading my conversation and trying to hide your reading material, I felt a connection. Something that told me that this was right. Even when I found out about your nature, it scared me, because I knew that whatever it is that bound us together would watch out for us. It is a frightening awesome and wholly wonderful feeling and I’ve been wanting to tell you, nearly bursting to tell you during those times where we’ve been apart. Please Dee, tell me if you haven’t felt it too.”

Dee glanced away. “I’ve known that I can have safe female companionship. My mother told me that was how succubae unwound when not hunting, taking pleasure in each other’s company or that of a human pet. But other succubae, from the stories I’ve heard, they seem so cold, as if they don’t care about how they must eat. The idea of emulating them even in the smallest fashion made me cringe. I’ve had no problem avoiding women and the solution that they may have represented for my loneliness.”

“Dee...”

“Please, let me finish.” She choked. “Then I met you. I don’t know what was wrong. I came to your world for only one reason, to get the nerve to ask the D’hrrtv if there was a way to become human. I never intended to stalk you, to think about you, to be anything to you; but it wouldn’t stop, and it scares me. I’m a monster Sandy.”

“But...”

“Don’t you understand? I’m a monster! I have to kill to feed, I have to kill in such a way that it is a betrayal to any real lovers I might have. Humans have to kill to eat too, but at least they can save what they don’t finish, but every time I go out, it’s a new victim. A new, intelligent, victim if the drain is to be worth it...the more vital they are, the better for me! It’s...It is horrible, you have no idea!”

Sandy reached for her, but Dee jumped out of the way. “Don’t touch me! Can’t you see! I don’t deserve you; I don’t deserve your affection. You said it yourself that you are not attracted to women. It is probably just the effects of my pheromones that are influencing you, it happens sometimes, but in my cruelty, I kept hanging around you, giving you bigger doses. I’m so sorry, I can’t do this. You are not a pet.”

Dee leapt up and ran, her wings unfolding as she took flight. Sandy tried to run after her, but was too slow.

“Dee, please wait! Don’t go!” She tried to shout, but her choked up throat only made it a whisper. She felt tears build up, but managed to hold them off. If only that succubus could understand...even though she couldn’t quite understand it herself.

“Oh Dee, my feelings are not artificial.”

* * *

Moonbeam knelt by the shimmering pool of water, the image fading from its reflective surface as she cut off her report when she saw the succubus fly by overhead. What was Vlad’s daughter doing? No matter, she would come back, for a meal she didn’t have to kill. She wondered how much vital life the D’hrrtv had in his stores to keep his new pet sane. He had absorbed the virgin energies of the two loves of his life, so Dee would have plenty to feed on, perhaps even for years. She doubted her master would be pleased about that.

“What are you doing?”

Moonbeam nearly fell into the pool she was leaning over.

“Jill?” She quickly turned around, then her shoulders sagged. “Oh, its only you.”

“Pleased to meet you too.” Candace huffed. “You know, you’re the first fairy that I’ve seen and already I am having bad feelings about meeting any others.”

“What, I don’t meet your expectations.”

“You’re very bitter.”

“Really...imagine that.”

“Are the others as nasty tempered as you?”

“It’s been a very bad year.” Moonbeam snapped. “Look, do you have any particular reason that you’re spying on me.”

“I am not spying! I just...daddy and his, you know.” Candace blushed.

“You didn’t want to spread your legs and produce more slaves for him, you mean?”

“That’s an awful thing to say!” Candace shouted.

Moonbeam sighed. “Yeah, I know, sorry. Your father has many faults, but pointlessly breeding fairies is not one of them.”

“Why don’t you like daddy? Don’t give me that bull about abandonment either, you should have known from the beginning he intended to go back home when he was done. There’s something deeper.”

“It’s complicated.”

“It’s about my mother isn’t it?”

“It’s none of your business, is what it is.”

Candace placed a hand lightly on Moonbeam’s shoulder. “Please, I want to know. I want to know more about her.”

“Look...I...” Moonbeam stared at the hand touching her, she felt herself start to tremble.

“Oh goddess!” Moonbeam gasped, as lips nibbled along her neck, deft fingers played gently around the swell of her breasts. “Please, I’m going to explode!”

“Open up for me my luminescent beauty.” Jill whispered in her ear. “Release that anger and let pleasure guide you.” Her thigh slid between the other’s legs, massaging her puffy sex.

“It’s so, it’s so good!” Moonbeam humped against her, losing all control over herself.

Her mind was reeling, it was happening so fast. She had been avoiding the other fairies as best she could, but Jill seemed to be following her. She tried to escape in the woods, and thought she had, but the other fairy seemed to sneak up on her. With a big grin on her face, and a proclamation of ‘I won,’ Jill tackled her into some ferns and started to kiss her. Moonbeam fought back, but Jill seemed to anticipate her every move, slithering her hands into various pleasantly sensuous places. Before Moonbeam knew it, she was kissing Jill back and moaning between breaths.

This was something she had been trying to avoid. She knew that the other fairies often copulated with each other for fun and to relieve stress, since they couldn’t do it with a male creature without issue. She tried to stay away from those activities, because she knew the other fairies would not want her to be part of them. She didn’t want yet another form of rejection and scorn.

But as she gripped Jill’s ass and shoved her tongue down her throat, she realized that this was building up. She was eager to be accepted, to be WANTED by somebody. She exploded all over Jill’s thigh in a wave of bliss.

“You’re so beautiful.” Jill sighed.

“Please, don’t say anything, I know this is a pity fuck, but at least let me pretend.”

“Don’t you ever say that about yourself!” Jill scolded. “I followed you because I wanted you, to feel you, to taste you. The only thing I pity is the lost chances of not having done this earlier.”

“But, aren’t you afraid of being labeled as a freak?”

Jill laughed. “Say my name Moonbeam, I already am a freak.”

“But, the others, they all want to play with YOU!”

“Yes, and look who I’m choosing to play with instead. Now, are we going to talk all day, or shall we get airborne!” Jill suggested naughtily, gripping her hands and pulling her upward.

Moonbeam knew what was going to happen next, she had witnessed it several times from the more exhibitive of the fairies. Their wings fluttered, and their bodies entwined in a sixty-nine position, becoming one creature that spun in the air like a pinwheel. Moonbeam gasped as a tongue slid into her soaking quim. She instinctively leaned forward and buried her face into the hairless mound before her, sucking up the sweet nectar dripping copiously from it. It was so wonderful...so...so...

“Are you okay?” Candace asked.

Moonbeam was breathing heavy, and she was sure the other was staring at her pointy nipples poking out at her. Candace let go of her shoulders and stepped back with a strange look on her face.

“Goddess!” Moonbeam blushed, quickly turning away. “I’m sorry, its...look, my history is my history. I don’t want to delve into it with you.”

“But I...”

“I’m taking a bath.” Moonbeam interrupted, fluttering over to the pool. “Do what you like, I don’t care.”

* * *

Vlad turned away from the mirror as Moonbeam had finished her report. It seemed she had little trouble incorporating herself into the tribe. She had even managed to dig into the D’hrrtv, evoking his guilt and bringing doubts. He chuckled, he had been a little bit worried about Moonbeams ability to be nasty, but the boy somehow brought it up in her.

Still, something bothered him. They were heading toward the well of souls. It was neutral ground, stuck between the planes of the living and the dead. It was to be the battleground between the champion of Thantos and that of Pervos and Lust. Was the boy actually going to try and serve as a champion? He would be slaughtered; the boy had neither the power, experience, or ruthlessness that was Vlad. Moreover, what would happen to Vlad once the challenge was won and Thantos had free reign to do what he pleased with the world? Would he get Earth as promised?

He had been content to try and kill the boy before it became an issue, but those endeavors had failed and now he was here on his own turf. Perhaps he should just let events take care of themselves. The boy was heading towards lands where Vlad’s own army was building and sweeping Mystania’s resistance. His own ignorance would be his downfall.

Vlad laughed, that was, if the boy even managed to run into his servants. According to his faithful little spy, the fool was going to pass through the Cleft. He would see just how resourceful the D’hrrtv was in the clutches of the man hating witches.