The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HE IS PLEASED WITH ME, MY LORD AND MASTER

OR

THE MUSIC MASTER

Andrew Trilby entered the library and made his way upstairs to the Music reference library as was his normal routine, after touring the Thursday antique and flea market. Walking up to the enquiry desk he stood waiting for the assistant to finish dealing with an enquiry on the phone, He was really pleased to see that it was Patrick there and after a bit of a chat making arrangements for them to meet up on Friday and try out the local gay taverns in the town. He asked for the weekly copy of The Stage and television today.

Patrick slid out the drawer and fished it out, checking the date, he said “It’s today’s as well Andy, I’ve had a good look at it for you. I know how bad you must be feeling seeing as you’re resting. There’s quite a few good ad’s in the back and the recruitment section has one, wanting young guys aged 20-35 for a new show based on Andy Pandy for the Easter period and to go on tour later.”

“Thanks, I’ll have a look at the details.” replied Andrew. Moving away from the desk he made his way over to a large table and settled down to read it, glancing at the main headlines he quickly turned his way to the reviews page and read with humour at how many people were sorry that “Earnest in Love” didn’t get as good notice than it deemed, he smiled at most of the comments made mainly for he had been in the chorus of the musical, based upon Oscar Wilde’s Importance of being Ernest, he loved it for it’s simplicity and agreed wholeheartedly upon what had been written, but due to the usual circumstances the theatre was needed for the main production of The Dancing Years, they had only been there to fill in while the Theatre management brought the production off touring. Turning the page he reached the Recruitment section swiftly glancing through them he noticed the usual boxes Phantom of the Opera requires Wig dressers stage staff choreographers for new production in Berlin. Apply to Haymarket Theatre box no 8573.

Young agile dancers required for Starlight Express. Must be agile on roller skates, previous applicants need not apply, well that let him out then Andrew mused he’d no dancing capabilities, not even roller skating.

He glanced at the advert for Andy Pandy and noted that it was only for a summer season in Hastings, anyway he didn’t fancy dressing up in a teddy bear outfit in the sweltering heat if he did audition for it, and he was successful.

Andrew turned the page onto the Classified Workshops and tuition columns. Dancing teachers wanted for new production of The Good Companions, in early July ring 923-45639 for application form ask for Bernice.

Singing lessons for willing students interested in reaching better vocal heights enhance your abilities good training for Phantom and real opera techniques Sven Gali. Swiss opera Master S.W.Kensington, free tuition for the first month. Now that sounded interesting mused Andrew, he read the advert again and carefully noting the number, closed the paper and returned it to where Patrick had been sitting.

Patrick had left the desk and was helping a young student find a relevant Music score in the other side of the counter, he turned and waved as Andrew called out “Thanks, I’ll see you on Friday!” where he proceeded to turn right to walk downstairs and out of the library doors.

He hardly got through the door of his own home, when he picked up the phone and carefully checked the number he had written down hurriedly, and started to dial. Lucky he thought it’s in the same area as me. A few rings then a buzz and he heard a taped message talking to him, about to hang up he heard a small click and a deep resonant human voice took it’s place “Hi sorry I was just in the kitchen making coffee can I help you?”

“Are you Sven Gali the Music Master?” Andrew enquired cautiously.

“Yes,” the deep voice confirmed, “how may I be of assistance?”

“I saw your advertisement in the Stage and would like to see if I may be able to better my voice you are offering a free month’s trial?” Andrew emphasized, mainly because knowing how expensive these teachers were he didn’t want to be conned out of paying anything, as he wasn’t in a financial position to do so.

“That is correct My Boy, I shall be delighted to give you all the assistance I can. I want my pupils to be proud of their Master!” He stated, “when can you come along, I am free tomorrow if that is any help to you.”

“Yes that’s great, what time?” Andrew could hardly believe his luck and thought that he may have had a lot of enquiries; he explained this to the voice at the other end.

“You are my third enquiry. I shall very much like to see how well you respond, I use very different techniques which also include learning about relaxation and control” he informed Andrew, “your name please?” Andrew told him and after a few more questions arranged a convenient time to go round.

The following day Andrew got up washed and took his time in deciding what might be the right attire to wear he had already been told to wear comfortable loose clothing as he would be required to feel as relaxed as possible as it would be a fairly quiet induction so that they could get to know each other better first. Andrew knew this form of method and was quite happy to do so he slid into a loose pair of chinos, t-shirt and trainers, did the necessary toiletries, he glanced in the mirror and made his way into the kitchen to enjoy toast and coffee.

The clock chimed Eleven as he walked out into the street and turned the corner into Parliament Square, within a few minutes he stood outside the building of Pineapple Studios and ringing the white doorbell of Sven Gali the Music Master as indicated on the label underneath,

There was a faint buzz and a click as the door swung open and a voice boomed, “Come In Andrew, You are on time.”

Standing at the top of the stairs holding open another door was Sven Gali, Suave, Tall and firm muscular dark tanned body, somehow oozed a charm and confidence in his tight firm white t-shirt and leather pants. The wiry dark hair and fine trimmed ‘tache made his appearance fully complete as his deep dark eyes bore into the slim fair haired brown eyed boy before him in his cream chino’s hanging loosely, yet showing the most pleasing details beneath his firm waist in the lighting that was placed in the hallway, Sven smiled pleasingly as Andrew climbed the stairs.

Yes, thought Sven Gali, This boy is going to make an interesting subject, experience and expertise had taught him how to access susceptible boys, this was going to be easy.

Andrew entered the apartment. He motioned to a large soft chair and bade Andrew to sit

“Well My Boy you are interested in attaining better vocal heights?” He asked.

“Yes Sir” Andrew whispered. Sven raised his eyebrows, “That’s Good Boy. I like respect you will be a good subject”. He stated carefully, “what work have you done?” He continued. Andrew then informed him of the various aspects of musical theatre he had accomplished explaining that he had mostly done musical comedy and Operetta’s including Mercury in Orpheus in the Underworld.

“Hmm” Sven mused, “perhaps we had better listen carefully to this boy’s voice before we reach any decisions, about his capabilities”. He moved to the piano where seated on the top was a triangular box, Opening the lid, he seated himself on the stool, pressed a few notes on the keyboard and asked Andrew to sing them after him. Andrew swallowed nervously, boy was he scared yet pleased that he had not been turned away, there was something interesting about this Sven Gali that he couldn’t figure out and he was willing to please him inside.

“Yes Boy you are admirable.” Sven Gali concluded. “I will be most happy to train you, Now, we will do some deep breathing exercises and attune you to my will, you will learn more than just music Boy. Here you will learn to please me, and you will like that more. Not only will you make the birds listen, So will the angels, you are youth and I like that also, a young Boy is always willing to co-operate!” He gestured towards the box on the piano head.

“I want you to look at the metronome,” he said as he removed it black ivory cover, “This will control you and will make you perfect for me.” It looked slightly unusual to the ones Andrew had seen, for in the box was a small bulb and as Sven flicked a switch it began to flash and tick slowly and rhythmically.

“Look carefully at the light and Listen to the beats and my voice,” Sven said quietly, “breathe in and out with each beat, Notice how much easier it for you to follow the voice of the master, as you watch each flash, Notice how it helps to make the body feel so warm, so relaxed, so good, sinking down into the beat following each word that I say to you helps you to relax more and more inside and you feel so good to go to sleep. The rhythm of the beat is lulling you to sleep. The rhythm of the beat is lulling you to sleep, relax and sleep, relax and sleep. With each flash you notice how hard it is for you to focus and how warm you are so warm, so good, relax and sleep, relax and sleep, the rhythm of the beat is lulling you to sleep. More and more relaxed inside, so warm, so good, so tired. Relax. The rhythm of the beat is lulling you to sleep.

As Andrew focused more and more on the light he realized that he was blinking more and more but it didn’t matter he knew that it was right to do so he wanted the rhythm of the beat to lull him to sleep and he formed the words on his lips as he nodded and closed his eyes.

“GOOD BOY” he heard inside his head, “you want to be a GOOD BOY for your master, and you are so willing to please your Master aren’t you BOY?”

“Yes.” Andrew responded.

“YES, What my GOOD BOY?”

“Yes please Sir”

“Very GOOD BOY! You will please your Lord and Master, whenever you hear me say the word submit, you will immediately close your eyes and obey your Master, Understand. This is your role and you will enjoy it.

You are going to be Mine and Mine alone, no-one will be able to deny how happy you are when you are near me, you will want to submit to me. Sven Gali every time you come here. Now you may remain in this wonderful relaxed feeling eager to please your Lord and Master as you open your eyes, you will fulfil your master’s every command. Now, Open your eyes.” commanded Sven Gali

Andrew opened his eyes and gazed at the Master in front of him, he immediately got down on his knees and started to lick his Master’s black leather boots, Sven Gali, the Master, kicked him away, “Bad Dog!” he uttered, “Wait until the Master Give his permission BOY, you were not invited to take the liberties of his wishes were you?”

“Sorry Sir please forgive my forwardness Sir, I wish to please you Sir” Andrew cowered. Sven Gali the Master, looked down at his subject and knew that the Boy was ready to be trained properly it hadn’t taken long for the metronome to work it’s effect on Andrew Trilby He was going to be a very good boy “Listen to you Master’s voice now and know how good it is to be My GOOD BOY. you will Submit to your Master. Each time you hear me say Submit you will do so, even better than before.

You want a good voice don’t you Boy, and I can give it to you, you want that so badly Boy don’t you?” Sven commanded.

“Oh yes please Sir, I do.” Andrew implored.

“Open your mouth Boy and let me see how deep your throat is.” Andrew did as he was bid and slowly. Sven slid down his dark leather trousers and took out his thick solid cock; he placed it into Andrew’s throat and bid the boy to suck hard. “When this liquid goes down your throat BOY you will be mine completely and will sing only for me. Whenever I command you to Submit, you will immediately feel as deeply relaxed as you are now, ready to obey Sven Galis’ every command, Now Swallow!” He said as he oozed out his warm white solution.