The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mother Christmas

mc mf ds

A young woman becomes part of the Christmas story, whether she likes it or not.

Story preamble—

My first ever story for Christmas, hope you enjoy. I regularly chat with readers and share story ideas on Kik @SissyPip or on email—

Check out my collection of other free stories on this site, and if you enjoy them too, please consider buying me a coffee—Thanks and love, Sissy Pip x

Mother Christmas

Robin Tilling didn’t do Christmas. It was a time of the year she would rather forget.

An only child, she had been orphaned at 21 just as she was finishing University. Both parents killed in a head on collision with a drunk driver coming home from a work Christmas party. The pretty redheaded career girl suddenly found herself alone, and even now, six years later, the festive season still hurt.

This year, she was trying extra hard not to feel awkward. Robin’s new boyfriend had invited her over for Christmas Day with his folks, and she had reluctantly said yes. But that created a further dilemma. Instead of avoiding all the shops for a month as usual, Robin would have to venture into the eye of the Christmas commercial storm to buy some token gifts. After all, a good guest couldn’t arrive empty handed.

She had devised a coping strategy to minimise her exposure. She would wait until a few days before Christmas Eve. Head straight to Harrisons, the big, famous, old department store in the centre of Brunchester City. Get there an hour before closing time, on a late night opening day, so that most of the crowds had already gone home. Get in, grab her gifts all under one roof, then get the hell out of Dodge.

* * *

Robin’s appointed day arrived, and Harrisons was lit up like it was about the star in a new Home Alone movie. Harrisons Department Store was a Brunchester institution, the epicentre of Christmas in the city. Shoppers travelled from miles around to see its decorations and giant Christmas tree, to enjoy its temporary ice rink, and to visit the its world famous, and flamboyantly extravagant, Santa’s Grotto where ‘the real Father Christmas’ had allegedly taken up annual residence in the month before Christmas for over 100 years.

Fortunately, as far as Robin was concerned at least, the Santa’s Grotto finished an hour before the store closed, helping add to the increasingly empty feel as she arrived on her mission.

One parental present quickly bagged, Robin sped across the quiet third floor, heading for her next target on the floor above. Nearly three quarters of the third floor was taken up with the enormous Santa’s Grotto installation each year. Robin had forgotten, since her obligatory visits with her parents as a child, just how big and over the top it all was. Extravagantly decorated snowy alpine foothills gave way to a frozen central polar region of present boxes, candy canes, penguins and reindeer.

Robin thought she was alone as she neared the Grotto’s central entrance, but she was wrong. One of the Grotto’s infamous Elves stepped out in front of her.

The Elves had attained a degree of infamy thanks to a legal row which embroiled the Store a few years back. Since time in memoriam, the Grotto Elves at Harrisons had always been young, male and well, while not technically dwarfs, the lawyers were keen to point out, let’s just say Will Ferrell definitely wouldn’t get hired.

High time campaigners said for some women and tall people in the hiring mix to end this glaringly out dated inequality. Assuming the store would simply accept this obvious modernisation, everyone was surprised when Harrisons vigorously defended the status quo in court, citing an unlikely mix of tradition and an almost quasi-religious argument. Even more surprisingly, the Judge had found in the Store’s favour.

So here now was one of the short young men in question, decked out in the obligatory green and red stripes with pointy shoes and hat, blocking Robin’s path. The Elf only came up to her neck, so he was disconcertingly starring straight at her not unimpressive rack, with a somewhat lecherous maniacal grin on his face.

“Father Christmas has gone to bed” the Elf said to her almost apologetically, “but if you’d like to follow me through the Grotto, we Elves have the perfect gift for Robin, save you much time.”

She hesitated, the automatic rejection suddenly stuck in her throat. The narrow green and red stripes of the Elf’s outfit were swimming dizzyingly back and forth before her eyes, like the interference pattern of some Bridget Riley painting. He also had a strong musky scent which was making it hard to think clearly of her objections. His words creating doubt. They had the perfect gift for her. Help her get in and get out. Surely it would be silly not to accept the help.

The Elf took her hand, and she compliantly followed him into the Grotto as if in a dream, her head still swimming in confusion.

Not far inside, they took a small side ice tunnel off the main route, marked ‘Santa’s little helpers only’. It was fine for Elves, but Robin had to follow on her hands and knees, all the while those shimmering green and red stripes swimming in front of her as she followed the Elf mindlessly.

The tunnel started to narrow further, and Robin could have sworn she felt it actually constrict around her waist to hold her fast, like a cork in a bottle.

“Stuck. Oh dear. Need help” she heard the Elf say and then whistle. Suddenly, behind her, there must have been one or two more Elves, their heady musky smell increasing sharply in the enclosed tunnel, as Robin felt several hands inappropriately on her ass trying to push her forward.

Very quickly however, the level of inappropriateness ramped up, as randy little fingers pushed her dress up, and the ‘helping’ hands were more fondling than pushing. The first playful slap on her bare ass bought Robin back to her senses. That was quite enough. She looked up at the Elf standing in front of her, starring directly into his crotch just inches away. But again her objections stuck in her throat, as she instead gasped at the outline of a huge meaty cock now so clearly visible beneath those fuzzy green and red stripes.

“Mmm. Yes. Perfect gift for Robin” the Elf said from unseen above her, as he pulled out his impressive big thick cock, its pungent aroma of musk overwhelming her senses. A small part of her still wanted to scream, but it was as if a switch had been flicked inside her head. Some uncontrollable ancient animal instinct kicking in. She needed it inside her.

As each meaty thick inch filled her mouth, it was as if it was pushing all rational thoughts from her mind, returning her to a basic primal need. There were fingers now probing her wet cunt behind too, where hands had pulled aside her panties, only to be quickly replaced with something much thinker, something much more satisfying. Robin simply moaned with an unlocked arcane need of some deep desire as old as time itself.

It was an overwhelming natural need that couldn’t be dismissed or prevented. Robin couldn’t tell if one, two or more Elves were fucking her from behind, but it simply didn’t matter. All that mattered, according to some ancient animalistic part of her brain, was getting filled with hot potent Elf seed.

Once her immediate need to be bred had been satiated, warm sticky deposits at either end, the tunnel walls released their icy grip, and she was led, dazed and confused, into a larger igloo like circular chamber.

Here was a whole gaggle of Elves, maybe eight or nine, all with their incongruous pornstar-like thick meaty cocks out, swaying gentle from side to side. That primal ancient slut carving inside her immediately took control again. Robin fell to her knees, reaching out for the cocks that moved to surround her, as the chamber descended into the most unlikely of orgies.

Robin serviced every Elf cock, filling mouth, cunt and ass with their cum, glazing her whole naked body in their sticky seed like some perverted festive frosting.

Afterwards, an Elf, possibly the one who had bought her here she thought, said “Welcome Mother Christmas” and all the other Elves cheered. He then led her into another chamber, this one unlit and dark. Too late, Robin realised the iron bars in the ice formed a cell. Defeated and exhausted, she simply collapsed onto a fur covered ice block and fell asleep.

* * *

In the dark, it was hard to tell how much time had passed when Robin woke at what she thought of as ‘the next day’. She was sore all over from the weird gang bang she had recently been the centre of. But at least the inexplicable cock lust that had overwhelmed her then seemed to have subsidised.

Her eyes were also now adapted better to the dark, and in the gloom, she could tell hers was not the only cell in this igloo room. There was at least one more next to her, and Robin realised with a shock, she was not alone.

A face appeared at the adjoining bars. A young women, who had clearly been waiting there for Robin to wake up. “Are you the new Mother Christmas?” she asked in a slight deranged voice. “The Elves said they would release me after my year was up, but I think I’d stopped believing them. So hard to keep track of time in here” she rambled on without waiting for an answer, as if as much to herself than as to Robin.

On closer examination, the rambling woman’s face was full of contradictions. Superficially young like Robin, there was a tired, haggard undertone which spoke of exhaustion.

“They’ve already impregnated you, haven’t they” the women continued her monolog, in a sudden more aggressive, combative tone, sniffing at Robin accusatively through the bars, like some sort of Sméagol searching for his Precious. “That’s what they do. And in that moment you want their cocks more than life itself” the mad woman prattled on still making no sense. “Claus works them to death in the factory. Determined not to fade away like the other old gods. Mother Christmas vital for replacements. To keep it all going. Important, yes. Big honour. Elf gestation very quick. Give birth to a litter every three weeks. Eight to twelves pups a time. Very potent sperm. Such satisfying cocks.”

Robin turned her back on the woman. She’d heard enough of her insane ramblings. I mean, a captive Mother Christmas, forced to breed new Elves to keep some weird Santa sweatshop going? It was ridiculous!

And anyway, even if she was some sort of sexual prisoner for these randy Elves, she’d only have to wait a week or so, until the Store’s workmen dismantled the Grotto, to be discovered and rescued. Not that Robin had any intention of waiting that long. The first opportunity that presented itself, she’d be out of here, and then she’d sue Harrisons for all they were bloody worth.

* * *

Robin’s opportunity to escape came unexpectedly quickly. Quite soon after she had turned away to ignore the other women, an Elf bought them both plates of food, and when Robin had finished hers, he led her out of the cell, back to the other lit igloo room.

There were three, smiling Elves waiting there, again with their meaty dicks already out, swinging gently back and forth. Robin caught herself salivating and licking her lips.

But this was her opportunity. There were only three of the little fuckers, and Robin was much bigger than them. A few well aimed kicks to those delicious looking masterful cocks, and she could be off down the tunnel out of here before anyone could catch her.

Still, maybe she shouldn’t be too hasty. Why should she be the victim here? She could satisfy the growing need to feel those powerful cocks deep insider her wet pussy first, and then flee from her exhausted lovers.

Yes, that was definitely a much better plan Robin thought, as she sank to her knees, taking the central Elf cock into her mouth, her hands closed around the two cocks on either side of her.

Today’s Elf lovers were as vigorous and stimulating as the ones in yesterday’s orgy, and soon Robin was totally submerged once more in her mindless, primal need to be bred by their potent seed, to the exclusion of all else.

Filled and covered in cum again, braindead and spaced-out, Robin simply followed an Elf back to her dark cell. She collapsed exhausted onto her fur bed. The other woman’s face appeared alongside her in the next cell, but this time remained mercifully silent.

The woman seemed to be regarding Robin with an odd mixture of sympathy and regret. Then it appeared is if regret won out, and the woman tried to lick some of the fresh Elf cum off Robin’s naked body through the bars.

Disgusted, Robin turned away from her again, immediately falling into an exhausted unconsciousness.

* * *

When Robin woke in the dark again ‘the next day’ she immediately realised things had changed in more ways than one.

The other women had gone, the cell door left open, her year of service as Mother Christmas now complete.

And Robin’s body was different too. What she had taken yesterday to be orgy aches and pains had resolved themselves today, improbably as it seemed, into the obvious early stages of pregnancy, her belly already just starting to swell.

She gently rubbed her belly, tenderly, lovingly, wondering how many Elves might be in her first litter. She was also glad the pregnancy would be quick. Robin already couldn’t wait to be fucked again by those perfect, irresistible Elf cocks. To feel them pumping her full of more of that potent sticky seed she needed so badly.

Robin was a part of the Christmas Story now. A story as old as time itself. A vital part of keeping it alive. She smiled happily, rubbing her pregnant tummy. Her role as the year’s new Mother Christmas had only just begun she thought, as she dreamed of all those perfect meaty cocks she was going to enjoy.