The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morning

(mc, rom, Fm, fd, mast)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

I woke up on the floor. Not a position I usually sleep in, though on hot nights I have been known to slide partway off the bed in my thrashing attempts to kick off the covers.

Then I realized it wasn’t my floor.

“Good morning, sleepy-head!” called a voice from the bedroom doorway.

I looked up and saw Meg. Meg! My dream girl. Who I’d met just last night at a party, and spent the whole night talking with, and wound up... somehow wound up...

I looked up confusedly. “Um, I’m sorry, did I...?”

She laughed. “It’s ok, I didn’t mind you sleeping at my feet. Come get breakfast.” Then she disappeared into the next room.

So we hadn’t slept together—I’d slept at the foot of her bed like a puppy dog. The thought was still strangely sexy.

Over oatmeal and coffee—lots of milk and sugar in both—I tried to collect my wits. Though they scattered again whenever she smiled at me. My dream girl. I could just stare into her eyes forever...

“Helloo, still in there?” She was waving a hand in front of my face.

“Um, yes, sorry,” I said. “Just, um...”

She laughed again. “You’re so cute when you’re spacey.”

I snorted sheepishly.

“Now, I have a little time before I have to go to class, and” she got up from the table and came around to my side, “I know how I want to fill it.” She bent down and captured my lips with hers. Hand wrapping itself in my shirt, she pulled me out of my chair as her tongue thrust into my mouth. Still pulling me towards her, she backed up to a sofa, and sat on the back of it, lifting her legs to wrap them around my body and pull me closer.

I kissed a line down her neck as her hands slid under my shirt, fingers digging into the muscles of my back and pulling me tighter against her body. I caressed her back through her shirt, and she reached out to grab my hands and guide them underneath, to the bare skin of her waist and belly. I reached a hand up and bent my head down, and my lips and fingers found at the same time that she had no bra on under the thin t-shirt.

She slowly slid and fell back, pulling me over the back of the sofa with her, and I was on top of her, between her legs and pressed hard against her, mouth finding her nipple under a lifted-up shirt as her nails raked into my back...

And an alarm went off. Bee-beep! Bee-beep! Bee-beep!

She stopped. “Damn. Have to get to class.” She kissed me lightly on the nose and disentangled herself, touching an alarm clock on the table to still the noise. Smoothing her shirt, she disappeared into the bedroom and came back with a book bag.

“So,” she said, catching my eye with hers and grinning, “I’ve decided to try you out. There are some rules in a note on the table. Read that before you leave, and take it with you. Feel free to let yourself out, just make sure the door locks behind you. And be back here tonight at 8, ok?”

“Yes, Meg,” I said instantly. I blinked.

Her grin widened. “Good boy,” she said. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me forward to melt her mouth into mine, her lips and tongue so soft... and then, with a last lingering look into her eyes as she backed out the door... she was gone.

My head was spinning and humming after the last kiss. I sat down and continued to feel her lips on mine. Idly I wondered at my speedy acquiesence to her last words—eager as I was to see her again. I sat down on the couch and picked up the note on the coffee table.

Dear John, [it read]

Do you remember when I hypnotised you at the party last night? I’m sure a lot of the details are fuzzy in your mind, but you remember my pocket watch, because you asked if I could hypnotise people with it. And I swung it in front of your eyes, back and forth, and you watched it, back and forth, swinging back and forth. You were a very good subject, and one of the interesting things about hypnosis is how easy it is to go back into a trance now, while you are remembering how it feels to go under, your body starting to relax and settle into your seat, your breathing slowing down, your eyelids starting to droop but you are keeping them open until I let you close them, your eyes locked open as you take in my words... you watch the chain swinging and your body is feeling heavy and numb, so relaxed, as you remember my voice counting down, and you imagine walking down a warm dark staircase, becoming more relaxed with each step that you take down, 10 steps left to go until you reach the bottom and deep, deep hypnosis. You remember how good it feels to have 9 steps left until deep, deep hypnosis. You know how much deeper you can go in 8 more steps, a much deeper trance each time I hypnotise you. In 7 more steps you will feel so relaxed and wonderful that it’s only natural that you will do as I say. In 6 more steps you will do anything I say, and feel so good to be in deep, deep hypnosis. In 5 more steps you will leave all the thinking to me, and enjoy being in such a deep relaxing trance. In 4 more steps you will just sink into trance, no matter what you do, and it feels so good to give in. In 3 more steps you are feeling so obedient, and you don’t even need to think about how in 2 more steps you are not thinking at all, and in 1 more step it feels so good to just give in, relax, and surrender, because in 0 more steps you are so deeply, profoundly hypnotised.

Now I know how much you love to be hypnotised by your dream girl, and I have always been your dream girl. But if you want to be with your dream girl you will need to follow a few rules. I am going to tell you these rules now. You may not consciously remember all of them, but your subconscious mind knows how important it is to follow all of my rules.

10. When I count down like this, you go into a deeper trance with each number.
9. You know you want me.
8. You will eagerly make your body available to me, but you will wait for me to initiate any new intimacy.
7. It turns you on to obey me.
6. It turns you on even more when I manipulate and use you.
5. When I tell you to do something, you say “Yes, Meg” before you can think about it.
4. The words “Yes, Meg” are a signal to yourself that make you realize you have accepted and completely agreed with my command.
3. You love to say “Yes, Meg.”
2. You will not remember

Weird note. There was something really funny about it, but I didn’t feel like thinking about it right then. I folded it up and stuck it in a pocket.

I thought about my schedule for the day. I’d missed my earliest class... not that I could bring myself to mind. But that meant I had a little time to get back to my apartment, pick up my books, maybe grab a quick shower, and change clothes.

I wondered where Meg had thrown her clothes from the night before. I imagined burying my head in her cast-off clothing and filling my lungs with the sent of her. I blushed. It sounded really strange and... kinky, when I thought about it, but also incredibly appealing somehow. The scent of her body... I went back into the bedroom.

On the floor by the foot of the bed, where I’d woken up just a little earlier, was a pair of black lacy panties.

I sat on the edge of the bed and picked them up. They were still warm from her body. Slowly, I brought them towards my nose. I smelled her perfume. In the waistband, in the large span of cloth that covered her exquisite ass... faint traces of the scent made by the perfume she wore after it reacted with her body.

And the front...

I realized I was very turned on, still, from when we’d made out on the couch. When I’d kissed her and caressed her bare breasts.

I unzipped my pants and slid my hand inside.

It seemed as if the front of the panties were damp, unless I was just imagining that, wanting her to have been as turned on as I was now. Wanting her to be wet for me, ready to spread her legs apart and let me kneel between them as she lay back on the bed, bend my head down to her body and lick, tasting the musky juices of her pussy, serving her as she moaned and writhed, licking and rubbing her clit from side to side until she threw her head back and yelled in ecstasy. I had her panties against my nose as I pictured the scene, and as I got closer to coming I knew I had to put them down against my cock, and come into her panties, the juices of her body rubbing all over me...

I clenched, and froze, and shuddered, and whispered “Meg!” as I came.

Half wanting to stay forever, I dreamily cleaned myself off, put her underwear in the hamper, left the apartment, and closed the door behind me.