The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Best Friend’s Girlfriend

Chapter 11: Her Prize

I didn’t think training Sandra would be this much work. For one, I don’t like the term ‘training.’ Sandra isn’t a dog or a pet. She’s a perfectly scrumptious piece of ass. But she’s also my pet. My slave? My servant? I still can’t decide on a term. Though the term doesn’t matter. All that matters is how eager Sandra is to please me. It feels like all her hopes on ever finding happiness rest in my pussy and my control of her life. She wants me to take charge. She wants to lose control. She wants to become a puppet and to have me be the puppeteer.

Bones: It’s also fun. I spend hours making unreasonable demands: dry me after my shower, cut my food for me, open doors for me, put my coat on me, etc and Sandra does it with a dopey smile on her face. Lately, June’s gotten competitive with the new sub. She tries to do things before Sandra can or better than Sandra can. Sandra will go to open the door for me, and June will rush ahead to open it for me first. It can be frustrating, but I know it’s because June misses being the center of my attentions and my commands. Luckily, it makes things explosive in the bedroom. Competition makes their tongues more eager, their pussies wetter, and their adaptability impressive. I’ve been in positions I didn’t think possible. I’ve had the pleasure of June grinding my clit with her own while Sandra races her to make me orgasm with a strap-on. Sandra loves the strap-on. June finds it too masculine, but Sandra says it presses onto her clit every time she thrusts. I don’t care about masculine or feminine anymore. Hit my g-spot. Make me cum. That’s what I want. Luckily, they’re both over-eager to give it to me. Lately, the two girls may not orgasm at all in the time it takes me to cum over and over with them. We have to stop because I become too sensitive or worn out to continue.

I wish they would spend more time playing with each other. I’d love to watch that. I suppose I could order them to do it, but they spend so much time as rivals it feels cruel to make Sandra serve June or visa versa.

Eventually, I consulted parenting blogs of all places to find advice on how to handle rival siblings. That didn’t bring up much, but one suggested having June teach Sandra as opposed to compete. June would still be special, and Sandra would get my attention. That ended up doing the trick, and within a week of taking Sandra in, we were a well-oiled machine. Sandra served me, and June served me by teaching Sandra how better to serve me. I even got to watch June teach Sandra how to “properly eat out Mistress” by having Sandra eat June out. Beautiful.

Now if only June would teach Sandra how to properly kiss Mistress without implying that Sandra wasn’t a delightful and flirtatious kisser.

The three of us decided early on to make sure Sandra was devoted and trained before presenting her to Reyna for my prize. I wanted to make sure I had overwhelming evidence that Sandra was my sex slave so Reyna couldn’t find some loophole and keep me from getting Maria back. Though, at times I wondered if I really did want Maria back. Would she be my best friend? Would she be my slave? Would she want to serve me like she served Reyna? Would I want to be served that way? I don’t think I could hit her or find hitting her sexy. Alternatively, does Maria want to be back? And if not, what’s the point of this? Are we putting off the inevitable? Are we avoiding the one thing we both should be pursuing?

I never know. I second-guess myself regularly and the stress of it all is a kind of hell. Am I strong enough? Is this what I want? Is this good for Sandra or June? It’s so much to handle at any given point, and I want to let it all go.

We’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out how Maria’s music work as a way to help me out. We never figured it out, but we did discover that if we wanted to, we could go back into trance when the music played. Sandra suggested using the music to train her into being a better slave, but I didn’t want to solve problems like Reyna would.

Instead, when Sandra was asleep, June and I would wake up and play the music. It wouldn’t put June in trance (we assume it had something to do with the guided breathing Maria was doing), but it put me right under. June would whisper words of encouragement and help me become more assertive and dominant in the arrangement. She knew I had trouble being harsh or disciplining my pets and suggested it herself.

Ultimately, I’m not sure how well it worked. I never got bossier or bitchier or whatever to my girls. But I did enjoy going into trance every night. It was like finding a place away from the world, a waking dream where I could feel that surreal impossibility of a dream and the overwhelming possibility of imagination all at once. I was mindless and more mindful than I had ever been in my life. I was all mind, a floating consciousness that drifted in and out of daydreams and fantasies like they were foreign planets to colonize. I could forget the real world. Eventually, I learned to forget to forget the real world. Everything was a dream. The real world was a dream between going back into trance. And trance was a dream away from responsibility and stress and Reyna and being in charge.

Every night, when I came out of trance, I had to hide my tears from June as she woke me up to the harsh glow of our apartment and the real world awaiting me the following day.

* * *

I assumed Reyna stayed at my former job. Money was coming through again, but I wasn’t doing work for them. I guess Reyna was paying me to play her game.

“How do you know she’s at your office,” asks June the morning before we took Sandra to see Reyna.

“I’m guessing.”

“So, you’re not sure,” she says.

“Correct.”

“Shouldn’t you make sure before we dress Sandra up in a collar and leash in public?”

“A. She likes that. B. Yeah, we should. But I’m not calling. I hate phone calls.”

June sighs dramatically the exact way I hate. “You could get one of your slaves to do it,” she says like I’m an idiot.

“Servants,” I correct.

“Fine. Servants. Whatever. The point is, you don’t have to do things you don’t like. Ever again.”

“I know. I’m just not used to it.”

“Obviously,” she says under her breath.

“Stop,” I say firmly. June jerks to attention when she hears the command. She lifts her chin to look into my eye, and I slap her. Not hard. I could never imagine hurting her seriously, but this is how she likes to be told she’s stepped over the line. I see her knees give slightly when the slap turns her on. “Call Diana’s office. Find out if Reyna is still there. If Reyna is, leave a message. Tell her Sarah and her sex slave are coming in today.”

Without hesitating, June stops what she is doing and goes to find her cellphone. Still frustrated, I storm out of the room and go into the bathroom where Sandra is preparing. Sandra is spread out in the bathtub with a little bit of steam fogging up the mirror. She’s shaving her legs, and I’m pleased to see she’s already shaved her pussy for me. One day I’ll have her waxed for me so she’s as smooth as possible.

“Hello, Mistress,” she says in her irresistibly perky way. College girls, seriously. Everyone should fuck them.

“How’s it going?” I ask.

“Almost done. Then my hair. You want it braided, right?”

“Yes, pet.”

“Great! Did you need anything?”

“Yes, but finish shaving first,” I say. I put down the cover of the toilet and sit on it, watching her tan body and long hair. She’s small and tight, but to see her stretch out her legs while she shaves is a thing of beauty. There is so much power and muscle there, but all of it serves me.

“Everything all right?” she asks. “You seem tense.”

“It’s fine.”

“June again?”

“Don’t worry about it.”

“But I do. It’s my job to worry. It’s my job to make you happy, and if you’re frustrated, then you’re not happy.”

“Seriously, don’t worry about it.”

Sandra sits up in the tub and leans over the edge, pressing her breasts against the porcelain. “I know what would help you relax,” she says with a wink.

“Not right now.”

“Seriously, you should cum before we see Reyna. It will help you concentrate if you’re not worked up.”

“Cumming makes me want to cum more, not less. Finish shaving.”

“But I’m so hungry.” Sandra shimmies up and lets her breasts spill over the side of the tub. She uses her arms to press the breasts forward and up. I’m doing my best to resist, but then she bites her lips.

“Eat me out, pet,” I say and slide my hips forward and lean back. Sandra climbs out of the tub and doesn’t bother drying herself. The water drips off of her and down my legs while she situates herself. I spread my legs and roll up my skirt. I’ve stopped bothering with panties, and I see Sandra smirk in appreciation at my smooth pussy. She shaved me this morning, after all.

“Mmm, that looks good.” She says.

“Shut up and lick,” I say, wrapping my hand around the back of her neck and slowly guiding her tongue to my pussy.

Sandra starts slow, giving tiny licks over my lips, like a cat. I raise my hips to meet her mouth, but she pulls away, refusing to commit.

“Don’t play with your food,” I say. “We don’t have time.”

She obeys immediately, diving into my pussy and licking eagerly. I’m already wet from watching her shave, and she wastes no time getting to my clit and giving me white flashes of pleasure. I start to moan quietly, but I still hear the knock on the door from June. “Yes?” I shout louder than I mean to. “She’s there,” says June through the door. “Come in here,” I manage through a squeak. June opens the door and comes in, keeping her head down. Good girl. “Yes?” she asks. “Suck on my tits, and after I cum, shave Sandra.” June obeys. Sandra obeys. I cum. It’s as it should be.

* * *

The office is still mostly deserted with the lights off when we arrive on the floor of Diana’s former office. She’s either trying to intimidate me again, or she was never trying to intimidate me. Maybe she likes it dark.

This time, I’m not alone. There may still be some surprises in store for me, but June and Sandra are with me. Sandra is in a brand new collar. It’s bright pink and thick with ‘slut’ across the throat in chrome. June has a matching purple one that says ‘whore.’ They each got to pick their words, but I wanted the collar thick and the words large so someone could read it from far away. Not as many people stared at us while we came into the building, but I assume that was Reyna’s influence. Plenty of people stared at us while we drove. The girls loved it. I have them each in black mini skirts. Micro skirts. Their panties are covering more than their skirts. The top is a conservative tank top, but they’re both bra-less and the material is thin, putting their nipples on display. A long black cord is connected to their collar and acts as their leash.

I’m dressed modestly. I know Reyna only has eyes for me, so I don’t want to tempt or push her. Skinny jeans, a tank top, and a cardigan. Thankfully, none of Reyna’s slaves lift their eyes from their work as we walk past the cubicles. I look for Kathy at her desk, but I’m surprised to find a cute black girl nude and typing. Then I remember that Reyna sent Kathy away, and wonder if she had anyone rescue her like I did for June.

“Hello?” says the secretary without looking up.

“My name is Sarah. Reyna is expecting me.”

She looks up and lets out a little gasp. Her eyes find Sandra and stay there. Good girl. “She’s expecting you.” She gets up and opens the door to Diana’s former office. It’s still dark in there, with a faint orange light, exactly as I left it. Sandra goes in ahead of me, and June lingers back. I can tell she’s nervous to see Reyna again, so I squeeze her hand to comfort her and mutter that this is almost all over. June goes in ahead of me, and the secretary closes the door behind us as I enter.

There, for the first time, I see Reyna naked. No longer in a cute and flirty outfit, Reyna is reclined with her arms spread wide on the back of the couch in Diana’s office and her legs crossed and lifted onto the couch. Her body is dark, a beautiful and rich tan, and I find myself trying to see if her pussy is shaved like mine. I get a glimpse of her beautiful dark hair, and know, of course, Reyna would be natural. I can see she’s plumper than I thought. Not all hard muscle or thick lines like a model. I can see a delicious crease at her hips. She isn’t fat, but she perfectly embodies the term ‘thick.’ Her hips are wide and her breasts are large. The areola are large too, and dark. It’s like the magnitude of her presence was too much for a perky or tight body. Of course she’s thick. She’s always been more than life. But she’s no less beautiful, no less sexual, no less desirable than June or Maria or Sandra. In fact, she’s moreso.

“Sarah, darling,” she purrs as I walk in the room. “Welcome back.”

“Reyna,” I say and direct my pets away from Reyna and take June’s hand. At Reyna’s feet sits Maria. Poor Maria. I can barely tell in the soft orange glow that she’s got fresh bruises, still bright and deep on her body. Did she enjoy them? Is it her punishment for failing? I move past it and grip June’s hand tighter. I need to be strong. I need to be a goddess. “I won our game,” I say flatly.

“Oh, really?” she asks with a smirk. There’s a slight lilt to her voice, as though she can’t believe that to be true.

“Here’s the target,” I say, pulling on the leash and drawing Sandra forward.

“Hello, Sandra,” says Reyna with a slight growl in the back of her throat.

“H-hello, M-m —” I pull on the leash to ground her and interrupt her. “Reyna!” she squeaks. “Hello, Reyna.” Reyna laughs at my pet, and we all smile uncomfortably.

“She’s adorable, Sarah,” says Reyna as she rises. She paces around Sandra, inspecting her like something to be auctioned. I want to be terrified or nervous, but the beauty of Reyna’s naked body in motion stops my heart. Perhaps her ass has flaws, I prefer more of a bubble like Sandra’s, but that’s the cost she pays for the incredible ratio of hips to torso and torso to breasts. Damn. “Can you get her to kneel?” asks Reyna, interrupting my fantasies. Sandra starts to kneel without my command, but I pull up on the leash hard, almost choking her. She stands. I look to Reyna to see another condescending grin.

“Kneel, pet,” I say with pretend authority. Sandra kneels, and Reyna continues her inspection of my pet. I continue my inspection of Reyna. Next to me, I feel June’s presence fade, and when I look over to her, her eyes are locked on Reyna as well. The sooner we get out of here, the better.

Finally, Reyna stops circling and cups Sandra’s chin so they can gaze into each other’s eyes. I lean forward to try to interrupt, but Reyna holds out a hand to stop me. I obey.

“You are Sarah’s pet?” she asks Sandra.

“Yes.”

“Are you her sex slave?”

“Y-yes.”

“You have given her your devotion?”

“Y-yes.”

“How do you serve her?”

“W-with my b-b-body.” I see Sandra squirm under Reyna’s gaze. I hope it’s from nerves and not desire. As far as I know, Reyna isn’t controlling her, just holding her attention.

“Is that all?” scoffs Reyna.

“Is there more?” asks Sandra.

Reyna kneels down in front of Sandra and holds her gaze. “Oh, yes, my little Sandra. There is the mind, the heart, and most important, there is the soul. Tell me, do you serve her with your soul.”

“Y-y-yes?”

At this, Reyna stands and turns in disgust away from Sandra. She goes back to her couch and sprawls out again as she was when we entered. “A question makes a terrible answer, pet.” Sandra lets out a whimper, and I pull on the leash, bringing her back to my side. “Speaking of questions, Sarah,” adds Reyna. “Are you ready to answer your question yet?”

“I’m not a goddess,” I say. “I’m not like you. But I did win, and I want my prize. Sandra is my sex slave, and clearly she’s not Maria’s.” I need to stay focused. Get what I came here for and get out.

“You have not answered the question. If you are not a goddess, does that make you a slut?” asks Reyna.

“No.” Be firm, get out, Sarah. “I’m a Mistress. These are my pets. They serve me and love me. I won’t demand worship from them or control them through power or fear. I’m not like you.”

“Is love not a kind of power over them?” she asks with a grin. Her grin is wicked and delicious at the same time. I find myself wanting to run for my life and kiss her all at once.

“Love isn’t power.”

“Of course it is. You hold sway over them. They fear loneliness. They crave acceptance. You decide which they get. That is power.”

“Love serves other. It cares for them. It puts them first. It never controls.”

“I have not found it to be so.”

“It doesn’t matter,” I say, feeling the strength in me. “I’m not like you. I didn’t need to hypnotize or brainwash Sandra. She serves me out of love, as my sex slave. I win.”

“You’ve grown, little Sarah.”

“Little no more.”

“We shall see.”

Reyna pauses, and I take a deep breath. Get Maria and get out. “I want my prize.”

“Ah, yes. Maria.”

When Maria hears her name, she gives a little whisper and looks to Reyna desperately. Reyna nods at her, and I see dread flood Maria’s face. It’s as though a parent is sending a child off to boarding school or worse. Maria’s hand reaches for Reyna’s foot for comfort, but Reyna kicks it away.

“Yes,” I say without conviction. “Our deal was that I get her.”

“I know the deal,” says Reyna. “Go to her, Maria.”

Maria shakes her head, again reminding me of a small child, but Reyna’s jaw clenches in response. That’s all it takes for Maria to slowly back away from her goddess.

“Come here, Maria,” I say comfortingly, like calling a stray dog. Maria doesn’t look at me, but keeps her eyes on Reyna as she scooches away along the office carpet.

“Hurry up and go,” says Reyna. She gives a slight kick in Maria’s direction, and Maria yips while scrambling over to me and Sandra. “Go. You lost. I don’t want you anymore.” Tears fill Maria’s eye as she watches the sun of her life go dark. I’ve seen this before: June at Reyna’s estate. I look over at June, and tears are filling her eyes too as she remembers the pain of losing Reyna. I wonder what it would be like for someone to cry at my absence, but I know the cost of such devotion is too high to pay. I take June’s hand and give it a squeeze. She squeezes back.

Maria arrives at my side. Reyna stands and takes a large trench coat from behind the desk and throws it at us. Sandra takes it and covers Maria with it. I stand Maria up and hold her shoulders while Sandra dresses her. I keep a lock on her eyes and see the death and coldness in there. A light has gone out in my best friend, and I may never know if Reyna did it or Maria did it to herself. She’s in some state of shock now, but I hope it passes. God, I hope all of this passes.

“I want you to undo any hypnosis or whatever from her mind,” I say to Reyna.

“I told you. I haven’t done any —”

“I don’t care what you say. I want to see you release her from your influence.”

Reyna gives some combination of a laugh and a sigh. “Fine. I could have her forget me entirely if that suits you best.”

“No. I just want there to be no trace of you on her mind.”

“And what about her soul?” she says with a grin.

“Just do it.”

“Fine. Maria. Look at me.”

Maria is too eager to go back and look at her goddess. I look to June, who looks concerned. She mouths “are you sure?” to me, and I nod back. I’m sure. The only cure for Reyna seems to be Reyna, and I have to hope she’ll honor her word. If this is a trap, I’m already doomed, so I have to act as though it’s not a trap.

Reyna and Maria get close, almost nose to nose, though Reyna has to bend her knees slightly to be at eye level with Maria. Her eyes don’t glow. Nothing magical or mystical happens. All I see is that they both get very still. Reyna might be mouthing or muttering something, I can’t make it out.

Then Maria gives the loudest scream I’ve heard in my life. Instinctively, I cover my ears and watch as Reyna steps away, not shocked at all, and Maria collapses to her knees with her hands covering her ears.

I reach down to try and comfort her, but she flails with her elbows and almost hits me in the face. June and Sandra both pull me away from Maria. I look to Reyna, and she almost looks amused at this.

“What did you to her?” I shout over Maria’s screaming.

“I freed her,” says Reyna.

“Can you stop this?” I ask.

Reyna nods, but doesn’t move to do anything. I try to reach for Maria again, but June holds me back. I turn to look at her and see she’s still locked onto Maria. There’s a sympathy and a sadness in her eyes as she looks at the shrieking girl who used to be her. My heart breaks for her. My heart breaks for Maria. My heart breaks for all of them, but being sad won’t do anything. The only solution is to stop Reyna and free them. It will hurt, but it’s what they need.

Behind me, Maria’s howling turns into more of a roar. I turn to look and see she’s risen from her knees. She starts to take deeper breath, and then turns, locking her eyes on me, and I can see she’s gone from despair and insanity to rage. This is the Maria that attacked me in the yoga studio.

“You,” she rumbles.

“Maria,” I start.

“No.”

“Maria, I was only trying to —”

“Do you have any idea what you’ve done?”

“Maria, I know it hurts now, but you need to —”

Maria lunges at me in an attack. June and Sandra step in, holding her back, but her arms continue to claw and flail, trying to hurt me anyway she can. “I hate you,” she bellows. She keeps shouting, but they devolve out of words and language and enter the realm of auditory pain. June and Sandra keep holding her back, but I look to Reyna, desperate for her to help calm Maria down. Reyna finds this highly amusing, and I feel pathetic and small in front of her. I’m not a goddess, and I’m certainly not much of a mistress.

“Reyna, help, please,” I ask.

“Do you have an answer to the question?” she asks.

“I’m not a goddess,” I say. “Please, help.”

“One day you will answer me, little Sarah.” Reyna sits back down on the coach and spreads her legs wide, exposing her beautiful pussy and trim black bush. “Bring her.” Sandra and June bring Maria over to Reyna and help her to my knees. Maria won’t tear her hateful eyes away from me, so June is forced to turn Maria’s head until it’s almost touching Reyna’s pussy. Once she sees it, nothing can hold Maria back as she dives into serving Reyna again. Immediately, she calms down and the tension floods out of her body, like giving a pacifier to a crying infant. Reyna brings her hands to Maria’s short hair and guides her. “Not so fast, little one. Be gentle.” Immediately, Maria slows down.

As the adrenaline spike recedes, June, Sandra, and I all sit down across from Reyna and let go of the breath we didn’t know we were holding. Reyna keeps her eyes on me, barely recognizing my best friend licking her pussy.

“I thought it would be immediate,” I say softly.

“It was,” says Reyna. “She lost me immediately.”

“I thought she would be back to normal immediately,” I correct.

“With me, she was normal. I keep trying to tell you this.”

“But that pain she was in. It was pain, yes?”

“Yes. That was the pain of my absence. But her love and devotion isn’t something I’ve forced on her. I haven’t changed her. Remember, people come to me willingly. That’s the only way I take them. Isn’t that right, June?”

June lets out a whimper behind me. I put my hand on her knee, and she grips it. Hard. I guess I thought Maria would be released, and I’d have my best friend back. Then we could all go home and watch the same movies and make the same jokes, except now we’re all lesbians and I have sex slaves. I don’t know. I guess it can’t be normal. There is no normal. But I don’t want to wait six more months of rehab and healing to get my best friend back.

June leans forward and whispers in my ear: “Don’t worry, love. If you’re strong for Maria, like you were for me, maybe your strength can heal her.” I smile. June is too good for me. Here I’ve brought her right back to her former hell and her former paradise so she can help me, when I should be doing so much more to help her and protect her. Maybe all my focus on Maria has caused me to forget June and not appreciate her enough. I won’t make that mistake again.

Reyna’s back starts to arch as she reaches orgasm. Her hands hold Maria’s head tight, and Maria locks her hands on Reyna’s knees. I watch Reyna’s incredible hips grind against Maria, and her stomach moves in wave as she thrusts her pussy deeper and deeper over my best friend’s mouth. Finally, Reyna clenches and Maria shakes her head vigorously. Reyna doesn’t scream or make a sound. I’m not even sure her breathing changes. But I see her body relax, and she releases Maria’s head. Maria pulls back, and turns to look at me. She smiles, and I can see old Maria, my Maria, is back. Her chin and lips are glossy with Reyna’s juices and she’s on her knees serving my enemy, but my friend is back. I’ll take that.

“Maria?” I ask. She answers by getting up and crossing back to me. She stands in front of me, and everyone tenses, expecting an attack. Instead she kisses me, lightly on the cheek. The smell of Reyna’s pussy is all over her face, and I want to kiss her back. I want to hold her face and clean every inch of Reyna’s juices from her. Then I want to move past her and go to Reyna’s spread cunt. I want to lose myself in it. I want to stop playing these games and dealing with everyone’s problems and being in charge and for a second, for just a second, I want the peaceful oblivion Reyna offers.

Instead, I kiss her cheek and control myself. I offer a hug, and she receives it. I choose my friend over Reyna, for what I hope is the last time. It may take some time before she’s whole again, but I have her. She’s safe.

“It over,” I whisper in her ear.

From across the room, I hear the enchanting sound of Reyna’s laughter. Maria turns to look, but I guide her to stand behind me. There, June and Sandra hold Maria back as I step forward to face Reyna.

“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“You, little Sarah,” she says between breaths.

“What about me?”

“You think this is over? This is not over.”

“Yes, it is. I won. I got Maria back.”

“Oh, Sarah. Maria was never my prey. You are my prey.” She stops laughing, and steps closer to me. “And I’m not done hunting yet.”

Part of me knows she could take me right now. I could lose myself in her eyes and this would all be game over. That part knows that this could be the end. The other part of me knows that if she wanted to do that, she would have done it already. She wants to play with me. She likes games, and games have rules. Games I can win. I won the last one. This isn’t over yet.

“Everyone, get out,” says Reyna, her eyes locked on me. I know she doesn’t want me to leave. She’s talking to everyone else. “Sharon will take you to the elevator.”

“We’re not leaving without her,” says June in a whisper.

Reyna looks over at my three girls and smiles. “Your mistress will be safe with me. I won’t take her yet.” Something is thick in her voice, like a new accent. The words are loud and clear, but also heavy and slow. All three girls behind me nod and file out of the room without complaint. Reyna closes the door behind them and comes back to face me at eye level.

“What do you want?” I ask. I meant for it to be defiant, but it’s more of a plead. “I want the answer to my question, and I grow impatient.” “I don’t know the answer to —”

Reyna’s amber eyes stop me. Her beautiful amber eyes. I think the light catches them and reflects at me. In the orange light, they don’t look orange, like you’d expect. More and more they look gold, like a light is behind them. Her glowing gold eyes should terrify me. Everything should terrify me. Reyna is a goddess. An actual goddess. She’s stepped out of Greek myth to Memphis and my life and Maria’s life. She’s Aphrodite and Venus. She could crush me. She could command me to fuck everyone in her office. She could command me to kill myself. She made Maria a masochist and a sadist. She made Carl a woman. What is she making me? What is she revealing about me? The answer is in her eyes. I can know the answer if I just reach her eyes. It’s always been there. I step closer and rise on my tiptoes, like I’m going to kiss her. But this is less than a kiss and more than one. This is a peak into her eyes. Flesh won’t meet flesh there. No. Soul will meet soul. There I can find myself. I’ve always been hiding in her eyes, but I never looked. Now I can find little Sarah. She’s in Reyna. Everything is in Reyna. Through the glowing gold I can see my reflection. There I am, standing on my tiptoes looking up and into a goddess. There, in her eyes, I’m naked, though I can feel the clothes on my body. I used to consider myself fat or pudgy. I was too large and too curvy. I was never a magazine girl and shopping was a type of personal hell. But in Reyna’s eyes, I can see my body like hers. My body is made for sex. It is soft and curving, flesh spilling over flesh and each inch begging to be touched. Each inch more sensitive than the last. My goddess, have my tits always been that big? Have my thighs always been that sexy? I want to fuck her. Me. I want to fuck myself. I can. I reach my hand into my jeans that aren’t in Reyna’s eyes, those tight jeans that are too restricting, and I peel them down. Good. Better. Matching Reyna’s eyes. I fuck myself. That thick girl with the incredible tits. Her hair is in pigtails and her collar is thick and white. It looks like lace. I’m not a girl for leather, and neither is Reyna. Reyna is white lace, and I need to wear her. I need to be in her eyes. Deeper. If I go deeper, I won’t have to look at the girl Reyna sees. I can be the girl Reyna sees. I can see the word tattooed above her tit. I can wear that word. I can be that word. I just need to answer the question. Isn’t this the answer to the question? Is this Reyna’s answer or mine? What is my answer? What is my? What is me? What is? What? Everything goes black.