The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My “Mom” style

by Robert Towers

My husband wanted me to change my long dark brown hair. He loved to see a woman with a perm and her hair cut into a bob length, a kind of ‘mom’ look. He also loved to see a woman with a flat top haircut. Those were his fantasies.

We talked about it for a long time but I could never decide to do it. Whenever he did I came up with the standard excuses not to. I was worried about the condition. Or I was concerned about what people at my work might think. Or I didn’t want to deal with the monthly retouches. Deep down I knew that I really wanted to but was scared to try it.

Understanding my reservations Tom patiently went over the whole issue with me. She was very reassuring and did not push me to make a commitment. It sounded exciting and exactly what I had fantasized about.

One day, we were sitting around our bedroom and I was bored. We were watching television. On the old movie we were watching, the star had her hair permed into a bob length style.

“Do you like that look on her?” I asked.

“Yeah, it looks good on her.”

“Yeah. She looks great. I try it too, but I just don’t have the guts to make that kind of change. I guess if I didn’t have to make the decision it would be easier.”

This gave Tom all the incentive he needed. “Babe, I know something help you. I think you would look great.”

He got up and walked across the room.

I was quiet and nervous. He pulled the chair from my desk and placed it in the middle of the room facing me.

“I’ll be nice,” he told me, “I promise.”

I got up and walked over and sat in the chair. He was standing behind me, ran his hands over my shoulders and slid them down my chest to my stomach.

“Now just relax. I’m the only one working here. Do you completely trust me?”

“Is there any reason I shouldn’t?” I answered.

“None at all,” Tom replied.

“Then I trust you, honey”

“Good. Let us begin,” said Tom. He walked around me and started unbuttoning my blouse.

I had not worn a bra, and Tom smiled at what he saw. He then gently caressed my now erect nipples and gave each a gentle kiss. He then walked behind me again and slid the blouse off of my shoulders and began to cup and massage my breasts while kissing my neck.

I gave out a soft purr and began to relax. After a few minutes of continued massaging I spoke in a kind of distant dreamy voice.

“...that feels great Tom, don’t stop...”

My response seemed a little odd for myself, but I didn’t pay it much attention as Tom continued to massage my body.

“I don’t know Rachael, if it’s so good, perhaps it’s worth doing something special for me in return later...Just relax and sleep my sweaty

I began to melt and feel weak in the knees.

“And now it’s time for you to go back down into hypnosis for me, Rachael… it’s time for you to begin your journey down into a deep, deep state of total obedience to me… you love to obey me… you love to hear and obey me...”

And with that, I sank deeply into nothingness…

I have lost all track of time. Someone was touching me, gently shaking my shoulder. What had happened? What was happening to me?

“Rachael are you ok?”

It was the soft, calming voice of Tom. I blinked several times, attempting focus, as my gaze lifted to his face. He was looking at me, smiling. Something seemed different now, but I couldn’t know…

“What did you do to me?”

Tom just smiled.

“You will see tomorrow”

The next day, I was getting in the car when I realized I wanted to do something amazing for Tom today and pulled out of the driveway. I thought more about what Tom would like and I thought about his ‘Mom look’ fantasy. I knew he wanted me to cut and perm my hair for him and that was way too scary for me.

I drove through unfamiliar streets while I just thought about just getting a ‘Mom’ outfit for him instead. I thought about where I could get one and I ended up at a vintage clothing store.

I parked and went inside. I didn’t know where to start so I browsed up and down the aisles looking at all the outfits. I was looking at the dresses when I stumbled across a perfect one. It was a solid light yellow A-line dress with short sleeves. It had a white belt and white trim. It looked so retro and I had to try it on.

I went to the change room to see if it would fit. It was like it was made for me. I thought Tom would love this as a role-play item. It was to perfect. I paid for it and went home.

When I got home I cleaned up the dress and tried it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and the dress was perfect. The only problem was my hair was not perfect with it. It didn’t match the dress at all. I held my hair up and turned side to side looking at myself. I didn’t know what to do with it but I felt I had to do something. I went back downstairs and back out to the car and I left the house with the dress still on.

I drove around the neighborhood when I came across something I had never seen before. It was Sandra’s Beauty Parlor and it looked like something that had been transplanted here from the 1960’s.

I parked my car, as I wanted to take a closer look. I walked by the front of it looking in and it was perfect. It had light pastel pink and green on the inside with old fashion styling chairs and blow-dryer chairs. I loved the look of the place.

I walked past it and thought about going in. I wasn’t sure what I would do if I went in. I walked to the end of the street, as I was so nervous.

For some reason, I was craving a cigarette right now. I really don’t smoke and I think smoking is a nasty habit but Tom loves to see me with a long all white cigarette in my hand.

He did get me to smoke a few shortly after we were married. I did that just for him. I know she has a fetish for this and has been smoking Virginia Slims luxury Lights 120’s for a couple of years. Only before and after “sexual sessions” but now I needed a cigarette desperately. I went into the corner shop and bought a pack of cigarettes.

I walked back towards the beauty parlor and lit a cigarette. I looked in and it was too good to be true, a total time warp. I noticed the lady inside and she was dressed in vintage style as well. She had on a white waist skirt and a pale blue top, and was wearing red lipstick. She looked up at me and we made eye contact. She got up and started walking towards the door. I got nervous and didn’t know what to do so i just went closer.

The woman came over to me and asked: “Are you Rachael?”

“Hmm, y..yes, of course” said I, while my heart was bouncing.

“All right. Just in time. You’ve scheduled with me. Follow me please”.

“Time for what?” I asked innocently. “I didn’t make any appointment.”

The lady just smiled and said: “Yesterday your husband talked with me”.

I smiled at her and I started walking nervously towards the door and peeped in. I took one last drag of my cigarette and dropped it, and stepped on it as I entered through the door.

It was so amazing inside. I was hit by the smell of perm solution and what smelled like baby powder or something. There was such an amazing charm about the place with its pastel pink wallpaper and pastel green coverings on the seats. It was overwhelming. I took in a deep breath and took in with all of my senses.

She escorted me to a plushy padded chrome chair.

“Now let’s start with washing your hair. Just lean backwards please...”

I really couldn’t believe what was happening. There I lay, in a wash-station, in front of the window. I could hear the noise of water that started running and one moment later I felt the water running through my hair.

“Is the temperature good? Not too hot or too cold?”

“No fine, thank you”

I closed my eyes and was in heaven and heard a pumping sound. I could smell the shampoo in Sandra’s hands as she started to apply it. She used a shampoo that smelled lovely and took her time. My wet hair was going heavier and heavier and I could feel Sandra’s fingers on my head. She started to make circular movements and was slowly covering my head with foam. She kept massaging and more and more foam was covering my head. Here thumbs pressed strong but gentle in my neck while here other fingers kept moving and moving from left to right, front to back just on and on ..... on and on. I didn’t have the slightest idea how long I lay there but it felt like heaven and almost forgot why I was in the salon.

“Where did you get that dress?” she asked me.

“Oh, I um, I bought it this morning.” I told her.

“It’s Wonderful.” She told me. “For a special occasion?” She asked.

“Oh no,” I said. “It’s just for my husband.” I told her.

Husband! Did I just say husband? Why the hell did I say that? I guess if I was trying to play the ‘Mom role’ I would need to have a husband to go along with it. So I continued to play along.

“Oh he is a very lucky man to have a wonderful wife like you,” She said.

“Yes I guess”.

“Do you know something about that means trigger phrase?” She asked me.

My eyebrows rose. “Something akin to hypnosis, right?” I said.

“Yes honey”

Then, she leaned over me and touched her lips against my ear.

She softly whispered, “You will look great as permed mom.”

I did not remember much after that. My world went black. After what seemed an age, suddenly I heard the water again and felt that Sandra started to rinse. Slowly the foam was floating away and I asked myself what would come next.

“All finished! How do you feel?” she said.

“Huh?” I said. “I mean, I’m fine. Sorry. Just a bit out of it there.”

“That’s common after a special shampoo session with me. You can take a seat right here,” she said and I walked over into the chair.

It felt comfortable, it was slightly bigger and bulkier then I was used to but I liked it. There was an ashtray in the arm and I though that was so cool. I sat there and crossed my legs while looking in the mirror. I wanted another cigarette.

“You hypnotized me, right?”

“Not exactly. Your husband hypnotized you last night. I simply used the trigger phrase he gave me”.

“Why?”

“Don’t worry honey, you’re not going to start clucking like a chicken or stripping in the street. I just put some ideas in your head to be the “dream mom” for your husband tonight. You’ll see... We can’t make you kill somebody or anything like that.”

I nodded. “I understand but... I’m just surprised that….”

“So what were you thinking about your hair?” she asked me standing behind me.

I took a deep look into the mirror. I was conflicted what to say next. I knew how much Tom wanted me to do something and I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

“Your husband wants you to change it,” Sandra said. “He wants you to get it permed and cut into a short bob.”

I was scared to say anything though. I turned my head and looked at myself a little more.

“That would be so nice on you,” she said. “I can get started right away for you.”

Sandra picked up a new pink cape and placed it over me. She fastened it to my neck pulling my hair out from underneath.

“Ah, let’s make a beautiful woman out of you.. I thought that a perm might suit you. Now it’s the moment to try it.”

I started to tense up. I couldn’t believe this was really happening. I started thinking about Tom and how much I loved him. I couldn’t believe I was here and this was really happening to me.

“I’ll just have to take the length down first before I put the rollers in for you,” She was saying. “I’ll take it down to about 6” all over for the rollers and neaten it up a bit afterwards.”

What was she saying? I wanted to say something to stop this. I was petrified on the inside and I wanted this to stop. I thought about Tom and I knew this was a huge thing for him. I could stop this now or let it continue. I felt the anxiety building inside me as I watched her go over and pick up a comb and scissors. She came around behind me and started combing my hair out. I bit my bottom lip hard to try and keep myself from saying something, I was screaming on the inside but silent on the outside.

She was combing my hair straight up into a large section above my head and held the section between her fingers. It felt so surreal like I was in a dream. Everything felt like it was in slow motion as I watched her take her scissors to my hair and swiftly close them into the section of hair. Over 10″ of hair came free from the top of my head and it fell in front of me, raining down into my lap.

I took in a deep gasp and instinctively reached for my cigarettes. I quickly put one in my mouth and lit it, taking in a huge drag. I exhaled as she continued to comb out another section further back in the top of my head and schnipp.

I sat there motionless staring at myself with the exception of my right hand continually taking my cigarette to my mouth for a drag and fall back on the arm rest. I would exhale and watch as more and more of my hair was being reduced to 6″ all over.

She finished cutting it and my hair was all over my cape. I felt so numb and dizzy. I put my cigarette out in the ashtray in the arm-rest and shook my head a bit.

I couldn’t stop thinking about Tom. I was excited about how he was going to react to this, as this was one of his fantasies. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing all this for him.

Sandra brought a trolley around behind me that was filled with rollers. I sat there as she combed my wet hair out and sectioned it off. She took the first section at my bangs and rolled an orange roller onto my hair closing the elastic.

She continued with another one behind that one and then another. I was getting nervous again so I lit another cigarette. I stared at myself with the pink cape and the orange rollers in my hair. I took a deep drag and fidgeted with the cigarette on the ashtray.

“You shouldn’t be smoking in here as they have laws for that now but I will let you for today,” she told me.

“Thank you,” I told her.

She finished putting all the rollers in and put a tray around my neck and cotton around my hairline under the rollers. She opened a bottle and started pouring the liquid into my hair and the smell hit me hard. I felt almost sick from the smell. It took her a while to spray the solution all over and when she finished she covered my head in plastic cap.

“You can come sit under a hood,” She told me and I followed her to a chair with a hood.

I took a seat and she adjusted the hood to my head turning it on. A blast of hot air formed an envelope around my head.

“Would you like a magazine?” she asked me and I nodded yes.

She handed me a stack of old Cosmopolitan Magazines. There was one dated back to the 60’s so I grabbed it. This was too unreal. I sat under the hood reading a Cosmo from the 60’s wearing a vintage yellow A-Line dress under a pink cape. I was actually kind of excited by all of this and I was really starting to get into the moment.

I lit another cigarette and finally started to relax as I read the old magazine. I felt like I was in another world. Besides I loved these chairs and these ashtrays on the arms.

It felt so amazing sitting under the heat from the hood. The smell from the perm solution and the chain smoking was making me feel lightheaded. I was actually enjoying this.

The timer went off and the hood turned off. Sandra escorted me back to the sink and rinsed my hair for me. She rinsed it for quite a while taking off the solution and I almost felt like I was going to fall asleep. After she sat me up and put a tray around my neck again and started to apply another solution on me. That one smelt worse than the first one. She left that on me for another little while leaving me sitting at the wash sink with the tray still around my neck.

Eventually she came back and tilted me back into the sink again. She ran the water on my hair and began removing the rollers and tossing them into the sink. I was wondering what this was going to look like and I had no idea. I was starting to fill with anticipation.

She finished and sat me up to towel dry my hair. I followed her back to the other chair and took a seat. I saw myself in the reflection for the first time. My face lit up at my reflection. My hair was so curly I couldn’t believe it. I wanted to bust out in laughter; it didn’t seem like myself anymore.

“We’ll just clean this up and give you a nice haircut.” She told me.

I sat there quiet as I was mesmerized at my reflection. She tilted my head forward and started sectioning off my hair at my nape. I felt the scissors dig in along my nape cutting my hair to a short bob length in the back. The scissors worked across my nape in the back reducing the length down and I watched as locks of curly hair was snipped off and rolled down the cape. I couldn’t believe those curly-locks where coming off of me. I had never seen anything like this in my life as I had straight hair all my life.

She finished the haircut and I took my first look. It was so short compared to what I was used to and so curly. It was still wet and she started drying it with a diffuser. It totally didn’t look like me at all. I was amazed I did this and I didn’t regret it now. I knew I could totally play this off with Tom. I was actually excited about it.

She finished drying it and it was so weird. I totally looked like I was in a time warp. I couldn’t believe it. She removed the cape and I reached up to feel it for the first time. It felt so different. The texture was so strange to me.

I got up and took a good look at myself. I could scarcely believe my eyes. The dress was amazing and I looked like I belonged in it now. I new this was going to be fun tonight. Everything felt right for some reason.

“It actually looks...so good...so hot!” I said. “I’m surprised. Curly hair has traditionally been a disaster for me.”

“I appreciate your sacrifice,” said Sandra smiling. “I’m sure we’re going to do great things together.”

I paid her and hurried back to the car. I drove home and I couldn’t stop playing with my hair. I laughed every time I caught my reflection in the rear view mirror and it gave me goose bumps every time I played with it.

I got home and I started to make dinner for Tom. I set the dining room table with candles and I cooked chicken with potatoes and rice.

It was almost 5:30 and I knew he would be along soon. I was upstairs in the bathroom doing my final touches. I had my new dress on and I had my new lingerie ready in the bedroom. I applied red lipstick and blue eye shadow with a pinkish blush. It looked very retro on me. I took one last look at myself and I couldn’t believe it. I was filled with anticipation of his arrival.

The doorbell rang and I got so excited. I ran down the stairs and stopped right in front of the front door. I paused for a moment and I took a deep breath. I felt enormous butterflies in the pit of my stomach. I exhaled and opened the door.

“Hi Baby, welcome home. I have a little surprise for you tonight”.