The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Bang For This Buck

I suppose you might call me greedy but I don’t much care what you call me. I do what I want to do and no one can tell me not to.

I don’t know when I first learned I had the power. It was somewhere in my teens and even then, I wasn’t sure what I had. All I knew right then and there was that I seemed to be getting what I wanted way more often than I should have.

You ever hear the phrase “Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely?”

Yeah, I thought you had. Most everyone has so I guess that was a rhetorical question. What most people don’t know is that there’s no such thing as absolute power. Maybe if you were a god maybe. Maybe then it might be absolute but then how would I know. I sure as heck ain’t no god.

It was a while before I realized what the power would do to me. After all, I thought I was just a normal kid, except of course for the fact that I had the power to make people do things.

What, you ask, could I make them do? To be honest, I’m not sure. I mean, when I discovered what I could do, I was more interested in getting my own way so it was little things like letting me be first in line or hey, I think I should get an A on that test, and the next thing you know, I would.

I suppose I could have done other things as well. I mean, could I have made someone rob a bank? Could I make someone shoot someone or maybe shoot themselves? To tell the truth, I don’t like to think about those things. My parents raised me right and I hate to think that I might be able to do those things, but it would take a whole lot of use of the power and because of it, because I’m worried what I could become, I have to watch what I think very hard.

But there is a price. By now, you have to figure it out. The minor stuff is easy to get. It’s cost is relatively low. It’s like pulling the spare change out of your pocket. It’s nothing, but when I really use the power, when I really put myself out, I, um, I get um, I get really horny.

Okay, so I know what you’re thinking. I’m a guy. Shouldn’t I be perpetually horny or something like that?

Well, I might be a guy but I’m not horny all the time. Well, not normally.

That’s the price I have to pay. The more I use the power, the hornier I get.

Okay, I’ll bet I know what some of you guys are saying right now. That doesn’t sound so bad. Use the power and get fucked. Use it a lot, get fucked a lot. What could be wrong with that, right?

But if that’s what you’re thinking, then you still don’t get it. I use the power and I get horny so I use the power to get a girl to fuck the hell out of me. That sounds great except using the power to get the girl only makes me even more horny and that means I need another girl to take care of that.

So now you’re asking me, yeah, and what’s wrong with that, and if that’s what you’re asking, then you still don’t get it. I’ve literally nearly fucked myself into a coma ... and I’ve done that twice. I get to a point where I just can’t stop myself and I keep getting more and more girls and yeah, it feels good at the time, but afterwards, I’m so fucking worn out that I can’t do anything and sometimes, that lasts for days.

The good news is when that happens, as worn out as I am, I’m not likely to want to get out of bed which means I’m not likely to want to use the power again.

So you say, get a girlfriend to which I say, are you crazy?!

I told you. My parents raised me right. That means I got a sense of morals. That means if I had a girlfriend, if I had someone who was readily available, sooner or later, I’d end up going too far. I’d rape her or worse, I’d take someone I actually cared about, and I’d turn her into my little fuck toy. I don’t want to do that.

So you ask, how is that any different from going out and fucking some stranger off the street?

That’s a question I’d rather not think about because truth be told, I am using the women I use. I don’t want to do that and the only justification I have for that is at least I can make sure they enjoy it, too, but really, that’s no consolation to me.

So I’ve learned to control myself. At the same time as I’ve learned what I can do with my power, I’ve become more and more reluctant to use it but sometimes, I screw up.

It happened that day there at the park.

I used to avoid crowds. Too many people. Too many opportunities to get careless and use my power but I’ve learned to control myself.

It was a city-wide picnic to celebrate the Fourth of July. Lots of families and lots of food. They had a bandstand playing and they were rotating bands across the stage and some of them weren’t half bad.

I’d really just come to look. I wasn’t looking for anything in particular and I certainly wasn’t looking for either Leah or Kelsey but then even if I wasn’t looking, I found them nonetheless.

But I’m getting ahead of myself. I’d come to the park. I said that already. There were families there and everyone was having a good time.

Sometimes, that can be a good thing and sometimes, it’s not.

When a guy on a bicycle almost knocked me over, I let it go rather than thinking that maybe the guy should go home and oh, I don’t know, maybe make him jerk himself off and cum inside his helmet. Okay, maybe the thought did cross my mind but not with enough force behind it to be considered a use of power.

And when I saw this really hot, looking girl fighting with her boyfriend, I didn’t use my power to make the two of them do something they’d both regret. Well, the boyfriend, at least. What with the way my power works, I was pretty sure that even if there were feelings of remorse later on, for the short term at least, the girl would be feeling like she was definitely moving up.

But I didn’t do that.

It was the kid that did it. Couldn’t have been more than three years old and his damned parents should have been keeping a better eye on him but the kid ran right off the lawn and right in front of guy pedaling an ice cream park through the park. I’m not even sure the guy saw the kid but I did and in that instant, my power flared. I stopped the kid dead in his tracks even as I made the ice cream vendor swerve and the two of them missed each other by inches.

One use of power by itself is not enough to make me totally lose control but it’s enough to get me started.

I could tell the women were starting to look just a little bit hotter and I was feeling a little bit hornier and of course, it was summer, so some of the women at least, some of them were wearing next to nearly nothing. It was pretty much like getting the beginnings of a buzz on. I knew I had to get out of there and I knew I had to do it fast. Go home and spend the rest of the day alone where I wouldn’t be tempted to use the power.

That was the plan at least and I almost made it, only ...

Only there was this couple and they should have been ashamed what they were doing right there in the open. I mean there were families around, and well, well they hadn’t gone as far as they might have and they definitely hadn’t gone as far as I was about to take them.

They were kids, really. They looked barely out of high school. They were lying on a blanket kissing. They guy had his hand up under the girl’s shirt. He was nothing to write home about. Rather ordinary, I thought, but it was the girl that got my attention. She was a blond with big tits and even before I knew for sure, I was pretty sure she wasn’t wearing a bra but then even as big as her tits were, as firm as they were, it was clear she didn’t need one.

I should have walked on by but I didn’t. I wanted to see more.

I made the guy push his hand a little higher and when the girl would have pushed him away, I overrode that. Instead, I made her moan just a little.

That was all the hint that the guy needed to keep right on going. Where he was concerned, I was hardly needed at all, but with the girl, it was different. She at least sensed that they were going farther than they should have, that the two of them should stop what they were doing, but knowing these things and being able to do anything about it are two entirely different things. Every time she tried to stop, I made her want it more.

At first, it was just the hands on her tits. That was fine for a while but soon her tits were really feeling way too confined in that tight, little top of hers and soon, she was perfectly fine having her friend slide the top up past her tits.

Her tits looked even better than I thought they’d would. They were nice and firm and she had fuckin’ big aureoles and no tan lines. I really liked that.

She needed her friend to kiss her tits. She didn’t know it was me that needed her to need that. As far as she was concerned, it was her need and in a way, it was.

She was moaning like crazy and all the while, no one saw what the two of them were doing. That was my doing and as you can imagine, that takes a lot of power and boy, was it affecting me.

The kid was kissing her tits but that wasn’t good enough for him. Even without my nudging, he managed to get the first buttons of her tight, little shorts open and then he was pushing a hand inside, down inside her shorts and down inside her panties.

I suppose I could have let it go a little bit longer but the use of my power had made me blazing hot and besides, the kid had done everything I’d wanted him to do. I gradually released my hold on the both of them.

The blond was the one who came to her senses first. “Oh my God,” she cried out. “Oh my God, Ronnie. What are you doing, Ronnie. Oh my God, stop it. Stop it, Ronnie.”

Ronnie was too far gone to stop although even he knew something was wrong.

“God damn it, Ronnie. Stop it.” The girl gave the kid a shove which considering how the two of them were wedged together, hardly did anything at all.

“God damn it, Ronnie. Stop it. Get off of me, you pig. Get off of me.”

It was only then that Ronnie began to realize exactly where he was and more importantly, where his hand was. It was then that I chose to stop in and “rescue” the girl.

I stepped forward. “Hey, what’s going on here. Hey, you two. Break it up.”

The kid had pretty much rolled off of the blond and the blond, her name was Brittany, she was so pissed off at him that she was pretty much ready to do whatever anyone wanted as long as that person was going to get her away from the kid.

I suppose I could have taken her back to my place and spent the afternoon fucking her brains out but the truth was at that very moment, I was too far gone to do anything like that. Heck, as bad off as I was, I’m not even sure I could have driven a car.

So I dragged Brittany along behind me. She never questioned why she kept her top up and kept her tits exposed or why no one seemed to be paying attention to a half naked girl walking down the path.

I pulled her off the path as we passed the bathrooms and then I took her around behind. There, I pushed her to her knees. I didn’t have to tell her anything else because she already knew what she needed to do. She pulled down my shorts and she started sucking on my cock.

It was only then with my cock in her mouth, it was only then that the fire inside me finally began to ease. I was still fucking horny as all hell but at least it wasn’t quite as bad as it had been before.

Who knows, at that point right then and there, I might actually have made it out of the park without any further incident. Maybe. She was about to make me cum and all I’d have to do would be to have her make me cum and then I could zip myself and as quietly as I could, I’d get myself out of there. Of course, there wasn’t anything I could do for the girl and a half-naked girl, especially a pretty one with big tits, a girl like that is bound to attract a lot of attention but that wasn’t my concern. My whole intent was to get myself home before anything else happened.

I might have made it, too, except just as Brittany was about to get me off, just at that moment, a couple of kids chased a ball back where the two of us were. They were only like 10 years old and I wasn’t going to let them see something like that so once again, my power flared and in that instant, I was lost.

I was looking down at Brittany and her little cock sucking mouth and I knew right then and there that as much as I liked what her little cock sucking mouth was doing to me, I knew I wanted more. I pushed her mouth off of my cock. “You know what I want,” I said.

She knew what I wanted because my power made her want it, too. Her hands grabbed her tits and she mashed them together. “I know what you want,” she said. “You want to fuck my tits.”

She was right, of course. That was exactly what I wanted. “So you going to let me get my cock in there,” I asked her.

“Of course,” she said. “I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits.”

She opened her tits up and let me slide my cock between them and then once again, she mashed her tits together, trapping my cock between her luscious mounds. My cock was still nice and wet from her cock sucking and I moved easily between her tits.

She was looking down at me and down at my cock sliding between her tits. “That’s it,” she purred. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck my tits.”

She had to know I wasn’t about to stop now.

“Fuck my tits,” she groaned. “Come on. Fuck them. Fuck my tits.”

I groaned. I couldn’t believe how good my cock felt between her tits.

“Fuck my tits,” the girl groaned again. “Fuck my tits. Come on. Do it. Fuck my tits. Fuck ‘em. I want you to do it. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck my tits. I want you to do it. I want you to cum all over them.”

How’d she known that, I wondered. How’d she known that I was about to cum?

“I want you to do it,” she said. “I want you to cum all over my tits.”

Well, really, if that was what she wanted. Who was I to say no. They were her tits, after all. “You do it,” I told her.

I didn’t have to tell her what ‘it’ was which was good because I wasn’t in any sort of condition to explain anything to anyone but the power did all the explanations for me. She pulled my cock from between her tits and she started jacking me off. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Come on. Cum on my tits. Come on. Do it. Cum on my tits.”

She squealed with delight as my cock started to surge.

I have to admit it. I was doing a pretty good job of getting my cum all over Brittany’s tits.

I’d just cum on the girl’s tits and here she was sticking my cock in her mouth again and this time, at least, this time it wasn’t because I was using the power. This time, she did it all on her own.

There’s really something that Brittany, and all women for that matter should know. You shouldn’t start sucking a cock unless you’re prepared to go anywhere that that might lead.

I think Brittany thought she was going to suck me off. Maybe she thought she was going to make me cum on her tits again. Maybe she thought she was going to make me cum in her mouth but probably the last thing she expected was that I was going to pull my cock away.

She whined just a little and once again, she tried to get her mouth on my cock but both with my hand and with the power, I pushed her back and she relented. I used the power again and the girl stood. I used the power again and the girl turned around.

I pressed up against her and I reached around her and grabbed her tits. “Tell me what you want,” I said.

She was probably surprised at the words that came out of her mouth. “I want you to fuck me,” she said. “I want you to fuck me from behind.”

I could tell she was recoiling even from her own words. I knew she hadn’t meant to say that. “What’d you say,” I asked again. “What’d you say you want me to do.”

This time before she answered, I used the power to make her mind believe what her mouth was about to say. “I want you to fuck me,” she said again. “I want you to fuck me from behind” and this time when she said it, this time, her ass wiggled pressed itself up against my cock as if to entice me and her hands started to move.

Almost as quickly, I used the power to slap those hands away. I knew where those hands wanted to go and I knew I wanted to be the one who did what those hands wanted to do.

So Brittany was left to flail helplessly as the desire within her built. Her hands were useless to her now because I wouldn’t let them be where she wanted them to be.

I held her tits for just a moment longer and then I was sliding my hands down. The boyfriend had already started the job but I was going to finish it. I unbuttoned the last couple buttons on those tight, little shorts and then I was pulling them down past her hips.

“Oh yeah,” Brittany murmured. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I hadn’t even had to use the power to make her say that. I didn’t take her panties off, at least not right away. Instead, I let my hand slide between her legs and I let my fingers press the cotton against her pussy and I used my power to make sure the girl enjoyed it but not too much.

“Oh geez,” she whimpered. “Oh geez. That feels good. Oh geez, that feels good, but I need you to fuck me. Come on. Don’t make me wait. Fuck me.”

My hands lingered for a few moments longer but then once again, they were on the move. I tucked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and I pulled.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned as she felt the panties slide over her ass. “Oh yeah. That’s what I need. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

It was easy. I slid my cock up against her tight, little pussy and I shoved.

I didn’t go in at least not all the way. The girl was too tight to let me do that but she wasn’t so tight as to repel me altogether. She gasped as she felt it, my cock half in and half out and I knew what she was thinking. Even in spite of what the power had made her want to do, she realized she was about to let a complete stranger fuck her.

But that’s when the power kicked in again and her new wants and desires suddenly flared back to life and she knew what she wanted. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

I grabbed her hips and I pulled myself back only to shove myself forward again. She might have been tight but she wasn’t so tight that she could keep my cock out and her moans kept telling me that she had no intention of keeping me out.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

I was in her all the way now and the best she could mutter now was incoherent moaning. I knew we weren’t making that much noise but I knew we weren’t exactly being quiet either but the power was keeping people from hearing or even coming back there to where we were.

That’s the other problem with the power. It makes you horny as all hell but more than that, the more you use it, the more it makes you want to use it so there I was fucking this tight, little teenage pussy and rather than satisfying my need, it was getting me more and more horny with every stroke I took.

But that wasn’t the way I was thinking right then and there. Heck, I was hardly thinking at all. In fact, really, all I was thinking about was how good it was going to feel when I came in the girl’s cunt.

“Oh God,” the girl moaned. “Oh God. You’re going to make me cum. Oh God. You’re going to make me cum. Oh God, I want to feel it. Oh God, I want to feel you cum inside me.”

I wasn’t sure if I’d done that or not. Sometimes, the power transmits my thoughts and desires without my even being aware of them but this seemed real, but it didn’t really matter because one way or the other, I was going to cum in her pussy.

“Make me cum,” the girl was moaning. “Make me cum. Oh geez. That’s what I want. Make me cum.”

That I could definitely do. In fact, with the cum surging up out of me, that was something I definitely could do.

I know she felt it, the swell of my cock and the surge that followed. “Oh my God,” she moaned as the reality of what we were doing suddenly hit her but almost in the next instant, she moaned as her pussy succumbed to the cock inside her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh yeah. Fuck me like that. Oh yeah. You’re making me cum. It feels so fucking good. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

Her pussy strangled my cock as she milked every last drop from me and I let her do it and it was only when she was done, when her pussy had finally released its hold on me, it was only then that I allowed me to pull myself free.

But the die had already been cast. I pulled my shorts up and I staggered out from behind the bathrooms but already, the power had me blazing hot. I knew what I needed. I needed to fuck and there were a half dozen girls right there in my immediate area that would have suited my needs just fine.

I already knew I was at a dangerous tipping point. Probably, I’d past it but even if I had, what did it matter. I wanted to fuck but the more I used the power to get girls to fuck, the more I’d need to fuck and the more tempted I’d be to use the power again and again and again. Of course, eventually, I was going to get so worn out from fucking that I’d just be too tired to fuck and that’s when the cycle would stop but I really hated going to bed needing to fuck but too tired to do it.

It was the middle of the summer and there were all kinds of girls around in all manner of revealing attire. I knew I was in trouble and my dick certainly wasn’t making it any easier on me. The way my dick had it figured, just grab the nearest girl and fuck her. That’s what it wanted to do. Of course, that wasn’t going to get me out of my dilemma but my dick can be very persuasive when it wants to be.

But I fought it. I knew what I had to do. I had to ... to ... I had to get home. I ... I had to get away from all these people. I ... I had to fuck.

I had to stop listening to what my dick wanted but it was so hard.

Yeah, my dick was hard.

No, stop that. My dick wasn’t ... well, it was ... but ... that wasn’t what I meant.

A guy was arguing with his girlfriend. She was telling him she’d caught him looking at other girls and he was trying to tell her he wasn’t. She knew he was lying. I could tell and she was letting him have it.

Walk on by, I told myself. Walk on by. It’s none of your business. Just walk on by.

My dick, of course, had other ideas. The girl had short brown hair. She had nice eyes, too, although I didn’t know it at the time. Nice body, too, although that wasn’t what my dick was looking at. Well yeah, it was looking at her body, but not the whole body. What my dick was looking at was her tight, little, round ass.

I was trying to tell my dick no but my dick was out in front and my dick was leading me forward.

You know, sometimes when people are arguing, it’s best to leave them alone. This was one of those times.

I walked up to the couple and asked if I could help. The guy was looking me up and down. “Looks like you got guys watching you, too,” he said.

The girl, her name was Tori, she shot me a stare that in no uncertain terms said go away, you’re not wanted here. “Don’t be silly. I don’t even know who this guy is.”

“Oh, so that makes it okay. It’s okay for you to have guys look at you but it’s not okay for me to look at other girls.”

“That’s not what I said.”

“I don’t know. It looks like what you meant. I mean, look at you. You obviously want guys to look at you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Look at the way you’re dressed.”

“I’m dressed like everyone else. It’s hot outside.”

“Yeah right.”

“It is hot. Look around. I’m dressed like everyone else.”

“You said I wasn’t supposed to look around.”

“Fuck you. You know what I mean.”

“Fuck me? Well, fuck you too. I’m out of here.”

I’ll admit it. I was using my power a little bit but to be honest, I wasn’t using it all that much. Just a little.

“No wait,” the girl said. She shot me an evil glare just to let me know what she thought of my being such a busybody. “Don’t go,” she called out after her boyfriend even as she turned to run after him.

I’d already planted the thought in the guy’s mind that if his girl really liked him, she’d run after him so when she actually tried to run after him, I spun her back around and sent her right back to me.

She crashed into me which gave her yet another opportunity to glare at me. “You stay away from me,” she warned me.

“Or what?”

Or I’ll call the cops. That was what she meant to say but that’s not what came out. “You stay away from me,” she said, “or I’ll let you see my tits.”

“That doesn’t seem all that unattractive to me.”

The girl seemed to realize what it was she’d just said. “That’s not what I meant to say,” she said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, what I meant to say is stay away from me or I’ll let you fuck my pussy.”

“That’s hardly all that unattractive a prospect either.”

“No wait. That’s not what I meant either.”

“What did you mean then?”

“Stay away from me or I’ll let you fuck me in the ass.”

“You know, maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think that’s all that good a deterrent either.”

The girl had once again realized what she’d just said. This time, she figured she’d just run away rather than say anything else that might get her into any more trouble. Only thing was when she tried to get her feet to move, it was her hand that moved instead and when she tried to pull away, she ended up pushing her hand down inside my shorts.

“You certainly don’t seem to be all that eager to get away.”

No, she wasn’t. In fact, now that her hand was in my shorts, she could feel my cock and it certainly did feel hard but now that she had her hand on my cock, she could feel herself wanting to wrap her hand around it.

I knew what she was thinking because of course, I’d put most of those thoughts in her head. She was thinking this was wrong but that was easily fixed. All she had to do was give my cock a squeeze and that would make it better.

She liked having my dick in her hand. It felt so good having my dick in her hand and it would feel even better when she had it in her mouth.

No wait, that was wrong. she told herself. That was wrong. She had a boyfriend. He might be a shithead at times but still, she had a boyfriend. She didn’t want my cock in her mouth. She couldn’t want that. She didn’t even like sucking dick. No, she didn’t want my cock in her mouth.

No, she didn’t want my cock in her mouth. After all, going straight to her pussy would be much better.

No, no, no. That wasn’t right and yet, even as she thought it, she could feel what it would be like to get me down on my back and to climb on top of me, to grab my cock just like she was now doing and to lead it to her wet, little pussy, and then without warning, to ram her cunt down on my cock.

Her hand stroked my cock. I really didn’t need the power anymore. Her mind on one level still knew it was wrong but on a whole other level, her mind was telling her this was what she wanted. Fuck her boyfriend, her mind said. He’d had his chance but now she was going to get fucked just like she needed to be.

She was stroking my cock with more gusto now. She looked up at me. “I need to be fucked,” she said.

I already knew that and I told her so. One might say it was mean of me to do that but the continued use of my power had made me hornier than ever. I needed her to capitulate without any more use of my power and if making her think that I thought she was a wanton, little cock-hound made her easier to fuck, then I was willing to do it.

I could sense the anger flare inside her. She would have pulled her hand back if I’d let her but almost as quickly as the anger had flared, it burned out and I could sense her acceptance. Her hand was still on my cock and she was still a slut. “Where can we go,” she asked. “Where can we go to fuck.”

Ordinarily when asked a question like that, the answer would be quick and easy. Back to my place. No problem.

But there was a problem. I might have wondered before if maybe I’d crossed a tipping point. Now though, there wasn’t a doubt in my mind. I could barely even remember where I lived much less how to get there and I had the feeling that the longer I stayed in contact with her, the more of my need to fuck was leeching into Tori’s mind.

“Where can we go to fuck,” Tori asked again.

Somewhere private. That’s all I knew. Somewhere private. Trying to do it in plain site like I’d done with Brittany, that was part of what had gotten me into the mess I was now in.

“I know where we can go,” the girl said suddenly.

I wondered if she did. I wondered if I should look in her mind to see what she had in mind. Of course, if I did, I’d be making myself want to fuck even more and considering how much I already needed to fuck, that was saying something.

So I decided to hold back and see what the girl had in mind.

She pulled her hand out of my shorts and then she gave me a wink. “Come on,” she said.

I’d expected her to make for one of the exits but she was heading back into the park. I looked back towards the exit and then I looked after Tori.

“Come on,” she said. “Hurry up.”

I was confused. There were other girls around. I could feel their minds, ripe and ready for my taking, but it would take time and Tori was already ready for me.

But where the hell was she taking me?

“Come on,” Tori said. “Do you want to fuck or not?”

It really was that simple. I needed to fuck and Tori was ready. I was going to follow her and if I didn’t like where she was taking me, I was going to take her anyway, and I’d let my power carry me through.

She definitely was heading back into the park. I hurried to catch up and then she veered off to the left towards the tennis courts and the baseball diamonds. Where the hell was she going?

There weren’t as many people here. If I had to use my power to take her here, at least there wouldn’t be as many people around to control. I could see she was moving on past the tennis courts and then we were at the baseball diamonds. This was where the little league teams played.

“Come on,” she said.

There was no one here. At least if I had to use my powers, at least it would only be her that I needed to control.

She was leading me to the concessions stand. She stopped. She looked around, and then she slid a hand under one of the doors that slid down, she lifted it up and within moments, she was sliding over the counter and slipping inside.

“Come on,” she said again.

I took a look around but there really was no point. Like Tory, I slid up over the counter and then like her, I was inside.

Tory let go of the rolling door and once again, it dropped down into place. With the doors closed, it was dark inside the shack but I didn’t have to guess where Tori was. I could feel her hand as it slid inside my shorts and I could feel her wrap it around my cock. “I want this inside me.”

She wasn’t waiting for an answer. She pulled on my shorts and soon, I had them down around my ankles. Once again, her hand was back on my cock. Once again, she was stroking me.

“I want this inside me.”

She was pulling on my shirt. In the darkness, her motions caught me off guard. I struggled to regain my balance but I failed. I came crashing down.

The next thing I knew, she was straddling my body. When she’d managed to get her shorts off, I didn’t know but when she straddled my body, her hand once again grabbed my cock. “I want this inside me,” she said and then she led my cock between her legs to what was obviously a very wet, little pussy.

She moaned as she shoved herself down on my cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned as she pulled herself up and then she shoved herself down on me. “Oh yeah. That’s what I want.”

I couldn’t have agreed more. Her pussy felt great going down on my cock.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good.”

She had that right. Even in the dark, I knew where her tits had to be and I reached up to grab them. Just a little bit of power, I told myself. Just a little bit. What could it hurt to use just a little bit of power.

Her moan had just a hint of surprise in it and then she moaned again, this time deeper and with more feeling. I had the feeling she didn’t really like it when guys grabbed her tits but then she hadn’t ever met a guy like me.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned with gusto. “Oh fuck yeah. Grab my tits. Grab ‘em. Oh fuck, that feels good.”

I knew it did because I was making sure she liked having my hands on her tits and still, there was something else.

I could have just laid there and let her fuck my cock but truth was I was remembering what a hot, little ass she had. It was so nice and round and firm and as I laid there with her pussy bouncing up and down on my cock, I knew I had to get my hands on her ass.

She moaned when I slid my hands up off her tits. “No, please. Grab my tits. I love it when you grab my tits.”

But already my hands were on her back and then I was sliding them down around her waist.

I have to hand it to her. Tori didn’t miss a beat. Her pussy kept pounding my cock even as she growled out her frustrations. “God damn it. I said grab my tits.”

But as attractive as it most definitely was, my hands weren’t going back to her tits. I slid them down and wrapped them around her ass. This I could tell she already liked. It didn’t take that much more of the power to make her like it even more and it wasn’t just my hands she liked, it was everyone’s. When you had a butt as good as hers, hell, it was a crime not to let anyone and everyone grab onto it.

“That’s it,” she growled. “That’s it. Grab my ass. Grab it.”

I was going to cum. There was only one more thing to do, one more use of the power. Cum when I do, my mind ordered. Cum when I do.

She didn’t react to that one but then I would have been surprised if she did but I was pretty sure she’d be reacting soon. Her pussy took my cock and then she took me again and again and ... oh yeah, one more time again.

She seemed to feel it almost at the same time as I did. My cock surged and her pussy clenched and she groaned. “That’s it. That’s it. Oh geez. That’s it. Oh God. You’re making me cum. You’re making me cum so fucking good.”

For my part, I didn’t say anything. I was just happy to let the cum flow.

It was a while later when Tori and I finally picked ourselves up and let ourselves out of the concessions stand. Tori went first. She gave me a kiss there in the dark and she told me to call her even though we both knew I never would and then she lifted up the door and slid on out.

I waited a couple of minutes and then I did the same. Tori must have moved fast because already, she was out of sight.

I was still horny but I wasn’t as mind-numbingly horny as I’d been before. When it gets as bad as it had been with Tori, one fuck usually doesn’t do it so while I could now finally think straight, I knew it was in my best interest to get the hell away from any good looking women before my cock chose to once again reassert itself.

To tell the truth, I was kind of scared of going back the way I’d come. I had to get to my car but back that way were lots of hot looking women. It’d be like running a mine field and while I wasn’t as horny as I had been before, that wasn’t the same as saying I wasn’t horny at all. I was scared that I’d be tempted to use my power and then I’d be right back where I was before.

Some might say that wouldn’t be the worst thing that could happen. Heck, I used to say it myself, but experience has taught me that’s not a good play. The best thing to do was to get myself home and let it all pass before I ever went out again. Hell, the best thing to do was just go home and sleep it off.

I was tired and I was hungry. I debated making a run at the food court. The pro was obvious. I was hungry. The con was just as obvious. All those people packed in there. Not a good idea. So I decided against grabbing a bite to eat. Better off to risk the mine field than to get packed in like that. I’d eat something when I got home.

Or at least that’s what I thought.

There I was walking along the path towards the park exit and towards the safety of my car when up in front of me popped not one, not two, not even three or four, but six smoking hot girls. I mean each of them was just as hot as the next one. They looked to be teenagers and they pretty much took up the whole path as they came my way.

Already, my dick was responding to the situation and I remember thinking to myself that this just wasn’t fair.

Two of the girls were licking frozen treats and damn, it looked so hot the way those tongues went up and down those treats, almost like ...

Stop it, I told myself, but it was already too late. One of the girls took her treat and instead of licking it, slid it length-wise into her mouth, just like a ...

The other one with the ice cream treat had seen what her friend had done and she giggled at that. She did the same as her friend but she didn’t look at me so I could tell that she was just being playful but now that I’d seen her do that, I was thinking what it would look like to see her put it between ...

Stop that, I told myself, but already I’d seen the hand that wasn’t holding the popsicle sliding down towards her skirt and I knew what was coming next.

I ducked off the path. I’ve found that the power only works for so long as attention is kept on the person I’m trying to control. Once my attention is removed, the effect of the command is removed as well so as much as I wanted to see what the girl was going to do with her popsicle, I dodged off the path to save her the embarrassment.

And that put me on a new path. So in the end, I ended up going through the food court anyway.

In a way, it wasn’t so bad. There were a lot of people but in a way, that was good because it didn’t mean I got as good a view of anyone and as a result, I was less inclined to use my power. Maybe, I thought. Maybe, I could get some food.

The first booth I saw was a bake sale. It was hosted by ...

Oh hell no. It was hosted by the cheerleaders from one of the local high schools. Hell no.

I moved on to another booth. This one seemed better until I saw the woman taking the money at the front of the line.

Hell, no. Did all these damned booths have women manning them and if they all had women, wasn’t there at least one booth where the only woman manning the booth was just butt ugly. A woman with warts and a hooked nose and maybe missing a few teeth. That was what I needed to keep my dick down.

Stick with the original plan, I told myself. Fuck the food court. Just go home and get something to eat there and wait until I wasn’t horny no more.

I was almost through the food court when I saw them. Two blonds, each with a little cup of ice cream. I groaned to myself because I could feel my cock responding. I’d never had sisters before.

There was still a chance to get away. All I had to do was turn around and walk away. All I had to do was ...

Aw, fuck it. My cock knew what I had to do even if my brain was a little slow to catch up.

I focused my attention on the older sister. She looked to be low twenties. She had short, blond hair. Blonder than her sister’s, I thought. She was licking the ice cream off her spoon and my power surged. I wanted her to feel it as she licked that ice cream.

The other sister suspected nothing but her time would come soon enough. I continued to focus myself on the older one.

I knew she’d felt something. It was just the way she was holding the spoon, as if she’d just felt something she hadn’t expected to feel before. She twirled the spoon in her hand almost as if wondering if she should do it again.

Of course, I knew she would, even if she didn’t. Just a little tap with the power was all it took to have her push the spoon in the ice cream and this time, when she licked the ice cream from the spoon, this time I made sure she felt the heat between her legs.

It was time for the sister. Her hair was longer and wasn’t quite as blond as her sister’s but her eyes were exactly the same and she had no idea what her sister was feeling, but she soon would.

The younger one took a bite of her ice cream and as she put it in her mouth, I let her feel it between her legs. The same gooey wetness that she felt in her mouth was exactly what she felt between her legs.

Maybe if you hadn’t been expecting it, maybe if you weren’t looking for it, maybe you wouldn’t have noticed it, but I was expecting it and I was looking for it and did see it, just a momentary pause and a stutter.

I returned my attention to the other one. I knew her pussy was already wet even before the spoon went back in the dish. This time, she was going to feel even more. This time as the little plastic spoon went her wet, little mouth, this time she was going to feel something long and hard slip inside her wet, little pussy.

She pulled the spoon out. She stuck it in her mouth and in spite of herself, she let out a low, little moan.

“Mom?”

“Nothing,” the woman said. “Nothing. It’s just good ice cream.”

“Yeah, well ... yeah, I guess.”

Mom, I thought. Not sisters. Mom?!

All right, so maybe the other woman was mom, but what the fuck. The daughter was hot and so was her mom and the daughter was going for another scoop of ice cream.

She brought it to her mouth and even as she did, the spoon morphed in her hand so that when it went in her mouth, she knew it was a cock she was sliding inside her and the cream was what the cock was leaving behind inside her and even though she knew that should be gross, for some reason, it wasn’t.

And when she pulled the spoon back, it was still just a spoon. What the fuck?

“Something wrong,” her mother asked.

The girl looked at her spoon. “No, mom,” she said. “Nothing’s wrong.”

“Good ice cream, huh?”

“Yeah, mom. Good.”

So far, I’d let them play amongst themselves but there was no way my dick was going to let things go on like that. Not here and not now, not when it needed to buried inside a tight, little cunt. I was already walking towards them. “Excuse me,” I said.

It’s always been tricky when you’re trying to use the power on two people at the same time. I suppose I didn’t really have to. I mean, after all, I could have separated the daughter from the mom in nothing flat, then taken her off somewhere and fucked her brains out, but I didn’t want to do that. I’d wanted to fuck them when they were sisters and it didn’t make a damn bit of difference that instead of being sisters, they were mother and daughter. They were a matched set and I wanted them both.

“Can I help you,” the mother asked.

“I suppose that’s what I should be asking you. I couldn’t help noticing that you and your daughter are both in need of some good, hard cock.”

The woman just snorted but even as she did, I made her turn the word cock over in her mind. I made her mind taste it and relish it. I made her mind want it not of course, that she had any intention of telling that to me. “I can’t see as how that’s got anything to do with you.”

“I just thought that if you were looking for one, I have a cock you could use.”

“I suppose we’ll just have to see about that,” she said and then without further ado, she shoved her hand down inside my shorts.

“Mom!”

“What? Oh, I see. Look, he’s offering up his cock, honey, but you have to know you can’t just take any, old cock.” Her hand was now wrapped firmly around my cock. “Oh my,” she gushed. “Oh my, yes. Yes, I think this will do quite nicely.”

“Mom!”

“What, do you want to feel it, too?”

“No, I—”

...

Back the way I’d come was where the most people were and it was the path that posed the most risk. As horny as I still was, it wouldn’t take much to get a rise out of my dick and if that happened, I knew I’d be hard pressed to keep from using my power and if I slipped, well hell, I might not be as bad off as I was with Tori, but I’d be plenty bad enough.

So I took a different route, one that led me past the fireworks displays. It looked like everything was set up for the show that night. All that remained it seemed was to light the fuses and set them off but the best thing about it was that the entire crew seemed to be composed only of males. I stopped to watch what they were doing which seemed to be nothing much except making sure people didn’t get too close to the displays. There was nothing here to bring my cock to life. This was definitely what I needed.

I’d pretty much gotten what I’d needed. My dick was now finally under control. I could at least get myself home without incident so all that remained was for me to go and get my car and that’s when I heard it.