The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy written for stable adults. If you are below the age of consent in your state or country of residence or have trouble distinguishing between fantasy and reality, read no further. No really, I’m serious. Stop all ready. O.K., this story contains descriptions of sexual activity, uses words that I wouldn’t use in front of my mother, and is just generally vulgar, so if you think you might be offended by such, you too should stop reading now. O.K., anybody left should know that this story contains description of sex with individuals under the influence of a mind control device, the use of which would be highly immoral if they did exist. (They don’t exist, and if you think they do you were supposed to stop reading 6 sentences ago). If you are offended by such fantasies, just don’t read them. If you’re not offended by such fantasies, you probably should be, but what the hell. Enjoy!

I reserve all rights to this story. It is authorized to be posted at www.mcstories.com and may be downloaded for individual consumption. Publication elsewhere or in any other form without the author’s explicit permision is prohibited. Comments are welcomed at

This story contains mc, md, mf, ff

Miss Titus’ Day Off

by AMOWAT

I. The strange boy in first period

“Jeremy, you know it’s against the rules to wear a hat in school. Take that thing off.”

The strange boy in her first period English class just stared back at her, grinning. It wasn’t really a hat, per se. She didn’t know what it was. It looked like a wire lattice, tightly pressed against the boy’s head. But it certainly was distracting. Looking at it made her faintly dizzy. She came to a decision.

“Well Jeremy, if you aren’t going to take it off, you’ll have to go talk to the principal about it. Come here!”

The boy sauntered up. She’d never seen him look so smug. Well, the principal would deal with him. He held out his hand and she quickly hiked up her skirt, slipped off her panties, and handed them to him. The class burst out into laughter. She couldn’t think why. Teachers always gave their underwear to students when they were sent to the principal’s office. The strange boy with the headgear stared hard at the class and they immediately quieted down. He smiled, or more correctly leered at her once more, and then walked out of the room without a word.

When class was over, Miss Titus sat at her desk quickly reviewing her notes for next period. Before any of her students arrived, the principal walked in, Jeremy in tow. The boy was still wearing the weird contraption on his head. She looked quizzically at the principal.

“I talked to Jeremy about not bringing his science project to his other classes.” explained the principal. “He took the thing off.”

Miss Titus looked back at the boy, whose head was still enmeshed in wire. Or was it? No, he wasn’t wearing anything on his head. He never had been. Why were he and the principal here?

“Miss Titus” announced the principal, “You’ve been working very hard. I think you deserve a day off. I’ll teach the rest of your classes today. Go out and enjoy yourself! Go shopping. Here...” He handed her a credit card, “It’s on me!”

The young English teacher didn’t know what to think. But she wasn’t about to let an opportunity like this pass by. She grabbed the card as she stood up and headed out the door and down the hall. Jeremy followed. But of course, thought Miss Titus. He couldn’t be expected to spend the entire day with the principal. He probably needed a day off too. It was sweet of the boy to accompany her. Young man, really. He had developed remarkably over the past year. Funny how she hadn’t noticed how incredibly attractive he was until now. He smiled at her and put his hand on her ass as they walked to the parking lot. How sweet, she thought.

II. Parking lot games

They got in to her old blue Datsun, but something wasn’t right. “Do you mind if I take my bra off?” She asked Jeremy. The young man just gave her another one of those devastating smiles. She took it that he approved and she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. Then she undid her bra and released her firm, large breasts. That felt much better. Apparently Jeremy thought so too. He reached over and squeezed her breasts, kneading them and pinching her erect nipples. It felt great! She closed her eyes and moaned, feeling her unpantied sex moisten. He leaned over and sucked on her nipples. Her pussy gushed and she yelled out “Oh God, Jeremy! You make me so horny!”

He smiled and sat back in the passenger seat. She could see the bulge in his pants straining. Well, it was only fair since she was responsible for it, she should help him out with it.

He leaned the seat back as she undid his pants. His cock sprang out, rock hard. God, it was beautiful. She cupped his balls in her hand and took the head of his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. He grunted with pleasure and she was delighted. She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, slowly at first, then more and more frantically, trying to get more and more of him into her mouth, her lips sliding along the shaft, her tongue pressing hard. It was incredible. She had never felt anything like this. She had only had sex a handful of times, but sucking on this beautiful cock felt better than anything that had ever been done to her. The shear pleasure of it was overwhelming. It wasn’t long until her young student groaned and stiffened and exploded into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed greedily, amazed at how wonderful the stuff tasted. She sat back and licked the few drops that dribbled from the corner of her mouth. He smiled lazily back at her and she blushed. He was sooo hot! She couldn’t think why she had never sucked him off before.

She put her blouse back on, but only bothered with a couple of buttons. Then she undid her long blonde hair, which she usually kept in a tight bun, and ran her fingers through it, teasing it out wildly. After all, this was her day off—time to let it all hang loose! Jeremy had pulled his pants back on and sat back up. She hoped he would let her suck him off again later. She looked down at her outfit. Even with the blouse open to barely contain her breasts, it really didn’t do her justice. The fabric was much to thick and not nearly tight enough. And her skirt actually went below her knees! Definitely a fashion emergency. Well, that’s what the principal’s credit card was for.

“Off to the mall!” She exclaimed, and Jeremy nodded approvingly.

III. Wheels

As they drove downtown, Jeremy would occasionally reach over and grope her breast or squeeze her thigh. Every time he did she would giggle and tell him how horny he made her. She felt so lucky that such a hot guy wanted her, when she was almost 15 years older than he was. She babbled on about how glad she was that he was spending the day with her, and how he’d always been her favorite student, and how much she wanted to fuck him and be his own personal whore. He just stared and grinned.

They passed a luxury car dealership, and before she knew why, she pulled into the lot and parked. Jeremy got out and walked toward a 1969 fire-truck-red Cadillac convertible. Miss Titus followed. Of course, she thought. Jeremy deserves better than to be chauffeured around in an old Datsun. The car had been beautifully restored, with white leather interior. The back seat was very big. She giggled and told Jeremy how fun it would be to fuck in.

A sales person came out to meet them. She was in her twenties, with short dark hair.

“Can I help you?” she asked, politely but suspicious. Clearly she didn’t expect serious customers to arrive in a beat up Datsun. She addressed Miss Titus, but she kept staring at Jeremy. Well, of course,he’s such a hottie, thought the teacher, but why did she seem to be staring at his head?

“What’s your name?” asked Miss Titus, with a big friendly smile.

“What?” said the sales girl. She seemed a little spacey. “Oh...I’m sorry...I’m Donna.”

“Well, Donna” Miss Titus explained as if to one of her slower students. “We wanted to test drive this car. Just for a couple of days. Three at the most.”

“Well,” said Donna, looking a little confused, “Usually a test drive only lasts a few minutes.” She looked at Jeremy, who smiled. The boy has a powerful smile, thought Miss Titus as she saw the sales girl relax and smile back. “But I guess in this case a few days would be fine. I’ll go get the keys.”

She practically skipped off, looking back over her shoulder once and giggling. Soon she was back, where she found teacher and student kissing. She gave the keys to the blonde woman, but she gave her business card to Jeremy.

“If you need anything, call me. Night or day. My home number and address are written on the back.” She licked her lips suggestively. Jeremy reached around and grabbed her ass, pulled her hips tight against his and kissed her hard. Miss Titus could see Donna’s tongue had thrust itself into her students mouth. She had also grabbed his ass and was grinding herself against him. The teacher smiled...Jeremy was such a great kisser. At last he released her and reluctantly Donna let go. The young man smiled at her, and she leaned back against one of the cars, smiling dreamily, one hand down the front of her pants, the other waving as they got in and drove off.

IV. 2HOT

At the mall, they went to a store called 2HOT. It was a store that mostly catered to much younger women, but Damn it!, she was in damned good shape for 32, and it was her day off, so she wanted to look sexy. The lone sales clerk looked disapprovingly at them as they walked in. She was starring at Jeremy’s head too...strange, that. The teacher went to a display of lycra tube tops. She picked out a red one that matched the color of the Cadillac and showed it to Jeremy, who nodded approvingly. It was a couple of sizes too small, but that’s why they make them strechy! She found a tight black mini skirt she thought would go well with it, and a pair of shiny red boots with 5 inch heels. Then she headed for the changing room. Jeremy followed.

“Hey! He can’t go in there with you.” said the sales clerk, whose name tag said Cindy. She was a pixie of a woman, maybe 20, with pert little breasts, her platinum blonde hair held back in a scrunchie. She looked disapprovingly at Jeremy and his teacher. She didn’t know what was going on, but she was pretty sure it was sick. “But Cindy” explained the teacher, “He has to come with me. He has to help me dress up in my slut-clothes, and if he likes how I look, then he can fuck me. If he doesn’t come with me, I’ll have to come alone!” She giggled at her double entendre. She was such a good English teacher.

Cindy let that sink in. It all seemed very confusing, but the boy grinned at her and she understood. Of course they had to fuck in the fitting room. Where else would they do it? “I’ll close the store for a few minutes so you won’t be disturbed.” she said cheerfully. “Thank you, Cindy.” said Miss Titus, and teacher and student went back into the fitting room.

Miss Titus shed the ridiculously long skirt she had been wearing, and the blouse followed. She twirled around naked, admiring herself in the mirror and making sure that Jeremy got a good look at her from every angle. She wiggled her ass into the tiny bit of tight, black leather. Jeremy zipped it up and gave her ass a slap—he was so helpful! She squeezed her tits into the strechy red top, and then pulled on the boots, carefully balancing on the high heels. She looked herself over in the mirror and squealed with delight. She looked so slutty! Her hair was blown out from riding in the convertible. Her large titties strained against the top, her nipples at attention. The mini barely covered her twat and she was delightfully aware that she hadn’t any panties. Funny, she didn’t used to use words like titties and twat, but she was, after all, an English teacher and she should always strive to increase her vocabulary. She sure didn’t look like a school marm though! She spun around for Jeremy, wiggling her ass, jiggling her tits.

“Do I look sexy, Jeremy?” she asked playfully. “Do I look slutty?” she asked, squeezing her tits. She turned her back to him and thrust out her ass, making the leather even tighter. She looked over her shoulder and pouted, “Don’t you want to fuck me?” She knelt in front of him, her tits thrust out against his legs, her head tossed back.

“Please Fuck me HARD!” she pleaded.

Apparently her seduction was successful. Jeremy undid his jeans and once again she was faced with that beautiful cock. She kissed it and licked it as she pulled down his jeans and boxers, but some how she knew that he didn’t want her to suck him off this time. Which was good, because she soooo wanted to be thoroughly screwed. She slid her breasts up his body as she pulled herself up, snaking off his shirt as she went. God he was gorgeous! She thrust her tongue in his mouth, kissing him passionately, making sure he knew he could have her any way he wanted. She was ecstatic to feel his fingers probing underneath her brief skirt, stroking her labia, slick with moisture. She’d never been this wet. He found her buzzing clit and gave it a little squeeze. She squeaked and gasped with the overwhelming sensations. How could this teenager make her so aroused so quickly when grown men couldn’t even bring her close. They had called her frigid, but none of them was half the man her Jeremy was. She unzipped the skirt and pulled it up around her hips. She reached up and grabbed the bar over head for hanging clothing in the fitting room.

“Fuck me, Jeremy! Screw me into the wall!”

He put his hands on her hips and thrust his dick into her dripping pussy. She screamed with ecstacy. He pulled her towards him and slid her along his shaft as she hung from the bar. She didn’t seem to be able to let go, but she didn’t care. He thrust his hips forward, slaming her back against the fitting room wall, pushing deeper inside her. She raised her legs and wrapped her booted feet around his waist, pulling his closer. He thrust into her again and again. She moaned, she squeaked, she gasped, she babbled incoherently. Sex had never been like this before. Waves of pleasure washed over and over her, building and building. It was so intense, like she could feel his pleasure as well as her own. She felt his orgasm building along side hers. And at last they came.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!”

She screamed as the orgasm exploded through her again and again, so intense that she thought she might die, so incredible that she would consider death a bargain. But she didn’t die, and once she had come down enough to focus her eyes, she saw Jeremy smiling at her. She smiled back and realized she was still hanging from the bar. She let go and they collapsed together on the fitting room floor. She heard a feminine sigh and turned to see that at some point the fitting room door had come open and Cindy the sales girl had been watching. More than watching, it seemed, since she was sprawled naked on a pile of her clothing, her hands sticky with her own juices. From the look of her, she had just come pretty hard as well. Jeremy smiled at the girl and she crawled over on her hands and knees and commenced to lick his groin and thighs clean. She looked like she was in heaven. Miss Titus was a bit jealous, but at the moment she didn’t think she could move, and Jeremy should be taken care of.

Cindy finished her delicate chore and looked up adoringly at the object of her administrations. Jeremy smiled and nodded towards his teacher. The sales clerk squealed like a kid at Christmas and crawled over to the older woman. She dove between the teacher’s thighs, lapping up every drop of cum. The formerly prudish teacher had never allowed any one to administer to her orally, and here was this girl she had just met eating her out with gusto. She loved it. Spent as she was, she felt another orgasm building. She looked adoringly over at her young student. She knew that, somehow, this was a gift from him, and she was very grateful. “Thank you” she breathed, and then let herself be overwhelmed by Cindy’s talented tongue.

Once everyone was able to stand again, they proceeded to pick out more outfits for Miss Titus. They picked out half a dozen minis, a couple pairs of hotpants, some more tube tops and halter tops, a gauzy white sundress that left nothing to the imagination, and something made of lavender silk with large diamond peek-a-boo windows cut out of it. They also bought several pair of ‘fuck me’ shoes, with heels from four to six inches. Miss Titus pranced and jiggled about the store, showing off each outfit as Jeremy grinned and Cindy clapped and giggled. In the end, though, the teacher decided to wear the outfit that Jeremy had screwed her in, for sentimental reasons. Cindy suggested a dangly pair of red earrings to go with it. She bagged the other outfits and Miss Titus charged everything to the principals credit card. They left the bags to pick up on their way out. Cindy kissed them both good bye.

“You’re so lucky!” she said dreamily to the school teacher.

“I know” she replied.

V. Lunch Lady

It had been a busy morning, and they were both hungry. They headed for the steak house at the far end of the mall. Miss Titus wasn’t used to walking in such high heels, but Jeremy kept his hand on her ass to steady her. He was such a thoughtful boy! Everyone they passed stared at them, obviously jealous.

It was after one, and the restaurant wasn’t very crowded. Miss Titus asked that they be given a booth in the back where they could have a little privacy. Everyone stared as they were shown to the table, but she was used to it by now. In fact, she kind of liked it. She did her best to wiggle and jiggle a bit more. Jeremy smiled approvingly and squeezed a tit.

Their waitress, a cute black girl named Trudi, came and took their order. Miss Titus ordered for both of them. Strange how she always seemed to know exactly what he wanted. And of course, she was very eager to give it to him! She giggled.

While they waited, she slipped a boot off and slid her foot up his leg, licking her lips while her eyes smoldered at him. Her toes found his crotch and began to knead and tease. She felt him start to get hard again. She sighed contentedly. She was so focused on his beautiful face and the wonderful feeling of his cock between her toes, that she didn’t notice the woman standing next to their booth and glaring until she cleared her throat and said “Miss Titus!”.

The teacher reluctantly turned to look at the woman addressing her, although her toes continued in their game. It was a middle aged woman in a pants suit, with her auburn hair cut in a short, business style. She might have been somewhat attractive, if she didn’t have such an ugly expression on her face. She looked vaguely familiar.

“You are Miss Titus, aren’t you? My daughter’s English teacher?”

She sounded very angry. Miss Titus couldn’t imagine why.

“Could be. What’s your daughter’s name?”

“It’s Joanna Colms, but that’s beside the point. What I want to know is what on earth you think you’re doing! You are supposed to be a role model for the young women in our community, and here you are traipsing around dressed like a whore! This community has standards, Miss Titus, and we expect our school teachers to up hold them!”

“Oh Joanna!” said the teacher, oblivious to the woman’s tirade. “She’s the red-headed girl with the big juicy titties! You know Joanna, don’t you Jeremy? She’s in your class.”

The boy smiled and nodded. Mrs. Colms gasped.

“You slut! He’s one of your students, isn’t he?! I was just going to have you fired, but it looks like this should be brought to the attention of the courts! You hussy!”

“Well, I know it isn’t exactly proper,” explained the teacher, “but he’s such a hottie, and he fucks like a dream!”

Mrs. Colms just looked aghast at the couple. She seemed a bit confused.

“But...but...you can’t fuck your students... Oh my, what did I just say!...you’ve just made me so mad. The very idea. That this gorgeous young stud should be out screwing his teacher, when he should be in class, fucking my Joanna!”

“Oooohh!” said the teacher. Now she understood. “Mrs. Colms, I’m not a selfish woman. I’d be happy to have Jeremy screw your daughter. In fact, I plan to make sure he has the opportunity to do every girl in the class—in the whole school, even. But today is my day off, and Jeremy didn’t want me to have to spend it alone. You see, I haven’t been plowed in over three years! And nobody fucks like Jeremy! I mean, you should see is cock!”

Apparently the woman took her literally, since she got on her hands and knees to look under the table to see Jeremy’s pants around his knees, the teacher’s toes wrapped around her student’s member. She smiled back up at them and barked like a dog. Then she let out a large belch. What a strange woman, thought Miss Titus.

“I’m sorry, Miss Titus” said the woman, “I’ve been such a bitch. I’m a bitchy-bitchy-bitchy-bitchy bitch! You should enjoy your day off. Lord knows you teachers don’t get enough appreciation! And I apologize to you, too young man. You have such a beautiful cock, You should be able to screw anyone you want to and I’m proud of you for giving it hard to your teacher. She needed a good fuck even more than I do! You will still nail my daughter, won’t you? I’d feel terrible if my bitchiness had cost her the chance to have that sweet dick of yours inside her tight little hole.”

The boy smiled and nodded.

“Oh goodie-goodie-gum-drops!” said Mrs. Colms as she stood and began undressing. She had been wearing an ungodly amount of clothing, thought Miss Titus.

“You’re very kind.” continued the woman, “Still, I should be punished for being such a fucking bitch! I should be spanked! Will you spank me? Both of you?”

She stood before them naked now, her voice pleading and almost manic. She lay face down on their table, her ass in the air.

“Spank me! Spank me! I’m a bad little bitch!”

They acquiesced. They took turns slapping her bare ass, as she cried out for more. Trudi came back with their food. She looked confused at the site, but a grin from Jeremy and she put the food down and enthusiastically joined in. She took ice cubes and pushed them deep in the woman’s ass while she squealed and wriggled. The other patrons no longer looked shocked, but they did watch on with cheerful fascination.

At last they stopped and Mrs. Colms got up, a wild look in her eyes. She squealed and giggled and slapped her own ass.

“B-bye!” she said and skipped off, still naked, singing “I’m a little Fuck Doll! Do me, do me, do me!”

They ate their meal, and it was marvelous. The food was great—the principal was sparing no expense—and the conversation was delightful, if a bit one sided. Such a quiet, polite young man! Miss Titus told him about her various girl friends and which ones she thought would be fun in bed. She knew that Jeremy wouldn’t be able to spend every day attending to her newly awakened needs. She had a feeling though, that if she introduced Marcia and Shelly to the young man, they might see the advantages of regular three-way lesbian orgies. Jeremy seemed to agree. She also tried to think of sex games they could play with the girls in her English class. She wondered if the school would order some dildos and vibrators and other toys. She’d have to talk to Ms. Naylor, the girls gym teacher with the perky tits. She should have a budget for things like that. She would also talk to the principal about getting all the other boys out of first period, and transfer in the girls with the best bodies. Jeremy should spend a day in the girls locker room so he could choose. He nodded his agreement. She loved being helpful to him.

Trudi came back and asked if they would like dessert.

“Well...” said Miss Titus, “my dessert is already waiting for me under the table.”

She leered at Jeremy and licked her lips.

“But as for Jeremy, hmmm...What would he like....” the boy grinned at her and she just knew. Wow! Maybe she was psychic.

“I know! Go get some cherry pie filling and whipped cream and spread it on your bare boobies! Then Jeremy can lick it off!”

Trudi looked a little hesitant, as if this had gone a little to far, but the boy grinned at her and she scampered off. When she came back, stripped to the waist, the school teacher was already under the table sucking away and moaning. She seemed to really be enjoying herself. The waitress lay on her back on the table and spread the fruit and topping onto her breasts. Jeremy enthusiastically started lapping it up. The waitress sighed contentedly. It was a fine way to end a meal. Trudi would have considered these two her favorite customers, even if they hadn’t left her a 500% tip on their credit card and some of the cash they had founded in Mrs. Colms purse stuffed down her panties.

VI. Shave and a hair slut.

“I’m surprised Mrs. Colms recognized me,” said Miss Titus as they left the restaurant. “I don’t usually dress this...casually. I guess I still look like a school teacher though. But it’s my day off, and I don’t want to look like a teacher. I want to look like Jeremy’s own personal whore! I think I need a make over!”

Jeremy agreed. They headed over to a beauty salon called A Whole New You. There were two stylists there, an older woman that seemed to be the proprietor, and a young Hispanic woman with long curly dark hair done up in intricate curls on top of her head. Both women were staring at Jeremy’s head, trying not to make it obvious. What was with people today? The older woman approached them.

“Hello. How can I help you?”

“Well,,” said the English teacher “it’s my day off, so I want to look slutty for my Jeremy. I want my make up done and my nails, so that I look like a real bimbo!”

She giggled.

The older woman gave them a strange look. She didn’t seem to approve of them. She looked a little confused too.

“Well...I guess I could...”

“Oh, I don’t want you to do it!” said the teacher. “I want that little hottie to do it!”

She indicated the young Latina with the somewhat glazed look on her face.

“Oh Lizet! An excellent choice! I’ll stay here up front and make sure you aren’t disturbed.”

Jeremy smiled and winked at her, and the old woman giggled like a girl. They went over to the Lizet’s chair.

“Hi Lizet!” said the teacher “Can you make me look like a bimbo?”

The young hair stylist’s glassy stare melted into a huge smile.

“I’d be happy to!!! Please have a seat!”

The scantily clad woman hopped into the stylist’s chair and sat back with her legs spread wide, giving Lizet a clear view of her blonde bush. The Latina blushed furiously, and Miss Titus giggled wickedly and winked at her.

“You’re a very beautiful woman,” said the stylist. “I can see how you snagged such a hot boyfriend.”

Jeremy grabbed the young woman’s butt and she tittered and blushed harder.

“He seems to like you too!” said the teacher. “Do you think you could do my make-over naked? I think he’d like that!”

“Ay Dios mio!” exclaimed Lizet with an embarrassed grin. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons of her blouse as Jeremy slipped off her stretch pants and thong and gave her a little nip on her heart-shaped ass. She squealed delightedly. The boy slipped off her lacy black bra and her dark nipples quickly hardened in the cool air. Her blush wasn’t just localized to her face. She went to remove a little gold cross on a chain around her neck, but Jeremy shook his head, indicating she should leave it there between her pert, spherical breasts. She kept her hand over her dark mound and looked down self-conciously.

“Don’t be shy!” said the school teacher. You’ve got a pretty bush. You should be proud of it!”

Lizet bit her lower lip nervously, but she did stretch her hands up over her head and slowly turned around to give Jeremy and his teacher a good look at her, shaking her hips as she did so. It was quite an impressive site.

She tittered nervously as the boy felt her up, then she got to work on his teacher.

An hour later, Miss Titus sat in the chair with looking every inch the whore. She wore two inch long fake fingernails painted a bright, shiny red. Her lips were painted the same vivid red and she pouted them sexily. Her cheeks were liberally blushed, Her eyes were done up with heavy plum eye shadow and her lashes were curled and heavily mascaraed. Her hair was blown out wildly and sprayed to keep it’s volume, and Lizet finished her masterpiece by liberally spraying her with a sensual perfume.

The naked stylist turned the teacher towards the mirror and her client squealed.

“Oh Lizet, you’re a dream! I look so slutty! But I think you forgot something—You didn’t do my hair!”

“But I did! See!” She held a hand mirror up to her face.

“No Lizet, not this hair...” said the teacher, taking the mirror and placing it between her spread thighs, “That hair!” She gave the stylist a good look at her blonde bush in the mirror. “I want you to shave my little pussy!”

Lizet gasped. The teacher giggled and hiked up her skirt around her waist.

Lizet got some scented oil, a razor, and a fine toothed comb. She knelt before the blonde pussy with its swollen red lips, looking almost worshipful. She leaned in close and sniffed deeply. The teacher giggled.

“Cindy licked me pretty clean” explained the teacher, “But you can probably still smell Jeremy on me. His cum is sooo yummy!”

The stylist glanced hungrily at the teenagers crotch, then looked away embarrassed.

“Maybe later, baby” said Miss Titus, “right now your my little love slave. My little pussy’s waiting!”

“Right away Miss!” said Lizet, and she sprinkled the oil liberally on the blonde bush and began to work it in with her fingers. Miss Titus cooed contentedly. Her pubic hair was very fine and very blonde, but it grew thick and long all over her sex. Lizet combed out the hair straight and even. She trimmed the hair delicately, then worshipfully went to work with the razor. She shaved her pussy smooth, only a swath of hair in the shape of a J. Lizet wiped it clean, then dusted with baby powder and went over her whole crotch with a soft brush. The teacher giggled and squirmed in the chair.

“Thank you Lizet!” exclaimed the teacher, as she held up a mirror to her crotch. “Your an absolute doll! I think she deserves a big tip, don’t you Jeremy?” The boy nodded. “What would you like best, Lizet?”

Lizet’s eyes immediately went to Jeremy’s crotch.

“I want Jeremy’s cock!” she proclaimed, eyes gleaming.

“You’re a girl after my own heart!” laughed Miss Titus, hopping out of the chair. Jeremy dropped trow and took her place, his dick at half mast.

“Santa Maria!” said Lizet as she again fell to her knees. She pulled out the jeweled combs that held up her hair, and her long dark curls fell down her back and across her breasts. She took generous handfuls of her thick, soft hair and caressed the boy’s member with it. Soon he was at full attention She smiled at his response, and continued to work his cock with her hair and hands, tickling his balls with the tips, rubbing him vigorously with her soft curly locks.

At last, the boy began to come. The stylist opened wide and engulfed the spurting member. Miss Titus was amazed she didn’t gag. The latina moaned and groaned as she tried to get more and more of the boy inside her throat. Jeremy grunted with pleasure. Miss Titus was glad he was enjoying himself. He grabbed the girl’s hair and pushed even deeper, and with a monstrous groan shot the rest of his wad down her throat. She gulped frantically, joyously.

“Ay Dios! Thank you! Thank you so very much!”, said the girl with a sticky smile as she sat back on her haunches and began to stroke her wet pussy. They left her there stroking herself to orgasm, with a healthy tip and a suggestion to her boss that she should be given a raise. The old woman thought that sounded like a great idea.

VII. Leather & Lace

Next they went to Victoria’s Secret. Miss Titus was happy going without panties—she loved the feel of air on her freshly shaved pussy—and she loved the way her titties jiggled without a bra, but she really wanted to get some teddies and babydolls. She was planning on having a pajama party with Marcia and Shelly. She wondered if she should invite Lizet, Trudi, and Cindy too.

She had never been in a lingerie shop before. For some reason she had thought they were tacky and undignified. But now that she was there, she was horribly disappointed. Everything was so tame! So boring! She couldn’t find a single thing that would really display her nipples. They didn’t have anything made out of PVC or leather, And all of the panties had crotches!

“They just aren’t slutty enough!” she complained to the glassy eyed sales girl staring at Jeremy’s head. “I want to look slutty!” She stomped her booted foot, causing her breasts to jiggle.

“I’m sorry,” said the sales girl. “You’re right. These are lame. Maybe you should try Priscilla’s down town. I think I’ll go down there after work. I don’t know how they expect a girl to get laid in these things.”

So they got directions and headed off. They stopped by 2HOT to pick up Miss Titus’ other outfits and Cindy squealed and told them how much she liked her make over. Of course, she just had to see her newly shaved pussy, and then she wanted her bush to have Jeremy’s monogram too. Cindy’s boss came up and started to reprimand her, but Jeremy glared at her and she apologized profusely and promised to raise the girl’s salary. While they were talking, Mrs. Colms ran by, still naked, being pursued by mall security and laughing insanely.

They put the bags in the Cadillac’s trunk and headed out to the seedier side of town.

The closer they got to the address they had been given, the more honks and whistles were directed at Miss Titus. She blew kisses and winked at all of them, and then giggled. This was so much fun! They passed a gentleman’s club with a sign advertising amateur night on Thursdays.

“Oooooo!” exclaimed the teacher. “I bet I could do that! Would you come watch me next week Jeremy?” The boy nodded, and she was delighted. She started planning out her act in her mind.

They got to Priscilla’s and it was everything the girl at the mall had promised. There were crotchless panties and cupless bras. There was leather and latex, PVC and spandex, sequins and sheer mesh. Miss Titus was delighted. She found a vinyl playsuit that was mostly 1 inch wide straps connect with metal ring tethers and she stripped off her clothes right there in the store to try it on.

“Excuse me, Miss. I’m afraid you can’t change out here.”

Not again, thought Miss Titus. Why didn’t people just accept that it was her day off and she could do whatever she wanted! Jeremy could explain it to her...but where was he? She scanned the store and saw that he was sitting on the sales counter and seemed to be concentrating hard. Oh well, she didn’t want to disturb him. She’d have to explain things to the saleswoman herself.

But the sales woman was already in her underwear, and those were coming off. Miss Titus looked around the store and saw that the other saleswoman and the half a dozen patrons were also stripping. The woman who had addressed her took a little French maid set with fishnet stockings and started putting it on. All the other women were also picking out things to wear from the racks.

“Oh! We’re going to have a fashion show!” exclaimed the teacher, and she clapped with delight. She hurriedly dressed in the playsuit, but another woman was faster, so she had to wait while she pranced and strutted in front of Jeremy in a gold-sequined cupless bra and G-string. Jeremy nodded his approval and she squealed like the winner of a beauty pageant, gave Jeremy a peck on the cheek and stripped, leaving the bra and G-string beside him and skipping off to find another outfit.

The next woman went forward with a ruffly white peignoir, walking slow and seductive. Miss Titus thought it was o.k., but it didn’t show near enough skin. Apparently Jeremy didn’t think so either. He shook his head and waved the woman away. She looked like she might cry, but she quickly ran off to look for something else.

It was Miss Titus’ turn and she strutted out in the 6 inch stiletto heels she had found to go with the suit. She was proud of how well she had learned to walk in heels today. She shimmied her shoulders to show off her proud nipples that the suit’s demi cups displayed so nicely. She tingled all over to see how Jeremy looked her up an down possessively. These other women might be hot, but she was his favorite. Jeremy reached over and grabbed one of the vinyl straps that held up her fishnet stockings and let in snap back against her ass. She gave a little yelp, then giggled. He was so playful. She kissed him hard, sucking on his tongue. Then he indicated that she could leave the suit in the ‘keeper’ pile, and she quickly stripped it off. She had known he would like it. She prided herself on knowing her students, especially the ones she had sex with. She giggled and skipped off to find another outfit.

And so they went, trying out different nighties, undies and costumes and then modeling them for Jeremy. It was a lot of fun and Miss Titus thought that maybe she should arrange for a field trip. The woman whose peignoir Jeremy had rejected came back in a pink bunny outfit, with peak-a-boo windows for her nipples. She hopped and jiggled and wiggled her cotton tail, and when Jeremy approved, she nearly swooned with pleasure. He spent a couple minutes sucking on her nipples. He was so thoughtful. In the end they bought two dozen different outfits, including Miss Titus final offering, a black leather dominatrix outfit complete with riding crop and nipple clamps. They were scheduled to go over The Pit and the Pendulum in class next week but she thought it would be much more educational to play dungeon.

Miss Titus put back on her original outfit, with the addition of some thigh-high fishnet stockings and garter belt. They paid for their purchases and everyone looked very sad to see that they were leaving. But Jeremy stood by the door and grinned at them and then the eight woman turned and smiled wickedly at each other. They ran to the sex toys aisle and pulled out dildos and vibrators, and a bunch of things Miss Titus wasn’t sure about, and then proceeded to fuck each other silly. They watched the orgy for a few minutes, then quietly turned over the closed sign and walked out.

VIII. Happy Hour

They drove on a few blocks, then pulled into the parking lot of a bar called The Wrong Number. Miss Titus hadn’t been in a bar since college and even then she never drank much. She didn’t like the loss of control. But what the hell, it was her day off. Time to relax a bit.

They went in. It was still early, and only a few dedicated drinkers were there yet. Mostly big beefy men from the industrial park down the road. They all looked up when they came in and Miss Titus was glad to see she hadn’t failed to please. It would take all night to mop up the drool. They went to the bar and she perched on a stool, making a vague and futile attempt to smooth down her skirt. Jeremy sat beside her. The bartender came up.

“Hey kid, you’re a little young to be bringing hookers to bars, ain’t ya? Let’s see some I.D.”

Miss Titus giggled—He thought she was a hooker! Jeremy slowly reached into his wallet and pulled out his high school identification card then handed it to the bartender and stared at him hard.

“Oh, I’m sorry sir!” he rubbed his eyes and looked back at the boy, “My eyes must be playing tricks with me. It looked for a minute like...well, never mind. What can I get you?”

“Well, Jeremy just wants a ginger ale but I think I’ll have something stronger.” said Miss Titus “What would you suggest?”

“Well, a lot of ladies like rum and coke,” said the bartender.

“That sounds good.” said the school teacher, then she looked at Jeremy, “Only hold the coke!”

“Rum on the rocks it is, then!”

He handed her a glass of the amber liquid. Miss Titus had never had hard liquor before. It smelled nice enough, though. She took a big swallow. It burned down her throat and she almost choked, but she some how stopped the reflex. Her eyes watered. She didn’t like it—but she wanted more. A lot more. She drained the glass, and an ice cube fell out and lodged in her cleavage. She giggled as she felt the buzz hit her.

“Wow! That’s yummy!” exclaimed the teacher. “More please!”

“Careful Miss,” said the bartender, refilling her glass. “It’ll hit you harder if you drink it so fast.”

“It’s my day off and I’m going to get plastered!” declared the teacher.

“I love a lady who knows what she wants!” said a greasy looking man who looked and smelled like he’d been there for a while. He straddled the stool next to Miss Titus. “This one’s on me!”

“Why, thank you!” said the scantily clad woman, giving her benefactor a winning smile. “That’s awfully nice of you.”

“I’m Jimmy,” said the regular. “Whasyourname?”

What was her name? She wasn’t sure. It didn’t seem to bother her too much though. What did the kids at school call her? Oh, that’s it...

“I’m Miss Tight-Ass!” she declared proudly, taking a big swallow from her drink.

Jimmy seemed a bit taken aback by her declaration.

“You don’t look like a tight-ass,” he replied.

“Well, I’m not the uptight bitch I used to be,” explained the teacher, leaning in confidentially, “but my ass is really tight! Wanna feel?”

She giggled and turned her backside toward him, raising her ass off the stool and pushing it out to give him easy access. He didn’t hesitate to take her up on her offer and began to knead her ass cheeks with both hands. She was now facing Jeremy and she winked at him. He seemed to be terribly amused by something. She was glad he was having as good a time as she was.

She looked over her shoulder at the man fondling her bottom.

“I’m a pretty hot piece of ass, ain’t I Jimmy!” declared Miss Tight-Ass.

“Damn straight!” said Jimmy, grinning “Can I feel yer tits too?”

“Sure!” said the teacher, draining her glass “But it’ll cost you another drinky-drink!”

“Anything you want, babe!” said the lucky drunk, pulling a wad of cash from his wallet. “Barkeep! The lady needs a refill!”

The barkeep did his duty, and the giddy teacher started on her third as Jimmy started on her breasts. She giggled and slurped noisily at her drink. It didn’t burn much at all going down anymore. She felt warm all over, and more relaxed than she could ever remember. Of course, technically she couldn’t even remember her name, but no worries! She was having a wonderful time.

She noticed that the other five men in the bar were paying even more attention to her, and looking enviously at Jimmy as he fondled her breasts and licked her neck. Jimmy was very nice, but years of teaching had taught her the importance of not playing favorites. She swallowed the last of her drink, then pushed Jimmy away. The intoxicated man fell on his ass with the unexpected shove. He looked outraged, but a scornful look from the boy with the headgear and he stood up sullenly and backed off.

“Sorry Jimmy, but it’s important that we learn to share.” said the teacher. Then she hopped up on the bar, settling several bets on whether or not she was wearing panties, and made an announcement.

“Anybody who wants to buy me a drink can feel me up while I drink it!”

A cheer went up from the men as they scrambled toward the tipsy teacher.

“Patience, boys, one at a time,” she giggled, “there’s plenty of me to go around.”

Whether from her admonition or the stern look from her teenaged chaperone, the men lined up and waited with only a little grumbling. She decided to broaden her horizons and try some of the drinks on the menu.

“A Long Sloe Screw—that sounds like something I’d like,” she giggled and winked at Jeremy. The huge bearded man who had made it to the first of the line was happy to buy her the drink, then picked her up bodily and sat her on his lap. Miss Tight-ass could feel the man’s erection straining beneath her and she giggled and wiggled her ass against it as she drank. The man’s hands were actually big enough to grab a substantial portion of her large tits. She cheerfully sucked at her drink and as the happy buzz in her head got stronger her blush got deeper. She sighed contentedly. This was going to be fun!

Eight drinks later and the tight-assed teacher was having a hard time finding her mouth, but the last guy in line was having no problem finding her tits. At some point her top had gotten pulled down around her waist. He was pinching her nipples roughly.

Jeremy helped her guide her Sex on the Beach up to her lips without spilling it. Such a helpful boy! She sipped at her drink, but then she started to giggle again and some of it went up her nose. She calmed down enough to lean back against the stranger fondling her breasts, tip back her head and pour the rest down her throat. She slammed down the glass, and the men in the bar applauded, as they had with each drink she finished.

She glowed with pride (and alcohol and lust). They liked her—they really liked her. She’d never gotten her students to pay this much attention to her—except, of course, for her dear Jeremy. She decided to reward them. She climbed up on the bar, clumsily, and with a lot of help, while Jeremy went to the juke box and selected ‘Hot For Teacher’ by Van Hallen. Then Miss Titus began to dance. Between the new heels and the booze, she wasn’t exactly graceful, but her boobs jiggled wildly and no one seemed too critical about form.

After a few minutes, her lack of balance made it imperative that she get down on her knees, but her audience seemed to like that too. She smiled at them as she crawled across the bar, then she sat back on her heels and arched her back so her breasts jutted ceilingward, and then shook them. The crowd cheered. All this attention was making her really hot. She reached down between her legs and began to play with herself to the men’s delight as well as her own. Her skirt had worked its way up enough that it wasn’t a hindrance. The teacher moaned and cooed as her admirers cheered and whistled. She was getting more and more aroused, but she couldn’t seem to come. What did she need? She scanned the crowd with blurry eyes and found her favorite student. He grinned at her appreciatively, and off she went.

“Oh Gawd Yesh! Yeshyeshyeshyeshyessssssss!” she cried, as she collapsed in a happy, quivering mass on the bar. Several of the men went to touch her but the boy waved them off. He helped his teacher down and helped her straighten her outfit and cover her tits. She giggled, hiccupped, and then kissed him on the cheek. Everyone, including the bartender, insisted on buying them a bottle to take home with them and they left them to deal with their erections in whatever way they could.

“B-Bye Boys!” called the teacher, blowing them a kiss, and then they were gone.

IX. Auto Erotic

They slowly made their way to the Cadillac. Miss Titus weaved back and forth, giggling uncontrollably, while Jeremy steered her toward the car. Occasionally she would stumble and lean hard against her student then, taking advantage of the opportunity, clumsily rub her tits against him, and giggle harder.

“Excoozzzme,” slurred the teacher “Ah think ahm an itssy titssy bit entoxiabated.”

Her student smiled at her, and she started giggling again, interrupted by an occasional hiccup.

They made it to the car and Miss Titus leaned against it, since it seemed to be moving less than the ground was. The sun was setting on her day off, and she knew that Monday she would have to be back in school but she was content with how the day had worked out. And all thanks, somehow, to the adorable, quiet student in her first period class.

“Thhankyou Jermy!” she said, clumsily pulling him against her. “This wasssucha wonerful idea! You are mah favoritest student in the whole-wide-world! An yousso sexxsy!”

She kissed him sloppily and was delighted to feel him respond, to once again feel his tounge in her mouth, his hands rubbing her, his hard cock straining against her. Oh God but he made her hot!

“Jersamy, we never tried the back seat!” she declared. “Do you wanna fuck me there?”

Jeremy indicated that he did.

“Oh goody!” She declared, and she started to undress there in the parking lot. As she did so, she sang a little song that came into her head:

“I’m a drunken little slut, and I’m gonna get fucked!

Gonna get fucked real good!

Jermy’s gonna do me, he’s really gonna screw me

Just like I hoped he would”

She giggled at her cleaverness, as the last of her clothing was tossed into the front seat of the convertible, and then flopped back onto the well-cushioned back seat and spred her legs wide.

“Take me, Jermy! Ah’m your own private whore! Nobody could ever fuck me like you! You make me soooo hot!”

Her student had also stripped, and that beautiful cock of his stood out proudly. She’d never seen anything so beautiful! He crawled up on top of her, and without any preliminaries, pushed himself deep inside her. No foreplay was necessary—somehow she’d been soaking wet all day long. She was more than ready for her Jeremy and she moaned with pleasure as he entered her. She was to drunk to do much, but nothing seemed to be required of her as he pounded away and she just lay back and reveled in the feeling.

“Oh God, Jeremy! You get an A-tripple plus! You’re the bests! Oh Yes! OHHHH!”

She had come more today than she had in the previous ten years and here came the biggest orgasm yet. It was spectacular and it went on and on, It was like her brain was no longer in her head, but in her pussy instead. It was the focus of all her awareness, all her senses. And her senses were exploding again and again, leading towards a giant crescendo. When she felt Jeremy come deep inside her, it peaked and all she could do was squeak, and then pass out.

When she woke up, she was lying naked in the front seat of the convertible, which now had its top up. Her head was on Jeremy’s lap and he was driving. Somehow she knew he was taking her home.

“Hi Jeremy!” she said, smiling up at him. He smiled back. God, she loved his smile.

“I really like being you slut,” she declared. “This has been the best day of my whole entire life!”

He smiled at her again, and patted her cheek. She watched the street lights rush by for a while. Then a thought occurred to her and she looked back up at her student/lover.

“Jeremy,” she asked “will you fuck me again in the morning?”

The boy looked deep into her wide blue eyes and smiled at her. Of course he would.

The End

AMOWAT