The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Prologue

You become their fascination until they can’t help but have you, play with you. Own you. You live, thinking that you are in control, but really, your mind is just there to lead you to them. Its only purpose is to provide a hypnotist the key to your mind. A way to control your body. A way to make it theirs.You live, thinking that you are independent, that you lead your own life. That you control your own destiny, but it’s just a dream. They lurk nearby, observing you, craving for the opportunity in which you will be weak. They wait for an opening, a moment when you are willing to listen. A moment when your mind is urging for someone to take over.

I feel like the body is the goal of a hypnotist. They want your body, and there is only one thing in their way. Your mind, which is no problem for them. They know exactly how to make your mind go away. How to make it listen, obey, and disappear. At first, you’re more than capable of protecting your body. Stopping the hypnotist from using, capturing, and playing with you is barely a challenge, but they aren’t that simple. Even if you know what they want, it isn’t long until you no longer understand what is happening. In a matter of moments your mind is buzzing, and your body is becoming interested, aroused, tempted. Your body feels good, and in turn, your mind searches for the reason and once it finds it, it obeys. The body weakens the mind, and the mind weakens the body. They laugh as they sense your mind falter, and become confused. To make things more difficult, that’s when the hypnotist becomes stronger and more obvious. They no longer need to conceal their true intent, and you are too far gone to care. By this time, your mind is fading with every second that passes and your body is filling with pleasure with each word that enters it. You’re just a doll by this point, and it’s only a matter of time before you’re completely obedient and willing to do as the hypnotist says.

I’m not sure that hypnosis is even real. I doubt it more than I believe it is. Or maybe it is real. Maybe I’ve been looking at it wrong all this time. Thinking it’s this magical power, or something that only some people possess. I’ve come to realize that we all possess this power we call hypnosis, this ability that renders a target incapable of denying anything you say, this control that makes us weak minded dolls that obey everything we are told. It’s something that we all possess. It’s a power that can simply be described as seduction. A manner of soothing one’s mind into a state of deep relaxation. A tool to render any mind incapable of thought. A way of guiding someone’s mind to listen and accept every word that is spoken.

On that day, I don’t think he used hypnosis. To tell you the truth, I don’t know what he did. I can’t remember much about our encounter, nothing more than the before and after. My meeting with this man was but a vision that came to me later in a dream. It barely affected my day, but ended up molding my future.

It was after a volleyball match. I left the gym into a quiet area I usually migrated to after my practices and games to relax, a silent retreat from the action. It was always empty, but this day was different. The always vacant hall was occupied by a stranger, a man. He was tall and commanding. He waited patiently as I entered tired and discouraged. I was a boy, defeated by life, and he was a man with the high ground. He saw weakness in me as soon as I escaped the gym into my haven. Into the place that I knew was always waiting for me. A grin crossed his face as he detected a feeble mind enter. A mind that had been overcome and that had given up on the day.

I barely noticed him as I stumbled to my usual spot on the ground. He approached me and initiated a conversation. I should have been startled, surprised… Anything other than ignorant. My discouraged mind was oblivious to this man who had stumbled upon my sanctuary. I allowed him to talk, oblivious to what he wanted, unaware of what he was saying. Maybe I was searching for some encouragement. Perhaps I just wanted to be distracted, to forget. I don’t remember what he said. Maybe I didn’t care, or maybe it didn’t matter. I just listened, and allowed him to entertain me. It didn’t matter what he was saying, it only mattered that it felt better. I just listened to him as I nodded and agreed with everything he had to say.

I was weak, but he told me he was strong. He was even willing to show me how strong he was, and I accepted. He took a step towards me and reached out. I stood still, my arms at my side, unaware of what he was about to do. His hands grabbed me, one by my shoulder, the other on my hip. I didn’t have time to process why he was holding me, though I probably wouldn’t have been able to anyways, and before I knew it, I was being lifted into the air. His hands raised me into the sky above his head. I didn’t even flinch or question why I was resting in this strangers hands, in the air. I floated peacefully as his hands slid into a comfortable position to support my body. One hand had found its way to my chest while the other was placed lower. Somewhere that it was causing pressure… Pleasure… A distraction… Moments later I was falling back down, still guided by his powerful hands, and as much as I trusted him, my hands rushed to his to make sure he didn’t drop me… Or maybe, the reason was that… They wanted to keep his hands on me.

It was possible that his touch has making the pain easier. That his hands were making it easier to relax, easier to forget, easier to let go. As I looked at him with a blank stare I held his hand hands against me. They felt great, they reassured me, and they brought me guidance. His powerful hands took the opportunity to message me while my mind attempted to understand why it wanted them on my body so much. I gripped his left wrist as he slid his hand up my chest and onto my neck while I gripped his other hand against me. The pressure he was placing against my lower body was amazing. It was overloading my mind with pleasure, with happiness, with arousal. His palm was wrapped around my package, taking every opportunity to feel it, massage it, and pleasure it. Maybe my hand had originally rushed to my crotch to stop him, but it was now begging his hand to stay there.

He continued to speak as he glared deeply into my eyes. I had no idea what he was saying, I was simply happy that I didn’t have to think anymore. Happy that I had forgotten. Happy that his strong man was here to take care of me. Happy that I could just let go, and surrender control to this stranger. Both of my hands had fallen to my side, while his were comfortably messaging around my neck and package. He gripped, pulled and tugged at my privates while he attacked my mind with his words. I stood in front of him defenceless, unable to deny his suggestions, or his hands. My athletic shorts made it hard to hide my enjoyment, and easy for him to feel around.

Suddenly he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere more private. Somewhere safer than here, to a place where no one could disturb this feeling, this moment. I nodded and he reached down to grab my hand as he gently guided me to follow him. I left my gym bag behind as we made our way down the nearby hallway to a locker room. He opened the door and led me in, directing me all the way to the counter near the sink. As we stopped, he grabbed me and lifted me up placed me on the counter. I sat with my legs off the edge of the counter facing the stranger who was standing in front of me. He slid his hands up my thighs and all the way to my waist. One of his hands slid into my shorts while the other grabbed the waistband. He was once again palming, grabbing, pushing, and massaging my package which was tightly kept within the compression shorts that housed it. As he wrapped his hand around my privates he pulled my shorts down and let them fall to my ankles. Continuing to feel out my crotch, he slid my shoes off, allowing for my shorts to fall all the way to the ground with them. I was another step to becoming his. With every action I was giving in more and more to his command. Perhaps I could have still escaped at that time…

My shirt slid off my arms as he pulled it over my head. I no longer cared to wear my team uniform, feeling more comfortable without it. His hands which had lifted my jersey off slid down to the waistband of my boxers. It was obvious that my penis was becoming uncomfortable inside. The pre-cum sipping through the stretchy fabric of my underwear was an indication of just how desperate I was to remove them. He moved down to lick the seed off the tip of my penis which was pressing at the shorts, teasing me one last time before he finally slid my boxers off. He pulled them down my thighs and off of my legs. His hands tickled my feet as they travelled back up my legs, pulling my knee high socks upwards until they could stretch no further.

The socks slapped into place as the man stood up in front of me. He smiled as he admired my naked body sitting on the counter in front of him, but he wasn’t done playing with me, my mind, or my body. He began walking backwards, slowly, until he reached a bench in the locker room and sat down. With his finger he signaled for me to join him. I hopped off the counter and made my way towards him. He appreciated my body even more with every step his naked doll took towards him. A few steps before I reached him, he pressed his palm against my stomach and stopped me before requesting that I get on my knees. I obeyed, kneeling in front of him as he began unzipping his pants. My eyes knew where to look as they waited with anticipation for his member to appear.

He pulled my head in towards his still semi flaccid penis. One hand reeled me in while the other guided his cock towards my mouth. His words still guiding me, I swallowed his penis into my mouth and began sucking. I had never done whit before, but I knew all too well how it was done. My hands joined the party as I went to work on his shaft. My free hand felt around, exploring his abs, his thighs, or wherever they felt like investigating. My tongue licked, my lips kissed and my mouth sucked. I had no goal other than to do what I thought was right. No objective other than listen and obey this man.

He asked me to look up, up into his eyes. I obeyed, looking up into his eyes as I continued to suck his dick. He praised me and took a last opportunity to admire my face before lifting it off his penis. He guided me to stand up. He called me a beautiful doll as he rotated me around to inspect my rear. As I locked eyes in the mirror with my own, his wet finger entered inside of me and a hand wrapped around to grab my penis. He started stroking me as his fingers slid in and out of me.

And there I stood… Naked… Empty… Blank… Without thought… My reflection in the mirror disappearing as his hand tugged my shaft and his fingers filled my body. What has happening? Why was I here, naked, getting used by this complete stranger? Why couldn’t I stop him? Why didn’t I want to stop him? Why did it feel so good? Was there someone just outside? Did they know I was here? Did they know what has happening? Were they going…to… to save me? ...

My seed squirted onto the floor in front of me and my body crumbled, struggling to stand as he milked every last drop of sperm out of me. Every last thought, every last ounce of resistance. The last drop of cum fell to the ground and my mind faded. I stood there like a mindless doll, not moving, not thinking. He could tell that I was done, that my mind was lost. Two hands reached forward to grab my hips and pull me back. They gently guided me over his body and above his erect penis. The tip watered as is awaited to finally enter me, to deflower my virgin body. He softly lowered me down onto his penis, gripping his shaft to guide it in. As his penis slid inside me, he told me to go down, deeper down. All the way down… until I couldn’t… go… any… deeper…

* * *

My eyes opened. I was lying on the bench in the middle of the locker room… I rubbed my eyes as I awoke from what felt like a deep slumber. Wait!? When did I fall asleep? ... …