The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Property

It happened. The world would never be the same. The property gene had isolated and synthesized and unfortunately stolen and spread throughout the world. Many scientists worried that the discovery of the property gene would lead to trouble and it had. In doing research for cancer treatment they discovered a gene that controls how woman reacted to men. At first the discovery was dismissed but then some ingenious scientists look more closely at the gene in what he did, in their research and discovered that the gene made women become submissive to men. These scientists buried their work for fear that someone use it for an evil purpose. As with most research funded by the US government it was soon discovered by the military. They saw this discovery as a way to conquer nations and promotes the military agenda for the US around the globe. Each of the research notes of the scientists and replicated the gene is quite easy to make a military deliverable version of the gene that would reacts with all women whenever they were exposed.

The military tried this new weapon of small groups of women in the effects took a few days to fully manifest themselves. The women wanted to be owned by men, this process manifested itself in that women want to be subjugated by men basically turning them into animals that could be sold, traded, or mated with anyone of their choosing. Though the military’s experiment was a success they did not see a viable weapon in the process. The research was again stuck away in a filing cabinet and for a long time was forgotten. One day a contractor was hired to review the files and delete unnecessary information. He stumbled across the property gene file and started reading it. He quickly realized that this information could change the world. He took the file home and read it cover to cover.

After he had read the file he discovered that it would be easy to replicate the military base experiment. He quickly designed a new delivery mechanism that was a simple aerosol that one could spray on unsuspecting people. After working on his new delivery mechanism he had perfected it. He took into a mall and released the property gene into the ductwork of the malls heating and cooling system. Then he walked away and waited to see what would happen. For three days nothing happened that on the fourth day news started appearing about women wanting to be owned by men. He knew his experiment had been a success. His next step was enabling the gene to self replicate itself and spread by human breathing. This took longer than he had expected but after two years of hard work and many missteps he finally succeeded. He went back to the same mall and rereleased the gene, he also did this at other malls in the area. He figured it would take about three weeks for the gene to spread around North America and an additional four weeks to spread globally.

Martin had just returned from a trip to Los Angeles, his wife was going to pick him up to the airport. When you landed she had left in a message on his cell phone, telling him to get a taxi home. He did as instructed and soon was home to find his wife in bed, naked, and begging for him to make love to her. She had shaved her pussy, and had a large dildo in her cunt. She was moaning fuck me. Martin did not have to be asked twice. Quickly he was naked and had his cock in her pussy and letting her know that he was in charge. After about 20 min. of great hot sex his wife having multiple orgasms he finally let his cum squirt from his cock into her waiting pussy. She squealed as she felt his hot cum fill her pussy all the way. When she could tell he was done she slid down his chest and slipped her mouth over his cock and licked it clean.

Wow that was amazing he said. What brought that on, you were so hot you could not get enough of me. She responded “I want you know that I am yours”, he replied “I know that”. She said “no I am really yours I belong to you, you are a master you own me and I am your property”. Martin looked at her curiously and wondered about what she just said. “What do you mean I’m your property?” Martin asked. She replied “I belong to you I am a piece of property I need to be your property I need you to control me to tell me what to do and make sure that I do it.” Martin looked dumbfounded he was not sure what to say or do after a long silence he stated “you mean, you will do anything I tell you to do?” Jenna replied “yes anything!”

Martin sat there and looked at his wife for a few minutes. He just stared at her not sure what to say next. Then he spoke carefully choosing his words “so you will obey every command I give you?” Jenna replied “I will be happy to.” “So let’s try this out” said Martin. “For the next day you cannot wear any underwear at all, do you understand?” Jenna look at him and said “are you sure that’s all, you own me please tell me what to do and I will do it.” “Okay you asked for it, turnover.” Martin stated. At that Jenna turnover on her stomach at which time Martin got out the lubricant it started caressing her anus with a lubricant until she was slick inside and out. Martin then positioned his cock by her anus and grabbed her hips and with one thrust shoved his cock into her ass. She screamed as his cock penetrated her ass. Martin asked “are you still my property, we still obey everything I tell you to do?” “Whimpering” Jenna replied “always”. Martin slowly pulled his cock back and forth in her anus he then told her to use a dildo and shove it into her pussy which she complied. He continued ramming his cock in and out of his wife’s anus. While she moved the dildo in and out of her pussy.

She was writhing in ecstasy and pain all at the same time. She wanted to cum but he would not let her. Martin was beginning to understand that she truly was and wanted to be his property. As he pumped her anus with his cock she exploded in an orgasm. Martin joined her soon after filling her anus with his hot cum. When he was done he ordered her to lick his cock clean. She quickly complied and seemed to enjoy it completely. He then told her to get up go to the shower and get clean. He joined her and had her wash his entire body. Afterwards while they both dressed Martin watch closely to see if she will put on any underwear, Jenna didn’t. He was quite amazed that she actually listen to him.

As a contractor who’d stolen watched while his property spray and its effects slowly spread over the whole world he wondered what would happen. It soon became apparent that new laws would have to be passed that things would have to be different. Many female scientists had try to find a cure for the property gene but soon it became apparent that they could not because once they were infected all they wanted was to be owned by a man. So the property laws went into effect. All women had 90 days to become the property of a man after that they would will be rounded up and sold at public auction. The news was abuzz about the new laws and many people said this would be the end of the of the world. But, it would not lead to an era of peace and tranquility that the world had never known.

The new laws stated that all women belongs to men and can be traded, sold, bred, just as you would any thorough bred horse. One of the outcomes of the gene was that it also affected men. Men now, could have multiple orgasms, and wanted to own women but treat them with a new level of respect. They were treated as a fine resource or a rare car. The instance of abuse, neglect, or general disregard of women reduced to almost nothing. It was amazing to see how men wanted to take care of women and be their protectors. Martin was no different than the rest of the men on the earth.

It was about 25 days into the 90 days when women could choose who owned them. Martin was at a local store when he saw Michelle. Michelle was about 5 feet tall had dark brown hair and was on the pudgy side. Her breasts were about a 38F cup in size. Her brown hair was streaked with blue and red highlights. When Martin saw her he could not help but stare. He went to her checkout line to complete his purchases and begin to talk with her, he commented on her hair and how he liked it. Michelle replied “that she did it to spite her parents who were very controlling of her.” As she and Martin continued to talk about many different things she realized there was a long line forming behind him. Martin suddenly blurted “will you be my property?” Michelle stared at him not sure what to say and asked him one question “Will you love me?” “Yes!” Martin replied. “Then I will be your property.” Michelle replied. Martin gave her his address and told her to come there when she was finished her shift at her job. Michelle smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips and told him that he would not regret his decision. Martin walked away smiling.

As he got into his car, he suddenly remembered that he already had a wife and one what would she think about him bringing Michelle home as his property. As he drove home he became very nervous and scared and thought of turning back into Michelle that he could not own her. But, thinking about her breasts and what they would feel like an taste like. His mind ran wild at what his wife would say when he got home. What he did not know was that there was already another woman at his house talking to his wife about becoming his property.

When he got to his house he saw a car in the driveway and for moment he was relieved. Martin walked into the front door and saw Julie sitting on the couch. She was a good friend of his wife’s. Julie was crying, Martin not sure what to do try to sneak past the women. Jenna saw Martin and told them over to the couch. Martin sighed, and said okay and ambled over to the couch and sat next to his wife. His wife explained that Julie’s husband didn’t want her didn’t want any woman. Julie did not know what to do or where to go. She had been kicked out of her house with her two children. She was a homeless and scared. Jenna asked “Martin, we you let Julie become your property?” Martin looked at his wife more dumbfounded than before and asked “you want me to take her as property?” “Yes” replied his wife. “Do you know what that means?” Martin stated. “Yes I do” Jenna replied. “Okay remember you asked for this.” Martin stated. Martin look at Julie and asked Julie if she was okay with this. Julie nodded her head in a meek manner stating that she was okay with this. Martin sighed again and went for the phone. Martin called Julie’s husband and asked if he could take Julie to be his property? To this Julie’s husband stated that he would sign the documents making Julie Martin’s.

Soon enough, Julie’s husband had dropped off the paperwork making Julie Martin’s property. Martin now wanted to make sure that Julie felt taking care of and part of the family. Just as Julie’s husband was leaving Michelle came to the door and asked for Martin. Both Julie and Jenna looked at Michelle and asked what she wanted of Martin. “I am his property” she replied. Janet and Julie looked at Martin as Martin looked back at them sheepishly saying he wanted to tell them but didn’t know how and that he forgotten to tell them when the Julie matter became front and center. Martin took Jenna into their bedroom and told Jenna that he wanted Michelle to be his property. Jenna stated “if it makes you happy it makes me happy.” Martin felt relief at his wife’s words. His wife then stated that he needed to take ownership of both Julie and Michelle.

Martin looked at Jenna and asked “what do you mean?” “You need to talk ownership of Julie and Michelle, they are yours and you need to make them both feel like they are yours!” Michelle replied. Martin was still giving his wife an odd look when she continued " you really don’t know what I am telling you do you” “No” Martin stated. “Well then I will just have to show you won’t I.” Michelle continued. Martin was still confused as what she meant but it was better to find later out than pursue looking stupid now. Later that evening after all the kids had been put to bed, a task that much longer due to the addition of Julie’s kids. There were now five children in the house, Jenna and Martin three kids and Julie’s two. Getting them all too sleep was not easy as they viewed it a big sleep over. This reminded Martin that tomorrow he need to contact his work and add all his new property to his health insurance plan.

The property laws had been fought by both men and women as unconstitutional, slavery, bondage and many other reasons, even religious groups that has been previously divergent in views came together to fight the laws being proposed, yet as the gene took hold among more and more of the population and the changes that in wrought in the way both men and women thought the passage of the laws were inevitable. There were not just US laws these were global laws. A special UN session was called to make laws that were the same throughout the world and for the first time the UN actually produced a globally binding pact between all nations. The property amendment as it was know globally was not any different from the US law just a different name, It made it a crime to steal women, sell women you did not have legal title to, not do anything injurious to them. The fact that the property gene also affected men helped to make these laws far easier to enforce. Ye, it surprised many that some men just did not want to own women. This was rarely an issue as most men wanted more than one.

One of the new laws was then females under the age of seventeen could not be bought, sold or bred. They could be given in ownership free of charge, yet could not be bred or mated prior to their seventieth birthday. Any man found breaking this law was immediately executed by public hanging. At first the number of cases was considered high, yet, very quickly the numbers dropped to almost untraceable. Men wanted to take care of women and especially their daughters. Abuse or women and children soon became very rare and often it was woman against women and not adult against child.

Martin sighed as he sat down to catch his breath from the long days events. He wasn’t sure how he had gone from one wife to basically having three and two additional children. As he sat there he nodded off to sleep and woke up to Jenna calling him to bed. Finally he thought I can get some rest. As he walked into his bedroom he saw Jenna, Julie, and Michelle all on his bed in sexy lingerie. He stopped cold in his tracks, his mouth wide open not sure if he should run out of the room or jump into his bed. Jenna spoke” Come here honey, you need to claim what is yours and let them know that they are your property and that you truly want then to be yours.” Martin still stood there stunned by the sight before him. He saw three beautiful women in his bed all wearing sexy clothing telling him that there were his. As he didn’t move Jenna came over and grabbed his had and led him to the bed. She had him sit down on the bed and she slowly undressed him. Michelle and Julie were quick to join in taking his shirt off, his pants off, and finally his underwear. Martin’s cock was fully erect and bulging bright red. His cock knew what it wanted, just one of these women’s pussy.

As Martin realized that he was naked Michelle was the first to make a move. She came up to Martin and whispered in his ear “fuck me, I want to carry your baby, make me yours and I will please you every night of your life” Martin sighed and his cock went limp, he looked at Jenna and stated” do you want to tell them or should I?” Jenna went on” Martin had a vasectomy a year ago, he cannot get you pregnant” Julie looked at Martin and immediately and wicked smile came across her face. She move Michelle aside and grabbed his cock and started sucking on it. Martin’s cock quickly responded and was just as hard as before and before he knew what was happening Julie was lower her pussy over Martin’s cock. As his bulging member slowly slid into Julie wanting cunt Jenna strip off her lingerie and pushed her tits into Martin’s mouth. He was now fucking one woman while sucking on another tits. He was in Heaven.

Michelle sat on the edge of the bed looking very neglected and it took all of Martin’s abilities to reach over and touch her hand. She looked at him and then he touched her cheek and let his hand drift down to her tits. As he caressed her tits through her lingerie he noticed that the fabric got went. Michelle blushed and stated “ My tits produce milk if they get touched too much.” Martin replied “bring them here and I will be glad to suck the milk out of them.” “You want to suck on my tits and drink my milk?”Michelle asked questionably. “Most men I have dated found it disgusting” she continued. “Well I don’t, now bring me a tit to milk I am thirsty and you are just the women to satisfy that craving” Martin commanded. Michelle did not need to be told twice and very quickly she was naked with one of her huge tits in Martin’s mouth and the other in Jenna’s mouth.

Julie was still pumping up and down on Martin’s cock and soon had orgasmed more than once and Martin could tell she was getting tired. Martin pulled Julie head down to his and asked “can I cum inside of you?” Julie head bobbed an enthusiastic yes. Martin grabbed her hips and shoved his cock deep into her pussy. His cock was bulging so much that he penetrated her cervix which made her have a mind blasting orgasm. He then released he cum into her waiting womb and filled her up to the point that it came flowing out of her pussy. Michelle and Jenna were very quick to start lapping up the mix of juices flowing from Julie’s pussy. As Julie collapsed onto Martin he told her that he loved her and was very glad she belonged to him now. Julie kissed Martin with more passion and love than she had ever kissed another man. As Julie slid off Martin onto her side Michelle very quickly popped Martin’s cock into her mouth. Martin’s cock responded just as it had done with Julie earlier and become rock hard again. Jenna looked surprised as Martin had never been able to recover that quickly before, usually it took him a full day to recover before he could perform again.

Another side effect of the property gene was that men could now had multiple orgasms in a row and the more sex they had usually the bigger their cock would get. Nine inches was no longer uncommon for a man with multiple women. Martin was no exception here.

As his cock become fully hard Michelle looked at him and Martin know what that look was nodded his head and Michelle sat up and impaled herself on Martin cock. She didn’t move slowly at all, she bounced up and down on his cock until she had at least two orgasms and the stated loudly “fuck me, cum in me, I am yours and your slut forever” to which Martin responded by grabbing her hips and again piercing her cervix and filling her womb with is baby making juices. Michelle soon was sliding off Martin and Julie and Jenna were quick to suck up the juices from Michelle’s pussy and Martin’s cock until both were clean as a whistle.

As Martin was coming off his two massive ejaculations he grabbed one of Michelle’s tits and began to drink from it in massive gulps. Her milk was sweet yet with a tang of saltiness. It was delicious he thought to himself. As he continued to drink he felt Michelle’s tit being removed and a different tit replacing it. He opened his eyes and saw Julie tit in his mouth, as he continued to suck on her tit milk started to flow, her milk was more creaming and thicker, yet had the same sweet to salty ratio as Michelle’s tits milk.

What he didn’t notice was how hard his cock was getting again until he realized that Jenna was on top of his pumping her pussy on his cock. With the new size of his cock she quickly came three times and when Martin could hold it no longer he emptied his load into her. All four of them lay in bed flush and very happy with the nights events. Jenna slowly commented that they would need to do this many more times and that she was never happier than now sharing her husband with two other women. They all nodded in agreement and slipped off to sleep.

Martin woke up with a raging hard on and could not figure out why, as he slowly become fully awake he could tell someone was sucking on his dick. He lifted the covers to see Michelle giving him one of the best blow jobs he had ever received. She looked up at him and winked and then pulled the covers back down. As she continued to suck on his cock he started to caress Julie’s face. She moved a little but did not stir beyond that. Martin moved his hands down to her tits and started to fondle her nipples. As he fondled them they began to leak. As her breasts engorged themselves Julie stirred enough to tell what was happening. She stated “you started them leaking now you have to fix it” Martin gladly starting suckling on her tits as the milked flowed into his mouth his cock started to ache like it was going to explode any moment. He grabbed Michelle head and held it still as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth and very soon he released his load into her waiting throat. He could hear her lap up his cum from off his dick and she said “thank you” Martin now feeling very awake got out of bed and started to walk toward the shower when he heard Julie say “don’t I get some” Jenna walked in saying not right now your youngest is crying and needs to be nursed. Julie started “motherhood calls” Michelle cut in”I can nurse her if you don’t mind and then you can have some of that” pointing at Martin’s cock which was quickly regain strength. Jenna said “you will have to share him with me Julie!” Julie nodded at Michelle and Jenna. Michelle got up and dressed and walked over to where little Amy was lying in her crib, crying and wanting to be fed. Amy was only three months old.

Amy did not recognize Michelle and so squirmed somewhat when Michelle picked her up. Once Michelle had pulled out her breast though and put it near Amy mouth, she latched right on and suckled hungrily. Amy was soon full and wanted to sleep some more so Michelle put her back into her crib and left the room. She walked back to the bedroom and could hear Martin pounding someone’s pussy really hard. As she walked into the room Martin was just sitting on the edge of the bed as Julie was stuffing Jenna’s pussy with a huge black dildo and Michelle could tell that Jenna was loving it. She quickly took all her clothes off and walked over the Julie and started to lick Julie’s pussy.

Michelle could eat pussy almost as well as she could suck dick. It was not long before Julie screamed out with a thrashing orgasm and squirted her juices all over Michelle’s face. Jenna watching what was happening beg for Michelle to eat her out too, Michelle was happy to oblige. Soon enough Jenna was climaxing harder than she had ever before and she slump down on the bed almost passing out from the strength of the orgasm. Martin watched all this in amazement. His once very heterosexual wife was now bi and loved ever minute of it. It was good that his now three wives as he referred to them could satisfy each other when he was not around.

As he watched his dick got harder and harder, he also noticed it was getting thicker and longer, he was now almost 12 inches long and five inches around. He was as big if not bigger than the dildo Julie had been using on Jenna. His dick wanted some action and he had being eyeing Michelle’s ass. He stood up walked over to the vanity and got some lubricant, he then walked back to Michelle and pushed her onto her belly and said hold still I want your ass and I am going to have it. Michelle squealed with delight as she raised her ass. Martin liberally rub the lubricant into her ass hole and on her ass cheeks. Julie knowing what was going to happen grabbed some of the lubricant and rubbed it into Martin’s dick. He and Michelle were both soon well lubricated and he positioned his dick right by her anus and was about to slowly penetrate her ass when she thrust back her ass onto his cock. Martin was not ready for this yet his massive dick slid right into her wanting ass. Her ass felt great as he started to pump her ass with his big dick. He knew he could not hold out much longer being squeezed by her tight ass on his member so he stopped moving. Jenna took this as a signal and started to lick Michelle’s pussy. She did this with such abandon that Michelle was trying very hard to cum but soon Jenna ministrations on Michelle’s pussy took their toll and Michelle came hard and fast. When she came her ass squeezed and pumped Martin dick into a powerful orgasm of his own and he flooded her ass with his cum.

Life continued on, what once was considered illicit behavior only done for porn movies was now becoming an everyday occurrence for many couple around the globe. Most man now had two, three and some even six or seven wives as most men referred to their property as. Most women had become bisexual taking and receiving love from both their owners and their owners other property. Things legally were still being worked out especially among girls just turning seventeen. Any girl under the age of seventeen was automatically the property of her father and if she had no father than the closest male relative over the age of eighteen. When this was not a viable option then the state would place them into adoptive families. There was a waiting list for men who would adopt fatherless girls. Though to be considered you had to have at least two other pieces of property of mating age before they would allow you to adopt a female under the age of seventeen and then also you could not bred with that female until she was at least nineteen and then only if the state found you had viable means of support. This stopped a lot of men who just wanted young girls as property. The state wanted men who would raise girls to become good mothers and caretakers not just objects to own.

This was one of the funny outcomes of the property gene, the world did not devolve into a sex a-washed waste land. Men cared for their property and in turn their property took care of them. Women could hold jobs and do most anything as long as their owners agreed to it. Most men wanted their property to be well educated, loving and caring women. The only major job change was that women were barred from military service completely. Men wanted so badly to protect women that if a single women was discovered on a battlefield then no man would fight another man they all wanted to make sure the woman was OK and make sure she was well taken care of. This wanting to take care of women very quickly eliminated most strife or wars occurring throughout the world. The world became peaceful. There was suddenly money to help third world nations out of poverty, reduce disease and in general promote general well fare of all.

Martin’s life seemed complete, he had three beautiful women that were his completely and totally. All five of his children were getting along and had made the adjustment to having three moms without issue. Martin was scheduled to back on the rode again the next sunday and he would be gone for two weeks to Texas. He was not looking forward to the trip and would miss his new family a lot. There were some very positive changes in the lives of both Julie and Michelle, both now felt connected and loved by someone. They also felt they had a true family that would support then and believe in them. Michelle still was a little on the wild side and like her hair different colors but beyond that she settled in nicely to family life. She continued to work and help support the family and because of her calmer attitude she had been given a promotion at work. Jenna had wanted to work outside the home for sometime and now with Julie living them she could. Jenna only worked mothers hours yet it gave her such an increased sense of self and so she was much more loving and patient with herself and everyone in the house. Julie became the stay at home mom she had always wanted to be. Julie and Michelle took turn nursing little Amy, Michelle being a night owl took the late feeding shifts while Julie took the early morning shift. Little Amy never seemed to mind nursing from two different mothers and would go to both of them equally.

The day came for Martin to depart and it was tears all round. Non of the three women seemed to know what to do with themselves without Martin around—a side effect of the property gene. Martin gave each of them specific instructions of what to do. He gave them the ability to function without him their and to take care of each other. They grinned about taking care of each other. They had figured that part out just fine. They dropped Martin off at the airport and went home. As Martin got to his hotel room he thought that next time he travels he will take one of them with him and then he will rotate to each one on each new trip he takes.

Back at the home the first week went by with a flurry of activity, the three women all wanted to rearrange the house and get it properly situated for the new living style they had. With Michelle and Jenna’s additional income they where able to make the changes they wanted. The first being a bigger bed. Out went the queen size bed and in came a california deluxe bed. It filled the entire wall of their bedroom and so the only way on or off the bed was from the bottom of the bed. The women didn’t care though. After the bed was delivered and the kids were all in bed Michelle stated “Julie you pussy is mine” as she grabbed Julie and threw her unto the bed. Julie pretended like she wanted to escape but secretly she liked being dominated. Jenna held down Julie’s hands as Michelle roughly pulled Julie’s pants off and started sucking on her pussy. Julie whimpered” suck me harder, make me cum, I need to cum” Michelle soon had Julie on her third orgasm when Jenna said” I want a turn” at which point Michelle tackled Jenna and torn her shirt open and ravished Jenna’s tits which had become sore and swollen as of late. Julie not want to be left out pulled off Jenna’s pants and enjoyed herself on Jenna’s pussy. Jenna orgasmed quickly and quickly turned the tide on Michelle and was groping Michelle’s nipples and clit. Michelle was in heaven and soon capitulated to Jenna and the big black dildo. All three women were sucking, fucking, fingering, and in pleasuring each other to the point of exhaustion. It wasn’t long before Monday rolled around again and they all knew Martin would be home on Friday. They started making plans on how best to get him to make love to all three of them at once.

The kids were at school and Julie was sitting in a chair reading a story to the older of her two girls, Leslie, while nursing Amy when the doorbell chimed. Not expecting anyone Julie was caught off guard and peered through the window to see it was two women at her door. She put Amy into the crib and had Leslie sit on the couch and she then went to answer the door. As she opened the door she saw more clearly that both women looked scared and had been crying. Julie asked cautiously what they wanted. They both blurted out” Does Martin live here?” Julie responded “Yes he does, what can I do for you?” The replied again in unison “We need him to protect us.” Julie could tell they were sincere so she let them in. As she sat them down on the couch she asked them to explain more. Sarah replied looking scared as she began to speak” I have run away from my owner” Julie looked shocked and stated “Is that possible?” Sarah continued” I did not think it was but he has been beating me and my kids, I went to the police and they would not believe me.” Julie interrupted her “you have children with you, where?” Bridget answered”Yes, we do.” looking more scared than ever. Julie stood up walking to the door and commanding them “don’t leave them out there bring them inside” Both Sarah and Bridget were taken aback by Julie’s forceful attitude and quickly followed Julie outside to there car. Julie noticed the plates on the car were from the other side of the country. Julie saw four kids in the car all under five years of age and she open the car door and looked at the kids. They had bruises up and down their arms and legs. Julie was shocked as she knelt down and talked very softly to the kids—“You are safe now, no one will every beat you again, why don’t you come inside and I will get you all a treat to eat.” At the mention of food all the kids jumped out of the car and looking up at Sarah and Bridget ran into the house. Julie continues” We need to get your car into the garage” Quickly Bridget drove the car into the garage.

Sarah and Bridget continued their story of abuse, neglect, and how finally something snapped in both of them and while their owner had been at work then ran away and drove as far and as fast as they could. Julie asked how they came here to Marin’s house. Bridget replied “Sarah dated Martin in high school and he always treated nicely and once we had ran away we did not know where to go” Sarah continued “ We were women on the run, and if we got caught we would be returned to our owner and he would have likely killed us. We have a common friend in Virginia but we could not stay there because my owner know’s him and where he live. He gave my Martin’s address. We drove and drove and with what little money we had we saved everything for gas and a little food for the children.” Julie was aghast at the story she was hearing. She then got up and went to the phone. Both Bridget and Sarah were about to run out the house when Julie told them it would be OK and that she was calling Jenna another on of Martin’s properties. She stated “Martin calls us his wives and you are right Sarah, Martin is very caring, yet unfortunately his is away on business right now and unreachable.” Sarah and Bridget still looked very scared and ready to run.

Jenna answered the phone “What can I do for you Julie?” “Can you come home right now, we have an emergency and I think it will take all three of us to figure out” Julie answered. Julie gave Jenna the two minute version of the story. Jenna agreed and stated she would be right home and would call Michelle and fill her in. Sarah and Bridget looked at Julie wide eyed and asked “How can you do that?” “Do what?” Julie replied. “Act on your own without your owned direct approval!” Sarah ask directly. “Oh, that, Martin gives us lots of freedom do make our own decisions, we were worried when he left on his trip if we would be able to function without him, but we have done just fine. he checks in with us every couple of days and we all melt when we talk to him. He wants us to be happy and in return we want to make him happy” Julie answered. Bridget looked stunned “our owner never gave us that kind of freedom—it was always his way or no way at all” The three women continued sharing stories about their lives and how different they were now with the property laws.

Michelle was the first home and came through the door looking madder that bull in a rodeo. As she came in Julie walked up to Michelle and gave her a loving kiss on the lips which worked to calm Michelle way down. After Julie was finished giving Michelle a nice long kiss Michelle asked where Sarah and Bridget where. Julie answered” They are downstairs playing with their kids” Julie continued “I have also called Dr. Hewitt to come look at the kids—they are pretty badly beaten” Michelle started to look mad again when Jenna came through the door. Jenna was the oldest of the three women and often took charge when it was just the three of them. Jenna ask Michelle to calm down as there would be time enough to get mad and even, at this Michelle backed down. The three of them walked downstairs and Jenna recognized Sarah from Martin high school yearbook. Jenna walked over to Sarah” I have heard about you from Martin, you are the only girl he every dated that he wished he could go back and apologize for anything he did wrong to you.” Sarah blushed”thank you”. Jenna then asked Sarah and Bridget to explain what had happened in detail as Julie wrote everything down. After Sarah was finished Jenna asked Bridget to do the same. It was very hard for Jenna, Julie and Michelle listen to what Sarah and Bridget had gone through. Their experience with Martin had been one of love and trust and pain and abuse like Sarah and Bridget had gone through.

Soon Jenna’s kids got home from school and saw four new kids to play. Before long Sarah and Bridget’s kids were running around the house like they lived there. Sarah commented that she had not seen her kids laugh and play since the property laws had passed and a smile formed across her face as she relaxed for the first time in days. All five women were in precarious spot as two had left their owner without permission and three of them were harboring fugitives wanted by their owner. The five women kept a low profile that entire week not wanting to bring any attention to the six extra people now staying with them. The hardest person to deal with was Jenna’s four year old. He wanted to tell everyone about his new best friend, Sarah’s oldest boy was just three day older and the two boy’s were inseparable.

Friday day came and as the time to collect Martin approached all plans of a all night love fest were put aside and Jenna went alone to get Martin at the airport. Martin’s plane landed and he called Jenna on her cellphone telling where in the pickup lane he was waiting. When she got there he was surprised by her sedate demeanor. “What’s up, Jenna?” Martin asked. “I figured you would be all over me and definitely wearing something a little more revealing” he continued. Jenna replied “We had planned that but something came up that is a little more pressing.” Jenna told the tale of Martin first week gone and then how Sarah “Sarah from highschool” Martin interrupted. “Yes” Jenna replied. She told Martin everything and finished the story just as they pulled up in front of the house. Martin sat there a little while thinking about seeing Sarah again after all these years and what he would say or do.

Martin got out of the car as his kids all came running up wanting hugs and kisses. Looking at Jenna with the why are the kids still up she replied “I told you its been a crazy week and we are glad you are home” Martin was not sure if he was glad to be home but here he was and now he needed to get this craziness under control. As he walked into the house he saw Sarah sitting there talking to Michelle who upon seeing Martin walked up and gave him a big kiss to which Martin reciprocated and squeezed her ass nice and hard they way she liked it. Sarah eyes shifted away from the loving scene not knowing what her life had in store for her or her kids if they even had a life anymore. The past five days had been the happiest in a long time for her children and she did not want that to end.

Martin looked at Sarah and said come give me a hug. Sarah immediately, walked over and gave Martin the warmest hug should could give anyone. Martin whispered in her ear “don’t worry your home now” Sarah feel to her knees crying. Michelle hit Martin in the shoulder “What did you do to her she was fine a minute ago?” Sarah looked up at Michelle and Michelle knew what Martin had told her. Michelle could see the love in her eyes, it was the same love that she saw in both Jenna and Julie’s eyes when they talked about Martin. Bridget heard Sarah crying and came running into the room and was about to punch Martin for hurting Sarah when Sarah stopped crying “He did not hurt me, he just made me so happy that I started to cry” Bridget was confused “don’t worry Bridget, you will understand soon enough” They all sat around talking long into the night when Martin stood up and stated “I will call you know who in the morning and take care of everything, now all of you go to bed and sleep—yes sleep, no hanky panky until this is dealt with” All the women followed Martin’s order with question and went to bed. Martin stayed awake a little longer thinking about his predicament. He want to own Sarah and had promised her as much, yet, could he now deliver on the promise.

The next morning Martin called his friend in Virginia and asked how to get hold of Sarah’s owner. His friend gave him the number to call and also stated that he had not heard anything from him and that was surprising. Martin took this as a good sign. Martin called the number he had been given and no one answered the phone so he left a message about getting together a school reunion and not leaving the real intent of his phone call. Martin tried calling two more times that day and still no one answered. Martin asked Sarah if her owner had another number or another way to reach him. She said no, and that the only phone they had was his and he took it with him wherever he went. Martin asked where her owner worked and on Monday he called his work.

When Martin called they said he had not been at work since the previous Wednesday and that they had tried to get hold of him but to no avail and if he did not show up soon he would be fired. Martin was not sure what to make of this. Where could he be. Martin called back his friend in Virginia and asked if Sarah’s owner had showed up to which his friend replied he had not. He then asked his friend is he knew anyone else that knew Sarah’s owner. He replied that his parents where dead but he had a sister that lived in California but he did not know how to get hold of her. Martin sighed, this was getting more complex by the day. Martin asked Sarah about her owner’s sister and she stated that she knew about her but had never met her and that her owner and her owners sister were not on speaking terms.

Martin started calling everyone in California with the correct names as Sarah owner’s sister. He continued calling people all week long with no luck. A week and a half had gone by since Martin had returned home and it had not been easy. The tension level in the house was rising and something had to break. The phone rang and Martin’s oldest son answered it “ Hello this is Max, how can I help you” Max stated politely. This is Kathy, Rob’s sister is there a Martin there?” Kathy responded. “Hold on while I get him for you” Max said. Kathy could hear Max yell for his dad laughing at how her boys do the same thing. Martin picked up the phone “This is Martin” Kathy went onto explain that she was Rob’s sister, Rob was Sarah’s owner. “What do you mean was?”Martin asked. “Rob killed himself last Wednesday” Kathy replied. Kathy went onto explain that Martin had not been himself for a few years and that they had had a falling out and last Wednesday he called me out of the blue and told me that his life was over. I tried to find out why but he wouldn’t tell me and then he hung up the phone and that was the last I heard from him. I got a phone call from the police who had tracked me down to tell me my brother had killed himself—I asked if they new why and that answered they did not know. I finally got a call from the county coroner on what I wanted to do with the body. I asked him if he knew why my brother had killed himself to which he answered no but that he was not going to live much longer anyway. I asked him why and said he had brain cancer that had spread through his entire body. The coroner continued that he likely only had a week or two before he became immobilized by it.

Kathy went on stating that he had likely had the brain tumor for a number of years before he died and that it probably explained his mood shift and our falling out. Kathy had tears in her eyes and Martin could tell she was sad about losing her brother without reconciling. After a minute or so of silence Kathy started calling his friends to tell about what had happened. When I got to his friend in Virginia he asked me to call you, so here I am calling you. “So what can I do for you Martin?” Kathy voice suddenly turned cold. Martin asked if she knew that Martin was married and had three kids and had recently taken another women as property (wow, this was not a statement Martin ever thought he would make) to which Kathy responded “No, he has a wife and I have nieces and nephews!” Martin continued telling Kathy about Sarah and Bridget and their four kids and everything that had occurred over the past five years. Kathy’s voice softened “sorry for my tone, my brother was very mean the past few years and so far most people I have talked to only want something from him, yet you have given a piece of him back to me” Martin continued that Sarah and Bridget were now staying at his house and wanted to know who would is there owner now? Kathy said “ I guess my husband would be, he is the closest male living relative to Rob. We are the last two alive in our line.” Martin knew he needed to tread very carefully, so he tried a different tack. “Kathy I am very sorry about Rob’s death, will there be a funeral?” “No, I am having him cremated and then shipped to me were I will spread his ashes over the sea” Kathy responded. “Would you like us to come when you spread his ashes” Martin asked. “Will you bring my nieces and nephew’s” Kathy asked excitedly. “I would be glad to.” Martin replied. “One more question, does your husband want ownership of Sarah and Bridget—I know this is a difficult time so think about and let me know?” Kathy thought about what Martin was asking and she replied “Why do you ask?”

Martin knew the law and legally they belonged to Kathy’s husband but if he did not want them Martin wanted at least Sarah and hopefully a good home for Bridget. “I just want to make sure they are well taken care of. Not to sound mean at this time of your loss but Rob had been beating his children, they are OK but it will take some time and counseling to get them through all that they have been through.” Kathy came back”I am not surprised, let me talk it over with my husband and I will let you know.” Fair enough through Martin. “Let us know when you get Rob’s ashes and we will then plan to come down” Martin stated. The phone call ended and though Martin was more at ease he wasn’t any closer to owning Sarah.

As Martin put down the phone all five women starred at him wanting to know what was going on. Martin relayed the tale to everyone and Sarah started to cry knowing that Rob’s abuse was caused by the tumor and not that he had actually chosen to become vindictive and cruel. As both Sarah and Bridget held each other and cried the faces softened as if the tension of the years melted away and they were now able to relax. Martin explained that Sarah and Bridget now belonged to Kathy’s husband but Martin was not sure if Kathy’s husband wanted them and that he had expressed to Kathy that he wanted them to be his. Both Sarah and Bridget did not know how to take this news and looked at Martin for more answers. Martin could see the concern on their face and replied “I asked, now we just need to wait and see.” He also explained the they would be going to California sometime soon to help spread Rob’s ashes over the sea and that Kathy was excited to meet her nieces and nephews.

That night Martin felt he could finally relax a little knowing that he was not harboring fugitive property anymore. That night when he crawled into bed he made move on Jenna and stated that it was about time they broke in the new bed. All three women had lust flash through their eye’s. Martin wasn’t sure if he liked the look he was getting but soon enough he was naked and making love to his three beautiful ladies. Martin commented on how Jenna’s breasts had grown while he was away to which she replied they have started leaking. Martin cracked “are you pregnant” to which he received loving punches from all three of his ladies. Martin reached out and started to caress Jenna tits which caused her to moan softly. Michelle had Martin’s cock in her pussy telling him fuck her with wild abandon with which he fully complied. They all took turns having Martins cock in their pussies and asses. By the end of the night he had orgasmed at least ten times that he could remember. Martin woke up wrapped around both Julie and Jenna with Michelle wrapped around Julie. He could smell the musky sent of sex that permeated the air and smiled as he slowly extricated himself from the menagerie of women in his bed. As he pulled on some pants and a shirt he looked back at his bed and felt devotion and love for the three women in his bed and yet a part of his heart yearned to add one more.

It was three long days before Kathy called back, Martin had been waiting for an answer about Sarah and Bridget and when the phone rang and it was Kathy he was not sure if he was ready to talk to her. Martin took the phone from his oldest son and made pleasant conversation with Kathy not sure how to ask her if her owner had made a decision. Kathy soon told him that her brothers ashes would arrive that Wednesday and could then come the following weekend to spread his ashes. Martin answered that it would be fine and they would arrive in the late afternoon on Friday. There was a silence on the phone as Martin waited for Kathy to mention Sarah and Bridget. Kathy coughed “I asked my husband about Sarah and Bridget and well” Martin’s throat tighten up as he expected the worse. “ and well” continued Kathy not sure how to tell Martin that he would have to buy them from her husband “ we have had some expenses lately and are short on money so my husband wants you to buy them from him.” Martin was quiet for a moment not wanting to sound desperate like he would any price for the two women, but in the back of his mind he knew he would. He spoke calmly “how much does he want for them?” Kathy replied not sure of Martin’s reaction to the price her husband was asking “well, well, he wants $2000 for each one.” The phone was silent on both ends, Martin was shouting for joy inside $4000 dollars for both of them, he was ready to scream yes but he knew he needed to keep his composure “that’s a lot of money, how about a barter deal and some cash?” Kathy replied “what did you have in mind?” “We are coming to your house next weekend and it will be a very full house—I will have nine kids, my three wives, Sarah and Bridget. How about I pay you three thousand dollars for the both of them and I cover all the costs you incur next weekend hosting us?” Martin stated. Kathy thought about this and asked “can you wait a minute while I ask my husband?” Martin replied “sure.” Now he had to wait and see what was going to happen. He did not have to wait long before Kathy was back on the line and stating with an enthusiastic yes that would work for them. Martin sighed a big relief and said he would bring the money with them next weekend and asked if they preferred cash or a check? Kathy quickly replied a check would be fine.

As Martin hung up the phone he was smiling from ear to ear like a little kid in a candy store, one without parents to stopping eating all the candy he could. As he walked into the living room everyone was staring at him and could it was good news. He new he could make Sarah his just yet but everything was working out they way he hoped it would. As they looked at him he asked if he could talk with Jenna for a moment alone. Jenna jumped up as everyone else’s hearts fell, they were now sure it was bad news. Jenna poked Martin and asked “what is going on?” Martin took her hand and walked her to the bedroom and shut the door behind them. “Jenna,” Martin said slowly “ want Sarah as my own and I know I already share you with Julie and Michelle so I wanted to ask your permission first before I say anything to anyone else.” Jenna had tears in her eyes “Martin, you have always been so kind and loving to me, if it will make you happy then yes, you may have Sarah as own of your pieces of property. I presume you will want her the same way you want me, Julie and Michelle?” “Yes” replied Martin softly and his kissed his wife lovingly letting her how special she was in his life. Jenna asked “ Can I tell her in our special way?” Martin looked slyly at his wife and nodded yes. She was about the run out of the room when Martin grabbed her arm “Not now though, I will not own her until next weekend when we go down to California” Jenna looked at Martin with confusion, “you mean we can’t do this tonight?” “Sorry Jenna, not until it is legal and I have proof of ownership and even then I would rather wait until we get back home to tell her and what about Bridget?”

Jenna’s face went slack, in the excitement she forgot about Bridget. Martin did not want both of them he only wanted Bridget. They needed to find a new owner for her. This posed a new problem. Would Sarah and Bridget want to be separated, not that they really had a say in it. Legally once Martin owned them he could with them as he pleased and the law would back him but Martin wanted to make sure that Bridget would be happy whomever her new owner was. Martin and Jenna walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room and Michelle stated “you aren’t flush, you mean in all that time you didn’t at least once...” Martin smiled at Michelle and then gently smacked her behind and said “I will deal with you later.” Michelle’s face lit up at this news. Martin ask everyone what they thought about going to California next weekend, the kids in the room all shouted “yes” and started running around thinking about what they would pack for their trip. The women look a little more curious and asked what was going on. Martin explained about Rob’s ashes and spreading them into the ocean. Jenna was soon figuring out how to get nine kids and six adults to California without breaking the budget. Martin had only told her that he was getting Sarah not what the cost would be. He figured he could hide that for about two weeks before she knew. He knew he would in trouble with her but then what the heck he owned her and he could tell her what to do if she got mad and she had to do it.

Thursday night came all to soon and not everyone was ready, Sarah and Bridget most of all. “What do we say to Kathy when we meet her” asked Bridget of Sarah? “You give her a hug and tell how sorry you are for her loss and then introduce her to her nieces and nephews” Sarah replied “that is what I am going to do.” They both sat on the bed they had been sharing while at Martin’s house as Sarah began to cry. “What wrong” asked Bridget? “Martin told me I was home yet I know that I belong to Kathy’s husband now and I want to belong to Martin” Sarah said between sobs. “I guess I belong to him now too, what if he does not want us?” Bridget said. They both held each other as Jenna walked into the room. “You two OK?” she asked. They both looked up and said in unison” We don’t want to be owned by Kathy’s owner” “I want to be owned by Martin” Sarah added. “What about you” Jenna said to Bridget? “I don’t know what I want, but I guess that doesn’t matter—I am property and can be sold or traded like a car” Bridget said tearfully. Jenna sat down between the two of them and asked if they could keep a secret—a big secret. They both nodded yes. Jenna spoke softly “Martin will own both of you after this weekend, I don’t know what he cooked up to get you two but he did” Both Sarah and Bridget’s faces lit up like sunshine as they both grabbed Jenna and kissed her. Jenna was taken aback but enjoyed the affection.

Sarah kissed Jenna full on the mouth and even gave her a little tongue. This surprised Sarah as she had never kissed a girl before. Jenna responded with some surprise but soon added her tongue to the kiss. Jenna was now caressing Sarah body paying attention to Sarah’s nipples. Sarah did not know what to think, she was getting turned on by another women. Sarah fumble her way to Jenna crotch and started to rub Jenna’s cunt. Bridget was caressing both Sarah and Jenna anywhere she could get her hands onto them. Jenna could not tell who was touching her where but she liked it. Jenna told Sarah to close and lock the door. Sarah stood up and walk over to the closed it and locked it. As she turned around there was Jenna and Bridget naked and kissing and licking each all over. Sarah coughed and said “wait for me.” She approached timidly and Jenna could tell this was her first time with a woman. Jenna looked at Bridget with a know eye and they both pulled Sarah onto the bed and quickly had her naked. Jenna to Sarah to relax which was easier said then done. Jenna started to caress the outside of Sarah pussy while Bridget suckled on Sarah’s tits. As Jenna motions and Bridget’s sucking increased Sarah’s body convulsed with the strongest orgasm she could remember. Sarah pussy squirted juices all over Jenna’s face and Bridget was right there to lick her face clean. Sarah asked if Jenna would show her what she did to her on Bridget. Bridget was happy to oblige and soon enough Sarah was licking and sucking on Bridget’s pussy and really enjoying herself. Soon enough Bridget orgasmed onto Sarah’s face and Sarah loved the flavor. All three women orgasmed several times that evening before they went to bed. When Jenna came to bed Martin looked at her and Jenna said “what?” “You’ve been a naughty girl haven’t you, you’ve been licking Sarah’s pussy?” Jenna looked back sheepishly “how could you tell” “A guy never forgets the smell of a women’s pussy he has eaten” Martin replied slyly. Jenna hit him lovingly and said “OK I told her, and, well, I wanted her too” Martin laughed inside himself pulled Jenna close and told her that he loved her.

The morning came soon enough and everyone piled into the bus they had rented for their California adventure. The drive to California was long, twelve hours long. When they arrived at Kathy’s house all the kids piled out and started running around. They were stir crazy from sitting all day. Kathy could hear her kids playing with someone and as she looked out the window she saw that Martin and his crew had arrived. She yelled to her husband that they were here as she ran out the front door. She ran up to Martin and introduced herself, Martin was taken aback by how young and attractive she was. Martin introduced everyone—well at least those still within sight. His boys had run off with Kathy’s kids to play and were no longer in sight. Everyone told Kathy how sorry they were for the loss of her brother Rob. As the moment fell silent as they thought of Rob and how he died Kathy’s husband came up. Kathy introduced him “This is my husband—Mike” They all shook hands and talked a bit around the bus when Mike stated “Lets get this party started” Martin knew what this meant as he started to hand bags to everyone. They got the bus unloaded and showed everyone where they would be staying. It was going to be crowded. Mike asked if it would be OK if the older kids all slept outside in a tent. All his boys and Kathy’s oldest two boys all screamed “Can we, Can we” Martin thought that would be OK. There were fifteen in Martin crew and five in Mikes so freeing up two bedrooms was going to help a lot.

Soon the kids were all playing with their new cousins running in and out of the house grabbing a hot dog here and a hamburger there. The adults were all congregated on the front porch enjoying the warm weather and clear sky’s. Mike walked up to Martin and asked “Bridget is beautiful, I have only owned one woman, how do you deal with owning three?” Martin replied”You let them run the house, you just give them direction and protection and they will love you forever.” “Wow, I don’t know if I could do it” Mike stated. “Mike, I know we made a deal about Bridget and Sarah, but lets see how the weekend goes and if you and Bridget hit it off we can change our arrangement.” Martin came back. Mike looked stunned “I could never take another women, it would destroy Kathy.” “I thought it would do the same to Jenna but she has thrived with two other women in the house, she even likes to have sex with them” Mike look at Martin with his mouth wide open. Kathy walked by “you better close that mouth before a fly lands in it” Mike did not know what to say. Martin look at Mike”think about it—go and talk with Bridget, you never know what will happen if you do not try” Mike walked over to Bridget and started talking to her. Jenna walked up “what are you doing?” Martin feigned looking shocked “me, nothing” Jenna smacked his backside as she walked away.

Before long it was time to get all the kids in bed and get everyone settled for tomorrow they were going to the beach to spread Rob’s ashes. As everyone went to bed Jenna walked up to Kathy and asked if they could talk. Kathy stated “ what can I do for you” “I want to know what Rob was like before his tumor?” Jenna asked “He was a great brother growing up, we did everything together and it wasn’t until after college that we were apart for any length of time.” Kathy responded. “He got a great job on the east coast and moved there and a few years later he just started to get mean. Then I called him to tell him I was getting married and he just exploded on me—I didn’t speak to him until they day he called me, the day he killed himself” Jenna held Kathy as she cried. After a few minutes Kathy calmed down and turn to Jenna “how do you do it?” “Do what “ Jenna asked? “How do you share your husband with Julie and Michelle” Kathy continued. “I think there are two parts to it, first Martin is very loving and supportive. Even after the property laws and property gene thing happened he was still caring and loving and supportive of me, he has never treated me like property. Second, I think the infection of the property gene in all women made me accepting of sharing Martin with additional women and to tell you a secret—I like sharing a bed with both a man and women. Women just know how to please me sexually naturally better than a man does.” Kathy looked shocked at Jenna’s statement as she continued “ don’t get me wrong, a big dick inside my pussy is a real turn on and I would not give that up for anything, but yet the gentle touch of a woman in just the right stop can be just as satisfying as any man.” Kathy stood there dumbfounded by what she was hearing and timidly asked “how did you have sex for the first time with a woman?” Jenna laughed “actually in was only about six weeks ago, in one day Martin went from being a one woman man to a three woman man. Through a series of tragic and funny events in one day I new that Martin needed more than one woman in his life, and on the first night the three of us, Julie, Michelle and I all decided in a unspoken manner that we wanted to share all the experiences of this new way of life. That night Martin made love to all three of us as we discovered what it was like to make love to a woman. It was liberating” Jenna could tell by Kathy’s stunned looked that she was not sure if Jenna was telling her the truth or not. Jenna lighting touched Kathy’s hand “have you noticed how Mike cannot take his eye’s off Bridget?” Kathy blushed “I have and that is why I am asking you, I think that Mike wants Bridget to be his.” “Does this scare you?” Jenna asked? “I thought it would but for some reason I want Mike to be happy and if he is happy then I will be happy” Kathy replied. “You see, just like Martin and I, you want his happiness before your, and I bet Mike treats you and the kids very well” Jenna said. “Yes he does” Kathy replied. Just then Martin called out to Jenna to come to bed and the two women went to bed.

Kathy walked into her bedroom and saw Mike in bed asleep and wondered what or whom he might be dreaming about. Morning came all too quickly as the kids were all up early, playing with there new friends and cousins. As there play became louder Martin woke up and went to the living room were all the kids where. He helped the get dress and have some breakfast then pushed them all outside to play so that the remaining adults could sleep a little longer. Bridget was the next adult up. She saw Martin and walked over to him and asked it they could talk. “Whats on you mind, Bridget” Martin asked? “I like Mike and I think he might like me, if he asks can I stay?” Bridget said pleadingly. “I know about your agreement with Mike, sorry, Jenna told Sarah and I, please don’t get mad at her” Martin took Bridget by the hand “I already know that she told you. If it will make you happy, Mike and I will work it out.” Bridget smiled and gave Martin a big hug. “I want you and you child to be happy, safe, and taken care of and if Mike is that man then all the better” Mike continued” Bridget felt her heart grow and a smile of contentment filled her face. “What should I do Martin?” Bridget asked? “Talk to him and Kathy and see how well you get along with both of them.” Martin responded. Kathy nodded in agreement and ran off to get ready for the day. Soon everyone was up and about and they all headed to the beach to play and spread Rob’s ashes. When then arrived at the beach Sarah and Kathy said they would like to be alone together for a few moments before they spread Rob’s ashes. Kathy told Mike to take Bridget for a walk and show her the beautiful seaside. Mike and Bridget didn’t need to be asked twice and off they went.

Sarah and Kathy walked up the beach holding each other close as the reminisced about Rob and his better days. They both loved Rob and missed him dearly and yet they also knew that in taking his own life he likely spared then all a very difficult and painful last days of his life. In the end Rob regained his love for the people he cared the most for and set the free from his abusive behavior. Martin and Jenna sat on a rock and just held each other with Julie and Michelle kept tabs on the children. Jenna asked “Do you think Bridget is going to stay her with Mike and Kathy?” Martin replied “You have been talking with Kathy haven’t you?” “Yes, we talked last night and asked about our story and told just what happened.” Kathy replied “Yes, I think she will.” Martin said. “She loves him already and is willing to give herself to him completely” he continued. “Do you think Kathy could except another woman in Mikes life?” Martin asked. “I think she will, I think though she will need a little help” Jenna said with a sly smile on her face. “What are you planning woman, wait don’t tell me then I can deny any responsibility” Martin laughed. They both sat there and held each other. Sarah and Kathy were soon waving everyone to come over to a small out cropping of rocks and as everyone gathered Kathy began to speak “I have only known most a few hours yet I love everyone of you and I am grateful to have you in my life now and forever. Rob in his death gave me not only himself back to me but gave me family, with cousins, brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews.” She stopped speaking and starting crying. Sarah put her arms around Kathy and spoke “Rob’s death is very hard for all of us yet he gave us each other as a final parting gift. He was a loving man in the beginning of his life and departed this life in the same way. Rob wherever you are, thank you.” Sarah and Kathy held each as they cried tears of sadness and joy mixed together. Kathy asked Mike and Martin if they would each take a handful of Rob’s ashes and throw as far as they could into the crashing surf. As they each approached the women, Kathy fell into Mikes arms and kissed him, and Sarah fell into Martin’s arms and kissed him. A cheer erupted among Sarah kids as they knew this meant they had a new home and they liked it. Jenna, Julie and Michelle looked at each and all laughed together that they would need a bigger house and hugged each other. Martin and Mike each grabbed big handfuls of the ashes and tossed the ashes into the ocean. Sarah and Kathy then handed everyone else and handful of Rob’s ashes and had them throw them into the ocean anywhere they wanted. Soon Rob’s ashes had been returned to the earth and everyone was hugging and crying together. As they made their way back to the Kathy and Mike’s house all the kids wanted to stay longer and not drive back the next day. At the end Martin was out voted and is was determined that they would stay through Monday and drive back on Tuesday.

Once back at the house the women busied themselves make dinner for the hungry throng and Mike asked Martin if they could talk. “I want Bridget” Mike blurted out once they were out of ear shot from everyone else. Martin replied “OK” “That’s it, you are just giving her to me” Mike stated confusingly. “She is already yours, I have not taken possession of her yet so how can I stop you.” Martin said smugly. “But what about our deal and how do I tell Kathy?” Mike asked “Well, about our deal, what do think is fair” Martin responded “If you just cover the cost of this weekend I will say we are very even and I will still owe you some” Mike said “Well” said Martin “I think that I should pay you $1500 dollars and cover the cost of the weekend and not a penny less” Mike and Martin shook hands when Mike asked “what about Kathy” Martin smiled “I think Jenna has a plan—leave this one to me, well rather the women. I will tell her to work her magic and believe me it will be magical” Mike look concerned and Martin winked back at him letting him know everything would be just fine. Martin quickly found Jenna “so what ever you are planning to get Kathy to say yes to Bridget do and do it quickly” Jenna nodded “what about you and Sarah, when are you going to make that official” as she grabbed his ass. “Don’t worry I won’t leave you out, if that is what you are worried about” Martin responded. Everyone crashed that night from both the long, emotional day and the previous late night.

Sunday morning started out slow as even the children slept in late. It wasn’t until little Amy started crying that anyone stirred. Julie got and started to nurse little Amy when Jenna soon followed. Julie asked Jenna is she could hold Amy for a moment whiled she used the bathroom. Jenna took little Amy and almost as soon as Julie left the room Amy started to cry. Jenna was tired and tried rocking Amy to calm her down but it didn’t work when she noticed that her breasts started to leak, she thought it couldn’t hurt, and pulled out her breast and Amy latched on without issue and started to nurse from Jenna. She wondered how this was possible, unless she was pregnant. That wasn’t possible, Martin had a vasectomy over a year ago and she had been with anyone else since she got married. What was going on. Julie came back in and noticed that Jenna was nursing Amy and had the same look on her face the Jenna did. “You know I just was throwing up and I have felt sick in the mornings for the past week” Julie said. Jenna looked at her “Pregnant, we must be” Julie added “but how?” “I don’t know, but we need to get some pregnancy test kits to make sure one way or the other” Jenna continued.

Everyone started coming out of their bedrooms and the kids started wanting breakfast. Jenna handed Amy back to Julie and started to feed the masses as they came into the kitchen. It was well gone noon before everyone was up and dressed for the day. The kids were running around outside playing hide and seek and soon had most of the adults mixed into the game. Jenna asked Michelle to talk with Kathy about Martin and their relationship while she would talk to Bridget. Michelle asked Kathy to go for a walk with her. The two ladies stepped out and Michelle asked “What do you think of Bridget?” “She seems very nice and is very attentive of her child and Sarah” Kathy stated “Why do you want to know?” she continued. “Well, you have seen how Mike looks at Bridget and you probably realize that Mike wants to own her” Michelle stated bluntly. “I do” said Kathy. “You may not know though that Mike will not make her his unless you give him permission to.” Michelle said “He won’t” Kathy said in a surprised tone” “No he won’t, and you want him to be happy don’t you” Michelle added. “Yes, I guess so” Kathy said. “You guess so, guess so—you will to overtly show him that you are willing to share him with Bridget.” Michelle said sternly. “So what do I need to do?” asked Kathy. “You and Bridget need to seduce him together and share him and each other all together at the same time.” Michelle stated frankly. Kathy face went white “you mean have sex with Bridget in front of Mike and then with Mike and Bridget at the same time?” Her face went flush as she continued “I don’t know if I can.” “Will you try?” asked Michelle. “I will, for mine and Mikes happiness” Kathy said resolutely. Michelle looked at Kathy skeptically and stated “ Are you sure, this is a big step and may not be easy” Kathy grabbed Michelle and while kissing full on the lips reached up under her shirt and groped Michelle’s tits. Michelle was not ready for this and tried to pull away but Kathy was keeping her close as her other hand went down Michelle’s pants and grabbed Michelle’s ass hard. Michelle saw that Kathy wanted this and quickly had her hand down the front of Kathy’s pants and thrust two fingers into Kathy’s cunt. Kathy was stunned but only for a moment and she gave Michelle some tongue mixed in with her kisses. Michelle continued to finger Kathy’s cunt and payed special attention to her clit. Kathy was soon breathing heavy and wanting to orgasm in a very bad way. Kathy pulled up Michelle’s shirt and sucked on Michelle huge breast that immediately began to leak milk into Kathy’s mouth. This along with Michelle’s ministration on Kathy’s pussy led the Kathy having a strong orgasm that caused her to collapse onto her knee’s. Michelle smiled at her and said she would do just fine and help her up as the two women walked back to the house holding hands and smiling.

Jenna approached Bridget with a kind smile and asked “what to you want right now more than anything” “To be owned by Mike” Bridget replied. “I think I can help you make that happen” Jenna said smiling. Jenna told her of their plan to have her hook up with Kathy that evening and while they were making love to have Mike walk in and join them and seal the deal as it were. Bridget asked “do you think Kathy will go for it?” Kathy walked up just as Bridget finished speaking, grabbed Bridget, kissed her and gently caressed her tits and then walked away without saying a word. “I think she is on board with the plan” commented Jenna smiling. Bridget was stunned at first yet soon recovered and began smiling sheepishly herself. It was going to be a great night thought Bridget. Martin caught what Kathy had done to Bridget and he walked over to Jenna “what did you do to her?” “Nothing, I asked Michelle to talk with but I don’t know what happened” replied Jenna. They both saw Michelle come into the room and Michelle could tell by their looks that they wanted to know what happened. Michelle walked over extra slowly just to tease them and once she arrived she put her fingers in Jenna’s mouth. “Mmm, that taste like good pussy” Jenna stated. Martin look at Michelle “You didn’t” “She started it, I just finished it—well sort of” Michelle replied. Michelle explained what happened and how she challenged Kathy and they Kathy just kissed and and starting groping her tits and so what was she supposed to do. Jenna and Martin laughed and then they both kissed Michelle and said she would get a special surprise for her work above and beyond the call of duty. Michelle started to walk away when Martin swatted her ass and told her no underwear today—none. Michelle undid her bra and slipped it off and threw it back at Martin. Mike walked in and saw Michelle remove her bra and throw it at Martin. “Did you piss her off or something?” Mike asked “No, I just made her day, I told her she can’t wear any underwear today” Martin replied “So she threw her bra at you?” Mike asked quizzically. “She knows that I am going to fuck her somewhere unusual today and she likes that sort of thing” Martin answered. “You should try that with Kathy and see how she responds” Jenna added. “Are you sure?”Mike asked “I am sure you both will enjoy more than you can imagine” Jenna continued as she walked up to Mike and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Mike was stunned, he did not know what to think “Martin, what is up with you and your property, they worship you and seem to do anything and everything you tell them to do?” “It easy, love them, help them grow, guide them, give them freedom to express themselves and they will become as compliant as a rubber glove.” Martin responded smiling. “Let’s try a small test today on Kathy, you need to walk up to her when everyone is together and run your hands up her shirt and just gently squeeze her tits and then whisper in her ear how hot she is. Then walk away without looking back” Martin continued. “Are you sure she won’t smack me” Mike added. “I am sure, and I guarantee that she will surprise you with the hottest sex you have every had and maybe even before bedtime.” Martin stated.

Dinner rolled around and all the women were in the kitchen preparing food for the masses when Mike saw his chance. He walked up behind Kathy and slipped his hands up her shirt and to his surprise she was not wearing a bra. He thought it was now or never and his gently squeezed her breasts and whispered into her “You are so hot Kathy.” She reached her hand up to hold his hand over her breasts and squeezed his hand that again squeezed her breasts as she replied “I not wearing any underwear at all” Mike was in heaven and didn’t want to let go but he knew he needed to follow Martin’s advice so he pulled his hands off her tits and walked away. As he did she called his name and instinctively he turned. Shit, he thought to himself, Martin said no looking back, but as he did he saw his wife flashing her tits at him in a room crowded with other people. Mike didn’t know what do do, he just stopped and gawked at his wife’s tits. She walked over to him with Jenna, Julie, Michelle and Sarah all watching. She knelt down in front of her husband pulled her top off and unzipped his pants. Mike was stunned and could not move. Before he was aware of what was happening Kathy had his cock in her mouth and was giving him the best blow job he had ever had. What was going on here, his normally conservative wife was now a sex maniac. He like it, he like it a lot. Kathy continued to suck on his cock when Bridget walk into the room and saw Kathy enjoying Mike. She could no longer resist. She did not care if the room was full of people, she walked over to Mike, took all her clothes off and whispered into his ear, fuck me and make me yours. At this Mike couldn’t take it anymore and blew his load into Kathy’s mouth.

Kathy stood up and kissed Bridget full on the mouth and shared Mike’s spunk with her. Bridget unzipped Kathy’s pants and started to play with Kathy’s pussy. Mike was in awe but no wanting to let a good thing go to waste he went behind Bridget and slid his cock into her wanting cunt. She moaned as she felt his hot prick thrust into her pussy. The other four women all look at each other and slowly left the kitchen to make sure no one would disturb the new union taking place. As Mike was thrusting his dick into Bridget’s cunt Kathy took the rest of her clothes of and starting sucking on Bridget’s tits and playing with her clit. Both Bridget and Mike came together and it was a strong orgasm so much so that Bridget collapsed onto the floor taking all three of them down. With all three of them on the floor it did not take Kathy long to get between Bridget’s legs and start licking her cunt clean of Mike’s juices. Mike again was stunned at his wife’s actions but with his dick regaining strength by the second he knew where his dick would be next. As his wife cleaned Bridget’s cunt Mike plowed his cock into her cunt with one hard thrust. She came immediately and squirted all over Mike’s dick. Bridget not to be left out grabbed some whipped cream from the fridge and sprayed in all over Kathy’s tits and the smeared it all over the front of her body and proceeded to lick her clean. Mike was in awe at what was happening. He was having amazing sex with two women at the same time and they were both his, they were both his. He grabbed the whipped cream container off the floor and proceeded to cover both Bridget and Kathy with the entire can. As he watched both women smear and lick the whipped cream off each other he exploded inside his wife. He came so hard and with so much cum that is was leaking out of his wife’s cunt in little rivers of sperm. Bridget was not going to let any of this go to waste and was quickly lapping up Mike cum from around his hard dick that was stilled impaled into his wife’s pussy. As Bridget licked the cum off of Kathy’s cunt Kathy came and squirted her juices all over Bridget’s face and the three of them collapsed into a heap on the floor. Kathy and Bridget cuddled up next to Mike and the both asked “Are you happy?” Mike smiled back and kissed them both on the lips whiled he played with their tits. “I guess that means yes” stated Kathy. “Welcome to the family, I know I have already enjoyed you being part of it” Kathy continued with a wicked smile. “So you two, what’s next” Mike said “I think we had better get cleaned up so that we can feed all the kids” Bridget added. They listened for a second and didn’t hear any noise. Kathy slowly go to her feet and peaked out the kitchen door and saw a note on the table. “I have taken everyone , well almost” everyone out for dinner. Congratulations to all three of you. Have a fun evening. We will be back about 10:00 PM. Love, Martin” Kathy turned to Bridget with that I want your body kind of look. As she walked past the cupboard she reached in and grabbed the chocolate sauce. She walked over to Bridget and poured it into her pussy and Mike knew what he wanted to do and quickly did it. He was eating the chocolate sauce out of Bridget with such skill that she came twice before he was done. He then grabbed the chocolate sauce and cover his dick with it and Kathy and Bridget proceeded to lick it clean. While they were sucking on his cock he poured the chocolate sauce all over his two women and the proceeded to smear it all over their bodies.

Mike then had a wicked idea, he had always wanted to fuck his wife’s ass but she had never been fond of the idea so he hadn’t but know was the time to try again. He rolled his wife onto her tummy and place is throbbing dick by her asshole. At first Kathy was not sure what Mike was doing but once she felt his dick by her asshole she knew what he wanted and she was going to deliver. Mike slowly pushed his dick into her ass and though it hurt Kathy a little it was also turning her on again. It helped that Bridget was gotten out a cucumber and was using like a dildo on Kathy’s cunt. Soon Mike’s dick was all the way into Kathy’s ass as he began slowly to pump her ass with his cock. As he moved in dick in and out of her ass her groped her chocolate and whipped cream cover tits rolling her nipples with her fingers. Kathy came, between Mikes playing with her nipples and Bridget licking her cunt it was too much. She came so hard that she passed out. Her body convulsed her ass grabbed Mike dick so hard he came without warning and filled her bowels with he seed. Kathy collapsed onto Bridget who had to squirm to get out from under Kathy and she put her ass into the air and with that Mike saw his next chance to have some ass. He grabbed Bridget but she resisted and pushed Mike onto his back. She licked his cock until he was rock hard again and then she lowered her asshole onto his dick. Mike was astounded—a women was impaling herself on his dick. This was the life. As Bridget stroked Mike’s cock with her ass she could fell and orgasm coming and she told to fill her up with his spunk and right now Mike wanted to oblige which he quickly did. As he started cumming inside of Bridget she allowed her orgasm to overtake her entire body and she also collapsed onto Mike.

Mike laid there for sever minutes looking that the two beautiful women that belonged to him and just enjoyed the sight. Slowly both women came around and started to shake off the haziness of their orgasmed induced comma’s. They all looked at each other, covered in cum, chocolate sauce and whipped cream and laughed. Kathy looked at the time and saw it was 9:30 PM and when “Shit, they will be home soon and we need to get cleaned up” All three of them slowly stood up and survey the mess that was on the floor and all over themselves. They decided it would be better to clean the kitchen up first and them each other. By 10:00 PM the floor was clean but they were not. Just as they were leaving the kitchen Martin walked in and saw all three of them naked and covered with food and cum. “I told you it would be worth it” Martin laughed. “Don’t worry about the kinds they are all asleep” he continued. Mike and his two women continued onto their bedroom, showered and all got into bed together and quickly feel asleep in each others arms.

Everyone slept in again. Martin and Mike were the first two up. “How did you know” Mike asked Martin. “I did not know it was going to happen like it did, but I am glad it did” Martin responded. “I think that the property gene finally took full effect in your wife and in Bridget at the same time and you all melded as one unit” he continued. “Well I know they are both mine and each others, it is weird, I want to make sure they are both happy and taking care of.” Mike added. Both men sat there with knowing looks on their faces. “It will be sad to go for the women, kids and I will even miss you Martin, you have been a wealth of information and transformed my life and wife” Mike continued. “My pleasure, we will have to get together again.” Martin added. Kathy walked in with serious look on her face. “Is everything OK” Mike asked Kathy. “Well you got what you wanted but what about Sarah, I want her to be happy too” Kathy stated. Martin and Mike both laughed at which point Kathy hit both of them. “Kathy, Mike and I have already discussed this, I get Sarah and Sarah wants to be mine, no issues.” Martin stated. “Thats not what I am talking about” Kathy retorted “she wants you like I want Mike and Bridget, when will you make love to her and make her yours?” Kathy added. “Once we get home, I am sure the girls are planning something.” Kathy seemed to relax at this news. “OK, I guess I can live with that. By the way do the kids know yet” Kathy asked. “I know” Martin’s oldest stated in a sleepy voice. “So I am sure the other know also.” he added. Soon all the kids were in the living room and Mike and Martin asked what they knew and all of them except the very youngest knew what was going on and what it meant. The only problem was they did not want to go home, they would miss their cousins. Martin stated that once school was out Mike’s family would come for a visit and the kids would not leave it alone until a date had been set and agreed on by both Mike and Martin.

The kids soon went out to play in the yard and were running around enjoying their last day with the cousins. The rest of the women arose from their slumber, Sarah was first and she walked over to Martin and kissed him as she sat in his lap. Kathy looked at Sarah and Martin “You didn’t, did you?” Sarah lifted up her night shirt to reveal her bare pussy. “What do you think, you got yours and so I got mine.” Sarah added. Kathy hit Mike. “What was that for?” Mike asked. “You knew Martin had Sarah last night but you let him tell me something different” Kathy replied. “He had no idea, even I didn’t know until we got home last night.” Martin stated. “When my girls saw what was happening with you two they new it was time for me to make Sarah mine. So when we got home my other girls left me alone in the bedroom with Sarah and we made good use of time alone.” Martin added. Martin shifted his hips while Sarah was sitting on him. “Problem” asked Sarah as she reached down and felt Martin’s buldging cock. Martin said “not any more” as he pulled his cock out of his pants and slipped it into Sarah waiting pussy. Sarah moaned as Martin twelve inch cock slid up to the top of her pussy and it her cervix. Mike liked what he saw and pulled his engorging prick out of his pants and Kathy didn’t need asking she was quickly sliding her hot cunt onto Mike’s shaft. Both men sat there pumping their women with their dicks while groping their tits. Both women starting kissing each other and caressing each others clits. Both women came at the same time moaning loudly with pleasure from the orgasm they had experienced. Both men filled their women with their baby making seed causing their women to orgasm again. The women where now naked on the couch next to each other with their mens cock still hard stuffing their tight cunts. The men looked at each and lifted their women up and slowly punctured each of their asses with their rock hard pricks. The women continued to play with each others pussy as the men pounded their assholes. The men could not take any more of the properties tight asses and came quickly filling up their bowels with gobs of their cum. The women soon had worked each up enough that they came again, this time french kissing while the crested the orgasm that shook both of them. They could hear kids coming so the two girls but their night shirts back over their naked bodies while their men moved their cocks from the girls asses back to their cunts. The kids ran into the room and then ran back out again. The men were slowly moving the dicks inside their properties pussies and this was getting the women worked up again. Jenna came walking in with Bridget and they both said good morning and kept walking to the kitchen when Jenna said “you are having sex on the couch in front of everyone aren’t you” Sarah breathing heavily “he is good isn’t he” Jenna laughed walking over to Sarah and lifting her nightshirt and seeing Martin’s cock buried inside Sarah pussy. “You better be careful, you will get pregnant like me” Jenna stated calmly looking right at Martin. Martin blew his load into Sarah’s cunt as he gasped “what did you say” “I said I am pregnant, along with Julie and Michelle” Jenna continued. Martin jumped up as Sarah fell on to the couch and he ran over to Jenna and rubbed her tummy. “Are you sure” he asked excitedly. “I am, we are” as she pointed over at Julie and Michelle who just entered the room. Martin screamed like he had just won the lottery. “I guess it took it okay” stated Julie. “Yup, I think he is happy about it” Michelle added. Sarah was laying on the couch with cum dripping out of her pussy which Julie did not let go unnoticed. “Let me help there” Julie said to Sarah as she knelt down and lick Sarah pussy clean and at the same time giving her an amazing orgasm. As Sarah came off her orgasm she stated “I could be pregnant” “You likely are” said Jenna and she started to stroke Sarah’s hair.

No one had notice that Kathy and Mike were still going at it when Kathy scream out with an earth shattering orgasm as Mike flooded her pussy with his sperm. As she collapsed onto the couch Michelle was quick to clean up Kathy’s pussy with her tongue. “We had better stop this before the kids come in and catch us.” Martin stated with his dick still rock hard and sticking out of his pants. “I agree” said Mike who rock hard dick just popped out of Kathy. Bridget wasn’t listening as she walked over to Mike stripping off all her clothing and just plopping herself down on Mike’s dick. You could she was massaging his dick with her pussy muscles as Mike began to moan and reach forward and play with her nipples. Michelle was still busy licking and finger fucking Kathy’s pussy. Jenna walked up to Martin’s cock and started to stroke it and he knew there was only one way to end of this, fuck Jenna and hard. He threw her over couch and ram his cock into her pussy. As soon as he hit her cervix with his cock he pushed even harder making Jenna scream out with an orgasm. He thrust forcefully in and out of her pussy until she had come so many times she passed and then he came inside of her with such force that his excess sperm shot out of her pussy onto the floor. Meanwhile Julie and eating out Michelle and everyone could tell Michelle was just about to loose it. Mike dick had all it could take and he filled Bridget’s pussy full of his cum and his dick finally started to shrink. Martin wasn’t done though as he pushed Julie’s ass into the air he ram his cock deep into her ass in one swift motion. Julie exploded with back to back orgasm that rock her body. Martin grabbed her tits and groped them hard which made them squirt milk onto Michelle. Soon Martin was cumming and filling Julie’s ass with his cum and his dick started to soften as it popped out of Julie’s creamed filled ass.

All the adults went and got cleaned up. They made lunch for all the kids and soon had them back outside to play. The adults just kept looking at each other in mischievous lustful way but no one dared make the first step. As the afternoon wore on all the women wanted to know what Martin’s and Mike’s agreement was. They looked at each and said together “No, we are not telling, and you can’t make us” The women took this as a challenge but did not have a chance to act upon it before all the kids came running in hungry for a snack. Little Amy needed nursing and in general the kids needed some parental attention. Everyone was playing, talking, and discussing the next time they would get together. They all did not like the fact that it would be months before they could visit again.

At dinner with everyone sat down and together Martin reminded them that they had to leave tomorrow and get the kids back in school. The kids all groaned at the news but they knew they had been given two extra days and could not complain to hard. Martin also explained that Bridget and her daughter would be stating with Mike and that Mike own them now. Bridget smiled and her daughter clapped that she was staying. He then continued saying that Sarah would be going home with him and so would Sarah’s three children and that she belonged to him now. Martin thought—I now owe four women and all four are likely pregnant with my child, we have bonded as a family. He smiled as the noise increased through the multiple conversations going on. Bedtime was soon upon them as all the kids were put to bed as Martin and his family were going to have an early start in the morning. Once that last kid was asleep the parents all sat around and started to talk about the events of the weekend. They soon though needed to head to bed and get rest for the long drive in the morning.

Epilogue — Three years later

The whole world had been infected with the property gene and many changes had occurred, some legal, some societal, but most of all there were no longer any wars. The world was at peace across the land for the first time in recorded history. Both women and the men who owned them were at peace with each other and the globe. It was an interesting shift in societal terms. In countries where women had previously had no rights and were subject to harsh treatment, they still had no rights yet were now treated like queen’s. Homosexuality had disappeared as men only wanted women or nothing at all. No one was able to explain why some men did not want any woman at all, but their were some like that. Sexually transmitted diseases started to decline within the first year as men now limited themselves to their own property and the numbers of women traded or sold was minimal. It mainly occurred when a young women came of age and was given to another man for life. The issue of marriage was became mute because women where now owned and not married though most men referred to their property as wives not all did. Although many women were bisexual, lesbianism disappeared completely. All women without exception wanted to be owned be a man.

Infertility quickly vanished as a medical problem as all women almost without exception became fertile and able to carry and bear children into their mid fifties. One thing of note occurred, men that had previously had a vasectomy could again have children. The vasectomies seemed to reverse themselves, as was the case with Martin. The number of children soared throughout the world yet there were never ever any food shortages. Due to the lack of wars countries focused on food production and medical care. The legal system became a poor career choice as people felt more kindness and concern for others and put their neighbor before themselves. There were very few lawsuits or other needs for lawyers. People began to be honest with each other enabling great advances in technology and medicine. The world had become a truly great place to live.

Martin and Mike’s families stayed in close contact and eventually move next door to each other. Martin and Mike shared their resources equally, this included their wives and soon they had close to forty children between the two of them. Whom the father or mother was it didn’t matter. Everyone took care of everyone and many nights it would be Mike, Martin and their six wives all in one bed with no one getting any sleep at all.