The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mom’s New Lifestyle Part 2

By Witchman

Lana moaned softly and squirmed slowly as her entranced mind slowly awakened from her rapturous night of passionate programming.

Had her eyes not opened and once again fallen into the sexy swirling spirals that were playing on the goggles, and had her ears not been filled with the bewitching binaurals that were erotically emanating from her ear buds, she would have noticed that it was her mother Teri who was licking her pussy.

Gwen stood at the foot of the bed, her eyes bright with lust, excitement, and triumph.

The dazed teenager had been sensually subjected to the programming all night long, and now was being roused from sleep with arousal, waking and falling at the same time.

Lana was moaning louder now, and her head was rolling back and forth, lost in lust and waking sleep.

Her mother was slowly sucking on her daughter’s clit, her glazed and glassy eyes also shining with a hint of triumph, hypnotized and luring her own flesh and blood to the world of forbidden pleasures and tempting taboos.

It was too much for Gwen. She quickly peeled off her panties and lowered her wet snatch onto Lana’s moaning mouth.

Instinctively, the dazed and programmed young girl began to slowly lick and taste, her tongue a beguiling bud licking the lips and clit of the craven cougar who had bewitched Lana’s mother and now herself.

She came, grinding her wet womanhood into Lana’s face.

“Shiny…sexy…sparkly…”

Lana did not know when she had gone there, but now she realized that she was out in the back yard by the pool, lazily lying in one of the large lounge chairs.

The goggles and ear buds were gone now, replaced by a pair of sexy sunglasses.

And sandals.

Nothing else.

“Shiny.sexy.sparkly…” Lana said aloud again, to no one and to everyone and to herself, her heavy lidded eyes blinking in response to the sun reflecting off the clear water in the pool.

Gwen was massaging tanning oil into Lana’s bare breasts. “Yes slave, look at the shiny, sexy, shimmering spirals flowing over the water. Flowing, over your mind. Inside your mind.”

Her hands were rougher now; pinching and tweaking Lana’s rock hard nipples.

“You love women,” she said.

It was both a command, and an affirmation.

“I love women,” Lana repeated, her voice a dull, flat, mesmerized monotone.

“Sexy sunlight makes you obey.”

“Sexy sunlight makes you obey.”

Gwen stroked and caressed Lana’s beautiful breasts.

Leaning closer now, she began to whisper and coo craven commands of lesbian lust into Lana’s burning ear.

Lana’s jaw went slack as her bewitched body and mesmerized mind rapturously responded to Gwen’s voice and will.

She was long past any point of rationalization now. Having been trigged into trance as soon as she had been awakened from her night of subliminal programming, she was now drifting in a hypnotic haze.

“Drink this,” Gwen commanded, giving Lana a large glass of orange juice that had several tablets of Vitamin C dissolved in it.

This would be all Lana would be allowed to imbibe.

That and pussy juice.

“Attention!”

Lana’s eyes snapped open, then widened as she gasped in sexual surprise.

They were in the kitchen now, and Lana felt her pussy clench when she saw her mother naked and bound to the table, her jaw clenched as she squirmed in erotic resistance, her own eyes blinded by the sexy science of goggles and ear buds.

Gwen slapped Lana on her bare ass; which made Lana realize that she too was naked.

“Wake up slave. Attend to her.”

Gwen’s voice was like a devilish diamond bullet that passionately penetrated straight to Lana’s bewitched brain.

With an animalistic grunt, she languidly lurched forward, lost in lust and sex and trance.

Her bewitched and bleary eyes widened again for a moment when her nose met her mother’s sexy scent, then she moved closer to the pungent prize of her mesmerized mother’s muff.

“Oh!” Teri cried, her legs slick with sweat, saliva, and sex.

Gwen was slapping Lana on her bare ass now, instructing the dazed daughter in a crash course of pussy licking.

Teri desperately wanted to close her legs around her daughter’s mouth forever, but she was bound to the legs of the table.

In a tantalizing twist, Gwen had tied Teri to the table with some of her ex-husband’s neckties.

She grinned wickedly as she slapped Teri’s breasts and nipples. “I do this in the name of the Goddess! I must enlighten my sisters! It is good and natural and right for women to love women!”

Now it was Gwen grinding her wet pussy into Teri’s face, laughing aloud in wicked victory.

“We obey.”

The sun was lower now, as the morning gave way to the day that was now giving way to twilight.

Lana and Teri did not know this, for they were now in her mother’s den.

They had not seen the sun since the earlier programming by the pool, and neither knew what time it was.

They were both naked now, except for clamps on their nipples and clits that were connected by a sexy silver chain.

Their eyes were dull and lifeless; their mouths open, staring in submissive silence at the sexy, swirling spiral that was playing over and over on the flat screen TV over her mother’s office desk.

“It is natural for women to love women. We are women. We love each other.”

“We are now enlightened.”

“We must recruit for Mistress Gwen.”

Gwen was now wearing a sexy black latex cat suit, and black heels. Her hair was tied back into an authoritative bun.

She stood for a moment and surveyed her latest erotic acquisitions.

Lana and Teri were now chanting in unison.

Her eyes gleamed again. She had done this. She had taken them and cravenly corrupted them.

Gwen’s unsnapped a flap between her legs, and her wet pussy was now exposed.

She walked in front of the TV, and gestured to the hypnotized mother and daughter. “Lick me,” she said, her voice a husky whisper.

As though crawling through soup, Lana and Teri slowly slipped from their chairs and made there way across the floor to the sexy source of the pussy perfume.

Gwen closed her eyes, and moaned as she felt the knowing lips and tongues on her pussy.

This would go on all day, and it did.

The night had fallen now, and Gwen was ready to take her two recent conquests out to a lesbian rave/BDSM club in one of the seedier sections of Tompkinsville.

She licked her lips as she gazed at Lana and Teri.

Their eyes were still dull and glazed, their beautiful bodies now only covered in G-strings, dance flats, and a few pieces of black electrical tape over their rock hard nipples.

Gwen was still in her cat suit, and now beckoned to the two bewitched beauties to follow her out of the living room. “Come slaves,” she said, crooking her finger at them.

She opened the door, and was greeted by a foot in her face.

The burly butch bouncer at the door could hardly believe her eyes. She had seen a lot of strange sights in her time, but this was something else.

Two women who looked like mother and daughter raver girls were walking towards her, both of them flanking a tall busty blonde who was barefoot, wearing nothing but a clear shower curtain and a ball gag.

Close behind them was an equally bust Asian, who was wearing a sharp suit and tie, her hair hidden under her jauntily tipped fedora.

She looked like a sexy Asian gangster from an old Warner Brothers movie.

“Move it bitch,” Suki hissed at Gwen, her left index finger roughly jutting back into Gwen’s asshole.

“Mmmp!” Gwen responded, her eyes blazing with hate and humiliation.

“Ok, now, what do we have here?” the bouncer said, her eyes leering over the yummy quartet of bewitching beauties in front of her.

Suki gestured towards Gwen. “The dame’s a rat. Caught her trying to cross over to State Street. I thought the Janes here would give her the works,” she said, trying her best to sound like Edward G. Robinson, or whomever it was she had seen in that old movie on TCM.

The bouncer looked at her quizzically, but soon nodded in affirmation when Suki passed her a $100 bill that she had lifted from Gwen’s purse.

“Come on in girls,” she said, gesturing and bowing.

Suki had been around the block a few more times than her entranced friend Lana, but even she was erotically impressed by the sexy showcase at the club.

The dance floor was packed, and some women in the back were naked, being spanked or whipped, bound to benches, crosses, and chains.

The girls were surrounded by lusting women as soon as they entered, Suki shooing them away as she made her way with determined purpose to the back of the club. “Go away kid, you bother me,” she said, as she urged Lana and Teri to continue leading Gwen to the devious destiny Suki had planned for her.

She perused the hook that was hanging low from the ceiling, slowly turning in the cool breeze from one of the air conditioners.

The group of women lounging on the oversized couch in the back began to lean forward now, taking erotic interest in the unfolding scene.

Suki stepped on Gwen’s right foot on purpose, causing her to cry out in muffled pain, giving Suki the chance to grab Gwen’s wrists and wrap them in the manacles hanging from the hook.

She now ripped the shower curtain from Gwen, and the muted blonde’s face blushed in deep crimson.

The club goers were beginning to circle up around them now, pointing and leering.

Gwen’s eyes bulged in her head. This could not be happening. She was a dome. A mistress. It was she who had seduced mothers into seducing daughters, bringing them to her in Sapphic service.

This was not fair. This was not right. This was not right. This was not the way it was supposed to be.

Suki then nodded her head towards Lana, handing her a small dark bottle she had pulled from the inside pocket of her sharp suit.

She then nodded to Teri, who began to line the spectators up in a long column that began to sensually snake its way across the club to the dance floor.

Women towards the front of the club began to line up as too, carnally curious as to what was happening in the back of the club.

As each woman passed her, Lana would pour a decadent dollop of shiny oil from the bottle into their hands, then cock her head towards Gwen, who continued to vainly buck and squirm, her wrists bound over her head.

Each woman in turn walked to Gwen, and rubbed her slick hands over her naked and helpless body.

Gwen closed her eyes, her face burning with shame and vainly suppressed arising arousal.

She tried to think of something else to hide from the erotically inescapable truth that she was bound and helpless, but everything about was now part of the erotic auditory overload.

The music was sexy and hot, and the bass pumping.

Her body was becoming hot now, as the strangers groped, caressed, and stroked her sexy body.

Her skin began to feel hot too, and she felt her entire body humming, her eyes beginning to blur.

Fumbling fingers at her wet womanhood snapped her back to lucidity for a moment, and Gwen realized that the humming was from the large butterfly vibrator that had now been strapped to her pussy against her will.

The MDMA oil that the girls were erotically applying to her was now arousing her body and softening her mind, making her more open to sensual sensations and suggestions.

The other women were becoming excited now, and were soon groping at each other and themselves, the craven combination of the oil, the music, the sexy visitors, and the sexual scene that was being passionately played out now.

From the room high overlooking the club, the DJ now began to play a sexy trance dance beat, causing the women who were still dancing to begin pawing and groping each other.

Suki off to the side a little, her arms folded, but only to help balance her phone that was recording the sexy scene.

When Lana had not responded to her texts, she thought she would pop over herself to see what was happening.

When no one had answered the front door, Suki had taken a walk around back to see if Lana had been at the pool.

Seeing the back door had been open, she assumed someone was home, so she casually sauntered in, for her presence would not have come as a surprise to Lana or her mother.

What had surprised her was the strong smell of pussy that was still hanging in the kitchen air, and the moans that were coming from Mrs. Swain’s office.

Suki had skulked her way to the slightly ajar door to see her best friend and her mother both naked, on their knees, sensually servicing a sexy busty blonde.

It had taken a lot of will power for Suki not to play with herself as she watched, watched as the wanton woman repeated craven commands of Sapphic servitude to the dazed pair.

At one point, Suki herself found herself beginning to repeat what she was hearing, only to steady herself with a firm bite of her inner cheek.

It had taken more resistance than she cared to admit to herself to slowly back herself back down the hallway and out the back door, patiently waiting behind one of the bushes in the front yard until later when Gwen had opened the front door.

A roundhouse kick her ex-Marine father had taught her had knocked Gwen briefly unconscious, giving Suki the chance to bind Gwen’s hands with some garbage ties.

Lana and Teri had just stood there; unaware of what was happening, even after Suki had waved her fingers in front of their faces.

After finding the girls who like girls magazines and videos strewn about the house, as well as soiled panties and stained sex toys and mind control equipment in the bedroom, Suki had surmised that Gwen had had a serious Sapphic weekend planned for Lana and Teri.

Suki was no stranger to Lesbian Lane herself, only not this way. Not brainwashed. Not to have one’s mind violated.

Only….

She looked at the buxom blonde, who was no longer squirming. Having given up the struggle, she was now limp, her head rolling in sexy circles as strangers hands continued to erotically apply oil to her beautiful bewitched body, which was now shiny with sweat and pussy and oil.

Suki knew that Gwen would now be more receptive to the trance dance music, as well as the physical pleasures.

She paused for a moment, as the erotic orgy around her began to grow in size and arousal.

“I have no idea what I am doing. I am just bluffing,” she thought to herself.

And she was bluffing; playing the part of sexy fictitious femme fatale, only to compensate for the fact that she did not know who this woman was, what she was capable of, or how this night would even end.

She also still had to figure out how to explain all this to Lana and Teri, who for now were following her orders, but only because Suki had convinced them that this was part of Gwen’s plan.

She exhaled deeply, and shook her head, wondering where it was all going, and where it could all go.

She also knew that right now, she could make it go where she wanted, and that thought made her guilty, aroused, and somewhat of a kindred spirit to the woman who had hypnotized and corrupted Suki’s friend and family.

The women were louder now, and could not have heard Suki even if they had been listening.

“This is wrong,” she said aloud. “So, but, would it be worse were it father and daughter?”

The only answer she received from the lusty crowd was a chorus of erotic orgasms.