The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Own Full Monty

Categories : MC, MM

Synopsis : A fireman consents to go to a “Full Monty” hypnosis show at a special club and ends up becoming the star of the show.

What the hell am I doin’ here? This has got to be the dumbest thing I ever agreed to do for my wife. “Everyone says it’s so much fun and tonight is fireman night” she tells me. “All the other wives from the station are getting their husbands to go tonight ... can’t you just follow the group for once ... for me”. What could I say? And I know if I refused, she would make my life a living hell. So, here I am sittin’ with a bunch of fellow firemen holdin’ our hands out in front of us lookin’ up at a some stupid spinning dial as some dickhead goes on and on about how our hands are sticking together. Like that’s gonna happen ... but it is kinda neat how that spinning thing just draws your eyes into it, though ... like you just want to dive into the middle of it ... spinning into the middle ... yeah right ... can’t take my eyes off it ... I can ... but I don’t want to ... it’s so soothing ... feels like I’m drifting ... hey ... that’s weird ... my hands are feeling very funny ... why does he want to know if I can pull them apart? Of course I can ! Wait ... he’s right ... I can’t get them apart. It’s just like the moron is saying ... the harder I pull the more they stick together ... this doesn’t make any sense. One minute he’s talking and the next minute I can’t get my hands apart. What did he say ... hey ... he’s right ... now my hands are unglued. I’ll have to thank him later for ... what light ?... oh that light ... yeah it is very bright and like he says I just can’t take my eyes off it ... I don’t know what it is but I have to keep staring at it ... I wish that idiot would shut up so I could just stare at the light ... he’s starting to bug me with his on and on about how relaxed I’m starting to feel. I don’t feel relaxed ... I feel stupid. And what was that cover charge we had to pay when we came in this joint .... sorry ... I mean ... “membership fee to the join their exclusive private club.” Gees ... now I belong to some stupid lame club ... and what the hell did that woman mean when she said, “behind club doors anything can happen. Anything! ... especially to someone who looks like a cross between Tom Selleck and Brad Pitt!!!” Hey I know I got something ... why else would my wife keep telling me the other wives always joke about asking her for naked pictures of me ... of course we’ve never given them any ... but I have thought about it once or twice!!!! Funny ... I am beginning to feel a little more relaxed than when I first came in. That bozo sure goes on and on. And what did that sign at the entrance mean ... Ladies!! Hypnosis can be sexy !! Bring your husbands for Full Monty night.” Wasn’t that some chick flick my wife wanted to rent? If I told her once I told her a million times it’s either Stallone or Arnold or nothing else. What does he mean my eyes should start gettin’ heavy now ... this is so dumb ... but maybe I’ll just close my eyes for a few seconds ... that light is so bright ... and why did my wife say she couldn’t wait to see me dance ... she knows I hate to dance. Maybe I’ll just keep my eyes closed for a minute ... that light is so bright ... I’ll just keep them closed ... while he goes on and on about relaxing and going down ... and down ... and ... down ....

* * *

What’s takin’ so long ? How long does the star of this strip joint have to wait. I can’t believe they’re making me wait. All of my fans are out there. They’re screaming for me ... getting all wet knowing that soon they will see my amazing body. Some of the others that have gone before me look pretty good out there, but I’m the star ... I’m the reason all those women are there. I’m the one who goes to the gym 5 times a week ... not those other wimpy strippers! And maybe tonight I will let my fans see my sex tool ... my big huge sex tool ... it will drive them wild. I don’t care if the police may shut the place down ... my fans deserve to see me ... naked from head to toe ... and I just know that there will be so many orgasms out there that the paramedics will have to be called. All because of me and my amazing body. Which I can’t show them till my music starts. What’s takin’ so long? My fans are waiting? Where is my music? It’s gettin’ me so hard just thinking of all those women wanting me ... wanting me to fuck them ... wanting me to stick my humongous tool in their pussy.

I’m getting so aroused ... I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep my tool inside this skimpy bathing suit I’m wearing under my cop costume. But who cares ... I just want the audience ... my audience to have a good time ... no a great time. That’s all I can think of ... is them ... turning them on ... which in turn ... turns me on. Funny how I never knew all this before, but since the emcee just said it ... I know it’s true and just listen to those women screaming ... they’re all waiting for me ... oh ... there’s my music. I’ve got to get out there and show them what I’ve got. Here I come ladies.

Wow listen to them scream ! I’ll start by slowly undoing the buttons on my uniform shirt. Slowly ... sexy ... one button at a time. And now I’ll just rip off my shirt ... listen to those cheers ... they love me ... they love my body ... they love my hairy chest ... like the voice said before ... they deserve to see all of it. Now the belt buckle ... slowly ... off comes the belt ... the long belt ... it looks like a big dick ... like my dick ... which these women deserve to see. Down with the pants ... and now I’m only wearing my skimpy bathing suit ... and my dick just wants to jump out. The emcee wants me to turn around and show them my ass ... my amazing ass. Listen to them scream. Down comes the bathing suit ... they love my ass... fuck the emcee ... I’m turning around and showing them my huge hard dick ... I’m so hard ... they love my hardness ... I bet, since I’m so aroused ... if I just stroked it once ... like the voice said ... I’d shoot all over the stage. Oh my god ... the voice was right ... I can’t control myself ... I’m shooting my big load for my fans ... oh ya ... listen to them scream !!!!!

I can’t believe I just shot my load on stage ... with all of those women watching. It was that emcee. Every time he said “isn’t it hot in here” my whole body just got so tingly. I wanted my fans to see my big tool, but I never thought I’d have the ability to shoot a load for them. But they loved it and I loved it ... and now all of the other dancers and I are just standing here on the stage feeling amazingly relaxed and turned on ... just like the emcee said... funny but I’m now not the only one who is naked ... we’re all naked ... I just pray the police don’t come . I don’t understand what he means when he said I should start sneaking glances at the dicks of the other dancers. What does he mean just like I do at the urinals ... I never do that ... OK maybe once or twice ... but it doesn’t mean anything. Why did the emcee just touch me on the shoulder ? Like I said ... I just looked once or twice ... and I really liked doing it ... I realize now that I do like looking at other guys dicks a lot ... just to see what they look like ... in comparison ... like the guy next to me now ... he sure has a nice dick. I bet his fans want to get their lips on that ... why it’s so nice and big and ... like that voice in the back of my mind says, I’m starting to think I’d like to get MY lips on that ... let me just take another peek ... wow ... it really is nice ... and so different than mine ... it looks so lickable ... like an ice cream cone ... I love ice cream ... and I want to lick that cone ... like I’ve never wanted to lick anything like that before in my life ... it’s almost as if my life depended on it ... I’m sure he won’t mind if I just kneel down here and take it in my mouth ... wow ... this is so tasty ... vanilla ... but what is that screaming sound in the background ... it sounds like a bunch of women ... but it can’t be since like the voice in the back of my mind said it’s just me and this guy with an amazing dick here at a deserted urinal ... in the middle of nowhere ... with no one around but him and I ... nobody to see or care what I’m doing to his gorgeous cock ... his wonderfully lickable, suckable cock. I wonder if the voice is right ... if I go up and down on this cone I’ll get to taste the creamy centre ... up and down ... faster and faster ... sucking harder and harder ... getting it all slick and juicy ... up and down ... faster and faster ... oh ... there’s the creamy centre ... boy does that taste great ... I like the taste of that ... I definitely want to taste more of that ... what is that sound of laughter and cheering ... oh it’s my adoring fans ... what am I doing on my knees ... oh I remember ...

I was saying a little pray for a nice warm hole to stick my big tool in. It could be a pussy ... but as the voice says ... I’d really like to try something else ... but what ... hey ... it’s the guy from the urinal. God does he have an amazing ass. Until the voice said it, I never knew how much I loved looking at the ass of another guy. He’s spotted that I like his ass. He’s bending over so I can see it better. He’s putting it right in my face ... just like the voice told him to. Wow ... look at that asshole ... it sure looks inviting. Why have I never thought of plowing a man’s ass before ? It looks so inviting ... especially HIS ass. I can’t take my eyes off it ... it’s like I’m drawn to it ... it’s getting me so turned on ... I’m harder than I’ve ever been before ... over a man’s ass ... that man’s ass!!!! I think my fans deserve another treat ... but how can I just plow him right here in front of them? Look ... he just got down on his hands and knees and is sticking his amazing butt up for me ... just show me your incredible ass, man ... I’ve got to stare at it ... it’s getting me so hard ... your ass needs to be filled ... why have I never realized before how much I want to fill an ass ... fill it with my big dick ... here I come man ... this is for my fans ... I’m slickin’ up my dick and goin’ in ... I’m in ... I’m filling your ass with my dick ... just to turn on my fans ... and now I’m gonna fill your ass with my cum ... just like you want it ... ‘cuz I want it too ... I’ve never been so aroused in my entire life .... W.. O ...W .... ... what does that voice mean I want to sleep now ...

I can’t believe I fell asleep on the beach. It is so sunny and warm on this nudist beach. I think I got a little sunburned. Maybe I should just go into the bushes to get some shade. Funny there are some people in the bushes ... oh wow ... it looks like Stallone ... oh my god it is Stallone .. and he’s staring at me, from behind some bushes ... weary such a skimpy bathing suit ... oh my god he’s grabbing his crotch as he stares at me ... what does he think I am ... some gay guy ... but it is Stallone ... who wouldn’t want to do it with him ... maybe if I just played with his chest he’d let me see his dick ... wow ... what a chest ... and look, he’s pulled down his bathing suit. I know what to do with that ... I’ve had some recent experience at a urinal ... hey look ... it’s all the other guys from the station ... or is it ... no ... I was wrong ... it’s just a bunch of guys that look like Stallone or Arnold ... hey, they’ve made a circle around me and the real Stallone and are jerking their big fat dicks ... funny ... this feels just like a fantasy I’ve always wanted to experience !!! I hear a voice ... it says the more I see of those dicks the more I want to suck each and every one of them ... and the voice is right ... it is always right .... first I will suck Stallone and then the guy who looks like my captain and yet looks like Arnold ... his dick looks very lickbale ... it looks so good ... and then all the others ... I just have to get the creamy centre from all of them!!!!!

* * *

That moron sure goes on and on ... and what does he means we put on a great show and that my wife left in a huff ‘cuz everyone kept telling her that I shouldn’t be a fireman ... I should be a gay porn star. How could they even know how great my body is ... and that I am starting to think of having sex with men! That idiot is making no sense ... we did not leave this room ... I just closed my eyes a few minutes ago and we were here the whole time ... so there’s no way we could have put on a show. What ... he wants to talk with me privately .. the others can go. Oh well ... I’m sure he’s just disappointed he couldn’t hypnotize a stud like me. Gees I’m tired ... like I’ve been having sex for hours. And off they go ... I hope their wives won’t be too upset that none of us could be hypnotized. But why do I have the funny feeling I’ve seen all of them naked and hard recently. What ... what does he want now ... his eyes ... what ... he’s right ... he does have nice eyes ... why it’s true ... they’re the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen ... of course I’d love to stop by after work tomorrow in full uniform and look at them again ... and pose for some pictures ... who wouldn’t ... especially since those eyes get me so aroused just looking at them ... so turned on ... even though I’m straight ... it’s just something about those eyes that make me forget everything and everyone else ... I just want to have sex with him and only him ... only those eyes ... why was he talking about a wife ... am I married ? ... I love those eyes .... I’m so full of them ... full of Monty’s eyes ...