The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My New Girlfriend

Valentine’s Day

Valentine’s Day. My first one with Courtney, my girlfriend and the love of my life. We’d been through hell together and come out stronger than ever. Sure, her love for me had begun as an escape from a sex slavery ring, chaining herself to some generic Nice Guy rather than accept bondage under some scumbag. But however we had begun, she’d proven time and again that what we had now was real.

Of course, it had come with complications, particularly in the form of Erika. After gifting me a threesome, Courtney had taken it a step farther and used her love slave concoction on her friend. Back then, I hadn’t known Courtney was anything more than a wild girl with a serious submissive streak, so she’d taken Erika’s for herself rather than me so I wouldn’t get wise to why Courtney was so into me. So nowadays I lived with my love slave turned girlfriend and her girlfriend turned love slave.

You know, that old cliché story.

Other than my two best friends, Rich and Stu, nobody knew about my double life as a veritable sultan with his harem, and even they didn’t know how it had started. My family, my coworkers, my neighbors… they all thought I was just a regular guy with a regular life. (I suppose the neighbors who shared a wall, floor or ceiling with me might have an inkling.)

My girlfriend does her best to do right by Erika, who wants nothing more in life than the opportunity to please Courtney. Whatever form that takes doesn’t matter to her—tidying up the apartment, a thoughtful gift, sucking off her boyfriend… If it brought a smile to Courtney’s face, nothing else mattered. More often than not, what made Courtney smile was making me smile, and it was well established that Erika served me as much as she did her mistress.

For instance, take yesterday. The girls had observed what they called “Galentine’s Day,” a niche holiday for celebrating female friendship. For Courtney and Erika, they had taken a spa day together, then exchanged gifts. Courtney’s gift had been to enroll Erika in pole dancing lessons through a friend of hers who taught the skill in her spare time. Erika had been elated at a chance to hone a new means of pleasing her. For Courtney, Erika gave the gift of enrolling herself in night school to get her massage therapy certification.

I pointed out the irony; they told me I should just count my blessings. I did.

For Valentine’s Day, I had my work cut out for me. Romantic overtures and wild sex just weren’t going to cut it where Courtney was concerned. After all, those were practically a daily occurrence. Last week, Courtney had woken me up one morning with a two-hour blowjob, then surprised me with courtside basketball seats. I knew full well those things usually cost four figures (if you could even find them for sale), but Courtney just insisted she “had her ways” and patted Erika on the head like a good dog. I knew that pat meant more to Erika than whatever she’d had to do to earn the tickets. So we went to the game and then she released me to hang out with the guys while they sixty-nined in my bed. Neither of them allowed themselves to come until I got home and did the honors, one after the other, then the one again because I just can’t say no to her.

That, you see, was how we celebrated a random Saturday.

I reminded myself continuously that I didn’t need to stress. Like Rich was always saying in regards to his efforts to romance his own wife, they blew these holidays out of proportion as a money-making scheme. Also, I was dealing with Courtney, who was biochemically programmed to be delighted by even the most token affection. I genuinely didn’t know if she’d actually have a different reaction to roses, a five-star restaurant and horse-drawn carriage ride through the park, versus ordering in Chinese and letting her blow me.

Still, I knew I’d won the girlfriend lottery, and I had to demand more of myself than just lounging around letting her giddily service me. So I’d done my homework, laid some plans, and aimed to make this Valentine’s Day one we would never forget.

“Drew! You’re home early!” Courtney bounded off the couch and ran to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me like I was returning home from war. I lost myself in it like I always did, and I barely even realized it was getting out of hand until I was lying on top of her, one hand up her top and the other down the back of her panties.

“Happy to see me?” I asked, making myself stop.

She beamed. “Always. Sorry I’m such a mess.”

Courtney was as always one of the sexiest women I’d ever seen. I’d had a crush on her even before we’d ever spoken, and getting to know her had only intensified my attraction. If anything, she’d gotten hotter in my book since we’d gotten together, as she’d learned how to do her hair and makeup and outfits to suit me. At the moment she was wearing a babydoll t-shirt that I don’t even know how she forced her way into and a pair of panties adorned with little cartoon animals that, in conjunction with the top, made her look the portrait of jailbait.

“If this is a mess, I’m afraid what I’d do to you if you were cleaned up.”

“Mmm, I’d pay to see that,” she said, and with that she was working on my belt buckle.

“Sometimes—not all the time, but sometimes—I think you might be a little too easy to romance, Court,” I said, putting my hands over hers to stop her. “C’mon, we’re going out. Let’s get you dressed.”

She was surprised when I followed her into the bedroom. While she certainly didn’t mind me watching her change, nor begrudged my input on her attire, I seldom went out of my way to do either. Not that I took the privilege for granted, but like anything, when one had an infinite supply, one didn’t go grubbing for crumbs. Today, however, my girlfriend’s wardrobe was going to be selected by yours truly.

When I exited the closet with my selection in hand, her jaw dropped, but I couldn’t miss the excited sparkle in her azure eyes. “Wait… I thought you said we were going out,” she said cautiously.

“We are. Now put this on.”

There was no hesitation in her compliance, tossing her top across the floor and kicking the shorts after them. She looked to me for guidance as to whether she was to keep her panties on, and a curt twist of my neck impelled her to remove them as well. It took us working together to get her into her new outfit and even then it was with a fair amount of grunting and groaning, but we managed.

Courtney was a versatile woman when it came to how she presented herself. She could manage pretty, she could pull off sexy in a walk, knew her way around elegance if needs be, and though I confess to be a biased judge, had an easy time with radiant. This, however, was 100% pure, good old-fashioned, smoldering, toe-curling, head-turning, thank-you-merciful-god hotness.

Her top was an actual corset, strings pulled tight in the bodice to thrust her magnificent boobs up and out like the gift to all of mankind that they were. It was red leather with just a little bit of shine to it, in case those tits failed at their job of attracting the eye. There were little bits of fabric that covered her shoulders and attached at the armpit just to give the suggestion that maybe this was a normal top that normal girls could wear, but the notion wouldn’t hold up to serious scrutiny. It was actually a very impressive piece of work, lots of fine etching and stitching in a faint but appreciable flame pattern, but it would take a remarkably gay man or unconvertibly straight woman to notice them without an hour to stare at the more obvious charms.

For all the sophistication involved in the top, down below Courtney was anything but. A pair of black cotton sweat shorts. They were low enough that the waistband allowed a view of the top of her hips, and short enough that a bit of ass cheek hung out on either side at the bottom. The word “hottie” was printed on the butt.

Truer words were never printed on someone’s ass.

“You seriously want to take me out like this?” she asked with an arched eyebrow.

Now I knew Courtney. Her hesitant tone wasn’t on account of anxiety over how people might stare, or judge, or toss her out of the food court (like had happened when she’d worn the thing out of the store during the shopping trip in which Erika had talked her into buying it). No, she was hesitant because she knew how hard I generally reined in her impulse to flaunt her body. I wasn’t ashamed—never ever ashamed—but it could be awkward, walking around with a woman so much more objectively attractive than me. I’d had people ask me what escort service I used on two occasions, and if they’d asked me twice, they’d wondered it a hundred times. It simply made me a bit uncomfortable, and since I could always see whatever I wanted from her at home, I reserved the most salacious portions of her wardrobe for my own private enjoyment.

Not today. Today, Courtney would get to live out her fantasy of being the ultimate arm candy. She’d be surrounded by people who would have no choice but to stare and immediately wonder how in the hell I’d landed this girl. I’d be the object of envy of all—even if they thought she was a prostitute—and it would all be on account of her. She could be sex on legs, a billboard for my masculine prowess.

“I do. Now come on, before you break my resolve and make me fuck you before I even take you out.” Courtney being Courtney, we still didn’t make it out the door without her leaping into my arms and providing an intense series of kisses intended precisely to violate my order. If we hadn’t been on a schedule, I’d have indulged her. Like I did a dozen times a week, I promised myself to fuck her an extra time later to make up for it.

Erika was in the living room when we made it out of the bedroom, and she gave an openly hungry look at her mistress as we passed through. “Damn, baby girl. You guys going to a fancy restaurant, or skipping right over that and checking into a sleazy motel? I know a good place, charges by the hour.” She grinned, ignoring the glare I was directing at her.

“No, we’re… actually, I don’t know where we’re going,” Courtney answered. Which was good. The tricky thing about having my girlfriend’s sex slave as a confidante was that I could never entirely be sure of her silence. Courtney was a terrible liar, so I knew Erika had done her part and kept mum.

“We’ll be back late,” I said.

“I’d say I wouldn’t wait up, but… well, not like I have a choice.” Leave it to Erika to cultivate a persona that could pretend to resent her enslavement despite the countless post-orgasmic expressions of gratitude for Courtney’s decision.

Once Courtney had her shoes on—self-selecting a pair of chunky high heel sandals that worked her ass as well as six-inch stilettos—I ushered her out the door, pausing only mouth a silent thank you to Erika on the way out.

Phase One went exactly as I’d hoped. The weather was unseasonably warm, almost sixty degrees, so we didn’t much regret her scant attire. My office had a client who was a big muckety-muck at the city zoo, and I’d called in a favor with her to get a few back stage one-on-ones with some of Courtney’s favorites. She’d always been an animal lover, and was literally moved to tears when the attendant told her she could go ahead and scratch the sloth’s head. From there it was off to the sea lions, and finally, for the pièce de résistance, to a building behind the penguin habitat, where she got to pet and even bottle-feed the zoo’s six-month-old polar bear cub.

I just stood back and watched her enjoy herself, being sure to tip each of the employees who stood on hand to oversee her playtime and mostly kept out of the way myself. (The cub and its tiny mewing overwhelmed my intent to keep out of her way, but only briefly.) $20 wasn’t enough to keep their eyes off Courtney bountiful curves, but dressed like that, I don’t think I had the cash to keep it from happening.

Courtney had a mini-meltdown between each stop. After the sloth, she dragged me over to the tiger enclosure, slammed me up against the glass and put her tongue down my throat, one leg wrapping around my waist. The tigers watched in idle curiosity, but with an awkward giggle we had to soon break it off and concede the futility of ignoring the aroma of our lookers-on. After the sea lions she made me walk with one hand firmly on her ass. When she thought no one was looking, she guided it down between her legs to show me just how turned on she was, whimpering aloud at my touch.

After the polar bear cub, she dragged me into the employee break room just down the hall and fucked me. She pulled those skimpy shorts down six inches, hopped on the countertop next to the coffee machine and sunk her fingers into my shirt so it was clear I wasn’t going anywhere until she was taken care of. When her efforts to suck me clean after began transmuting into a full-on blowjob, I had to beg her to stop and let me save some for later.

“I think someone was listening to us,” I said with a laugh as we tidied up and tucked our naughty bits back into our clothes. “I heard footsteps come up to the door, and I didn’t hear them leave until we stopped.”

“They could’ve at least cracked the door open and gotten a peek at how fucking hard I love you right now,” she said, pulling me in for yet another kiss.

“Aw, you love me?”

She tapped her bottom lip. “Ya know, once in a while. A little.”

“Good enough for me.” I kissed her again.

Phase Two was admittedly a bit less over-the-top, but she was still riding high enough from our trip to the zoo that I forgave myself. Much as a fancy dinner on Valentine’s Day was the most cliché page in the romantic book, logic dictated that even my size 1 Courtney had to eat once in a while. I took her to a Korean barbeque place Courtney got a kick out of because the owner always made such a fuss over her. “Pretty Miss Courtney and her hairy boyfriend,” she called us. Fondly, I think.

(For the record, I’m not that hairy.)

We gushed a bit about how cute the animals had been, she made half-serious schemes to convince Rich to give up his hunting, and we ate some tasty meat. All in all, another success. Soon we were out the door and into the now-brisk evening air. She pointed out how when her nipples got hard, they tended to poke free from their confines, then put them back away glumly. “So can we go home and have real sex now? I feel so bad about that quickie earlier, and you’ve got me so horny I’m soaking my shorts, and I know you can’t wait to pop my big tits out of this ridiculous thing.”

My Courtney. Ever the direct one. “Actually, I had one more stop in mind first, if that’s OK.”

She beamed. “You are going to spoil me if you’re not careful, Drew.”

“I was just thinking the other day while you and Erika were tag-team titty-fucking me while I was watching the game that I hate when people get spoiled.” I patted her ass as she giggled. “Come on. The bus’ll be here soon.”

We walked hand in hand to the bus stop, though she soon moved me over to her ass, putting a little extra shimmy in her step to keep me on edge. A chorus of wolf whistles, cat calls, and startled sounds made by people blundering into things because they were staring too hard echoed in our wake. As we waited for our bus, a homeless man sitting nearby complimented me. “Dat bitch got some damn fine-ass titties on her, yes sir.”

“They are fine-ass titties, aren’t they,” I said, and took a moment to bury my face in them. It was good to be reminded of how lucky I was. After a moment, a laughing Courtney offered the man our leftovers and wished him a good evening.

God I loved this woman.

During our ride, Courtney just curled up in my lap and laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. I think she even cried a little, in a happy way. I had a car, but we sometimes liked to take the bus just to reminisce about how we first met, when I had the unbelievable fortune to sit down next to the prettiest girl I knew right as she was looking for a knight in shining armor. If I lived a thousand more lifetimes, I knew I’d never improve upon this one. I told her as much, and she squeezed me a little tighter.

Our stop arrived. We were downtown now, the buildings looming over us. All around us happy couples were walking hand in hand; here and there hands broke apart when women followed the eyeline of their men to Courtney’s wobbling woman parts. I knew she was loving every second of it. This was how she’d always have it, if she had her way—adorning her man, the glittering crown on the king’s head.

“Wait, are we…” Courtney stammered as I finally turned into our destination. “Drew, you really didn’t need to!”

“You keep saying that, but have you considered that maybe once in a while it’s nice to try to keep up with you in the giving department?”

As so often happened, my compliment triggered a brief makeout session that took us through three entire awkward trips through the revolving door in the front of the White Garden Hotel. It was one of the nicest in the city, and tonight, it was where our date would end. She was rubbing herself all over me all through the check-in process; the distracted desk clerk dropped our key three times until on the third, it fell on our side of the counter. Courtney bent at the waist, holding her position as if I might fuck her right in the lobby until I gave her a pat to nudge her along. Although we had no luggage, a bellhop rode up the elevator with us, doing his best to disregard her plaintive whining to get me back to our room and turn her loose on my cock. When we arrived, she jumped straight onto the bed in doggy style position, shorts around her knees in the blink of an eye without even realizing he’d followed us in. I thought his chin would hit the floor.

“She’s just a little eager—I think we’ll be all right, buddy.” I slipped him a few bucks just to get him moving, then shut the door behind us.

“How much do you tip a guy to stop staring at your girlfriend’s pussy?” I mused, making my way over to the bed.

“And here I was thinking you were going to slip me a tip,” she said, giggling. Before I could sit down, she’d hopped back out of bed and had her shorts back in place. As she marveled at the view from our high rise, I admired a view of my own. She gushed about the myriad amenities, the bottle of wine I’d arranged to be waiting for us, and of course, how incredibly turned on I’d made her.

“So you’re saying there’s a chance I’ve earned a little Valentine’s Day sex?” I adopted a hopeful expression.

“Maybe, after I wash off the sea lion perfume,” she said, then slipped into what passed for a restroom in this place. A moment later, her head peered back around the corner and she added, “And by that, I mean that if you aren’t in this tub with me in the next thirty seconds and aren’t fucking me in the next thirty-one, I’m going to scream.”

“Who are you kidding, babe? You’re going to be screaming even if I do.” Jokes aside, I wasn’t going to miss this invitation, and I was running after her before her golden hair had disappeared back around the corner.

She helped me with the process of practically tearing off my clothes, her mouth kissing and sucking on whatever part of me happened to be in front of her. I jerked her bottoms down to the floor in one maneuver, but as she reached behind her to start working on the teeth of the corset, I stopped her. “Keep it on, babe.”

She made a face as I hopped into the tub. Immediately behind me, a wall to wall window displayed the waterfront gorgeously. “It’s leather. It’ll ruin it.”

“I’ll buy you another one. A dozen. I’ve needed to fuck you in that thing since the second you put it on. You’ve never looked hotter.”

I’d never worried she’d refuse me, but that was enough to get her to jump into the tub like it was a swimming pool, water splashing everywhere as her silken pussy settled onto my cock with laser accuracy. Somewhere in there I found the whirlpool button, and Courtney rode me greater vigor than ever as the ripples eddied around us. The water had just a touch of some perfumey scent to it; whatever it was made it so slippery that Courtney’s ass squeezed out of my hands time and again. I didn’t tire of trying, though.

“I love you. I fucking love you. I love you so fucking fuck me fucking fuck fuck fuck me FUCK…” Courtney chanted as I thrust into her. I told her the same every time she paused for breath, but then let her rhythmic professions of undying love and lust fill the steamy air. In the sultry bathroom, sweat beaded on her wildly jiggling tits. As I’d been dying to since I’d had her don it, I pulled them to my face and tugged down the stiff leather cups to let me at those nipples, like sweet strawberries on the creamy field of her naked skin. I fetched the wine, and drank my share of it off her glistening tits. She did the same, though I think she got less in her mouth. Still, I was only too happy to let her drink from my lips.

I’d like to brag that it was some skill on my part that we came in unison, but really she was coming so much that I’d have had a harder time working in my orgasm when she wasn’t coming. Finally she collapsed against me, both of us gasping for air and quickly abandoning the effort in favor of prolonging our kisses. She never really stopped riding me, but her bucking subsided to gentle rocking, small waves in our private ocean.

“Thank you,” she said in an uncharacteristically small voice.

“You thank me every day, Courtney.”

She sighed dreamily. “I just wish Erika could be here, you know? She does so much for us, and like, we’ve had our amazing Valentine’s Day, but now it feels selfish leaving her out.”

Like that, Erika’s olive-skinned body darkened the doorway leading from the bedroom. “Especially with such a big tub.”

As Courtney looked back and forth between us in bewilderment, trying to make sense of this instant gratification, I placed my hands firmly on her hips. “I knew you’d feel exactly like that, so I had her come here and wait for us. She was in the closet when we came in.”

“Under the bed, actually. The closet got uncomfortable.”

I smiled. “Well ditch those clothes and get on in here, Erika. I haven’t had a real blowjob since last night, and I wanna see which one of you can hold your breath longer.”

“Looks like romance time is over,” Courtney said, but from how quickly her head sunk beneath the waves and from how hungrily she took my still-hard cock into her mouth a moment later, I knew she was perfectly happy to let casual fuck time resume. By the time she had to come up for air, Erika’s lean, dusky body was naked and seated beside me on the ledge along the side of the tub. She made the exchange, and I leaned back and enjoyed savoring the alternating techniques of these two incredible women and their two unbelievable mouths.

“Are you holding back?” Courtney asked after a half dozen or so resurfacings, once she’d caught her breath. “Normally you would’ve come by now. Especially the way I was working you with my titties just now. Is something wrong?”

“Nope, just enjoying myself hon. You’re doing amazing. Whoop, here she comes…”

After the briefest of pouts, Courtney submerged in the next moment, and this time I could tell she meant to get at my cum before her lungs next tasted air. Months of near-daily blowjobs had built up some incredible talent on her part, and she knew the difference between what I merely liked and what was sure to get me off. The tongue-lashing she was giving me was a plain announcement of how much she wanted me to come in her mouth.

I turned to Erika, speaking softly. “I’m about… mm, damn woman… about to pop. You ready?”

She grinned, making her final preparations. “Ready, lover boy. Fuck, you guys have no idea how much I love sucking the taste of her off your cock. Do you think later you could fuck her again and I could suck you clean? I fucking love your Courtney-coated cock. Like, you have no idea how—”

“Erika!” She knew full well how susceptible I was to her foul mouth.

“Oh right, sorry.” She grinned wickedly. Meanwhile, I was thinking about baseball as intently as I ever had.

Courtney was visibly frustrated when she came up this time. “You were so close! I could tell you were ready to go. Why didn’t you come? I need to taste you so bad, babe…”

“I… I’m sorry, I guess… I… oh fuck…!” And there it was. Erika wrapped her lips snug around my shaft and didn’t budge until she’d drained my balls completely.

Courtney frowned as Erika popped up. “That was supposed to be my cum,” she pouted.

“Erika, you don’t mind sharing, do you?”

Our sex slave smiled between us (awkwardly, given how full her mouth was), then moved to straddle Courtney’s lap, lips pressed together in an intimate seal. I’d be lying if I said watching them indulge in a little cum-swapping didn’t already get me a little hard again. I sat back and watched as Erika shared her bounty.

That, and a little something more.

Courtney suddenly coughed and spit up into her hand. “Erika, did one of your teeth just…” She trailed off, seeing what she’d just ejected into her palm. “I… Drew… Oh my god…!”

I dropped to a knee in the middle of the tub, closing her hand around the diamond-studded ring Erika had slipped into her mouth along with my spunk. Courtney’s eyes were saucers, looking down at me with incredulity and delight.

“Courtney, will you marry me?”

“YES!” In the next instant she dove at me, tackling me down into the water. As she wrapped herself around me, Erika joined in as well, her lithe legs intertwining around ours, four incredible boobs pressed against my chest, two mouths raining kisses on me as we came up for air.

“What made you change your mind? You said… you said…”

“I know what I said.” Which was that if a day ever came when that chemical wore off and she wanted to leave me, I wanted to make it as easy as possible for her. ’Til-death-do-us-part legal contracts didn’t seem like they’d help with that. At least, that had been my first thoughts.

“And I realized that, if… you know, if that ever happened, that the least I could do is get you back on your feet with half of my stuff. And between then and now—or better yet, if that day never comes—I just wanted to make sure you knew that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me, and I could never be as happy with someone else.”

Erika arched an eyebrow. “I dunno, I’ve made you pretty darn happy on occasion…”

“And you belong to me, so if he marries me, he gets the both of us. So hush.” She batted Erika on the head, then went back to squeezing the hell out of me. “I love you, Drew. I can’t wait to marry you.”

“Me either. But for now, how about we try out that nice big bed over there, and let Erika give me a proper blowjob while I make out with my new fiancée.”

“Your new fiancée,” she repeated, a twinkle in her blue eyes. “I like the sound of that.”