The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mishawn and Jodi

by Penny Propofol

Mishawn worked behind the counter at a neighborhood convenience store. She was a petite young woman with brown eyes and medium brown hair. She had a slender build a pretty face and a friendly smile. It wasn’t the most glamourous job, but it gave her an income and the neighborhood was a good one. The store had been around since the 1920s and the clientele was mostly regular customers. After working there for a while, she’d come to know all those regulars. Her partner behind the counter was Jodi. She had auburn hair that reached down well past her shoulders. She usually wore it in a pony-tail. She had pretty blue eyes and a light complexion. She was another small girl, weighing 110 lbs. at most. Mishawn was just a little bigger.

The small market was located on a rather busy street. The girls never noticed the electrician’s van parked across the road every day. Inside the van, James observed the two girls carefully. With his cameras he was able to keep an eye on them and with his parabolic listening antenna he was able to hear them as well. He’d stopped in for a sandwich once and immediately became smitten with the two girls. Either would have probably gone out with him if he’d asked, but he was awkward with women. So, there he was in his van spying on them. He’d learned a great deal about the two. He used this knowledge to devise a plan to capture them.

James lived on his own and he never entertained guests. His house was at the end of the street and his actions were pretty much unobserved. His neighbors would describe him as nice, but no one really knew much about him. For some time he had studied techniques used to brainwash people into doing what you want. He studied the girls carefully, taking note of their personalities and their routines. Mishawn could be easily approached, grabbed and incapacitated. The problem would be Jodi as she was much more alert and aware of her surroundings. She would be much harder to take down by surprise. Still the idea of gaining control over her excited James very much.

Thursday night came and the girls were getting ready to close up. The routine was the same as always. Mishawn closed the register, locked the front door and ran a quick check of the cold space. Jodi took the bagged garbage out back for the dumpster. The bags were large, but she was strong for her size and had no trouble getting them out. She heaved the first up over into the dumpster. She took hold of the second and got ready to do the same. She felt a hand covering her mouth and nose. On the hand was some kind of gel. She could smell the vapors coming off of the gel. The scent was strong, like that of hand sanitizer. Reflexively, Jodi let go of the bag and tried to scream and wrest her way free.

She heard a loud buzzing and felt a very strong, focused vibration between her legs. The man’s other hand had some kind of glove with a vibrating finger. As she gasped in surprise, she inhaled a lung full of the vapors. That made her cough and she took in more and more. The fast acting inhalant agent took effect within just a few seconds. Jodi’s eyes lost focus, her struggles lost their strength and she grew quiet. James whispered into her ear, “That’s a good girl. Just breathe. Breathe deeply. That’s it. You’re getting sleepy. Don’t fight it honey.” Jodi found the words comforting. There was something about his deep masculine voice that relaxed her. She felt his muscular body behind her, holding her close. It felt so good to be held in his strong arms. Her blue eyes began to blink rapidly as she felt too sleepy to keep them open. In another five seconds, they were closed and stayed closed as she fell into his arms. Her body was limp; her brain had been switched off for a while. His van was parked very near the dumpster in the alley. Quickly he wiped his hand clean and put a ball gag into Jodi’s mouth. He smeared more gel into a dental mask that covered her mouth and nose. Then he put the mask onto her face. The air holes would provide her with enough oxygen while the drugged gel would keep her asleep.

He looked at her angelic sleeping face as she was lying on the floor of the van. He knew she was a clever girl, but he had managed to take her by surprise. Now her wits couldn’t do her any good. The drug in the gel would prevent her from being able to try to escape. After enjoying his victory for a few seconds he prepared to take down Mishawn. Since Jodi was already asleep and out of the equation, he prepared to enjoy himself with this one. He entered the small store from the back, listening carefully. He heard Mishawn say something to Jodi but couldn’t make it out. He hid behind a shelf in the dark, waiting for Mishawn’s curiosity to get the best of her.

Sure enough, within a couple of minutes, Mishawn went into the back area to find out what was keeping Jodi. She was only a step or two from the back door when she was grabbed from behind and forced to the floor. Very quickly, James managed to get a gag into Mishawn’s mouth, quieting her. Mishawn was lying on her belly being held down by James’ weight. He was sitting on her back and she couldn’t get up. He took out a container that looked like a small bottle of petroleum jelly. He got down so that he was lying on Mishawn’s back and put the bottle in front of her face. Her large, frightened brown eyes spotted it immediately. She had been trying to yell for help. Suddenly she stopped and looked at the little bottle in confusion. He’d only just opened the bottle but she could already smell the gel inside of it.

He put his left hand onto her forehead and pulled her head back until it was resting against his shoulder. He said, “Can you smell that? It’s my very own creation. The gel contains a chemical with powerful soporific properties; it’s basically chemical sleep. Let’s see how long you can resist it, little girl.” Mishawn’s terrified eyes stared as his gloved finger took some of the gel from the bottle and smeared it onto her upper lip. The vapors burned her eyes, the scent was intoxicating. With a classic wrestling move, he got his left arm under her chin and slid his feet off to her left side so that their bodies formed a “T”. Holding her down with his upper body, he jammed his free hand between her legs and began running it up and down the length of her crotch. The act shocked her and she inhaled a large breath of the drugged vapors. The involuntary coughing inevitably followed. Soon she’d inhaled too much of the drug to resist. Soon her pretty brown eyes rolled up and she surrendered to drug’s insistence on shutting down her brain.

James quickly rolled her onto her back and undid her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. He rolled her back over to pull her pants and underwear down below her buttocks. Using both hands he spread her ass cheeks wide to get his first look at her helpless pussy. It was small, tight and pink, just as he’d imagined. He began to play with her soft, helpless ass cheeks, enjoying their smooth softness in his hands. It sank into him then that she really was at his mercy. He was getting ready to carry Mishawn over his shoulder to the van when he heard a sound.

He distinctly heard the front door open. He didn’t know who it was but he knew he had to act quickly. He carefully dragged Mishawn behind the shelf. He heard a woman’s voice calling for Jodi. Ducking behind the shelf in back, he smeared a generous coating of the gel over his hand and waited to strike. The young woman walked into the back of the store. She flipped on the light but didn’t see Mishawn and James behind the shelf. She began to make her way to the back door. James had seen her before. She was another small woman, with silky black hair. She wore a tank top and a short skirt with no nylons. She was the owner’s wife, Nami. She was a beautiful young woman of Japanese descent. She was kind, very likable and intelligent. From her walk, James could tell the woman already knew something was wrong.

Before she could get hold of the handle, James sprang from behind the shelf and got hold of her. In the next instant, his gel coated hand covered her mouth and nose. The fumes from the gel burned Nami’s eyes. Before she could react, he used the vibrator clove between the girl’s legs. His glove went right up under her skirt, the only thing between Nami’s pussy and his hand was her thin pair of panties. She didn’t stand a chance. In shock, she gulped in a big breath of the drugged fumes. In less than five seconds she could already feel the effects. As she weakened, he pulled her to the floor. Holding her down on her belly, he ripped down her panties and began to play with her ass.

Nami tried to get away but he was too strong. The drug was too strong. Besides, she liked the feeling of his hand playing with her pussy and ass, even if she hated herself for it. In no time, Nami was sleeping like a baby, helpless in his arms. Moving quickly, James moved the girls to the van to join their friend Jodi. He was just getting ready to drive off when Jodi began to stir. He said to her, “Oh no you don’t sweetheart. It isn’t time to wake up yet.” Moving the mask covering her mouth and nose he heard her try to protest. He applied some gel to her lip and put the mask back in place. In seconds, she surrendered to the power of the vapors again. He covered the girls with a blanket and then drove the girls to his home.

With ease, he carried the small girls down to his basement. He only had two tables down there as he’d only expected to capture two women. He took Nami upstairs and put her into the bed in the guest bedroom. He brushed her silky hair back. Before leaving, he inserted a suppository he’d made that contained a long acting sedative. He just needed to keep her down until he’d dealt with the other two girls. Nami quietly slept in the bed. She wouldn’t give him any trouble as the drug would make sure she slept like a good girl. James returned to the basement to start on Jodi and Mishawn. He’d been waiting for this and was eager to begin.

The two girls were stripped and secured to the table. An IV was installed into each girl’s left arm. He put both girls on a steady drip. The drug in the drip would put them in a state where they would remain quiet and be easily enthralled by swirling lights and a hypnotic voice. Carefully, he placed earbuds into their ears. Next to each girl was a tablet with hypnotic recordings. Above them was a screen that carried hypnotic light images that swirled in a mesmerizing pattern. Mishawn was the first to begin waking up. She stirred for a little while and eventually opened her eyes. It took several seconds before she could focus her eyes. Eventually she came to the realization that she was in some strange place, was absolutely naked and was strapped down to the table. She was strapped down spread eagle. James heard her muffled protests through the ball gag. He walked over to her. She couldn’t see him very well, but she heard him perfectly. He said, “There, there. Let me give you something to take away your anxiety.” He opened the IV line wide.

Mishawn struggled against her restraints. All she wanted was to get off that table and out the nearest door. She wasn’t capable of thinking of a plan more complicated than that. Suddenly she felt a wave of warmth run through her body. Her mind slowed down like she’d hit a wall that stopped her in her tracks. Losing her ability to think she just sank back onto the table, staring blankly upward with those lovely brown eyes. James switched on the screen with the swirling lights. Just as his studies had told him, her attention was almost immediately snared. She stared at the lights mindlessly for a full five minutes and then he started playing the recording. Mishawn’s ears took in the hypnotic soundscape background combined with the lights for a few more minutes before she heard words. The voice was soothing, gentle and made its way into the deepest reaches of her opened mind. She had no more thoughts. The words were her thoughts now. All she could do was lie there and be remolded like putty in James’ hands.

Once her programming was under way, James reinforced it with pleasure, using Mishawn’s own body against her. He slowly inserted a rippled vibrating dildo into her tight little pussy. She smiled involuntarily and her eyes closed half way as she felt it enter her. The curved nub near the hand pressed up against her helpless clitoris, sending a river of pleasure running through Mishawn’s mind. Her body melted like butter under the combined onslaught. Her mind would follow soon enough and then she would be reduced to being James’ loyal and obedient slave.

After watching Mishawn sinking deeper and deeper under his control for a while, James noticed that Jodi had begun to stir. At last, she was beginning to wake up from under the sleep gel. She was moaning as her head was turning from side to side. He removed her gag and stroked her forehead reassuringly. She said, “Uhhhh. What the fuck is going on? What’s happening?” She began to open her eyes; James could tell that her eyelids were still very heavy. Her blue eyes were trying to focus and her brow was furrowed from her straining. Suddenly she realized that she was naked and strapped down. In a sleepy voice she said, “N-noooo. What are you doing? Let me up!” James replied, “Just relax, I’m going to reprogram you and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.” The meaning of his words sank in and she began to protest as James opened up her IV. She began to strain against her bonds, calling him a perverted creep and ordering him to release her.

She was mid-sentence when the effects of the drug in the IV hit her. Her words trailed off softly as her ability to concentrate evaporated. He switched on the screen above her eyes and within seconds she was mindlessly watching the swirling lights. After she was deeply trapped in the swirling light, James started the hypnotic sounds. After a several minutes of the lights and hypnotic soundscape opening up her drugged mind, the words began pouring into her ears. The words bypassed the part of her brain responsible for critical thinking and reached her very core. At that point, the words WERE her thoughts. James’ recording was literally changing her mind.

Now that she was ensnared by the hypnotic process, James introduced the rippled vibrating dildo to her soft, pink pussy. She sighed as it slowly penetrated her all the way to the hilt. Somewhere deep, deep inside her mind, Jodi was screaming, “Nooooooooo!” The curved nub at the hilt pressed against her clitoris. Just like Mishawn, Jodi melted instantly. She made a soft gurgling sound as her clitty and pussy were helping James get control of her mind. Gently, James rubbed her soft, smooth belly as he felt her body melt like butter. Her body was now his tool to be used to enslave this girl. James enjoyed watching her very will being rewritten before his eyes.

Soon, he’d turn his attention to his unexpected prize, Nami. He looked forward to molding her into the perfect sex slave. With all the vacation time he had built up, he was about to spend it all. Spend it using these three women as his personal fuck slaves until he dropped from exhaustion. But for now, he was content to admire the two conquered women lying before him. All their thoughts and plans had been swept away. From now on, they would live to serve him. He smiled at the sight of his new obedient beauties.