The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Miss Americana vs The Horned God

Chapter 2: Brides of the Beast

DISCLAIMER: This story was originally posted to the superheroine story archive run by Mr. X over at Dangerbabe Central. Miss Americana is his creation; I encourage you to check out his site for more excellent work. This is a work of fiction, and all characters depicted are of adult age.

“The occurrences have been sporadic, but I think I’ve been able to determine a specific pattern,” explained the young woman on Brenda Wade’s expansive flatscreen monitor. Tessaract, or Tessa for short, was her research wizard, dataminer extraordinaire, who could do things with computers that most people would find utterly mindboggling. Brenda certainly did, but Tessa had proven her capabilities time and again. And given the circumstances of this particular case, Brenda knew her help would be invaluable.

The gorgeous socialite and wealthy private entrepreneur adjusted in her seat, staring at the arrangement of photographs, police reports, site maps and new articles that lay strewn across the table. A week ago, the Mayor of Delta City had called with some disturbing reports from the hill communities on the outskirts of the county. Mass animal slaughters, both of wild game and of expensive herds owned by some of the state’s biggest financial backers. Strange occurrences in the dense forests around Nells Barrow and Whitestone Point, even a few unexplained disappearances. Some people even reported seeing some kind of great, horned beast running through the woods at night, Delta City’s very own Jersey Devil it would seem, but there was precious little evidence to back any of it up. The police were at a loss, the forest rangers similarly helpless, and as the situation went on unanswered, the Mayor was starting to feel the heat.

He’d left a plaintive message for her alter ego, Miss Americana, begging her to look into the problem.

The forest was normally outside her jurisdiction; Delta City usually had more than enough crime to keep her busy, but a change of pace was very appealing to the wealthy brunette. Besides, as Tessa had pointed out during their last web conference, the whole mystery seemed to start right around the time DeltaNatural, a local blast mining and natural gas conglomorate, had begun fracking activities in the forest hills. Brenda found their attitude about environmental conservation absolutely repugnant, and hoped that Miss Americana’s high-profile could help cast some much needed sunlight on their shady activities.

But Tessa was still speaking, pulling her from her reverie.

“Not all of the missing are related,” she said, “Many of them I’ve been able to eliminate from our search matrix by pinning them to other police investigations. The Commissioner has a nice fat envelope of my notes to help spur those along.” She beamed, adjusting her oversized glasses. Brenda smiled back.

“Always going above and beyond,” she said, “That’s my Tessa!”

The young researcher blushed noticeably, fidgeting a little uncomfortably at the complement, “Um, yeah, it’s no big deal really. Most of them are just runaways or drug-related. But these,” she hit a few keys off-screen, and suddenly Brenda’s monitor was filled with the pictures of three young, attractive women. “These are more troubling.”

Brenda leaned forward, trying to memorize the faces. “Go on.”

Tessa cleared her throat. “These young women have all vanished within the last week. They all live within a ten mile radius of the DeltaNatural mining operation in the forest hills. The first victim, Sandra Howlett, has no immediate family in the area, no spouse, no children. She’s 22, just moved to the area. Works for DeltaNatural, actually, but that seems to be coincidence and not casual at this point. Neighbors reported her missing after they found her dog in the back yard, unattended, her house empty, and her car still in the garage. This was 2 days PBE.”

PBE. Post-Blast Event, what Tessa called the fracking explosions that had rocked the area a week ago. So Sandy had been missing for five days.

The second photo swiveled to the foreground. A pretty girl, short red hair, wearing what looked like a school uniform.

“Angie Blake,” Tessa explained, “19, goes to a local college, lives off campus here, near the forest trails on the north edge of our perimiter. Went missing 4 days PBE. Friends say she drove to the park to do an evening run through the forest trails, and never came home. Police found her car. No apparent signs of violence.”

The last picture came forward, an older woman, with long dark hair and elegant features. “Carmen Santiago,” said Tessa, “Wife of Jacob Santiago, the—”

“I know who Jacob Santiago is,” Brenda interrupted, sighing in annoyance. “He’s a local real estate mogul. Pervy old fart. I run into him every month at the Delta City Rotary Club. He’s had a new wife every three years since I’ve known him, and he’s been around here much longer than that!”

Tessa nodded, “Mr. Santiago is also a major contributor to the Mayor’s campaign. His wife Carmen went missing 6 days PBE, this time from their private home, located here, along the Delta City lakefront. You’ll notice they sit adjacent to the forest edge. Unlike the others, this time our perp seems to have acted more boldly. He broke into the house, tripping every alarm and security system they have on the place. Tore right through the french doors on their patio, abducting Mrs Santiago before escaping back into the woods.”

“Pretty ballsy,” Brenda quipped, now putting two-and-two together. The Mayor’s call had come exactly two days ago—right after Carmen’s abduction. Clearly, Jacob Santiago was worried about his wife, and had pressured the Mayor into taking action. “Awful nice of Mr. Santiago to pull so many strings to find his wife.”

Tessa smiled ruefully, “Well...sort of. It seems he took out a fairly sizeable life insurance policy on her a year or so ago. If it turns out she’s dead, he’s looking at a six figure payoff.”

Brenda snapped her head up, bile burning the back of her throat. Slime ball. “Do you think he’s involved somehow?”

But Tessa was shaking her head. “Not likely. Mr Santiago always takes out big insurance policies on his wives. Elaborate pre-nups too. He doesn’t keep them around very long, and Carmen was overstaying his...replacement pattern by a year already. He was probably getting ready to dump her for a newer model. He’s just after the incidental payout.”

Charming, Brenda frowned. “Did the Santiago house have any surveillance cameras? Did they catch anything?”

Tessa nodded quickly, straightening, eager to get to the point. “Oh yeah! They had them all over the place. Proximity cameras, set to trigger on movement or when the alarm system went off. In this case, both. Mind you, the footage was really spotty. there was some kind of weird localized interference around the point of entry, so none of the closest cameras were able to pick anything up. I did manage to find something on a perimiter camera though. Check THIS out.”

She called up the footage. The camera was apparently affixed atop a security fence post. It panned back and forth a few times, the black and white imagery of dense forest seemingly utterly innocuous. Then, suddenly, something large and dark darted across the screen, distantly, some hundred feet or so from the camera. Brenda leaned forward, trying to get a closer look. It was only on screen for a brief moment, pausing at the base of the fence, before vaulting over the wall in a single leap and disappearing from view.

“Holy cow,” Brenda gasped, “What the hell was that?”

Tessa rewound the footage to just before the shadow arrived. “The camera was pretty far away, which is why it was unnaffected by whatever interference screwed up the ones at the house, but I passed the footage through sequential image filtering, and was able to get a better look. It’s not HD, but...well...you’ll see.”

And see she did. When Tessa resumed play with the filtered video image, the difference was night and day. The shadow levels had all been reduced, the contrast improved; Brenda could see the details of the forest and the base of the fence. Then, the thing appeared, and Brenda couldn’t believe her eyes.

The monster—it could only be described as such, Brenda didn’t know what else to call it—was huge, and fast. It loped across the forest floor effortlessly on two massively muscled, hooved legs. A long tail swished in its wake. A rack of intimidating horns crowned its head. It was utterly demonic looking, utterly sinister, and on its far shoulder, the limp body of Carmen Santaigo was slung. It reached the fence, stopped, backed away. The horned head swivelled side to side, apparently gauging the length of the barrier...before deciding simply to jump over it.

It was a moment before Brenda could speak. “I don’t believe it.”

“I know! Isn’t it awesome? All those rumors about a local Jersey Devil, it looks like they were right!” Tessa was grinning; apparently the idea of an actual monster didn’t phase her in the slightest. Quite the opposite, she seemed positively excited at the prospect.

Geeks, Brenda thought, I’ll never understand them.

“So we have our perp,” Brenda said, standing up. “Do you have any idea where he might be keeping the girls?”

Tessa called up a map of the area. She had circled five spots on the map. “Geological studies show a small network of caves in the area. These are the largest ones, which are about the only ones capable of housing something that big. By my estimate our perp stands about eight feet tall, weighing somewhere between three hundred to four hundred pounds of pure monster muscle. That fence he jumped? It’s fifteen feet tall. He didn’t even take a running leap at it, just jumped it straight. That’s NUTS.”

Tessa’s smile flickered, uncertain, “He’s strong. Like, REALLY strong. Are you sure you’ll be ok?”

It was Brenda’s turn to smile now, as she reassured her informant and friend. “I’ve fought thugs just as strong as he is. I can handle him. Remember sweety, it’s not about how big they are.”

Well, not the way Tessa meant, anyway, Brenda thought with a chuckle.

Brenda rose and began striding to her equipment wall. She slid open a hidden compartment, where her uniform as Miss American lay hidden. Her star spangled bra and bikini, her power belt, her red gloves and knee-high boots. And most importantly, her mask. She began to pull the articles out. “Can you print this off for me? I need to get out there before he hurts those girls, if there’s any chance I can get to them alive.”

“Already done,” Tessa replied, “The folio is waiting for you on your desk. But Miss Americana, there’s one more thing.”

Brenda stopped, looking back at Tessa to see that worried look return to her face. “Yeah Tessa, what is it?”

“The first victim disappeared 2 days PBE. The second one, 4 days PBE. Carmen was abducted 6 days PBE.”

Brenda nodded in understanding. “So he’s got a pattern, so what? I’m going to catch him before he is able to hurt anyone else.”

“That’s what I mean,” Tessa said, “Tonight will be 8 days PBE. You might be out there looking for our perp Miss Americana...but he’s going to be out as well. Hunting.”

Despite herself, Brenda felt a shiver run down her spine.

“Just be careful, ok? I’ll see what else I can dig up on this thing.”

Tessa’s video portrait went blank. Brenda paused a moment, letting the whole thing sink in. It was so beyond weird. She didn’t normally deal with honest to god monsters. The video footage from the fence camera was on loop, showing the creature’s escape again and again. Brenda waited till it started over, and hit the slow command on the console. A few moments later, she hit pause.

There, fixed on screen, was the shadowed face of the creature that had abducted those three women, staring at the camera before he would vault the fence. It was like he knew it was there, she thought, as she studied the horror on the monitor.

But as she stared at that demonic face, as her eyes studied the way those orbs glowed hellishly green in the dim, a strange feeling passed through the buxom super heroine. As she stared into the monster’s eyes, her own seemed to glaze over, a strange, not unpleasant warmth spreading through her body. She stood there, wavering, staring into the monster’s eyes far longer than she intended. They seeemd to be getting bigger, deeper, filling her vision...so hard to...look away...

Uncounted moments passed before she pulled herself out of it, blinking suddenly, feeling dizzy, disoriented. She brushed the hair out of her face, a little unnerved. “Weird...” she muttered, shaking the cobwebs away, as she went to get changed. Yet still she couldn’t quite banish the memory of those piercing, glowing eyes from her mind. She didn’t know what was worse, the way her hands trembled slightly as she slipped out of her dark slacks, or the way her nipples had hardened to pleasurable, rapt attention beneath her expensive blouse.

* * *

Sandra awoke to the sounds of sex filling the monster’s cave of depravity, deep in the Delta City forest.

The young woman blinked, stretched, cat-like, on the soft fur pelt that served as her new bed. Her first deep breath took in the warm, humid air of the cavern. Firelight flickered from torches that had been affixed to the walls, and from a smoldering pit of flame that had been carved into the center of the chamber. Across the crackling pyre, the flames casting their erratically-dancing shadows large on the far wall, her master was playing with his new toy.

The new girl, Carmen, was propped on her hands and knees on a thick wolf pelt. Her back was arched, and her large, heaving breasts were squeezed between her thrusting arms. Her nipples were rigid, enflamed, and glistened from where her master had just recently been suckling at them. Now though, he was hunched over her from behind, his one hand gripping her long dark hair like a leash while the other grasped her waspish waist, pulling her fiercely back to meet the thrusts of his bestial hips. Sandra knew from personal experience how utterly overwhelming her master’s cock could be, and the position he had his current victim in was particularly devastating. Every collision hammered at her womb, driving helpless cries of ecstacy from Carmen’s gasping mouth. Her eyes were closed, her lips agape, as she whimpered incoherently between the cries that punctuated the orgasms he forced upon her.

Sandra’s own pussy quivered sympathetically. No one could help Carmen now. She would be his willing, eager cock puppet for as long as it took the master to find satisfaction.

A nearby stirring drew Sandra’s attention. Curled beside her on the bed of furs lay the second girl, Angie, the young red-head the master had brought to their den a few days after he took Sandra. She was asleep despite Carmen’s cries, dreaming fitfully, and of what Sandra had a pretty good idea. The girl’s body was flushed, and between her tightly-squeezed thighs Sandra could see copious amounts of fresh wetness drooling down. Every waking moment for them was consumed by sex. Their dreams were no different. The master visited them there too, where the memory of him fueled the most vivid sexual fantasies and nightmares. They awoke to their breasts engorged, their pussies aching, their bodies and minds primed to serve their master.

With almost sisterly affection, Sandra gently brushed a lock of Angie’s hair out of her face, gazing down the young woman’s naked body with growing...hunger. At first she was startled by how quickly her mind seemed to be changing, how rapidly she seemed to accept her new place in her master’s bed, but he made it impossible to resist him. Every day he came to her, and every day she submitted to him, more eagerly each time. She craved him, ached without him, and it was only when she was on her back, spread wide, lost in endless ecstacy as he had his way with her, that she felt whole. At peace.

She was his first, she thought with some pride. He had chosen her to be his bride. First of many...but still first. That gave her a sense of authority over the other girls. They were sisters now, bound by the same chains of lust and submission to their lord and master. And just as they were his for the taking, the newer wives, Sandra felt, were hers.

More aggressively now, she carefully rolled Angie onto her back, staring intently at the redhead’s inflamed nipples, her perky breasts, her scandalously bare pussy. Sandra siddled up to her sleeping sister, purring as she rubbed her own needy clit against her silky thigh. Angie stirred, but stayed asleep. Periodically she would sigh or moan, as her dreams elicited those sweet sounds of subjugation from her slender throat.

Sandra traced her long, slender fingers down the sleeping girl’s stomach, pausing at the soft rise of her bare mons before sliding down, between the engorged and wet labia, to take possession of the girl’s hot, hard little clit.

Angie gasped, startling awake, as Sandra gave her littel button a loving squeeze. “Wha-what’s happening? S-sandra, what are you—oooh...!”

She shuddered. Sandra’s fingers were doing magical things to her clit, but Angie hadn’t been a prisoner as long as Sandra had. Part of her still understood that this was wrong, that they had been taken against their will. She tried to push the older woman away, to escape those maddening fingers. “No, please stop, this isn’t right! Sandra—ah! P-please, let me go!’

Her reluctance thrilled the older blonde. A predatory smile pulled at her full lips, as she slipped an arm under her young victim, pulling her tight against her, trapping her leg between her own and preventing her escape. Angie struggled harder, trying to pull free, but her body was lethargic from sleep, and Sandra’s wicked fingers were not still.

Even as the redhead tried to pull away, those questing digits were doing terrible, terrible things to her engorged clitoris. They caressed, pressed, massaged, and squeezed, all with the knowing familiarity only a woman has for another woman’s body. Despite herself, Angie’s protests grew weaker, her struggles sporadic, as her body came alive to her sister’s masterful touch. “N-no...oh god....noooohhh.”

“That’s it dear,” Sandra breathed, brushing her red lips against the other girl’s sensitive ear. “Relax for me, let me pleasure you. I can see how badly you need it. Your body doesn’t lie. Let Sandra take you away...”

When Sandra sent her hot, sinuous tongue into her ear, Angie just melted. Her feeble struggling slowed, then stopped. She was too hot, too turned on, and Sandra’s fingers felt so, so good. They were unhurried, and so gentle; it was an intoxicating change from the furious, merciless pounding her master could administer, and her body responded eagerly. Her eyes began to droop shut, her protests dissolving into moans, and her thighs slowly, unwillingly spread for her assertive sister wife.

Sandra relished the dominance she held over the beautiful redhead. She toyed with her, moving faster and harder to accelerate her orgasm, then slowing and drawing down to prolong the agony. Soon, Angie’s voice joined with Carmen’s in a chorus of sexual submission; one to the rigid pole of masculinity that forced orgasm after orgasm from ravaged pussy flesh, and another to the conquering dance of knowing fingers as they drew out forbidden pleasure.

“Sandra! Oh Sandra, y-you’re making me...you’re going to make me...!”

“Yesss!” the older woman hissed, speeding up her attack, “Come for me baby. Give in. Let go.” She pulled the redhead close, turning her head. She brushed Angie’s panting, parted lips with her own. “Submit,” she whispered, and sealed it with a deep, dominating kiss.

Angie exploded, gasping and crying out into Sandra’s hot, open mouth. Their tongues danced together amid Angie’s groans of release. She shuddered in Sandra’s embrace, sinking into it. Sandra rode her orgasm, her fingers never ceasing, forcing more and more pleasure onto the hot, helpless redhead. Angie quivered, succumbing to Sandra’s kiss, groaning as the woman’s tongue plundered her mouth. Her body stiffened, she cried out...then went still.

She’s passed out, Sandra realized, slowing her assault until she was just idly toying with her captive’s sopping cunt. Poor dear. Sandra would have to wake her up soon, and make her return the favor.

Sandra pulled away from their tangled embrace at the increasingly frantic and desperate sounds from Carmen. She looked back to see the other woman rocking back, faster and faster, fucking herself on their master’s divine cock as her breasts swung erotically beneath her. She went rigid, eyes flying open, as he sank in as deep as he could go, and unloaded into her eagerly sucking vagina. The horned god groaned, and Carmen cried out, as they came together. Her arms trembled, then gave way, so that she collapsed onto the soft fur pelt, her panting face to the fire, and her ass still offered up and out to the monster crouched behind her.

He pulled his spurting cock out, and despite the prodigious amount of cum he’d already shot into her pussy, let loose another stream of jism across the round globes of her ass and down her back. Thick ropes of it slid down her thighs and dripped out of her gaping pussy.

He left her there, ass trembling in the firelight, and rounded the chamber in long, easy strides until he came to his two other sluts. His cock was still hard. It swayed, thick and glistening, with every step. Sandra stared at it with open need, licking her lips in anticipation.

He reached them, and wordlessly knelt down. She saw with some satisfaction the gleam of approval that passed his face when he saw what she had done. Maybe she would take Angie again, put on a little show for him, to work her will on her delicious sister until he was inspired to fuck them at the same time.

But for now, Sandra knew what he wanted, and moved quickly between his open thighs to take that gigantic penis into her eager mouth. He was still much too big for her to swallow completely, but oh how she tried, plaintively moaning as she sucked the mingling of fluids from his heated shaft. She could taste Carmen’s familiar flavor, and beneath that, the overwhelming richness of his own cum. Lovingly she cleaned his cock, until the shaft gleamed and the head shone in the firelight of the den.

A breeze of cool air passed through the chamber, and her Master seemed to perk up. His nostrils flared, his eyes narrowing to firery slits. She barely noticed. Her hand had begun firmly milking the base of his engorged member as she licked up the precum that oozed from the tip. “Master, what is it?” she asked, between licks.

“Someone is coming,” the monster replied, tasting the unfamiliar scent. “Someone different. Strong.” He looked down at his adoring slut, and pet her cheek with a taloned finger. She mewled appreciatively. “I will soon bring you a new toy to play with,” he promised. “You make your Master proud, my little slave.”

She beamed in pride. She gave him a loving suck. In the dark of the cave, Sandra’s eyes had taken on a dim, hellish green glow. “Thank you, master. And please...”

She rose up, wrapping her arms around his great neck, and pressed her large breasts against his furry chest. “Please,” she breathed, as sweetly as possible, “Fuck me again before you leave...!”