The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This is my first attempt at writing any kind of story since high school. Sorry if I took too long for character or story development and not enough in payoff. Also I welcome comments but probably will only respond to few or none. Finally this is based on a true friend but not a true story. The names have been changed to protect the innocent and me.

My Friend Matt

By August

Chapter 1—Background

I still remember the first day I saw him. I was working at a major corporation and was at our test facility. I saw this amazing looking young guy in with a crowd of people from another division. He was about 5′10″ with auburn hair, a boyish face that was just starting to develop a manly edge, relatively lean build, but nicely muscled in the right places…especially in his lower body. He had a name tag that said “Matt.”

Unfortunately I didn’t have a reason to talk to Matt or anyone in his group of coworkers. That didn’t stop me from getting a few good looks at this Adonis. I think he may have even caught me looking a couple of times, but never acknowledged it. Anyway, the day ended and I never got to talk to him. Eventually I forgot about him.

At the time, I was a 29 year old single gay man who wasn’t in the closet but wasn’t out of it either. I lived in a Midwestern city and was from a conservative family. Basically I was living my own “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell.” by not advertising my gayness but not pretending to be straight by dating women, etc. Looks wise, I was bald, wide bodied and in OK shape. I worked out 5-6 days a week, but was usually a few pounds overweight due to partying and eating habits.

In late spring the year after I had first seen Matt, I suddenly saw him in my workplace. He was sitting in our office (an open office environment) just 20-30 feet from me. It turns out he was a college intern at the other division of our company and had hired on full time in my office. It seemed like the last year in college had done nothing to diminish Matt’s stunning good looks. I was elated to again see this stud, but still had no real reason to talk with him.

A couple of weeks later I noticed Matt in the company gym one day. All I could think was “wow.” In his work clothes I could tell he was hot but in his gym clothes he was a traffic stopper. He had a nice trim upper body that seemed nearly hairless when he pulled up his shirt to wipe sweat off of his face. He had a beautiful bubble butt and great, muscled, hairy legs that seemed unmatched to his trim and smooth upper body.

It seemed like he became a gym regular because I started seeing Matt at the work gym nearly every day. I still didn’t know him well, but was starting to get to know him due to casual interaction at the gym. The late afternoon /early evening time wasn’t popular with this gym since the larger division of our company shared the gym and went home a couple hours earlier in the day than my workplace. Some days would find me in the gym with as few as 3-4 other people working out while other days had 10-12. Most of us became comfortable with spotting each other and had some casual conversation outside of that.

Of course I tried to cultivate my relationship with Matt because of his great looks but also because he seemed to be OK with an older single male spending time with him and checking him out. I couldn’t figure out if he was gay, bi, naïve, or just narcissistic. None of the options were bad, but gay with an older guy hang-up would have been the ideal.

Eventually Matt and I started becoming friends and would golf, have a few beers, or watch a football game. Of course these were usually group activities and I was in my Don’t Ask… situation, so I didn’t make any overt moves toward Matt. At the same time I was pushing the limits of friendly whenever I could. And Matt never seemed to push back. This left me with the impression that he may actually be gay. Unfortunately, I found out this was not the case.

One day that fall I ran into Matt in a bar. With a girl on his arm. He introduced me to his fiancee Jennifer. She was a great young lady. She was smart, nice looking, outgoing and even had a good job. The worst part was that I really liked her. (As a person. Not sexually, of course.)

This left me in a bind. I liked Matt and Jennifer as people and I lusted after Matt in an unsustainable fashion. I also had to continue to work with Matt. At the same time, he continued to do little things that seemed to show interest in me. Things like flashing his abs to me at work and the gym on the pretext of wiping his face, setting up workout times to intentionally be the same, inviting me over to his apartment and being scantily clothed, wrestling around when drunk, etc. I took this to mean that Matt wasn’t uninterested in me, but I couldn’t break through the façade. I also wasn’t sure now if I wanted to since Matt and Jennifer were both friends.

A little more time slips by. Matt and Jennifer marry, buy a house, and start having kids. I still haven’t made my move except in my head. I have learned a lot in the intervening time. Matt for all of his studly appearance is not an alpha personality by nature. In fact, he defers to me as an expert on almost any subject. We can be talking about politics, sports, economics, or almost anything and he will ask my opinion before offering his. He also seems to easily adapt his opinion to mine. If I like the current government style and he doesn’t he’ll usually agree with my opinion becoming more enthusiastic about my opinion as a few minutes go by.

I have also met a few of Matt’s friends and heard stories from his college days. I become more convinced than ever that he has at least a few homosexual tendencies despite the wife and kids at home. I also begin to detect a little sexual frustration when talking with him. Nothing major. Just comments about married guys never getting any, the kids are keeping them up late, and so on.

I finally decided that I need to push the issue. I had recently developed an interest in hypnosis, took a class on the subject and even hypnotized a few people. I start thinking that I should try to hypnotize Matt to discuss his sexual past. I just need to decide the right approach. He is usually receptive to my suggestions, but I don’t think I can overtly go in and start waving watches in front of his face or something. I need to carefully consider an approach to engaging Matt’s subconscious mind.

Around this time Matt starts to run seriously. He is in marathon training and goes out 3-5 days a week and puts in 8-12 miles on a day or two each week. The two key points about his running are: it makes him look even more amazing even as he is aging and it gives me an idea for the hypnosis. The idea is a conversational technique where the hypnotist uses an endurance athlete’s ability to essentially entrance themselves as they spend hours training.

Chapter 2 One Thursday in May

One day a couple of months ago I am Matt and Jennifer’s house on the back patio talking to Matt. Jennifer was in the house. I started working on Matt to build a “yes” set to strengthen rapport.

I ask, “It’s a nice night isn’t it Matt?” He replied, “Yeah, I like cool nights.” After some more casual conversation, I ask if he would like another beer. Matt replies, “Yeah, sure.” I mention that I am excited about the upcoming football season and mention that I bet he is to. I do this to start making easy suggestions that are no-brainers for him to accept. Of course he agrees that he’s excited about it.

I ask Matt about his run that morning. “ So you had to get up pretty early to get run in, I guess.”

“Yeah.” he answers. I can tell the day’s exertion between running and work have sapped his energy.

I ease into my smoothest voice. “Yeah Matt, I love running in the morning. While everyone else is still asleep. I guess when I run early…its almost like I’m not quite awake when I’m running. That focused and relaxed state I can feel only when I’m running. But if I think about it now, I can almost feel that myself focus and relax. I guess when you run you find your rhythm and once your feet hit that pace, you relax and focus, Matt. Watching him, I can see that he is following my imagery and he isn’t really blinking.

“You can imagine your feet now and their pace now, and can feel the relaxed and focused running state now, Matt. And now Matt as your eyes close, the relaxed and focused state becomes more clear and . Feel the breath feels so much better. Each breath brings you deeper, Matt, each one helping you to feel more relaxed and focused.

As I was speaking I watched as Matt had followed my suggestions and was slumped into his patio chair. I continued to give him deepening suggestions emphasizing relaxation and feeling good. I also start giving him suggestions about feeling heavier and challenge him. “Matt try to raise your right hand. The harder you try the heavier your hand. The harder you try the heavier your hand.” His muscles were dancing but his hand never really moved.

“That’s right and now you can stop trying to lift your hand. Even more tired after your effort to raise your hand.” I give Matt several more deepeners counting him down stairs and emphasizing and emphasizing his relaxation, how great it feels and how I’m helping him to feel this great.

Its not clear how long I’ll have alone with Matt before Jennifer may surface or a neighbor might walk out of their house and try to start a conversation. I give Matt a trance trigger of “naptime Matt” that will only work for me. (I don’t want others to randomly send him into trance.) I also give him the suggestion that he and I should start carpooling a few times a week. I give Matt the final suggestion that he will forget the time he is asleep and awaken him.

He seems to be unaware of his trance, so I resume talking in my normal voice. “Anyway Matt, you’re probably tired of talking about running. I think I had better finish off this beer and get home. Its nearly my naptime Matt.” As I say the trance key words, I watch as Matt slides into a trance and his head slowly falls into his chest. I repeat “Naptime Matt.” and he slides down the lawn chair onto the deck completely asleep. I awaken Matt and repeat the sequence one more time just to reinforce the suggestion.

After waking Matt a final time, he agrees its time to call it a night. As I am walking away he mentions that we should carpool sometime… maybe tomorrow. Of course I agree. We decide that Matt will stop by my house the next morning at 7AM.

Chapter 3—Friday

Friday morning I woke up early, walked the dog and prepared for work. Matt arrived on time and I recommend that I drive since I drive faster and its 30+ miles to work. Matt agreed as he usually does to my ideas. As soon as we were settled into the car and moving, I threw out his trance cue. “Naptime Matt.” He was out like a light. I still went through several deepeners.

I started a conversation with Matt’s subconscious about the many sexual questions I had for him. “Matt, when was the last time you had sex?” His answer was mumbled. “Matt, speak clearly while remaining deeply asleep and relaxed. Now when was the last time you engaged in sex. You will answer in some detail Matt. You and I are good friends and we have no secrets”

He answered “I had sex with Jennifer 4 weeks ago. Other than that I beat off once or twice a week. Its really been rare to get laid since Jennifer got pregnant over a year ago and then with the new baby around the house. I‘m horny all the time.”

I continue to question Matt and find out that does notice my admiring glances and that he has tried to encourage them by flashing skin at me now and then. He says that he is excited by the glances and admits that they have fed his fantasies while jerking off a couple of times. At the same time, Matt admits that he has never messed around with a guy. He has fantasized about it a few times when he was younger and of course now with me. And he says that I have a nice ass.

By this time we are only 4-5 miles from work. I give Matt a few more suggestions about feeling uninhibited around me at all times…when awake or entranced. I also reiterate how horny I make him and how he should sneak glances at my body when we are alone. I also give the suggestion that any touch to his skin when we are alone will excite him and make him semi-hard. Then I awaken Matt.

Matt stretches out (showing his tight midriff of course) comments “ I can’t believe that I slept all the way to work. I must have been wiped out from Chris (his infant son) being up all night. Sorry about that.”

“Nonsense, Matt. Its all the better reason to carpool. We save on gas and one of us gets the chance to gain some sleep or we can talk.” was my answer. After this we go into work and don’t manage to see one another until the end of the day.

After meeting up at the end of the day, Matt and I get in the car. I “accidentally” touch Matt’s arm as fasten my seatbelt. He groans out loud and then looks extremely embarrassed by the sound. I look over and ask if he’s OK while laying my hand on his arm. Matt’s face is bright red and he adjusts his cock in his pants while he says “I’m fine. Let‘s get going.” in a strained voice.

We take off and again I give Matt his trigger phrase. Matt looks to be extremely deeply entranced. I give him instructions to be excited all the way to my house and to follow suggestions even when awake. I also suggest that Matt is to be proactive in seducing me. That he should try to excite me sexually. Then I woke him up and mentioned that we should get a beer at my place once we arrive, saying “Its even Friday, Matt. We deserve at least one beer for a week’s hard work.”

He agrees wholeheartedly. “ Yeah let’s have a beer or two. Maybe play some XBOX2, or something.” Under his breath he mumbles “Tonight has been crazy.” And then trails off while shaking his head.

After we arrive at my home, I apologize for the temperature and mention the heat. “Sorry its hot in here, Matt. I turn the thermostat up in the summer in the daytime and turn it back down at night when I arrive home. Anyway, make yourself comfortable here. The temperature will be OK in a while.”

I am surprised as Matt takes off his shirt. He hasn’t been this forward with me ever, so the suggestions are obviously sinking in. As I am lusting for Matt, I touch his arm again. He moans uncontrollably an his dick is knocking on the door hard. As I tweak Matt’s nipple he goes out of control. His hips are thrusting, his eyes are rolling back. Again I send him into trance with his trigger. He is out.

I tell him to take off his pants. HE wears regular tighty whities. That’s not so surprising. I also get my first look at his goods. His ass looks amazing but is pasty white, unlike those models in the online porn sites. He has a nice, but purely average unit. Its probably 6 inches long hard and a nice thickness, but again its nothing spectacular, except that it is attached to the most amazing man ever.

I command Matt to be uncontrollably interested in me while entranced. I also tell him that he cannot cum until I squeeze his ass three times while blowing him and that it will be the best orgasm of his life. Then I go to town sucking him. He is going crazy, begging to get off. Eventually I give his as three quick squeezes and he goes off uncontrollably and eventually down exhausted.

All I could think was “wow.” I had never imagined the opportunity to get this close to Matt and I had forgotten what a 4 day load from a stud like him was like.

Chapter 4. The Prologue

After that first day, Matt and I became ever closer. We still carpool three times a week. Now he will hit me up in the AM of carpool day for a blowjob almost every day…even without being hypnotized. He also asks to bang me a at least once a week just to relieve his stress. I always knew he loved my ass.

My favorite days are the mornings when he comes over after running 5-8 miles and still has the energy to ravage my mouth with his awesome dick. With his sweaty balls, dick , and ass. Afterwards we follow it with a joint shower and drive to work.

I really love my friend Matt.