The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: This story is intended for adult audiences of the age 18 and over. (or for whatever is the legal age in your area to view adult material)

This story is intended solely for archival at www.mcstories.com and no where else without permission.

Author’s note:

I wrote this as an experiment... and I hope it turned out as enjoyable. Its been a while since I publicly published anything on the web, and definitely the first piece of this particular genre.

Moments Without Time

* * *

To set the stage for that night, one would simply need to imagine the comfortable familiarity of a dinner Americana. The deep booths, square tables, and a register set upon one end of the bar. A small number of waitresses, their uniform’s pink trimmed with white, marked by an apron wrapped about their waist, and flat heeled shoes on their feet. In their hands, a pen and pad, ready at a moment’s notice to jot down an order with a smile, and pour an extra cup of coffee. If one chose to look, the cooks could be seen bustling back and forth in the kitchen, the window shelf serving to hold their creations and the orders they came for.

Nestled within the comforting depths of one particular booth, a young woman sat silent in her solitude, a fresh cup of coffee cradled close to alabaster flesh. Almond eyes fell down upon an array of books, notes, and papers spread out before her gaze, as a grimace of distaste wrinkled along the pert curve of her nose, shifting the slim glasses. A sip would press her lips, soft sweet flesh a size below what could be described as pouty, upon the ceramic rim of her mug, allowing a trickle of the bitter liquid to drain down her throat. The following slight shake of her head would send a falling lock of ebony down against the rounded surface of her cheek before a hand would break free from its grip upon her cup and hook it back round the rim of her ear.

There seemed an odd combination to her, down to earth, almost grounded severity mixed with the exotic blend of the East wrapped about her features. Her wardrobe consisted of a simple white cotton t-shirt, a slight descending V to the slope of its collar, with a blouse of pale sky blue left unbuttoned atop it. Sandals capped slim feet beneath the cuff of loose, cream hued cargo pants, a collection of buttons and pockets fallen down each side. Not a dab of make-up lay across her flesh, and that lower lip seemed to fall half chewed back into her mouth at regular intervals before it fell released with a sigh of frustrated exasperation.

Upon the tail of one such sigh, Kasumi would let the cup again rest upon the table before she pulled one opened tone into the vacant space before her, a slow, resigned motion that as she slumped back deep into the booth. Slowly, her free hand would scramble for a pen, an inexact, fumbling motion that nearly sent the instrument falling off the table edge. As her eyes fell back upon the book, another wearied sigh broke past those lips as her hand slowly abandoned the pages and propped itself against the soft curve of her cheek.

As much as she loved art itself, studying its history was fast becoming an exercise in frustration. No matter how she tried, the periods, their styles their distinctions seemed to blend one to the next, leaving her thoroughly confused as to which was which. Now, as she read through the dry, lackluster description of the art of the European middle ages, she began to wonder if perhaps she shouldn’t have taken the business program instead. That way, the subtle innuendos of displeasure her parents wouldn’t have been a factor.

A shake of the head, and a longing sigh later, she continued to let her eyes roam along the columns of text, making note or sketch upon a pad of paper placed near by. As she reread a single page for the third time, she once more bit into the yielding flesh of her lip as her fingers clenched almost painfully against the length of her pen. Days from the final, the haunting pit in her stomach burned through her mind that this was the last of her finals meant nothing. All that seemed to lay upon her mind the stubborn pressure that held her body trapped in a prison of tension.

Unnoticed day had slipped into night beyond the diner’s walls. The sky alight first with crimson, then violet before it faded from indigo to ebony to meet against the first sprinkling of stars cross its depth. Crescent sliver of silver, the moon seemed an almost insignificant upon the heavens, its light barely casting a dim length of illumination upon the earth.

She felt it then, a sudden prickling pressure against the skin, as if a phantom breath had fallen just against the soft hairs of her neck. As her gaze fell frozen upon the page, a trembling swept through her form, her pen sputtering against the page before falling numb from deadened fingers. There was a strange, almost alien quality to the atmosphere, a haunting shift that trailed its way down the length of her spine.

The blink of dark lashes kissed one against the other, the uncertain tremor beneath her flesh whispering for her to look up, to tear her gaze from where it lay transfixed with the book before her. Motion came almost unbidden, her body inching along, a shiver of uncertain excitement pulsing through her veins. For a moment, even as her neck canted up, her eyes remain down cast, holding their soft almond gaze to the table for as long as she could.

A shudder raced once more along her flesh, a tingling surge, whispering, urging her on, a rising tide of sensations that seemed to flood against her senses, until at last she relented and her gaze hesitantly rose up.

He was seated across the room from her, a glass of water in hand, pressed to his lips, with his eyes matched unflinching against hers. Chill, eyes that seemed to hover between sapphire and jade, flickering intoxicatingly back and forth. His features, she made little note of, his hair dark, his form seemingly looming over hers despite the distance, yet, none of that mattered.

It was his eyes that held her.

The teasing sensation of breath, warm, slow, hungry pulsed against the back of her neck, sending a tremor down her spine. It was if he was behind her, around her, within her all at once, as if she was swimming within the depths of his very soul, drowning against the pure force in his will. Fear pumped through her veins, racing along her limbs as it tightened against her chest, even as a simple whisper from its touch froze her body, paralyzing her where she sat.

No matter how she tried, the gaze could not be broken, the intensity could not be stopped, it seemed as if a maelstrom had awoken within her mind, risen at the silent call of a man whom started onto her as if... She balked then, a sliver of will broken free, eyes slowly turning back, pressing away, thankfully away. Only, the whisper of regret haunted against her ear. That chill, ghostly sensation, its call a siren to the mind, its patience inexhaustible.

For an instant, she knew what it was to be Odysseus strapped against the mast of his ship as his crew rowed oblivious past the sirens’ isle, leaving him to the maddened desperation of longing. She knew it not in those terms, nor did the thought of Homer’s tale once cross her mind. But, she did know the temptation, the calling pressure that swept through her heart, mingled with the hunger, a dull ache that refused satisfaction

Her breath, drew deep, broken pants, a sheen of sweat trickled against her flesh even as a wisp of steam rose atop the black pool of coffee resting before her. Something was there within her, something strong, something hungry. It was something she couldn’t understand, something she couldn’t fathom, and yet, it pulsed through her veins all the same as her muscles seemed to explode in a tingling inferno of energy.

A shake of the head, the refined collection of raven strands shifting a bit, loosening from where they held so close against her form. Then again, and again, her hair soon fallen into a measure of disarray and casting a spider-web of shadows across her face. A motion would almost rip the glasses from her head, before they fell from fingertips that seemed to suddenly lack in sensation.

She wanted more.

There was a strangled cry of denial, a scream that echoed within the halls of her soul, and yet, none could hear. It was a slow, excruciating motion, but her head slowly canted up, her gaze molten as it remained a captive behind the veil of ebony lashes. For a moment, a pause held her form, another struggling denial as chin dipped down, a moment passing, a battle of will against desire.

And then, her gaze lifted, and again did it seek his.

For a moment, a part of her held onto the whisper thin string of hope. A prayer that he would not be there, or that his gaze would have turned, that another would have taken his fancy and leave her to what she was. A shudder broke free as she found him indeed still there, lips drawing part to quiver a moment, a near silent whimper slipping free from her lips as her eyes met his.

His face bore not a sign of impatience or worry, there was no tension or apprehension, nor was it marred with the sneering self superiority of arrogance. It was simply filled with the same, piercing, consuming intensity that seemed to again pierce into the depths of her soul.

This was not an act of pride of vengeance, greed or lust. It was older than all those things, a deep, primal essence. A whisper to that part of the soul that never forgot the beasts that came before it. That singular, raging force that rose up, hungry, wanting, only to be again and again shoved back down, chained, bound, caged. A lifetime of being told those instincts were wrong, that they were not things that people did, that she, everyone was better than that. Chains forged from the strength of tradition, shame, fear and denial, began to shift, and grown.

Drawn once more into the hungry depths of his gaze, she faltered, a slip upon the reins of the beast. And it lunged, every bit of ground given, it took, it claimed, and hungered for more. With each slip, it grew stronger, the grip grew harder, harder to hold. She could feel it, a heat, the need welling within her. A sweet intoxicating as if wine fallen against the lips, the each slip another sip, a spark, a pulse to the fire roaring to life within her veins.

And yet, his gaze remained as it was, not the marring stretch of a smirk, not a frown, nor snarl to pass those lips. But to those chocolate eyes that fell so wild before his own, there seemed a shadow looming about his form. A tense, hungry expectation, the eyes beyond what could be human. It was as if he was all over her, his breath, his touch, his hunger, swimming against her body, tasting of every sweet bit of flesh, savoring in sweet anticipation.

As her legs pressed one against the next, she too could feel that same animalistic anticipation, that waiting desire. All that she knew, all that she could know, was that she wanted, hungered, needed him. It held a single, focused clarity that slowly burned its way into singular clarity within her mind.

She knew not how it happened, but, suddenly the gaze was broken. His body suddenly not where it was, a shadow slipping against the briefest corner of her eye, fading from her world. It was a swell of panic that rose and tightened her throat, the crescent rims of her eyes fallen wide, frightened as they scattered about the room, hungering, searching for those eyes, craving, aching to meet them once again.

His form stood, paused a moment before the register, his head canted a moment towards her own, his gaze meeting hers, and calling her all at once. Then, he turned once more, a bill lain unseen by her eyes, before he turned, and some how seemed to flow out the door. No other way could truly describe it, not for her, not how she was. All that she knew, and could do was follow, a scrambling of motion to follow before she practically raced across the diner, and threw herself out the door.

There was a but a moment of sheer panic as he seemed to have vanished before her eyes, leaving her near consumed by shadowed depths of fear. A shift at the corner of her eye turned her head, a burst of hope, a shift in her stance. She had seen him for but a moment, but there was no doubt it was indeed him, her own feet moving before she remembered giving word to follow, merely a sudden momentum to her form and the clicking rise of her sandals on the cold night walk.

A blind desperation drove her forth, the chill night air unnoticed, or perhaps simply unable to compete against the consuming heat that pulsed through her body. As breath rose in plumes akin to steam, a wave of hair fell across her gaze, casting a web of ebony into her eyes, and obscuring the way before her. Still, she ran on, uncaring at where her feet would take her, uncaring into what shadow she fell.

Until she felt the near silent thud of her body propelled onto his, her face pressed firm against his chest, a chilled length of cotton teasing against her cheek before a bloom of warmth pressed through. For a moment, she felt her legs falter, a vertigo pulsing through her mind, so much so quickly, a tease of his breath upon her neck, the strength of his arm, wrapped about her waist, catching her as she began to falter. Back arched, the veils of silken ebony parted from her gaze, in time for her to once more meet that consuming gaze. This time however, she matched a gaze of smoldering passion to it, a molten gaze to those almond eyes that caught the barest sliver of moon light in upon their glimmering surface.

As she felt the sudden touch of chilled flesh against the barest tips of her fingers, it registered upon her mind that she had at some undefined moment reached out and draw towards his cheek. For a moment, she hesitated, milky flesh jerked back, hovering as if a moth to the flame, uncertain if to draw close once more would consume into ash. A touch upon her arm would turn the tide, a ripple of motion that drew the barest tip of his fingers barely skimming against her skin. A gasp broke past the chilled warmth of her lips, her fingers pressing forth in reflex, her palm pressed against that side of his face. For a moment, she froze in shock, the dual sensations,

Breath fell in tattered panting, a ragged rush of air that seemed to echo of that primal need within her soul. The feel of his cheek against her palm drew a curious desire upon her heart. An urge that formed itself with the barest tease of her thumb across his lips, catching a pulse of warmth as they feel parted without a word before briefly pursing to kiss against her flesh.

The crimson flush of blood raced beneath her flesh, a pleasant aching warmth as her gaze fell once more from his. Crushed breath fell past her lips as she pressed her form more intimately against his own, leg arching to curl thigh against his own. An incessant, needful grinding, her hips bucking forth, craving that fractioned contact in whatever way she could have. Arched forth, she could feel the rub of her chest pressing to his, the sensitive swell of her chest, teasing against her mind with hungry whispers of pleasure.

Broken from where they lay upon his cheek, her fingers trailed around his neck, stirring the soft collection of hairs layered above where shoulders met spine. Her own neck slowly canted up, arm extending on until the crook of her elbow hung firmly behind her shoulders. Held as she within his arms she thrust up, leg hooking behind his hips, pressing the aching junction between her legs against his thigh.

As she pressed close, her breath drew as silk upon his throat before the nervous caress of a pink fleshed tongue drew a glistening moisture across dried lips. A single, final moment of uncertain hesitation welled from depths she never knew. His taste, his warmth, so close against her own, an anxiety rose mixed between fear and anticipation, only to fall before a broken moan, half whimpered in desire as a stream of breath fell taunt upon her flesh. A kiss would follow, though she could not be certain if she lay claim to it first, or he. What she did know, was that that she tasted of his flesh, even as he tasted of hers, and all she could understand was that it tasted divine.

Again did the moan break free past her lips, almost purring from the depths of her throat to echo upon the rim of his ear. For a moment, Kasumi, the girl, the student, the artist was gone, lost within a flood of sensations that crashed through her veins. Long since lost were the uncertainties, the fears, the inhibitions, cast into Lethe’s depths.

That first taste seemed to spill against her senses, intoxicating as she leaned in for another, then another. His neck, soon glistened from where the soft butterfly cascade melted into the first teasing trail of her tongue. The nibbling began mere moments on its heels before the first new drew her teeth testing against his skin.

Through that question investigation, his own lips had not fallen idle. A touch upon her ear, a slow, brief brush of full, soft lips fallen just the slightest distance below her ear. The faintest of impacts that gave way into a light shower falling in seemingly random fashion with the same, light pitter patter of a light veil of rain against a roof. It would last but a moment, a single, eternal moment burned into the depths of her mind with the searing groan that erupted from her form as eyes fluttered shut.

Teased halfway along the rim of her ear, the tip of his tongue broke free before flicking against the back of the fleshy lobe. He could feel the hitch in her breath, before it exploded into another full-throated moan as he drew that bit of flesh into his mouth before she felt the firm, warm pressure of a suckling motion. A nip, tugged into the flesh, would hold for but an instant before his lips at last let the ear free, leaving it to the solace of a hungry cascade of his breath upon its length

As she let her teeth dig into his neck, he returned the favor with vigor, his mouth clamping down against the base of her neck, a rough, possessive bite matched by the rumbling force of a dark, animalistic growl. His hands would motion across her flesh, a touch, a caress, fingers curled back as if talons, digging past soft cloth to trail in crimson upon that flawless flesh.

Fingers like talons would hook beneath the underlying hem of her shirt, taking firm hold about the item before roughly dragging it up her flesh. A gasping groan of delight shuddered in turn through her flesh, ignited against the slight, digging drag of his nails biting along her back as the first chilled nip drove against her flesh. The crawling wash of the cool night air lasted but a moment, her body driven back against his own, as the rough texture of cold bricks suddenly took place against her bared flesh before shirt was drawn over head, and discarded in almost callous fashion.

A kiss, liquid, molten in its force, drove against her lips, piercing into her very core as tongue lanced deep into her waiting, eager mouth, and stroked hungrily against her own. Chilling flesh ignited further against that touch, the pressed his body, pinning her there, as a thrill gasped through her shuddering body. Her own arms snaked out, drawing towards his chest, fumbling about his waist, fingers driven wild with need as they fumbled to draw his shirt away, nearly trying to rip it to shreds as the needing frustration built.

It would be his hands that drew pause to her own, gripping upon her wrists for but a moment, stilling them as the felt his grip enfolding about the delicate construction of bones and pale flesh. A grip that soon fell lax as the kiss broke for a slow moment, his thighs parted wide before laying just beyond her own, allowing the heat that seeped up past his legs to pulse through the canvas textures of fabrics and pour into her own. Arched back, hips pressed firm against her form and arms flexed up, drawing the pool of taunt ebony up, and past his chest, the shirt soon joining her own cast onto the night shadows and forgotten.

When his chest returned to hers, she could feel the exhilaration of flesh against flesh as heat danced from one body to the next, exploding through their veins. She could feel the grinding press of his chest against her own, the soft cups of the powder blue bra holding back the strained points of hardened nubs, doing little to hold the delightful press and friction against their tips. A draw would pull nails down along his arms, a friction teased between pleasure and pain before they came back upon her own flesh and purposely tugged down the waiting straps of her bra. Impatience however would lend itself, the passion taken root and blossoming in full as control and consideration quickly faded.

His hands drove down, the rough texture of palms raked across the lengths of her arms, igniting across the flesh, pulsing lower, lower along the subtle slopes of her form. A pause, an arch of his back, allowing a sudden rush of chilled air to rush across the molten gap between flesh. Nails slowly snaked lower, brushed against the cotton up pressed upon her flesh. For a moment, she could feel his heat palming upon the lowest slope of her breasts, a pawing pressure of his fingers molding to her breasts as palms ground slowly up.

Again could she feel the teasing pulse of his breath drawn above his ear, the panting hunger that echoed the burning desire pulsing through her veins. His fingers slowly curled up about her breasts, teasing against the flesh before slowly curling back against the soft slope. Teased down between the soft fabric of cotton and flesh, a grip was taken, then a rough jerk snapped the fragile clasp between cups and revealed the pert rise of her breasts fully to the icy night air.

In the next instant, the garment would fluttered down, lost, forgotten in its broken brilliance. Her waist would feel the sudden embrace of his arms once more the stroke of his fingers trailing across the flesh, consuming her in an embrace that light an inferno across her flesh. A groan broke across those moist lips, a gasping explosion of breath amidst the sensation of friction as she felt the pointed nubs stabbing from the peaks of her breast drag across his flesh.

Lips descended upon her neck, kissing with the feathery caress of passing hunger. She could feel those butterfly teases lightly pressing upon her flesh, a soft hungry thing at first, subdued as the heat wroth from his flesh. Another slow moan broke free past her flesh as a shuddering weakness broke through her knees. Lancing up, a shuddering patter of breath exploded from her chest as she felt his teeth digging tightly into her neck, as his nails began to dig into her drawing across it.

Forgotten arms slowly roused themselves once more to life, beginning to tease across the broad expanse of her back, nails roaming with a wandering hunger. A growl would break against her throat as her nails dug deep into his flesh as the slow teasing of his tongue against her ear gave way to another hungry bite into her flesh. The tightening of her muscles would grind her flesh tightly against his own for a moment, before pouring back into his embrace as a purring moan of satisfaction.

A thumb trailed its way down along her spine, its motions teasing a moment lower before drawing half way back. Again and again would the motions repeat, teasing and electric sensation down to the soft curve of her ass. It would hook against the canvas waist of her pants, a tug motioned against it, soft at first, before growing in insistence. She could feel it, bit by bit surrendering to his hunger, giving way to his desire as it revealed the slim swell of her hips.

Exploding into another groan, she slid her hands in return, allowing the sticky stroke of her fingertips to fall along the slope of his back before curving out to grip tight into the cotton lain across his firm rear. Her nails would dig into it a moment, the cheeks clenching in response, a tug digging the edge of his thumb into her hips, jerking them suddenly past her hips. As those pants slowly fell down upon the sandals upon her feet, it revealed the final bastion wrapped upon her flesh against the night air.

Powdery blue cotton wrapped snug about her hips, curving taunt upon the curving cheeks of her ass. Thighs pressed tightly one against the other, a moaning caress as they sought the slightest friction against their lengths. Ignited passion leaked damp upon the panties snug tight against her mound, darkening it in visible expression of her desire.

Her hands raced along the waistline of his pants, a tug unyielding against their length would draw a half growl of frustration to escape into the air. A moan would half whimper as it broke past her lips, echoing against his ear as she felt the primal anxiety of denial race through her mind. As the baggy legs of her pants fell down surrounding her sandals, she could feel herself suddenly lifted up, her arms suddenly pulling tight upon her form as she felt his fingers gripped firmly upon the soft swelling of her ass.

She was held there, her body leaning forth against his. Her pants forgotten as legs snaked out straddled across his hips before ankles locked behind his back and the moist heat of her mound ground hungrily against the growing bulge of his pants. For a moment, it seemed to satisfy her. Lips pressed just above his ear, panting her breath amidst a stream of moaning hunger. A moment that passed as she practically mewled a begging whimper to his ear.

For a moment, he seemed to savor that imploring caress to his ear, his fingers drawing tight, digging into her the soft cheeks of her ass, holding it firmer in his grip. He half closed his eyes, canting his neck back just a bit. For a moment, his lips hovered before hers, almost brushing one against the other, before in one sudden symphony of motion they met and exploded. One hand snaked down freeing a solitary cheek of flesh as she tightened her thighs about his hips.

The pressure of his knuckles glided across the pouting lips beneath the shield of her sodden panties. A gasp broke upon her lips, eyes burst wide in hungered surprise before fading to a half lidded smolder. As fingers danced to unbuckle belt and fly, his lips would snake across her jaw, kissing, teasing nibbling at her flesh in boiling desire. When the grinding zip of rose their ears, it went unnoticed along with the rustling of slacks fallen to earth.

Black silk parted in revelation of the firm length pressing up through the chilled night air. That shaft, its head swelled in anticipation pressed urgently against her thigh, a slight, probing hunger as it matched against her breath. The hand, so recently occupied between her legs would snake back, digging firm against the waistline of that final cotton barrier upon her flesh. He held it, paused for a lingering slice of time before a tensing of his muscles flex against her flesh then suddenly tore back.

A gasp of pain arched through her form as the elastic dug in a passing resistance before tearing away in defeat. As nails dug once more into his flesh, her thighs clenched tight, squeezing closer against his flesh, her form pressed taunt to his. A scream almost broke past her lips, only to find his own planted firm upon them, muffling her cry into a groan of hunger rekindled.

Back pressed against the rough chill of the bricked wall, his chest ground up against her own. Lips trailed along her throat, kissing, hungrily upon the flesh. His hands held with the firm press of strength at her hips holding her, guiding her body as she felt herself lined against the twitching length of his shaft. A moment of anticipation spread across her chest, breath rising, faster, hotter as lids fluttered wildly. And then, his hips cocked, the head of his steel guided onto the moist line of her slit.

In one swift motion, she felt the molten spear of his strength piercing into her core. One thought burned across her mind, filling it, searing into its depths. One thought that no matter what she could not escape.

She was his.