The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hi! If you got to this story through normal channels then you probably know all of the usual warnings and have some idea what you’ve found.

But, if you were googling for Elton John lyrics or similar, you ought to go read something else. This story contains some stuff that’s not for children or people offended by textual representations of sex acts.

Assuming you are still reading, here are the caveats:

  • If you don’t think you should be reading this, you probably shouldn’t.
  • If you are planning to try any of this stuff, be my guest; do expect to be arrested.
  • If you are going to boost this story and post it elsewhere please contact me first. I probably won’t mind, but it is only fair to find out first.

This one sprung out of the forum discussion on the first part of the Hornometer and how we, that would be bobwhite and me, would use a Hornometer. Obviously, credit for the Hornometer concept and framework goes to Mudak and Mudak was kind enough to guide me away from things he will be revealing in the future without spilling the beans on what happens at level twenty, why they only cost fifty bucks, and a few other little details he skirted around in his first chapter. Thanks also go to bobwhite for the loan of an extra set of eyes.

Saturday Night Movie Buddy

Or How to Secure a Girlfriend the Hornometer Way,

By William Pratt

“A trinket and a movie,” said Daryl, standing on Kerry Mallory’s doorstep.

“A trinket....” Kerry said, looking wary. Her midnight black hair looked awesome framed in the light of the doorway. “What kind of a trinket?”

“How do you feel about jewellery?”

“Sweet!” she chirped before she darkened. “But too expensive. Daryl, we are not doing the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, so you better keep it.”

“What? You won’t even try it on?”

“I said forget it. We aren’t dating. Sooner or later you’ll find a girl who is interested—maybe it’ll be me, but I’m not ready yet—and you can give it to her.”

After a long, uncomfortable pause, “Oh all right. I’ll try it on, but I’m not keeping it. Stop moping and get in here. What’s the movie?”

Daryl stepped inside the house and kicked off his shoes. “Applesauce,” he said taking the movie and the jewellery case containing the Hornometer out of his jacket pocket and pinning them between his knees while he took the jacket off. “We both missed it in the theatre. It’s supposed to be pretty good.”

“Cool. Here.” Kerry handed him a somewhat bent coat hanger and gestured at stuff between his legs. “I could hold that, you know.”

“I got it.” It was dark out early now, but still fairly warm. In another month, Daryl’s winter jacket would crumple the flimsy coat hanger and he’d look like an idiot, but that was next month’s problem. Tonight’s problem was seeing if the Hornometer would improve his odds with the queen of his romantic, and some down right perverted, fantasies.

He’d heard from Paul who’d heard it from Joel who’d heard it from Mike that Jason got one for his girl, and she totally put out afterwards. Besides, for fifty bucks, how could you go wrong? Even if it doesn’t work, it still looks cool and will make an excellent, uh, bribe. I hope. That Erasmus guy’s an idiot. He’s a crackerjack inventor, maybe, but definitely no businessman. He’s got to be losing money on these things.

He hung the jacket in the doorknob of the closet for a moment. The lighting was good here in the foyer. Too good to waste. “Uh.... Can I put the necklace on you?” Daryl asked. As he gave a cheesy smile, he opened up the case.

“A necklace! Oohhhh.” She wiggled her fingers in mock delight. “Can I paw your boobs by accident you mean?”

“Well, no fair. I don’t have any boobs of my own to paw, so I have to make do with what’s available.”

“You would so love yourself if you were a girl.” She looked at the stone in the case. “That does look nice though. Interesting colour.”

Daryl held it up the chain and the dangling stone glittered.

“Ooohhh. That is nice.” Her eyes followed it as it drifted back and forth, spinning and spaying a twisted spectrum.

Daryl chuckled and raised it higher until it spun right in front of her eyes.

“You are getting sleeeeeepy,” Daryl droned, waggling his free fingers behind the twisting gem. “Veeeeeery sleeeeeeepy. You will go on a daaaaaaate with me, Keeeeeeerry.”

“Yes master...” moaned Kerry. Then she ruined it by giggling and snatching for the jewel. “Gimme that.

“Hey, this is nice,” she said when she had it in her hand. “You better not have spent too much money on it.”

“Buying it made flipping burgers for a few days worth it,” he said letting go of the chain.

“A few days... so it wasn’t too expensive then. Sure looks expensive. It’s beautiful.” Her eyes gazed at it, totally focussed and lost in the facets.

“So, you hypnotized enough to go out with me yet?”

“Um.... No, sorry,” she said with a sad smile.

“This is a chick flick,” Kerry teased after popping corn and watching the first half hour of the video. “You bring a chick flick and a bauble on the same night, and I’m supposed to not think you want into my pants?”

Hey thought Daryl, looking at the fob. She just shifted up from seven to eight by herself. Maybe she is interested! “Sooner or later,” Daryl said around a mouth full of popcorn. “You’ll have to promote me from Saturday night movie buddy or I’ll go nuts.”

“That’s something I’m looking forward to seeing. Watching movies with a lunatic would be kind of cool. At least you wouldn’t bring these sappy romantic comedies and try to get me into bed.

“What’s that thing you keep looking at?” Kerry asked, Her eyes on the Hornometer control fob. “Eight...eight whats?”

“It’s a monitor. Uh, for something in my car.”

“You have something in that heap that needs a remote monitor? Pull the other one. Oooh. Shh. Love scene.”

Daryl feigned a groan, and then he tried to snuggle in closer and pressed up once. Going from level eight to level nine didn’t change Kerry very much. Whether she was hornier or not, she rebuffed Daryl’s attempt at cuddling.

As the two on the screen began to get a bit more intense, Daryl turned up the heat another notch. Kerry drew in a deep breath and watched more closely. It was coming up on the make or break point. The director’s cut was decidedly more...erotic wasn’t quite the right word. As it was originally filmed, Ted and Suzi’s first time got the movie an NC17 rating. Without the scene the movie was merely PG13 for sexual innuendo.

“Daryl,” said Kerry with a sexy quaver in her voice. “This is the unrated version, isn’t it?”

“Uh yeah. I didn’t think it’d be this...uh...you know.” He pressed up one more time and Kerry’s hips rolled. She turned back to the TV.

“Forgiven. Now shhhh.”

On the screen, Ted’s pants had been worked down during the interruption, and Suzi was using her mouth to work off any hope of the film receiving a G rating.

“She’s doing pretty well for a shy virgin, huh?” joked Daryl. He gave Kerry another nudge with the remote.

“Yeah,” she moaned back, barely able to quell her squirming. “Now shhh.”

What level is she at? Wondered Daryl, carefully slipping the fob out of his pocket and peeking at the display. Only twelve out of twenty. Huh. She’s pretty turned on for only a bit over half way. Let’s see what happens at, say, fourteen.

He tapped the up button twice and watched Kerry jerk suddenly. On the screen Ted had just started eating Suzi out and the actress writhed happily to the upbeat soundtrack. She turned towards him and Daryl saw her face go all confused, like she couldn’t understand why she was getting so horny, and her hips begin to twist as her thighs rubbed together. Suzy heaved and moaned as Kerry watched and desperately tired to get off without looking like she was trying to get off. From a quick glance, Daryl could tell that she was at least partially out of it, because an idiot could figure out what she was up to.

Kerry sighed as Suzi faked a pretty wild orgasm and relaxed, but that didn’t stop Kerry’s own squirming. She turned back to Daryl and started to say something. But she didn’t. She just looked at him funny.

Funny, confused, horny, and sexy all at the same time. That glassy stare is out of this world. “Hello? Earth to Kerry?”

“Mmm? Sorry. Must have dozed off for a moment. How far have you gone with a girl anyway, Daryl?”

“What? Uh. Not as far as I’d like to with some girls.”

“Hah. Anyone I’d know and anything like that last scene?”

“Ha ha. I wish. Not even close.”

“Hmmm mmm.... Ever...eat out a girl?” Now she had a calculating smile on her face and the confused stare was a thing of the past. This was more like the Kerry he was used to, but the eyes.... Holy fuck, her eyes look hot!

“Uhhhh...I fingered Tammy Cunningham, once....”

“Oh. You...want to eat out a girl?” she asked spreading her jeans-covered legs suggestively.

“Oh come on, Kerry. I don’t know why I keep hanging out with you when all you ever want to do is tease. Actually, I do, but....”

“I’m not leading you on this time.” She licked her lips. “Pause the movie and ditch the popcorn.”

“You serious?” he asked, trying to keep the smile off his face and failing miserably.

Ziiiiiip went the zipper. “Serious. But this is just a one time thing, right?”

“Once, twice, or a million times, I’ll take you any way I can get.”

“Good,” Kerry said. “Help me get these off. And if I don’t cum at least as good as it looks like she did, you’re doing it again until you get it right.”

Daryl froze at the sight of her as she pushed the jeans and panties below her hips. “Oh wow.” He slid the pants down her legs. They weren’t model-class legs, but they were Kerry Mallory’s legs. Pretty soon he’d be buried between them.

I’d rather it be my dick that got buried than my tongue, but any port in a storm.

She sat down on the extreme edge of the loveseat, legs spread wide, and Daryl drank her in. Her face was flushed and almost blank except for the lust in her staring eyes. Her tongue kept darting out to moisten her lips. He imagined her nipples making tiny dents in her shirt, but her bra was probably hiding those. Further down, her pussy was different from porn stars and internet models. It wasn’t all shaved and looked kind of puffy. She wasn’t leaking all over the way he’d expected her to either. I’ll have to fix that.

“Oh for fuck’s sake. Stop teasing me and get in there, Daryl.”

Feeling around the fob in his pocket, Daryl made sure he had the up button ready. He kissed. He pressed. Groaning, Kerry thrust her hips up and drove her womanhood into his mouth. He played around for a while and then went hunting. Finding her nub, he sucked on it and pressed up again. This time she went berserk.

“Hieeee! Daaaiiirellll! Yeessss!” Kerry gripped his head, pulling him in tighter and ruining his mobility. He compensated by giving the fob another press.

All articulation left her voice and she kicked and thrashed. “Nggyah. Ngggh, Unh!” she babbled and grunted.

Now she leaked all over. All over him. Only her grip held Daryl to his work until after a cry of “Ahhrugggaahhhhhh”—or something like that—and some very frantic bucking, she relaxed.

Released, Daryl looked at the fob again while Kerry slouched on her sofa and alternated between what sounded like sobs and gasps of breath. At seventeen and slowly dropping, Kerry still looked hot to trot and raring to go, but unable to get her shorted-out body to do much about it. Daryl stood up and watched her mewl and twitch for a moment, slid her back down to fourteen, and let her rest.

“Hhhhmmm,” she sighed a few minutes later, stabilized at a very hot looking twelve, before Kerry sat up, looked at him, and smiled.

“I think you got it right the first time, Daryl. Ooooh fuh-huck. After that I guess I owe you something....” she reached out and teased his zipper down. “But this is just between friends, right?”

“So this doesn’t mean we’re dating now?” Daryl asked as Kerry undid his pants and hauled them roughly down.

“No!” she barked. “What’s with you tonight? I get a little experimental and you get all romantic. This is just payback for the best orgasm, ever, and it’ll probably take me two or three to make up for your one. Turn around and sit.”

She had a very convincing grip on him and forced Daryl to shuffle around, pants around his ankles, but she had to let go to move around him. Then, when he didn’t sit fast enough to meet her tastes, she tripped him by grabbing his pants and ripping them off before he could step out. Daryl fell back onto the loveseat, and Kerry dove on him.

The fob in his hand behind his back, Daryl waited until her first lick. Then he pressed up and smiled at the gasp of pleasure. Kerry giggled and licked again. Daryl didn’t want to blow it too fast or completely drive her nuts—yet—so he waited a while before the pushing up again. Specifically he waited until the head of his cock was between her lips.

Kerry moaned and proved that she wasn’t too horny to multitask. While her head bobbed up and down and one hand worked on his shaft, her left hand began to play between her legs. Daryl wasn’t quite so skilled. Too worked up from setting her off like a roman candle earlier, he knew he couldn’t hold back his orgasm for long. He gave her another shot of up as his hips began to tense and another shot as he moaned her name. When he exploded in her mouth, he had no idea how many times he pressed, or if he even manage to hit the button at all, but the results were spectacular. Almost in time with the first burst of cum entering her mouth, she screamed. The scream turned into a gurgle as her mouth filled, and then she fell over twitching and bucking against her hand while cum rained down on her.

This time she was too wild to be downed by the orgasm for long.

“Get that fucking thing back up, Daryl,” she moaned while puling herself onto the loveseat. “I’m going to screw it until it comes off or we blister. Fuck. If I’d known it’d be this good, I’d have done you years ago.”

Grabbing his cock, she began to pump it while snuggling in close. “You always wanted to see me with my tits hanging out, so what are you waiting for you dumb shit? Tear my shirt off. Sooner you get hard again, the better.”

Daryl acquiesced, though much more politely than she’d requested. Her shirt was a little too solid, so he simply lifted the shirt up over her head and revealed the bra. Kerry undid a hook on the front of the offending underwear and tossed it across the room before leaning into his lips. Pressing her naked boobs into his side while they necked, she eventually decided he could get a better look head on. She pivoted around, up and over his legs and straddled him. His recovering cock squished between their bodies.

“Hey, wouldn’t be cool if...” she grabbed his dick again, pushed the head into place, held on, and started working her hips to rub it and push it inwards. “You’re going to get hard and slide right into me. This is going to be so cool.”

“Are you sure we’re ready for this?” Daryl panted out. “This is kind of fast, you know.”

“Oh come on,” Kerry nearly whined, squirming in his lap and sliding him in deeper. “This is just for fun. Who says we can’t just screw around a little without getting all completely emotionally entangled?”

“I dunno. Maybe it just means a little more to me than that.”

“OK, you fuck me until I can’t walk and you get a date. When that’s over, you can try to earn another. Now come on. You’ve wanted these tits forever, and all you’re gonna do is look?”

Dutifully he licked a nipple.

“Hmmmmm. I like that. Now that you’re in there, aren’t you going to take the necklace off?”

“Are you kidding? You look so sexy with that thing bouncing when you move. You know something? You’ve got the most perfect breasts in the world.”

“Hmmmm, hee. Cute. Oooh you’re getting harder. I can feel it growing into me.”

Her humping, the sounds she made as he kissed her breasts, and the feeling as he swelled, sliding deeper inside her with every second, had Daryl hard in no time and after that it was beautiful friction, passionate kisses, and loud obscene demands and endearments until Kerry was reduced to a quivering mass convulsing on his cock.

Now what the hell do I do? Daryl wondered, trying to thrust into the semiconscious, twitching girl sitting on his lap. Maybe a porn star could rod her out effectively from that position, but I’m no porn star. I’m not exactly small, but still....

He gave up, rolled her over the arm of the loveseat, and began to work at getting himself off from behind her.

“Oh gawd Daryl. Yeah. Keep going,” she moaned as she became animate again. Before he got too much further, she propped herself up on her elbows, then hands, and finally almost standing. Then she dropped back onto her hands because she could sink him deeper when she drove backwards in a sort of doggy style. After she started actively participating again, it was a race to see who’d climax first. He might have won, not that he cared or really remembered.

“God this is good.” Kerry gasped as she came down a few wild orgasms later. “If you can keep me feeling like this, I’ll seriously think about dating, uh seriously. Oh! Mmmmmm. Think you can get it up for another round before my mom gets home? I’ll help! I still can’t believe how horny blowing you makes me.” She started to lift off his declining erection so that she could suck on him again. Whether she did it because every time she went down on him he’d raised her arousal to the point where she almost came by herself, or because she wanted him stiff and back in her pussy was anybody’s guess.

“Kerry!” came the female shriek from the hallway. Kerry slammed back down again, eyes wide with shock.

Daryl’s eyes shot even wider and he looked around for the fob. He’d dropped it at some point during their last fuck. On the seat? No. God help them if it was on the floor, but no. It was jammed down in back of the cushions.

“Mom!” yelped Kerry. “Er, you’re home early. Daryl and I were...uh.... Yeah. You can sort of see what we’re doing.”

“Please tell me you’re—”

“Yes, we’re using a condom, mom,” Kerry lied, fear and a crash dive in horniness from sixteen to nine lending her some rationality. “Give us a second to clean up and we’ll explain. Honest!

“Get your hand out of the cushions and get my purse,” Kerry whispered after her mom retreated to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and, to quote mom, “What better be a damn good explanation, missy.”

“I’ve got some condoms in there just in case. We gotta use one fast.”

Well fuck. I can get her in the mood again fast enough, but my nerves are shot. “How about if we just scrape some up and pray she doesn’t look too hard?”

“Wuss. I can get you going again. Just you watch.”

Turns out she was right and it didn’t take her very long either. The trick turned out to be getting the condom on at the right time. Before they went to explain themselves to Mrs Mallory, Daryl took a look at the fob. Kerry had worked herself back up to twelve just from sucking him off and a few quick thrusts.

“Well,” said Kerry over the phone much later that evening. “Mom took it a bit better than I thought she would, but then she always liked you. She says we can’t get married until after college, like I want to get married that young....” Daryl pressed up. “Oh! Huh. Kinda got really Uhhhhh. Married....” Up. “Mmmmmm. Ohh. Mmmmm! I think I better hang up now. See you at school Monday, Daryl.”

“Yeah. Wait, why not get together tomorrow? We might as well if we’re going to be like boyfriend/girlfriend.” Up.

“Yuh! Yeah. Girlfriend.” Up. “At least until muh-mum cools off. God I wish you were here right now. You are gonna get so totally fucked when can I get you alone tomorrow. Call me your guh-girlfriend again. I got soooo fucking hot whenever you called me that in front of mom.”

“You are my girlfriend.” Up. “My hot, sexy girlfriend.” Up.

“Your seriously huh-horny girlfriend.” Up. “Yooooourrr guh...” she moaned into the phone. Daryl could hear the bed springs as she flipped, arched, rolled over, or just masturbated really hard.

“Hey girlfriend....” Up. “How does fiancée sound?” Up. Up.

“OOOooooooo gaaawd!”