The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new girlfriend

MC; MF;MD

A man gets her HOT PLATINUM DREAM GIRL

My new girlfriend

I had met Pamela at a singles bar. She had long, curly black hair, double-d tits, a flat stomach, narrow hips, and a great, round ass. I was so shy, but finally it took all the courage he could muster just to ask her to dance. I had to ask her several times for a date before she finally said yes. She was reluctant, but she was so gorgeous. In we several times out together, I could always feel the undercurrent of contempt in the way she treated me.

To her I was an unattractive nobody, but Pamela figured a couple of dates wouldn’t hurt anything, specially with my money. So, She would let me take her to some nice and expensive restaurants, buy her some nice and expensive things, and send me away. She was far too good looking to get mixed up with the likes of me.

But I’m a smart person and I played her game perfectly. I had sent her gifts: flowers, ear rings, candy. Also, I had given her several gift certificates to clothing stores, one to have her nails done, and one day, I suprised her with an appointment at one of the best hair salons in town.

She didn’t like the idea of someone new working on her hair. She had been with the same gal for years now. But I had paid for it, so she figured she would try it out. Just for a trim.

The gift had a special bonus... for me. I had heard about the service several weeks earlier. I met some sleazy looking old friend who described the service and gave me a business card. My friend maintained it worked a lot like hypnosis, but the trance state was chemically induced and maintained, and after four or five treatments, the suggestions and the mind molding became permanent.

The service wasn’t cheapm but I couldn’t forget the idea. So, I had pulled all of the money from all of my retirement accounts, borrowed from the bank, and set a date for Pamela.

As the day approached my anxiety grew. On one hand I couldn’t wait. The thought of the transformation was exciting. On the other hand, I was scared…what if it was a mistake?

The week before the appointment it was all that I could think about. I couldn’t keep my mind on work all day. Maybe I would get home and this silly dream would end, leaving me alone again.On the scheduled day my heart was pounding when we parked the car and went into the salon.

I had some trepidation and exitement wondering how she would look when we finally left the salon again in a few hours time. The atmosphere was warm and heavy with the fragrance of expensive scent.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a cute receptionist who welcomed us to the salon. As she escorted us into a secluded area of the salon, she turned to Pamela and remarked, " Beth will be with you in a moment, so please relax and make yourselves comfortable.” Pamela nodded with apparent reservation. Sensing her apprehension, the receptionist assured her not to worry, " I’m sure you will thoroughly enjoy the treatment.”, she said. We sat in side by side chairs holding hands as we waited anxiously for Beth to arrive. Beth soon entered the room wearing a coloring apron and a warm smile. She was an attractive middle aged woman with pretty golden blonde hair. We exchanged greetings and soon Pamela went to go change into a cover up as Beth went into the adjoining room.

When Pamela returned, dressed in a sky blue cloth smock. The smock strap was drawn snugly around her thin waist and the V shape in the front accented her beautiful breasts. Just after Pamela took her seat in the chair, Beth came back into the room with a spray plastic bottles and placed it on a mobile stand. She then handed Pamela a plastic cover up she slipped over her head to cover the smock and the chair and then gently wrapped a towel around Pam’s neck and secured it with a clip in the front. Beth then parted Pam’s long black hair down the middle with a large comb and combed it straight down.

“I’m going to moisturize your hair a little, OK, Pamela? It is easier to comb”

“Yes. Go ahead,” She said.

“Close your eyes” comes the instruction.

Beth picked up a green plastic bottles and sprayed her. A cloud of fine mist squirted over Pamela’s face. She can feel over spray landing on her face. A slight smell burned her nostrils. It was a sickening, sweet fragrance.Then she opened her eyes and the air was full of its smell.

“Er... Beth... what is it of this spray?”

“Sweetie, no, no, no! Close your eyes, please!” Beth admonished, wagging a finger at her.

Pamela only could barely get out the words this time “...wwww..hhatt are you going to dddooo??”

Swiftly Beth sprayed her face again. Suddenly she began to feel weak. So much weaker.

“I feeeeell.....” began Pamela, blinking at her through streaming eyes and still clutching his face. Then she fell to the chair, convulsing and shuddering, his legs and arms twitching wildly then abruptly falling still.

“Is she OK?” I asked, taking Pamela’s hand.

“Perfectly. It is only a sedation. I drug her first so is easy to control her. Now, we know she’s not going anywhere. Also, the drugs but it speeds up the process. I’m sure you understand. We’ve been doing this for a long time. It will all be over soon.”

“It’s okay, Beth. You are the expert.” I said softly.

“Let’s lay her back and get started.” Beth then slowly reclined Pamela’s head into the rinsing sink using a control on the side of the reclining chair and put a pair of head phones in Pamela’s ears.

Then Beth slipped her left hand into a latex glove, and moved the stand close to the right side of the chair. She then used the tip of the brush handle to lift a small section of Pamela’s hair on the back of her head.

“OK, HERE WE GO! ,” Beth said as she gently placed the hair on the outstretched fingers of her gloved left hand and began brushing on the bleach. My heartbeat quickened as I watched Beth brush the pasty white bleach on to the first small section of Pamela’s hair. She then began carefully lifting each small section of hair with the handle of the brush and then applying the bleach as she worked her way from top to bottom, back to front.

At one stage I said to Beth that I would love to have a try at applying the bleach myself and she handed me the brush and showed me what to do. Whilst I was brushing the bleach in along a whole section of Pamela’s hair Beth remarked that she thought would make a good hairdresser.!

I must admit I enjoyed the experience and got quite a thrill out of working on Pam’s hair.

“Now that you know what to do” Beth remarked " You will be able to do her root touch- ups in future !”

By now Pamela’s hair had a thick coating of bleach all over. With the smell of the bleach filling the room, I thought to myself, “No turning back now, her girl is Going All The Way”. After finishing the last section, she dabbed on the remaining bleach and worked the mixture into the hair with her fingers and the brush.

Beth had been checking regularly on the progress, and after about forty five minutes, she had to wake Pamela up from what could only be described as a deep trance like state.

She yawned and said, “What happened?”

Beth aked innocently, “You don’t remember?”

Pam scratched her head and said, “I cannot remember anything”.

She was now facing a mirrored wall. Pam’s eyes almost popped when she looked up in the mirror and first saw herself with a head full of blue bleach. She seemed surprised at her own reflection.

“Who’s that looking me?” she said.

Beth turned to me and whispered, “She’ll still be a little groggy from the drugs”

“Is that me?” she said.

Then, Beth turned to Pam and remarked, “Pam, You have a little surprise for your boyfriend today. I’m sure you will be very excited. You are excited, aren’t you, Pam?”

Pam felt a tinge of panic come over her. Her boyfriend was always right but she could not for the life of her think of the answer I was looking for. Beth continued.

“You told me when you first met me, remember? You want to be his hot blonde dream girl.”

It made perfect sense, Pam was frantic, she knew that I loved the hot blondes, she felt a wave of happiness wash over her. Blonde hair color has always been appreciated and considered to contribute to a very sexy and attractive look. Pamela racked her brain, it was hard to think, but she must be hot blonde, Beth was always right.

“Yes. I like being blonde for my love”

“ That’s very, very good Pamela. You are going look really great as a blonde.", said Beth, “Oh one last thing, you need a proper sexy name, let’s call you Pammy from now on.”

Pammy was so happy Beth had chosen a nice name for her, “Yess...Pammy...”

Then Beth tested a strand of Pammy’s hair.

“Okay, it’s ready.” She smiled.

Beth reclined Pamela’s head into the rinsing sink again, using a control on the side of the reclining chair and rinsed out the bleach and shampooed her.

As Pammy was drying, I was shocked to see the color of her hair…REDDISH- ORANGE! When Pammy saw herself in the mirror after drying, she was uncomfortable, to say the least. Beth handled the situation perfectly as she explained me that each application of bleach only actively worked for about 40-45 minutes, and also that the red color that she had on her hair was making the process go more slowly than normal through the first stages of color change.

Beth had already mixed a second, fresh bowl of bleach and while we talked she began the application as before. Next rinse out, her hair still some orange, but now mostly yellow.

As Beth combed out Pammy’s hair she informed me that it would soon be time to make the decision on the final shade of blonde.

Beth returned with fresh bleach now in an applicator bottle and began applying the mixture.

“Why are you using a bottle this time instead of the bowl and brush?” Pammy asked innocently.

“Because I want you to feel, as well as look, like a true ‘bottle blonde’ " Beth answer jokingly.

Starting this time at the scalp, she first coated the roots and then worked outward to cover the ends. Beth squeezed the bottle empty as she used the applicator tip and her fingers to make sure every hair was saturated with bleach. Pam’s head was now completely covered in a creamy white froth, and I noticed the that overall color of the hair / bleach mix was changing rapidly lighter now. She was becoming blonder at an ever increasing rate. Beth made a final strand check and announced, “We’re there.”

After her shampoo Pammy was a pale yellow blonde!

“Can you make her Platinum?", I asked.

Beth smiled and said, “Sure, with one more bleach application of about 20 minutes.”

For the final color, Beth applied a custom mixed formula from a small applicator bottle, again starting at the scalp and working outward until every hair was thoroughly coated. Pammy processed with the creamy thick toner on for about 20 minutes, and was then shampooed out and conditioned with a deep conditioning treatment.

Beth brought Pammy to her styling chair with her hair wrapped in a towel. I asked Beth to turn Elaine away from the mirror as she removed the towel.

The results were AWESOME!!! I had never seen hair so light and silky looking. It was so pale; it was almost white and teased to perfection. The contrast with her black eyebrows was very strong and excited me.

As Pammy sat wondering, Beth proceeded to remove most of her eyebrows with quick jerks from a pair of tweezers. When she was finished, Pammy’s eyebrows was only two thin high arches. She then applied several coats of thick black eyeliner to both her top and bottom eyelids. And her lips were painted with a hot red lipstick.

I had secretly told Beth that then I wanted her to cut Pammy’s hair in a stylish short cut. Beth had agreed to my request and told Pammy she “needed to clean up her ends.” Beth cut her hair with precision, then dried and styled her new cut and color.

“When can I see what it looks like?” asked Pammy. She was starting to get very excited about what she would look like.

“As soon as we’ll get you dressed.", said Gail. “I want you to see the final result. The surprise is the best part.”

“What’s wrong with my clothes?” She asked, with a frown.

“You need new clothes! You can’t keep wearing those dumpy old business suits.”

“Really?” Pammy asked.

“They don’t really fit you. You’re really wearing way too much conservative,” Beth said. “You want to have your look fixed real nice for your love, now don’t you?”

“Yes, please Beth, help me”

“Don’t worry Pammy. Just a minute”

Then she disappeared into the back room and soon she came up with a very short, very clingy dress with the word PAMMY on the front in big letters. “These six-inch heels will go just fine with that,” Beth added as removed the cap.

Pammy nodded softly, and took the dress to the back room and put it on with nothing underneath. Somehow whatever Beth said made sense. She went back out and sat down in the chair.

Beth asked her to close her eyes and said, “Are you ready to see yourself as a beautiful blonde now?”

“YES!”

Beth began to turn the chair around toward the mirror.

As Pammy felt the chair stop and opened her eyes, her face immediately lit up with excitement. “Oh my God, you did it!", she exclaimed with a combination of astonishment and relief. “THIS IS THE BEST COLOR!, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!”

My “new blonde girlfriend” was finished.

I scanned up her new look. I started at the feet encased in six-inch black heels. Up her long legs to her hips accentuated by the way the heels forced her to stand. Then over the black spandex skirt that barely covered her ass to her nicely flattened stomach. Her firm round tits stuck out proudly and were emphasized by the way PAMMY, written in white over the black dress, was stretched.

After a moment I looked up to her already beautiful face made appropriately slutty by her new makeup and the platinum blonde bob hair that completed the image. The fact was that “my Pammy” looked gorgeous.

Pammy smiled and said, “Honney, can we go home now? Please?” And she squirmed her pussy against me.

“In a minute. Just wait over there.” Pammy obeyed my instructions like a soldier and stood in the corner.

“Beth, how is she now?” I asked.

“Let’s see. She is deeply in love with you and finds you to be the sexiest man on earth. She is obsessed with sleeping with you. She’s very impressionable and will believe any suggestions you give her. That’s specific to you by the way. She’s your fuck-toy, a good one, exclusively from now on.”

With that I pay for the services, leaving Beth a very nice tip.

“Good. Come on, Pammy. Let’s go.", I said. She looked up with adoration as she followed me out of the salon.

I too was ecstatic as I walked out of the salon with my stunning bleached blonde good fuck-toy. Needless to say, my Pammy turned heads wherever we went, which made me feel very proud. Pammy needed a little time to adjust to her new image and I decided that we should take a nice vacation. So, I booked for us, a fabulous two week trip to a French Caribbean paradise. In fact Beth was right, She says me that she really loves when I was playing around with her hair. It really seems to turn her on and it invariably ends up with us making love together As we frolicked and sunbathed nude on the beach, I thought she was the best and most passionate fuck-toy that a blonde fanatic could ever have!

Pammy’s Comments:

I never knew how much my loving boyfriend wanted me to go REALLY blonde until we went to the salon. My loving boyfriend (and Beth) made it happen for me, I love my new color, and I sure don’t mind the extra attention I get either.

It was something of a surprise initially seeing myself in the mirror transformed into such a white blonde but I loved the colour and style right from the start and soon got used to my new sexy image. I began to use darker make-up and very pale pink lipstick and soon found that pink,reds and greens best complimented the new hair colour.

WOW!!! BLONDES DO HAVE MORE FUN!!! We felt the passion of new love. On my second touch up appointment, while Beth bleached my dark roots to the White Platinum color that my loving boyfriend picked I fell asleep again. That was a good nap. I feel great when Beth woke me from my sleep and informed me smiling ‘’it is done’’.

My hair turned out SO HOT! I was so excited that I decided to check into a luxury hotel after my salon appointment. I called my loving boyfriend from the hotel room and said a friend was in town staying at the hotel and to come by for a drink. I will never forget the look on his face when he walked into the room and saw his HOT PLATINUM DREAM GIRL (his words) in lingerie with a bottle of Dom Perignon chilling nearby. As we embraced, I could feel his growing excitement, and the stay turned into more than an overnight!!!