The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a fictional work intended for persons over the age of 18 years who are not offended by sexual content and adult themes. Enjoy and please send feedback to

Ms. Tressa’s Hair Salon

Ms. Tressa’s Unisex Hair Salon is what the sign read. Jimmy did not mind the thought of going to a hair salon rather than going to a barber. He was new to the area, since a job transfer brought him here to Smithtown just the previous month, and this salon always seemed busy with both men and women coming and going constantly. This he noticed, because the salon was across the street from the deli that was becoming a regular stop for lunch, because it was a block away from the office.

Jimmy decided to stop in and see if he could get a trim, since he was getting a little shaggy, so he grabbed a quick sandwich and a coffee, and then headed across the street.

“Welcome to Ms. Tressa’s” said the stunning brunette beauty that was at the receptionist’s desk. “What can I do for you?”

“Just a quick trim if you have time.” He replied.

She took a moment to size him up. “I will see if you can be fit into the schedule, have a seat.” She directed, as she walked back into the salon. When she came back just a moment or two later, she could see that Jimmy already had a relaxed, languid look in his eyes. She knew that she had made the right judgment call. Ms Tressa would indeed like this new “client”.

Jimmy was a rather good-looking man, but not “in your face” handsome. He seemed to be around 5′10″ with a toned body, well dressed, and light brown hair.

“Jimmy, it is your lucky day. Ms. Tressa herself has time for your session. She will be out in a few minutes, so follow me and I will take you back to Her domain.”

Although Jimmy thought that was an unusual thing to say, he didn’t think twice about it, as the various scents of the salon seemed to have a strange effect. He couldn’t seem to concentrate on anything except for the scent of all the candles that were lit, and “products” in the air.

Eve the receptionist led him to the back of the salon, past a couple of work stations and a shampoo sink, then the washer and dryer that was in a closet. The closet had been built out, so that it separated the last workstation from the rest of the shop, making the last station a secluded oasis. The only thing you could see from the front was the shampoo sink that was in the open doorway. The station behind the closet wasn’t noticeable until you were at the shampoo station already.

Another one of Ms. Tressa’s assistants was just coming out of the laundry closet as Eve led Jimmy past. She looked Jimmy up and down, and then gave Eve a grin seeing that Ms. Tressa was going to have a “session” for the afternoon.

Eve told Jimmy to wait in the chair at Ms. Tressa’s shampoo station. As Jimmy was waiting for Ms. Tressa, he noticed the sign above the mirror at the station in front of him. It was the same sign that was in the front of the shop, except this one seemed to be on the fritz. Part of the sign kept blinking off and on, with a seeming will of its own, so that it mostly read “Ms. Tressa’s Sex Salon.” The Uni and Hair did not seem to stay lit. Every time the light would flicker, he would become a little more intrigued about what a sex salon might be like, he didn’t notice that he was becoming aroused while sitting there. He also didn’t notice Ms. Tressa observing him before stepping into her sanctuary.

She saw that he was looking at her sign and thought that it was an appropriate way to begin. “What brings you to Ms. Tressa today?”

“A trim, please”

She smiled at this… “Please… you say that so nicely. I like when My “clients” ask Me “please”. I know you are going to like the results of what I do to you today.”

Ms. Tressa reached into a drawer by the sink to take out an apron, and a towel. Then into the cabinet under the sink for her favorite shampoo, her own special blend. “Lean your head back. I will start with a relaxing shampoo, before that trim you want. I like to start all of My sessions by relaxing My clients with a nice massaging shampoo and conditioning. I have My own special blend that was created for My use. I had a very talented Haitian priestess create these potions for me.” She placed her hand behind his neck as he leaned back in the chair. It put him in a reclined position, so that as he looked forward he was looking directly at the sign. He could only read “sex salon” while she was adjusting the temperature of the water. She used the hose to wet his hair, and as her arms moved, the parts of the sign he could see would change from “Ms. Tressa” to “sex salon”. . As he stared at the sign above, it started to change colors, and captivate his eyes. He never

saw Ms Tressa flip the switch on the wall that controlled the sign. The uni and hair was now nonexistent, while the rest of the sign would change colors. The sign would dim and then brighten over the words Ms Tress, then change colors and repeat the dimming of all but Ms Tress. There also were fiber optic points that would sparkle and change over the words Ms. Tress, so that while the rest of the sign was dimmed, Ms. Tress glowed brighter and sparkled.

Jimmy was getting more aroused as he lay there, but still was oblivious to his own body’s reaction. The combination of the scents and the sign flickering and sparkling already was beginning his downfall into becoming her new capture.

“Jimmy, I find that most of My clients come to love My shampoo. It is ssssooo relaaaaxing. You will feeeeel a mild tiiiiiingling as I massssssage your head. The russssshh of the day will just ssseems to faaade awaaaay. As I lather the shampoo, My fingers ssslowly ssscrub your head, skillfully massaging away aaaaaaall your tensssssion. You relax moooore and moore as my fingerss rub your temmples….. The mmmmore you feel My fingersssss on your sssscalp, the more relaaaaaxed you get. Feel the tiiingling of the drug that is mellllting your willpower. That tingling is the drug seeping into your pours, making your willpower My own.”

“Just concentrate on My voice as I continue to relax you.” The husky timber in her voice was impossible to resist. “Let My voice and My fingers relax all tension away from your body. As the water rinses away some of the lather, you willpower rinses down the sink. You are becoming powerlessss to resssissst Me. You can only focus on My voice as my fingers massage and wash away your willpower and resistance.”

She rinsed and reapplied the drugged shampoo and conditioner several times, so that each application would allow more of the drug to take affect. She could see that he was responding well, and was indeed truly relaxed. Once Ms. Tressa determined that he was relaxed enough, She directed him to sit up. As he sat up, she put a towel on his head and damp dried his hair. “Move over to My station, Jimmy.” She pointed to the station across from where he was sitting

He moved across the aisle and sat down. She spun him around so he was facing the mirror, and pulled out a pair of hair shears. She started to pump the chair up so that it was raised up several inches, and then grabbed a pair of shears that was on the counter, and a comb that was in a canister. “I am going to start to cut your hair now, Jimmy” she began in that sultry, husky voice. “With each bit of hair that falls, so will your resistance.” she snipped the shears. “You become more entranced with each snip of my scissors” a piece falls in front of his face, onto the apron. “All of your willpower is falling to the floor, like your hair. You cannot resist succumbing to me. You watch in the mirror as your willpower falls away.” He feels his head moving while she combs and cuts his hair. “Each snip, you become more and more Mine. You see Me snip your willpower away bit by bit. You see how easily it falls away. Starting at the top of your head, and working down, I snip away your willpower, your resistance to Me. You understand, correct?” “Yes, Ms. Tress…” seemed to be all that he could say, not even finishing her name.

She smiled “Ms. Tress, I do like the sound of that.” She leaned forward to whisper in his ear “you WILL call me Ms. Tress from now on.” Then she continued to trim his hair. With each snip of the shears, she would say “Your willpower falling away. You cannot fight the effects of what I am doing. You want to please Ms. Tress. You want to do whatever Ms. Tress wants you to do. Your own willpower is gone. You only want to serve Ms. Tress.”

“Every snip of the scissors you feel the need to serve Ms. Tress more and more. Your resistance has fallen like each little bit of hair. It is now swept away, and is Mine.”

She began to wipe the little bits of hair away from his face and neck with a big puffy brush, saying, “I am going to send you home with some of My special shampoo. You will use it every day. You will think about My fingers in your hair. You will think about Ms. Tress when you are in your shower, and what you can do that will please Ms. Tress.”

“Isn’t that right, little Jimmy?”

“Yes, Ms. Tress.”

“I want you to see Eve at the front desk, and have her set your next session with me for three weeks from today. Make the appointment for 6:00. Do not be late, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

With a devilish grin, she disappeared thru a door in the back knowing that she was going to have a lot of fun with this new “client”.