The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 19

I went to bed early, but sleep evaded me skilfully. While tossing and turning for hours on end my mind roamed wherever it wanted to as I watched and waited for something to come up-something I felt I was missing somehow, somewhere. I was excited and suspicious at the same time-very suspicious, and a little scared. Then finally I began to get noddy.

The next thing I knew my eyes sprang open from a deep sleep, my conscious awareness fully expanded. It was her-Tina. It must be, I decided. She had done it before and was now doing it again. I was sure of it. My skin suddenly prickled from head to toe. If she could join me from afar with my patient at that level of trance, then what else could she do, or was capable of? She must be far and away miles ahead of wherever I was, and in the same vein of research.

Then I puzzled for a very long time. If she could already do it, and I was a witness to her doing it, then the company must be aware of her talents. So, why did they need me, who was apparently struggling along behind them, only now finding out methodologies that were obviously already known, and most probably being advanced upon day by day. Why let me struggle along in the first place.

I reached for a cigarette and lit it up, nearly choking on the first inhalation. Then I forced myself to relax, wanting and hoping my unconscious mind could put together that which I seemed incapable of at that moment. If there was a link I had faith in that aspect of my mind. It had never let me down before, even if it had always taken on many occasions a great deal of faith on my part.

As I lit my second cigarette my mind was churning up all sorts of weird and wonderful scenarios, but one thought kept returning to be noticed a little more in my consciousness, as well as my ever-growing awareness-if she could reach me at work from afar, she could reach me anywhere. Strangely then I recalled something Tina had once said to me-a screen.

For a moment I indulged my latent paranoia and let my imagination reign supreme, believing at that moment that if I could do what I had achieved, and she could do even more, then why couldn’t it be feasible for me to put up some kind of mental screen or block so she couldn’t? Or for that matter, why couldn’t I reach her?

Upon asking myself those two questions I lit another cigarette and played with both thoughts until I had finished it several minutes later, vowing as I always did that I would never smoke lying flat on my back again. It was too bloody hard on my lungs. I needed to put my paranoia to rest. If I knew nothing else at that time in the early morning I knew that much at least. I decided to have a shower since I was as wide awake as I had hoped to be when the sun came up anyway.

After trancing down as deeply as possible I constructed in my imagination in the greatest detail I could envisage a complete screen around my mind and consciousness as I believed it to be. Then I layered it with another one of even thicker material. Then again for the third time I repeated the exercise. When that was done I placed alarm antennae at every point over the screen so that if any of this worked at all I would sense anyone attempting to read my thoughts or get into my head. All I had to do now was see if it worked. I believed somehow, that it would.

By six am I was seated at my office desk. I had completely gone back through every word and phrase in the H.M.C.E. folder, but had found nothing whatsoever suspicious-but nor had that feeling that something was not quite gone away by the time I had closed the folder and placed it back into my desk drawer. Then I spent the next hour and a half on my computer surfing and researching everything I could find on government mind-control abuse, and there was a lot. None of it was anything I had not read or discovered before, but reading it again reinforced the not-quite-right feeling that was still with me by the time I had finished my research and had shut the computer down.

I sat back with my hands locked behind my head. Most of the governments of the world had been accused of some sort of mind control abuse with their own people, as well as with those caught during wartime days gone by. If it wasn’t with hypnosis it was with microwaves or electromagnetic frequency generators. It seemed to me, however, that hypnosis was the only one that didn’t need equipment, brain implants, or generators of any kind to accomplish the task of controlling another, aside from the natural attraction for television that most people had which left them totally vulnerable and exposed to subliminal messages from any source, government or private enterprise.

If I could believe everything I read and knew about the governments of the world, they had not put aside experiments in mind control using hypnosis-simply gone underground. And in my gut right then I had a feeling that was exactly what was going on. As for the strange voice appearing in my trances I believed that was Tina. She had broken her promise. Strike two. My heart sank. She was out, and so was the organisation. That was that. I decided to confront her as soon as she arrived at the office. Why put off and delay the inevitable? It would take more than her body to convince me to remain now.

‘Strike two. You’re out.’ I said quietly after summarising my suspicions and beliefs, looking at her sitting confident and smiling across my desk,

‘Peter!’ Tina exclaimed emphatically.

I had confronted her with all my beliefs after she had answered my page just after eight-thirty am.

‘It wasn’t me! I swear!’ She denied strongly.

Now I was really confused. I sighed. I didn’t need this rubbish in my life-not at all. I wondered right then if it was possible for the women of the species of man to genuinely be as cold as to be able to and to actually carry out the turning on of tears for their own hidden or personal agenda. Tina’s eyes were wide and shining, glistening with sincerity.

‘Apart from our clowning around, I haven’t even thought of trying! I promised you that! And I haven’t!’ She defended vehemently.

My mind searched hers, if that was possible at that point in time, for any sign of deceit or untruth, but found none. I was more confused than ever. If not her, then who?

‘Okay.’ I sighed. ’ I believe you. But someone else beside you can do what you do. That’s for sure. So you better know that right now. And if they can, and you can, then you must know who they are! Who else besides you can do that?’

I watched her eyes move, watching for which they direction and elevation they travelled in response to my question. I was puzzled. They did not move as they should have if she were trying to hide something from me or make something up on the spot.

‘ I don’t know, Peter.’ She replied. ’ I really don’t know.’

‘But you said you were taught to do that! Who the hell taught you? They must have a name!’ I snapped, frustrated by the whole thing.

She didn’t have to lower her gaze from mine to tell me she was hiding something now. The direction of travel and elevation of movement of her eyes told me before her mouth opened. When she did it only confirmed what I’d already been told by her body language.

‘Spit it out, Tina! Right now, or I walk-from the company, from your life, and every other bloody thing that has anything to do with you!’

‘I wasn’t taught.’ She said quietly. ’ I discovered it by myself, just as you are doing now, by believing it was possible, and holding fast to that belief, even in light of my own scepticism. In fact, I don’t know how to teach it to someone else. That’s why you’re so important to us. I haven’t been able to replicate my talent. They figure that with two of us on side, one of us will eventually hit the mark in the research of how we do it, in such a way that can be demonstrable and replicated.’

I sat quiet and let it all sink in. Oh, what a tangled web we weave, came the old but true saying. Tina spoke quietly, ashamedly.

‘I had no choice in the matter. I wanted to know, too, if, in fact, there was anything to know, other than a dedicated belief in the impossible.’

I don’t know why I said what I said next. I just did it.

‘Tina. I want you to try and ready my thoughts right now. Don’t question me. Just do it. Trust me! Do it! Do it now!’ I insisted forcefully.

I closed my eyes and held a thought of penetrating her tight ass. In fact, I tried so well to visualise that image in such pleasurable detail that my erection came swiftly and strongly. I opened my eyes after about a minute. Tina was sitting calm and relaxed, with just a trace of tension across her brow. Other than that she looked peaceful and serene. Then her eyes opened too, but not until I had felt her attempts, like gentle probing fingers of silk around the back of my skull, or mind. I wasn’t sure which. Now I didn’t know whether to be pleased or not. I was excited that my screen and antenna had worked, yet angry because now I knew for sure it wasn’t her. I felt that, too, in my heart.

‘I can’t!’ She said, sounding amazed and disappointed at the same time. ‘There’s nothing there-just a feeling of .. I don’t know .. something, but I can’t do it!’

‘It’s okay.’ I reassured her for the moment. ‘Now you relax. I’ll try it on you. Think of something. Anything!’

I watched Tina close her eyes and breathe deeply. Then she visibly deflated into the chair. I followed suit and tranced down, imaging my awareness outward toward her skull like a fan, then focusing it around her whole head, slowly narrowing it down, reaching inside her mind-reaching with my fingers of awareness, yet opening my imagination for something to come-expecting it to come. Then it did-in flashes at first, then slowly becoming clear and moving. Then it was gone. My eyes snapped open to find her staring at me.

‘Peter!’ She exclaimed. ’ I felt you! I felt you!’

‘And I felt you, trying.’ I replied. ‘But I knew you wouldn’t sense anything. I liked the red teddy.’ I finished with, which had been the image I had received of her. She had been lying on my bed, naked except for a short, red teddy-red to match her the colour of her body hair.

‘Yes!’ She shouted. ‘Yes! Yes! That was it! Oh, Peter! You did it! You did it!’

I smiled, amazing myself.

‘But how did you stop me? She asked through her tears of seeming happiness for what had transpired. ‘How did you feel me trying? It was as if you weren’t there!’

My grin faded quickly, my sense of pride forgotten now as quickly as it had come.

‘That’s not important right now.’ I snapped. ’ Tina, somebody is getting inside my mind-has done it twice now. Are you sure nobody else within the company can do as you do?’

‘Nobody that I know of.’ Came her reply. ‘They’ve all been waiting and hoping I would show them how. So have I, for that matter.’

‘Tina! Somebody can!’ I barked at her. ‘Somebody else can, besides you and I, and is doing it!’

I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lit on up, drawing it deep into my lungs and holding it for a few seconds before blowing it out. What the bloody hell was going on here? I wondered suspiciously.’

‘What about Derek?’ I queried.

‘He’s not even in the race.’ Tina answered instantly, as if he were not to be even considered. ‘Basically, he’s just a lay hypnotist with a lot of self-confidence, I believe. But he’s the boss. That’s all. He just passes on our reports to his seniors, whoever they are, and plods along with boring direct suggestive stuff, as you’ve already seen.’

Tina was right. It was boring. Then if not Derek, who? I wondered and puzzled.

‘They are always pushing Derek to keep pushing me.’ Tina then told me, almost absent-mindedly. ‘He’s told me that. He’s got a thing for me, although he’s never made a pass at me, which is a bit strange. He’s had plenty of chances, not to mention the old here’s-how-you-keep- your-job thing.’

I had already forgotten Derek. Something was bothering me, but I didn’t know what. My mind and senses were racing.

‘Tina!’ I said impulsively. ’ I want you to let me do it again. But don’t think of anything in particular. Just make yourself as calm and as blank as you can. Okay? Trust me. Just trust me!’

Tina’s eyes were wide, the whites showing like frightened chestnut mare I used to own when I was a kid. She was terrified of being ridden. Why I never knew. I couldn’t ride a horse to save myself. I ended up leading her to school every day for a few weeks before my father sold her for wearing out my new shoes.

‘Okay.’ She answered finally, her staring gaze locked into mine.

I had no idea what I was doing. I was acting on impulse, like cloud feels an impulse to move in a certain direction and does just that, without thinking. It just moves. And so was I. And I did, relaxing down and reaching out toward her with my senses and full awareness, believing totally now in what I was doing and could do.

I felt myself trancing down, then used my trigger to help speed things up if that was at all possible. The awareness of the room dimmed as my eyes closed. In my mind I reached out with my eyes, scanning and narrowing that again into a beam, penetrating what I believed was Tina’s mind and thoughts. Colours flashed all around me, then disappeared, to be replaced by the dark-pitch black dark, then light. Then came flashes of images to fast for me to sense or be aware of. One would stay longer than others, then it, too, would go, to be replaced by another. I relaxed and sank down inside myself even more deeply, using my trigger over and over.

Then I suddenly relaxed and stopped trying, recalling instinctively at that point that my mind could not try to do something, and do something at the same time. It was impossible. It could only do one thing at a time. In attempting to try I was giving myself a neural block, effectively preventing me from doing what I had been trying to. So I stopped trying and just did it, reaching deep into the image of her thoughts and mind-not just the surface of it, but deeply beneath it, as I had layered myself with the many protective screens.

The rate at which the images formed in my awareness slowed. I watched, content to simply observe and remain detached as they came and went. Then I began to notice them. A farm house on the top of a cliff, looking down at the seaside. A little girl in her father’s arms being swung around as father’s do with their kids. Mine never did, but what the hell. Then a man, and a car-a red one. It was crashed. A girl was being held in the man’s arms, but he wasn’t swinging her-he was carrying her. White lights. There came a flood of white lights next. I felt as if I were squinting my eyes, although I did not feel any pain whatsoever. Then a voice. It was a deep voice giving instructions in a room to someone-telling stories, at first not true, not believed, then they were, and a sense of relief, of identity, of knowing. Then me. I saw me. Or I felt it was I.

‘Peter!’

My eyes snapped open to see Tina staring wide-eyed at me through tear-filled lids. Some were already cascading down her beautiful cheeks. Her eyes had become red and puffy. I got up and walked around my desk to her, reaching for her as I approached. She rose into my arms and I held her while she sobbed for several minutes. I could only wonder. My mind still raced as I patted and stroked her arms and shoulders.

‘I felt you!’ She cried. ‘You were inside my head, my mind! I saw those images and felt those things-so happy at being swung around, so sad at being hurt in the crash, and so relieved at knowing something finally from all the stories he was telling me-something really important, Peter-really important! It just happened and I knew! I knew!’

I held her tighter to my chest, feeling her thumping heart against her shuddering ribs with reach racking sob. The scenario that had been forming in my mind as I held Tina was not one that I needed to see or feel, but the more time that passed the more I sensed the truth in it. It saddened me, and it angered me, because I knew then, realised then that I had been a target, and she, Tina, had been the bait. Tina, my beloved, my sexy Tina, was herself, a mule. Tina was a mule, who had been used. It was as simple and as devastatingly hurtful as that. She … was a mule.