The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Misdirection

-1-

The pretty waitress sets two drinks down. She reaches down for the tray on the table, ready to take the last two drinks to the only other table she has on this Saturday afternoon.

“...... Thank you.......” Dr. Aoki looks up at her, smiling and flashing her eyes open wide, pushing hard and suddenly into the girl’s pretty blue eyes.............

The waitress looks down at the Doctor as she starts her turn to go. “....... your........ welcuuuhhhhhhhhhh..........”

The young girl’s body stops in mid-motion, slowly rotating back to face Dr. Aoki. Her smile melts off her pretty face, replaced by a look of the sweetest, most innocent, confusion...... the tray lowers slowly back to the table........

“......huuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh........” the pretty waitress exhales, long and slow. Something really weird is going on....... the waitress literally feels like her mind is filling with leaden heaviness....... heaviness flowing into her mind ..... out of the deep, darkness of Dr. Aoki’s eyes........... she feels like she is floating......... the background of the room is falling away..... leaving the eyes....... just the eyes...............

The pretty little waitress’s panties are getting so wet they are becoming slippery with warm wetness........ but she has no awareness of it........ she stares down into the expanding dark depths.............completely unconscious of her labia swelling against the slippery cloth of her panties........

Dr. Aoki smiles up at the waitresses, holding her eyes, as Lupe leans in and blocks the view of the waitress’s tray, then quickly and efficiently dumps an envelope of sparkling powder into the large glass of straight Scotch on the tray.

Dr. Aoki turns and smiles at Lupe, releasing the waitress’s eyes. The waitress stumbles slightly stepping back...... shaking her head in confusion......... she has no memory of what just happened.

“....thank you again......” smiles Dr. Aoki.

“.....uhhh...... your welcome.......” says the waitress over he shoulder as she walks away.

The poor clueless waitress stumbles a little, again “.......oh my god.......what happened..........” the pretty girl whimpers, feeling the incredible warm thick slippery wetness of her panties ...... she can feel her labia sliding against each other as she walks.........

She delivers the wine and Scotch to the only other occupied table. The table where sit........

* * *

Dana and I both had to work till mid-afternoon on Saturday this week, and we are having an after-work drink at our favorite little bistro – Dana with her glass of wine and me with my double straight Dewars.

I smile at the waitress as she silently places the large Scotch, a very generous double, straight up, in front of me.

I say, “thank you,” but the waitress does not seem to hear. She seems a little dazed....... probably just preoccupied with a boyfriend...... she is very pretty....... I can’t help but notice the movement of her large mobile ass as she walks away............ what? ...... it looks like her panties are so wet they are stuck to her ass in the back.......... weird................

I take a quick slug of my drink. It tastes a little odd......... I notice there seems to be a strange swirl of milky cloudiness suspended in the thick dark-golden liquid..........

“Kylee……that’s her!” Dana leans and whisper urgently to me........taking my attention.......

“…..who is it?.....” I ask.

“That’s the Japanese girl who is a psychologist...... a Doctor!……Dr........Fu...Fuuuko...... Aoki, or something……“ Dana is obviously more excited, and turned on, than afraid.

When I look across the room I see Lupe, the sweet-tempered, huge-bottomed Latin girl that works upstairs from us, sitting and talking quietly at a table with a pretty, diminutive Japanese girl.

“….…….. there is a rumor she can hypnotize a girl and make her have an orgasm so hard……… she ……eee...........eee………ejaculates.......... in her panties…..……..!”

Dana and I are best friends. I am one of the few people in the world that knows Dana stammers when she gets really turned on.......

I know Dana is obsessed with the idea of hypnosis. Although she has never said as much, I know that being hypnotized is an intense masturbation fantasy for her. I know that if she is stuttering like this...... her panties are already slippery wet..........

“.......and I’ve heard....... that Lupe has already been hypnotized...... into heh.........heh........her....... her....... slave!........”

Honestly, Dana’s obsession with hypnosis really scares me......... especially since the other day.........

I have been trying not to think about it………..

* * *

A few days ago I walked in on Dana – I found her staring into a strange, pulsating-swirling graphic on her computer.

She jumped up when she heard me come in. She denied it was a hypnosis web site, but I could see the bizarreness of her eyes..........her right pupil is a tiny pin prick...... and her left pupil is weirdly deep and dark – no iris left at all—like a hole opening deep into her mind.

Her pin prick eye is shivering bizarrely....... as if it is having....... an orgasm!.......

And….oh god……its hard to think about............ Dana has obviously already had a massive orgasm. Her panties are completely wet.......they are clearly visible......... the entire front of her little mini skirt is so wet with her orgasm that it – and her panties—are transparent, stuck to the front of her body.

She is so wet the entire little white triangle of her panties is transparent, slippery wet beneath the stuck-on skirt. The dark patch of Dana’s pubic hair looks like a large dark bruise beneath her panties.

I wish I could say that is all.

This is what is so scary for me………

Dana has an obvious erection as well. Her clitoris is poking out erect and rigidly hard, a startling little pink penis-shaped boner, like a man’s thick index finger, about four inches long – with an obvious little spade-shaped knob of a head.

Dana’s clitoris has been hypnotized into a little penis!!!..........

Her obvious erection pokes a strange, slippery tent straight out in her panties. The little pink finger is visibly jerking back and forth like a little windshield wiper – in perfect synch with the pulsating graphic on the screen......... jerking the little wet tent in her panties and skirt back and forth.

Oh god........ I have never seen anything like that before.

I remember it so clearly, a high definition video clip in my mind ....... as if I am watching it right now in slow motion.

It is so very obvious ........ the little finger penis of Dana’s clitoris is completely hypnotized........sliding with perfectly mindless happiness against the slippery insides of the little white triangle of Dana’s naturally-lubricated panties..........

And I know, as sure as hell...... that Dana’s hypnotized penis is in the process of taking Dana’s mind with it ....... pulling her down into hypnosis...........

But the scariest thing...... oh god........ is I also know that Dana is willingly allowing all this to happen...........

* * *

Now Kylee has that video, that very clear vision, in her mind whenever she spends time with Dana.

As she sits at the table now with Dana, Kylee’s stomach is so warm, rushing oddly with warm relaxation from the Scotch.................she can’t help but think about seeing Dana’s hypnotized clitoris…..... the whole scene is lazily spooling through my mind.........……..

..........Kylee feels herself sighing....... she smiles without realizing it......... relaxing profoundly......

“........so odd......... must be the Scotch......”

Kylee suddenly feels really nice........ seeing it in her mind....... Dana with her clitoris hypnotized into a an obvious little embarrassing erection…… a little pink window-washer penis sliding against her slippery panties....….

.........the thought passes through Kylee’s head: ‘...... too bad it was so small......... if I was going to get my clitoris hypnotized........... I’d want it to be hypnotized into a monster penis............ something she could fuck with........... something she could fuck me with........... that’s what it would take to make me want to get hypnotized...........’

The vision of that floats happily for a moment in Kylee’s head....... then.........

Kylee catches herself, “.........whoa……wait a minute........” she shakes my head to clear it, whispering to herself in alarm, “........…I think I need to make myself not think about it…….”

* * *

Kylee is genuinely concerned. Dana and Kylee are both 19 now, and Kylee would do anything she can to protect her loving best friend. They have been close friends since the second grade, and all through high school.

The men have always been ‘after’ Dana. She is a beautiful blonde haired girl with wide innocent sky-blue eyes. She has the sweet innocent healthy look of a cheerleader, which she had been in high school.........

And Dana has a gorgeous body. She has large, high, cone-shaped breasts, and a wonderful round rear end—full heavy round fleshy globes.

The beautiful heavy flesh of Dana’s ass bounces and gyrates when she walks.

Kylee knows she is not beautiful like Dana..... she has an ugly thin sharp face with a long, hooked nose ............ great big dark eyes, but way too close together..........

Kylee has a tiny waist, and she is actually skinny from the waist up.........

But she has other assets, so to speak..... she has huge hips and a great big heavy fleshy ass that jiggles and pushes from side to side when she moves…… Kylee’s ass is so large it has to push sideways to get out of its own way when she walks……..

Kylee’s big heavy hips and always-in-motion rear end drive guys (and some girls) a little crazy.

Dana’s beautiful fleshy rear end gyrates when she walks. The heavy flesh globes of Kylee’s rear end lifts .........then heaves sideways and bounces........ swaying and jiggling with heavy dimpled flesh..... when she walks.

Kylee can’t help it..... she loves the feeling of heavy split motion in her ass my when she walks............

* * *

At the table with Dana now, Kylee is so wonderfully relaxed. She can’t even feel her belly any more...... it seems to be numb........ warm and relaxed....... and ........ well................. asleep..............

Kylee smiles as she looks over at the Japanese girl. The girl is quite beautiful: perfect round face, beautiful white skin, and an unusually large rear end. Beautiful smooth, black hair to her shoulders....... so black it is blue.

It is her eyes, though, that are really striking – they are huge, much too large for her cute-little-girl oriental face....... huge eyes like an anime cartoon....... and they are the darkest black Kylee has ever seen.

The Japanese girl is leaning toward Lupe talking. Then the huge dark eyes lift to stare directly at Kylee...... Kylee’s upper body sways back with the impact of the smiling haughty look ....... it is as if an intense dark searchlight has been shined into Kylee’s eyes......... Kylee ‘s head jerks as she pulls her eyes away.......

“……shit…….” Kylee’s upper body shivers again with a frission of fear...... the look from the Japanese girl communicates clearly that the Japanese girl and Lupe have been having an intense conversation about Dana and Kylee.........

* * *

A premonition drifts over Lupe......... like a dark storm cloud......... she shivers again, shoulders shaking, like she is out in the cold with a dark, solidly irresistible force.........

“.....boy...... I need a drink...........” Kylee braces herself with a long pull of the scotch........... there is that odd taste again.......

But this time she smiles, then giggles softly at it........... it has changed completely in her mouth.........it is really nice-odd this time............ Kylee notices that the weird milky substance has started to settle in a layer at the bottom of her glass........ she smiles at it....... then has a relaxed, happy impulse to swirl her glass to watch the milky stuff float....... like a pretty sparkly snow globe...........

Out of the side of Kylee’s eyes she sees Dana reach into her purse, take out a little squeeze bottle, open it, and then take it down beneath the table........ Kylee hears a soft sound...... a splushing sound, like very thick lotion being squeezed out of the bottle...........

Kylee smiles at the sound ......it is a nice sound...... and extremely relaxing for some reason................ Kylee smiles at her little swirling snow globe drink.........

“......... pretty little snow globe........” she giggles......... it makes her so happy she just drinks it..........Kylee drinks the cute little snow globe down in four big swallows............it is so easy going down........... a rush of warm relaxation spreads into Kylee’s belly, relaxing me all the way down through her thighs......... to her feet...........

Kylee watches, smiling and relaxed, as Dana returns the half empty little lotion bottle to her purse.

“.....what is ........thaaa stuff..........Dana?..........”

But there is no answer..... Dana has obviously not heard her, even though Kylee is only a few feet away.

When Kylee looks up at Dana ...... a questioning look........ she sees something she doesn’t understand.........she sees Dana shyly lift her eyes toward the other table, her head turning slowly to look over toward the Japanese girl.

Kylee can see that Dana’s whole body is visibly relaxing………..sinking on the chair, Dana’s perfect rear end relaxing…… spreading wider on her seat…….

Seeing this......... Kylee’s thighs suddenly become so relaxed they uncross themselves, the top thigh just falling off........ and her thighs relax wide on the chair.

Kylee knows that the girls at the other table can see her panties now..... but for some reason that just makes her happy...........really happy............ in fact she realizes, she kind of wants the other girls to see her panties........

“..........what?.........” Kylee’s mind is trying to catch up to itself...... to all these strange thoughts and sensations.........

Something very weird starts to happen.

“….oh my gaaaa!......” Kylee’s voice is a little slurred now. She watches as a dreamy smile forms on Dana’s lips, and Dana’s eyes begin shivering visibly back and forth, like she is getting ready to…… …… like she is having an orgasm………...

Alarmed now, Kylee slides around the table to the seat right next to Dana, both of them now facing the other table.......... Kylee no longer even thinks about her panties being so wide open and obvious............

Kylee reaches out and puts her hand on Dana’s arm. “Dana…..!” Kylee whispers urgently.

Dana’s head slowly rotates back toward Kylee. But the weird, dreamy smile does not change, and Dan’s eyes keep shivering …….. she is clearly not seeing Kylee ………

Kylee shakes Dana’s arm gently, as if waking her up from a dream, and Dana’s eyes finally stop shivering like that. Dana shakes her head, finally focusing on Kylee again.

“…..oh god……. Kylee…… my panties…….are sooooooo...... slippery............”

The fear on Dna’s face when she looks at Kylee!!!……. fear……. and something else….

............something ……

...........irresistible ……

............tugging.........

The only way to describe Dana’ s look is a look of violently-intense yearning……. incredibly relaxed, but irresistibly aggressive………the look literally stuns Kylee…….. a look of unbearably intense yearning……an agressive tugging ............ and absolute relaxed obedience….. at the same time……….

Kylee feels her mouth fall open.......... it is so......... fascinating ...... the look on Dana’s face is so...... compelling.......... suddenly she knows she cannot look away........ she doesn’t want to look away..........

Kylee’s head shakes very slowly back and forth, her eyes staring into Dana’s ........ she feels like she is floating…… a feeling of heavy sleepiness without sleep……. Kylee shakes her head to clear it…… but her eyes are getting more and more attracted to the tugging.... yearning.... demanding........ look..... in Dana’s eyes..........

Kylee can’t help myself…… her whole mind goes immediately back to the intensely-vivid vision....... the video in Kylee’s mind is so clear ......... Dana’s four inch, finger-like, spade headed, clitoris, hypnotized into a little erect penis poking out into her wet panties.

“Oh Dana….. we’ve got to…… you’ve ……. got to......... get a hold on myself…..” Kylee is genuinely concerned.

But Dana just smiles wider at Kylee......... Dana’s eyes begin to tug on Kylee’s mind....... harder........ harder........ Kylee feels herself floating...... the background of the room receding into nothingness...........

“.......eeeeeHHH!........” Kylee hears herself whimper, a little soft grunting sound....... as the incredible tugging look of yearning and obedience intensifies…… she can see Dana’s eyes darkening as her pupils enlarge………..

* * *

Dana smiles as Kylee’s eyes begin to jerk and roll in orgasmic chaos.........

About thirty seconds go by.... completely lost to Kylee........ then she shakes her head and she is right back staring at Dana...............

“....... oh god........Dana........ what just....... happened?...........”

“….oh god, Kylee…….I’m so… sorry………. I just can’t help myself. I don’t know why….….. just to the thought of someone making me ……….ejaculate…………… in my panties……… I’m so wet right now, Kylee…………. I just…… can’t help it……. ……..”

Kylee blinks very slowly........ how can she be so sleepy all of a sudden…….

...... Dana’s eyes are now pulling on Kylee....... so nice....... Kylee suddenly gets an oddly-delightful urge to reach out and touch the front of Dana’s panties……... just to see if the little hard thing is there……..

“….….. female ejaculation is……just……a ma........ma.......ma........myth………” Kylee realizes she is whispering much too soft for Dana to hear…….she looks away, shaking my head a little.........

When Kylee looks back up, the dreamy smile is back on Dana’s face……. her eyes are glazing over…… and her head starts to slowly rotate back toward the other table……..

“….oh no…… Dana!......don’t……...”

But Dana doesn’t hear Kylee........ her eyes begin shivering again as her head turns.

Kylee can’t seem to stop herself. She leans toward Dana, and reaches under the table, feeling over the top of Dana’s soft thigh…….

“..............her thighs are naked!......…her skirt is pulled up to her waist!.............” Kylee whispers to herself in shock.........

“..........Oh my god!!!!!……. I can feel the hardness poking out into Dana’s panties!!!.......”

Dana’s panties are slippery all over........ and there is a big messy glob of slippery jelly-like lotion all over the little white triangle of panties...... and on the hard thing, poking out..............

Kylee’s mind registers the messy stuff, “.......that must be what is in the bottle.......” she whispers.

....... Kylee can feel her whole hand...... rapidly going numb.........

“...... why doesn’t it bother me.............. why does Dana’s little boner make me feel......... so incredibly...... relaxed......... all of a sudden......... uuuuhhhhhhhhh..............” Kylee sighs heavily........

Kylee gazes at Dana’s face.......her eyes now shivering happily in orgasm....... she is so happy......feeling the air get so incredibly heavy....... warm and leaden and thick............. pulsating with power..............

* * *

…… watching Dana’s dreamy smile deepen and slump open slightly……. Dana’s eyes now shivering contentedly in orgasm…… Kylee feels herself smile……Dana is so beautiful……..…

.......Kylee is replaying the incredibly video on her head, her hand held on Dana’s erection...........feeling Dana’s wonderfully hard little protruding clitoris........... throbbing...........against her hand.........

..........Kylee knows the minutes are passing……… but her mind is so happy to pass the time...... so wonderfully full of the dream of Dana in front of the computer..........……..

...…...Kylee can feel Dana’s clitoris expanding against her fingers beneath the table……….. twisting lazily………rolling and rubbing against her fingers……

……. Kylee giggles, so happy to feel Dana’s little penis rubbing against her hand...... begging Kylee to pet it…… like a little dog……

........ in the back of Kylee’s mind it registers that Dana has gotten the little bottle out again......... it is like someone else feeling it......... Kylee sighs in delight as she feels the heavy mass of lotion squeezed out all over her hand........ the hand cradled around Dana’s penis..............

....... Dana’s penis feels............. so incredibly wonderful................ Kylee feels her hand start to move on its own............ her hand begins stroking, masturbating the lotion into Dana’s little penis through her panties.......... Kylee gasps......... she loves the feeling so much....... the throbbing little penis....... getting bigger........ and bigger.............

........then ...... Kylee.......... gets so incredibly happy...... it’s like she is drifting into a warm, sweet dream............ then she just .........drifts away.............

* * *

Kylee’s eyes bounce and shiver in orgasmic contentedness........ she dreams....... she has her hand wrapped around a little banana....... she smiles.......... it feels so nice....... the little banana is alive, it is throbbing so happily in her hand....... she dreams of how much she would love for the little banana to get bigger.......and..... oh god........ just dreaming about it getting bigger makes it bigger!............ she can’t help but dream that again.........and oh god, it swells again........ Kylee’s feels a warm pumping....... like a warm hose being turns no between her legs........ her panties are suddenly so warm and wet..... her labia slippery against each other.......

* * *

Kylee shakes her head, thinking, ‘........ oh god....... where have I been............ oh no........ Dana and I have both been staring over at the other table...........’

Dana has a peaceful, dreamy smile on her face...... her eyes are shivering in rhythmic-orgasmic happiness......

“.......... it’s so weird........... “ Kylee can tell she and Dana have both been staring for some time…….. but she don’t feel worried about that at all..........”

Kylee watches Dana’s eyes jerking in orgasmic chaos........ and she can tell her eyes have just stopped shivering as well…… it’s not alarming at all......... she just feels incredibly relaxed…….. warm and floaty and sleepy……..

Kylee giggles softly, “....….oh my......... look at my thighs ....... they have fallen completely open.......... .......my dress is up all the way......... I can see my own panties............. geezzz, they are so slippery with heavy wetness ...............looks like I had an orgasm........... my labia are so swollen, they look like great big bicycle tubes............giggle.........”

Kylee’s ass slides across the seat………

* * *

“….. oh .....my........god!…… “Kylee whimpers......... now she feels something that makes her afraid........

........ Kylee realizes in shock……….... beneath the table her hand is still wrapped around Dana’s clitoris…… fondling it through her panties ……… feeling it jerking in little throbbing movements, ……. it is…….

“.........oh my gaaaaaaa!.......” Dana’s clitoris is as large as a man’s penis, at least six inches long,“....... how can it be........ this big!?……..”

Kylee jerks her hand back, reaches up and pulls Dana’s head back to look at her again. When Kylee looks over she sees that both the Japanese hypnotist and Lupe are staring at them….. hard…….. two pairs of huge deep eyes………

There is a satisfied smile on the ‘evil hypnotist’s’ face.

Kylee has to struggle....... hard....... to pull her gaze away.............

“Let’s go, Dana……now!....... go.......wait in the car for me.....”

Kylee wants to run out of there...... but something makes her..........suddenly she has to go to the bathroom….. really bad……..