The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Sister’s Tits

By CactusJuggler

Copyright © 1995

I was so submissive to Nora’s will, so totally under her power, that she began to grow careless. She was so sure that my will was broken that she didn’t worry about me at all. For the most part, she was right. I had chances, here and there, to attempt escape once more, but I was too frightened of her to even think about it. I was completely broken, I was her little toy. I was so beaten down that I couldn’t even think about disobeying her, at least almost.

It was a Sunday morning and Nora was asleep in her bed. I, of course, was laying on the floor at the foot of the bed. My sister had had my face between her legs on and off all morning, as she lay languorously in bed. She had spent a long night using me and some of her other slaves to please her, and she was spending a lazy morning in bed. Every time she awoke she had me please her once more. She was resting once again and that’s when I got my big break.

A slave rapped lightly at the door, and this roused Nora slightly from her sleep.

“What?”

The slave entered, carrying Nora’s weekly pill and a glass of water. Nora saw what he had and motioned for him to set it down on the dresser. She didn’t order me to get up and bring to her, and she didn’t make any sound of movement. Just her usual steady breathing rhythm of sleep. Could she still be asleep? I waited a minute, and, gathering what little courage I had left I raised up to my knees to look at her. It looked like she hadn’t really woken up at all, and had fallen right back to sleep!

As quietly as possible I stood and looked at her pill. It looked just like the one she had shown me before, a small, round, white pill that looked very much like an aspirin. Very much like an aspirin! I picked it up, glancing once again at my sister’s sleeping form. I crept over to the bathroom and ever so quietly found the bottle of aspirin and fished one out. I compared the two pills for a moment. They looked very much alike. Not daring to turn on the water and make a sound, I decided to swallow the pill dry. I put Nora’s pill on my tongue and, tossing my head back, swallowed it.

I crept back to the dresser and placed the aspirin next to the glass of water. Lying back down before her bed thoughts raced through my mind about what I had done. Would she notice? Would my breasts grow like hers and produce this powerful milk? How long would it take? Would Nora be immune to the effects of my milk, because she too had the drug in her system? Would she notice my breasts growing and figure out what I had done?

I hadn’t lay there very long thinking about all this when my sister awoke once more. I heard a groan as she stretched. My sister awakened and I began my morning chores as usual, licking her to an orgasm. When she was done with me she had me bring her the glass and pill. She didn’t even look at it, she just tossed it back with a mouthful of water. So far so good!

As the day progressed I served Nora as usual, but my thoughts centered around the pill I had taken. Would it work?

Nothing unusual happened, and I fell asleep that night wondering how long it would take if it worked. When I awoke my breasts were sore, and they seemed a bit larger! I tried squeezing my breast, but there was no milk. Nora didn’t seem to notice anything unusual and the day passed uneventfully.

I awoke in the middle of that night to pain from my sore breasts. I felt myself and was amazed! They had actually gotten a little bit larger! As I felt my now larger breasts, I felt something wet a my nipple! I was producing milk already! I was amazed. I had no idea that it would work so fast. I lay there in the dark thinking about what I should do.

Nora would surely notice my growing tits tomorrow. Especially if I was leaking. Shit. I had to try feeding her what little milk my breasts produced, tonight. If I didn’t, she would surely figure out what I had done in the morning. But what if the milk wasn’t effective yet? What if it just wouldn’t work on her? I lay there in the dark for at least an hour before I got up the nerve to try it.

Moving ever so quietly I moved to Nora’s side of the bed. Looking down at her sleeping form, I was terrified of her still. Her mouth was slightly open, perfect for what I intended. I paused for a moment, building up my courage, and then I leaned forward over her. Holding my right breast with both hands I positioned my nipple just over her open mouth. Squeezing slowly I watched as a drop of milk formed at the end of my nipple. I jiggled my tit slightly and the drop fell into her mouth! I watched as her tongue moved slightly in her mouth, but she didn’t awaken. Moving really slowly, I lowered my wet nipple between her lips. Squeezing slowly again I forced out a few more drops of my milk into her mouth. Still asleep, Nora tasted my milk and it must have worked as she began to suck at my nipple! She was still asleep, but she sucked hard at my nipple. It quickly became painful and I had to pull my breast from her mouth.

Suddenly her eyes opened! She was awake! But as she looked up at me, she kind of smiled. I had seen that smile before, on the faces of her victims. Had it worked?

“Get up and kiss my ass.” I told her.

Even though it was what I was hoping for, I was amazed to watch as Nora climbed out of bed and knelt behind me. As she kissed my ass I realized that she was mine. The tables were turned! I sat down on the edge of Nora’s bed, and started to think once more. Realizing that I still had whatever milk was left in the other breast, I told Nora to suckle at it and she did. It felt so good to have our positions reversed. To have my hated sister humbled before me and willing to serve. Thinking about my situation, I realized that I wouldn’t have enough milk to control very many people for some time. But Nora already had power over lots of people. So all I would have to do was keep Nora under my power, and have her make her slaves obey me. That only left Anne, and I was going to enjoy taking care of her.

I pushed Nora’s head down to my crotch as I began to formulate my plans for the coming day. Nora and Anne were going to wish they had never had their fun with me. Now it was my turn.

* * *