The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Little Chickadees

Horace Rinaldi was always amazed at just how close together his little chickadees hatched.

This batch had five of them and the one in the middle went first, her fingers clawing at the membranes of her cocoon, tearing first through the inner membrane and then getting more and more frantic as they tore away at the outer and then suddenly, in a rush of ooze and slime, her perfect, little body fell from the cocoon in which she’d been held.

And even before that happened, the one on the far left and the one next to her on the right had started to wriggle as their inhabitants also worked to free themselves, the one on the right arriving just moments before the one on the left, and even in the short amount of time that it had taken those two to go, the one on the far right, had started to show signs of hatching, too.

And suddenly, there were four lovely girls, all of them clearly Asian and each a carbon copy of the others, each covered in the gelatinous leavings of the goop in which they’d so recently been immersed, and each of them blinking dazedly as they looked around at the new world into which they’d been brought.

And still, that left the fifth cocoon. Any moment now, Dr. Rinaldi thought. Any moment now.

But nothing happened.

Horace looked at the tech on the board, but the man shrugged. “Life signs,” Horace asked.

The tech looked at his board and shook his head.

Horace looked at the coccon still suspended in place and then he looked at the four bodies laid out in front of him, and then once more at the cocoon. “Keep an eye on her,” he told the tech. “Let me know if anything changes.”

The man nodded.

Horace turned to the rest of the men and he said the words he loved to say. “All right, boys, we got live ones here. Let’s get some dicks into them.”

Almost as one, the men moved forward. Before anything else was done, a patch was put over each pussy to protect it. The patch served two purposes. First, it kept dicks from inadvertently entering holes that were supposed to remain virgin, and second, and more importantly, the patch stimulated the clit, putting its wearer in a near constant state of orgasmic readiness.

Four sets of eyes looked on as four dicks came forward. Four sets of eyes opened just a little wider as they realized where those four dicks were about to go, and then four, little mouths, after just a moment of hesitation, started sucking on four rock-hard cocks like it was what they had been born to do.

Which, of course, among other things, was exactly what they had been born to do.

But, of course, there was still one man left, the one who was destined for the occupant of the unhatched cocoon. He looked at the others who were getting their cocks sucked, and then he looked at Rinaldi. Rinaldi looked at the man and then back at the tech. “Anything,” Rinaldi asked.

The tech shook his head and Rinaldi looked back at the man.

“Maybe you can work your way in with one of the others,” he said.

Yeah right, the man thought. They both knew how likely that was. No one was going to want him working his way in with them. Heck, already two of the men had cum in the girl’s mouths and the other two were close to cumming, too. He wasn’t needed here.

Horace knew it, too. “Look,” he said, “if you want to go, you can. We’ll pay you just the same, no matter what.”

The man looked back at the others. He didn’t want to go. He wanted what the others were getting. Already, one of the girls had managed to suck her man off to a second load of cum. That’s what he wanted.

But he wasn’t going to get it. He knew that. Already, one of the men was pulling one of the girls to her feet. She was a little wobbly at first, but then they always were so you had to hold them up until they got their legs under them but that never took all that long, and then it was off to the shower to get them cleaned up.

Damn, he loved that part. The girls really weren’t able to do much at that point so the guys ended up doing most of the work, but that wasn’t a bad thing. Let them just stand under the water while you got their bodies all nice and soaped up. Plenty of time to work nice, soap-slickened hands all over young, nubile bodies.

And all the while while you’re soaping up their bodies and making sure they’re tits and asses get plenty of attention, all the while, they’re holding onto the guy’s cock like it’s some kind of handrail and then it’s time for more cock sucking.

But that was only well and good if you were in on the action, but this time, there wasn’t a girl for him. The man stood there dejectedly. “You know,” he said, “I think I’ll be going.”

“I think that might be best,” Horace said.

Horace and his assistant watched the man go and when he was gone, only then did the man speak up. “So what are we going to do,” the assistant said.

“Do? About what?”

“You know what I’m talking about,” the assistant said. “There were supposed to be five of them.”

“Yes,” the doctor said irritably. “I’m aware of that.”

“So what are you going to do? You promised there’d be five.”

“Yes, I know.”

“These aren’t the sort of people that you renege on a promise to,” the assistant reminded him.

“I know that, too,” the doctor said.

“Sir?”

Horace looked over at the tech. “Yes. What is it?”

The tech was looking at the last of the cocoons, still hung up on its hook. “What do you want me to do with that,” the tech asked.

“Still no life signs?”

The tech shook his head.

The scientist looked at the cocoon. It’d be good to know why it didn’t take but he had other things to concern him. “Cut it down,” he said finally. “Send it off to the incinerator with the rest of the garbage. We can’t be leaving any evidence lying around.”

“Yes, sir.”

“You still haven’t answered my question,” the assistant said.

“You noticed that,” the doctor said.

“So what are you going to do?”

“I’m thinking.”

“If I might suggest,” the assistant said, “you might think a little harder and a little faster. You don’t have enough time to grow another one.”

“Thank you,” the doctor spat out. “I know that.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I was thinking of finding a replacement.”

“But you just agreed—”

Horace Rinaldi waved the man off with a swipe of his hand. “You don’t understand. I wasn’t going to make another one. I was thinking of going to the source.”

The assistant was quiet for a moment as the implication of what his boss finally hit him. “She’s not going to like it,” the assistant said finally.

“Well, I wasn’t going to exactly ask her permission.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Yeah but what? You said it yourself. What choice do I have?”

The assistant shook his head. “Not a lot,” he said. “Not any, really.”

“That’s the way I got it figured, too,” the man said.

* * *

It was a couple of hours later and the remnants of the cocoons, the one that was still intact and the remains of the other four had been cut down and were lying on the conveyer belt that would carry them away. All that remained was to press the button which was exactly what the tech did. Machinery came to life and the conveyer belt began its slow progress toward the incinerator room.

What the tech didn’t see, what no one saw was the feeble hand clawing away at the membrane of that one remaining cocoon.

And still, the conveyor belt rolled.

The hand finally broke through the outer membrane but it seemed as if doing so had used every last bit of energy that the hand had for it fluttered momentarily and then it fell motionless.

And the conveyor belt rolled on.

If someone had been there, if someone had seen that hand, someone might have stopped the conveyor, but no one saw it. There was just the cocoon and the hand and the conveyor belt which carried both to instant annihilation.

The hand fluttered again and then it moved more frantically. The hand and an arm were pushed out of the cocoon and the hand slapped uselessly against the belt.

The hand stopped moving but it was only for a moment and then once again, it was moving. This time, a second hand joined the first, and the opening in the cocoon was forced more widely open.

Already, the flames were licking at the first of the cocoons when a head poked its way out of the bag. If the girl knew the danger she was in, she didn’t show it but the girl definitely wanted out of the cocoon in which she’d been created.

The opening in the bag was forced open even wider and the now the top half of her body was out. Her legs were kicking violently, trying desperately to dislodge themselves from the bag. The fire was imminently close.

She pulled herself free and then with one last pull, she pulled herself off the conveyor belt moments before the bag in which she’d been conceived went up in a fiery blaze. She could do nothing more than lay there and pant as she tried to marshall what little energy she had left.

She was still there when the tech found her.

“What the hell,” the man said.

At first, it had never occurred to him that this was the fifth clone. As far as he was concerned, there had been only four, so this one had to be one of the four.

Only that didn’t make sense. How could one of them have gotten this far out. They were bred to be bedmates. It wasn’t in their nature to go wandering off on their own.

And this one was all slimy, its hair matted down and its body covered in muck but even then, the tech’s mind refused to believe it. It just couldn’t be the fifth one.

But then he saw her with her exposed pussy and the truth finally came to him. This couldn’t be one of the four, he told himself. This had to be the other one, the fifth one, the one that hadn’t survived, but how.

And did it really matter. Her eyes had locked in on him. Not on his eyes, but on a spot a little further down on his body. She was trying to pull herself up onto her hands and knees so that she could crawl her way over but her arms and legs weren’t quite up to the task.

The tech looked at the girl and he slowly unzipped his pants and he took out his cock. His hand stroked his cock. “Do you want this,” he asked.

Speech would come later. The tech knew that, but he knew she should be able to understand what he said. He looked at her and she nodded.

“Do you want this,” the man asked again, and again, the girl nodded.

The tech still wasn’t sure he believed the answer. Sure, the answer was right in line with what it should be, but stuff like this, it just didn’t happen to him. Usually, it was someone else who got to have his dick suck while all he could do was sit there and watch, and this was a Marissa. Of all the girls they produced, in his opinion, the Marissa’s were the best.

But what if it was happening, he told himself. Would he pass up a chance like this simply because he was too slow to act. The man knelt beside the girl and he pulled her head between his legs, and ...

And her mouth slid down over his shaft as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her. The man groaned. Fuck, that was good, he told himself. That was very, very good, and it seemed as if the girl was gaining strength just from sucking on his cock.

The man groaned again. That was very, very good, and there was no doubt about it. The girl was getting stronger.

The girl’s hand pressed up against his crotch and the tech belatedly realized that if he’d have taken his jeans off first, she would have been fondling his balls instead.

The man groaned. She was definitely getting more energy by the minute. “Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Suck it. Suck it.”

The man groaned again. He could feel the girl’s hands as they stroked him between his legs. They were so nice and small. Oh fuck, the man thought. They were perfect.

The tech groaned. He couldn’t take it anymore. His cock was so hard and she was sucking him so good. The man groaned again and in the next instant, he was cumming inside her little cock sucking mouth and the girl was taking it all as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her to do.

The tech groaned again as the girl finished up on his cock. He had a decision to make. Up to this point, no one knew of the girl’s existence. There were cameras on the incinerator itself, but nothing here on where the girl had to have come off the belt and nothing where he’d had his cock sucked, but there were other cameras throughout the building. He knew what he should do. He knew he should report her existence but he knew he didn’t want to so the question was could he get her out without being seen, and in the end, did he really care if anyone saw him or not.

The tech looked down at the girl’s tight, little, slime-covered body and already, he could feel himself getting hard again and that was all it took. Fuck them, he told himself. He wasn’t going to give her back, and just to make sure ...

He pulled the girl up onto her hands and knees. This wouldn’t take long at all.

* * *

Marissa Nakamura was bound and tied to a chair when the hood was finally removed. She blinked a few times as her eyes tried to acclimate themselves to the sudden rush of light. She shut her eyes and then opened them again and that’s when she saw him. “Horace,” the woman spat. “Horace Rinaldi. I should have known this was you.”

“Hello, Marissa. Long time, no see.”

“Not long enough,” the woman shot back. “Why am I here?”

“I need your help.”

The young woman barked out a laugh. “Yeah right. Like I’d help out the likes of you.”

“Oh, I think you’ll help me out. Don’t worry about that, but first, would you like to see what I’ve been up to?”

The girl glared malevolently but said nothing.

“Remember when we talked about making clones,” the man asked. “Our own little army of sex slaves, available to whoever was willing to pay the price. Do you remember that? Do you remember what you said?”

“I said it was an abomination,” the woman shot back.

“That’s right, you did,” the man went on. “You showed a complete lack of visionary insight. I wanted you to be the model for one of the lines of girls I produced, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, and I told you no.”

“That’s right, you did, but that was okay. I was able to secure some of your DNA even without your help and I was able to go ahead with my plans anyway. Would you like to see what I’ve done?”

Marissa shook her head.

“I’m surprised at you,” Horace said. “An intellectual girl like you. You should want to see. You should want to know.”

Marissa shook her head. “I don’t want to know,” she said feebly.

The man smiled. “Well, that’s just too bad because I think I want to tell you anyway. The man picked up a remote and he looked at the girl strapped to the chair in front of him. Look at the television screen,” he said even as he turned the television set on.

In spite of herself, Marissa watched. She didn’t want to know what Horace Rinaldi had done and yet, she did want to know as well.

The picture on the screen showed a dormitory-like setting. There were five beds, four of which were occupied. On each of the occupied beds, there was a man, and hovered over each man with her back to the camera were four, little Asian girls who at least from the view that the camera had, looked exactly the same.

It wasn’t just their bodies, Marissa realized, but it was their movements as well. Still, looks could be deceiving. After all, all she was seeing was their backsides, but still ...

“We call these girls Marissa’s,” the man said, “out of respect for their creator. Would you like to see them?”

Marissa shook her head even though she knew she couldn’t look away. She knew she had to see what this man had done.

The girls, it seemed, were about to finish up. Not all at the same time, of course, because even if the girls were the same, the guys weren’t but even so, there was no way a man was going to last all that long under one of those tight, cock sucking mouths.

Even the way their bodies reacted as their mouths took the men’s cream. Even that was the same. It was little things, the bob of the head, the movement of an arm, the flex of the ass, all of it came Marissa the terrifying thought that however it had happened, these girls were all exactly the same.

And then the girls were pulling up off the dicks and each of them was turning around, not so much to show herself off for the camera, but because it was the natural thing for each one to do, and that was when the truth was confirmed. Each one was an exact duplicate of her.

Marissa couldn’t take her eyes off the screen until Horace finally turned it off. She blinked a couple of times and then she looked back at Horace. “Why are you showing this to me,” she asked finally.

“You saw the empty bed?”

Marissa nodded.

“I need to fill that bed, and unfortunately, I don’t have the time to do it the normal way, so I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you for some help.”

“I’m not going to help you,” Marissa exclaimed. “You’re a monster.”

“Well yes, that may very well be, but when I said I was going to ask you for your help, I didn’t exactly mean that I was going to let you say no. I do have my commitments and the order was for five. I need another body to fill that bed.

“You’re crazy. If you think I’m going to—”

“But Marissa, that’s exactly what I think you’re going to do. I mean, I really hate doing this because I’d like to know where you are at all times, but I need to fill my delivery, so ...”

Marissa watched the man take a needle from a cabinet.

“Don’t worry,” the man told her. “This won’t hurt me a bit.”

* * *

“Stay here,” the tech had said. It was all he’d really had to say. The clone was in a highly suggestive state so that almost anything he ordered her to do was liable to be done exactly like the girl was told to do.

He walked out into the corridor and he looked aroud. Just how the hell was he going to get her out of here.

There were only two ways, he told himself. Either something big enough that he could hide her inside or figure out a way to disable the cameras.

The only problem was he couldn’t figure out how to do either one of those but he was going to have to do it if he was going to get his prize home where he could fuck her.

* * *

“Why are you doing this to me,” Marissa moaned.

“You mean aside from the obvious, that I need to deliver five little Marissa’s and not four? You mean aside from that? Well, I think that should be obvious, don’t you? I mean you’ve always been such a little, fucking tease. All show and no go, isn’t that right, Marissa? Well, not anymore. From now on, you’re going to be ready to go whenever anyone wants you to be.”

No, Marissa told herself. No. This couldn’t be happening to her. She had to fight it, only ...

Only she knew what the drug could do. She knew because her father had created it. It was supposed to help people with psychological problems. It was supposed to help people take their minds off of their problems but it did more than that and once the results of the drug were realized, the clinical trials were stopped. His biggest failure. That’s what her father had called it and now that very same drug was coursing through her veins.

She should be terrified, Marissa knew, and she was terrified, but there was something else as well. The drug had a 100% success rate, if one could call it a success, so Marissa knew what it was going to do to her. It was hopeless to fight it, and yet, she had to fight it. She had to do something.

Maybe it helped her, she thought. Maybe it helped her that she knew what it could do. Maybe if she knew, maybe she could fight it.

The first inkling she had that she might be losing the fight was a growing inability to focus. She had to fight it, and yet, she kept finding herself being distracted and the things that would distract her were becoming harder and harder to ignore.

Focus, she told herself. You’ve got to focus.

And yet it was so hard.

Think about something, she told herself. Think about anything. Think about multiplication tables. Think about current events. Thinking about anything just so long as she kept on thinking.

She shook her head. But she what she wasn’t thinking about was the drug. She wasn’t concentrating on it. She wasn’t trying to fight it. She wasn’t thinking about how the drug was violating her mind.

And just why the hell was she finding that so exciting to think that her mind being violated.

No, she told herself. No. Don’t think about that. That wasn’t good. That wasn’t good at all.

* * *

The tech was back in the incinerator room and just as he’d expected, the girl had waited for him just like he’d told her to do.

It wasn’t much of a plan, the man had to admit, but it was the best plan he had. “Stay where you are,” the man told the girl. “Don’t move a muscle.”

The girl stayed where she was even as the man doused her with a bucket full of water and the tech couldn’t help but notice how the girl’s nipples responded to that. Damn, he told himself. If he had more time, but he didn’t.

The man tossed a towel at the girl. “Here,” he told her. “Dry yourself off with this.”

She did and hell, even something as mundane as that was totally hot, with that tight little body of hers, even something as simple at that was sexy as all hell. The tech could feel his dick getting harder. Dang, that girl was cute.

* * *

It was getting harder to think.

No, that wasn’t right, Marissa told herself. It was getting harder to think about anything else. That was more like it. It was harder to think about anything else other than sex.

On some level, she knew it was the drug. It was turning her mind into mush and she knew she should hate that but she just couldn’t. Her pussy was just so hot and she needed to be fucked. She needed it bad.

Hold on, her mind feebly said. Hold onto reality.

Reality, the girl thought. What was that. Reality was getting a dick inside her or better yet, since there were two men in the room, reality was getting two dicks inside her.

Reality was getting herself fucked and fucked and fucked. Reality was getting herself fucked until she was too tired to fuck and then reality was going to sleep naked and ready to fuck like those lucky girls on the screen in front of her, and then reality was waking up and being ready to fuck all over again.

Reality was sex. Nothing else was real.

* * *

It was supposed to have been simple, the tech told himself. Get her washed up and get her some clothes. Then walk her out of there right in plain sight. Simple, right?

But no, it couldn’t be as simple as all that.

The girl had dried herself off but then she’d dropped herself back onto her knees and his cock right there at eye level and she was taking turns between looking at his cock and looking up at him.

Yeah right, the man thought. Simple?

He knew what she wanted. That much, at least, was simple. The girl wanted to be fucked. That was easy.

He’d already taken her once on her hands and knees. That had been fun and that had been enough. Even if they had found him after that, she wouldn’t be a virgin anymore, and considering that they were supposed to be selling virgin product, that in and of itself, should have been enough, but she was looking up at him with her pouting lips and her dark eyes, and damn it, one time just wasn’t enough.

The man shook his head. “What do you want now,” the man asked and almost as quickly, he regretted the question. The girl was little more than a helpless drone. She had only rudimentary language skills and she wouldn’t have more until later so why the hell was he talking to her?

Why? Because even if that’s what she was right now, he didn’t want to treat her like a piece of meat, that’s why.

“So what the hell am I going to do with you,” the man said yet again.

The girl’s eyes seemed to lock in on his cock.

“You want to fuck, huh? What a surprise,” he said in a tone that indicated it was anything but a surprise. “All right, lay back and spread your legs for me.”

For a moment, it seemed almost as if the girl understood what the man was saying to her but it was only for a moment. Fortunately though, he didn’t need her to understand. Just a few gentle pushes with his hands was all it took to get her lying back and to get her to spread her legs for him.

I hope this doesn’t get me in trouble, any more trouble, he thought even as he slid between her legs.

* * *

She wanted to fuck.

No wait. That was wrong ... wasn’t it?

She wanted to fuck.

They’d done something to her, Marissa remembered. They’d done something, but she couldn’t remember what. It was getting so hard to think about anything else but sex.

And so what if they had done something to her. Did it really matter what they’d done. Did it really make the need go away?

No, it didn’t. She needed to fuck.

It didn’t matter what they’d done to her.

She needed to fuck.

She wanted to fuck.

She wanted it bad.

* * *

The other Marissa, the one in the incinerator room, that one was moaning even as her pussy took that cock. With her lack of language skills, the best she could mange was a series of wordless mewing sounds but somehow, to the tech who was fucking her, somehow that just made it even better.

The man groaned. He just couldn’t help himself. He’d barely had his cock inside her and already, he seemed to be on the verge of cumming, but it wasn’t his fault. The girl’s pussy was just so nice and tight and wet.

She looked up at the man, her eyes dark and wide as she mewed yet again.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Here it comes. Oh fuck. Here it comes.”

* * *

The other Marissa was on her hands and knees. Horace Rinaldi had his hands on her hips even as he shoved his cock between her legs, and Horace’s assistant was standing in front of her with his dick in her mouth and it never even crossed her mind that this might be wrong.

“Oh yeah,” Horace groaned as Marissa took his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the assistant groaned as Marissa sucked his dick.

Marissa knew she needed to cum. It was the only thing that mattered to her. She needed to cum. She needed it bad.

She had a vague recollection that she knew these men with their dicks inside her and that that knowledge was supposed to mean something to her but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember what it was that that was supposed to mean.

“Oh fuck,” the man in her cunt groaned. “Oh fuck. I’m going to cum.”

The man in her mouth didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to. After all, with the way he was splashing his cum around in Marissa’s mouth, that pretty much said it all and when Horace came in the girl’s cunt, that pretty much was the end of that.

Neither man noticed the camera on the incinerator room door so neither man noticed that where only one man had gone in, two were coming out, and of course, neither of them noticed that while the one man was instantly recognizable, the one in the coveralls, the one who was being supported by the tech, that one was not.

No, their attention was on the Marissa that they had in front of them. “Get her cleaned up,” Horace told his assistant, “and toss her in with the others.”

“Sure thing, boss.”

“I told you we’d get the count right.”

“You’re right, boss,” the other man said.

It was only then that Horace chanced to take a look at the security monitors, but by that time, there was nothing left to see.