The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Dear Uncle

by S. P. Riley

My dear sweet uncle is trusting me. You see he was not going to be in town and he needed to make sure his posesions were going to be safe. All he told me was that I couldn’t loud parties, drive the mustang, or blow anything up inside the house.

I understood why my uncle said that. You see I was in juvenile detention for two months for exploding something on federal land. I was testing an experimental projection device in a public park, and it got too hot, and blew up, and scared some local residents. This being summer I was all ready for going on to college, and my uncle was taking off for Washington DC for the next three weeks dealing with his work, and I was going to house sit for that time, charging $200 a week. It was three weeks into my summer vacation and I was getting board. So this was good book money for college and get out of my house.

My uncle’s house is very ordered, and his car was his baby, since he is unmarried that’s a good thing. The taxi pulled away with my uncle, and left me incharge. You see the reason for why my uncle trusts me is after my little experiment blew up he was the only one that cared about the experiment. My parents wanted to know what they did to raise such a bad boy. My younger brother didn’t like having a brother in young person’s jail. My uncle wanted to know what blew, and how to fix it. So after two months I went back to public school, and my uncle showed me that he fixed my projector. Now any normal VHS tape could be seen in three dimensions, with special classes. Since my uncle doesn’t have any kids of his own, and he didn’t want his computers stolen I was called in to stand guard. After three weeks of summer vacation I was ready for something new.

I surveyed the house, and found a fully stocked frig and freezer, one satellite television, and a computer that could just about do anything. And the great and all purpose video tower of my uncle’s collection of porn movies. Unfortunately I couldn’t find the one thing that I was looking for. You see my uncle works for the government, and I know that he takes some of his work home with him, but I couldn’t find anything. His desk didn’t have any blank spots where papers could have been removed, so where could his work be. Well night was coming on and I was hungry, and cooked up some hamburgers. Next was time to do some serious searching, I pulled out my lighter. I started in the basement, and nothing. The first floor didn’t have anything that could hold a secret room. The second floor was just bedrooms and my uncle’s study. I made it to the attic and found what I was looking for. There was fresh scrape marks on the wood floor, and I found wind coming from a wall. It was a false wall.

I grabbed the molding and pulled up and out. There it was. A room about ten feet, by twelve feet, by seven feet, and filled with a super computer, three file cabinets, and a huge desk. Granted the file cabinets were locked, but I was not in juvy for two months for nothing. I was in the cabinets in thirty seconds, and looking at top secret files. I knew that my uncle worked for the government back in the eighties on trying to bringing down missiles without them blowing up. Then came the end of the cold war and suddenly he could only say he worked for the government.

Now I know why. He was working electromagnetic pulses that would fry the electronics in any missile. Then the cold war ended, and that research was directed towards civilian uses. That would be a great thing to stop a car just by frying the electronics in it, but something went wrong. I was reading the file, and it said that the individual that was in a car that had an EM pulse fired at it had major psychological problems. Those problems were that person would do anything they were told. There was even a video.

I pulled out a VHS tape and went down to the television and made popcorn. I started the video and all I saw as a large parking lot stretching for over half a mile and ending in dirt for as far as the eye could see. There was nothing on the parking lot, but a brown Lincoln town car.

Then the camera paned up and there was my uncle, “Okay this is test USP-529 of the EM pulse generator. The object is a 1994 Lincoln, and will be driven by Private John Good.” The camera turned to the car and out came a very young man with a very bad acne problem. Next the camera turned around to where my uncle was over a black box about three feet by two feet by one foot, and looked surprisingly like a stereo speaker. My uncle started talking again, “Okay now Good will drive out and when I give the signal he will drive towards us, and I will activate the EM pulse generator. If the camera goes dead we will do the experiment again. Right Private go for it.”

The car went out about half a mile, and then stayed there. A minute went by, and then it started coming towards the camera. When it was about one hundred feet off it seemed to die, and roll to a stop. For about five minutes nothing happened. Out of camera range an unknown voice said, “You didn’t say that he could come out after the test.”

“Okay, right,” said my uncle. Just on the edge of the camera range my uncle came into view, “Okay Private you can come out now.” The diver’s side door opened and John Good got out of the car and just stood there. My uncle was walking to the car, and the camera was picked up and followed. “You did good Private Good,” my uncle came over the microphone. The camera came up and there was my uncle passing a hand in front of John’s face. John Good didn’t even blink. My uncle poked him in the ribs, and he didn’t react. “Oh shit,” said my uncle.

That was when the video cut out. I rewound it and then took it back up to the cabinets. So my uncle had a zombie on his hands, is that a good thing? I then realized that the private did get out of the car when he was told. I returned the tape to where I found it, and looked through some of the more recent files. That is where I found the plans for a EM pulse generator that was as small as a television remote.

Then I found what I was looking for in the third cabinet. The psychological evaluation of Private John Good said that his will power was temporarily reduced. There was a complete transcript of how a shrink told Good what to do, and he would do it. When the shrink told him that he should revert back to the way he was before the test he was back to normal. After Private Good’s accident there were only hints as to any other tests on humans, but nothing definite.

I looked at the plans for the small EM pulse generator, and I realized that I could make something like this, easily. There was a hardware store in town that had everything that I would need. I couldn’t wait for morning. I started gathering up the equipment for putting together this EM, but I couldn’t get tired enough for sleep. So I conceded to staying awake all night, so I popped in one of my uncle’s porn movies.

I don’t know when I fell asleep, but I woke up about eleven. A quick shower, and I was off to Turner’s Hardware. It took all but twenty dollars that I had to buy every thing I needed. I worked all through the afternoon, and well into the night, and finally about midnight I was done. I decided to test it. I called in a pizza.

I guess I was fortunate that the pizza delivery man was a woman. She was tall, brunet, and about forty years old. I am not into older women, but just for a test. I paid the money, and pressed the button. The woman stood stiff, and I told her to do things that she would not normally do. I had her talk backwards, act like a rock, and I just had her eat her own hair. I released her, and she didn’t have any memory of what happened. My dear sweet uncle he developed a total mind control device. I so wanted to release a pressure in my pants, but I decided that it could wait. I slept like a log, and was up early the next day.

This day was Wednesday, and I was going to the volleyball game. The game was women’s volleyball, so the stands were packed with men. I started to EM many of the men, and sent them back to where they lived, and have no desire to come to the game. I was one of about ten people in the stands (all women other than me) and we were watching the game. So we were in between games and I wanted to test some control. I went down to the players (four teams of two), and I activated the EM. All eight of the women obeyed me. I told them that when either team got five points both teams would take off their tops. I then told them that they would act normally, but would obey what I told them to do. I then EM the judges and told them that they would not notice. I took care of the spectators so they would not notice the spectacle going on. So the next game started, and both teams were going as fast as they were when they didn’t have their mind tampered with.

Both teams had four points, and I was waiting with baited breath. Finally a miss, and now one team had five points. I was the only one who gasp. The breasts fell free. Everyone else didn’t even see anything wrong. Well one team won, and now it was time for then next team to take on the winner. Five points were reached, and the team with their tops still on didn’t stay that way for long. Then there was the team that lost I decided that I would EM everyone and fix what I did.

It was a long hot day and I was ready for the cool comfort of my uncle’s house. There was just one thing I had to do before I went back to my uncle’s house, stop by Kim Herbish’s house. Kim was the hot snotty bitch from high school. She graduated and got a full ride to a college for cheer leading. Well I just had to do something with my new power, get revenge. I stopped by her house, and knocked on the door. Kim’s mom answered the door, and got an EM pulse, and lead me to her daughter. Kim was laying on her bed watching TV, and I was set.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Kim said with that high pitched voice she has.

I didn’t even wait for a response. I pushed the button. Kim was a five foot eight, blond haired, blue eyed, nice piece of ass. I brought Kim back to my uncle’s house, and decided that Kim was going to get a breath of what it is like to be a slave. I told Kim that she will act normally, but obey any command that I gave her.

Kim blinked her eyes, “What the hell is going on? B—”

“Call me Master,” I said with a grin.

“Master why—,” Kim said just realizing that she called me Master.

“That’s right slave you are a slave, and I am your Master. You have to obey me. Like you can’t move anything, but your mouth and eyes. Oh and one more thing you can’t talk above a normal voice,” I said not wanting to attract attention.

“How are you doing this Master?” Kim said totally frozen.

“Oh that is my little secret,” said about to take the next step, “Slave you are getting horny. You can feel it building. Every second that goes by it doubles. But you can’t orgasm until I say you can.”

I saw a shiny coat cover Kim. I could tell that she was getting so horny that she would do anything to release it. “Oh God, oh God,” Kim said in a near pant, “please let me cum. I will do anything you say.”

“You will do that anyhow,” I said circling Kim, “Like right now you can move to take off your cloths. Oh and when I touch you, no matter where, you will orgasm.”

Kim ripped off her cloths, and started to advance towards me. I knew that she was trying to have me touch her, but I was not ready, “Freeze.”

Kim was in mid stride when I gave the order, and I walked around my sweaty slave. I could tell that she was near passing out from the heat in her. I reached out and touched her cheek. I must say I didn’t realized that people could produce that much liquid in an orgasm. I could see that Kim was more relaxed, but she was getting horny all over again. I then touched her right breast, and she came. I touched her left breast, and she came. I started to spank her ass, and she came and came and came. I told her that her horniness was no longer growing, and she suddenly found me very sexually attractive. Plus she wouldn’t know or realized that with every touch she would have an orgasm.

“Oh Master take me,” Kim said coming to me. I hugged her, and she came all over me.

“Oh Master I am so sorry,” Kim said starting to lick it up. I pushed her away, and she came.

“Okay slave,” I said, “you are no longer attracted to me, and you will no longer orgasm when I touch you, but you will orgasm when you hear ‘big poll.’ Now when I tell you to you will mimic the movements of the puppet that I will control.”

I ran to my uncle’s closet when he kept his marionette puppet of a wooden man. I untangled the wires, and brought it to Kim. “Okay slave,” I said to Kim, “You are a puppet.”

I raised the puppet’s arm, and Kim’s arm went up. I raised the left leg, and Kim’s left leg went up. I then raised the right leg, and Kim tried to raise her right leg, and ended up squatting. I made her go down on her hands and knees, “Big poll.”

I got tired of this, “Okay slave you are no longer a puppet. You are now a robot. You will act and talk like a robot. You will feel no emotions, but obey every command I give you. When you walk it will be jerky. When you talk you will talk like you would think a robot would talk. You will live to give me sexual gratification.”

Kim stiffened up. Her arms at her sides, and her face was blank and wide eyed. I was so horny about then I needed release, “Okay robot come here and give me a blow job.”

“I . hear . and . o . bey,” Kim said in a flat monotone with a hint of trying to sound electronic. She walked stiffly over to where I was. I pulled down my pants, and out came my dick. Kim did an excellent job of doing the robot, and I decided to keep the command, but I was getting tired.

I ordered Kim to go back home, but do anything I told her, and she would obey any post commands that were given. She also couldn’t tell anyone what happened that night. I was not going to have sex with Kim just yet, but I was willing to later. As for now I was just content that I can have any woman I want. That night I slept better than ever before. Tomorrow I go to the beauty contest at the local college, and have some fun. And to think I have two and a half weeks to do what ever I want, and all I have to do to continue my fun is avoid my uncle. Perhaps I can help my uncle with finding a woman.

My Dear Uncle

The next morning I woke up to find the rain had spoiled the typical sun rise, but not my spirits. I was going to the local college with my EM pulse generator, and showing that looks are the only things going for those women. Of course I was coming for them. I got dressed and got into my uncle’s mustang. I drove to the local college and decided to go for a parking pass.

I don’t know if it was the fact that the guard was a woman, if the fact her top was wet and sticking to her, or the fact that she was incredibly hot, but I was going to have fun with her. Just as she was going to as me what I was doing there I gave her an EM pulse. She stared off into space, and I was just getting warmed up. I got a pass for as close to the building that was going to have the contest as possible. I then decided that this woman needed to loosen up a bit. I told her that she was incredibly horny. She had never been so horny in her life. I could see in her eyes that she was indeed growing hot. I then told her to take off her bra and panties. She did so, and since she was only wearing a skirt it made it simpler. I then told her that she really needed to orgasm. She would be as horny as she was until she could orgasm, and she could only orgasm when she wrote a parking pass for a man. She would also return to being very horny immediately after the orgasm. I left the brown haired, browned eyed, very horny woman just about to explode.

I parked at the building that was going to house the beauty contest, and made it through the rain to see on the front door a sign. The sign read that the contest was canceled due to sponsors pulling out. Well I didn’t want to pull out, I wanted to push in. I was really bummed, but then a nice looking red head picked up my spirits.

I didn’t want the EM pulse generator to get wet, so I just followed her. I found that she was going into one of the science buildings, the geology wing. I decided that I would wait a few minutes before I was going to have my first addition to I guess was going to be a harem. I got a can of soda pop, and watched as lightning danced across the sky. It had been ten minutes since I saw the red head go into the basement of the geology wing, and it was time I did the same.

There wasn’t much down in the basement. Whit walls, some professors offices, and three class rooms. There was only one being used at the time, it was summer after all. I looked into the room, and found them all working diligently on what looked like quizzes. I decided that I would take out the teacher of the class, someone who looked like he was still in college, and half the class, and then take care of the rest.

I shot out an EM and then stepped into the room, and took care of the rest of the class. There was about twenty four college students around five tables four to each table. All looked glassy eyed, and stared strait ahead.

My red head was sitting at the first table still wet from being outside. For some reason I was really turned on by this, “What is your name?”

The red head was slow to answer, “Heather Baker.”

Well as someone I once knew said, their only good for the fucking, so I decided that this would have to change, “Well now it is slave. You are my slave, and will do anything I command. Now stand up.”

I watched as this beautiful red head stood upright, and didn’t seem to have a care, or thought, in the world. I surveyed the rest of the class. There was a great looking blond. I had her become my slave, and stand up. I moved on to the last of the tables. There was a dark haired woman there, and I turned her around to see her front. I didn’t like it much, so I had her turn back to her quiz.

That was when I heard, “And what’s wrong with Kate?”

I turned around to see the teacher of the class standing in the middle of the class room, and not very happy. I guessed I didn’t get him with the EM pulse. I pulled up the generator, and pressed the button.

“I’m sorry I am not a TV,” said the teacher. I pressed the button, and he started coming towards me, I pressed the button over and over again, but he still kept coming. He grabbed the generator out of my hands, “Stop that it gives me a head ache!”

I didn’t know what to do, so I did the only thing I could do, “Everyone attack him!”

Well everyone in class that was not already standing started to get up, but then the teacher looked around, and everyone sat back down. The teacher looked pissed. He then looked at me funny, and suddenly I just took a seat a the only empty table, and sat there for the rest of the class. The hour and fifteen minute lecture on different types of rock, and where they come from.

Then after everyone left the teacher sat down with me and I told him everything. Then we just went and reversed everything that I did with the generator.”

“Oh you don’t get off that easy,” Bruce March said, “You have to tell your uncle everything that happened.

The young man sighed, “Okay so we went back to the guard house to find there were three guys circling the female guard, and getting a parking pass just to watch her orgasm. March freed her mind, and erased the memories and commands that I had given her. He also made all of the men that were making her orgasm go back to what they were doing and forget what the guard was doing. Then we went to Kim Herbish’s house, and found that her boyfriend had found that when he said, ‘big poll,’ she would have an orgasm. March erased Kim’s memory, and her commands. He also erased the boyfriend’s mind of the orgasm command. Then we came back here, and that was when March left me to tent to the house until you came back. When you came back I was to tell March to come over, and I would face any punishment you think that I deserve.”

“If I may be so bold,” Bruce March said, “Your nephew didn’t have sex with anyone, and they will not remember anything. Granted if I didn’t ketch he there would have been even more hell to pay, but still.”

“Your right,” said the uncle, “well first off I want you to erase from this little ass hole’s mind everything that has to do with the EM pulse generator. Also I want you to make it so he can never have the need to dominate another person again.”

March nodded his head, and then closed his eyes, “Okay it’s done. Now I have a question. What do you plan on doing with that EM pulse generator?”

The uncle picked up the small remote like device, “The same thing as I have been doing for almost twenty years. I will keep it a secrete, and keep other people form discovering what an EM pulse can do to people. That old saying, absolute power corrupts absolutely holds true here. Just look at how my nephew went from just having a little fun to being a mind control dominating sex addict. If you didn’t ketch him he could have raped more women that I care to think about.”