The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Kyle and Her Beautiful Necklace

Miss Kyle leaned back in her chair, exhausted from her 6th period class. Fifth years and they still laugh when she said “penal system”. Her only solace was her star pupil, Gemma. Not only did she was she actually interested in modern studies but she had the most magnificent pair of breasts then any pupil or even teacher at Langston High. Miss Kyle often gave her class written work just to see Gemma lean over slightly so she could catch a peak of her delicious tits through the gap in her shirt. “Thank God for hot summer days” Miss Kyle thought, as she remembered Gemma unbuttoning her shirt to cool down and Miss Kyle trying desperately not to stare at her tight vest with those two puppies begging for release. “Now now, there’s plenty of time for that later” She said to herself grinning wickedly. She took a key from in between her own perky fun bags and unlocked one of the draws. She reached in and took out a beautiful necklace. She tried her hardest not to look directly at it as she knew only to well its power. She then hid it in amongst some files that lay forgotten on her desk. Thankfully all the staff here where not going to interrupt her hobby or bury her with paper work. When she wore the necklace she found she could be extra persuasive. Her after school tutoring with her star pupil was about to begin. “If only she knew what was in store for her.”

Gemma Darling stood in front of the bathroom mirror, taming her long dyed-red hair into a ponytail. She checked her appearance, making sure she could draw attention away from her thick rimmed glasses-the only blemish on an otherwise angelic face- by tucking her shirt in her skirt, which magnified her boobs. She looked like the perfect image of a chaste well endowed schoolgirl. Gemma wasn’t sure this was the effect she wanted. If asked she would say that she wanted to be a model virgin girl to inspire her younger sisters. But the truth was that for a few months now she had been wanting some action. But the disturbing part is that she didn’t fantasise about doing it with guys but she’d often find herself with her hand down her pants, wailing in terrific orgasm at the very thought of getting off with best friend. This was why this afternoon session with Miss Kyle was so important. It was well known through out the school that the teacher was a lesbian and it was rumoured that she gone out with some of the other teachers. So Gemma wanted Miss Kyle to find her attractive without looking too different (in case she thought something was up) so that Miss Kyle would come on to her. Then Gemma would know under pressure if she truly liked girls or not. Of course she didn’t expect results first time.

When Gemma walked in to the class room she couldn’t help but be overwhelmed by the sight of her teacher. The short, plump blonde wore her traditional business suit that put an exclamation point on her finest feature – her seemingly rock hard ass. Many a time during class she would bend over to pick up a pen or paper and Gemma would feel her pussy moisten and her lips part. That was usually her cue to go to the loo and have a good wank. Though Miss Kyle was sitting cross legged Gemma still had her attention drawn to a memory of it and found herself getting very wet at the thought of touching it. It was at this thought that the teacher then grabbed the necklace and quickly held it up to the light causing a large flash of green light to fill the room and Gemma knew no more.

Miss Kyle placed the necklace back in its hiding place and observed her work. The flash of light caused by the necklace’s green gem centre piece had removed all of Gemma’s free will and placed her into a mild trance. With her books scattered on the floor and arms dangling loosely at her side with dazed yet blank expression on her face, Gemma was now at the mercy of her sex crazed teacher.

As Miss Kyle surveyed her new human sex toy with hunger her thoughts turned to how she acquired her hypnotic charm. It was in the summer of her own third year in high school and she had been at her grandmothers’ house on holiday when she and her sister had come across the necklace the attic. After accidentally using it on her sister she began testing the limitations of its power. But she unfortunately found out in college that if it was used to much the necklace could induce a permanent, obedient trance and thus her sister was now still missing, presumed dead. The reality of course was that Miss Kyle had kept her sister locked in her bedroom. And now she was about to get some company.

“Gemma can you here me?” she asked in her most sultry voice. Gemma just continued to stare blankly into space. “Good. No outside interference.” Miss Kyle thought. She retrieved the necklace and put it around her neck and has she did Gemma’s eyes were drawn magnetically to it.

“Now can you here me?” Miss Kyle asked.

“Yes, my Mistress” Gemma responded robotically. Miss Kyle grinned with avid pleasure.

“Now my slave, you will obey my command and undress.”

Slave Gemma began removing her and shirt very slowly. Miss Kyle waited impatiently to see her student’s wonderful tits. After removing her vest, Slave Gemma began taking off her skirt even more slowly. Miss Kyle gave in to her need, unzipped her trousers began masturbating to this hypnotic striptease. Eventually Slave Gemma removed her bra and Miss Kyle nearly passed out with the pleasure of the sight. Her breasts were perfect. They seemed to float unsupported on her chest and her nipples stood to attention on her perfect aureoles. Slave Gemma was about to remove her slightly damp panties when Miss Kyle grabbed her wrist saying,

“No slave. I will take them off when I’m ready.”

“Yes my Mistress”

Miss Kyle began removing her own clothes until she stood completely naked. She put her face up close to her slaves’ pussy and breathed in her heady aroma. It was her drug, her addiction, to smell the sweet sent of virginity. Miss Kyle dragged the soaked panties off and revealed her toy’s hairless treasure. She couldn’t take it any more and dived in to the mound. Slave Gemma moaned in wordless pleasure as her new goddess devoured her innocence and brought her to her first lesbian orgasm. Slave Gemma’s knees gave out from the climax and Miss Kyle decided her new worshipper needed a workout.

“You will obey my command and stand up with your legs apart.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Slave Gemma obeyed the command so that Miss Kyle could have her wear her new strap on. Once she was fitted out, Miss Kyle bent over and had her favourite student take her doggy style. Once Miss Kyle had got the perfect pace and angle for Slave Gemma, she new that her slave could go on like this for hours. She came once, twice, three, four times until Miss Kyle had her fill.

“You will obey my command and stop”, Slave Gemma obliged.

Miss Kyle dislodged herself from Slave Gemma’s false dick and turned around to eye her prize.

“And now time for desert” she thought before attack Slave Gemma’s tits with her mouth.

She licked, bit, pulled, and sucked at the right one, making Slave Gemma squirm absent-mindedly under her master’s tongue.

Just when Slave Gemma finally came, Miss Kyle instantly pounced on the left, prolonging orgasm for nearly half an hour.

Soon enough though Miss Kyle stopped and allowed her slave to rest.

“You will obey my command and take my keys, go into my car and fuck the gear knob.”

“Yes my mistress” and thus Slave Gemma went out into the car park (completely naked) to fill out her task.

Miss Kyle then got dressed and gathered Slave Gemma’s neatly pressed uniform and threw them into a large, ancient boiler hidden from the prying eyes of health and safety in the basement. All except her panties which she decided to keep as a souvenir of her successful capture of this busty creature. Unfortunately she could not tend to her prize just yet as she still had vast amounts of paper work to do and the necklace needed twenty four hours to recharge so she could not get someone else

“Ohh well. No rest for the wicked” she thought devilishly to herself.

As the Ford Focus, rocked from side to side to Slave Gemma’s fucking, things appeared slightly different in her head. When the necklace mesmerised her, Gemma felt her mind being whisked away from her body and pulled into the necklace. At first she was horrified, scared, and confused but a voice of pure green honey spoke to her.

“Do not be frightened, My Child.” Instantly Gemma felt herself relax. Why should she be scared? Her teacher would do nothing to harm her, so why not enjoy just float around in the beautiful crystal and relax for a while. Yes, relax. But still why was she here.

As if responding to her thoughts the voice said “Do not worry about that. Just keep floating around in the light and just relax.”

Okay. Why should I worry? What has happened has happened and worrying about it will not change anything. So I will just relax. Yes, relax. In this sea of beautiful green light.

“But if you are in the sea, why do you still have your uniform on?” The voice inquired.

Gemma realised the voice was right. She could not get it wet but she so relaxed now. Yes, relaxed. Her arms seemed to move in slow motion as she removed her shirt, tie and skirt.

“You will have to take your bra of as well. It will help you relax. Leave your panties on though. What if someone saw you?”

The voice was right again. Her bra had become too stuffy and hot and restricted and tight. But she would leave her panties on. She did not want to embarrass herself. With the offending item off she felt that, yes it did help relax. Yes, relax. Suddenly she felt her sacred underwear be removed. But the voice came before the worry.

“Calm yourself. It is just the sea. Your lover, the sea.”

“Lover?” Gemma wondered.

“Yes. Why this beautiful and tranquil sea as always been the object of your fantasies. You have always dreamed of this relaxing and peaceful entity licking your pussy and taking your virginity.”

Gemma realised that, yes she had always dreamed of this sea seducing her and giving her pleasure. Not her gruesome best friend or any of the boring and ugly guys she saw but always this, beautiful and unjudgemental sea.

“And your fantasies shall become true today.” The voice proclaimed.

Gemma soon felt the sea’s tongue dive into her pussy. Tickling her clit, parting her lips, licking and stroking inside her, up and down, up and down, left to right, left to right. She felt nothing but pleasure, thought of nothing but pleasure and heard nothing but her own avid moans of pleasure. When she came she felt something leave her and flow of into the sea. She did not know what it was and didn’t care. Then the voice spoke to her again.

“You should now give the sea as much pleasure as it gave you. It will help you relax even further”

Yes, the voice was right. Besides its only fair. The voice giggled with delight.

“You should fuck it with your big cock”

It was then Gemma realised that she had a huge seven inch penis. Of course it had always been there. Gemma just never knew it before. She thrust it forward, into the beautiful green water that surrounded her. She felt water ripple with pleasure and the voice told the angle and pace she should use. Like a teacher mentoring a student. She felt the sea cum but she didn’t stop. It felt too good and sooo relaxing. Yes, relaxing. The sea reward her by sucking on her aching tits and making her cum into the sea through her massive dick. The voice then told her

“Go on to dry land and stick a gear knob in your pussy and the sea will reward you.”

Yes she should do that. After all the sea was a goddess and she was a mere mortal. She should obey. And the sea would reward her. But something nagged and Gemma. What was she doing before the sea fucked her? Well it doesn’t matter. She was to relaxed to worry. Yes, relaxed