The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A More Mature Look

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Based on an image I saw at the always inspirational Privatepages and felt Jessica was perfect for it. Enjoy.

When you’ve managed to build in yourself the ability to hypnotize nearly anyone you want, you get a little cocky. Jessica had to admit that cockiness was in her and she actually enjoyed it at times. It helped build the confidence she needed to get her subjects under and maintain her dominance. Yet, it also made her a bit arrogant and she needed a reminder now and then that she had limits.

One such limit had occurred with their new next door neighbor, Dr. Connor Malcoms. He was a British man, almost James Bond like in his late forties with silver hair and a nice build. He’d been over a few times, a professor taking some time off for the summer and Jessica had become infatuated with him immediately, the entire British sexiness combining with the older man appeal that just drew her to him. Jessica knew she wanted Connor and wanted him bad.

There was a problem with that. She’d overheard some conversations between Connor and her parents and heard how Connor looked down a bit on how Jessica liked flaunting herself. Maybe it was that whole British upper crust and manners thing but it confirmed some observations Jessica had made in private that seemed to indicate that Connor was pretty much the one man she’d met who didn’t seem to go for younger women.

“I like to go after ones my own age,” she’d heard him remark to her parents after a dinner. “I know it’s not the most popular brand of thinking but that’s just how it is. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a male, I can definitely understand the appeal of a nice young thing but I still prefer a woman who’s got some mileage on her. Indeed, I’ve often found that the older type do have a sexiness that their younger ones lack, despite what the media would have us believe. It’s all about attitude really, and for all their desires and attempts, the fact is, these young ones just can’t hold a candle to the older bunch.”

That statement rubbed Jessica the wrong way at first but the more she thought about it, the more she realized that dressing sexy and seducing Connor wasn’t the way to go. Indeed, from what she had heard, his beliefs seemed so instilled that even if she put him under, she doubted she could get him to give it his all with a teenager. Maybe it was time to try a little something she’d been experimenting in, something that give her a new look for Connor........

Jessica whistled to herself as she came over to Connor’s house. She had given thought to her plan all night and knew she had it worked out. She was wearing a loose skirt that showed off her long legs, her green shirt lying comfortably on her torso, her dark brown hair flowing behind her as she walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. It took a moment for Connor to answer, wearing a pair of slacks and a golf shirt, surprised to see Jessica there. “Jessica! What can I do for you?”

“Hey, Mr. Malcoms,” Jessica said, flashing a brilliant smile. “Look, I hate to bother you like this but my mom asked me to stop by and ask you if maybe you saw something she might have left behind when they were over here last night.”

“Hmmm, I don’t recall finding anything odd,” Connor said, rubbing his chin. “What was it?”

“Just some necklace of my mom’s,” Jessica shrugged. “Look, mind if I take a look quick? It’s not that valuable, but my mom just hates leaving stuff behind somewhere.”

“Well, certainly,” Connor said. “Just come on in and have a look.” He led Jessica into his comfortable home. It was a bachelor’s house and rather simple, the main family room the largest part with the plush couches and the mantle over the fireplace holding several photos of Connor’s past. Jessica took a quick look at all of them, pausing before one in particular. “Who’s this, Mr. Malcoms?”

Connor smiled as he came up to her. “That’s Jenny Marlons. An old college girlfriend of mine.”

“Wow, she was quite the looker,” Jessica said.

“Well, I’d use a slightly different term than that,” Connor said. “We were a couple once but she moved to England, married a friend of mine. We’re on good terms now, still good friends. I’m happy for her.”

“Don’t regret not hooking up?” Jessica said.

“I think we’re getting a little too personal,” Connor said.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Jessica said, giving her look of innocence that set her targets off-balance. “I didn’t mean anything, really, I was just curious.”

“I’m sorry, my dear,” Connor said. “Once, maybe I would have done something. Now....Well, like I said, it’s been a long time and it’s healed. Besides, her husband’s too good a friend to think such things.”

Damn, Jessica thought. There went plan A, making Connor believe she was an old girlfriend come back. And she didn’t think she was quite ready to play around with regression stuff, so it was onto plan B, although she did have an idea how to work it a little better.

“Look, I’ll just find this thing of my mom’s and get going, Mr. Malcoms,” Jessica said, moving towards the couch.

“Please, my dear, call me Connor,” he said, smiling. Returning it, Jessica moved around, rummaging through the sofa cushions, in the process, swiftly palming a small item into her hand. “Aha!” she called out. “Think I’ve got it.” She moved around to where Connor had taken a seat in the chair nearby, holding up a bright diamond attached to a crystal. “Hmmm, interesting,” Connor said, looking at it. “I don’t recall seeing your mother wearing that last night.”

In fact, the crystal belonged to Jessica, one of her favorite items to induce a trance and she was good at it too. She held up the crystal, letting it catch the light just right as she gave the chain a little tug, letting it move side to side slightly. “Well, my mom doesn’t flash it out a whole lot, Connor, but she does like to wear it, she kind of likes how it fits on her. She also likes how people react to it, how they like to watch it as much as she likes to wear it. She likes how people seem to want to watch it, watch it swing back and forth, back and forth, they seem to like to watch it swing, back and forth, back and forth, they seem to like to watch it swing back and forth, back and forth. Sometimes she just twirls it on her fingers and lets it swing back and forth, back and forth and people just sit and watch it, they just sit and watch it swing back and forth, back and forth, you just find yourself watching it swing, back and forth, back and forth.....”

Connor’s eyes were tracking the crystal’s movements, his body seeming to relax as the crystal swung before him, flashing with every arc, which just added to the power of Jessica’s induction, the teen seductress continuing on her quiet but commanding tone. “You just enjoy watching it swing, Connor, you enjoy watching it swing back and forth, back and forth, you like to watch it swing, Connor, you like to watch it swing, back and forth, back and forth, you like watching it swing and you feel very relaxed, Connor, very relaxed, you feel very, very relaxed, Connor, very relaxed as you watch it swing, back and forth, back and forth, you feel very relaxed, Connor, you feel very, very relaxed now as you watch the crystal swing back and forth, back and forth, you feel so relaxed, Connor, you feel so very relaxed now, so very relaxed as you watch the crystal swing back and forth, back and forth, so relaxed, Connor, so very, very relaxed. You want to close your eyes, Connor, you want to close your eyes and relax, Connor, you want to close your eyes and relax completely, you want to completely relax, Connor, you want to completely relax now. Just close your eyes, Connor, close your eyes and relax, just completely relax, Connor, just completely relax.”

Jessica never got tired of the looks on the faces of her captives, that little sigh they gave just as they closed their eyes, their last ounce of resistance fading as their eyelids slammed shut and they fell under her power. “You still see the crystal swinging, Connor,” Jessica whispered. “You still see it swinging in your mind, back and forth, back and forth and it relaxes you more and more with every swing, relaxes you more and more with every swing, Connor, relaxes you more and more with every swing.”

As Connor slumped deeper into hypnosis, Jessica lowered the crystal and swiftly undressed, standing nude before Connor, her pussy tingling with anticipation, her nipples erect as she thought of the fun ahead of her. “Connor, open your eyes but remain deeply, deeply relaxed.”

Connor did so, his eyes immediately focusing on the crystal once again swinging before him. “Listen to my voice, Connor,” Jessica said in her commanding tone. “Watch the crystal and listen to my voice. As you do, you’ll begin to see me in a different light, Connor, you’ll see me in a different way. When I snap my fingers, Connor, you will become more aware of me. I will not be your neighbor’s teen daughter, I will be a mature, sexy woman, Connor. I will remind you of Jenny and how sexy she could be today. You will be feel very lustful towards me then, Connor, you will feel very lustful towards me as a mature, sexy woman. A mature, sexy woman you want to make love to badly, Connor. Repeat after me, Connor. I am not your neighbor’s teenage daughter.”

“You are not my neighbor’s teenage daughter,” Connor said, his British accent dull with his voice.

“I am a mature, sexy woman.”

“You are a mature, sexy woman.”

“I remind you of Jenny and that excites you.”

“You remind me of Jenny and that excites me.”

“You will feel lustful towards me.”

“I will feel lustful towards you.”

“You will want to make love to the mature, sexy woman I am.”

“I will want to make love to the mature, sexy woman you are.”

Jessica lowered the crystal and snapped her fingers. Connor’s eyes blinked open and fixed upon her. Or rather, on the woman he imagined there, a woman about his age, with nice large breasts and mature but sexy features, a woman he wanted right now. “Forgive me for being forward,” he began. “But......” He stood up and kissed Jessica, embracing her as she pressed her truly young body against his, tongue moving about his mouth as they kissed.

Soon, they were in his bedroom and Jessica was getting a good look at Connor’s body, still in great shape for his age. She pushed him down on the bed, moving up his body and to his cock. It was nice and big, just the way she liked it and she soon took it into her mouth, running her mouth up and down the shaft, licking the tip as she sucked him off. Connor moaned, leaning back as what he thought was a hot older woman sucked and licked off his prick, igniting passions within him he’d long denied himself. Jessica was good at what she did, taking down his meat like a pro, licking all around the shaft and tickling the penis as she took him in, her hair covering his lap as she sucked him off. Connor groaned long and loud as he got ready to let loose, leaning back and holding Jessica down on his rod as she gorged herself on his cock and grunted as he let loose into Jessica’s waiting mouth.

Jessica pulled herself up and kissed him, Connor tasting traces of his own cum on her as he kissed her hard, rolling about on the bed. He spread her legs out and slid his cock into her pussy, Jessica moaning at the feeling of satisfaction within her. He began to pump at her, pushing his cock in and out of her pussy as his mouth trailed towards her breasts. He put his tongue to them, licking at the soft curves as he pumped away at her. Jessica moaned louder, leaning back as she pushed her chest to his mouth, loving how he paused to suckle on each nipple for several seconds. Jessica bent her thighs around Connor’s waist, holding him in tight so he could go after her with abandon, cock slamming in and out of her with hard drives, her passion starting to come loose on Connor’s rod. Finally, she shrieked as she felt him shoot his wad into her, shaking her body with orgasm as she came with him.

Jessica rolled them back again, sitting up onto Connor’s cock, moving his hands to her breasts as she started to rock on him. She knew that to Connor this would all be an erotic dream, nothing more but at a word, he would see her change from a teenager to a beautiful mature woman and a desirable one at that. Which made Jessica probably the only girl around who could grow up instantly and still be young and hot, with a man ready to love her. And her mother had told her not to think like an adult too early.