The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is the standard disclaimer. The following story features explicit sexual descriptions. It is intended for adults only. Do not read further if you are under the age of 18 or are offended by such material.

If you enjoy this story, please send me an email with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

Ms. Kane’s Hypnotic Lessons

By Sean Flynn

6: “The Mean Girls” (December 2002)

It was long past time, Ms. Kane decided. Janet needed to be taught how to obey. As the rest of the school conformed to Ms. Kane’s new order, readily embracing a path of pleasurable seduction, young, prideful Janet, had fought even harder to be a troublemaker. Janet and her clique needed to be hypnotized and Ms. Kane had decided to outsource the task.

Ms. Kane was dressed in one of her standard, non-seduction outfits. Her fiery red hair was subdued for once, straightened and held up in a neat bun. She wore a white v-neck cardigan and a black and white skirt. Her heels were simple black almond-toe 4-inch stilettos. She would not be seducing any boys today. Frankly, she was running out of fresh converts. A pity, she sighed to herself, as virginal cum was best off the first innocent hit.

Ms. Kane did not savor the submission of the mean, vindictive teenage girls like Janet who had operated with immunity prior to Ms. Kane’s arrival at Jasper Falls. Their complete submission to Ms. Kane’s sexy will was necessary, but would bring the teacher no pleasure. Which is why Christina Kane would assign the job to the school’s young guidance counselor, Ms. Danielle Fielding.

Christina strolled casually into Ms. Fielding’s office. The blonde counselor was lazily checking her email when Ms. Kane intruded without a hint of apology. Danielle looked open over her gold-framed glasses but didn’t object, though her hand shook slightly as she stared at the computer’s screen. Her long, glittery fingernails wrapped around the mouse. And clicked open.

“Is this a bad time, Ms. Fielding?” Ms. Kane asked. She wanted the blonde’s complete attention. She ran the tip of her long red fingernail against the side of leg, the beautiful sparkling tip shining as it grazed stocking-covered thigh. It tickled a great deal or so Ms. Fielding assumed.

“Is this about Janet and Melissa and Gina?” Ms. Fielding asked. Ms. Kane merely arched an eyebrow in response. “Principal Reid emailed me about your concerns.” It was the principal’s email that Ms. Fielding has opened as Ms. Kane walked in. It read:

Dear Ms. Fielding, please proceed according to Ms. Kane’s instructions regarding the disciplinary issues with Janet, Melissa and Gina. You have my complete support in this matter and I look forward to discussing your progress in detail during our next conference. Please document your sessions for this purpose. –Mrs. Reid.

“Yes,” Ms. Kane said. “I believe Janet, Melissa and Gina are in desperate need of counseling, as we have previously discussed. Naturally, they will resist. Janet is particularly headstrong. But I believe you gentle, yet firm touch will do wonders for all three girls.”

“I agree, Ms. Kane,” Ms. Fielding responded, containing her glee to maintain the fierce discipline Ms. Kane demanded. But she couldn’t stop her pussy from gushing juices past her panties.

Ms. Fielding had been hypnotized in August. She remembered the day well. Mrs. Reid had called her at home and requested her presence in the school on Saturday, before the official new year orientation began. Ms. Fielding was in a huff as she marched into the principal’s office on a muggy, August afternoon. Ms. Fielding was surprised when she found Christina Kane in the office as well.

Danielle soon learned about her new purpose at the school. Christina knew the guidance counselor was almost as valuable an acquisition as the principal. While Mrs. Reid was primarily offense, Ms. Kane held Ms. Fielding in reserve. Ms. Fielding spent her days monitoring the chatter in the hallways and locker rooms for any sign that another suspicious girlfriend was looking into Ms. Kane’s special tutoring sessions. She also continued to cement her trust with students. The three cheerleaders were prime targets for that trap to spring.

Danielle knew that Janet hated Ms. Kane because she had taken away Janet’s power. Janet no longer ruled as unchallenged queen bee. Those teachers who used to cut the alpha girl serious slack either out of fear or lust no longer dared displeasing Ms. Kane or Mrs. Reid, both of whom insisted on strict compliance with the school’s codes. Plus, those male students who used to fit so neatly around her Janet’s finger know refused to obey her suggestions. Her boyfriend had dumped her soon after a Ms. Kane counseling session. Worst of all, some of her clique mates stopped deferring to her requests. Those girls on the outer fringes of the school’s social elite should have been the most deferential and yet they were ignoring her in a rush to follow every single school edict.

Janet was the senior captain of the cheerleading team. She had only a few months left in this school. This was supposed to be her victory lap and instead she found herself losing all the power she held dearly. She reacted with desperate counterattacks. Gina and Melissa remained loyal so she pushed them to join her in challenging the school’s core values. Danielle still did not love Ms. Kane. She found the teacher’s approach heavy handed. But she worked tirelessly on behalf of the cause because she was desperate for her reward. Now that reward had come. A free hand with three young, nubile cheerleaders, a fantasy even Ms. Fielding could not have embraced when she went into teaching.

“Good luck, Ms. Fielding,” Ms. Kane stood and walked out, gently pulling the door closed as she passed through the frame.

Ms. Fielding all ready had her vibrator out and against her clit. The gloves were finally off. She had permission to make them all her love slaves. She tried to decide which girl would be hypnotized first. The sweet blue-eyed Melissa? Such a sexy, innocent, girl-next door look. Ms. Fielding could do anything with her. Make her wear her cheerleading uniform without panties, her hair tied with a shiny, white ribbon. Fielding drooled over the prospect of taking the student with her favorite strap-on. Or Janet, the raven-haired teenage hellcat. She was so rebellious it would be fun to break her, making her spend hours and hours licking the teacher’s clit.

They would all graduate in May, Ms. Fielding knew. So she would only them for a few months before they left for college. She would have to make the time very special.

The next day, Ms. Fielding walked through the afternoon hallways, trying to look inconspicuous as she made a straight line for her prey. She had barely been able to sleep the night before and had woken up well before her alarm rang at 5 o’clock. She longed to dress as she felt: a seductress ready to intimate more young women into the carnal pleasures of Sapphic love.

Ms. Fielding knew exactly where to find Melissa when she would be alone and vulnerable. Danielle had memorized not only the girl’s official schedule, but also when and where she ditched class.

Ms. Fielding passed as she passed the school’s largest gym, the one right next to the trophy case. Ms. Fielding admired her conservative dress as reflected in the glass. She wore a v-neck cream cardigan sweater over a black v-neck top with a black skirt with white polka dots. Her most provocative items were her shoes, 4 ¾ inch platform peep toe leather pumps. Ms. Kane’s first lesson was the importance of high heels. Her light colored hair was tied in a bun and string of pearls adorned her neck. Gold framed glasses sat on her nose.

The gym was crowded that day. Even though gym class was technically co-educational these days, the genders still self-segregated. The boys all choose the basketball class will the girls selected fitness walking. So while the guys cris-crossed the gym floor, girls walked around the edges in packs.

Ms. Fielding quickly spied Melissa walked slowly by herself along the far wall of the gym, probably annoyed to have been abandoned by her friends. Ms. Fielding had lusted after Melissa since the girl came back her junior year no longer the shy, retiring woman who had left but a newly ambitious striver. She had made friends with Janet’s crew and soon found herself front and center on the cheerleading team. Now Danielle had the power to make her fantasies come true, she thought as her stilettos clicked on the hardwood floor.

Melissa didn’t see the guidance counselor approaching and must have believed that no one was in sight because when she reached the other side of the gym, she ducked into the girl’s locker room. Ms. Fielding had expected this and she followed.

As soon as she thought herself alone, Melissa pulled a cigarette from between her blouse and a light from her socks. She sat down on a nearby bench and lit up. She took a long inhale, attempting to blow out all her frustrations.

Ms. Fielding reached into her bag and removed her small bottle of Ms. Kane’s hypnotic scent. Danielle applied it liberally to her wrist and inhaled the scent. It brought back very sexy memories of her first lesson with Ms. Kane. Then she applied it behind her ear. She did not recap the bottle.

“Hello, Melissa,” Ms. Fielding intoned.

Melissa spun around, frozen at having been caught, the cigarette still burning silently in her delicate hand. Ms. Fielding walked quickly to close the gap between them. She gingerly placed the scent bottle on the bench next to Melissa as she also sat down. Melissa waited for the teacher to lash out but Ms. Fielding remained silent.

Danielle smiled at the girl but said nothing. Melissa wasn’t wearing her cheerleader’s uniform this day but her tiny white shorts and pink t-shirt was almost as good. Danielle stared at the girl’s clenched knees, willing Melissa to part her thighs just a little.

“Umm, Ms. Fielding,” Melissa said, stubbing the cigarette against the oak bench. “I’m…I don’t know what to say.” She said, pulling her knees tighter together. “I guess I’m in trouble.”

“Hmm.” The counselor blew a loose strand of blond hair out of her eyes. “I know it’s cliché, but I’m truly more disappointed than I am upset. You know Principal Reid and Ms. Kane are very unhappy with your friends’ constant need to challenge school authority. You’ve been pretty smart so far, I’ll give you credit for that. You linger in the hallways just long enough to be conspicuous but not actually late. Your answers are always polite even though your tone is condescending. But after all that, you let me catch you blatantly smoking in the girl’s locker room?”

Ms. Fielding placed her hand on the young woman’s thigh. Melissa’s eyes focused on the teacher’s long smooth nails matching her honey colored hair. Melissa felt her heart race. Even Ms. Fielding could hear it pounding in her chest. Naturally, the cigarette did not help. But it was more than that, Melissa knew from experience. Her whole chest felt flush and it spread out in all directions, up into her cheeks and down into her legs. She took a large deep breath. Her senses were assaulted by a sweet, fruity scent.

Ms. Fielding watched excitedly as the seductive scent made Melissa even more suggestible. Ms. Fielding picked up the charm around her neck. The pendant was a sculptured disc, fluid in form, on a chain of sterling silver. Ms. Fielding placed the pendant between her thumbnails and the nails of her index and middle fingers. She moved the pendant up and down the chain as Ms. Kane had taught her.

Melissa picked up the movement right away. She felt very sleepy. She also felt very aroused. And confused. She remembered she snuck into the locker room to smoke. Gina and Janet had gotten notes from their parents to excuse themselves from gym, but Melissa’s mother wouldn’t go for it. So she was on her own during that period. Smoking helped combat the feelings of abandonment. But Ms. Fielding had ruined that this morning. Melissa felt even more alone. She would be the only one suspended. She felt a spiral of shame pulling her down. She felt worthless.

That’s when she caught the bright silver pendant flashing between Ms. Fielding’s beautiful nails. It offered a point of safety and Melissa focused on it. The beautiful pendant and sexy nails, moving up and down. Up and down. A nice steady rhythm.

“I think maybe you wanted to get caught,” Ms. Fielding continued. “You were upset that Gina and Janet sneaked out without you, so you wanted to prove that you just as bad as they are.”

Melissa was grateful for the teacher’s voice. It brought her back from the edge. The voice and the pendant were her saviors. She focused intently on both. Her mind even began to clear.

“Janet and Gina are my friends,” Melissa insisted.

“They’re not your friends,” Danielle said.

“Yes, they are,” Melissa repeated.

“It’s funny. You seem to believe it. If you are told the same thing over and over again eventually you will believe it. But you are wrong.” Ms. Fielding stopped the pendant and took her fingers off of it. Melissa felt the drop immediately. She had displeased Ms. Fielding and now she was on her own again.

Melissa felt tears building in her eyes. She put on a tough act but she hated confronting a teacher. Why did the guidance counselor have to get involved anyways? Her entire life people had told Melissa want to do and she was sick of it. Why did everyone still treat her like a bratty teenager when she was just a couple months shy of her 18th birthday?

“Listen, Melissa,” Ms. Fielding picked up the pendant again. She slowly carried it up the chain and then slid it down again. “I don’t want to argue with you and I don’t want to punish you. We both know how bad smoking is for your health, teeth and body. That’s why I’m glad I’ve never actually seen you smoking.”

Melissa’s eyes picked up. Ms. Fielding saw the flicker of hope growing behind them. She wanted to fan those flames. She wanted the student to stare at the teacher’s glittery, glossy pink lips as her mouth wrapped itself around that word.

“So, the only thing we have to talk about is Janet,” Ms. Fielding continued. “Ms. Kane thought you were just naïve, too willing to accept friendship to realize how much Janet was using you. Mrs. Reid thought the opposite, that you were always a troublemaker and your true colors were coming through. I think they’re both wrong.”

“What do you mean, Ms. Fielding?” she asked, honestly wanting to know what the guidance counselor thought.

“I think you really enjoy following her orders. You like being close to power.” Melissa did not respond. She just let Ms. Fielding’s words soak deep into her brain. She did not want to displease her. “I’ve known you for a long time, Melissa. I know your parents’ divorce was hard on you, with your father leaving and you’re being responsible for your younger sister. Janet offered an escape from that and the attention and validation you needed.”

“I imagine you were attracted to Janet for her power. Before Ms. Kane arrived, Janet pretty much did whatever she wanted to do. Even Mrs. Reid couldn’t stop her, at least not without help. You liked that. You were attracted to power.” Ms. Fielding’s legs and hips pressed against Melissa’s. Melissa’s body did react slightly, and she knocked the bottle of scent over. It smashed onto the floor.

The cheerleader stood perfectly still, her breathing very slow and deliberate. She inhaled: power. Exhale. Attraction. Inhale. Power. Danielle took Melissa’s hand and the girl did not resist. Power. Attraction. Janet. Melissa turned each thought over in her head. She remembered walking through the hallways with Janet’s large cliché. She also remembered being part of the inner circle. She remembered the feel of Janet’s thigh on hers when they sat on the blenches together during basketball games. Power. Attraction. Close. Janet. Melissa moaned. Janet. Power. Close. Ms. Fielding. Power. Melissa pushed her body against the guidance counselor’s.

“You dislike Ms. Kane because Ms. Kane is taking away your safety of following. You have to realize that Janet’s power would come to an end anyway.”

“What do you mean?” Melissa trembled with fear. Danielle put her arm around the younger woman’s shoulder and pulled her close.

“See, I told you I was right,” Ms. Fielding gloated. “I can hear the concern in your voice. Janet’s just a girl, not a woman,” Danielle continued. “Her power is flirting. It’s offering horny teenage boys a glimpse of her tits. For a while that is all it takes to make boys obey. But you cannot compete with a real sexy, sophisticated, older woman.”

Yes. “Everything was fine before she showed up…Janet wasn’t bothering anyone. She was my friend and now you keep trying to turn me against her. Ms. Kane has turned the whole school against her.”

“Yes, I understand, Melissa. Honestly, I’m a little intimated by Ms. Kane as well. I’ve been in this school for years, carefully cultivating relationships with students. Trying to earn their trust. And then Ms. Kane shows up and practically overnight everyone trusts and follows her. Especially the guys. Why?”

“She’s gorgeous.”

“More than Janet?”

“Yes. Janet’s hot but Ms. Kane is sexy and sophisticated.”

“Are you hot, Melissa?” The student blushed and didn’t answer. “Sorry, that’s an unfair question. But let me assure you, Melissa, you are fucking hot. Boys want to fuck you. And they want to fuck Janet and Gina. But then why do they obey Ms. Kane?”

Ms. Fielding gently placed Melissa’s hand on the teacher’s thigh. Melissa groped at the soft, silky fabric of Ms. Fielding’s stockings.

“Her stockings. She sits there in class, sometimes on top of desk, with her legs crossed….”

“Yes, Melissa. Ms. Kane’s sexy, silky stockings make her the type of sexy, sophisticated woman that no boy can resist.” Melissa inhaled from Ms. Fielding’s skin. The warmness continued to spread and she tasted more strawberries and other sweet fruit. Power. Ms. Kane. Silky smooth stockings. Ms. Kane. Ms. Fielding. Sexy stockings. Long, lush legs. Ms. Fielding.

“I decided to serve Ms. Kane, Melissa. It’s impossible to resist. You can feel safe again too. Just obey her. Obey a sexy sophisticated woman. Obey a sexy sophisticated woman in silky smooth stockings and sexy, flimsy skirts.”

Obey. Sexy. Stockings. Sophisticated. Skirt. Flimsy. Melissa placed both hands on Ms. Fielding’s legs. She wanted to get closer. Her face lowered and her hands rose up the teacher’s thigh, inside her flimsy skirt. Melissa’s heart pounded again and her pussy wetted. Melissa eventually rested on her knees, starring up at the teacher.

“What else does Ms. Kane do to make guys horny for her?” Ms. Fielding extended her leg so her stilettos scratched up the girl’s stomach.

“High heels. Ms. Kane always wears really sexy shoes.”

“Yes. Sexy, sky-high stilettos make men horny. No one can resist a sexy sophisticated woman in stockings and stilettos. No one can resist kneeling at such a woman’s feet.”

Kneeling. Sexy. Sophisticated. Stilettos. Obey. Ms. Fielding. Obey. Melissa placed her hands around Ms. Fielding’s stiletto heel. Ms. Fielding parted her thighs in response. She knew that Melissa was practically her plaything at this point and the heat emitting from her pussy was too much too to suppress. She placed her hand against her lips and let the arousal seep through her fingers.

Melissa looked up and saw her teacher fingering her pussy. The powerful scent mixed with the hypnotic perfume. Melissa wanted to touch her own sex as well. Arousal. Kneeling. Stilettos. Arousal. Obeying.

“It is very arousing to serve Ms. Kane,” Ms. Fielding explained. “I have surrendered my will to her. That’s why I’m so aroused now. It feels so good to surrender. Surrender to sexy, sophisticated older woman. Obey a sexy, sophisticated older women.” She reached for her pendant again. It glittered off of her nails.

“Surrender, Melissa. Obey Ms. Kane. Obey a sexy, older sophisticated woman in silky stockings and sexy high stilettos and long, polished, colorful fingernails.” Ms. Fielding let the pendant drop against her skin and she reached down and stroked Melissa’s cheek. “It makes you feel so good to obey. My pussy gets to wet when I think of serving Ms. Kane. Can you smell my arousal? Use all your senses, Melissa. I serve and obey Ms. Kane. Ohhhh,” she moaned and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

Melissa rubbed her own throbbing clit through her gym shorts. Obeying Ms. Kane made her so horny. As horny as it made Ms. Fielding. The powerful aroma of Ms. Fielding’s juices filled the students head. She watched as bright, creamy fingernails disappeared into the folds of her lips, hearing the suction of a tight, wet pussy. Melissa tentatively reached out and placed her fingertips on the teacher delicate inner thigh.

“Yes, Melissa,” Danielle squealed feeling the young woman’s touch so close to her sex. “I get so horny just dreaming of Ms. Kane’s…ohhh.”

“Her long red nails,” Melissa said, putting her hand inside her thoughts and dipping a finger into her own dripping snatch. “Her bright, sharp stilettos. Her silky, smooth stockings. Yes, Ms. Fielding. I’m horny too.”

“Let me help you,” Ms. Fielding said. “Pretend I’m Ms. Kane. When Ms. Kane is not around, pretend you must obey me…obey me, Melissa. Obey me….Oooohhh!!”

Melissa did not need anymore instruction. She placed her lips on the teacher’s clit and began to suck. Ms. Fielding wrapped her thighs around the girl’s head, unable to believe it really worked. But the pleasure spoke for herself. An eager young co-ed was sucking her pussy, just as Danielle had always fantasized even before Ms. Kane arrived. Her legs shook as Melissa continued to attack her clit.

“Oh honey, that’s amazing…” Ms. Fielding moaned. “You are so talented. Keep going. Yes…OH FUCK!!” Danielle watched the young woman’s blonde ponytail stuck up from in between her thighs. Melissa was so cute.

At the end of that week, Danielle sat at home on Friday night writing her progress report for Mrs. Reid. She was enjoying a class of chilled Riesling, the sweet white wine matching her long fingernails wrapped around the glass’s stem, while she reclined on her sofa, making light ink strokes on her personal stationary. She sighed happily, recalling the delicious soft touch of the young cheerleader. She longed of her next encounter with Melissa even while believing that she could die happy doing nothing by lazily dreaming of what she already tasted.

She lifted her eyelids and returned to the note paper in her hand. She read her last sentence… Melissa acknowledged that her friendship with Janet was based on a need for validation and agreed that there were other ways she could achieve such validation. Yes, like the validation of Danielle’s screaming orgasm. Hmmm, Danielle felt her pussy moistening. She began to rub her clit. That’s why it was so difficult to finish her report…she kept having to pause to masturbate. She closed her eyes and saw Melissa’s cute blond ponytail sticking out from between the teacher’s thighs while…

BAM! BAM! Ms. Fielding sat up. The loud banging repeated. Someone was pounding on her apartment door. She looked at the clock. It was very late for this. Ms. Fielding dropped her paper and moved quickly to continue the situation before it attracted spectators.

She drew open the door. Just as she had suspected, the source of the commotion was Janet. Did not look happy or particularly well composed. Gina stood behind her and Melissa behind Gina.

“What are you doing here, Janet?” Ms. Fielding asked. “How did you ever know where I live?”

“What did you do to Melissa?” Janet yelled. “She’s been brainwashed just like the rest of the school.”

“Are you drunk, Janet?” The stench of whiskey poured out with each breath. “Just get inside. All of you. I don’t want to have to explain this to my building manager.”

She ushered all three teenagers into her living room. Janet was dressed every bit her part as jail bait. She wore a leather jacket with a tight gray skirt and black high heels. Clearly how she managed to get herself served. Gina wore a halter top, low rider jeans and low-heeled boots. Melissa wore a conservative black dress and black stockings.

Janet flopped down on the teacher’s sofa. Gina sat quietly next to her. Ms. Fielding went into her kitchen and emerged with a glass. “Drink this, Janet.” The girl eyed her. “It’s water. So you don’t get dehydrated too and hopefully don’t puke on my carpet.” Janet took it and began to drink.

“Why are you girls here?” Ms. Fielding asked.

“Janet thinks you did something to Melissa,” Gina answered. “I think Melissa was always weak and was always going to revert to her good girl persona.”

“Shut up, Gina,” Janet said.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Fielding,” Melissa pleaded. “But they made me come here. I tried to tell them nothing happened, but…”

“It’s ok, Melissa, just relax,” Ms. Fielding ran the backside of her hand gently down Melissa’s cheek. The girl’s eyes fluttered as she let out a soft, sighing moan and her protests ceased. “Everything’s fine. Just relax and let me talk with Janet.”

“What are you doing to her?” Janet yelled. “Stop it.”

“Do you think I care what you want, Janet?” Ms. Fielding asked. “I’m a teacher and you’re students. You don’t get to make demands, or frankly requests.”

“Melissa’s not yours to play with, she’s my—”

“Slave? Puppet?” Janet did not answer. “Isn’t control what you really want, Janet? You hate Ms. Kane so much because she’s taking your power away. Melissa, what must you do when you see Ms. Kane?” Ms. Fielding ran her honey-colored nail under the hypnotized cheerleader’s lower lip.

“I must obey,” Melissa moaned. “I must surrender my will and serve and obey a sexy, sophisticated older woman.”

“How does it make you feel, Melissa?”

“Horney. Obedience is pleasure.” Melissa opened her lips and sucked enthusiastically on the teacher’s finger. Janet dropped her water glass and it spilled onto the carpet. Janet would have to clean that up. Among other tasks.

“Want to know a secret, Janet?” Ms. Fielding asked. “I hated Ms. Kane too.”

“How come?” Gina asked.

“I don’t like taking orders any more than you do, Janet. We’re more alike than you realize. I had a pretty sweet life before Ms. Kane showed up. I used to get little favors too.”

“Yeah, like what?” Janet asked.

“All sorts of things. My prime parking space I got from Mr. Thain just by asking nicely. I’ve never had to cover detention because Mr. Bradley just volunteered so I’d have extra time with my students. I can’t decide if I feel sorry for that old pervert.”

“He was always checking of my tits,” Janet agreed. “And Mr. Thain just let me pass in assignments late anytime I wanted.”

“It’s nice being special, Janet. And we are special. We’re hot. Sexy. Guys will do anything for us if they think they’ll get in our pants. That’s why I became a guidance counselor. I realized my best years were high school and I didn’t want to lose them. But that’s the problem, even in high school, there’s always someone hotter. In this case, Ms. Kane. She is pure lust. She is every male fantasy come to smoldering life. Have you seen her ass sway so perfectly as she glides down the hallways in her sky high stilettos? Ever seen the way she brushes back a lock of her red hair with one of her perfectly polished long red fingernails?”

Melissa dropped to her knees and began grinding her crotch again Ms. Fielding’s hand. “Melissa, darling, why don’t you go into my bedroom and fetch my favorite stilettos.” Melissa rose from her place and went into Danielle’s bedroom.

“Do you really think you can beat Ms. Kane, Janet?” the guidance counselor continued. “She is going to win. Nearly the entire school is already under spell. It is only a matter of time before we all serve her…before we all obey her. Want to know the last secret, Janet? Obedience is pleasure.”

“No…”

“Yes, Janet. Obeying Ms. Kane brings pleasure. Don’t you want her power? You want to make others serve you. Ms. Kane’s path is the way. Making people obey gives you an incredible thrill, doesn’t it? It gives me a thrill.” Ms. Fielding walked over to a mantle piece in her living room. She grasped a long, thin match in between her fingers. She smiled and moistened, noticing that Janet’s eyes were already draw inexplicably to the gold, shimmering fingernails. Ms. Fielding struck the match hard against the exposed brick and lit the lone, white candle. After igniting the wick, Ms. Fielding pursed her glossy pink lips and blew out.

Ms. Fielding inhaled deeply from the candle’s sweet scent. She knew Ms. Kane had used the powerfully hypnotic scent in her own seduction, but Danielle didn’t care. As long as it made the cheerleaders’ minds and bodies malleable, Danielle savored the taste.

Ms. Fielding walked back to the center of the room and sat neatly on the sofa. Janet watched her intently trying to decipher the secret to the older woman’s seduction. She also felt the first stirring in her lower regions. She was so distracted she did not hear Gina’s soft moans across the room.

Melissa returned with a stunning pair of rich ivory satin leather peep toe pump complete with a 4 inch heel. Melissa knelt at the teacher’s feet. Ms. Fielding extended her leg and Melissa slid the stiletto onto the teacher’s arch. “Yes, Melissa. Feel the soft leather of my sexiest stiletto. Feel the stiff, sharp heel. Smell my arousal. Feel your own arousal.” Ms. Fielding’s voice poured out over Melissa and across the room to Janet, just as Ms. Fielding also began to play rhythmically with the sliver pendent around her neck.

“It’s turning you on to watch this Janet. This is more control than even you’ve ever dreamed. A pretty young cheerleader kneeling at your feet. The thought makes your pussy so wet. Seduction is power. Power is arousing. Just smell my arousal from there. Take a nice, long deep breath. That’s what it feels to be powerful. You long for such power, Janet. Obedience is pleasure.”

Janet just stared and then began to nod her head ever so slightly. Power. Pleasure. Seduction. Power. Obedience. Pleasure.

Ms. Fielding grinned. So close. Mr. Fielding wanted to tackle Janet and plunge her tongue into the girl’s pussy. She had wanted Janet for so long, wanted to feel the girl’s spirit buckle beneath Danielle’s body as the young girl’s mind was blown out be orgasm after orgasm. But no, not yet. First, Melissa.

“The sexy, sky-high stiletto turns you so much, Melissa,” the teacher continued. “Taste it. Show your complete and utter surrender to the power of a sexy, sophisticated older woman.”

Melissa leaned her lips forward and began to suck on the teacher’s toes sticking out from the white, satin leather. Melissa used her other hand to reach under her skirt. Now the room was filled with the intoxicating cocktail of the silently burning candle, Ms. Fielding juices and Melissa’s wetness as well.

“See, Janet. No one can resist the pleasure of obeying. Obeying. Surrender. You don’t want Melissa to resist, do you?” “No,” Janet moaned, starting to feel her own sex calling for attention. Power. Obedience. Pleasure. Sophisticated. Power. Pleasure. Sexy Sophisticated. Obedience. Surrender. Pleasure.

“You want to watch her lick on my sexy high heels because obedience fills you with such pleasure. Just as it fills me with pleasure. Just as it fills Mrs. Reid with pleasure. Just as it fills Ms. Kane was pleasure. We are all her hypnotized playthings. We all must obey…Just ask Gina.”

Janet had forgotten all about the other friend in the room. Now she liked over. Gina had her jeans around her ankles and her panties on the floor as well. She had two fingers pressed hard against her clit, rubbing in synch with the scene across the room.

“What must you do, Gina, when you see a sexy sophisticated woman hearing stilettos and stockings with long, polished fingernails?”

“I must obey,” Gina said, moaning more loudly. “Obedience is pleasure.” Gina dropped to her knees and crawled on the rug over to Melissa’s side. She placed her tongue next to the blonde cheerleader’s.

“Oh, I hypnotized Gina weeks ago. She’s been spying on you for me since then. She helped me hypnotize and seduce Melissa. And she brought you here so I could hypnotize you, Janet. You must surrender now. You must obey.”

“Yes…no….I don’t want to serve…I want…” Pleasure. Surrender. Obedience. Pleasure. Sexy. Sophisticated. Surrender. Pleasure.

“You want to obey, Janet. Obedience is pleasure. Look how happy Gina and Melissa are.” Gina and Melissa’s tongue intersected at the apex of Danielle’s heel. Gina responded by taking her friend’s cheek in her hand and pulling the girl’s lips to her own. Melissa responded by wrapped her arms around Gina’s rain-thin frame and pulling her back down on top of her. The two girls tussled on the carpet, grinding against other’s sex.

Janet watched them blissfully attack each other’s pleasure center and she longed to join in, to surrender to the pleasure of obedience.

“You’re desperate to surrender, Janet,” Ms. Fielding instructed. “Obedience is pleasure. Say it.”

“Obedience is please,” Janet moaned.

“Yes, you have always known that obedience is pleasure. You just never knew how hot your own obedience could be. But know you understand, don’t you Janet?”

“Yes, Ms. Fielding,” Janet moaned and reached between her legs. Ms. Fielding loved her jailbait outfit even more now that Janet was masturbating on her coach.

“You demand complete obedience. The only way to ensure complete obedience is to surrender to it yourself. Lose your will in your own arousal. You are in complete control over your pleasure. The more your surrender your will, the more obedience your experience and the more pleasure you feel. Sink deep down into your trance.”

Janet, as her friends before her, sunk to her knees.

“Yes, Janet. The deepest, most pleasurable obedience is to kneel before a sexy, sophisticated older woman. With sexy, sky high stilettos, silky, sexy stockings and long colorful nails. Surrender, Janet. Serve, Janet.”

Janet crawled over. Janet smelled Ms. Fielding’s arousal. All she saw the teacher’s perfectly pink pussy. Janet placed her tongue on her clit and began to worship. Ms. Fielding inhaled deeply. Ms. Kane had been proven so right. Obedience is pleasure.