The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Teacher, My Hypnoslave

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

For anyone who knew Keri, what she was planning would have shocked them. Keri was the senior class braniac. She hadn’t gotten anything less than a “A” since eighth grade and consistently took home the top honors at academic tournaments and science fairs. She was not only smart, but attractive as well, her face framed by long curly brown hair that added to her popularity. She had lots of friends and a sure lock on any Ivy League school she wanted. But there was another side to Keri that was hidden from her peers.

Keri wasn’t gay, at least he didn’t think she was. She had gone all the way with a couple of guys before and had enjoyed it. Yet, she had also had the same urges towards some women. It was an odd attraction, one she couldn’t explain, which led right to her current problem.

Ms. Amanda Gracen, science teacher. In her mid-thirties with a body and face that belonged to a beauty pageant winner. Short black hair, a mole just under her right cheek and equipped with a dazzling smile. She was a popular teacher who really connected with her students. She made her classes fun as well as educating and was a fair grader. Keri didn’t really need her help, but from the moment she lay eyes on the older woman, she knew she wanted her.

Of course, a relationship between a female teacher and a female student would be much frowned upon in this small town. Also, Ms. Gracen was straight so a direct approach would have to be discounted. Then again, Keri was good at thinking fast and had soon come up with a nice solution. One that would get her more than one more prize ribbon.

Keri was working after school inside the science lab when Ms. Gracen came in. Amanda was impressed by Keri’s intelligence and the intriguing ways she used it. She thought Keri had quite a future ahead of her, one where she could dictate her own terms and pretty much do what she wanted. Amanda had no idea what part she would play in Keri’s future or how soon.

“What in the world are you up to now?” Amanda asked as she walked up behind the other woman. From what she could see, Keri was putting together an odd box-shaped device. An opening was attached by screws and was currently lying on the table’s surface. Keri seemed to be adjusting what was inside with a screwdriver, putting the final touches on whatever it was she had before her.

“A little something to help make my life a little easier,” Keri replied as she shut the box and screwed on the top. Amanda could see a spiral attached to the box, a wheel with green and blue spiral designs upon it.

“Just what is it?”

“Oh, it’s meant to quickly induce a hypnotic trance in people. I’m planning to use it to turn you into my love slave.”

Amanda laughed at the sheer outrageousness of the idea. She didn’t notice Keri snapping together a few loose wires and switches. “Really, what is it?”

“You tell me,” Keri smiled. She shifted the box so it faced Amanda and hit the main switch. The spiral began to turn and Amanda’s eyes immediately fixed upon it. She watched it turn, slowly at first, then faster and faster. The spiral became a blur, the colors becoming a waves of flashes that bounced onto the teacher’s face. The center of the spiral gleamed with a bright light that drew Amanda’s attention. It flashed in a bright pattern that seemed to heighten each turn of the spiral. Keri had specially designed the device so that the center light would combine with the spinning colors to instill a fast but deep trance state. From what she could tell with Ms. Gracen, it was working perfectly. Amanda couldn’t move, couldn’t look away, couldn’t think as the spiral continued to spin faster, the light becoming brighter with each spin, threatening to engulf her vision completely.

Suddenly, the spiral stopped, the light blinking off. Amanda stood there, face blank, her body relaxed. Keri grinned. She could already feel herself growing wet as she stared at her hypnotized teacher. “Ms. Gracen, can you hear me?”

“Yes...” the teacher whispered through parted lips, her eyes still glued to the now-frozen spiral.

“Very good, Ms. Gracen. Can I call you Amanda?”

“Yes...”

“All right, Amanda, you are now under my control. You are hypnotized. You are in a trance right now and you know it and you can do nothing about it. You don’t want to do anything about it. You want to remain in this wonderful hypnotic trance, don’t you Amanda?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, Amanda, you want to remain in this hypnotic trance. And you know that for that to happen, you must listen to me and do whatever I say, don’t you?”

“Yes...”

“You want to stay hypnotized, Amanda. Being hypnotized makes you feel very relaxed and aroused, as well. Very aroused. In fact, with each word I say, you fall deeper and deeper into this hypnotic state and you feel more and more aroused. The deeper you go into hypnosis, the more you feel aroused. Isn’t that right, Amanda?”

“Yes..” Amanda’s face became filled with a deep excitement as Keri’s words took hold.

“Good, good. Now, what will you do to stay deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused, Amanda?”

“Anything..you say..”

“Very good, Amanda. Now, are you expected anywhere soon?”

“No..”

“Then undress yourself and lie down on the table.” The teacher swiftly obeyed. First, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Then came her skirt. She wore a simple bra and panties underneath. Her breasts were revealed to be Keri’s favorite size, not to large or small. A perfect pair. Keri was mildly surprised but extremely pleased to see that the black pubic hair was closely shaven. Nude, Amanda lay on the table, her short black hair providing a pillow of sorts.

Keri was naked by this time and swiftly made sure the doors were locked. Thankfully, there were no windows on the doors and the shades were drawn, ensuring privacy and secrecy. She lay atop the mesmerized teacher and slowly bent down and kissed her. It was a nice, gentle kiss, designed to give Amanda a taste and decide if she liked it. Judging by her tongue pushing into Keri’s mouth, she did. Kari lay on top of her teacher and continued to kiss her while letting her hands move up and down the older woman’s body.

Keri placed her face by Amanda’s chest. Her long curly hair covered one nipple as she put her mouth around the other. She began suckling on the older woman’s breast as she let two fingers drift down that wonderful body. Keri pushed the fingers into Amanda’s clit, hearing a gasp in response. She began working them in, pushing them in and out, in and out in a nice slow rythym that brought a moan in response from Amanda. Keri continued to suck on the ripe nipple as she attached Amanda’s womanhood. The pleasure in the two sensitive areas soon brought Amanda to the brink of orgasm. Keri was only too willing to send her over the top and soon Amanda gasped as her juices splashed out onto Keri’s fingers.

Keri pulled her mouth away from the reddened nipple and licked at her sticky fingers. “Did you like that, Amanda?”

“Yes...”

“Would you like to give me pleasure now?”

“Yes..please...”

Keri soon placed herself so her pussy was an inch above Amanda’s face. With a little urging, Amanda’s tongue soon snaked out and began to slowly lick Keri’s pussy. The licks soon increased in intensity as Keri leaned back and let her slave do the work. She gripped Amanda’s hands and brought them up to her own pert breasts. She began massaging them together, pushing the hands against her tits, loving the feeling as Amanda pinched her tight nipples. She shifted herself so Amanda could get her tongue inside her better. Keri gasped and arched back as she came, her juices spilling from her and into Amanda’s waiting mouth.

A few minutes later, Keri swiftly cleaned the table, herself and Amanda, then had her redress. “Amanda, listen to me,” she said. “When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. You will not remember what has happened here. You will not recall anything that has happened between us. However, if you ever hear my voice say the words ‘trance term,’ you will once again fall into this deep state of hypnosis and do anything I want. Do you understand?”

“Yes..”

Nodding, Keri snapped her fingers and smiled as her teacher recovered. “Thanks for the help, Ms. Gracen,” she said.

“Oh, thank you,” Ms. Gracen said, blinking. Funny, she felt....no, that was ridiculous. “Well, I hope to see tomorrow,” she said as she headed for the door.

“Definitely tomorrow,” Keri smiled back. She just didn’t say what time it would be.