The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommies Dearest

Joyce Milner is a real witch, and don’t get me wrong. When I’m saying that, I’m not necessarily saying it’s a bad thing. I’m just saying it is what it is.

I suppose to be fair, I should say I was warned. I mean, Chastity told me up front that her mom was a witch but when I met Joyce, she seemed fine to me. In fact, better than fine. We got along great and considering that it was me who was marrying her daughter, I figured if anyone had the right to be concerned about me and my intentions with respect to Chastity, it was Joyce, but like I said, when I met her, she seemed cool so I just put Chastity’s comments down to mother-daughter friction.

The weird thing was when it came to friction, there didn’t seem to be that much between mother and daughter. I suppose I might have taken more notice of that but as far as I was concerned, I was marrying the daughter and not the mother.

Chastity and I got married in June six years ago. Chastity was an office manager at the time. Word was when Chastity took over the job, things were a mess, but while my fair-haired wife might look like an angel, she can unleash the devil when she has to, and when she looks at you with those ice-blue eyes of hers, she’s just got this way about her of letting you know you’re in trouble.

Me, I’m a sales guy. I like it. Cold calls, ferreting out leads, working the customers, I like all of that, and when you finally make the sale, there’s just not another feeling like that in the whole, wide world.

So that was us. Everything was just fine between us as far as I knew, that was what everyone else thought, too, and it wasn’t until Chastity told me what her mom said that I began to wonder if maybe that wasn’t what other people were thinking.

It was dinner one night when Chastity brought the subject up. “I was talking with my mom today,” she said.

I still had no idea that anything was wrong. “Oh yeah,” I said, still unsuspecting of the danger I was in. “What’d she say?”

“She said she wants to see us.”

“What about?”

It was only then that I started to sense the hesitancy in her answer. “She thinks we should start thinking about starting a family.”

I put my fork down and I looked at my wife and one look was enough to tell me that Chastity was worried. “We’ve been over this already,” I told her. “We’ll do it when we’re ready.”

“I know,” Chastity said. “That’s what I told my mom.”

“Yeah, and what’d she say to that?”

Chastity didn’t respond right away. “She said she wanted to see you,” she finally said.

“Really? Why would she want to see me?”

I could tell that Chastity was really bothered by this. “She said she wanted to check you out.”

“Check me out? What’s that mean?”

“She said she wanted to see if you were good breeding stock.”

“If I was what?!”

“I know,” Chastity said dejectedly. “I told her you wouldn’t go but I think she’s got it in her head that maybe you’re ... you know ... not able to perform.”

“That I’m not able to what?! Where’d she get that idea?”

Chastity shook her head.

“She knows you’re on the pill, doesn’t she?”

“I told her.”

I don’t know why it bothered me but it did. I guess it was the implication that my manhood was being called into question. I know it shouldn’t have bothered me.

“I told her you wouldn’t go see her.”

“Darn right, I’m not going to go see her.”

“I’ll tell her that again,” Chastity said.

I should have known right then and there that it wasn’t going to end with that but I guess I just wasn’t ready to see the whole picture, but it didn’t really matter because I soon would be seeing it all.

It was a few days later and I was visiting a client site when I got it in my head that maybe I should drive on by and have a talk with Joyce. After all, her house wasn’t all that far away and I thought this would be a perfect time to clear things up. Chas wouldn’t be around so I wouldn’t have to worry about embarrassing her. In fact, the more I thought about it, the more I realized just how perfect my plan was.

When Joyce opened the door, she was wearing nothing more than a pink negligee. “Charlie,” she greeted me. “This is a surprise. What brings you around here?”

I was tongue tied. I mean, I knew why I’d come by but when I was there, suddenly, it was like I couldn’t remember what that reason was.

“Won’t you come in?”

I came in. I wasn’t sure why but I was feeling that things had suddenly gone horribly wrong and I had the feeling that I was powerless to fix them.

“Won’t you have a seat?” Joyce asked as she waved me to the couch.

I sat.

Joyce sat on the other end of the couch and she looked back at me. “Now, why don’t you tell me why you came here to see me.”

Suddenly, it was all sort of confused. I knew why I was there but now that I was there, I was finding it hard to think.

My wife’s mother just looked at me. “Well?” she asked.

I was flustered. I was finding it hard to think straight but more than that, I was beginning to have thoughts that I really shouldn’t be having about my wife’s mother. “I think I should be going,” I said.

“Nonsense. You just got here and you came all this way to see me.”

“It wasn’t all that far,” I said.

“Nevertheless, you came out here to see something.”

It was the word ‘see’ that got me. Suddenly, I knew what I wanted to see.

And so, it seemed, did Joyce. She put a leg up on the couch and it wasn’t like she was overtly trying to do anything provocative but suddenly, I found my attention locked in to the place between her legs. My mouth was dry and I couldn’t speak.

She was laughing at me, or at least I think she was. With my attention focused as it was though, it was kind of hard to tell.

“Is this what you wanted to see?” and with that, Joyce let me see her panties. They were pink.

I couldn’t say anything. I just sat there and gawked.

“What about it, Charlie? Is this what you wanted to see?”

I nodded.

“Oh, Charlie, no. I don’t think that’s right. I think you want to see so much more.”

She was right, of course. I finally understood that. I don’t know why I hadn’t understood it before or why I’d even bothered to hide it. I moved forward to help her take off her negligee.

Joyce’s breasts were bigger than her daughter’s. Bigger, fuller, rounder. My hands caressed her tits and I felt a charge of energy run through me. All I had to do was touch them once and I knew I was hooked. I couldn’t help it. I knew I wanted to touch them again and again and again.

“Go on,” she said. “You know what to do.”

My hands were taking Joyce’s panties down. Joyce’s hips were wider than Chas’s, and where Chas kept herself trimmed, her mother had shaved herself clean.

“Go on,” she said again. “You know what to do.”

I certainly did. In no time at all, I had my tie loosened and then I was taking my shirt off. I kicked off my shoes and then I pushed my slacks down and finally, I took down my briefs as well.

“Oh yeah, Charlie,” Joyce cooed at me. “Show me what kind of man you really are.”

She needn’t have said that. I mean, I was going to fuck her anyway, but when she said that, it just made me want to fuck her even more. I leaned in and I wedged my cock against her tight, little hole and then I used my weight to push my way inside.

“Oh my,” she gasped as her pussy took the length of me in one long, hard thrust. “Oh my, my daughter must really like that.”

I should have felt so guilty having her mention Chas like that but instead of feeling guilty, it just made me hotter. What the hell was wrong with me? I was fucking my wife’s mom and I was liking it.

“I’ll bet you want to cum,” Joyce said. “I’ll bet you want to show me just what my daughter likes.”

She was right, of course. I hadn’t realized it at the time but she was right. I did want to cum.

“I’ll bet you want to cum inside me. I’ll bet you want to cum hard.”

I did want to cum. I wanted to cum hard. In the back of my mind, I remembered why I’d come out to see Joyce but none of that mattered anymore. She’d called my manhood into question and I knew I had to show her.

“Are you going to cum?” she asked me.

“Yes,” I groaned.

“I want you to do it. I want you to show me what kind of a man you really are.”

I couldn’t help it. My cock surged and in that instant, I was shooting myself into my wife’s mother’s pussy.

And what was worse, I could tell Joyce liked it, too. Her pussy was squeezing my cock even as she cooed up at me. “Look at you,” she purred. “Look at you. You’re cumming so hard. I’ll bet Chastity must really like that.”

And that made it even worse because Joyce was more right than she could know. Not only had I fucked her just like I’d fucked her daughter, but I already knew I wanted to do it again. I felt like crap. I shouldn’t have done that. “I have to get out of here,” I told Joyce.

Joyce nodded knowingly. “I understand,” she told me. “You’ve got a job to get back to but you’ll be back.”

I wasn’t coming back. I was sure of that which just goes back to show how much I knew.

That night with Chastity was terrible. I mean, I don’t know if she knew, but I did. I’d fucked my wife’s mom and the worst thing about it was that Joyce was right. As much as I knew I shouldn’t, I was already starting to think about doing it again.

“Is something wrong?” my wife asked.

“Wrong? No. What could be wrong? Why?”

“You seem a little distracted.”

“Do I? Well, I’ll show you distracted,” and with that, I took my wife to bed and I gave her a good hard fucking after which Chastity jokingly said that if she’d known I would fuck her like that, she would have called me distracted a long time ago.

I woke up hard again the next morning but it was only because I was thinking about Joyce, but Chastity didn’t know that. She wrapped her hand around my cock and she looked up at me and smiled. “Isn’t this a pleasant surprise,” she said and that was all it took for her to hop up on top of me and fuck herself on my cock until she made me cum again.

That day at work, I threw myself into the job. I didn’t know what had come over me but I was determined to smother my infidelity under a mountain of work, and in a way, at least, I guess it worked. That day at work, I didn’t think about Joyce at all.

But sooner or later, the work day has to come to an end and so it was with mine. I was in my car on my way home when suddenly I got this image. It was Joyce on her couch again. This time, she was dressed in a pair of black panties and a matching black bra and her she was playing with herself. “I’m so horny,” she was saying.

My cock got suddenly hard. No, I told myself. No. I couldn’t do this.

“Come to me,” she was saying. “Come to me. I need to get fucked.”

I almost did, you know. For a moment there, I was thinking about doing exactly that and what was worse was I knew I really wanted to.

“I want you to do it,” Joyce was saying.

No.

“No one will know. It will just be between us.”

No, and yet ... and yet, there was a part of me that wanted to go.

No. It was just a fantasy. What was I going to do. Show up there all ready to fuck and have Joyce wonder why the hell I was there. This was my fantasy, not hers. I wasn’t going to do it.

Joyce pulled her tits out and she was fondling them. “Come on, baby. I’m waiting for you. Don’t make me wait. Ple-e-e-e-ease.”

I went home and eventually, the image went away, but I still wasn’t happy with myself. Sure, I’d done the right thing by not acting on my impulse but damn it, I shouldn’t have been having those kinds of impulses to begin with.

The next day at work was trash. I mean, the day before, I’d been able to throw myself into the job and forget what I’d done with Joyce but that wasn’t working so well this time.

I hadn’t even gotten to work and I was thinking about her on my way in. She was dressed in a red teddy. “I’m horny,” she said and my dick instantly got hard.

I drove on.

“Come to me,” the image said. “Don’t make me wait.”

I didn’t go, but like I said, that day at work was trash. I kept getting these images of Joyce and she kept telling me she wanted to fuck.

I made it through the morning and I made it through lunch. I had a meeting at one but by 3:30, most of my stuff was done and again, I got the image of Joyce. She was still wearing that red teddy. “Come fuck me,” she said. “I’m so horny.”

I hate to say it, but I didn’t think about the consequences. I just went.

Again, I got the image of Joyce as I was driving over to her place. “Hurry, please,” she pleaded. “I’m so horny. I can’t wait for you to get here.”

I made good time and then I was there. I walked up the walk to her house and all the while, I kept telling myself how stupid this was and yet I couldn’t stop myself.

I knocked on her door. I waited, and that’s when the door opened.

And Joyce was standing there in her red teddy, just like I’d imagined her. “You’re late,” she said.

I couldn’t say anything.

“I don’t like to be kept waiting.”

I still couldn’t say anything.

“Come along then.”

I’ll admit it. I followed Joyce like a love sick puppy dog. I let her lead me into her bedroom and I let her let me take her teddy off.

“So are you going to show me what my daughter likes again?”

I nodded.

She knelt on the bed. “I suppose you better get to it then,” she said.

Apparently following her into the bedroom wasn’t the only thing I was going to do like a love sick puppy dog because as soon as she knelt on the bed, I knew what I had to do. I pushed her over onto all fours and then I was coming up behind her.

“Oh yeah, Charlie,” she cooed. “That’s it. Fuck me.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I just slid my cock between her legs and then I pushed myself into her warm, wet pussy.

“Oh yeah, Charlie,” she moaned and I knew I was getting to her. “That’s it. Fuck me harder.”

I couldn’t believe it but my cock just felt so good inside Joyce’s pussy.

“I know what you want,” Joyce said, “and I want you to do it to me.”

I didn’t know if she knew what I wanted and I didn’t much care. I knew what I wanted and what I wanted was to cum inside Joyce’s hot, little pussy.

Joyce moaned even as my cock started to cum so maybe she did know what I wanted. All I knew was I got what I wanted.

If it had been hard before trying to concentrate before, after fucking Joyce like that, it was nearly impossible to think about anything else. I knew what I wanted and what I wanted was to fuck Joyce again. I knew it was wrong but I also knew I just couldn’t help myself or at least that was what I kept telling myself.

I knew I had to go back and see Joyce. It was no longer a matter of if. It was a matter of when and when was fairly soon. I took an afternoon off from work and I drove over to Joyce’s house.

I suppose I should have looked a little closer before I walked up to Joyce’s door but I didn’t. I was just so intent on seeing Joyce that I didn’t let myself see anything that might make me have to change my plans.

I didn’t bother ringing the doorbell. You might ask why and I might have asked the same thing if I’d thought about it, but Joyce had already told me she wanted to see me anytime I wanted to see her and she’d already told me I didn’t have to ring the doorbell so I didn’t. I just walked in.

I found Joyce in her living room but what I hadn’t counted on was finding Chastity there, too.

Chastity turned and looked at me and then she looked back at her mom before looking back at me and then she wheeled back around to look at her mom. “No way,” she raged against her mom. “Tell me you didn’t do that.”

Joyce seemed unperturbed. “I had to know,” she told her daughter. “It seemed like the best way.”

“Mom!”

“What?”

“How could you?”

“I had to know.”

“But he’s my husband.”

“So? I had to know.”

“Mother!”

“And it’s time you started thinking about your future.”

“Mother, no.”

“Chastity, yes.”

“Mother!”

“You know what you have to do.”

Chastity’s face took on a bit of a frightened look and her voice took on a whimpering tone. “Mother. No. He’ll see me.”

“But that’s the whole point, dear. You do want to share everything with him, don’t you?”

“Mother,” the girl whimpered.

“Now, Chastity dear, you can’t tell me that he hasn’t seen you naked before.”

“No, but—”

“No buts, Chastity. You know what to do.”

Apparently, she did because after trying to tell her mom no a couple more times, my pretty, blond wife started to unbutton her blouse and then she unzipped her skirt. “Is this what you wanted?” she asked huskily.

Her mom grinned. “It’s good enough for a start.”

The skirt fell to Chastity’s feet and then Chastity was sliding her blouse off her shoulders. Her hands reached around her and she undid her bra. “You leave it to me,” she said. “Your baby girl knows what you want.”

“You always have, my dear.”

Chastity’s hands fondled her tits as she looked at her mom. “I want to lick your pussy, mom.”

“Not yet, you don’t,” Joyce said.

Chastity looked puzzled.

“First, we have to see if your husband is enjoying the show.”

Chastity grinned and she looked back at me in a way I’d never seen her look at me before. “Are you enjoying the show?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Oh dear, I think you can do better than that.”

Chastity looked at her mom and then she looked back at me. “Maybe I can,” she said and with that, she started to undo my tie and unbutton my shirt and before I knew it, she had me down to just my briefs. She knelt in front of me and her hand stroked my cock from the outside. “Let’s see what we have in here.”

She took my briefs down and then she was stroking me for real, first with her hand and then with her mouth. I couldn’t believe it. I mean, it wasn’t like I hadn’t gotten a blow job from Chas before but I could count the number of times on one hand and now here she was, sucking away on my cock like it was the most natural thing in the world for her.

“I think you’ve proved your point, my dear.”

I don’t know if Chastity heard her mom or not, but she just kept right on sucking my cock.

“Chastity!”

Chastity reluctantly pulled her mouth free from my cock. “I’m sucking him, mom.”

“Don’t talk back to me. You know what you need to do.”

Chastity pulled back from my cock and she looked up at me. “Sorry,” she said.

What was I going to say? No, you can’t go. You have to get your mouth back down there. You have to suck on my cock. I suppose I could have said that, but I wasn’t going to. I just nodded. “Do what you have to do,” I said and almost as soon as the words were out of my mouth, I wondered just why the heck I’d said that.

Joyce had taken advantage of the time while my wife was sucking my cock to loosen some of her clothes. She already had her skirt pulled up and she’d been playing with her pussy while her daughter sucked my cock, but now it was time for Chastity to take her the rest of the way.

Now, Chastity was kneeling in front of her mother and she pushed her mother’s knees apart. Her hands slid up under her mother’s skirt and then she was pulling her mother’s panties down.

“That’s a good girl,” Joyce purred. “You always take such good care of your mother.”

I wasn’t all that concerned about how she was taking care of her mother. What I was interested in was my wife’s naked body. As she knelt in front of her mom, I had a perfect view of her butt, and let me tell you, my wife’s got one hell of a cute ass.

“Oh yeah,” Joyce moaned as my wife’s tongue finally reached its destination. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Lick your mommy. Lick her right there.”

I didn’t know it was possible for me to get even harder but harder is what I got.

For a moment there, I really thought I’d been forgotten. To be honest, I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do. After all, there I was, standing there like some sort of idiot with my cock standing ramrod straight, watching my wife eat her mother’s pussy. What the hell was I supposed to do? Stand there and watch? Jerk myself off? Join in the fun? What?

And that’s when Joyce looked up at me. “Don’t you think your wife is a good pussy licker?” she asked.

“I wouldn’t know,” I said peevishly.

“Oh, you’re feeling left out.”

I didn’t say anything.

“I suppose we ought to find something for you to do.”

Again, I said nothing.

“Do you see your wife’s pussy?”

I nodded.

“Don’t you think it would be so much better if she had a cock inside that pussy?”

I didn’t respond. I was just looking at my wife’s pussy and I was thinking about just how great my wife would look with a cock in her pussy.

And that was all it took. I was sliding in behind my wife and then I was jamming my cock in from behind.

For a moment, Chas stopped what she was doing so she could groan with my entry inside her but then her mouth was there again between her mother’s legs.

“Did you know I cast a fertility spell on her?”

Once I’d gotten my dick inside that pussy, my mind was too numb to think about anything else but fucking that tight, little cunt.

“I told Chastity that you two needed to start a family,” Joyce said.

What the hell was she talking about?

“But she wouldn’t listen to me so I had to take matters into my own hands. Isn’t that right, Chastity?”

Chastity pulled her mouth back for a moment and I saw her look up at her mom and nod.

“Look at her. She’s so ripe that she can’t even object.”

Neither it seemed, could I.

“And just in case you’re wondering, the pill’s not going to do nothing against a well cast fertility spell. Ain’t that right, baby?”

Again, Chastity looked up at her mom and nodded.

“So what about it? You ready to give your wife what she needs? You know she wants it. You know she wants you to give her what she needs.”

I’ll admit it. There was something hot about having Joyce talk to me that way.

“You know she needs you to knock her up.”

I knew it wasn’t going to happen. I mean, sure, I’d heard what Joyce had said before, but I knew it wasn’t going to happen. There was no way some kind of stupid spell was going to prevail over technology.

“Come on. Do it. Show her what it’s like to be a man.”

I couldn’t help but groan as my cock erupted inside my wife’s tight, little pussy, and I couldn’t help but think that I’d actually done it. I’d shown her what it was like to be a man.

I think we both knew that Chastity was pregnant and I don’t think either one of us cared. I’d like to think it was something that Joyce did, that she made us behave the way we did but I’m not sure how much of what we did came from her and how much of it came from us. All I know was that afternoon, neither Chastity nor I went back to work. Instead we stayed with Joyce and we fucked and fucked and fucked, and nine months later, we had a baby boy.

Chas and me, we planned on having a small family, one or two kids, someday, but Joyce had other plans. Joyce, it seemed, has always wanted lots of grandkids and there’s no way for us to say no which is what has brought us to where we are now. Once more, Chastity is on her hands and knees licking her mother’s pussy. Once more, I’m fucking her from behind. We can’t help ourselves. We both know what’s going to happen.

Chastity’s already told me she wants to quit her job and be a full time mommy the next time around. I don’t know if that’s Joyce’s doing or not but it doesn’t really matter. My wife can do what she wants.

I can feel it happening. I can feel the cum coming up inside me. I can’t help myself. I want to get my wife and pregnant.

Chas gasps as she feels my cock erupt inside her. She’s already told me that I fuck her good, but when I get her pregnant, that’s the best, and I know she’s just had one hell of an orgasm because I can feel the way her pussy holds on to my cock.

I pull out. I know we’re not done yet. I know we’ll fuck all day long but I already know it’s a done deal. I give my wife’s ass a playful smack and I think to myself, happy mother’s day, honey. Happy mother’s day.