The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Sister’s Tits

By CactusJuggler

Copyright © 1995

I thought a few times about trying to escape, but it just didn’t seem possible. I was guarded night and day. I wasn’t even allowed to leave Nora’s master bedroom when she away. There were always two men watching me, and more downstairs.

And then one afternoon, it happened. Nora was out of the house, and through some mix-up I was left unguarded. There was no guard left watching me, what should I do? I had to at least try to escape.

I wasn’t allowed to wear any clothing, and I didn’t have any anyway. Dressing Nora was one of my regular jobs though, so I began digging through her clothes. A pair of her jeans didn’t fit too bad, they were just a little loose. But all of her tops were way too big for me. I settled on a large T-shirt. A pair of her tennis shoes fit me almost perfectly, and I was ready to try to find a way out of the house. I crept quietly down the upstairs hallway and peeked down the stairs. I couldn’t see anyone. It wasn’t far from the bottom of the stairs to the front door. As long as there was nobody in the hallway by the door, or at the door, I might be able to escape. At the bottom of the stairs I looked cautiously around the corner, and saw no one. Sneaking quickly to the front door I opened it quietly and slipped out into the world I hadn’t seen in so long. I had been trapped in Nora’s house for more than a month now. No longer caring about stealth I ran down Nora’s long driveway and out onto her street. Where should I go? I continued to jog down the street as I thought about it. I couldn’t go back to my apartment. I couldn’t go to the police either. Imagine how well telling the police about my sister’s big milk filled breasts would work. They’d think I was crazy. And that’s when I decided I should try to get to my best friend Jessica’s. But how? I turned onto a bigger street, and after about fifteen minutes of walking came to another intersection and here was a convenience store. There was a phone outside, and I quickly called Jessica’s number collect. I waited anxiously as the operator rang through, hoping desperately that she was home. Finally the operator was connected and Jessica accepted the charges. She asked me where I’d been and what had happened to me, but I cut her off. I told her I desperately needed her help. That I was in big trouble and that I needed her to come and get me. Jessica was such a great friend that she didn’t even hesitate, she just asked me where I was. I read the names of the streets at the intersection and described the convenience store and other surroundings. She told me she would be right there, and as I hung up the phone I felt relieved. I was going to be free of my sister, I was so happy. I sat down at the nearby bus stop bench to wait and began to think of what I could tell Jessica. I certainly couldn’t tell her the truth. And what was I going to do?

I didn’t even notice the two cars pulling up behind me into the store’s parking lot. As the doors of the first car opened and Anne and three men got out I realized too late that I had underestimated how quickly the search would be on. The men were on me quickly as I tried to flee, and they dragged me screaming back to the car.

“Thought you could escape, did you? There’s no escaping goddess Nora.” Anne told me as they jammed me into the back seat of the car. Anne ordered them to take me back to the house and watch me carefully and then she got out and went to the other car.

One slave drove, and the other two rode on either side of me in the back seat. Once we were back at the house they took me down to the room in the basement that I’d been thrown in the first time. I sat sobbing on the edge of the bed as I awaited my sister’s return. I heard voices outside the room several times, and Anne stopped to check in on me once, but it was two hours before my sister finally arrived home. I bet Anne just couldn’t wait to tell her what I had done.

Once more I heard voices and then Nora strode into the room. She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt with a deep neck that barely covered her huge mounds. She looked really angry. I was terrified.

“So you thought you could get away from me, did you?” Nora said to me, giving me an evil look.

“And I was just beginning to think that you’d adjusted to being my servant. If you were any other slave and I found you’d tried to escape, I might just kill you. But since you’re my sister, I’m going to let you continue to serve me. You still have to learn your lesson somehow, though. Bring in the girl.” Nora ordered.

It was Jessica! They must have waited at the store and captured her. I watched as two of my sister’s slaves dragged my friend into the room. She struggled as they forced her down onto her knees in front of Nora. It was horrible to see my best friend get dragged into this. What had I done?

“Push her down onto her back.” Nora commanded.

The slaves made her lay back as Nora wished so that she was lying on her back with her legs pinned awkwardly under her.

“Pam! Who are these people? What’s going on here?” Jessica cried out to me.

“Since I’ve decided to let you continue as my servant, I’ll give your punishment to this girl.” Nora smiled at me.

Jessica continued to struggle in vain as Nora stepped over her. Positioning herself carefully, Nora squatted down, lowering her round ass towards Jessica’s face. Jessica began to say something, but her pleas were cut off as Nora sat on her face. I watched in horror as Jessica began to struggle fiercely as she smothered in the soft flesh of Nora’s asscheeks.

“Goddess Nora, please. I’ll do anything you want, don’t hurt Jessica. She never did anything to hurt you. Please let her up.” I pleaded with Nora.

“No slave, I think this is just what you need to learn your lesson.” Nora laughed as she rubbed her ass in Jessica’s face.

I watched as Jessica’s struggles began to grow weaker. Nora just continued to squat over her, smothering her with her ass.

“Please goddess Nora, I’ll do whatever you want!” I begged.

Nora just began to laugh. Her huge breasts shaking as she laughed at me.

“You’ll do anything I want, anyway! And you can forget about your friend. She’s worshipping my ass, and I don’t think she even wants up. Think of the honor I’m granting her, letting her kiss my ass. It’s your fault you know. Because of you, this girl is going to die kissing my ass.” Nora explained to me. Jessica was barely moving now. I struggled at my captors, but I was unable to break free of their grasp. I watched in horror as Jessica’s body gave one last twitch, and then stopped moving altogether. Nora had actually done it. She had sat on Jessica’s face until she smothered to death. I began to sob uncontrollably as I thought about what I had done. If I hadn’t called Jessica she would never have been dragged into this, she never would have died.

Getting up off of Jessica’s lifeless face, Nora told two of the men to get rid of the body and her car. I tried to control my tears, but I just cried even harder as I watched them carry her limp body from the room.

“Stop crying and get over here.” Nora ordered me.

I slowly got up and knelt crying in front of her. She had won. I was hers.

“You know Pam, you’re really a pathetic little wretch.” Nora told me.

She reached down and grabbed my tits, squeezing them painfully.

“I said stop crying. Look at these pathetic little things. You almost look like a boy!” She laughed at me, twisting even harder.

Jolted by the pain, I managed to reduce my tears to a muffled sniffling. Nora stepped closer, pushing her crotch in my face. I tilted my head to look up at her as she spoke, but all I could see was the undersides of her massive breasts. I couldn’t even see her face! Nora must have felt me looking up. Using both hands she cradled her massive globes above me, softly squeezing them.

“Now these, these are the tits of a goddess.” She gloated.

And I had to agree, she was beautiful. I wished I had her huge chest. I wished I had her power, that I was the one in control. But it was Nora that had it all, and she was enjoying every minute of my humiliation.

“Let her go.” She ordered, and I was released.

“Undo my top.”

My tears drying now, I moved like a zombie. I was totally cowed. I just got to my feet and stood before her. She stood imperiously, hands on her hips, watching me haughtily. Her shirt had buttons down the front. It was straining so tightly that I had a difficult time undoing the buttons, but finally I had them all free. Nora lifted her arms and I pulled the shirt off altogether. Now I was face to face with her massive chest, barely restrained by a huge bra. There was a small wet circle of her milk showing at each nipple, and I could already smell that wonderful aroma.

“Now the bra.”

The bra was fastened in back, and I carefully undid it and freed her confined breasts. Stepping back in front of her, I found myself attracted against my will to her huge tits.

“Lift them, feel what you don’t have.” She ordered, knowing that I was being affected.

Following her orders I cupped the undersides of her softball sized globes and gently hefted them. The tiny bit of her milk that dribbled from each of her nipples was enough to excite in my body the memory of my previous experiences with her milk. I found myself being drawn to her chest. As I touched those perfect globes I found myself wanting more and more to suckle like a child.

“You want to taste my milk, don’t you sister? You need it, you need to soothed by my power. Go ahead, drink from my tit.” She urged me.

I couldn’t hold out any longer, my mouth dove to her nipple. As I began to suckle, once more her power took hold of me. In an instant, the person I hated most in the world became the complete focus of my attention. Under the influence of her milk I loved her with every fibre of my being. I was like a child, helpless, eager to suckle at its mothers teat. Nora let me taste only a tiny bit of her milk before pushing my head away. Helpless before her, I sank to my knees. Looking down at me she just laughed. Even as she laughed at me, I wished only to please this omnipotent being, this goddess before me. And she knew that, she gloried in the totality of her power as she laughed at my pathetic state.

I hated my sister more than ever, but I was unable to resist her. I was just too weak. Seeing Jessica die had done something to me. Once more I was my sister’s servant, and I was completely cowed, I was Nora’s willing plaything. Day in and day out I served my sister’s every whim. It was like the will to resist her had drained out of me as Jessica’s life drained out of her. As many days passed, blending together in my memory, I was a better slave than ever.