The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Girlfriends Brother:

By Niki Roar

The Night was young and everyone was still partying away the end of the first year at College. Kyle was talking off to the side with Sarah a girl who had been friends with for a long time. The two did have some tension between them remaining for their failed relationship just a year ago. The two were talking and drinking away watching everyone having a better time than they were. Kyle finally suggested that both of them were thinking; to go back to her house.

“Are you sure?” asked Sarah wanting to know he was up for giving them another chance as much as she was.

Kyle nodded leading her through the crowd and out from the party. Kyle never really liked going over to her house because of her weird brother. Well not that weird, he was just always looking at him like he wasn’t meant to be there. Jessica had heard rumors from her brother’s friend that he was gay; this was supported by his lack of girlfriends over the past years. Kyle was a bit drunk and he assumed her brother would be asleep so no sleep lost there.

The two arrived back at her two story home in the suburbs, guiding their way up the footsteps in the darkness. The two stumbled and crashed around trying to get to the door in one piece. Sarah and Kyle walked into the lounge room holding hands, crashing door onto the couch.

“I am just going to get something to eat, watch some TV while your waiting” said Sarah acting strangely robotic like every word was planted in her head.

“Alright” replied Kyle clicking the TV on.

The TV screen was fixed on a black and white spiral spinning in a hypnotic motion, at first Kyle though the screen was wrecked. He clicked the remote onto another channel but this was the only thing on. He shrugged to himself and peered over the couch to see where Jess had gotten to. A voice started to come from the Televisions, staying commands.

‘Keep watching the screen’

Kyle turned straight around watching the spiral closely as the spinning got faster and faster. He couldn’t look away even if he wanted to; he was trapped to its commands.

‘Nothing around you is out of the ordinary’

Sarah’s brother Mark walked into the lounge room was only an open robe covering his naked body. His penis swung flaccid as he walked towards Kyle, smiling to himself as Kyle didn’t take any notice. He sat down right next to him even poking him in the arm to see what his reaction would be; Nothing.

‘Next to you is a cock start stroking it slowly’

Kyle keeps his eyes on the screen as his fingers tipped over Mark’s thighs towards his penis; he had no clue what he was doing. He gripping the flaccid cock and started moving up and down slowly exciting the blood flow. Mark looked down as the straight man who used to sleep with his sister was giving him a nice hand job.

‘Almost time for your instructions to end and time to meet your master. Faster now’

Kyle stroked faster that he was before pleasuring Mark even more; he knew it was almost over. Mark ran his fingers along Kyle’s arm almost trying to tease him with tickling. He moved his hand quickly down into the front of Kyle’s pants feeling his soft penis and balls. His thumb started to play with them knowing that soon they would be his.

‘This is very important this information is going into my mind directly. The cock you are stroking below to your master. You must do anything he tells you to do without question; your sole purpose in life is to pleasure his every need. Await your final instruction’

Kyle looked over with loving eyes towards Mark; smiling at him knowing that his whole life was now going to be with. He wants to begin serving his master straight away but he was compelled to wait for the last command.

‘The Final command to tell your master everything you have learnt and get down on your knees in front of him let go of the penis you love so much’

Kyle let go of his new master’s penis and dropped down from the couch in front of him. He looked up at his master from his knees wanting so badly to say what he has learnt from the tape.

“You are my Master Mark I live to pleasure your every need. I will do anything for you and anything to you. I am just to slave who is ready to serve here on my knees. Command me?” asked Kyle lusting for his master’s touch.

“Will you answer everything I ask you truthfully?” asked Mark gazing with pleasure at Kyle’s lips.

“Yes Of course master” replied Kyle becoming over powered with hormones.

“Have you ever thought about me sexually?”

“Not before today when I knew in my heart my purpose in life was to serve you. My mind now races with images of you”

“ “What do you want to do with my penis?”

“I want to pleasure it in my mouth and have inside of me being my first time anally. I need to lick and suck its holy juices to survive through the day”

“Are you Gay?”

“No sir but what I am doing does seem that way. Maybe it was locked inside of me waiting to come out. I must be Gay if I want you so badly”

“Alright enough questions for now, Time to serve me slave”

Kyle sat eager on his knees in front of Mark waiting for his command to pleasure him

“Boy suck on my cock like a good baby. Drink my holy milk like you have not tasted it for years” commanded Mark looking down on his slave.

Kyle engulfed down on his masters penis, trying to shovel all of it into his mouth. He hungered to pleasure his new master and sucked rapidly trying to get his milky reward. Mark leant his head back feeling the ecstasy of getting one of the best head jobs he ever had.

“A little slower so u can savor the taste” whispered Mark wanting this to go on for ever.

Kyle moved his lips up slowly over his masters licking each bit as it came into his mouth; he couldn’t resist savoring it.

“Do you remember that time you were topless in my sisters bedroom and I walked in?” asked Mark turning himself on even more with past experiences.

“Yes I remember my master” replied Mark quickly wanting to get back into sucking.

“From then I am knew that I would have you and were going to be re-creating that later tonight” comment Mark smiling to himself wickedly.

Mark’s toes started to crinkle up and his back started arching; he was coming and coming fast. Kyle started to gulp faster up and down on his master cock, up and down. Mark moaned as loud as he could feel the cum shooting out into his slaves mouth. Kyle kept sucking and swallowing as he could feel his own penis dying to come.

“That’s so good boy, lick daddy clean” ordered Mark as Kyle took his penis out.

Kyle began licking all over his swollen dick and found each drop including the ones lying under his balls, Mark so was pleased with himself as was Kyle.

“Come up and sit next to me slave” ordered Mark rubbing his fingers on his own nipples.

Kyle jumped up from his knee and sat down next to Mark, cuddling up next to him.

“Please me like I was your girlfriend or should I say boyfriend” suggested Mark knowing that his slave couldn’t say no.

“Yes my master” replied Kyle running his hands over his master’s naked chest.

His hands moved up and his Mark’s chest feeling around and probing into different areas, his fingers stopped as his masters lips. Kyle leant in and started kissing his master passionately; Mark kissed back grabbing onto Kyle’s belt at the same time. Kyle shifted his legs to be sitting in front of Mark on the chair with his knees on either side. He continued to kiss Mark and started kissing his way down his neck. Mark un-buckled his slave’s belt, sliding the side of his pants down to the floor. Mark placed his hands on the side of Kyle’s boxer as Kyle began sucking onto his nipples.

His boxers dropped down and out came Kyle’s erect penis around seven inches uncut; Mark began to stroke up and down while it stood up proud in the air.

“Alright time to finish your training when you cum for me you will go into a deep trance, come for me Kyle, come for me slave” ordered Mark jerking Kyle’s penis faster and faster.

Kyle came…..

The next morning Kyle lay asleep on the couch with the TV still on in front of him, sitting on a static channel. Kyle slowly awoke with a splitting headache and barely a memory of how he got to Sarah’s house. Kyle fixed up his clothes and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat; he could see Sarah with her singlet top on hugging to her breast but didn’t even notice the things he used to love.

“Hello who is this Mark?” asked Sarah pouring some serial into her bowl.

Kyle walked further in seeing Mark eating toast on the counter wearing only Kyle’s boxers and a t-shirt, Kyle couldn’t take his eye of Mark’s sexy legs.

“This is my boyfriend Kyle” said Mark handing out his hand to Kyle.

Kyle began kissing his hand passionately and sucking on his fingers suggestively. Sarah didn’t even remember Kyle at all and neither did Kyle it was like they had met for the first time today.

“He seems like a keeper” commented Sarah taking for food into the other room.

“Don’t worry your mind I hypnotized her too. Now down on all fours and follow me slave” commanded Mark pulling his finger out of Kyle’s mouth.

Mark walked into the lounge room with his slave following like a loyal dog down on all fours; he crawled over to his master. Mark sat down on the couch and started wiggling his feet for attention.

“Go on kiss my feet slave while I fill you in on last night” ordered Mark grabbing the TV remote.

Kyle crawl up to his masters toes and began kissing along the soles of his feet and moving up to the toes. He smiled lustfully as he massaged the other foot with his free hands; knowing that he was serving his master.

Mark clicked on the DVD player and watching the disc loading slowly, he couldn’t wait to watch it. Kyle kept kissing the feet seeing in the corner of his eye the disc starting to play.

“Alright Slave turn and watch the TV to see the fun we got up to last night” ordered Mark turning his slaves head away from his beautiful feet.

Kyle watched as the camera remained positioned on a tripod as Kyle rested in the 69 position sucking away furiously on Mark’s cock. Mark had his right arm firmly wrapped around Kyle’s penis jerking it to make him work harder sucking. Both were completely nude and Kyle’s eyes were glazed over like he was stuck in some kind of dream state.

“Remember any of this slave?” asked Mark patting Kyle on the head like he was a dog.

“No my master but I know I would have enjoyed serving you” replied Kyle loving watching the screen with his master playing with him.

“That because I told you to forget because your first time always hurts, my baby is so tight” explained Mark focusing his attention back on the video tape.

Mark continued moaning and jerking his slaves cock as his fingered moved across Kyle’s ass hole; rubbing the edges softly. He wanted to Kyle to know it was coming before he did, but the pleasure got to him. Mark started sticking his finger into Kyle’s tight ass; pushing in and out as deep as he could go. Kyle stopped sucking at his master’s command and rested his ass up in the air for his master’s pleasure.

“You love this next part even though you cried” said Mark putting the same finger from the video into Kyle’s mouth to be sucked on.

Kyle slowly started to moan with pleasure and pain as Mark stuck his penis forcefully into his ass; he jerked back and forth. Mark told his slave to wolf like a dog as he was fucking him and gripped hard onto his hanging balls. Kyle scream as Mark milked his balls inside his fingers.

“You’re mine forever aren’t you?” asked Mark pulling his finger out for his slave to talk.

“Yes my master I live to serve your every need” replied Kyle fighting the urge to start masturbating to his own deeds.

“This video is making me horny you now what to do” ordered Mark unzipping his fly.

the End