The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MISTRESS AMETHYST And The PLEASURE BRAINWASH

MISTRESS AMETHYST’S lecture on Brainwashing has the desired deliciously devious effect

“Class, welcum to Brainwashing 101! THIS IS A DOCTORATE LEVEL ONLY CLASS! ONLY ADULTS OVER TWENTY ONE ARE ALLOWED! MY name is PROFESSOR AMETHYST! I will be lecturing you on brainwashing and I know that you will find this subject very interesting and very very stimulating and even exciting! I just ask that you have a mind that is open… yes… that’s right… a mind that is open wide to MY words and suggestions… just embrace the subject of brainwashing! If you obey ME and accept MY words, I know that you will find brainwashing a very interesting subject and most entrancing and intensely compelling! I know that you will realize that being subject to brainwashing techniques can be very hypnotic and some even say erotic!”

“I know that you will find there are many methods of brainwashing that you are subject to everyday! Listening to a pleasant Female voice for example, can be quite brainwashing! The human male instantly tunes in the Female voice, he is very open to what a Woman has to say, he seeks out the Female voice, he is susceptible to a Female voice, he craves to listen to a Female voice, he hungers for a Woman’s voice, he needs to hear a Woman’s voice, you may even say that he is DESPERATE to hear a Female voice… especially a Female who has a pleasant voice and who is very convincing and commanding in HER suggestions! The human male needs to obey Female commands, he wants to obey a Woman’s suggestions, he is eager to hear and obey a DOMINANT FEMALE! A male finds a DOMINANT Female’s voice very erotic… yes… that’s right… just give into the pleasure… just accept MY suggestions… MY thoughts are now your thoughts! Go ahead and admit it, you find MY suggestions very pleasurable, don’t you?”

“Yes PROFESSOR AMETHYST!” bobby eagerman said while nodding.

Several Women in the class giggled… but secretly They All were very turned on by bobby’s answer and his nodding actions and more than one wanted to get him alone to “practice” Their very Own and very personal form of brainwashing on such a willing and open subject!”

“See, some males are more susceptible to a DOMINANT FEMALE voice than others. And these males, that are lucky enough to be so open to Female suggestions and these males that are lucky enough to be eager to obey Female DOMINANTS are very susceptible to pleasure programming! Programming so pleasurable to the male subject as to render him pliable to the Female DOMINANT WHO OWNS him and WHO is aggressive enough in HER pursuit of HER prize, A Female DOMINANT WHO is aggressive enough in HER pursuit of HER male submissive prey!”

“Don’t confuse bobby’s submission as weakness. he is still a male with all of the intense sex drive of any other male, but he is more willing to please his Female OWNER and he is more aggressive in pleasuring his Female Partner! That is why Women of experience seek out such aggressively submissive and aggressively pleasing to their Female Partners male submissives! These males are highly sought after and are hunted relentlessly by DOMINANT FEMALES seeking slaves and sexual playtoys to satisfy THEIR sexual needs and to subjugate and conquer! A male eager to submit to a DOMINANT WOMAN and serve and please HER is in for a very erotic and extremely pleasurable DOMINANT/submissive relationship!”

“Pleasure is one method used to succeed in brainwashing and it is a most effective technique to manipulate a subject’s mind and thoughts! It can also be very pleasurable to the Manipulator, to the Programmer, to the Brainwasher as well! Some may see it merely as a means to an end, but there are a significant number of say, DOMINANT FEMALES, WHO find it very erotic and very pleasurable to be in control and have a submissive male obey THEIR every command! Some males are very open to the suggestion that the pleasure of THE FEMALE THAT OWNS them is the only thing that matters and that the male submissive also experiences intense erotic pleasure when THE FEMALE WHO OWNS him is pleasured!”

“Pleasuring the DOMINANT FEMALE can be seen in the male’s eagerness to pamper the DOMINANT FEMALE with flowers, candy and gifts! A diamond wedding ring is another form of pleasuring the DOMINANT FEMALE! Providing for a DOMINANT FEMALE is also a form of gaining pleasure by the submissive male through the pleasure of the DOMINANT FEMALE! Buying the house of a WOMAN’S dreams is another way for a submissive male to attain the pleasure he craves by pleasuring THE ONE WHO OWNS him! All of these forms of financial DOMINATION are very pleasurable to many male submissives! Financial DOMINATION or FINDOM is very addicting to eager and open male submissives, like bobby, isn’t it bobby?”

“YES PROFESSOR AMETHYST!”

This generated no giggles this time, just longing from all of the female students, many of which fidgeted in Their seats and causing many of Their panties to get wet!

“Some have different names for brainwashing and financial DOMINATION, They call it mindfucking and finfucking! W/we will cover this in a later class! That is all for today, class dismissed!” PROFESSOR AMETHYST watched as the students exited the classroom; some were disappointed that they could not hear more.

“Not you bobby, W/we have a few minutes and I would like to speak to you! you like to hear ME speak don’t you, bobby?”

“YES PROFESSOR AMETHYST!” bobby said robotically!

“Yes… that’s right… bobby! When W/we are alone you should call ME MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Good boy! you like it when I call you good boy, don’t you bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“bobby, brainwashing is pleasure! And obeying ME is pleasure isn’t it, bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“you liked to be finfucked and mindfucked by ME, don’t you, bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Yes… that’s right! Being finfucked by a DOMINANT WOMAN is very pleasurable, very erotic and can make your cock stiffen and long to be stroked can’t it bobby?”

bobby’s right hand moved down to his crouch. This excited MISTRESS AMETHYST! “Go ahead, bobby… stroke your cock for ME, stroke your cock for your MISTRESS!”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!” bobby obeyed and stroked himself through his pants!

“you like obeying me… don’t you bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“But you would rather pleasure ME wouldn’t you bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

MISTRESSA METHYST put HER hand down HER skirt and stuck HER fingers in HER wet pussy! “Stop stroking your cock, bobby and instead lick MY fingers and taste ME bobby!”

bobby opened his eager mouth and licked and sucked on MISTRESS AMETHYST’S fingers. he moaned with pleasure!

“Good boy, yes… you are a good boy for… ME… bobby!”

“Here is MY address, bobby. Come visit ME tonight at 6:00 pm and I may let you worship and pleasure ME! you would like that wouldn’t you bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“And bobby here is an extra credit assignment for you, I want you to write out these phrases 50 times and bring them with you when you visit tonight!”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

The paper said:

MISTRESS AMETHYST’S pleasure is the only thing that is important!

Devotion to MISTRESS AMETHYST means that i will please HER!

Pleasing MISTRESS AMETHYST is everything and the only thing that is important!

i am devoted to pleasing MISTRESS AMETHYST!

i am determined to please MISTRESS AMETHYST!

i live to please MISTRESS AMETHYST!!

i love to please MISTRESS AMETHYST!

i must please MISTRESS AMETHYST!

MISTRESS AMETHYST is pleasure!

MISTRESS AMETHYST OWNS me!

i love to be mindfucked by MISTRESS AMETHYST!

i love to be finfucked by MISTRESS AMETHYST!

Thank YOU MISTRESS AMETHYST for being THE DOMINANT WOMAN WHO OWNS me!

At six o’clock, bobby went with his completed assignment to MISTRESS AMETHYST’S home! SHE was waiting for him, dressed in a black leather corset, black stockings held up with black garters with a black thong that was already soaked with HER sweet pussy juice! SHE knew what SHE was about to do was wrong but SHE could not resist the idea of mindfucking and finfucking such an eager, easy to hypnotize submissive male! SHE was so hot, hot for a male tongue to lick HER clit until SHE screamed with pleasure!! bobby did not disappoint! he admitted to doing some online research and he guessed at what MISTRESS AMETHYST might like and he was a pretty good guesser! First he threw himself at HER feet kissing HER toes even before SHE could order him to do so! MISTRESS AMETHYST was impressed that bobby had tried to please HER without HER even hinting at what SHE wanted! But SHE also wanted to command him to yield to HER!

bobby also surprised HER by bringing flowers and a beautiful necklace that he purposely fumbled with dropping it down between HER cleavage! he apologized profusely and then begged to be allowed to retrieve it with his mouth!

“I should whip you, you worthless slave!” MISTRESS AMETHYST acted out a stern MISTRESS even though SHE was smiling, pleased with the playfulness of HER new playtoy! SHE relented and unbuttoned HER corset, partially exposing HER soft warm inviting breasts! “Well boy, get in there and retrieve MY necklace!” SHE ordered but still hoping that bobby took his time about it even getting lost and distracted by HER erect nipples! SHE was hoping that he would latch on to HER nipple and becum addicted to HER sweet milk! bobby slowly lowered his head toward MISTRESS AMETHYST’S chest. he was panting heavily! First he nuzzled MISTRESS AMETHYST gently, using just his nose, he traced a line from the bottom of HER lilly white soft warm neck down between HER soft warm large perfect breasts down to HER perfect navel! he did not touch HER with his hands, instead clasping them behind his back in an act of submission! bobby then retraced the path he had just taken with soft gentle kisses! bobby then repeated his path of worship by also sucking and licking. At this point he made one deviation by moving towards HER erect nipples! bobby gently and very slowly pushed aside HER corset slightly exposing MISTRESS AMETHYST’s nipples one at a time and then first gently tracing HER nipple with his nose, then kissing it, then sucking on it! MISTRESS AMETHYST at this point sighed and moaned in pleasure and SHE placed her hand behind bobby’s head pulling him into HER tightly! bobby was ecstatic!

“Suckle slave and becum addicted to MY milk! you crave MY milk, you need my milk, beg ME to allow you to suckle at MY breast, slave!”

“Please MISTRESS AMETHYST i need YOUR milk! Please i beg YOU! Please let me suckle from YOUR beautiful breasts! i beg YOU MISTRESS AMETHYST, please let me please and serve YOU! i cannot live without pleasing and serving YOU! i cannot live without YOUR DOMINANCE and i cannot live without YOUR delicious addictive milk!”

MISTRESS AMETHYST orgasmed! SHE was very pleased by bobby’s submission and SHE was a little surprised but very happy how easy, how quickly and how completely bobby had submitted to HER DOMINANCE! SHE reached down to HER wet pussy and plunged HER fingers inside of HER and said, ”Here slave, suck on my fingers and taste MY perfection and becum addicted to my cum!”

bobby complied immediately, sucking on HER fingers then allowing MISTRESS AMETHYST to slide HER soft fingers in and out of his mouth, fucking his mouth!

“Good boy… Yes… that’s right… let me fuck your eager mouth, while I fuck your open… eager… and submissive… mind! Yes… bobby… you love when I fuck… your submissive mind… don’t you?”

“Yes MISTRESS AMETHYST! Please i beg YOU! Please MISTRESS AMETHYST please fuck my mind! Please never stop fucking my open and eager mind! i gladly and willingly open my mind wide for YOU to fuck!”

“Yes… that’s right! Relax… and go deeper… go deeper… under MY trance… go deeper… under MY control… and open your mind wider… so I can fuck you… deeper!”

This caused bobby to mindgasm hard and long! his eye fluttered for several minutes as he went deep into subspace! his mind was drenched in intense erotic pleasure and his mind was deeply submerged in subspace and submission to MISTRESS AMETHYST’S DOMINANCE! his hips bucked forward into the air and he experienced all of the pleasure of a real orgasm without ejaculating. his cock stiffened and quivered! This mindgasm lasted and lasted for several minutes rather than a normal orgasm that would last only seconds!

After twenty minutes, MISTRESS AMETHYST finally felt bobby cumming out of trance, “Weren’t you supposed to retrieve MY necklace for ME, slave bobby?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST, please forgive me for indulging myself, i beg YOU for forgiveness!”

“you are forgiven, this time, slave!” SHE couldn’t be more pleased or more aroused!

bobby grabbed the necklace with his teeth but not before kissing and licking MISTRESS AMETHYST’S breasts one last time!

“It took you long enough to retrieve MY necklace, slave!”

“YES MISTRESS, please forgive me, MISTRESS AMETHYST!” bobby begged HER again for forgiveness but then he surprised HER totally! bobby picked HER up in his arms, his right arm under HER knees while his left was under HER back! bobby headed for the stairs, “MISTRESS AMETHYST, Please let me worship and pleasure YOU! Please let me carry YOU to YOUR bed and pleasure YOU in the manner YOU deserve!

MISTRESS AMETHYST had other ideas SHE really wanted bobby to eat some chocolate out of HER succulent sweet slit but SHE adapted to the situation and imposed HER will on this suddenly unruly slave, “Put me down this instant, slave! DO IT NOW!” SHE said sternly!

“Please forgive my insolence MISTRESS AMETHYST! i beg YOU!” bobby said his eyes lowered in total submission!

“That’s better! Now walk behind me and don’t you dare look at my swaying ass! your weak mind will easily becum hypnotize by a mouthwatering heavenly behind like MINE!” MISTRESS AMETHYST deliberately walked slowly swaying HER beautiful bottom more than normal, knowing full well that HER slave could not resist to look at HER hypnotic ass as SHE walked up the stairs! SHE even hesitated on a few stairs, grinding HER hips, walking in place, making sure HER beautiful ass cheeks swayed hypnotically and then bouncing HER ass cheeks one after another sometime in sequence – first the right then the left cheek but also tapping out in morse code with HER ass cheeks, “you are so mindfucked” clenching and jiggling each ass cheek one at a time using the left cheek for short and the right cheek for long just when HER ass was at bobby’s eye level! bobby fell down deep under HER trance! he was down deep under HER control!

MISTRESS AMETHYST then added HER voice to the hypnotic mind assault, “Yes… that’s right bobby, watch MY ass sway back and forth… back and forth, watch as MY delectable ass speaks to your submissive mind, putting your conscious mind… asleep while mindfucking… your subconscious mind! Go deeper… under MY trance! Breathe deep… and slow… while I fuck… your mind! Surrender to this mindfuck… as MY beautiful ass makes you MY prisoner… surrender… and let go, becum MY willing and eager prey… and let ME feast… on your weak… submissive… mind, fucking you… deeper under MY control!”

bobby’s cock was sticking straight out but his eyes were glued on MISTRESS AMETHYST’S beautiful ass as SHE jiggled out HER hypnotic mindfuck! bobby would do anything for HER! he had to kiss that beautiful hypnotic ass! he was just about to grab MISTRESS AMETHYST when SHE again took control, “Keep your hands to yourself, mind slut! you will not touch ME unless I command you to do so, understand?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST” bobby said, whimpering in disappointment!

“That’s right… bobby! who are you?”

“i am YOUR slave, MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Yes… that’s right! And WHO am I, slave?”

“YOU ARE MISTRESS AMETHYST THE MOST DOMINANT, THE MOST HYPNOTIC, THE MOST POWERFUL MINDFUCKTRESS, THE ONE WITH THE MOST HYPNOTIC BEHIND IN THE UNIVERSE!”

“Yes, slave I AM! Now relax, lay back on MY bed and receive your mindfucking! MY brainwashing of your open and eager mind is just beginning and that is pleasure to your mind! you crave to be brainwashed by ME, don’t you slave?”

“YES MISTRESS AMETHYST!”

“Do you really want me to hypnotize and brainwash you, slave?”

“Yes please MISTRESS AMETHYST, please hypnotize me!”

“Beg ME… to brainwash you! Beg ME to give you what you crave… beg ME slave!”

“Please MISTRESS AMETHYST, i beg YOU! i need YOU to hypnotize me, please give me what i crave! i beg YOU to fuck my mind and i beg YOU to feed my fetish, i beg YOU to hypnotize me and feed on YOUR willing prey! i surrender to YOUR hypnotic power!”

“Good boy… relax… and lay back… and open your mind to receive your mindfucking!”

MISTRESS AMETHYST knew that bobby was ready to be mindfucked but finfucking him would take just a bit longer! SHE was going to enjoy feasting on this very submissive delicious prey and SHE was determined to take HER time doing him!”