The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Room Mates—Mom’s Campus Visit

by A Nony Mouse

Louise had been worried about her daughter, Mary-Anne, all semester, ever since she had changed rooms in the dorm.

Her new room mate, Wing-mui, a Chinese girl, had been through several room mates since the beginning of the school year , but she had fortuitously been assigned the largest, corner facing room, in the senior class dormitory, so many others were anxious to move in.

The fact that all her previous room mates had left school did not seem to deter any of them, including Mary-Anne.

Mary-Anne HAD been a quiet girl, befitting the conservative upbringing Louise and her husband had mandated, and they assumed she would continue to follow their directives, and suggestions, even when away at school.

As, indeed, she had, until she had moved in with Wing-mui.

Shortly after that , however, her letters home had spoken of going out to bars, strip joints, and even a visit to a lesbian club in the small college town.

None of these things made Louise happy.

Then the letters stopped.

Louise had called the school and was more than disturbed to learn that Mary-Anne had not been attending classes and was in danger of being suspended.

So here was Louise. Knocking on her daughters dorm room door.

After a couple of minutes, a lovely Asian woman opened it. She was dressed in a red, silk dress, not at all like informal clothing worn by most students. The silken dress clung to her sensual body, accentuating her curves and revealing temptingly her long, perfect legs. Her long black, silky hair flowed down her back. Her face was delicately beautiful, her lips full and red, and her eyes large, green, and infinitely deep.

Momentarily, Louise was taken aback by her dark beauty and seeming maturity. She had expected a “girl’s dorm room”, this fabulous creature was a WOMAN, not a girl, in spite of her years.

“Excuse me, " she finally managed to utter, " I’m looking for my daughter, Mary-Anne. Is she still living here?”

Wing-mui responded in a soft, yet compelling voice. " Yes, she DOES still visit here, as many of my past room mates do, but she no longer LIVES here. If you’d like to step in , I’ll check my address book to see if she has left a number. She has spoken about you often , Louise. But she failed to mention how beautiful you are. Please... come in.”

Louise looked at her questioningly. It hardly seemed possible that the impertinant girl had commented on her beauty. Was this little wench coming on to her? Perhaps SHE was the reason Mary-Anne had visited the lesbian club.

“Yes, please do.” she said brusquely. " I NEED to see her, she is on the verge of ruining her whole future, and I MUST stop her.”

“Well, actually, Louise , during her visits, she has told me that she started doing a strip act in a local club. She said that would make you angry, and that I shouldn’t tell you, but I think you should know. It has fulfilled her in ways that she had never even dared to DREAM of when she lived at home. Perhaps her short time living here WAS a positive influence. The last time we talked she knew EXACTLY what her future was going to be. She seemed very focused on it. ”

“POSITIVE INFLUENCE! You stand there and tell me my only daughter, my virgin daughter, is working in a strip club? Positive?”

Wing-mui only smiled , a sexy, enigmatic smile at that comment.

The Asian beauty lifted her address book from a table and tilted it toward the window to illuminate it’s pages.

“ Come here, dear, look, here’s the number.”

Louise reacted angrily to the “dear’, but stepped nearer to the Asian beauty to see the book.

As Louise drew close, Wing-mui, lifted the back of her hand to her forehead and looked as though she were going to faint. She dropped the book and slumped into Louise’s arms as the older woman supported her. The dark haired beauty focused her eyes on the older woman’s as they were locked in an embrace.

Louise felt a chill pass through her body as she gazed into the deep, beautiful eyes of her daughter’s room mate.

“Louise, please watch my eyes .... concentrate your eyes on mine as you continue to look deeply into my eyes... you must, Louise... it’s very important that you do.... do as I ask... ”

Louise breathed in sharply, partially a gasp, partially a sigh. But she found Wing-mui’s deep green eyes compelling, almost electric, and continued to stare, concentrating on the Asian’s deep, green eyes.

“Keep looking into my eyes, Louise, you came to learn about your daughter and soon you will. Soon you will join her.... soon ... if you only keep looking into my eyes ... my deep.... green .... eyes....”

Involuntarily, the older woman’s nipples began to harden and were clearly visible through her bra.

“OOOOhhhh, I think you are reacting to my nearness, " whispered the lovely Chinese girl, “just as Mary-Anne did. Just as ALL my room mates did. Keep looking Louise... you can’t look away from my eyes.... deeper and deeper ... my gaze pulls your weak, vulnerable mind INTO my eyes .... keep looking.... soon .... soon ... you will know what Mary-Anne felt .... sooon ... if you only keep looking .... ”

Deep in her mind Louise pondered the idea that this lovely , young woman was somehow taking control of her thought patterns, and that she should not allow it. But as she continued to look into her compelling green eyes those thoughts seemed to drift away. Illusive. Ethereal.

“Soon your eyelids will start to feel very heavy and want to close... It makes you tired and sleepy to look into my powerful, hypnotic eyes, and your eyes ARE getting tired.... tired and heavy .... tired and heavy.... You WANT to close them .. but it is so hard to tear your gaze away from my beautiful eyes ... but you are sooooo tired... and your eyes are sooooo heavy.....”

The words Wing-mui whispered seemed to penetrate deep into Louise’s mind. Her eyes WERE heavy. Each time she blinked it took MORE effort to open her eyes again. The Chinese girl’s words almost seemed to be becoming Louise’s very thoughts.

Louise continued to hold the lovely Asian near to her, as they had not moved since the moment the dark haired beauty had collapsed into her arms.

It seemed too much effort to change positions. Too much effort to do ANYTHING except gaze into those deep, green, hypnotic eyes.

“When your eyes finally close you will have fallen under my power ... you will have fallen into a deep hypnotic spell .. a spell only I control ... a spell that your Goddess, Wing-mui controls .... the moment your eyes close ... you , too, will be mine... the moment your eyes close... the very moment.... your ... eyes ... close...”

With the last vestiges of her independent thought, Louis tried to keep her eyes open. But her eyelids WERE getting so tired, it was an effort to keep them open. Her eyes just ... wanted .. to ... close....”

The beautiful young Asian slowly moved her arms and hands so she was able to use her long fingers to trace slow, soft , sensuous circles on Louise’s temples, her fingers so soft and warm on the older woman’s face.

“Close your eyes now, my dear.”

Louise could resist no longer, her eyes slowly fell shut.

“What has happened now, my dear? Tell your Goddess what has happened.

“I have fallen into your power, Goddess. I am under your hypnotic control. ”

Wing-mui smiled. Western women were SO easy to control. They didn’t believe in oriental magic , so they left themselves open to psychic assaults, and didn’t even defend themselves. Mary-Anne, too, had become her slave only HOURS after moving in with her . ALL her room mates had fallen under her powerful, erotic spell. But Louise was the FIRST parent who had slipped into her trap. It was a lucky thing, too. Louise was as beautiful as her daughter. In fact, one could ALMOST think they were sisters.

Wing-mui would alter Louise’s conservative thought patterns and she would join the rest of her hypnotized servants as erotic dancers in the young Asian’s lesbian club, " Roommates”. And it wouldn’t take very long. Louise wasn’t strong enough to resist her amazing hypnotic powers.

“Now Louise, you wanted to know what happened to Mary-Anne?”

Louise , fully entranced, nodded.

“Come here, Mary-Anne, " The beautiful hypnotist said , and a closet door opened. There stood Mary-Anne, dressed in a tight leather skirt, and lycra tube top. She looked like a whore. She WAS a whore, for Goddess Wing-mui.

Louise struggled against the Asian’s mental bonds, and fought to free herself so she could escapeand free her daughter.

Wing-mui could see the struggle going on in her newest slaves mind, it showed in her eyes. She slowly walked up to Louis entwined her fingers her long, blonde hair, and pulled her face toward her. Their lips touched. The Asian’s tongue pushed it’s way into Louise’s mouth. Louise struggled for a moment, and then returned the kiss.

The young girl forced the woman to the floor.

“Serve me slave. You CANNOT resist. ”

No western woman was strong enought to resit HER , she thought to herself.

Louise was indeed, totally defeated and without further urging started to kiss the young girl’s feet, lasciviously, adoringly, helplessly.

“ That’s a good littleslave. Slut- slave Mary-Anne dances at my club and you will learn to do so as well, but another of YOUR duties will be to serve me as a lesbian whore. To fuck any and all women who I direct you to. Have you ever even kissed a woman before now?”

“No Goddess.”

“Then crawl over to Mary-Ann and worship her slutty feet.

Helplessly, Louise crawled across the dorm room floor to her entranced, motionless daughter, and started licking her black, high heel shoes. Mary-Anne stood, expressionless, vacant eyed, as her mother debased herself.

“STOP!", commanded the Asiandominatrix.

Louise immediately quit.

“Both of you white sluts get over here and serve me. NOW!”

The two entranced beauties moved to Wing-mui as she lifted her silken dress and started, as instructed, to kiss her beautiful pussy greedily.

The Asian Goddess fell back on a near by sofa as they continued their erotic attack.

She smiled at her own power over these helpless slaves.

They were powerless to resist her smallest command.

They were hers.

Tonight there would be a new erotic dancer at her club, but this afternoon.... Wing-mui needed to be worshiped. And the helpless mother and daughter would do so.......... they had NO choice.