The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mistress Decides

By CFADA

Baxter and Leigh had been dating for years, moved in together quickly, bought furniture together and for all intents and purpose it was a very adult, serious relationship. But there was one distinct difference between this and an actual adult relationship; commitment. Baxter just couldn’t commit in the traditional sense, there was something buried deep inside him that stopped him from mentally agreeing to sticking to one person. They had a good and strong relationship as they argued very infrequently, but he couldn’t imagine being stuck. The pair agreed on everything usually, but as time progressed Leigh became unhappier and unhappier.

They sat on their sofa, late one Saturday evening bathed in the cold blue glow of their big TV. Their plates were discarded on the coffee table, their feet were firmly up, relaxing and they were ready to watch the next proper trash tv programme that was about to start. When all of a sudden, the peace was shattered by the shrill of the pink phone. Baxter leaned forward to read the screen, but It was Harley calling. Harley was Leigh’s best friend and was recently also finding it hard to make her man commit

“Engaged!” Leigh screamed “..but how? How did you persuade him she said in jest. Baxter looked over at Leigh, his heart pounding and a cold panic beginning to well up inside him. He knew the guy in question and he knew he was an idiot, but now the bar had been set, he knew that Leigh would expect him to do the same.

“Well, funny you should mention that”. Harley said “I’ve learned a few things that will help you make Baxter see sense too. Fancy meeting for coffee tomorrow?”

Leigh ummed and ahhed. Serendipitously Baxter let out a large burp. Leigh looked him up and down and pondered the suggestion of Harley’s for a moment then caved in to her curiosity

“Sure thing, nothing to lose i guess, see you at 10 at Costa?”

“Sounds great, see you tomorrow...oh and bring a pad and pen” Harley said as she put down the phone

Leigh hung up the phone and relaxed back on the sofa. Instead of getting back into programme on tv, she found her mind coming back to Harley’s news. There was something in the way she said it, something that she couldn’t put her finger on. If Harley’s man, Rob proposed then why hadn’t Baxter? They’d been going out longer and had even moved in together. Rob still lived with his parents for christ sake!

* * *

The next day Baxter got himself up, showered and dressed as was his normal sunday routine. He left Leigh lounging in bed, took his football bag and left for practice. As the door closed she pussycat stretched her way around the bed for a few moments before getting up.

“What the hell!?” she groaned entering the living room. The shards of light through the blinds illuminated the mess that the pair had left from the night before. She flopped on the sofa grumbled to herself. “Damn it, things have got to change around here, I swear Bax needs to get his priorities sorted” she leaned forward and picked up a stray pizza crust that could serve as her breakfast and continued to ignore the mess and the portion of responsibility that she should have been taking.

The morning slowly shambled passed her as she sat watching the tv, much like the night before. At about 9.30 her viewing was interrupted by an advert break. In the advert a suave and clearly rich man, dressed in a black suit and tie got himself ready for an evening out. Leigh swooned and wished that she could prise her man out of his tracksuit/sweatpants and into something sophisticated like this advert. The guy on screen adjusted his bowtie, picked up his keys and took one last sip of his tiny coffee before leaving the house. Coffee. The word echoed in her head for a second before it sank in. “COFFEE! Ohmygod, I’m meeting Harley at 10! Shit.”

Leigh jumped up quickly, threw herself into the shower, dragged herself through her wardrobe and dashed out of the door. Luckily for her Harley was always late and Costa was only 5 minutes away from her flat.

* * *

“Hey there!” said leigh as Harley walked up to her in the carpark. The pair hugged and initiated small talk as they entered, ordered and took their seats.

“So, wow! Proposed? That’s amazing!” gushed Leigh. “You said you thought he’d never propose? So, what changed his mind?”

“I did” she said proudly..

“Eh? What do you mean?”

“It’s pretty simple, I used NLP”

“What’s that?”

“It’s basically hypnosis and like subliminal suggestion. You keep making suggestions over and over and eventually their tiny minds accept the idea and think that it’s theirs.”

“wow, isn’t that like immoral though?”

“nah, I’m not making him want anything he shouldn’t do. And besides, he kinda gets a good deal….”

Leigh sat and sipped her coffee while she listened intensely. Harley told her how she would get Rob to a state of arousal during sex where he was more agreeable. She noticed that if she made suggestions during the act then Rob would more happily agree to something. She gave an example of going gift shopping and Leigh smiled.

Harley proudly described how easy she had Rob wrapped around her finger with some practice. All it took now was to get him slightly excited in order to open his mind to her suggestion. A simple cuddle or kiss on the neck would get his blood racing enough to reduce his resistance.

For an hour or so more Harley told her everything and Leigh was hooked. At some point Leigh even started making notes. By the time their conversation was interrupted by Baxter’s phone call about lunch Leigh was sold. She he agreed to try it for herself and report back with some results.

* * *

The rest of the lazy weekend day had passed by without much incident. Leigh sat sipping her freshly made coffee contemplating her upcoming week when she remembered the commitment she’d made to Harley. ‘Should I try it tonight?’ she thought to herself questionning whether she could be bothered enough to do it. But then she chuckled a little to herself at the irony of wanting her man to finally commit and her not wanting to committing to the idea of using NLP. ‘fine!’ she conceded ‘I guess there’s no time like the present’

She sipped her coffee again and had the perfect idea.

“Babe!” she called out. Baxter sat on the laptop in the other room. Leigh decided to test the water with a task innocuous and unnecessary to see how submissive he was. This benchmark would be useful to see how much she could tweak his behaviours with some sweet, sexual rewards.

“Any chance of a biscuit?”

At first there was no reply and Leigh smiled as she imagined the look on Baxter’s face. The biscuits usually lived in the kitchen which technically she was closer to, so for Baxter to get the them he’d actually have to go passed her; which she knew was peturbing him greatly.

“babe?!” she called again, trying to contain the smile in her voice

“Really?..” he replied with astonishment “..you’re right next to them!?”

‘Right’ she thought. That proved how submissive she knew he was and she was convinced that if she could alter that slightly then she’d be able to get him to propose before too long.

* * *

The night had drawn in and the time had come for them both to hit the hay. “Come on babe” Leigh said “...time for bed?”. Baxter closed the lid of the laptop making the room go obviously darker.

“I suppose we do need to be up early in the morning” he agreed.

They climbed the stairs, stripped off their clothes and brushed their teeth in the matching his and hers sinks. While he went one last time to the toilet, Leigh peeled back the fresh sheets and stretched out relishing the floral scent.

Moments later he crept in next to her, turned on the alarm clock and assumed his usual sleeping position with his back to his girlfriend.

A soft sensual hand found his back and the slender fingers wandered upwards until he was wrapped in her arms. She moved in close to his ear and whispered with her hot breath. “How about we make the weekend last a little while longer”

Baxter, tired from his football this morning, but never one to turn down an invitation turned over and began to entwine himself. They kissed passionately and explored each others body and soon enough he turned her over on to her back. Leigh enjoyed it always, but sometime he did finish a bit too fast and sometimes as she lay on her back she wished that the experience could go differently at times.

Baxter gripped the inside of her thighs and firmly, but respectfully parted them, moving himself closer until he slid inside.

“Ouch” Leigh abruptly announced. “...you’re too big tonight sexy” she purred. “Can you fetch me the gel from the bed stand?”

She wanted the idea of doing things for her to be anchored with a pleasurable sensation. This time the item he was fetching was close, but each time she had decided to move it further and further away. To train him properly.

Baxter groaned as he pulled out, but felt pleased at the obvious girth (which is reality was the same size as it always was). He leaned over the edge of the bed, making as little effort to move as possible and fumbled with the bedside cabinet. Leigh looked at his lack of effort with a disappointed look on her face. Time for the next step. She reached up with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around him. “Come on big boy, I’m waiting” and she gave him a little, gentle stroke. With renewed enthusiasm he almost bounded off the bed and reached for the small blue bottle of lubricant. From her spot as the proverbial king of the hill, Leigh smiled. It was a small victory, but a very big step in the right direction. If she could constantly tame and subjectify him he’d be begging her to marry him soon!