The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Monsters and Maidens: A Simple Job

Ember’s Story: Fire and Femininity

Ember liked burning things, always had. Her parents had never been able to afford any fancy vacations or trips when she was a little girl, but there was a forest nearby, and so their summer weekends were spent camping in the woods. It had never bothered her, really. Their leaky, secondhand tent may not have been some fancy resort, but it did come with one thing that those fancy places lacked: a huge bonfire to roast hotdogs and marshmallows on. Smores were nice, but it was the fire that really mattered. Bright arms reaching, clawing for the night sky, writhing with a living and forbidden energy that consumed everything it touched.

It would consume her, if it could, but it could not. She was in control, had leashed this primal force of nature.

The sim was even better. Here she didn’t need matches, nor lighter or gasoline. With just a thought she could call forth flame hotter than any campfire. And they were actually going to pay her for it. How great was that?

Life was simpler when you called forth flame. See a problem, set it on fire. Find an obstacle, turn it to ash.

Get ambushed by a creepy invisible lizard guy? Toss a fireball at him.

“You crazy bitch,” the monster yelped as it barely dodged out of the way.

Behind it, the foliage hissed and sizzled as fire fought a losing battle against the wetness of the swamp.

“I’m going to throw you in the mud and fuck you senseless,” he said as it rushed her.

“No,” Ember told him with a faint smile, “You’re going to burn.”

Her next attack caught him right in the chest. He tried to rush through it, but hissed and yelped as the fire clung to him. Had they been in a dry plain, this would be the end of it. Too bad they were in the middle of a wet bog. Boy was he pissed when he came up out of the water.

But you know what, so was she. That stupid monster had extinguished her fireball. She’d make him pay for that.

He dodged, sending her next next blast onto a leafy fern. It exploded prettily but didn’t hurt him. The one after that missed by just a hair, and then he was on her.

“Gotcha,” he said as his arms wrapped around, pinning her hands to her side, which made blasting him damned inconvenient.

He hissed, showing a mouthful of teeth as his forked tongue slid across her cheek.

“Go on, squirm for me,” he said, “It’ll feel even better when I’m on top.”

His mouth was wide, his breath hot against her face, and she couldn’t help but note how very sharp those teeth were.

“Just one little bite and you’ll be singing a different tune. I can’t wait to hear you beg me to take your ass. Or maybe I should—Ah! What the hell!”

A shell of pure flame sprang into life around her, searing the cocky monster. He flailed backwards, tripping over a root to land sprawled on his rear. She wondered whether there was anyone watching right now. If so, he’d just made a fool of himself on camera.

While he was scrambling away, she decided it would be fun to lob another fireball in his direction. It was a bit weaker than her last one, she was starting to run low on energy, but still made a satisfying whoosh as it burst against him.

He was panting and groaning when he emerged from the water this time, a pronounced limp shaking his steps. How much more did he have left? Didn’t look like much. All she needed was a good couple blasts to finish cooking him, and hopefully she wouldn’t run out of energy first.

Just then, something heavy knocked into her from behind. Ember fell face first into the dirt as a heavy weight bore down on her.

“Oh fuck you!” the lizard monster said, “She’s mine, I had her first.”

The monster atop her gave a loud croaking response, a call that was returned when two more of its fellows stepped into the charred circle. Oh great, she’d been knocked over by some sort of freaky toad guy.

Rather than join its fellows, the toad guy on top of her took advantage of his position. It flipped her over easily, pinning Ember with her back to the ground. She tried to blast it, but a prehensile tongue shot out and slapped away her hand before she could aim. A second later both arms were trapped in its sticky, webbed fingers.

With hands trapped, Ember’s options were pretty dim. Her flame shield wouldn’t be ready for another couple minutes, and she needed at least one hand free for most everything else.

It was under no such constraint, and with only one hand busy keeping her down, it was free to paw at her chest.

“Shouldn’t you at least buy a girl dinner first,” she grunted, trying to get at least one hand into blasting position, “Actually scratch that, you’d probably just get me a bunch of gross flies or something.”

As gross as getting pawed and groped by some slimy frog monster? Eh, the jury was still out on that one.

In response, the weird frog thing just croaked in her face. It was weird, though. The sound shook her somehow, resonating deep in her body. She could feel it in her breast, where the frogman was pawing at her, and suddenly his touch didn’t seem half so bad anymore.

“Hey, you’re doing something weird, aren’t you,” she accused him.

“Croak!” was his response, and again it shook her.

Ember could feel his slimy frog penis rubbing against the crotch of her uniform. He hadn’t bothered to push it aside yet, but who knew how long that would last. But as he croaked, Ember started to really notice its presence there, in a totally different manner.

“Cut it out,” she said, “Or I’m going to blast you,” but it was an empty threat.

With each croak her resistance dwindled. His touch felt better and better and better, until she could hardly remember to resist. If he let her hands free, would she blast him, or would she reach down and guide his tool home? She honestly couldn’t say.

Her legs parted to wrap around his waist, despite her best intentions. Ember didn’t want it, not really, but she very much craved what was about to happen.

“Mine!” the snarling lizard monster guy said as it tackled the frog monster.

The pair tumbled off into the bog, freeing her from its clutches. Whoah, that was weird, she’d almost wanted to- you know what, why bother thinking about that when she could just burn things instead.

As they scrambled out of the muck, the other two frogmen rejoined the battle. It was one heck of a fight. The scaly lizard was stronger than any two of the frogmen put together, but there were three of them and he’d already been hurt. The frogs tried to work together, but mostly wound up getting in each other’s way.

She could just back off and run while they were distracted, but where was the fun in that?

“Hey boys?” she called, and they paused their battle to look. “Much as I’d like to watch you idiots brawl all day, I have a better idea. It goes like this:

Boom!

As she said it, Ember poured every last drop of her energy into one big Explosive Blast that flattened the trees surrounding them. The lizard and one of the frogs were blasted clean across the river, and neither of the other frogs got back up.

“Ha, that was fun,” she said as she admired the devastation around her. It had cost pretty much everything she had, but the entire surrounding treeline was smoldering despite all the water. She watched, transfixed as the timbers burned around her. But then, in the distance, she heard a hooting sound.

Oh, right. That blast had probably been heard for kilos around, and she was pretty much drained of energy for the next couple minutes.

Fine, she’d leave her handiwork here for them to admire. It was running time.

She barely had time to look, they were gaining on her. It didn’t take long for Ember to become out of breath, she’d built her Avatar around setting bad guys on fire, not doing cross country runs through a field of sticky mud.

Oh, and somewhere along the way she had set the woods on fire. It was an accident, really. The place was so wet, how could she have known that it would actually catch. One minute she was blasting a grubby monster who’d gotten too close, and the next she was running from her own little miniature forest fire.

It wasn’t a very big one. The bog and the river would keep it contained before too long, but that was little use if she burnt up and lost the match, or ran into the monsters chasing her.

Much as she was getting sick of seeing water everywhere, she was actually glad when she found the pond. No time to stop now, she dove in and kicked through the water. It was cool and quiet underwater, not quite the buggy, slime filled mess she’d been worried about. The pond was pretty big, too. If she swam underwater, and was careful about coming up for air, she might just lose her pursuit.

The water felt good, too. Nice and cool, almost soothing. Heck, she was practically wearing a bathing suit already, why not go for a quick swim.

Hold on a minute, that cool rush against her ass was more than a simple current. She thrashed around, but there was nobody there. Treaded water, only to have something rub again.

“Someone’s just askin to get fried here,” she sputtered, flailing at the surface.

Ember looked around for someone to burn, but nobody was around. Except for her splashing, the lake was calm and empty. Off in the distance, she could still see trees smoldering, though the flames had died down. She was about halfway to the other shore, no going back now, but she was not alone in the water.

Even if she couldn’t actually see anyone or anything.

A giggle came from behind her. It was high and tinkling, almost like the burbling of a mountain brook over a tiny waterfall. She turned again, so fast she accidentally caught a mouthful of water, but there was no one to be seen. Twin currents wrapped around her like a pair of arms, settling over her breasts like a pair of dainty hands. The waters squeezed, first one, and then both at once.

Shocked at the intrusion, Ember splashed against the embrace, but only managed to get water in her eyes again. The embrace tightened, pulling her close. There was no mistaking it this time, she felt someone, or something pressing into her back. Yeah, there was definitely a creature.

Letting out a yell, Ember’s flame shield roared to life. Right until the superheated steam threatened to cook her alive where she swam.

“Silly fire girl,” said a voice as Ember writhed from the pain. “You are in my domain now, your silly tricks won’t help you.”

Once more she turned, and this time was not alone.

“You!” she said, gasping with surprise. “You’re a—”

“A woman?” the monster said, “Of course. Why should the boys get all the fun?”

What a woman she was, too. The monster stood naked before her, submerged just below her waist. It was hard to tell exactly what she was. One moment, she seemed almost to be made from the water itself, and the next solid and material. Her hair was the color of spring algae, rolling down to pool freely into the water, her skin was the darkness of a deep lake.

The woman was mature, almost extravagantly so, with a face that spoke to someone in her late forties or mid fifties, but a lush body that had lost none of its tautness. There was a fullness to her, though, that openly defied any notion of youth. There was no firmness to be found, but rather the soft fluidity of water condensed into feminine form.

Ember’s skin still burned where flame and steam had met. If they were out in the real world, she’d expect blistering right about now, not that the game would allow anything so unsightly to mar their skin. At most, her burns would leave her looking like she’d spent too many hours in the sun.

They still hurt like hell, though, and the water was annoyingly soothing. Even if it did house a monster.

Ember picked up her arm and launched another fireball, though she had to kick harder to stay above water while doing it. Not that it had any effect. The monster woman just laughed and dissolved.

There was just the faintest discoloration as the cloud rushed towards her. Ember tried to kick away, but it overtook her easily. In the space of seconds, she was enveloped by the rush of warm water, which materialized into a pair of arms holding tight as Ember’s head sink back into something pillowy and soft.

“None of that now,” the woman chided her, “We don’t want you hurting yourself again. Don’t worry, mamma’s here for you.”

However soothingly she spoke, there was nothing at all familial about the way her fingers strayed across Ember’s body. Her hands were intimate, possessive, intent on exploring every last bit of her most private spaces. She tried to shake out of the grip, but it was impossible. Not because she held so tight. The woman yielded and shifted fluid as any water, but clung to her all the same, impossible to dislodge.

“Stop that!” she demanded, but the woman just laughed.

“Silly girl, there’s no need to fight. Mamma will take good care of you.”

The woman’s body was twined entirely around her own now, her sensuous legs rubbing against her calves as Ember tried to kick and fight to stay above water. One of the monster’s hands was at her crotch now, its touch passing straight through the water permeable fabric of her uniform to let her finger Ember right then and there.

“What is with you people? Why are you doing this,” she gasped as the woman’s fingers slid in and out of her opening.

“I told you, baby girl,” the woman cooed into ember’s ears, “because I want to have some fun, and you are just too cute to resist.”

With that, an undertow swept the pair down deep. Ember gasped and clawed her way to the surface, the last of her breath escaping in a cascade of tiny bubbles. No matter how hard she pulled, the current was unyielding, sinking further into the depths of the lake.

“Please,” Ember cried with her last gasping mouthful of air. Already, her chest and lungs were burning uncontrollably, and the daylight continued to fade.

“Aww, is the girl having trouble breathing?”

Ember shook her head, trying to swim for the surface while her arms still had strength.

“Don’t worry,” the water monster said, “I told you, mamma will take care of you.”

Suddenly, Ember was spun around by a brief vortex of water. The monster was smiling before her, but the current still continued unceasingly.

“Here, drink,” the woman said, lifting one of her massive breasts towards Ember. “Let mommy take care of you, and everything will be fine.”

Ember shook her head and tried to escape, but everything was going grey. All she wanted was to open her mouth and take in another breath of sweet air, no matter what it would cost her. Gentle hands guided her forward, towards the monster’s heaving bosom. She tried to refuse it, none of this was real, but her desperation was unfeigned.

In the end, it could not be ignored.

Desperate, almost unthinking, her mouth opened and latched onto the offered nipple. What came out was liquid, and yet somehow sated her need for breath. Helplessly relieved, Ember could not stop herself from drinking it down.

What came did not taste like any milk she had drank. It was tart and sweet, but almost salty at the same time. There was a richness to it, one that reminded her of the bog, but in the best way possible. As her stomach filled, a peace and lightness came over her, washing away any worried and concerns.

Of course it was drugged, she thought, but did not stop suckling from the monster’s teat.

Why should she, when it was so calm and gentle here? There was no reason to fight the pretty lady who wanted nothing but the best for her. No reason to do anything except wrap her lips around those wonderful nipples and drink from her bosom.

Watery fingers twined through her hair, stroking and soothing her. This time, Ember allowed it, sinking into the unthinking bliss and comfort that had been offered.

By the time the milk finally ran dry, she had forgotten about all of her worried and concerns. Mamma knew best, mamma would take care of everything. When she at last let go of the breasts, it was with open and unthinking adoration in her eyes. They were floating now in the dark depths of the lake, but Ember no longer cared. All she had eyes for was this beautiful woman. So long as she took care of mamma, then mamma would take care of everything else.

As the slight current carried her downward, Ember knew exactly what to do. Soon after, her head was buried between the woman’s thighs, lapping away in mindless bliss. There was still one place left to drink from, and she intended to search long and hard for that joyous nectar.

Later still, the GAME OVER screen flashed before her, but Ember paid it no heed. If Mamma didn’t worry about it, then neither would she. Ember would continue being a good girl.